View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:16 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Alucard's eyes gleamed again, erasing Cassie's reflection from them. "So," said the alien, "you've already used two of the machines." It gestured to each of them to indicate which ones she had performed on. "Choose another."

The alien liked the look of the straps and rings that now "covered" the student's body. The only thing that kept the image from being perfect was that little piece of metal hanging about her neck. The alien's eyes glanced up and down the student's body a few more times as it awaited her decision.

Tue May 29, 2007 7:07 am
Profile YIM

Shifting me weight once again I looked tween the machines, pondering me response. Slowly I tipped up on me toes, stretching me calves as the muscles clumped in clear definition beneath the pale soft skin an the leather drew taught cross um. They wuz still hairless….for so long….ever since the last time I’d had detention in fact. Slowly I slide one further out….’lord did I feel alive’….then shifted back upon both toes, now shoulder width apart. I closed me eyes not having a bit of knowing as to what them things would do…sensations coursed across me skin like a warm breeze a playing at me….sliding tween me now open legs like the touch a of an angel.

I bit me lip, the pain letting me think for talking. “I don’t even know yur name”, which wasn’t very neighborly of me at all. “What should I call you? An what do the things do, me eyes being drawn to the one with the most leather in it….the one that made me own body twitch under the feelings of me own clothing. Me hands wondered up and over me tummy, tracing the lines of the leather were it met me skin for I stopped that thar nonsense….all the time a waiting what the answer may be.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 7:41 am
Profile WWW

"I am Alucard," said the alien, extending a hand to Cassie. "The last machine you were on was labeled, and so are these two," it said, gesturing to the pair, pleasure and pain and pleasure. It watched her movements, grinning to itself.

Tue May 29, 2007 8:52 am
Profile YIM

Narrowing me eyes I squinted at the strange scrawling letters that looked like they came form one of them old English like script they have in them old time movies. As much as one said pleasure and the other said pleasure an pain I figured thar wuz a catch….much like the last one I’d seen m eself in while watching it like it wuz some movie. No, I wuz here to be punished….an I suspected thar would be pain in the pleasure one. Pain that kept me up all night, for all I knew I had lots more time ta do down here in the torch light.

Nervously I brushed me hands down me lower front like I was a pushing me skirt in place….habits can die hard I suppose…instead me fingertips wondered down me smooth mound with no fabric to play ‘gainst. Finally stopping at the leather that banded me upper thighs….absently playing along the edge of it like it was the hem of me school skirt. A small thrill starting at the touch….

I had to stop these sensations that stirred me in bad ways. Sum how pain …. Jus like I bit me lip to keep meself on track….so I went to the machine that might …… no, remembering the girl in his eyes, the one with the red ponytail that bounced and screamed for more as the great whip pushed its way inside her most privates of private and scoured her body. A girl covered in angry red welts an marks. ‘No’, I could not let meself become her….not now, not ever. I forced my feet by the machine as me hand swept along the iron frame of it…only till I wuz in front of the machine of pleasure did I stop.

“Mr. Alucard, this one…..” I looked up at him then, “an if I feel no pleasure in it am I too blame? Will I be punished?” I stood, still nervously shuffling, one hand upon its black iron frame the other twisting me hair round an extended finger. .

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 9:38 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned wickedly at the student as she chose the "pleasure" machine. "Of course not," said Alucard. "If it does not work, it is not your fault, and you will not have to clean it." To clarify what it was saying, the alien's eyes showed bits and pieces of Cassie cleaning the torture devices before, as well as a few seconds' worth of her soaping down her tits.

Tue May 29, 2007 9:55 am
Profile YIM

‘Pleasure….what could it do?’ After seeing a few of me images I had that niggling suspicion that he wuz talking ‘bout them carnal pleasures. One of them seven deadly sins….Lust. As I relefected on me life, and the feelings I wuz a having it wuz like more n more apparent that this un wuz me own lil demon. Perhaps today, here an now it wuz time to get rid of the monkey and show I could behave like a proper young lady of good breeding an all.

Cept I really didn’t wanna give up Hanaji and Violet, an since me long lost husband seemed to ‘ave allowed an encouraged these relationships….well maybe the later more n the former, … that jus kinda happened. Those wuz ok in gods eyes. If yah can’t trust yur guardian angle on things then thar jus ain’t no trusting no one. But this, this wuz not gonna be sumthing I took pleasure from. I had to be good n strong. Prove to meself that the lil ole monkey wuzn’t gonna rule this girl life none.

I ran me hands back along the leather to me bottom….tracing the line of the bands that circled me legs still. Then I slide the fingers up the backside of me, fingers splaying for squeezing me hard full bum. Twisting on a foot, I regarded this…. alien I suppose…. Even if thar be no such thing…an looked at him while the eyes went from yellow to a picture show. It wuz me in those eyes again….only this time at least I wuz working….working hard on the leather and the metal…
It wuz all good till the bit with the soap…that seemed a bit tawdry an all, sumthing that I might to do tease Hanaji, but not here, not now. I looked away, mad that I’d let that monkey outta its cage, and vowed to never let it happen again in this room.

“Mr. Alucard….I asure you that there ain’t no machine that can make me happy, I ain’t that kind of girl an all. So don’t get yur twisted lil ole hopes up an get a bee in yur bonnet. It jus ain’t happening.” I gave me bum a good squeeze an slide me hands round me front, resting in me rounded mound, fingers splayed, one hand o’er the other…”I suggest yah find another girl, but since I’m yur subject, jus tell me what I gotta do…. The sooner this be o’er I suppose the sooner I get to be done with me detention” I didn’t add an in me lovers arms….I mean it wuz strange how I could jus ‘bout feel them on me….fell them sliding down me spin….”mmmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile WWW

"Yes," Alucard said, "you must be getting back to your lover "when this is done." The alien didn't really know that she had any, but it was more than willing to bet on it.

The alien moved to the machine, removing the straps and harnesses that would normally be required. There was no need for them with Cassie's new suit.

"Stand here, Miss Smith, and I'll set you up."

Tue May 29, 2007 7:42 pm
Profile YIM

That wuz spooky like. I took the two steps necessary an watched as he fiddled an played with things, removing them an a storing um outta the way like. No, I hadn’t mentioned her, not at all an then had jus said what he did. I looked askance at him, wondering if he read me mind….Suriel could, even sumtimes I could swear violet did. But angels I could expect it of. I crossed me legs an arms an watched him do his work.

Me fingers slide along the edges of the leather that ran long side each proud breast. I curled um under the sides of the straps, playing um along the outside curve of meself….ticklish that….needed a lil firmer touch an all would be good. I needed to talk, the fear an nervousness grating on me. “so, Mr Alucard, what’s this goona do….I mean a good doctor tells the patient what’s gonna be a happening an all so they is ready for it. What …I mean like your removing all them straps an I appreciate it cause I really don’t wanna be trussed up an all. An like what kind of pleasure are yah aiming for here….cause some of the things in me head don’t make me in the least bit happy truth be told…..”

I moved to the apponted place an watched each of his moves...wondering if I might have to make a run for it....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 8:08 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned. "Ah, yes, but I am not a doctor. In fact, a good torturer does not tell what will happen, to add to the sensation that its victim will feel. Any sort of anticipation would take away from all of that, and it would not be as... fun."

Cassie's collar tingled as Alucard pulled down hooks on ropes from over her head. These were blunt-tipped, and Alucard slipped them under various sections of her straps. There was even one for her collar. Because of the indirect connection to the collar, Cassie's entire outfit was now pouring out these feelings on her body.

Tue May 29, 2007 8:49 pm
Profile YIM

“Torture?” me voice carrying the worry in it as it broke a bit…” ummmm I picked pleasure….why would that be torture?” this wuz not shaping up to be real good I thought. I looked round no fretting at what he was doing as me finger played with the circle of metal jus o’er me belly button….for a moment I pondered jus who’s fun he wuz a refereeing to an I reckon it ain’t gonna be good fur me.

At least he was a gentleman ‘bout it, thar wuz no a feeling me body out…no playing his hands whar they didn’t belong. Jus a stoic attachment of them hooks and straps to various parts of me “clothing”. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad I thought to meself….me hand skimming along the band of exotic leather….leather that felt like it caressed me skin….I let me hand run along he swell of me breast….gently squeezing it to make sure that the bindings didn’t rub me wrong….I mean really that is why I told meself.

I squirmed in me harness….rubbing a leg up me other one an a leaning me head back. For a moment I thought them boots that I’d worn for violet would feel and look real good right then….no so far this wuzn’t no torture that’s for sure……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 30, 2007 8:58 am
Profile WWW

Once it was all finished, Alucard took a few steps back to admire its work. She was very firmly secured to the machine, looking reminiscent of a puppet because of the way it was arranged.

Alucard pressed a button on the wall, and Cassie found herself rising into the air, suspended just a few inches off the stone floor. The higher she rose, the more the feelings increased.

Wed May 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Profile YIM

The leather of me suit pulled taught across me flesh as the creaking o’er head of them pulleys an such moved he ropes an me feet left the floor. Gravity did its part to snug me tightly ‘gainst the leather straps that seemed to pull tighter an caress me skin with a bit more vigor. For a moment I felt like I wuz flying…..sensations sending me to heaven….like gods own eyes were upon me an he beamed with pride at me thar swinging on them ropes as I moved all the more closer to him..

I tipped back me head an closed me eyes to the sensations, me mouth open as I let the sensations of flying settle into the pit of me. Me long red lochs swung behind me in a long arc, gently caressing me smooth round bum like a thousand lil fingers. Purposely I moved me heade to an fro….letting the hair touch me….

“mr alucard…..how much can I move? “ Already trying to slide me hand an arm back so I can pull strands of hair from me face…..to feel the leather that crisscrosses me unblemished skin…what an black, hard an soft, so many stark contrasts….is that not me own life I wonder….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 30, 2007 7:51 pm
Profile WWW

"Your movement range should be the same," said Alucard. "It just takes a bit more effort than normal."

There was a horizontal tugging sensation on Cassie's legs. The machine was trying to spread her legs. The pulleys turned, moving her upper body forward some and her lower body back, so that she was at an angle above the ground.

Alucard looked into her green eyes and smiled hungrily. "Excuse me," said Alucard, "while I go get something to eat..."

The alien turned around, going through the same panel as before.

Wed May 30, 2007 7:58 pm
Profile YIM

Hanging from the ropes in a way that exposed way to much of meself; from me now hanging breasts to me bottom a being up in the air like I would be a wiggling and taunting me lover. Pulling with me arms I brought me hands to me body….sliding down the leather straps, enjoying the sensations as I checked to make sure everything was all secure like. After all I didn’t want to be falling an a hurting meself in sum strange accident. Me hands trailed the leather….slowly traveling to me smooth mound to skirt round me thighs…..eyes a lil wide at what I find thar…no….can’t be

Dampness, slick an wet along me lips that had gone full an puffy….accepting me touch an me body sending shivers inside me at it. It wuz like I needed much more….much more indeed an still Me mind rejected it. It wuz wrong for me to be like this..to have the turgid rip ends of me nipples to be half full….seeking to be touched and played with…

“PLEASE LORD….” I cried out in his absences, “help me to overcome…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 31, 2007 5:29 am
Profile WWW

Cassie's little prayer was interrupted by a scream.

"Eek! What ARE you? No, don't..."

Here there was a moment's pause, and then...

"NO! Please, don't eat me! I'll give you whatever you want, but don't-"

This continued for a minute or two, the student pleading and begging and promising, more and more desperate, more and more panicked, more and more fearful. Finally, Cassie heard one long, continuous scream that was silenced suddenly at the end with a slurping sound.

Alucard returned to Cassie's side twenty seconds later, looking at her with a grin.

Thu May 31, 2007 12:28 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 21  Next