View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Sep 25, 2024 7:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
 Written in the Stars (for Alex) 

Post Re: Written in the Stars (for Alex)
Her answer was rewarded. The alien simply nodded, perhaps he had been expecting a different sort of response though he shrugged it off. Setting down the tin of marbles on a shelf he came back over to her with what looked to be a deep red rod of some sort. There were buttons upon it and he had not hesitated in pressing one.

Something emitted from the marbles coating them with a small sheen of something slimy. It had the effect of soothing muscles a bit though that was not the primary purpose of that goo. With all the cum inside her it was probably unnecessary.

He hit another button soon after and she could feel those metallic marbles rolling within her as they all came together in a row of six. Something magnetized them it seemed but that was not all. The rd was pressed near her pussy. As he rose that rod the balls moved upward. When down they followed. It made it clear how he planned on getting them out of her.

“Oh if they just moved that wouldn't be so fun. I don't know who designed it but those beads have various tasks. There to small to do everything but each can do two things so you really need a set of six or more to have enough options.”

He pressed another button and she felt an electrical discharge within here. Since they were all touching the charge carried through all of them. The current wasn't weak but not strong either but the jolt was somewhere in the middle. He just grinned barely giving her time to catch her breath before another triggered her collar to jolt her mind with a dose of pleasure. Knowing that another must have been connected to trigger the collar to invoke pain. Each had to tap into the electronics of the collar sending it the same sorts of messages as if she had responded favorably or not.

This effect he allowed to wash over her senses a bit longer. “I'm not sure what they all do … let's see about this one.”

He backed off of the one that generated pleasure and the one he now touched caused the fourth marble to expand so it was about the size of a golf ball now and somehow it was still growing. He was gazing at her not seeing any sort of visual effect thus far other than her own reactions to it.

“Curious. What is that one doing?”

Tue Jul 26, 2016 3:40 am

"Nngh! Ahhhhnnnn!" The marbles rolled around inside her with little care of the tender walls it rubbed and stretched. The alien apparently felt the need to explain things as he manipulated the controls. Perhaps he hated agents and wanted to say everything that was coming the woman's way before she inevitably had no other choice but to take it.

Electricity ran through her sex, shocking her g-spot and every cell of her folds. Alexandra let forth a groan as a sudden surge of pure bliss rippled through her mind and tingled throughout her entire being. "Oooohhhhh..." It was like being injected with a drug. The alien allowed the human woman to take it all for a bit before expanding one of the marbles inside her.

"Nngh! G-Growing..." she said through gritting teeth. Her entire body felt like it was on fire due to the collar. Her sex was dripping, her juices running down her trembling thighs.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:36 am

“Oh? I wonder how big it will get.” There were limits he knew. The device could get only so big or she could only handle so much. He trusted that the device was made with the limits of slaves in mind. The metal marble seemed to be more like a sponge then metal soaking up her juices to inflate. I was a very unusual metal, rare throughout the galaxy.

It stopped growing but there was a small bulge inside her. It was smaller then a softball but larger than a hardball. He seemed pleased though. He showed her a new trick pulling the rod away from her. The beads wanted to follow the magnet and she could feel and see them. The beads all lifting towards the magnet but they did no damage. The magnet was strong enough to move them but not ultra powerful indicated by the beads snapping back once the rod was moved more then half a foot away from her.

Momentum caused them to move a bit though the large one did not move much at all, not until the rod came back and he used it to move the beads within her. Up then down, it was as if the beads were fucking her. Sometimes the motions were slow then would suddenly erupt with quick motions for a few seconds.

She soon felt the shock of one of them as he used it once more. The sensation the same as before though this time it lasted a few seconds longer.

“And this one?”
He clicked another button and one of them sprang small feeler-like tentacles that rotated against her spinning against the walls of her pussy as they continued.

Sun Jul 31, 2016 5:46 pm

"A-Ahhhh... A-Auuuggghhh!" The ball continued to swell up inside her, forcing her passage apart. Thankfully, the fucking she endured already loosened her up to make this far less painful. "Nngh!" She trembled as the orb was manipulated to slide back and forth, clacking against the other spheres. The impact rippled through her passage, leaving her groaning weakly as the alien cruelly continued his experiments with the toy.

"Uhhhnnnn!" The shock treatment passed as quickly as it came as a new orb showed its capabilities. The feelers tickled her inner walls, causing them to tremble as the orbs spin rapidly. "Ohhhnnn... Ahhhnnn!" Her body shuddered violently as the spinning kept going, the orb and feelers sliding over her slick walls again and again until her body arched and she came hard around the evil devices.

Alexandra slumped over, panting weakly. She could not muster the words to speak and answer the question, whimpering as the orb continued to whirled inside her.

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:31 am

The shock began … no not a shock it was all in her head as the collar punished her. Despite her inability to answer the question the collar did not care. She would soon feel the building of a migraine too. The longer things were left unanswered the more conditions of torment she felt. Never more than one at a time though.

It had been as if the collar was searching through her mind for things that discomforted or pained her. It switched to another, worse sensation after a minute or two of no result but what it moved too had always been worse then the last.

In many ways the collar had her relive past pain and not always physical. The fear and dread from her first encounter at Shokushu for instance.

Soon after the feelers she heard a chime. Maybe it felt as if it had been soon. Her client snickered having taken too long it seemed. He pressed something on that remote and left her there. The metal marbles still worked upon her as did the collar.

Oddly even now if she uttered an answer the collar would cease. But the hapless agent had been left there to endure until the droids came to clean up and let her down …

Nope. The droids came but they only cleaned. It had not been in their duties to tend to the slaves and she had passed out there. When she waked next the collar was still active though while she had been unconscious it stopped punishing her. Now it kicked in again if she ad not managed to utter an answer.

The beads had been removed though she ached. She did not recognize the chamber though it was well lit. She had been nude though there were clothes folded on a chair near the bed. Only her collar and a simple sheet covered her though at present she was alone.

There was a door with a keypad next to it. The door was steel or some sort of metal she witnessed from across the room. Wherever she was it was spacious but there had been no windows.

Also her body shimmered in oils. Her muscles, save for her pussy, did not feel so bad and even her pussy felt better than before. It was not stuffed or bloated at least. For the moment no one came for her and thus she had been left to her own devices with the collar still more or less active even if she managed to utter a response there would be a mild headache as if her mind was being reconditioned, that it was feeling the stress of disobedience and should avoid that at all costs. She may not have actually disobeyed but the collar being a simple one interpreted it that way.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 2:54 am

Even in her most pleasurable moments, the collar was making her feel sick to her stomach. The agent felt negative emotions that dragged the poor woman down into a dark place. Her exhausted form could only whimper and twitch weakly as the final alien left.

By the time an answer left the woman's groaning lips, the damage had already been done. The lights on the collar showed significant progress in her processing. There was a constant throbbing sensation in her skull, punishing her for her long delay while pleasure rewarded her obedience. The ADD agent saw the clothes waiting for her and got dressed before approaching the metal door.

The keypad deterred the agent from trying anything. She still felt awful from the collar's influence. She was certain Alicia would arrive soon to pick her up and give her further orders. Was she successful in avoiding Arjin the entire day? Only time would tell as Alexandra sat back down on the bed, pulling her knees closer to her chest.

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:10 am

The key pad had attracted her interest after she had been dressed. Interest enough where she thought that it had been best not to mess around with the door. So she returned to the bed where she waited and wondered. There had been questions as to where she was and whether she had eluded Arjin's attention.

In time her headache was a dull throb. Before she had answered it had worked up to a migraine. Sore limbs tingled and she had to wonder if rescue would be coming. Unless she was taken off the planet escape seemed far less likely though the collar she wore had been slowly chipping away at her resolve. Making her enjoy what she should despise.

Perhaps that was for the best. On the one hand it would allow her to throw her all into her performances to earn more money at a quicker rate. Alicia seemed truthful yet playful. She had history with her and Alicia did assist her in escaping before though now she had to earn her freedom. The thing was would she want it then?

There were all sorts of factors to consider. Getting rid of her collar for starters. Perhaps if she stayed Alicia would take her around with her. There were so many factors at work her that she had to sort through but for now she needed rest. Left there her stomach told her it had to be around a meal time though which one he had been uncertain of.

Then she heard a click. After sitting undisturbed for so long she knew that it wouldn't last. A section of the wall slide away revealing a concealed door that someone had been coming through. Arjin. She saw his large frame, his eyes setting upon her then looking to the door at the opposite side of the room and her again.

Behind him a robed figure followed. At first she thought it was Alicia but he recognized her mistake at once seeing that it had been one of Master's servants.

Arjin grinned. “Apparently you are worth a lot of money. I'm at a bit of a quandary. Alicia does not own you yet but your worth a bit to the right people. On the other hand you can make me a lot of money too. So I'll give you the opportunity to persuade me one way or the other. Not that you have final say over the matter. And why are we having this conversation with you still dressed?”

Fri Aug 05, 2016 7:03 pm

Despite her best efforts, it was only a matter of time before trouble came. It was trouble of the worst kind as Arjin himself decided to pay her a visit. She was surprised to find a secret door in the wall. Why did he not just use the door that was already here?

Alexandra quickly got off the bed and went to her knees. She was uncertain if the monster was still in a bad mood and rather not do anything to provoke his wrath. Eyes to the floor, she listened to what he had to say. It seems he was ready to flex the control he had over the current agreement with Alicia.

"My apologies, Master," the agent replied as she quickly stripped off her clothes until she was back on her knees wearing nothing but the slave collar. She bowed her head as she continued. "I understand. Until Alicia pays her debt, she is not my owner. You are my owner until you deem be unfit to serve you. If you decide to sell me away, it is my duty to comply with my new owner."

"Master, It is my wish to serve you," she stated softly more out of fear of being sold than anything, "I will do anything you ask of me. Please, command me."

Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:34 pm

Perhaps he had been expecting a little conflict or hesitation. He often had to deal with slaves that needed some encouragement and given that she had not needed much more of a reminder had indicated that she was well trained or feared the alien … no, that had not been it, feared whom he represented.

Though whatever the case he grinned.

He rounded her, unfastened his pants and soon he was drawing her arms back behind her but still had her leaned over. He showed he was not afraid of the representative or his Master. Whether or not Arjin's reach or strength had been greater was unclear to her. Even if it was just on par would she be worth the effort in resources and manpower?

“Tell your Master I still have use for this one. At least for now and if that ever changes then he can pitch his offer then. Go.”

She could feel his member, quite large and throbbing as it rubbed against her backside. Between her ass cheeks he was far to large for her she knew and thankfully he seemed to know that as well. He dry humped her ass and lower back. His tempo even as she heard him groan.

When he was close he let her go demanding head, or what passed as it anyway. He allied her to use her hands, breasts and tongue to do the rest of the work not wishing to make a huge mess out of her as he had plans.

The alien had departed though she was hardly aware that he had left once Arjin set in on her. “I will give you a stay of execution this evening. Each night where Alicia does not pay me what she owes I will make use of you. The clients will make use of you in the final performance of the evening and it is about to begin. No asking price. No bartering. Just pure unbridled sex with whoever desires it. You will be the whore that advertises for this club of mine.”

He had yet to cum, pleased with tormenting her a bit, judging how effective that collar had become and wondering if he should issue her a better one.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 5:59 am

Alexandra had plenty to be afraid of. She knew she may not last until Alicia could purchase her. Even then, there was no telling what the strange being would do with her afterwards. Of course, Arjin knew that this human was reaching her limit. The lights on the collar showed just how far it has rewired her brain. Just a bit more pushing and she will break just like all the other women.

"Ah... Ah..." The agent let Arjin set the pace as he ground up against her ass. Thankfully, the beast did not try to force himself inside her. If that cock did not break her body, her mind certainly would have.

Once ready, he gave his first order. The collar immediately activated, goading the Russian woman to suck the alien monster off. This was a consistent order and expectation of her. She used to nearly retch in disgust at the sight of the giant disgusting phallus. But each session, the collar rewarded her efforts with such intoxicating pleasures. Each session felt better and was performed better than the last.

Alexandra's eyes widen at the sight of the erect phallus and the large amount of precum already gathered at the tip. Already, her mouth had started to water and she licked her lips as she crawled over to her current owner. She stroked the thick trunk with her hand as she gave the underside long slow licks. Her other hand slid lower, stroking one of those massive balls that blessed that swollen sac.

Her licks went downwards first and soon her lips were kissing and sucking on a swollen ball while her hand stroked and massaged it as best as her small hand could. This beast stank and was filthy. But, why did he make her insides quiver with delight? Thighs rubbed together as juices moistened her sex. Her efforts provided a never ending stream of stimuli from the collar, making it hard to focus even on what Arjin said next.

No price. No negotiations. Any patron that wanted her could have her from now on. The price and time limits were the only things forcing some of these alien monsters to stop. Already growing in popularity, there was going to be a never ending line of these creatures ready to break her in over and over again.

Alexandra felt dread in her heart but every slurping suck on that sac and breath of Arjin's musky stench left her light headed. The collar goaded her to focus on her task and the agent's eyes began to lose focus as she started doing exactly that. "Yes... Master..." she moaned as she proceeded to slide her tongue and huge breasts upwards along that pulsing spire. She lapped up the precum along the way, nearly drowning in how much this beast was producing.

Tue Aug 09, 2016 6:24 am

Clearly he thought that she was skilled enough with her tongue and hands. While it was virtually impossible to take her and expect that he would survive that ordeal he could use her in other ways. He had explained briefly that she would carry out her normal duties but at the end of the night she would have to do his.

It was the worse time too. A bunch of horny aliens bidding on the last dancer, all that disappointment afterwards. But instead of that she would be the last and would have to deal with them all. How it would work was another matter. Taking a number or simply rotating through them … some might get bored waiting and leave. Could it mean that they would keep her so busy that what time she had would be spent recovering until next time or that there would be some time limit such as when the club finally closed in those early hours of the morning. It was a bit unclear but something she would soon discover.

Fortunately dealing with Arjin wasn't too strenuous. A bit of rubbing and licking he wasn't going to wear her out but the collar made her feel good. Perhaps it could over load her but she was fortunate. Left on the bed after a tasty treat droids arrived a short time later to clean up the room.

Some even removed her getting her cleaned up, dressed and something to eat. The concealed door lead into one of the back hallways and she would learn that it was a hidden room. The door must have been a closet or accessed a forbidden area. Hr guess was that the room was just a bedroom for Arjin if he had been present and wanted some alone time with one of the slaves.

Her night had been finished though. They were essentially closed and by the time she had finished eating she met with Alicia who handed her a robe indicating it was close to leaving time. Alicia's own had been draped over a forearm then set into her lap as she sat down next to her.

“How did it go? Arjin. I saw one of Master's stooges too ...”

Of course sampling some sexual juices may have been easier though if the memory wasn't attached to sex she wouldn't know what it was. In any case it was simple to ask and take it from there.

Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:56 pm

She snatched the robes quickly, covering up her nude form despite the fact her body was not much of a secret anymore to anyone. The collar would ensure the agent answered Alicia's questions one way or the other. "He... He made it clear who owns me right now. I am to pleasure as many patrons as possible. I will be an attraction. No payments or negotiations. They can do whatever they want with me and for as long as they liked."

Alexandra would not be able to help make money for Alicia anymore. "I am also to tend to his needs every night from now on." The agent wanted to get moving. It was time to go back and she needed sleep. Tomorrow and on wards was going to the beginning of the end for Alexandra at this rate.

Wed Aug 17, 2016 6:57 pm

“To hell with that,” she was fine until she reached the part about not being able to have fun with her slave when she wished. Her eyes flicked in the direction of the door as if she was debating having a talk with Arjin. She settled soon enough though as the collar rewarded her for her obedience but there was something in those eyes that seemed as compelling.

No orders came but she felt as if she would have obeyed those sexual commands, and while she had learned by this stage that she could resist those that weren't of a sexual nature the collar covered the other orders with a bit of encouragement.

Alicia smiled stroking the side of her face. “He was upset earlier because it's taking longer to unload the regent we picked up from the planet that I found you. We have a buyer but the regent was raw and had to be mixed, I had assumed he knew there was going to be a delay but he did not. At most you'll only have to endure matters for a week.”

Not wishing to tire her out she left it at that for the time being. Transportation to home had been arranged and she was fed. When she woke in the morning it was to Alicia eating her out. She didn't tackle her for too long but did not stop until she coaxed one orgasm out of her. Next was the full body massage but before breakfast Alicia addressed the recent matter.

“I have spoken with Arjin. It is the last performance of the night, whoever is left in the club and interested. I have no idea if aliens will just wait knowing that they'll have a freebie or if Arjin will do it each night so it would be a gamble for those that don't pay for a girl before hand. However he is doing it the rest of the day is as normal. I am going to give you this time off though so you can last.

“Generally though the club stays open only for a few hours after closing so I don't think any group will be having you for so long but I guess we'll both find out. Tonight I suspect that it will be easiest since they are unaware of the freebie status at the end of the night again we'll see.

“That does bring us up to what to get you up to in the mean time though … I guess you could bestow pleasure with hands, feet, mouth, whatever, but deny receiving pleasure to keep you stamina up. Yes, that sounds good doesn't it?”

Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:23 pm

It was perhaps the first outburst Alexandra ever heard from Alicia. The human woman had no say for or against this. Whether it was Alicia or Arjin, the ADD agent was doomed to obey as long as the collar remained around her neck.

Enduring a whole week of this did not seem pleasant even if Arjin had not interfered. Alexandra was given a simple meal and was sleeping soon after. The next morning, the agent felt Alicia's tongue lashing about inside her. "Ooohhh..." the human woman trembled as heels dragged against the bed sheets. Toes curled as her unprepared body succumbed to Alicia's desires, feeding the being another orgasm filled with her memories.

Alexandra was still gasping as Alicia explained further details about what was expected of her. She would be given time off to rest though the agent was not expecting it to be that simple. Beyond that, Alicia's advice was something that Alexandra had no real control over. Whatever the alien patrons wanted, they would get thanks to the collar and the threat of punishment by Alicia or Arjin.

"I... I don't understand. What do you mean in the meantime? You mean while I am resting? I cannot tell the patrons what they can and cannot have. Refusing them and you led to my punishment in the first place..."

Mon Aug 22, 2016 7:59 pm

“You won't be working. I'll keep you off the floor until the final dance any way.” She may have intended on keeping her in one of the rooms or even the room Arjin used. He had only been at the club the one time she knew about though he did have a hidden room so he could have been there more often. Unless the other door was an alternate way in he would have to have been going through the club to reach that room.

In fact she was left in a room though one out back for the workers and not one of the rooms that the clients used. It was a simple room more or less for a worker to lay down in when not feeling well . There had been some medicines here so a few times throughout the evening she would have a guess or two that needed to collect something and Alicia brought her meals in.

Alex was left with entertainment devices that played music and there was already a holo player here that tapped into local feeds or could play a number of movies that had been stored into it. The clock told her of the passing hours though for the most part the day was easy.

She did have her tits played with a little by Alicia who sucked and squeezed them unable to resist from doing so though other than a little fondling she had been devoid of sex. When the hour approached though it was time to select an outfit from the various customs and get ready to perform.

It wasn't too busy it seemed when she arrived on the stage. If it had been there were few left or they were with other girls. The numbers seemed manageable. A few aliens were in the process of leaving, figuring that they did not have enough money left not knowing that this was free … none of the clients had been informed so there were only three aliens left. Two were some sort of snake creatures she guessed that sat together. The last had been a silver skinned female with large amber eyes and a small mouth but no nose or hair.

When the song ended and she left the stage the serpents approached ready to start busy, pleased that business was free at which stage the woman had joined in too overhearing the lack of a transaction.

Lead to one of the rooms there was no timer doled out this time. Now there was some discussion as to how they were going to take her. In the end the two serpents decided to watch the females play together figuring they would join in before long and having a female added to the mix made it easier for the time being at least where all three had not pounce on her at once. Disrobing the hairless silver alien revealed a lovely body with large tits a bit smaller than her own. Stepping forward she set a hand on her hip slipping her tongue inside her mouth, pressing their tits together as she drank and perhaps allowed her to dictate the next move as the serpents watched on.

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:21 pm
Reply to topic   [ 179 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next