View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 2:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 He Waits (for Phoebe) 

Post Re: He Waits (for Phoebe)
Stemming the tide when they’d done their best to avoid it forced that inevitable release. Phoebe bounced on him, grip tightening against mauve flesh while that flushed visage slackened, if not regressed into a more lewd and perverted appearance, amidst increasingly mind numbing waves of bliss. Cautious, yet energetic throughout that maddening ride, their motions complemented one another until they plunged straight into moments of fulfillment.

When it came, that tightness wound around him as though it meant to drain him dry if he claimed another inch of that wondrous embrace. Head dipping back into her neck, tongue rolling out in rapture, that molten eruption deep within her hurled Phoebe over the edge. Feeling the copious gush splash across and soak into the farthest recesses of her being could only be likened to popping the cork of an all too recently shaken bottle of champagne.

“Hot~” Sublime. Warm. So full. Slumped over against Aegir’s frame, the eager woman caught what breath she could. Hips bucked still, goading even the most backed up cum to burst forth from the throbbing spire. Still hard, still keeping that overflowing chalice sealed, moaning lips swarmed him with ever more heated admiration until her movements ground to a halt completely.

“S-So .. So good,” The blonde panted, holding their embrace a little while longer. “Mnh .. I .. I just .. Ha .. I need a moment .. Any more of this and I won’t be able to stop myself ..”

Screw training. A thought that had come up once or twice near the end of round one. Serving different Masters and Mistresses over time had evidently taken their toll. Far from becoming a nymphomaniac, still just barely eluding the dreaded addiction to pleasures of the flesh, there were times when Phoebe got lost in the thrills of passion regardless. It wouldn’t have bothered her too much as far as current company went, but you could still have too much of a good thing.

She meant to make time for a more thorough dive into their deep, dark desires. The difference between rushing matters to burn through one’s needs and tending to them with all due care did not need explaining. Aegir would not be dishonored by her rushing the pleasure he deserved. Rather, he would be teased, yet pampered and more, but not today.

It would have been one thing to be carried to a bath where they could clean up prior to training though being offered a little something special in the form of a story compelled Phoebe not to ask about that. As long as it extended her exposure to the mighty ember burning and pulsing away deep within that crushing sheath of pure velvet, as well as the thick love fluids tingling her from within, waiting a bit more was of no concern.

Weary limbs helped heave her chest off his enough for her eyes to rest upon his own. “Mmm .. Sure .. I’d like to hear it.” Soft digits swept across from his back up to the man’s shoulders and over them, before languidly coursing over the expanse of his torso as though she were committing Aegir’s body to memory. “We can continue where we left off some other time ..”

Wed Jul 31, 2024 2:47 pm

Such a delight. He had to work for each inch. That tight body reward him with that crushing embrace. Well trained? A natural? It hardly mattered. Clearly she knew what she was doing even as exhaustion threatened her.

His mind focused on her easily picked up her thoughts. While he half her close. His body suspended within her own as they remained close. Eye to eye.

Good? He chuckled in her mind. Who says that you need to stop? He teased. A hand shifted over her side. His caress casual and pleasing though by no means erotic at this stage. There was no sense in overwhelming his partner. With such incredible skill at her command Aegir knew that there was far more to come.

If you enjoyed that just imagine what I can do when I tap into your mind. Fafnir was not as skilled in the area of telepathic abilities. Using all his talents could be seen as cruel. Generating a sensation that was hard to replicate. Though there were many drugs and beings with aphrodisiacs out there it shouldn't be too hard to achieve sensations on a similar level.

Maybe later. Or maybe a lesson of another sort to see if she had any talent at shielding herself from telepathic attacks. But that was an issue for later.

He regarded her as she took him in. He had picked up on her thoughts of a bath and elected to speak while he transported her. Unwilling to break this closeness just yet. With his segmented mind he could multitask with ease. Levitating her clothes while drawing her along as he headed to an exit from the pyramid.

Indeed we can pick back up later. From what I've gathered from your mind without delving too deeply I know that you passed through Shokushu before my time there.

The dimension my kind hails from is different. I spent many years on your home world only to discover that it's off limits in this dimension. So I spend most of my time at Shokushu. While not perfect it allows me to see how humans continue to develop. Obtain news and the like. No one views me as a deity there and I can't alter events since the students don't return to Earth.

But given that there are few choices and none quit like Shokushu I spend plenty of time there. It's far better than the drama that goes along with my people. I'm an outcast. Expelled here. They believe I am corrupted by all my time among humans. All that aside I only bring this up from your earlier thoughts.

He would let her consider which one. It would become evident soon enough. You know what happens at that place. Even if you never learned the why. On one particular day I was lounging in the forest trees. Hours, sometimes days or even weeks past as I observed the students. Most I would ignore. Some were interesting. Whether a latent power, a bit of obscure knowledge. An unusual trait. Rarely appearance.

But on that particular day it was the later. I ambushed the student in question. As expected the usual occurred. But what was unusual didn't occur than and there. It was some time later when I decided on a return visit. This time going to her dorm. Let's just say I expected one thing. But something else entirely happened. She surprised me by being receptive to my visit.

It wasn't acceptance of what was going to happen or submission. Try as I might I can't shut off my abilities entirely. So I will always pick up raw emotions. That was … surprising … pleasantly so I'll add. A horrible tale for sure. But as rare as it is I can still be surprised. My calculations from all the minds I made contact with made that scenario one of the least likely ones so I dismissed it.

Like I told you before I can have a multitude of sources to draw upon. Opinions will vary and not always is the majority right. Ah, here we are.

Exiting the pyramid Phoebe would take in the dense jungle. Behind them was the ruins of the pyramid. Ahead of them was a waterfall that spilled into a river. It was overcast with dark purple clouds. The air breathable and clean while she would see large insects from time to time. None approached but she could see them zipping between the trees or floating about. Some where the length of her arm. They were too distant to tell if they were dangerous but they probably weren't if Luna was out here somewhere.

Aegir made his way toward the river. His tentacles gliding them down ruined stairs far easier than a human could transverse them. There's a particular alien princess that I cannot read. Nor any of her people. But most of them are rather predictable, at least those I have dealt with. So powerful, yes. But there are limits to every being. Learn these and you can exploit them.

Character Listing

Summoned or not, the god will come.

Thu Aug 01, 2024 9:08 pm

“Nothing I can come up with will be better than the real deal ..” Imagination can be the greatest weapon. She doubted hers lived up to the vast repository of knowledge hidden within his mind. Just what experiencing him truly delving into her consciousness felt like proved to be as unfathomable as it was thrilling and unsettling in equal measure. Not that Phoebe feared that he would do from there or that he could do it in the first place. The nonchalant nature of that statement merely emphasized how far he and his kind had come compared to standard humans.

Yet he was the outcast as he went on to talk about Shokushu. Earlier thoughts on him being considered a deity if he revealed himself to the masses came to mind when he explained more about his past. Another dimension, alternate Earth, Phoebe did not know where to focus.

Shokushu, on the other hand, roused long buried memories back to the forefront of her mind. She recalled that dreaded place the moment it came up. To think he frequented the planet, the island, the school with numerous unsuspecting students on it, turned out to be a surprise albeit a minor one. What did he have to gain other than the usual delights those vile monsters tended to indulge in? Was there much point in mentioning them when he sought familiar thrills there himself?

It certainly did not please her to find out. Having fallen victim to a fair number of hunting parties there had left scars that would never heal. Had it changed how the blonde thought of him? He’d not catch anything unusual in the looks she gave or in the way she held onto him while he shared that story.

In a sense, those demons of the past had their turn and were now gone. She didn’t know the why, but knew there was nothing that could be done about the women that went down the same path. That’s just the way things were and would continue to be for a long time. Phoebe likely wouldn’t be alive to witness change with regards to Shokushu. Coming to terms with one’s inability to help keep the students from exploitation and harm made life easier. Did that make her cold and heartless? Hardly. Every encounter with lecherous beasts, every bit of hardship since her graduation ceremony. If she were to let them get to her, to let them take control of her actions and thoughts, there’d simply be no spirit, no life left in her.

Surviving Shokushu was the easy part once the likes of Vespira and her subordinates captured the young agent and gave her a choice. Become living human cattle whose life revolved around giving milk and drowning in sex or work harder than the monsters of Shokushu ever put her body to use.

She obviously had no idea which woman Aegir was speaking of. The student could have been looking for sanctuary from others by embracing what she believed to be a lesser evil. Perhaps he was nowhere near as rough as the others. If abuse became inevitable, clinging to that fleeting comfort may have been enough. Either way, Phoebe would not pry. That was for him to know, or to find out if he hadn’t.

The lesson wasn’t lost on her, however, for even a being of his intellect could still be surprised. Not that there was a chance in hell she’d manage to do the same. She did not wish to exploit that sort of elusive limit either, outside of preparing for their next encounter.

“Limits are relative. Luna isn’t me. I’m not you. You’re not Gersham ..” And those giant insects weren’t anything like them either. Eyes softened slightly as they regarded the area beyond the pyramid, unaware it happened to be surrounded by such an alien and yet intriguing landscape this entire time. “Suppose a creature I’m unfamiliar with has me stripped of technology, weapons and virtually everything else. All I’m left with are my body and mind. Many beings are stronger, faster, or possess greater endurance than me. That leaves the mind to pick up the slack. Not when it’s convenient for me to do so, but in the heat of the moment.”

Phoebe looked back to him, still clinging to the throbbing might sealed away within her though there was no denying his prospective apprentice lacked the confidence he had when it came to tackling the likes of Voren, let alone Saurians, without constantly fearing for her own freedom. “I won’t deny the value of what you’re saying, but I’ll be needing a lot more training before I can confidently adapt to potential adversaries in time and not get myself captured or worse.”

Tue Aug 06, 2024 12:54 pm

She'd be surprised. Memories of her past, those he had gathered, Aegir was far more competent than others of his kind in weaving scenarios that made sense. Sometimes they healed, sometimes they allowed one to live out a fantasy. Rarely did they torment or punish but there were no limits. Creativity was something he had learned from the very minds that claimed to have poisoned him. For far too long his culture had stagnated. There were few of them as it was and over the millennia they started believing in the divinity they made up for themselves.

Gods they were not. They were flawed. They could be exploited if you knew just where to look. But Aegir divorced himself from all that nonsense. Banishment was something he gladly undertake though at the time he was unaware of the conditions that barred him from Earth in this dimension. With all his power he could only go there in the memories of others. And those memories were from those who could never go back themselves.

He was patient and long lived. The balance of power in the galaxy would shift, Earth would become open to him. Though he hoped it wasn't after the conquest of the world.

He could sense the return of old wounds as he brought up Shokushu. He could tell that she was being overwhelmed with the influx of information. While he had caught her stray thoughts on the subject her gaze never wavered. He had to considered that. Did she feel the same? That she was making the best out of a bad situation? Aegir had not considered that before in the case of her or Ryu. He sensed their enjoyment. No dark clouds at their meeting. It had not bothered him much. Surrendering to the moment even if for their own motives to make a bad situation better had been nothing new to him. Being worshiped as a deity at times this issue came up. Some worshiped out of fear. Others with the aim of getting things out of it whether status or power. Of course he liked it best with those who genuinely served for no ulterior motive. Most wanted something if only peace of mind that they would be spared the wrath of other gods or have an easier life.

I could heal those memories. Rewrite them. Delete them. Lock them away. It was an easy thing to do. He didn't pry too deeply and didn't know if there was anything important in those few years. Selectively he could blank out all those attacks and make it seem as if nothing was wrong with college at all. But he didn't touch them. As horrid as Shokushu was it was a training ground so to speak. Preparing students for the inevitable. As long as Earth was locked down graduates would be in high demand.

He'd let her decide on that. Though as she mentions her weakness Aegir pauses for a moment. Stopping just as suddenly as if to make a point of him thinking on that. A hand caresses her cheek. He probes her mind, feeling the meager defenses that he could press aside with ease had he wanted. Caressing against those defenses inherent in all beings his touch drifts from her cheek.

Stripped down as you are now there are so few species that you could best in a head to head contest. Your training when complete would allow you to best some but not all. If you show promise it could be years before it would make a sizable difference. At such a point many may not bother with you much unless you're competing over the same resources, bounty or the like. Many species only deal with young humans. Motives vary from species to species.

But what would you feel about a cheat that could offer you some protection even when stripped down?
He allowed his words to sink in before continuing on his way. Still encased inside her, her clothes trail behind the pair at a leisurely pace. He would go on to explain if prompted.

While not fool proof a node allows me to channel many of my abilities through it. In a sense a node is me. A transmitter, a radio. I do not always monitor my nodes but a psion can tap into one with telepathy to get a message to me to make me aware of what is going on.

Conversely I have a multitude of minds. Drawing upon your world think of an octopus. Each arm as it's own miniature brain. In addition they have a main brain. In my case my brain is segmented so I can multitask. Like a dolphin that sleeps with one eye opened a portion of my mind remains aware while I rest unless I deliberately shut everything down. Which is rather foolish. Anyway I can devote a portion of my mind to use a constant ability through the node. Repulsing certain minds. Saurians for example. With a quick message it can be toggled on and off if you need to interact with one. Just another matter to think of.

He stopped again. This time his hands going to her hips. Reluctantly drawing her up his shaft. Regretting her absence as soon as she was vacated. The cum sealed within hardly has time to escape before he tosses her into the water. Following in straight after her. A tentacle folding over her waist drawing her head above the water. Other tentacles loosely coiling around her more for support while he swims towards the water fall with ease. His speed quicker than his languid walking speed.

Of course I could save us a lot of time and simply capture you now. He teased. Though his scepter pressed up against her slit. Not as if I haven't already done so ... He drifted closer to the cascading water. His tip teasing along that crease even as more tentacles come into play. Folding over her breasts. Squeezing them as his hands pinch and tweak those nipples. Other tentacles rub against her shapely ass. Another taken hold on her neck. His skin tone shifting through various colors as he glances at her neck. Envisioning her in different colored slave collars.

Black was too common and a hue that he cannot replicate. Green. Maybe yellow. No green. It brings out your eyes more. He touches her mind a little. Altering her perceptions so that she feels as if she's adorned in a collar as his tentacle comes away. Almost as if he had just placed it on her. If they were not so close to the waterfall she could see a green collar reflected on the surface of the water. She might catch the color later or in the broken up image. Doubtful at the moment unless her eyes were good given all the dark clouds above, a common feature for this world.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 08, 2024 12:59 am

Not for a moment had Phoebe doubted he could alter those memories. It caught the former student off guard regardless. Was he offering?

It never occurred to her to change or delete them. Most days were normal, but living, breathing nightmares frequently disturbed her life there. What great boons did those memories offer? The bad outweighed the good. Friends from campus hadn’t been registered with the ADD either. She ended up checking the records once or twice way back when. Had they become slaves? Sent back to Earth as though nothing had changed? Some graduates must’ve been returned there. At least those that were spared and thus unaware of the monster attacks. Maybe they made it back home after all. Not that they would ever see each other again if that were the case.

A tempting offer, really. But, it would be rash to claim it could all be dismissed. There were pleasant moments to hold onto. She needed time to think about whether any of those memories were worth saving before committing herself to altering things in any way.

The node came up again. That’s not something Phoebe would refuse. Yet answers as to when and where it could be received were left open ended as that monstrous spire was starting to extract from that clinging love tunnel. As it left her hollow, feeling empty, the mere act of removing himself from her body was a blend of heaven and hell seldom experienced with women sharing his company.

Sudden momentum forced a gasp from her lips. Such betrayal! She barely had a moment to hold her breath until Aegir’s appearance vanished amidst a wall of water folding around her being. The flood came crashing down from all sides after her breaching the river’s surface with a none too unimpressive splash. Submerged, with the arduous work of their lovemaking almost rinsed off in one refreshing tide, Phoebe found it slightly cooler than the air and that heated body pressed to her mere moments prior. She needed a moment to orient herself though the telepath’s tentacles more than helped with that.

Damn! Was the painfully slow octopus really that quick in the water? Seemed as though hardly a moment had passed before he caught up with her. She hadn’t even surfaced yet and he was already there. It made sense, really, regarding his apparent aquatic nature.

Yet that display of dominance and power hit all the right buttons. Wrestling control from her was such a delight. Strength came in many forms and he had even more of an advantage now. She was nothing but lightweight to him, and he could easily keep up with her in the water. If not for the fact they’d only just broken up their union, that would be reason enough for her to tingle all over again.

Shaking her head upon breaking the surface to get soaked bangs out of her face, Phoebe shot him a curious look rife with obviously feigned disapproval for being tossed into the river without warning.

“Not okay,” she protested, a complaint quickly choked out by sharp inhales and subsequent whimpers as tension coursed through her perky breasts. “Mnh .. Ah .. Say .. Weren’t we done?” The words carried less weight still as that body arched into his questing touch, offering more of that cushiony rear for him to explore.

The added weight and other sensations around her neck were a bit confusing. She first expected him to choke her as though testing the waters with another thrill though as that tentacle came away that same feeling was still there. Gersham could fashion various things from shadow. Whether Aegir could do the same, Phoebe did not know.

That did not change the fact his implications alluded to the distant albeit still familiar feel of a collar around her neck. She hadn’t looked herself over in the water to make sure, but her other senses weren’t lying, were they?

“Still hard .. You really fancy me that much, hm?” There was no disapproval on that face or the tip of her tongue, but a teasing smirk. She bet on the fact they were merely bouncing back ideas in a less conventional manner. The heat of a palm returned to that liberated central phallus, firmer this time, pinning it between her touch and himself rather than allowing it to tease her indefinitely. “We could save a lot of time that way, but .. Aren’t you acting unwise there, my Master?” She purred, hand rising along the heated vein discovered on him until fingertips swirled around the meaty crown. ”Some might say I have a habit of getting away from those who collar me. I could be gone before you know it.”

She leaned into him a bit more. Inhaling that heavy musk. She couldn’t help but wonder. How many women had he enticed the same way? Whatever happened to the girl he spoke of? What did she look like? Was she better than the possessive pilot? Silly comparison to make, probably, but every craftsman worth their name took pride in their work. Phoebe was no exception.

Though there was a certain curiosity there. The wish to pry now that he toyed with the fantasy to collar her, if only for a while. Later, perhaps. After things had finished here.

“Shall we find out how long I can hold my breath, or did you have something else in mind?” Greater tension rolled through the molten ember in her grasp as fingers rolled down the immense girth then back up it. Phoebe kept half lidded eyes trained on his at all times. Looking at her now, there was no doubt. He was right. A green collar worked exceedingly well.

Mon Aug 12, 2024 7:44 am

Aegir felt her conflict. Phoebe considered those memories from college. Which to keep? Which to get rid of? There was no doubting that he could edit these details with enough time. A skilled surgeon of the mind, though it could take some time as he went through her memories and judged what needed changing. That was if he wished to do a thorough job. It was far easier to suppress her memories about the supernatural and paranormal offering up an alternative to how she came about the stars.

Those memories as harsh as some were had led her to this point. Making her existence more bearable. So there would be little need of dealing with any of them. Maybe he'd have a peak to see if her first time had been on the island. If so he could implant something more pleasant. But that was a future issue that would be dealt with.

He'd bring it up later when he wasn't so occupied.

Her spark of betrayal was short lived as her mind caught up to the situation. He was quicker in the water. For the most part he could relinquish some of his psionic ability that gave him form as if he had an internal skeleton. It was a minor use of his telekinetic abilities but that energy could be divested into other matters. He wrapped Phoebe up in his tentacles keeping her close. Hands spooling over that luscious backside.

You disapprove? It wasn't as if it were frigid … oh, were we? I thought we were pacing ourselves He mused. Though he could tell from her reaction that she hadn't minded. More of her body pressing into him. Letting his hands roam her even better.

Aegir could not manufacture things like Gersham. But he was capable of altering the perceptions of those around him. Luna was just out of his range at present though as soon as he sensed her again it was a simply matter of altering her senses so she saw the same thing. Felt it if touched and so on. Anyone watching on camera would see nothing there as well as those that he had not altered the senses of. But for all practical purposes it was almost as good. Clothing he fashioned in this manner wouldn't protect one from the environment but since he could alter other senses he could make it feel as if it were effective until they dropped from exposure. It never came to that though.

What can I say? A good partner is hard to find. He responded to her question. Invoking terror in most people unless among the stars was something he disliked. And among the stars he didn't frequent the sex clubs and thus rarely found those that he'd bother with.

Her hand trapped that firmness, stroking it. Her finger swirling against the tip. He fought the initial reaction of opening up that shaft and capturing her finger. Not sure what that would feel like though this of course was pleasant enough that he had not entertained that option for long.

He was caught off guard. While he was following her surface thoughts he wasn't pressed too deeply in her mind. Her reference of him as Master was intoxicating but not entirely unexpected. He had a sense that they weren't being too serious just yet but rather exploring possibilities. What had struck him was what came next. Her getting away from him.

He chuckled into her mind. Oh, right. You have only encountered my no talent son. Telepathy is hard for him. He's exchanged it for speed. I could simply implant a compulsion in your mind to stay. Or return if kidnapped. That is if I feared you trying to do so.

She leaned in inhaling his aroma. Finding him even more aroused than before. Catching her thoughts it was a simple matter of projecting into her mind an image. There was no commentary added, no comparisons between the two though she could clearly see that they were both endowed in opposite areas.

Had he been making her aware that he was following her thoughts? Perhaps later he would answer more detailed questions. For now those tentacles broke away from her limbs. Though a pair still fondled her breasts they did not impede her movements.

She continued to run her fingers against his engorged member. Half lidded eyes watched him and he regarded her back. There were other advantages of being collared too. On was often left alone unless operating in a club. One had the protection of a Master and unless the alien in question was powerful they tended to leave claimed humans alone. Even those attached to powerful Masters had to keep from tarnishing the name of their Master.

I saw this as a quick way of getting cleaned and not having to worry about future messes. But I am curious …

That served as both an answer to her last question and to his own musing. Someone without his gifts could be entering dangerous territory. In addition to sensing minds he could track the functions they controlled allowing him to know when particular actions were getting to dangerous levels.

So in theory he could extend her need for going without air to a limited degree. Aware when she was reaching those biological limits. For the time he would see what she could do unassisted. Then he may consider enhancing her a little but he was playing things by ear for the time being.

Character Listing

Mon Aug 12, 2024 6:32 pm

When Aegir called, Phoebe dropped everything to be there. Be it out of gratitude, respect or some other whim of the moment, getting away from him wasn’t something on her mind at all. Their partnership turned out to be more mutually beneficial than anything else.

She hardly knew Fafner except for the times he entertained himself with her presence. In those days, he’d never been excessively cruel to her either. Perhaps he just didn’t own her long enough to lash out in ways that’d have her think of him as more than just another owner in a long line of owners. There were cues to take away from his relationship with Aegir that always had her wondering about their shared past. Turns out they were father and son though that only generated more questions in her mind that hardly needed answering unless the goal was to ruin the mood.

Still, the experience with him and others taught her lessons that became more obvious with time. Free humans tended to have targets on their backs, were dangerous enough to be left alone or had collars to mark them as property of one or another. She never faced any trouble when regarded as claimed by powerful masters and mistresses. But, was giving up freedom for safety really the only way to live out her life among the stars?

She had no answer to that right now. Not with the telepath right in front of her, presumably checking in on her thoughts though the most pressing matter existed right between their bodies, throbbing with need that would not ebb. That potent scent tingled the inside of her nose. Was he even more aroused than before? Was it about her or leaning into the perceived role of slave and master more?

No need to find out right away when he was already eager to continue from here. “Then let’s find out .. together ..”

There was no rush. The trail of kisses that marked him in their closeness would gradually fall to the monster in her grasp. Phoebe smooched the swollen leviathan but once before moving past it. The meaty length would come to rest on top of her head as her grip loosened up some. She let it drift lower alongside her own descent. There, above the water’s surface, she caught but a glimpse of her own reflection, donning that green collar. Aegir towering over her were distorted, but still visible as well. For some reason, the scene sent a delightful shudder down her spine.

She began holding her breath for what’s to come right then and there, breaching the depths together with the telepath’s manhood.

Time would not be wasted for the blonde already had a plan. Whether able to stand or forced to swim, Phoebe would lean into one of the smaller appendages that made up the trio of members presented to her. Smoldering lips devoured him. Slow, deliberate, letting him anticipate when which delicious impulse would hit his ancient mind next. First came the tip, then a moment for that licentious embrace to halt and vibrate around the shaft with a drawn out purr before advancing. The molten tide of that tongue ground into him hard, administering her prowess directly into the slit, glans and that throbbing vein the further her mouth gobbled him up. Experience showed when the woman never even gagged as it hit the entrance to her throat. She loved the thrills feeding directly into her altered cells on top of those tendrils molding her breasts to their liking, getting her to squirm just a little beneath the surface. Given this one and the other were smaller than the primary spire, her descent only concluded at the base of this positively electrifying treat.

In the meantime, Phoebe rubbed that enormous slab of man meat into her cheek as it curved inward from the breathtaking suction crashing down on him. No mere prey could rival the cleaning and draining which sought to goad every last drop of past releases from him right then and there. For what felt like an eternity, these cruel lips traveled along his cock until they nearly let him go. She then took him back inside in one fell swoop.

Where one would be lavished with attention, the other would follow. The more manageable members had their turn before anything else, either engulfed by warmth or telekinetic touch. Switching members also pressed his main masculine might into her other cheek. Always denied, always made to endure. Saving the best for last pained them both in equal measure.

Thirty seconds.

Having relinquished her hold on the delicious twins, it was high time to move onto the feast. “Not yet,” Phoebe would whisper into his mind, knowing full well her breath would be running low shortly.

The mauve tower rising up to cover much of her face had no such concerns. “Oh God .. Every time ..” Shock and awe etched a familiar expression of longing into the trembling blonde as the molten behemoth merely rested against it. “I can't resist this thing ..” Tongue sticking out, eyes crossed to fixate upon the colossal trunk, there was no doubting her hunger for more.

Yet reality would not grant her everything. Running water dulled Aegir’s heady musk and rinsed off the taste of their union which diminished the experience, but not by much. Worse still had to be the fact there was no way to take it in. She couldn’t even close her hand around it and had to use both to truly worship the wielder of such an irresistible scepter.

That would not keep her from trying. Subtle nips and playful bites plucked away at his phallus and worked their way down the impressive girth. As lewd lips came back up, they had changed to pleasing kisses and gingerly suckling on every inch of pulsating tissue they could reach. Silky digits covered what her mouth could not, delivering agonizingly long strokes to the full expanse of his cock.

A full minute.

Lungs ached, burned even. Were it not for her moans bubbling up to the surface or those eager movements draining energy, things would have been easier. She was by no means a true professional in that regard, but had ample experience taking large partners that cut off her breath entirely. Still, continuing from here proved to be a struggle. But, the former agent had always enjoyed testing the limits in piloting. Why not here?

Her jaw strained to accommodate that massive crown. Eyes pressed shut to the tension that was cramming this gargantuan dick into her mouth. Sublime heat washed over him from the crushing tightness that could not take more than an inch, but brought bursts of erotic glee to him all the same. She exhaled in frustration and relief alike, the muted sound akin to waves that rolled over his captive member while her greedy tongue rolled up against the slit there, writhing and lashing at the delicate patches of nerves that made up the entrance to that sealed entrance.

She cautioned him again despite exhaling. Not yet. Just a little more, even as the edges of her vision were starting to swim. When there was absolutely no way to carry on, Phoebe would begin to surface, provided he’d not keep her engaged longer or push her limits a tiny bit more.

Fri Aug 16, 2024 8:50 am

There arrangement thus far was a mutual benefit to them both. She obtained some of his riches from one of his temples to assist her in her efforts. He had more than enough wealth stored in various temples, ruins and religious sites throughout the galaxy. With his abilities wealth was useless most of the time. If he wanted or needed something controlling an individual was easy enough. Dominating a mind, implanting a suggestion.

Sometimes it was necessary to use currency to accomplish his aim. Paying for raw materials or when dealing with those that could resist mental influences such as machines. Phoebe would come when summoned and a collar would only add to her safety. Though there were other means to entail this.

Naturally it was far better for everyone involved when his partners were willing. There were far more things that they would do. Sure he could dominate them but the feel of the encounter always tasted wrong to him. Like adding too much salt to an expertly prepared meal. Rather than enhancing the flavor it took away from it.

Phoebe was too short to stand in the location they were in. It being deep enough where she wasn't injured by being flung in the water. She discovered this as the majority of those tentacles peeled away from her. Their closeness keeping her held up.

The plethora of those tentacles spread out in various directions. Two continued to cajole her breasts while another moved beneath her feet offering her a platform to stand on. It would pick up on her desires moving up or down as she thought on her own movements. The tentacle responding in kind with her own desires. Swimming took energy which ate up her oxygen supply quicker. Definitely something he was not in favor of.

Beneath the water she could not smell those pheromones. Pheromones that did not affect humans but rather a throwback to the days when his kind mated sexually. Budding was the norm now though he and by extension his son practiced the old ways. One of the reasons why his kind deemed him as a degenerate. Of being corrupted by humans. He'd like to think he was experiencing something that had been lost to them.

Setting her sights on one of his smaller members Phoebe tackled a more manageable one first. His main member throbbed against her cheek as she targeted him there. Rarely were the smaller members targeted in such a fashion. Another evolutionary throwback. At least they no longer had the barbs and hooks. They remained as sensitive even now a fact lost to the multitude of his kind.

Pleased was an understatement as Phoebe brought her skills to bare. First one than the other. A shiver of delight raced through him with the tease of his more manageable members. Each of which she could consume fully unlike the spire she was “ignoring”. There was that contact with the side of her face, a prelude for what was to come.

For the moment he did not hinder her other than playing with those breasts. In his days he came across all sorts of body types. Aegir had not preferred one over the other. Each being a treat in it's own right. Small or large, short or tall. It was what one was willing and able to do that intrigued him most. He found beauty in those that cherished or worshiped him. Those showing him greater attention and affection were more pleasant in his eyes than those that didn't.

His eidectic memory wouldn't allow him to forget how talented she was. Not that he had needed a reminder when she got to the main course. It was a challenge for her even with his boneless nature. He could constrict himself offering a better fit but had decided to let her tackle the challenge on her own.

Phoebe had not taken much but he didn't think that was the aim, at least he had thought at first. The frustration that rolled out from her mouth, what he sensed contrasted against her earlier thoughts at seeing her own reflection. Her tongue lashing out over the crown of his head. That sensitive tongue dancing along his slit. A rumbling was stirring up within his chest. A hand rested atop her head offering up no resistance or even guiding her. Instead offering up reassurance that she was doing a marvelous job.

Don't fret about it Phoebe. He gasped feeling the generated touch in her telekinesis. Whereas she had to tackle him with both hands she had her gift to call upon. She wasn't attempting to move mountains and so her efforts came easier to her.

Her efforts to please caused her to use everything she had in her arsenal.

It was hard to believe that that was only a minute! Rather than eliciting his use of his own talents he let her come up for air.

If I kept you around I wouldn't get much accomplished. But what's a few decades to me? His fingers stroked along her neck. Leaning in for a kiss those mouth tendrils wrapped about her neck while he took from her lips. His tongue stimulating her own as he brushed against it, over it. Caring her while he swam closer to the shore where she could stand without his assistance while in waist deep water.

She could scent his arousal. Stronger than before she took that plunge.

A minute three seconds. Now would you like to see how long I can hold it for?

She didn't see any gills. Clearly he was amphibious. Was he a cutaneous respirator? The question was probably rhetoric as tentacles emerge from the water about her. Coiling over her legs and arms he lays her back but holds her up at the same time to keep her head out of the water. He moves closer to her as she's held in place. Tentacles parting her legs. Looking down upon her the tentacles wrapped over her breasts fall away replaced by his hands that massages and pushes her cleavage together. His looming body seems to shrink while he is both contracting his body while submerging. His elastic nature causing his arms to stretch out from him so that he remains in contact with her.

The tip of his tongue pressing against her labia. Circling it while a mouth tendril rubs over her clit. Back and forth in a slow motion. With no shortages to appendages another mouth tendrils slips beneath her. Slither over her rump then between the crack of her ass. Rubbing there just as gently. His tongue creeping in closer and closer making contact with her slit. Licking up it once, twice, thrice, then angling against her. Slowly pushing inside her at the same time his mouth tendril presses inside her. Tongue and tendril filling her at the same time as fingers dance over her nipples.

Not needing to stand Aegir can bring all his tentacles into action. Four were on her limbs. Two others press her breasts together with a seventh moves over her belly. Extending up then between the pair as it head to her lips. Her breasts were on the small side but he was still having fun with them.

He transformed his pleasure to focusing on her own. Getting them both ready to fed those flames of want and desire once more.

Character Listing

Sat Aug 17, 2024 8:35 pm

All that body had on offer crashed down on him with practiced bravado. The flow of time became all but forgotten when even the venerable telepath could hardly believe a mere minute brought him to that level of need. Were it not for her running out of air, would they ever make it out of the river?

What if that was the point? To get him hooked on something few could provide to the same extent? She’d alluded to future encounters. Training couldn’t last forever either. There’d come a time between then and now in which Phoebe had rested up well enough to pamper that degenerate part of him. There was no shame in that. To have evolved beyond such bliss and consider indulging in it nothing but human corruption seemed incredibly shortsighted.

Yet there was a certain truth to it. The blonde in his arms couldn’t help but smile at how little he could get accomplished with her around. “Now you’re making me blush. Surely you have others like me to fill those decades ..” Warmth pressed to him as arms wrapped around his shoulders, the tingly throb of hardened nipples poking into the mauve creature as they shared another kiss.

Mouth tendrils shroud her world in darkness once more. Deprived of one sense, the others were amplified. Altered cells conjured shivers that ran down the woman’s spine. Her tongue swept against his in a dance that complemented his advances. A thrilling grind of molten flesh when he probed it, a momentary dive as he moved to roll over that sensitive muscle. All the while, that potent arousal flooded her lungs. The pheromones didn’t affect humans, but to her there was no drug more intoxicating than knowing his desire had grown even stronger than before.

Aegir then proposed making a show of how long he could hold his own breath. There was no time to answer for tentacles moved into action within the blink of an eye.

“N-No fair- Ahh!” Strong hands fold over those delicate mounds to provide a fleeting glimpse of his sexual prowess. At the same time, he’d catch the surface thought accusing him of cheating. She’d always believed him to be some manner of ocean dweller, after all. Still, it wasn’t a competition who could remain submerged the longest. Not that it’d keep him from flaunting his capabilities in that regard on top of who knew how many centuries of knowledge on the female body.

Teasing motions rocked through hips that seemed to gently rise and fall in time with those devious strokes against her womanhood. She was soaking wet despite the running water making that difficult to establish from a mere glance. Twitching netherlips silently cried for attention from the buildup of arousal throughout her own service to him, now worsened by Aegir’s advances driving her even crazier. Sweltering erotic heat fueled the gasps and whimpers breaching the surface to his own ears as he goaded that budding love pearl from hiding until it proudly exposed itself to ever more spine tingling worship.

Stealing over her front and back, hands fell onto Aegir’s head and that questing mouth tendril if he permitted movement on her part, sheepishly caressing them rather than keeping them at bay to the quickening beat of her heart emphasizing unmatched anticipation for what’s to come.

When they advanced as one, Phoebe’s eyes fluttered whilst her head rolled from side to side. “Oh .. Oh God! Ooohh~ Nnnf~ F-fuck!” Would Luna be close enough to hear or had her curiosity kept the other woman from this place? Lips agape with pleasure offered up more glorious exultations unto her mentor this whole time. The crushing embrace of that tight ass could barely be rivaled by the vice like grip of velvet folds though despite having been filled by that tremendous spire before, the sheer want rolling through her kept them deliciously tight for him to hit everywhere at once all the same. Twitching, contracting and relaxing in rapid succession, he could easily milk these luscious depths for everything they were worth.

Her body arched to feed all the tit flesh her chest had on offer into his insatiable grasp. Hips bucked in time with his advances. Her vision was starting to drift this way and that as another appendage emerged from the depths and headed for her lips. Sounds of passion would hardly ebb, keeping these ruby gates apart if it dared to move towards them, all while that glee stricken gaze followed the movements of this apparently final addition to her ever escalating torment. A hand left the tendril plundering that fine ass to tease over the approaching appendage instead, coaxing it closer to her waiting mouth as Phoebe stuck out her tongue.

Was he keeping track of time? Was there even a point? If it was a contest between them, he’d surely win. As things were, he was in charge of the situation as well. The flames of desire flared incandescently, eroding her willpower as that mind numbing release crept ever closer to wash over them once more.

Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:20 am

Was she an angel or a devil? That touch certainly divine and yet that teasing an ultimate torture. Indeed it hinted at the pleasures to be had. Though what Aegir truly wanted could not be taken. Odd that a being that could compel and control at a whim had delighted in the free will of those that he interacted with.

Often their moods had to be adjusted. Typical responses were simply cut off. Some later came to be imprinted on him making future interactions easier for both parties.

There are but a handful. Circumstances wouldn't allow for such lengthy distractions in most cases …

She knew the nature of Shokushu. Students went missing for a time but more or less there was nothing exclusive about pairings. Guests had to share from the selection of students and with things like class and eventual graduation it was impractical to keep a student for long. Of course there was always the chance of picking them up as a slave after graduation but no one was more likely than another to acquire their favorites if the ADD didn't liberate them from such a fate.

There were those among the stars but he didn't leave Shokushu too often. So few and these tended to have obligations. So unless he enslaved them and liberated them from such duties the selection was low. At least among those that came to him willingly that he could fully enjoy.

But Aegir didn't dwell on this. Moving on to display his prowess. With multiple minds and a central one that was segmented into four parts that could each pay attention to separate things he could have tracked how much time he spent beneath the water. But he didn't care too.

Instead focusing that attention on Phoebe. Hands molded her meager breasts. Mouth tendrils attacked her ass and clit. His tongue moving against her slit then pressing inside. That crushing tightness tasted different that her mouth. That sensitive tongue lingered over his own.

He only impaired her movements in as far as keeping her head above water. What tentacles held her did so loosely. Each slithering and crawling over her skin even as she moved to caress a mouth tendril.

Fingers pinched and pulled her nipples. While submerged he could hear those cries easier he still felt them in full impact. Feeling her mind, aware of her actions and reactions, Aegir continued his assault. He did not seek to overwhelm her backing off on her own release when it built up to much. Simmering that attention down enough so she calmed before restarting the fires he generated.

An odd thought flashed through her mind. Hm. He reached out instinctively. Most of the minds he felt were simple animalistic ones. Many were too dim to sense. There were only a few complex minds around and Luna was still out of his immediate range. He had the means of rectifying that if he wished but there were easier methods at his disposal.

First things first he scanned Phoebe's mind. A light probe focusing on those sexual exploits. Was she a voyeur? Did she prefer to be watched? He did a quick scan since he was getting an impression, a general feeling rather than a specific memory. As a slave he suspected the answer. Given her earlier curiosity of her competition Aegir had assumed that she would prefer having that attention if the focus was on her.

He was coming up with an idea even as he allowed her to be taken by a climax. His tongue enjoying the feel of her tightening even further around him. He'd grant her one release for now soon going back to teasing as he concocted his plan. Once he had acquired his answers he increased that mental caress he had already established. There was far more than a simple collar that he could generate after all.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:42 pm

“Mnngh .. Ahhnn .. Please .. Mmm .. More ..” Sensual pleas fell on deaf ears. Not even continued caresses cast upon the parts of his form that were within reach covered the balance he came to collect. She had to endure the rapturous tide to the point of breaking only for it to ebb before sending her over the edge. Time and time again he came at her, and time and time again he receded at just the right moment. Phoebe was practically drooling as her head dipped back with a frustrated groan each time, toes digging into the bottom of the river as hips were trying to feast upon that questing tongue.

The erotic tension either built or diminished. There was nothing in between until he willed it. She never caught on Aegir was reading her like a book even as he tormented her in this manner. All Phoebe cared for was the eventual culmination of his efforts in a mind blowing release which had her convulse and quiver all around his roaming hands, tongue and tendrils.

No one heard that resounding cry of ecstasy except for him. No one was there to find her eyes roll back to all that backed up need coming undone right then and there. The incredible tightness that once worshipped his member enveloped that tongue with equal fervor. Unbeknownst to her, he’d already read the former agent like an open book well before her mind crumbled beneath his relentless ministrations.

Surprises were far and few between as he probed for something he’d already assumed. What delights could be had from watching another paled to the thrill that was being watched.

She loved it. Maintaining eye contact to fulfill a need which didn’t exist to the same extent prior to her capture. Thinking there may be those lusting after her watching from who knows where. The excitement that was being observed even if limited to the uncertainty of whether they’d been found out or not with regards to Luna. She never really had to keep quiet as a slave so trying not to be discovered was something Phoebe hadn’t dabbled with outside of keeping things on the down low if Viryon ran the risk of walking in on her and Kurgan.

Competition certainly had something to do with it. To do well, to do better than her peers, to be the best among those available for a good time filled her with satisfaction and pride that went beyond attracting wealthier and oftentimes more enjoyable clients. Such desires could be likened to her piloting skills for to be considered a master of her craft translated into reputation and status. Vanity didn’t have much to do with it for it was not always the admiration or praise, but merely knowing and seeing the effects those talents had on others.

There were no specifics on what circumstances would entice her the most though one could always rely on the present to fashion appealing scenarios.

Wed Aug 28, 2024 8:30 am

He was certainly taking delight in her own pleasure. Ebbing and flowing like a tide he cajoled her body. All the while he sifted through her memories latching on to those that had the most relevance. Drawing his conclusions at what he discovered.

Aegir had not gone too deeply. Most of what he went through were associated memories of her slavery. Unless he was looking for something specific it was easier to look at a bunch of related memories rather than stumbling blindly in those hidden and not so hidden ones.

He collect the fate that she liked being watched. Her small stature and less endowments ensured that she had to work harder to stick out among her peers. Maybe she stuck out because of them. Aegir did not spent time analyzing this. After finding what he was searching for he expanded his attack of her senses. Subtle at first given what he sensed of her state she wouldn't immediately notice the ADD agent. When she had she would second guess what she was seeing. Her mind piecing together that Luna was out there. Peaking around a tree. Watching her. Though there was little that she could see it was clear that she was watching her submerged body surrounded by a sea of tentacles.

It was shortly after her discovery that Aegir paused. Leaving her on the brink.

Ah. We have an audience. I got too distracted … Tentacles lifted her up out of the water. Higher and higher. Aegir rising up as well.

Let's give her something to watch.

He lowered her then pausing to take a breast in his mouth. Mouth tendrils working around it as he sucked. All the while he lowered her to the perfect height. That central member pressing against her sex in short order. Leaving her breast he switched his mouth for a hand.

With an audience of one Aegir pressed the tip back inside her. Pausing after that was done he stopped to allow her some additional control. The spying Luna seemed off. She was moving yet not. It may have taken a moment for Phoebe to work out that Luna was pleasuring herself while this was happening. Aegir pressing even more of himself inside her after a moment if she hadn't begun moving on her own.

Character Listing

Thu Aug 29, 2024 11:24 pm

Just one release had been granted, but Aegir made sure to drive her back to the brink if she’d ever left it in the first place. There was no stopping this divine bliss, no berating him for the fact he kept going despite winning against her with such ease. She had no willpower to try and protest either, merely losing herself to the thrill of being toyed with for as long he kept this vicious assault up.

Shameful cries echoed through the area. Slutty moans met the ears of anyone within reach. Her hands would continue to run over and along the telepath’s flesh in hopes of repaying even a fraction of what he offered up right then and there. Head lolling from side to side, eyelids fluttered uncontrollably to drooling lips trying and failing to even beg for more, if not an end to the madness. Glistening charms rocked this way and that as though his tongue played her like an instrument, and that unfocused gaze began to drift to their surroundings as it seemed her whole world began to swim.

She was drowning in Aegir’s continued commitment to her wants and needs, and had to do a double take upon discovering a familiar sight among the trees. Hazy thoughts and sights led her to believe it was nothing but the maid deceiving her into discovering Luna in their midst. As her eyes widened with a sudden rush of clarity and a cold, yet pleasing shudder coursing down her spine, the reality of things started setting in.

Hot, cold, Phoebe was burning brighter than a flame in the dark. Her heart stopped, skipped a beat. Then, it was kicking into overdrive. So many thrills came crashing down on her at once. She averted her gaze. Had Luna noticed it? If so, would she keep looking regardless of being found not? If not, would she dare to try and enjoy the show? Had she noticed the collar? Imagined or not, Phoebe thought it was there, now revealed to their audience of one.

“Ah .. huh?” Her grip on Aegir tightened. His remarks caught her off guard, his sudden movements even more so. “Y-You can’t be serious?!” The words echoed in his mind, rife with devastation though knowing her true nature he figured there was no point playing coy with him.

A hand moved to cover her mouth once they were at the perfect height to expose all endowments within play. Sinking back into her produced that lewd squelch as warmth and excitement induced tightness wrapped around him, now more intense than before. She had quite the fondness for this despite her best efforts to hide it.

He hardly had to move a muscle. When that hand fell away from her mouth, lips pressed to his shoulder while her grip focused on gaining enough leverage to lower herself further onto the central member. The tremendous girth visibly swelled her lower belly and beyond, a sight denied to their audience unless Aegir had turned Phoebe around to face away from him.

Had Luna ever experienced one that big? Would Luna have expected her to be able to take it? She heard only the results when Phoebe’s head suddenly shot up with a depraved groan, for the sheer abundance of man meat filled her up as far as it could reasonably be expected to go, grinding hard into velvety tissue which erupted into heavenly rapture with the slightest move he made. There was absolutely no way for him to stir deep inside her and not set off the pleasure centers of her brain with another wave of ecstasy.

Soon, the lovely blonde began to ascend his manhood once again. Seductive hips gyrated into the mauve conqueror’s lance on the way up, then back down that delicious cock when little more than the tip remained entombed within her sheath. Reading his body with every rise and fall, all while gauging the needs of their audience, Phoebe dialed up Aegir’s delight little by little, drawing out the inevitable in order to keep all eyes and attention on her just a bit longer. She was on the brink herself, but careful not to lose it as the goal was a slow burn for everyone involved.

Mon Sep 02, 2024 5:13 pm

Aegir was attentive to her needs. At the same time he proceeded to draw out that blissful agony. Those cries fueling him. That exquisite taste oozing over his tongue.

Mentally he heard those cries as clear as day despite being submerged. Indeed he toyed with her to their mutual delight. Bestowing upon her memories that she would not soon forget. Her feigned protests even now were amusing to him.

Like a heart attack. Soon entering her. Those lips falling to his shoulder as she sought to get better leverage. Down she went. Blistering heat encompassing him. Her belly near bursting to contain him. Luna missed that particular sight. Aegir too interested in observing her though he did turn them around so that the agent could get a better view with the steady progress she was making. Inch by inch pressed inside her.

Aegir felt her excitement. He was focused on her efforts ensuring that she did not harm herself. Phoebe had that focus upon her. Gyrating hips swirled him against her insides. She was so tight. Energetic. Taking matters into her own hands. She didn't need his direction.

A tentacle went to the back of her head. Wrapping over wet locks and pulling them aside to reveal the green collar to their audience. At a distance it could still be mistaken as a choker. Green being an abnormal collar for a slave collar. The action, however, had to indicate more. It certainly indicated that he was aware of their audience. Of course it had been one that he had manufactured for this.

He had wondered if Phoebe realized in the heat of the moment she was taking more than last time. Not much more.

Inhuman, Aegir didn't wear the same sorts of expressions that many humanoids did. But there were tells. One being the pheromones. They peaked indicating how aroused he was. Not just that their was that popping bubbling sound akin to groans of pleasure. And then there were the frantic movements of those mouth tendrils. Aegir was close.

Neither was in a hurry, however, and so he allowed her to prolong their pleasure. Clearly she was good at what she did. Primed his hands roamed over her. Working over her breast and giving them a squeeze. Pre-cum leaking from that tip.

I'm going to fill you up Phoebe ... A lengthy pause. Fingers pinched and twisted those nipples. Again he moved in for a kiss. His tongue twisting against and around her own as that tension built. He held off for as long as he could. Drawing back from her mouth he nibbled on her tongue.

Do you want that nod now? Regardless of her answer he would come a moment later with the only difference being the deployment of that node or not. If she did not answer he would forgo it's use for now.

Character Listing

Mon Sep 02, 2024 7:08 pm

“Nnnf .. Fuuu- Uhhnnn ..” So much .. So good .. So hollow .. Glazed over eyes rolled back amidst fluttering lids. The throbbing trunk went deep, even beyond charted depths where it ground hard against everything within reach. There was no halting the thrills nearly setting her off on the spot. Every rise and fall became a balancing act of the highest order. Fitting square pegs into round holes would’ve been easier than containing him. Still, Phoebe rose to the challenge time and time again despite never being able to contain all of him.

It didn’t matter. His excitement had long since eclipsed her desire to perform well. Gods, that smell. The sounds. Sensing him that fired up merely added fuel to the flames. As if on cue, he made sure to expose her collar even more. For what purpose? He’d been aware of their audience. Implying ownership. Showing off his latest acquisition. Whichever the case, Luna could only guess as to the depravity that brought the blonde agent to the brink.

Failure was within reach. Or, was it the mutual bliss she and Aegir craved above all? His twitching phallus leaked the evidence of that overwhelming tension within them. Perhaps he was right. If she were to stick around, getting anything done would be nigh impossible.

Nails dug into mauve flesh. Minor adjustments quickened their pace. What focus the girl could muster established eye contact between the two though pinching the rock hard nubs in his grasp nearly shattered what semblance of coherence she still had. “A-Ahhnn! Please .. Please do .. Give it to me .. Give me that hot, sticky load!”

She leaned into their kiss. Hips danced over and around Aegir’s trembling tip throughout. When he drew back, her meaty tongue rolled from moaning lips to be nibbled and sucked on. Lightning struck each and every altered cell. There was no holding back anymore.

Split second decision making did not come easy to her. Yet he had his response, the moaned out “Yesss~” before the world around them became but a blur of blinding white hot bliss. Spiraling over his cock one more time produced a heated gush of femjuice and the crazed, rapture stricken wail he’d elicited from her for the third time that day.

She held on even as that visage melted into blissed out ahegao. Still moving, still thrust, albeit at a much slower pace, Aegir had no choice but to ride out the waves a bit longer. The blistering tide ebbed with her every descent though that did not prevent her vision from flashing white, every quaking cell inside her body milking that godly spire for everything it had on offer.

A few more times he’d heard those whimpers and breathless cries, felt the heated breaths that teased his skin to the mind numbing embrace of cruelly clenching folds worshipping his member. Until those movements finally halted, Phoebe provided a performance both he and their audience would be hard pressed to forget.

Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:20 pm
Reply to topic   [ 65 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next