View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

I walked ahead of her, footsteps steadily threading the fine sand like it wasn't even there. Of course it wasn't there, but Alliance labs had made so good of perfecting the illusion devices at work right now that it really did feel like the finest sand I've ever thread upon.

Ah, what I wouldn't give...space never did have some of the luxuries I've gotten used to sometime ago, but well, when you win some you lose some after all.

I walked ahead, silently contemplating these things. She asked me some things but I did not answer. It was hard for one to lie to someone to their face that they were headed to safety but as for me, I have been lying to so many faces since I sealed my first trade that it did not even bother me so much anymore. Still did, but somehow the sting isn't even there anymore.

And then she starts asking questions about the gun.

This highly irritated me, for I did not explain to her about the gun after all. She started asking weird questions. What if she found out this gun had the capacity to capture her? What if she knew that it could be turned against me as well? I did not see this coming. I just remained silent.

And when she got to the part about protecting me, I almost laughed.

" Look." I started slowly. " Do you think a guy of my size needs protecting? I can handle my self very well, thank you very much."

I recognized this path. We were nearing the doors. I had to be very quick about this.

" We are nearing the safe zone. "

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:09 am
Profile YIM

I stopped. Not a very talkative one, an not answering me questions wuz getting me mighty worried ‘bout all the things that had been a happening. Pushing on a few more buttons I tried the trigger ‘gain. Its one thing to give up a weapon that can’t be used gainst you…its another if it can. And the way his shoulders had gone tense as I discussed the gun wuz a making me think he might have interests in all the wrong areas an this gun might hold the key to those other motives.

“yah, yur a big ‘un all right an probably don’t need lil ole me a guarding yur back. But I’ve found its always a good idea to have sum one to guard it. Safe Zone or not, if an ambush wuz gonna happen then that’s were it does. Why them cows an pigs always thought they wuz gonna be safe on me Uncles farm and then … WHAM, Elsie wuz hamburger. I don’t wanna be hamburger.” Caressing the slick plastic surface of the gun with me thumb I heard a distinctive click. Jus then I wuz thinking how strange that wuz since none of the other lil items had done a thing. Only one way to find out.

Putting the red dot on one of the nearby bushes an a pulling on the trigger I wuz greeted by a familiar recoil….but that wuz all that wuz familiar. Surprise settling across me like a swarm of flies, all uncomfortable like. A crackling static filled the air an the hairs on me hand stood up on end like they wuz energized. A large net seemed to spread out on the air an engulf the bush, wrapping crackling lines of energy bout it in thin lines of some sort of mesh. Never in all me life had a seen such a thing. Net guns were large things an were used by hunters to capture live prey……This wuz small...an to have packed so much material...it made no sense, The numberes running through me head of volumn an mass violated all the physics stuff I'd been taught at Shokushu. Yeap, I'd majored in Music, but I still loved math.

“Ohhhhh heck” the words tumbled o’er me lips for I could stop um. The barrel wobbled as I brought up the red dot onto the now receding back of this large strange man that cradled me love in his burly arms. “Stop! I yelled, “you got sum really good explaining to do ‘bout having some gun with a net an all….What the heck is going on anyway” Me back foot settled into the soft sand, bracing meself. The fingers of me left hand curling round the ones of me right to further steady the gun. The dot stopped moving erratically o’er his back, becoming a single point that moved to me breathing. A lil up … then a lil down.

The wind stopped blowing…the bushes still as not a sound could be heard. Nothing….like the calm before the storm. An at that moment a scream erupted from off to me front left….a scream that left no doubt….”Please no…..no…not ….toooo big…aaarrrrggghhhh” feminine, human, safety my …well, ass….the landscape wavered as if it wuz all a dream and then settled back in place. He had a lot of explaining ta do.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:28 pm
Profile WWW

If I was to wonder why they always had to pick out the more stubborn ones I'd have gone crazy.

Every 10 or so batches of harvest always produces one very delectable dish, and this dish was always that one girl who was too curious for her own good. Curiosity killed the cat, they say, and this girl was about to find out how the phrase got its meaning.

The clicks and the whirrs only meant one thing and that meant she was getting a lot wiser about the thing in her hands. And now she actually activated it, sending a static net spiraling into the distance, landing on some poor bushes. I wish she had fired it onto herself. That would have saved me the trouble of doing things a whole other way.

Now she had the gun pointed at me, at my back. Oh why does things always have to be done the hard way? She could have saved us a whole lot of trouble.

" Look, girl." I growled, getting a lot more agitated. " Would you shoot that thing at me and risk toppling myself over you friend? Stop this foolishness at once."

I stood there, staying still, hoping she would listen to reason. If not, well...

I would have to show her how I became a Lieutenant in this field.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:40 am
Profile YIM

No explanation, only that twitch at the back of his neck as he spoke, the anger coming through his words an a making me feel like all he saw wuz some dumb blond. Somehow I knew better, knew that thar wuz some things he wuzn’t begin all that truthful with. What hair I had wuz a standing up on end thar on the back of me neck. Too many strange occurrences, like this gun…an that scream.

A woman’s worse nightmare that one…a scream of primal need to flee an a not being able to. I dared not think further along that tract. One an one was not two. This whole situation wasn’t adding up. This strange gun for starters. Plastic feel to it, low weight, almost no recoil, not like me Pa’s 12 gauge shotgun. Then thar wuz this man…an the other I’d left behind when I’d run. Kinda like me…but not, not like other men. This un wuz big, but with them strange webbed hands you’d see in one of them circus freak shows that they used to have in olden times. An then thar wuz the way he acted…all buddy buddy till the gun went boom an someone yelled in the woods. Well maybe that wuzn’t so strange, but everybody round here wuz under a bunch of stress. Could he be trusted?

I wanted to help her, but could I trust this one…the one that cradled me love so carefully in his arms. He stood still like I’d asked, not a threat in his posture. ‘Oh, please lord give me guidance…’ I silently prayed. Another scream….like an answer to that prayer…same voice, sobs…not far away, somewhere through the bushes. Lil spiders crawled up me arms at that scream, it wuz all wrong, an if he wasn’t gonna do sum thing…well I would…but could I trust him…could I?

The red dot fell from the middle of that broad back an wide shoulders that seemed vaguely familiar in an eerie sort of way. Taking a deep breath to relax more than I really felt like I let him have it….”ok, then if yah are safe go ahead an stay here…guard me love an let nothing happen to her cause I can’t jus stand here like this while somebody takes advantage of some poor girl. I mean what the hell is going on…did we all die an this is some twisted version of hell?” Maybe I wuz mumbling to me self, but yesterday this had all been heaven. “sorry….I gotta do sum thing…” slowly sliding sideways, me left hand coming up to slice through the thick brush an push it aside…one foot o’er the other like a cat trying to move silently. “I’ll be back real quick” whispering now, jus load ‘nough he could hear me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:50 pm
Profile WWW

Always they knew too much for their own good. Always the hero, always trying to get situations into their own hands. Sadly, this meant the makings of a quality ADD agent. Sadly, too, the ADD wouldn't get this one so easily.

This early and I already saw in her the shadows of former agents whom I've met in the past. Sometimes too cocky for their own good, but oftentimes it works. Countless better personnel than me have died in their hands, some by luck, others by sheer talent. Stupid personnel though. If there's one thing I've learned, it's never underestimate your prey...no matter how innocent or naive they may seem at first.

Seems like fate has mapped her destiny already. The only thing I can do now is savor her as long as I can, and with this thinking, something awakens in my dormant memories.

The memory of a girl somewhere in the planets I've visited, a girl like her...well, that was really distant. It just keeps popping up every now and then like a pop-up. This is bad. Well, at the mos I've got to keep my focus.

She will not let me stop her, whatever I do, however much I want to do so. Yes, an agent in the making I suppose. But she's no agent yet. Even their best have fallen putty in my hands before.

" Very well then. Go." I said, a visible tone of irritation in my voice. " But don't you go running back to me in nets or in chains, or I will let you go and be prey to your own captors."

I stood there unnerved, looking down at her, the sun blotted out by my enormous frame.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:43 am
Profile YIM

The words hit me…an I needed more information fore I acted, even though I needed to act now. “Nets an chains?” I struggled with the concepts; concepts form back in our own history as a race but no longer existed. “but that ain’t right…who are they an what do they want?”

The gun felt cool in me grip, a hum of excitement playing cross me finger tips. To turn the tables on men that would be so foolish…yet it seemed like ancient times. Thar couldn’t be such barbarity in me world. It wuz a world of relative calm, an nobody made slaves of no-one since it wuz illegal to do so…”slaving is illegal an to come her to this island an do so is like …. “Why don’t yah just round um up an take um to court?” Maybe that wuz why the gun….no….a slavers type gun with a net an everything…the clarity of it all rolling cross me mind an making me face sort of contort as I saw things in a whole new light.

Why them circus freaks were taking a bunch of nice girls all captive to do what they willed an obviously it’d be gainst our will. I had to wonder were the security staff of the school wuz…but then I’d really never seen none now that I thought ‘bout it. Oh this wuz not going well. Slowly I flicked the hair loose curl of red from in front of me face an locked me eyes upon his poker like face. Sunlight curled round him an put me in his shadow…a large shadow that threatened me very existence….The Lord gave me fire an I felt it warm me body…felt his vengeance enter me. I hoped the ones I’d put down where dead for what they had come to do…what they had done to hanaji. The steady thump of me heart was all I heard as me eyes narrowed upon the hulking mass of this mutant human. “an why do you have a capture type gun?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 29, 2007 12:10 am
Profile WWW

Ah, the sort of questions which would make her a very good inquisitor with the ADD. But she wasn't yet, not at least.

I remained emotionless and calm, although she was beginning to pester me so much. One more could land her a very well-placed grab from me but I decided to just keep my cool. At the best of times I can, but I don't know how long I can keep this up. Her questions were beginning to hit dead-center. I must keep this exterior prevalent.

I began to walk a few paces ahead when she began to ask me questions once again. I kept silent.

And one of them hit dead-center once more. This was the type of question which could have had her head off.

Quote:
“an why do you have a capture type gun?”

Oh, why do they have to always be so inquisitive.

" Because," I said, keeping my calm exterior to the best that I can. ",if I do not carry one, then I would've not had been able to reach you in the first place, don't I? And take a look..." I said, showing her the vast places where most of our thugs were lying, either unconscious or dead."...remember that there are so many things lying around, and it's so easy to take one from them."

Once again, I began to walk. We have wasted too much time already.

" Come on, before we get too swarmed."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 29, 2007 7:00 am
Profile YIM

Of all the insensitive louts in life, an me ‘guardian’ had to be one of um. Of course in many ways he was right. Still that scream haunted me…haunted me like none other. He turned back an ‘gan to walk away. Fine….if that’s how this was to be. “Ok, coming….I stepped from the bush an stopped at the first body. Leaning o’er I noted the rise an fall of his chest, the gentle blue circle round an eye an another lump upon his cheek. No doubt he’d taken one for the team. Still, he wuz breathing…an wearing a similar type jump suit to me security guard. It could still mean he played for the good guys are the bad uns…

I pried the black gun from his still warm fingers, forcing each digit to uncurl. This un was a bit different…at least it had that familiar looking barrel an tiny hole in it. The smell was of oil, yet clean, none of that burnt sulfur of a fired gun. Oh, I wuz gonna look downright silly given two guns an no place to really put um. The lil strap on me bottoms wuzn’t gonna hold nothing…an me tunic didn’t seem to have sprouted no sleeves. Might as well keep one in each hand….though the net one didn’t seem to be very good at taking out the bad guys if they had sum girl with um…

Silently I crept towards the noise. Maybe he wuz right to take Hanaji to safety an all, but I couldn’t follow…it jus might be gods plan for me to save sum one else. Thar were noises up ahead…grunting of a sort that sent shivers through me body. Then a voice…sumthing ‘bout payback an a bitch. I prayed I wuz wrong in me thinking…prayed I would get thar in time. But as a girl…a woman I could only imagine me worst nightmare an think it could be happening to one of the other girls. I suppose it wuz eye for an eye time….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 30, 2007 12:18 am
Profile WWW

I had to move quick and fast, otherwise one of our finer thugs might mistake her for something else and 'scratch' the merchandise. A second-hand product fetches lower, but then again this was a different case.

Those who, at some point, had been sampled by a higher ranking official of the Alliance fetched a higher sum than most of them. It just meant that, to attract the musings of an official she must have been...well...high-class.

I went ahead, crossing obstacles with relative ease and finally I reached the gate. There were quite a lot of them bunched up on the other side, mostly females, and I added this one on my shoulder with them. I went inside and looked around...the harvest had been bountiful.

" Listen," I told one of the sensible human pirates. " Do not scratch this one. This is among the high-class products, ok?"

Having said that, I returned into the fray, hoping to get there in time before Red-head does something foolish.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:39 am
Profile YIM

I wuz the fool for doing this I reckon. But the lord loves a fool for him, an I knew I had to do this. Silently I slid through the dense brush, the sounds getting ever louder with each step I took. The rage inside grew as I imagined all sorts of lustful perversions a going on. A warmth in me belly that fueled me an kept me from faltering in me plans. This was a righteous thing, a thing that needed doing.

A fluttering of leaves, a paleness moving twixst the green. Grunts met me ears, then a slap of flesh gainst flesh…’bitch….now your learning to move….much better’ the words driving anger that made me hand shake. Willfully I relaxed me fingers round the plastic grip…an took jus one more step. Slowly I pushed aside the lush green leaves to reveal a picture of horror.

The poor girl shook, her breasts hanging below her an swaying with each pummeling thrust from behind. Thar she wuz, an attractive young girl, her black hair an oriental features giving rise to her ancestry. But this wuz no bueaty contest, no, she protested what the men did, it was obvious in her bodies stiffness, in the way her eye grimaced in pain with each thrust…they weay they held her pinned an unable to do nothing while they took their pleasure of her.

On hands an knees, one behind her, one at her mouth. Large hands held her hair, pulling it to guide those sweet lips over his engorged maleness. Disgusting that….the whole scene filling me with loathing an anger. Something weak inside me stayed me hand for a moment…wanting to watch…to enjoy. The gasp escaping me lips more in surprise at me own feelings than at what they did….wuz I any better than them? I had to act…had to prove I wuz better.

Carefully I put the net gun on the ground, seeing as to it not being no good in this situation. I still couldn’t be sure ‘bout the one that remained in me hands, but it had the right look ‘bout it. I brought up the black muzzle till it jus broke through the edge of green that surrounded the small clearing. Overhead, the gently swaying palms made shadows bounce upon the ground in ever-changing patterns. Sweat trickled down me legs much like it trickled down the legs of the poor girl, a girl who no longer seemed to struggle….who seemed to be relaxing into…Oh god…so wrong.

With a full breath inwards …. Then outwards, pause, squeeze jus like me uncle had taught me. The trigger stopped moving….releasing my grip I could feel the welling panic inside. Withdrawing the gun while running me thumb over the surface I found a button…found it an pressed feeling it stay down after releasing the pressure. Hope swelled anew as I pushed the barrel forwards once again. I picked the man thrusting tween her legs for the first shot, aiming tween his bulging chest muscles that rippled with each pull of her body against his.

The trigger responding, a gentle an almost silent retort. Thummpt, a small silver object appearing suddenly tween the muscles of his chest…his body falling backwards…taking her with him…yelling, confusion as I bought the gun up on the other man. Another squeeze of the trigger, another small retort. Oh, this wuz toooo easy, like shooting fish in a barrel. Me uncle would have been proud of me.

With the men down I stepped though the brush, confident an proud of what I had done to save one of the girls from a fate worse than death itself. Hands large an powerful closed about me wrist, yanking it upwards, the pain like lightning thundering through me from the previously injured joint. Me hand spasmed, the gun dropping to the soft ground without a sound. “arrghhhhh” Stupid pride goes before the fall…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:09 pm
Profile WWW

With unwitting surprise I yanked her up as she tried to help a fallen girl. The girl in peril was one of our finer products...until she fell into a swollen black hole. The guards that have been ravaging her were two of our finer thugs... big, mean, rather stupid and easy to command. Although at times they do get out of control...that's when guys like myself step in.

Thoug I was a bit too late this time, I might've to thank this girl for doing my job. Although of course, it was forbidden to let them get a sense of pride for themselves.

" That's enough." I silently spoke.

I raised the hand with the gun to a level in which she cannot fire or do anymore damage to anybody. She had to learn her place, and time was being wasted all too much. The round-up was beginning to wrap up and she and this girl were the only products left.

She struggled but I was strong enough to control her. She could not walk, she could not move any arm or whatsoever to shield herself. All she can do is to wince and grimace.

I called for back-up without even trying to hide it. The time for camouflage is now past. I had to clean this up, retrieve the girl, and either kill the thugs or punish them severely.

I decided to punish them, as good help is so hard to find nowadays.

" Let's go." I spoke to her and we began to walk.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:27 am
Profile YIM

Pain arched through me from me sore shoulder like a big ole lighting bolt. Large firm hands grasped me arm an held me firmly. Dangling in the air, me bare toes jus scraping the sandy ground as I tried to keep the weight off the shoulder, I winced in the iron grip…amazed at the strength of this strange man. Frantically I tried to look o’er me shoulder an see his face. The voice that came from it wuz familiar, yet angry. Security…well I hoped security. Though why had he not called for backup when we’d heard the girl cry out…whay now?

The girl….looking down I saw her pale young body curled in a fetal position upon her side in the short grass an sand of the clearing. Arms long an thin hugging her legs to her lithe body as she sobbed. The shuddering rise of her chest causing her breast to bulge outwards ‘gainst her legs. Black hair, so black blue highlights shone were the sun that filtered through the swaying palms high overhead touched her. She looked broken as I swayed in mid air an twisted like a rag doll in a giants grip. A man lay upon his back behind her, his still throbbing …. Oh it wuz disgusting….disgusting what they had been a doing.

As I looked upon them I wanted to drive me foot straight through their crotch till the spear they had used upon this poor girl wuz no longer straight an tall. “Hey…stop it…let me down, she’s hurt….” I winced as I spoke. “They need to be reported to the police. An we need a ambulance for her….I’m not the bad guy here. HEY!” He’d started to walk off, daggers piercing me flesh all round the socket of me shoulder…I screamed at him as me toes hit the ground an I tried to keep up. “HEY, you….you listening to me, its wrong to leave her like that…there may be others….I knew her…knew her…her name is lorissa…now…stop this NOW!” Gasping with each if his steps as I dangled from his hand a trying to keep up. “Who’s side yah on know how?!”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

Of course the brutes still had to be punished. This...Lorissa, she calls her...seems to be a fine example. Although broken, she still can fetch a high price for her efforts and her beauty.

As for her tormentors...

I wheeled back and did not pay attention to her hard effort to keep up with my large strides. We were near the doors now and any minute now the medical squad should arrive and fix Lorissa up to perfect condition. Thankfully these brutes were still wimps. If somebody else had gotten to her.

They had stupid smiles on their faces as they lay back, exhausted. Upon seeing me they spoke in their native tongue about how I should try this girl and how delightful a dish she was. But their expression changed once they saw I wasn't laughing.

One of them started to run but he was not fast enough. A heat-dagger came hurtling from me to him through the air, and it hit him straight in the back. He lay writhing for a moment before the heat dagger destroyed all of his vessels, and afterwards his body. In his shape lay a pile of ashes, still smoking.

The other one cowered and pleaded for mercy. I decided to let the Tormentors handle him and decided to shoot him with the stun net from the gun I got back from the red-head. He lay writhing as massive amounts of energy coursed through his body, immobilizing muscle functions and such. He'll live, but I hate to see what the Tormentors were going to do to him.

Destroying or almost destroying a product was punishable by death or worse.

" There. You happy?" I said as in a matter of minutes men in white jumpsuits, carrying first-aid paks and stretchers came past us and rendered medical care to the girl. They would try their best to fix her.

I wheeled around once more and headed for the doors as after the medical aliens, the clean-up squad came to clean up the ashes and carry the other laying mass on the ground.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 09, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

The grip upon me wrist tightened, the pain in me shoulder arching into me chest with each faltering step as I tottered an tried to still me body. It wuz a controlling grip, the type that all the martial arts classes would have described as one that meant the person wuz a trying hard to keep the recipient under wraps. I had thoughts about kicking out and trying to free me self, but the opportunity seemed gone. Thar wuz too much activity….too many of these strange brutes. Pirates? Confusion reined upon me head as I tried to sort friend from foe. Dangling, me toes jus supporting me as we stood. I could feel the bare skin of me hip touch his jump suit as I crowded a bit closer an away from the men that had been a having thar way with Lorissa.

The air about us buzzed with energy, a bright yellow light piercing the chest of one of um. His eyes round an full in surprise, yet not a sound echoed from his open mouth. The body hung in mid air before it topples forwards face first upon the sandy ground to twitch an never move again. A small curl of grey smoke danced upon the middle of his back above the charred an blackened hole in his jumpsuit. Not an emotion crossed the dour face above me…not a single thing I could latch onto an make sense of. The back did not rise an fall…the only noise wuz the incessant pleading of his partner in crime.

Looking this partner in the eyes as I hung thar in me savior’s grip I growled….his eyes dropping from mine an searching out the ones of this powerful man. Hairs stood upon the back of me neck as the crackle of energy sounded in the air and the net slammed into him. He danced beneath its shimmering web, a macabre dance of pain an anguish. Something inside sent shockwaves of warmth through me at the sight…like the good book says an eye for an eye….tooth for a tooth. Seems perhaps he wuz a friend, one that didn’t appreciate a couple of losers taking advantage of women.

" There. You happy?"… The words echoing in me ears. My kind of man I thought. Oh I wuz happy…ecstatic ‘cept he kept dragging me along towards the looming doors that men scurried in an out of. The ones a coming in had girls and that gave me some pause ‘bout what wuz going on and all, some walking, naked an with head bowed, thar eyes downcast, a plastic collar about thar necks an wrists. Others were carried, some upon stretchers some not. For the life of me I could not fathom what wuz going on…it was as if me entire class wuz entering here bit by bit, an none of it overly welcoming. A sense of foreboding overcame me as the doors slid past me shoulder. It wuz too much to make sense of, I mean what yah supposed to think when the security dude is a helping yah and girls are being brought in an helped with them stretchers an yet others resemble some movie like set of slaves an such. Two an two were not adding up!

Saluting as the went by us the men carried on thar grim work. Some how the one that held me wuz important, a boss of sorts. A tingle slide up me spine, a strange sensation that this man in spite his apparent disregard for life an all wuz important. He wuz a leader, yet a tough one…one that showed very little in the way of emotion. Such an enigma. Me poor mind swirled an drifted, buffeted by so many strange sights an thoughts.

Gazing forwards the corridor stretched in dim light before me, the air so stale an sterile feeling. The tang of salt, the breeze all gone. It wuz as if we had entered an alien world. A man stood in the corridor his pants round his ankles as a dark skinned perty young thing knelt naked before him. I gazed at the her face, intent an happy as he slid his shaft tween her full puffy lips. Enough of his composure remained for him to do his saluting as we walked past. I could do naught but wonder on the girl, wuz it right or wrong…this thing she did. Her body quivered an moved as if she wanted this…as if she sought it out, an I knew she wuz no helpless captive. Unless being all helpless to your own desires made you a captive in its own right.

An yet had Hanaji brought just such girls to our room…had they not bowed before me an called me mistress? They had come wanting me to control them, to make them mine in body an spirit. I had fought it at first. Challenged this abomination in me self that threatened me faith and me sanity. Had god in his infinite wisdom not used me to give them insight into thar lot in life. I reckon it so in that moment. That my duty had been to bring out an satisfy thar inner desires an needs so they could be one with themselves an god. The crucifix thumbed tween me breasts with each step, a constant reminder of me faith in these troubled times when I had to make sense of gods greater glory in me life.

Walking on, me eyes adjusting to the dimness, noting the next girl, a girl I had known in intimate ways. A girl that hanaji had brought to my bed, to be judged worthy or not. Asian in features, her body pale an delightful with firm teacup sized breasts that jiggled with the impact of the man behind her. He had her bent over at the waist, her feet spread slightly as her slim fingers wrapped about her delicate ankles. Black hair hung like a vile an brushed the floor, suddenly it parted as she threw her haed back. The look on her face one of pleasure, even joy as a man pushed himself into her. The body moved an danced upon his shaft, enjoying this man in this public place. Yung had been her name, an her body had danced in much the same way upon the strap-on I’d worn the day Hanaji had brought her to our private room. I might not fathom how she could do this in this public place, but I could understand the collar on her neck made her own with herself no different than when I had put one thar.

Things quivered inside, me free hand going to the black leather collar an its golden studs that had circled me neck for over three years. I glanced at the men that passed an there eyes slid from my gaze. I felt the power inside grow…I had been a mistress at school, I had girls bend to me will, why not men? I could feel the warmth inside grow, a new it had been gods will all along. I missed me clothes…the thigh high leather boots with there high heals. The ones that set me apart from the other girls.

Cloth tightened about me, even me bare ankles an calves ‘gain to tingle as something moved o’er them. Once again the blackness crept across me body as I struggled to keep up with this towering commander of men….once again the clothing shifted upon me. The cloth dropped from me shoulders cept for a thin leather strap on each side of me chest that went to the collar about me neck. Me breasts came up an were pushed together…suddenly me points seemed like they would fall out of the outfit at each step to unfurl the golden circles that pierced me flesh. Air circulated freely cross me bare tummy. A small strand of leather still circled me hips an plunged tween me legs… A wiggle entered me step, the weight now firmly upon me feet as if I’d grown a couple of inches….I could feel leather tight against me body in all the right places. It warmed me…me left hip sliding against this strong man that evoked security an fear at the same time. It wuz a heady cocktail, the unknown loomed before me, strange an wonderful.

Click…click….click….each step now echoing down the corridor, me weight coming up an onto the heals. The gasp unfolded from me mouth before I could stifle it. I wuz the mistress, the coil of leather banging gainst me right hip. “This yar doin’?” the one free hand passing over the black leather that bound me tightly in its exotic embrace. “.....I’ll walk next to yah an if you’d kindly explain what is going on…I mean like with all the girls…It don’t make no sense…Like Lorissa didn’t want none of that attention an yah took care of um real good. But Yung thar wuz happy as a clam an so wuz the first girl with the attentions of the men. An now this…this outfit change I had nothing tah do with cept thinkin’ on how Yung had been a purring jus like that in me room one night.”

As if on cue the female moan carried its way down the hall….an made me really wonder if this wuzn’t jus some bad nightmare I would wake up from in the arms of me love Hanaji. If he tried anything though, I wuz gonna have to firmly bury that 6” stiletto heal into his flesh. Perhaps all the martial arts classes had not been in vain. I smiled perhaps for the first time since the nightmare began. “Dreams are kinda funny aren’t they…do I get to learn how to dominate men now?.....girls were all I had at school” God is strange an often not understood….dreams are even worse…I might as well run with it, afterall it had to be gods will.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

The grip upon me wrist tightened, the pain in me shoulder arching into me chest with each faltering step as I tottered an tried to still me body. It wuz a controlling grip, the type that all the martial arts classes would have described as one that meant the person wuz a trying hard to keep the recipient under wraps. I had thoughts about kicking out and trying to free me self, but the opportunity seemed gone. Thar wuz too much activity….too many of these strange brutes. Pirates? Confusion reined upon me head as I tried to sort friend from foe. Dangling, me toes jus supporting me as we stood. I could feel the bare skin of me hip touch his jump suit as I crowded a bit closer an away from the men that had been a having thar way with Lorissa.

The air about us buzzed with energy, a bright yellow light piercing the chest of one of um. His eyes round an full in surprise, yet not a sound echoed from his open mouth. The body hung in mid air before it topples forwards face first upon the sandy ground to twitch an never move again. A small curl of grey smoke danced upon the middle of his back above the charred an blackened hole in his jumpsuit. Not an emotion crossed the dour face above me…not a single thing I could latch onto an make sense of. The back did not rise an fall…the only noise wuz the incessant pleading of his partner in crime.

Looking this partner in the eyes as I hung thar in me savior’s grip I growled….his eyes dropping from mine an searching out the ones of this powerful man. Hairs stood upon the back of me neck as the crackle of energy sounded in the air and the net slammed into him. He danced beneath its shimmering web, a macabre dance of pain an anguish. Something inside sent shockwaves of warmth through me at the sight…like the good book says an eye for an eye….tooth for a tooth. Seems perhaps he wuz a friend, one that didn’t appreciate a couple of losers taking advantage of women.

" There. You happy?"… The words echoing in me ears. My kind of man I thought. Oh I wuz happy…ecstatic ‘cept he kept dragging me along towards the looming doors that men scurried in an out of. The ones a coming in had girls and that gave me some pause ‘bout what wuz going on and all, some walking, naked an with head bowed, thar eyes downcast, a plastic collar about thar necks an wrists. Others were carried, some upon stretchers some not. For the life of me I could not fathom what wuz going on…it was as if me entire class wuz entering here bit by bit, an none of it overly welcoming. A sense of foreboding overcame me as the doors slid past me shoulder. It wuz too much to make sense of, I mean what yah supposed to think when the security dude is a helping yah and girls are being brought in an helped with them stretchers an yet others resemble some movie like set of slaves an such. Two an two were not adding up!

Saluting as the went by us the men carried on thar grim work. Some how the one that held me wuz important, a boss of sorts. A tingle slide up me spine, a strange sensation that this man in spite his apparent disregard for life an all wuz important. He wuz a leader, yet a tough one…one that showed very little in the way of emotion. Such an enigma. Me poor mind swirled an drifted, buffeted by so many strange sights an thoughts.

Gazing forwards the corridor stretched in dim light before me, the air so stale an sterile feeling. The tang of salt, the breeze all gone. It wuz as if we had entered an alien world. A man stood in the corridor his pants round his ankles as a dark skinned perty young thing knelt naked before him. I gazed at the her face, intent an happy as he slid his shaft tween her full puffy lips. Enough of his composure remained for him to do his saluting as we walked past. I could do naught but wonder on the girl, wuz it right or wrong…this thing she did. Her body quivered an moved as if she wanted this…as if she sought it out, an I knew she wuz no helpless captive. Unless being all helpless to your own desires made you a captive in its own right.

An yet had Hanaji brought just such girls to our room…had they not bowed before me an called me mistress? They had come wanting me to control them, to make them mine in body an spirit. I had fought it at first. Challenged this abomination in me self that threatened me faith and me sanity. Had god in his infinite wisdom not used me to give them insight into thar lot in life. I reckon it so in that moment. That my duty had been to bring out an satisfy thar inner desires an needs so they could be one with themselves an god. The crucifix thumbed tween me breasts with each step, a constant reminder of me faith in these troubled times when I had to make sense of gods greater glory in me life.

Walking on, me eyes adjusting to the dimness, noting the next girl, a girl I had known in intimate ways. A girl that hanaji had brought to my bed, to be judged worthy or not. Asian in features, her body pale an delightful with firm teacup sized breasts that jiggled with the impact of the man behind her. He had her bent over at the waist, her feet spread slightly as her slim fingers wrapped about her delicate ankles. Black hair hung like a vile an brushed the floor, suddenly it parted as she threw her haed back. The look on her face one of pleasure, even joy as a man pushed himself into her. The body moved an danced upon his shaft, enjoying this man in this public place. Yung had been her name, an her body had danced in much the same way upon the strap-on I’d worn the day Hanaji had brought her to our private room. I might not fathom how she could do this in this public place, but I could understand the collar on her neck made her own with herself no different than when I had put one thar.

Things quivered inside, me free hand going to the black leather collar an its golden studs that had circled me neck for over three years. I glanced at the men that passed an there eyes slid from my gaze. I felt the power inside grow…I had been a mistress at school, I had girls bend to me will, why not men? I could feel the warmth inside grow, a new it had been gods will all along. I missed me clothes…the thigh high leather boots with there high heals. The ones that set me apart from the other girls.

Cloth tightened about me, even me bare ankles an calves ‘gain to tingle as something moved o’er them. Once again the blackness crept across me body as I struggled to keep up with this towering commander of men….once again the clothing shifted upon me. The cloth dropped from me shoulders cept for a thin leather strap on each side of me chest that went to the collar about me neck. Me breasts came up an were pushed together…suddenly me points seemed like they would fall out of the outfit at each step to unfurl the golden circles that pierced me flesh. Air circulated freely cross me bare tummy. A small strand of leather still circled me hips an plunged tween me legs… A wiggle entered me step, the weight now firmly upon me feet as if I’d grown a couple of inches….I could feel leather tight against me body in all the right places. It warmed me…me left hip sliding against this strong man that evoked security an fear at the same time. It wuz a heady cocktail, the unknown loomed before me, strange an wonderful.

Click…click….click….each step now echoing down the corridor, me weight coming up an onto the heals. The gasp unfolded from me mouth before I could stifle it. I wuz the mistress, the coil of leather banging gainst me right hip. “This yar doin’?” the one free hand passing over the black leather that bound me tightly in its exotic embrace. “.....I’ll walk next to yah an if you’d kindly explain what is going on…I mean like with all the girls…It don’t make no sense…Like Lorissa didn’t want none of that attention an yah took care of um real good. But Yung thar wuz happy as a clam an so wuz the first girl with the attentions of the men. An now this…this outfit change I had nothing tah do with cept thinkin’ on how Yung had been a purring jus like that in me room one night.”

As if on cue the female moan carried its way down the hall….an made me really wonder if this wuzn’t jus some bad nightmare I would wake up from in the arms of me love Hanaji. If he tried anything though, I wuz gonna have to firmly bury that 6” stiletto heal into his flesh. Perhaps all the martial arts classes had not been in vain. I smiled perhaps for the first time since the nightmare began. “Dreams are kinda funny aren’t they…do I get to learn how to dominate men now?.....girls were all I had at school” God is strange an often not understood….dreams are even worse…I might as well run with it, afterall it had to be gods will.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:47 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 16  Next