View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 10:22 am

Reply to topic  [ 13 posts ] 
 The not-so-quiet grotto (for Mille) 

Post The not-so-quiet grotto (for Mille)
Lurp slithered his way around the secluded grotto where he had set up a secret bar a couple of months ago. There was much more activity on the island than he originally imagined. Besides the students there seemed to be creatures of all shapes, sizes and abilities lurking behind every shadow. So far he had managed to avoid confrontation but he definitely kept his distance from the other none-humanoids, no reason to start trouble.

As a result however he found himself visiting his little grotto more and more, it was quiet and very few students ever ventured by. He hadn't even bothered to disguise him as Purl and open his underground bar for several weeks. Today was no different. He was in the process of debating whether or not unearthing his bottles of human alcohol and shaping himself into Purl's image would be worth even the tiniest amount of effort.

Lazily he stretched himself out and let himself be carried and swirled around the various tide pools and ponds.

Fri Aug 17, 2007 2:00 am

Mille wandered along the beach, enjoying the sea breeze...and keeping a wary eye out for monsters, of course. After a few thousand ambushes, one tends to show great caution. Still, nothing seemed amiss today. Well, unless you counted the fact that even with the breeze and the spray from the sea, it was almost hellishly hot. "Well, least I came dressed for the occaision..." And it was true. once again, she wore her tried and true green two-piece. It had been a struggle to decide between it and her jogging outfit, but overall, she'd decided that this was a better choice in case she decided to swim. Now, she was glad for her choice, in the heat.

She continued to wander down the beach...and came upon what could only be described as a gift from the gods to her at the moment. She tripped as she walked, giving vent to a soft curse...then realized that in her contemplation of the heat, she'd failed to pay attention to where she was going, and was now in what appeared to be a miniature mountain range on the beach, smooth gray rocks making a sort of wall...and there, amidst the wall...a grotto? "Oh God yes!" Mille said happily, dashing towards the cool relief the shade of the haven promised. She reached it, then slowed down. If she was looking for refuge from the heat....then might not some other inhabitant of the island be doing the same? And a secluded place like this....rushing in would be a very bad idea. Still...it was very hot...if she was careful, she could probably take a look around inside, and if there were creatures within, sneak back out without being noticed. And, if it turned out it was uninhabited..."Well...heaven awaits..." She muttered, wandering in slowly, her bare footfalls sounding impossibly loud in her own ears.

Mille Greensbaron

Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:33 pm
Profile YIM

Lurp had nearly fallen asleep in the tide pools when the perky young student had come trotting along. He watched her intently as she slowed her pace significantly and started creeping in.

"Clearly not inexperienced." Lurp remarked monotonously to himself.

He studied her features carefully paying special attention to her lithe and supple body as he contemplated his next move. The girl was clearly cautious, even now her gaze was flitting back and forth watching for signs of danger or anything out of the ordinary. Perhaps a more subtle approach was in order.

Stealthily he slithered away, smiling inwardly at this opportunity. When he was safely out of sight he drew himself up into the human form he had memorized so well and inspected his reflection in the water. Smiling back at him with immeasurable charm was his alter-ego Purl. A beautiful young women with warm dark-red eyes and light-brown tresses that curled at her shoulders.

He giggled at his female image and addressed his reflection in the water. "Let's not disappoint today Lurp!" He said in a disarmingly light and lyrical female voice.

"Of course not Purl, I'll do my best." He responded to himself in his normal voice. And as swiftly as he had shaped himself into Purl's image he emulated her typical clothing over her shapely body. A small white vest lined with blue cloth giving ample view to the cleavage beneath his skimpy black and white bikini top, a miniskirt in the same style, and a few matching accessories. He considered leaving out the typical blue arm sleeves but decided that they were rather fetching and decided to keep them.

As he walked smoothly back towards the secluded grotto he added a few accessories to his look and dug up several bottles he had hidden in the sand. Walking straight into the grotto he pretended not to notice the other girl there, heading in a tangent off from where the other student was he took a drink from one of the bottles and sat down on a rock, dipping his feet into a nearby pool with his back turned.

Wed Aug 29, 2007 10:43 am

Mille stopped and blinked, listening hard. Was that a voice she'd heard just now? She stood stock still, staring hard at the place she thought she'd heard it from...and almost screamed as someone came into view. She stopped herself, though, noting that it was just another girl with some relief. She didn't let her guard down, though...appearances could be decieving...

She noticed, however, that the girl was carrying something in her arms....bottles? Mille blinked...and almost laughed. Apparently, what she'd been thinking of as a possible retreat from the sun and hideaway for monsters was actually a storage place for a rum runner. She eyed the bottles with a little smile. And more than rum, too, it looked like. "Ummm...Hi there..." Mille said softly. Might as well get to know the liquor pirate. She looked friendly enough...and was pretty cute, too!

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Aug 30, 2007 6:49 pm
Profile YIM

With masterful control Lurp began to puppeteer his own actions in Purl's body and leaped up in surprise, dropping most of the bottles in the shallow pool and brandishing the one she was holding in a menacing fashion.

"Gah...you shouldn't sneak up on people like that." Purl replied in a clearly exasperated tone. She eyed the girl standing before her with a critical eye and continued, "How did you find this place, even when my bar IS open it's one of the best kept secrets on campus."

Lowering the bottle she took another swig then put her hands on her hips in a more relaxed stance.

Thu Aug 30, 2007 7:07 pm

Mille quirked her head to the side, raising one eyebrow. "Bar, huh? Well, secret or not...you might wanna find a new location. Finding this place was an accident on my part. I was hot and looking for a place to cool down for a while...it just so happens that your little grotto here came across my attention, so I wandered in. Secret or no, it isn't exactly...hidden, y'know?" Mille returned the girl's critical stare easily, looking her up and down in return. She was really quite attractive, and the way she was standing was cute...

Mille ordered herself to stop, a slight blush coming to her cheeks at the thoughts she'd just been having. She wasn't accustomed to thinking about people like that...and wasn't sure she liked this development in her personality. With a blink, she looked back up into the girl's eyes. "So...a bar, huh? Where do you get your alcohol from, I wonder..." She smiled softly, making an effort to get rid of any tension left over from their startled meeting. "And how do you manage to keep from getting caught...oh! Before I forget...my name's Mille! Mille Greensbaron...ummm, who are you, oh Ms. Barkeep?" She winked at the other girl conspirationally with a soft laugh.

Mille Greensbaron

Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:29 am
Profile YIM

Crossing her arms in front of her Purl responded easily, "You surprised me is all, and you're right of course, out-of-the-way doesn't mean hidden, I just haven't had anyone come by here in a long time."

Bending over to pick up the bottles she'd let drop Purl continued, "This grotto here is actually just where I decided to set up my bar...it was quiet and private and I stumbled upon it much the same way you have my first time. I just thought it would be a good idea as kind of a private retreat where I could share drinks with others who'd wandered far enough down the beach."

Glancing up at the girl and smiling warmly, "Mille huh? My name's Purl, like the round gems you get out of clams...except spelled differently, and as long as you don't tell anyone about this place, then I'm more than willing to share good spirits and this quiet place with you." And with that she offered a bottle to the girl.

"Remember though," she continued, "the first and second rule of Purl's bar is you do not talk about Purl's bar. That's how I don't get caught...and as far as where I get my alcohol, well..." She stood up with a grin filled with mischief and remarked smoothly, "...trade secret, wouldn't want you cutting into my 'business'."

Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:57 pm

Mille laughed softly. "Nice name. It suits you." She gave the girl a gentle wink. "Nice to meet you, Purl. And why not? I guess we could all use some good spirits now and again..." Mille was certainly not an experienced drinker, by any stretch of the imagination, having only tried wine once in her life and hating the taste of the bitter drink. She'd never gone near alcohol again...but here, she decided that it would be the polite thing to do, considering they'd just met and it was a bar, after all. She took the bottle by the neck, lifting it and taking a pull, swallowing, trying to look like she'd done it thousands of times before...and choking as soon as the bottle was back down, almost gagging as a fire ran down her throat, leaving a blazing trail. Tears stood out in her eyes as she coughed, trying to catch her breath. Maybe a smaller sip would have been better.

She blinked up at Purl. "Wow....that was...harsh....what was that, anyway?" She blinked more tears out of her eyes, the feeling in her throat gradually fading away. She listened to the girl's rules and tried not to giggle. Those were understandable enough...even if they were right out of fight club. It was a hell of a pitch, that's for sure...gave the place a mysterious air, made it seem fun and sneaky. Besides which...it was obvious that secrecy was the rule, for a place like this to exist so near a campus. She did laugh at Purl's wicked little grin. "Of course. Heh, we all have our little secrets....though I can't believe you'd think I would steal your business, humble little me..." She looked at the bottle of alcohol and shuddered a bit, handing it back. "Now...what did you say that was again? It still sends tingles down my spine...."

Mille Greensbaron

Thu Sep 06, 2007 3:26 pm
Profile YIM

Purl laughed at Mille's reaction to the drink. "Wow, take it easy, you don't need to impress me or anything. It's not like I make fun of light-weights...okay, well maybe only a little."

She chuckled lightly as she accepted the bottle back. "That...was vodka, and if I had known you were going to try pouring the whole bottle down your throat I would've started you off with this."

Gliding easily through the pools of the grotto Purl unearthed a slender bottle of shining orange liquid. Coming back to where the hapless girl was still choking back the burn of alcohol she patted her on the back gently.

"Try this instead, it's a lot smoother and won't burn on the way down, plus the lingering aroma of oranges stays in your nose after you've drunk it." Smiling at Mille, she dashed sand expertly off the mouth of the bottle and uncorked it before offering it.

"This is almost too easy," Lurp thought to himself, "She seems willing to do anything to make friends." He snickered to himself inwardly, "It's almost no fun when they don't suspect their being drugged."

Even with the effects of alcohol on human memory and judgment, Lurp had taken no chances. All of the bottles in Purl's sizeable stash had been laced with a special drug. "Very soon my dear, you'll need a ravaging that only I can provide." Lurp thought to himself gleefully.

For now he would continue the charade and have Purl top off as much as she could into Mille.

Fri Sep 07, 2007 8:43 am

Mille let the bottle slip back into Purl's hand, still coughing a bit as the burn continued to fade, leaving a warm glow in her stomach. She accepted the second bottle far more cautiously, her mind already a little fuzzy. Mille was definitely not what most would call a drinker, but even so, it seemed a little strange that she'd be hit this hard by it...she shook her head and sniffed the bottle suspiciously, then took a small swig. It was still a bit rough on her...but not nearly so bad as the vodka had been, and it had a delightful flavor to it. Purl'd been right about this one...it was, by far, easier to take and, in Mille's opinion, probably better for her overall health. She smiled and took a bigger swig, feeling a bit braver, before passing the bottle back to Purl, that fuzzy feeling in her head suddenly growing into a bit of a buzzing sensation. "Wow...what's that stuff? It's good!" She said with a small laugh.

Mille Greensbaron

Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:43 am
Profile YIM

Purl smiled and sat down on a nearby rock before taking a drink of the orange liquor herself. "Orange muscat wine...see? I knew you would like it." She put the bottle down and picked up another one, drinking from it herself but not bothering to hand it over to Mille. No reason to make her suspicious by not drinking, besides, it's not like it has any affect on me.

Purl searched Mille's eyes discreetly, the slowly diluting pupils were signs that the drug was starting to work, but she didn't expect the alcohol to have such a potent affect on her so quickly as well. Better slow down a bit otherwise she might just pass out.

"It looks like your balance is starting to betray you. Your head must be absolutely spinning, why don't you have a seat in the water, it'll cool you down." Purl smiled and took another drink.

"I don't want you trying to do more than you can handle." And with that last remark she motioned Mille towards the small tide pool in front of her by splashing it playfully with her feet.

Wed Sep 19, 2007 12:44 am

Mille shook her head a bit. She was starting to sway slightly...it wasn't bad, but just enough. "Maybe you're right...heh, I'm not much of a drinker...shouldn't have had so much on the first go, huh? Sorry..." She wandered over to the pool of water, sitting in the shallows, giggling as she was splashed by Purl. "Hey! That's cold!" She said with a bit of mock protest. The water caused the bottom of her swimsuit to stick to her insistently, outlining her lower half even more clearly, if that were possible. Mille laid back. "That feels good..." it quickly soaked her top as well, and Mille was soon glistening in the dim grotto, water droplets running down her skin, her hair fanned out behind her on the surface of the water.

"Wow, Purl...you've got just about everything around here, huh...hehe, it's a pretty sweet setup, I'd say..." She smiled, her eyes closed. The room seemed to be spinning ever so slightly...but that was alright. It was a fairly pleasant feeling. "You probably shouldn't have let me stay here...now you might never get me out again!" She giggled again, opening her eyes to wink up at Purl.

Mille Greensbaron

Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

Purl gazed down at Mille sprawled in the pool before her, her eyes barely able to hold back the hunger that burned within. She let her vision play over Mille's body floating in the pool before her, lingering ever so slightly on certain particularly enticing spots.

She smiled at the words and responded, "Well, you can't stay forever that's for sure, but I wouldn't mind if you stopped by more often."

With a subtle movement, Purl leaned forward and put her hands on Mille's shoulder, rubbing them gently. Very sure now that the drug was taking it's full affect she continued to bide her time, letting her fingers play over Mille's skin.

Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 13 posts ]