View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Carvern trial of the fiery djinn(Monigue) 

Monique looked at the chocolate and raise a brow, she didn't know it was from some other world. She reaches and takes one, taking a slow bite from it, not realizing how that simple little act could be considered erotic by someone watching.

She closes her eyes lets out a long mmmmmmm, her body giving a slight shudder.

"Ohhhhh this is soooo good..."

Her voice a bit distant as she savors the taste fo the chocolate, giving a bit of a squirm.

Sun Sep 16, 2007 9:57 pm

"Mmmm... Forgive me for imagining you pleasuring yourself for me mistress..."

I told her as I licked my lips slightly with a roguish grin crossing my lips as i watched her enjoy the piece of chocolate. A wisp of smoke lifted out from under my skirt and I as usual faked a blush.

"Oh my... sorry... you're just quite beautiful... Forgive me."

Sun Sep 16, 2007 10:21 pm

Monique takes another bite out of the chocolate and mans rather loudly. She squirms more, and the genie would be able to sense the arousal in the dark girl.

"Mmmm, this is making me hot, kinda makes me wish I could get fucked.."

She mmms again not realizing she just voiced a second wish.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:18 am

"Wish granted mistress... however you should not be that vague about wishes... I just have to hope that fate doesn't hate you."
I snapped my fingers having pretended not to know what would happen I watched as tentacles sprouted from the ground binding her arms and legs me catching the chocolate carefully. Monique was lifted up and placed onto a living throne of the writhing appendages they began to snake under her clothing; I looked horrified though internally I loved it.

"I had hoped fate would have tasked me with your pleasure mistress... I'm sorry how this wish is turning out..."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:25 am

Monique blinks and looks around as she is in the throne and squirms around looking to the genie for help.

"I..I didn't wish for this, help me please!"

She squirms trying to close her legs from the probing tentacles as they work under her clothing.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:43 am

"I'm sorry... but what has been wished for has to come to pass... even if I stopped those I'd have to redo your 'wish i could get fucked' wish and who knows what would appear... unless... you used your third wish to wish I didn't use magic for your second wish... a wish for me to perform your second wish myself..."
The tentacles burst through her top skillfully as I spoke her skirt soon following the garments in shreds on the ground as she was left in her underwear. Her bra and panties began to stretch and strain threatening to burst if she didn't decide quickly.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:47 am

Monique squirms and gasps out as she is left in her shoes, socks, bra and panties and then nods to the genie's words. not wanting to be at the mercy of these vines/tentacles.

"Okay okay, I wish that..I wish you perform the second wish for me, without magic."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:50 am

I snapped my fingers and the tentacles were gone though her clothing remained tattered; her bra barely holding together, the cups lightly torn; her panties the waistband was overstretched it barely held on now, the threads were fraying in certain places and her skin showed through a hole in the front. I snapped my fingers once more of my own accord after taking in the sight of her mound through the stretched holes and her nipples through the damaged bra and then she was dressed again though in a gym uniform instead of the usual. I stepped towards her with a soft grin my hand cupping her clothed chest before kissing her deeply. it didn't last long.

"What shall I call you now that the third wish has been made?"

I asked the barrier around her shattering giving her the classical feeling of defenselessness.

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:03 am

Monique pants and breaths a sigh of relief as the tentacles are gone. She tries ot cover herself up then blinks as she is in the white t-shirt and tight blue shorts of a gym uniform.

As the genie comes over and cups a breast she bites back a moan still aroused from the chocolate, and shivers as she feels she is at the magical beings mercy now.

"M..my name is Monique."

Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:06 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2