View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:25 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

I looked around and the stars seemed to wink at me. The planets looked really ethereal...and everything was perfect.

" No, this is real space. You are in the presence of an officer, and everything was not a dream. It was real." I said, not pausing to even breath. She had to know everything. Had to find out that everything was not a game, that it was not a joke. I did not even care about the shock and all that jazz...All I knew is that sooner or later, she'll find out. I just decided to make it earlier.

Plus I felt that it was safer for me to tell her than anyone else.

" Although as I have said, I will not hurt you."
I pressed a button, and the bedside procured a drink for the both of us. It automatically handed her an Earth drink while I had my usual cocktail of alien liquor. " I only have something to do with you, and I want to find out if it will work."

Noticing the look on her face it seemed I gave out something wrong.

" You will not die, if that's what you're worried about." I assured her. " I only want to see something for myself."

It was hard to convince her. But I know, being a special kind of girl she would eventually understand.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Oct 23, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile YIM

The overhead view wuz dizzying as I beheld the stars in me gaze from a point of view I wouldn’t have believed. What would Ma an Pa think of their girl now…I needed to sit, me legs going a bit wobbly as it all came crashing down on me.

“but how?...like I wuz on earth an we graduated an had the party on the far side of the island. I mean I’ve not had time to leave school for four long years…I’m supposed to be going with me partner to me ma an pa’s place an here I am…floating in outer space…no way….” Speaking to me self more than anyone in the room as I lost me self to me own thoughts.

“Sir, then as an Officer an a gentleman an all” I really needed to sit, but sitting on some bed even with an officer jus wasn;t the way I wuz brought up. I had a lot to learn ‘bout men having been away from most of um these last four years in an all girls school. Thar were times he looked at me like a piece of meat.., an now like I wuz sum body, a treasure. Me mind twirled on it…men…they were like aliens I suppose. Stopping me in mid sentence as he pressed a few more buttons an I had to wonder what marvel would fill the room now. A simple drink, a machine handing me a drink.

I took it an regarded the hunk of muscle an brain that watched me as he sipped his own amber liquid. Bringing the glass to me nose I sniffed…an bubbles caught me in the noise as the drink fizzed. Cola..nothing but cola, no alcohol. I took a tentative sip, swirling the liquid over me tongue an tasting it, trying to make sense of the constant change of course in this room. The undercurrents of power an need that seemed to ebb an flow with each glimpse. The little thing on the floor happily whirring as it moved off to a small hole an disappearing as the wall sealed itself. For all the world the blood that had marred the tile wuz gone…the room once again in its natural state.

Inch by inch I relaxed, muscles I’d not know were tense unwinding. With the easing tension I could feel the throbbing of me shoulder….an then sum thing else. Sum thing private that needed doing as the beast crawled under me skin. Would he understand? Would he as an Officer an a gentleman really understand me as much as I didn’t understand him. Shifting the drink to me other arm I sat no longer sure I could keep me self upright.

A scent of salt an sea came from him, a scent that brought forth me love for water an the ocean that had grown in me years at school. “Sir, I…I’m a lil outta me element right now an feeling a bit scatter brained to say the least. I reckon its not everyday that a girl ends up in outerspace after a day on the beach with sum wild men running round doing all manner of bad things to her friends.” I couldn’t add what the blood an the fight had done to me on the inside. There wuz only one thing that wuz fast becoming all consuming an needed dealing with first.

“I have soooo many questions, but….I…feel a bit outta me element an don’t know how to ask um” I could feel the heat rise, the embarrassment in this request. “I’ve been feeling a … a certain way ever since all the fights an with all the excitement…I mean could Hanaji come here, if she is well I mean knowing yah took her to the hospital an all…or if she can’t due to her condition could Loriisa come…an I have some alone time with her for a little girl talk after seeing that hanaji is ok…” I have no idea why I wuz so hyped up, but I was, an the beast wuzn’t gonna lie down an unwind till I fed it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:59 pm
Profile WWW

I sipped my drink and enjoyed it the way it should be. Not too fast, or it would subdue me. Not too slow or the spirit would die down. All I knew was that a beautiful girl was here, alone, with me. Most times I would have her naked, on the bed, and creaming, but this time I was a tad too slow.

I looked outside and the coldness of space seemed to affect me a bit. I knew some of us did what we so loved to do because of this. Most would prefer the warm embrace of a willing girl to the coldness and blackness of a heartless space. We all live or die in here...we all do or die here.

Soon enough, she drank too, and I watched from the corner of my eye. The worker bots have since then done their job and have left the room. Should I even bare to her that she would be the object of my latest undertaking, something I have devised myself? I don't know...I just wanted to try, and then I should restore her to her former self. You see, in space they kill you for altering something from it's former state. Just when I thought that I'd have found a safe zone.

And then she asked me to leave the room, and please call someone from the outside. Perhaps the girl we rescued earlier, or poor Lorissa. I'd love to have a taste of her too, but then Redhead was here already. She looks even more inviting than Lorissa. I decided to put plans into action or this would really take a bit longer than I decided to let it.

" Why do you want me to leave?" I asked, feigning irritation." Do you want to escape, girl? I told you once, I told you a hundred times...it's far too impossible."

I walked once again, turning my back on her. " I guess whatever it is you want to do could be satisfied by me."

Surprisingly I said that. Did I sense something unconsciously that I do not know awake?

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:18 pm
Profile YIM

The scent of the sea, it brought forth a familiar keen within me. Like I wuz drown to the water an the crashing waves an …. An HIS scent. Like in a long lost dream we’d been one on me body vibrated in perfect pitch to his. The beast wuz loose an oh so hard to contain, I would never be able to admit jus what it cost me to say no…to turn aside but I had too. Yes, had to for I had given me word at a ceremony that meant the world to me an had given up the right to indulge in the forbidden with consent.

“Sir, it’s….it’s not like that at all. I… I’m married to Hanaji an I took a vow. A vow to honor an uphold for all times till death to us part. TO be faithful to me love….I mean like what would you think of me if I forsake me vows, if I wuz a woman without honor, without conviction.” I sat for a moment an nervously fidgeted with the big ole diamond ring, twirling it round me finger to remind me why I had to be the way I wuz…that I had made a choice before god an all.

“But them vows, they are strange ones, for me love Hanaji. She brought Lorrisa to our room to make me happy…so I know she would not see me with Lorissa as wrong, in fact she would applaud me decision to bring her here an use her for what I must. But I see, you are right in turning from me for I reckon I am being perhaps selfish in me desire to fulfill me needs when you have rescued me from a fate worse than death. I am thankful for that, its jus so much is new an so much I don’t understand….” Pausing to take a breath an look at his back, the wide shoulders an enjoy they way they fit together. Perhaps as I always knew deep inside I had been hasty in marriage…for men attracted me, but so long without many ‘bout had lead me down a different path. An I had given me word it meant a lot. An perhaps that wuz sum thing he would understand.

“An jus like me word to Hanaji, I gave you mine…that I would guard your back if you would have me…I’ve seen the way you’ve looked at me with smoldering heat in your eyes…seen the way your other guards did as well an I’d be wrong to act on it, wrong to indulge me self with you or them as I have given me word to another to not do that. To be true to her in heart on body unless she desires me to take another, it is the contract that I must honor.” Me heart thudded in me chest as the air seemed to crackle with excitement. I’d never fore been so honest with a stranger, never fore felt the need to talk, to build understanding. A long breath in, the air rattling down me throat in one long intake, then exhaling as the words tumble cross me lips.

“Me mama told me that men have… like needs…an those needs can drive them. I am sure that Lorissa or any other girl like her I could teach to serve you. I…I have become a mistress to many that Hanaji brought to our chamber. That is a secret of me own…the cross I bear” I looked towards the aquarium embarrassed by my admission watching the shark circle lazily. Embarrassed by the way I could treat another except each an every time they had thanked me…had enjoyed the liberation I gave them an truth be told I had enjoyed the liberation it gave me. I could feel it deep inside…feel the heat as I thought ‘bout it all build within me with no were to go…no way to vent it.

“I can be of service to you, an do it well…run a household of your servants, all of them female if that is your desire, each one at your beck an call…in fact I would consider it a challenge an a honor. But there is one condition, I must remain true to me vows to Hanaji, an I would ask that once she is better she join me to be true to me….so see I do not have reason to run or escape an if you think I should then that worries me a bit.” I paused. me head going a bit sideways as I thought ‘bout what I had said an saw perhaps a bit of truth in that last bit…like I had stumbled on it, though it might jus me being silly, but the question still needed asking now that the cat wuz outta the bag.

“So, If you wuz me would you need to run … to escape from this place….to escape from you?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:22 am
Profile WWW

I looked at her with eyes that pierced her soul, with the look of a shark circling his prey. She was bluffing. That much I know, from all the experiences I've had with even the most skillful of agents, and the most shrewd of opponents. She was trying to convince herself, and with that ring in her hand, it seemed like a rallying symbol to resist the world I was beginning to show her.

" This is a different case now." I said, trying to convince her and avoiding the chance to knock her down and rape her there and then. Time for a change, I say. " Hanaji is not here, and no one can see you lest you do something stupid. Why be so tight when there is so much you can rather do..."

With that phrase I had started coming towards her and look at the leather coverings she had on. They were so sexy. I knew they hid delightful secrets waiting for me to uncover them...the privilege of an officer. I looked at the other side of the aquarium, where something was hidden and only I knew of it. Such a delightful little room which I had rarely used...the only other time being just now, if fate would allow it.

" Come on, relax..." I said, moving behind her and massaging her bare shoulders, the outfit doing so little in concealing other things. " Loosen up..."

She was putty in my hands.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Oct 26, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM

Those eyes hit me…an no I couldn’t go…as much for him being here … an not being able to leave Hanaji behind. I could feel them on me, could feel the beast within pace back on forth in the cage I tired to desperately maintain ‘bout him. Oh he was a silver tongued devil…still I twirled the ring upon me finger, the drink forgotten on the floor as those cool eyes watched me every move. It wuz like he wuz a reading me mind…but not even I wuz certain if I would keep the ring upon me finger or cast it aside.

“oh that life wuz so simple….would you ever trust me with your life if I merely cast aside a sacred vow because of a better offer. Would you rather not have someone beside you that would rather die than give up thar vow?” Air moved cross me breasts, the leather now tight gainst me, pushing up the twin orbs an creating a long line of cleavage. Breathing in deeply to cut the tension in the air I watched um rise an then exhaled, long an steady for looking him in the eyes. “Does it not say sum thing for ones character that I deny me self sum thing I feel. What ever could you think that if I did not that sum day sum one might pay me to turn away…an let the knife come at yur back. Does your current muscle really lack any scruples?”

Perhaps that had been a dumb question…I’d met them…an feared that they only feared that that wuz stronger. I didn’t think they had scruples at all. With a tilt of me head I looked upwards…hadn’t realized he’d closed the gap so wrapped in me thoughts I’d been….the stairs lit the heavens round his head. A scent of the sea, pure on wonderful filled me nose as warm hands descended to me bare shoulders, the cut of me leather vanishing beneath those seeking fingers. Skin tingled in pleasure under those strong hands… the tense muscles relaxing bit by bit with every push an pull. Electricity danced along me skin setting me breath to a silent shudder an I knew I had to move now…or never.

Rolling upon the bed, out from under the hands, pausing for a moment as I looked up, his face a showing a shadow of surprise before it flickered away to that other gaze. That made me feel better…better that there wuz something very human beneath the intense gaze of those eyes. I looked out once more at the stars….me ankle coming up me toher leg as I rubbed them together on the wonderful soft bed with its blue-green silk sheets. Oh it reminded me of the water…the ocean… pillows all white an frothy, the wrinkles in the sheet cascading out form me body. Rolling once more I let me feet swing from the bed, then looked at the upside down face, me breasts pushed upwards in the cradle of leather. I got up…slowly, arching me back backwards to watch that impassive face as long as I could….then standing I looked over me shoulder an turned. Realizing as he looked that I had done sum thing…sum thing wrong for the occasion an the beast inside purred….then laughed.

“If Hanaji approved that would be one thing, oh lord….I could….I couldn’t live with me self for a cheating on her even if nobody knew ‘bout it…I would. An I wouldn’t be able to live with me self as well.”

The jumpsuit of his seemed tight round his middle…sum thing primal and deep inside told me it meant …important…meant he needed a woman. “with yur permission I’ll get Lorrisa for yah…or any one else you may need an leave the two of you alone in private….I’m sorry I can’t be what you may want…really I am…but please understand, it is me word an I live by me word an honor…for in life it is all we have….Our good name.”

I had to get him talking bout sum thing else…or get him help of the sort that would be willing … an I knew lorrisa…. Sum times you had to wonder what you had jus turned down, had to wonder if the offer was dumb to leave on the table. Oh….those hands…the way they made me feel. Lord….Richer or poorer, till death do you part. No, I couldn’t. I had to see her…to hold her…to learn the answers, but It would be wrong to ask, wrong because of how badly I wanted it. The water, the scent…the feel of him like sum time in me past … in a dream I had danced with him in pleasures unknown ever again to me.

The Jacuzzi bubbled an splashed, bringing me head up…the water tempting…still I shook it off, Not ever…no….wrong. It must all be a test of me lords, one that I could not fail or be damned for an eternity.

"So what do you do out here to make a living other than rescue girls from the bad folks?" I hated to think what those bad folks wanted um for....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:13 am
Profile WWW

ping...silly thing doesn't always show me as having posted...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Oct 26, 2007 7:26 am
Profile WWW

Ah, the resolve. So strong. reminiscent of the best agents I had fought with in my book. They did succumb, but they gave me a hell of a lot worse time than I had ever experienced in my life. True I had them but it took me longer than it usually did for me to get them.

Oh, the joys I would have with her.

It was that ring that was stopping her. Now I know that it was that object, that little thing. She spoke of fidelity, honesty to someone which I did not understand. I had not known love. Not known fear. Not feared death. One thing really only mattered to me, and that was power. The reason in which I joined this Alliance...and the reason why I do the thing I do. Power so that the galaxy might fear my title and my name...the Lieutenant. Kouzakai. These were the words which one day would spread fear across the galaxy.

I paced back and forth not answering what she wanted answered. No, I wasn't a rescuer of women. And maybe I did want Lorissa brought in this room, but only to serve as an appetizer for a larger course. Her.

" Look around you." I said, as the station spun around on its orbit ever so slowly. " Do you even think anyone could hear what you are saying? That Hanaji would even care if you cheated? No. by now Hanaji is cheating you."

Truth be told, that would become the girl's fate, but I was sure she wasn't even out of the hospital bay yet. I just wanted her to think.

" That is the truth." I said, moving closer to that delicious body of hers." This is not your usual life anymore, so abandon your fortitude. It is not needed."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:32 am
Profile YIM

Reacting unconsciously under his self-confident gaze I ran me hands along the edges of me sparse clothing. Slowly an deliberately straightening the tight black leather, hands running across me ample bosom, along the seam that cut jus cross the top of me semi-erect nipples then downwards to cup the swell of me an ensure the straps an buckles along me front were securely in place. Fingers lingering, playfully pushing on the stiff fabric as if it where silk. Plunging then down across the bare expanse of skin at me midriff, finding the thin black straps of leather that plunged to barely cover me mound of venus. Taking an a hooking me index finger under each strap where they joined together with the V-shaped covering below me belly button, then sliding upwards, pulling them both higher up onto me curved hips. A lil slap on me hard an firm bum, bending over to adjust the top of me boots, taking each one in turn while me red hair cascades downwards an frames the slit of me cleavage. Once again I feel in order.

“Thar, all better, this thing is a pain to roll around in” He wuz pacing gain, a sign of perhaps frustration, of having to change tactics to get what he wanted so dearly. An if it really was me…well perhaps it wuz an honor. I have no idea why a man would react that way, they were strange…unpredictable. One moment he seems to have been giving me to his henchmen…then now, wanting sum thing I could not give him. I new enough bout sex that I could understand what he might want. I could even feel me self want it to, like I was one of them mouths circling the big electric bug zapper at me back porch. Drawn ever inwards. So I purposely circled away as he circled closer. A strange an silly dance played out on the hard floor of what he said was a station in space while the stars shown oh so bright overhead.

All those stars that god created…a higher power, we all have one I reckon. “DO you serve another or are you the boss.” I wuz guessing now…he seemed the boss, these quarters were a bosses quarters by the shear opulence of the few possessions that graced them. “its like that…me word…trust, I trust her even though I can do nothing to control her while she is away from me. She does the same for me. Trust….its really important in any relationship. If you can’t trust me with your back…with your things” I waved me hand round the apartment, gesturing to the fine things that adorned it “then you would not value me, for I did not value you.”

The circle drew closer as we talked a circling of two. “Those thugs, do you trust them. If I was of value to you would you trust them to treat me well no matter what the circumstance…they were brutes, using a position of physical strength…an they under estimated their power…they failed or wuz I lucky? I trusted, and I even now trust that Hanaji will do the right thing an not cheat on me. Is that a value…an attribute of someone you can appreciate?” Two arm spans separated us now…the circle tighter, the click of me heals on the floor echoing in the small room; beating out a tempo that seemed to match me heart.

Stomach growling as pinpricks of electricity flowed across me skin, ‘lord give m strength’ I had to shift the focus, the circle closing till I merely stop an spin as he moves around me…I gaze into those eyes, me chin up, the graceful curve of me neck drawing eyes an pointing to hidden charms below. “Ummm” for the first time words defeat me…an I summon the last of me will power to break the spell. “lord I’m hungry, missed breakfast…lunch…could I ask a favor or two?.... Like can we continue this o’er some food….yah like Sushi…I can make sum…kitchen…no really good…” like a sign form heaven the thought hit me…a thought that only…yes….

“I can make a very special meal for you, one that I’m sure you will remember always, it however requires some stuff…. Like is thar anyway to get me suitcases…I umm have things in thar that would be needed.” I can feel the heat hit me face…stepping away I break the circle, embarrassment an a small thrill now tween the two of us. “an I need two girls, the two we saw in the hall as we came will do jus fine. Give me a moment or two to put everything together…a surprise for you. A wonderful meal served in a very traditional way.” I winked…I liked being in charge, now would he let me. A feeling like I was playing with a shark came o’er me…thrilling, unpredictable an oh so enticing.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:33 pm
Profile WWW

I would let her have her way with me, for now. For lack of a better alternative...plus things like this has to be treated like fine wine. The more aged, the better. Now to do my job.

I paced around and walked around as I listened to every word she said, and I took my sweet time in thinking through about how deep the answers I was going to give were, and how long they were going to be. Might as well give her a bit of myself thru story, as I knew she was going to be with me for a very long time. I walked around and found a place to sit down, on my favorite arm chair.

Now to ease my upper body. I had been wearing this jumpsuit for way too long, and it is stifling. I took the upper half off, the better to let my skin breathe thru the constant sprays of watery mist the room kept giving off. These were special features I had installed...keeping me revitalized, and at the same time keeping the room temperature cool enough for me.

I flexed my muscles, arms rippling, bones crackling. My tentacles wanted to come out but I stopped them. The time for that is naught, not now, not yet. I came to the chair and sat down, drawing another cup of my favorite draught. A sip...yes, that hits the spot...and I began to answer her questions.

" For lack of anything better to do, maybe I will indulge you in your queries." I said, using an imperative tone to assert authority over her, yet letting her keep enough of a sense of control.

" Yes, those thugs have done more harm than good." I said. " I met them through different periods in time, and I saw potential in them when no one would have. The other two, I shall have to find another use for them, seeing as they would not be the same after what you did to them...", a smirk, " And the third one, well he shall serve his purpose just yet. Maybe not to high on the ranks but he shall get his fair share. As for you..."

I looked out at the window, and gave out a minor sigh.

"...I can't give you a job here although I would very much like to. It's just that...rules don't allow it. But based on what you've shown so far, I shall have to find a use for you. "

Then I sipped again. " This job was given to me by someone higher up the ladder by three or four notches, yet he treats me as his equal. That is why treatment like that deserves equal loyalty, and equal respect. This is why I do what I do, and why I'm so dead serious in doing it."

" As for the meal..." I smiled. Dark thoughts in my head seem to suggest something that was very, very beautiful indeed. " ...I shall have to take you up on that offer. I must say...I'm dead peckish."

She was one unique dish, indeed.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:34 am
Profile YIM

It looked like he wuz a settling in for the long haul. One thing for sure, the taking off of his shirt an settling his broad shoulders in that chair wuz like he wuz all telegraphing his willingness to still be doing things with me that wuzn’t on account of me marriage an all. But that chest looked mighty good, rippling with muscle at his every move. I watched him for a bit, watched the drink disappear past the strong an gentle looking lips. Even his scent seemed to bring up unholy thoughts, things that wuz not good to dwell on. Looking up onto his eyes I had a feeling he wuz chuckling inside, an I felt the heat rise up. It had been wrong of me to stare after him like that…an it wuz as if he could read me mind. Quickly I looked into the water, a second shark starting to circle nearby while the stars of the universe stood out overhead in a blaze of gods glory.

Thar wuz no way anyone at home would believe this adventure…no way I would ever be able to say a thing ‘bout it. I had to find me balance, to take back what I had given out in that exchange an reassert meself like I would with Hanaji…well not quite like that, but close I reckon. With a casual stride, feet jus crossing over each other so me hips swung a bit an I could get a lil wiggle along the tops of me exposed chest I strode towards him, eating up the look he gave me.

Me mama had warned me all ‘bout men an how they wuz really different like. This one wuz certainly living up to all her lessons on mine own eyes. An to think I’d thought I had a job…like I’d passed the test by taking out his two goons. Now I could feel it all the way to me toes, that sudden let down that left yah all jus deflated like. Oh, I had to wonder at them rules, cause they felt mighty unfair an maybe jus a bit illegal an all.

That thought chippered me up…along with the idea that he wuz giving into a bit of lunch an that got me tummy rolling round all inside. “That’s like too bad ‘bout them rules, its really yur lose, I mean I’m sure yah never met nobody as good as me.” Cocking me eyebrows an speaking with a hint of mirth in a kinda whimsical lilt. Music training should never go a wasting…on fact none of yur education should go a wasting. “So, since a jobs out an you seem to have the day off, well like were be the kitchen an dining room? I reckon I should be getting busy an all. Like will you have me bags brought here along with the help I asked for? An um, like I’ll need some ingredients.”

The rings of Saturn looked much brighter out here, an they spun much the same as the thoughts in me head. Perhaps o’er dinner I’d get some more answers an all. So many things to prepare….tado this right an show what I wuz capable off. Yah never knew if the rules could be changed, an it wuz better to try than ta be disappointed at not doing so…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 02, 2007 8:11 am
Profile WWW

I clicked my fingers, and a face appeared on the bedside screen where usually they would send me summons to go into the boardroom or return to the main colony.

" Bring her bags here." I said to the personnel. He tried to get a glance of whoever it was I was referring to, and I allowed him a momentary glance f her back. A sly smile appeared across his face. " I do believe you know that she will be here for a VERY long time. Now get moving."

He gave me a salute and quickly set about, closing the comm. I jacked it up for a second time...this time, it was in the 'products' division.

" Have these two brought here in my place." I said and gave him images of the two girls she was ranting about. Well judging from their appearance she was a good 'chef' of sorts...and I liked her taste in women. Wonder how SHE would taste like." Dress 'em up in the special dresses reserved for high-quality slaves, alright?" Once again he snapped up into a salute. All business. And I turned off the comm.

I stood up and stretched. Space had an effect on the muscles that made you lazy. Anti-grav had that effect, and artificial gravity only could do so much to help. I would like an exercise but I think I had enough of an exercise chasing around various girls and catching 'em up and rounding them up.

I pointed her towards a hand-panel on the wall that largely dwarfed her own hand. " It will recognize your hand patterns...I think...so you can freely enter in at your own. I'm too lazy to even help right now, and I'm no cook." I smiled.

I paced back and forth thinking of a way to give her a job where she could be someone of importance...a body like that would surely earn that for her...and suddenly, it hit me.

The ADD had succeeded in placing agents within our ranks and hitting us with agents who nearly collected important information from us. Fortunately we were able to sniff them out...with quite nice results, I might add...but I think we might be able to turn the tables with her.

A smile came into my face as I silently watched her move about.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:39 am
Profile YIM

Sum thing WAS CHANGING. Oh it thrilled me to no end to think that perhaps he know saw sum thing in the lil ole redhead from the Midwest….saw enough to say I’d be here for a very long time. Pivoting bout one foot I turned, a watching the display of manly prowess upon that comfy looking chair jus a conducting business. Each order being barked out, demanding to be immediately followed.

‘Slaves?!’ Thoughts tumbled ‘bout in me head in utter surprise…’How could he have known what I wuz thinking’ a slow dawning …. The smile pulling me cheeks tight an I nodded in affirmation. I had asked for ‘slaves’…our discussion had turned in those directions much earlier. Wuz this yet a further temptation upon me? Yet it wuz one that Hanaji would understand knowing me nature, one that she would accept. Yes…she would….an then me thoughts turned from me love to darker things that brought me head higher, shoulders back an chest forwards. Confidence filling me to the very tips of me toes. Stepping closer I circled to the back of his chair, the heat rising all across me skin even in the cooling mist that swirled in the air round us.

“Sir, thank you, you are most kind to grant me this favor…I will ensure that you never forget this meal.” Grinning at the man that filled the chair with his wide shoulders to his cut abdomen. A classic V shape that begged me hands to run there tips across it…to scratch an mark his flesh as mine. I let the fingers of me hand run there way across that smooth porcelain flesh. Dipping into the valleys tween muscles an a feeling of a thousand lil sparks bouncing cross me fingertips. A vision of long ago seeming to fill me head, a similar man to me front…inside me were no man has been…filling me…. Me hand trails across to the back of his neck. The vision continues, me legs encircle this powerful beast as we stand, his round bum thrusting mightily an I slide up an down on a shaft that fills me like no other. Heat flares inside, hot an turbulent, I can feel me muscles down low contract gainst air, angry as the thing they seek is not thar.

A small gasp sounds across me lips, an I quickly take back me hand form his skin…fire traces its way down me body from the collar an everywhere the black leather caresses me flesh. I shake me head to clear it, an purposely stride away from the chair with heavy feet, hoping that the slickness tween me legs is not readily apparent, a slickness that had not been thar when I’d walked forwards. I could feel me hips sway in exhilaration, could feel me whole body bounce in desire. I brought me hand up to the pad an noted the slight trembling in me fingers an new I had it bad….Lord knows if I could last the meal let alone the night. I could only hope I had a separate room, for I reckon the moans of the slaves upon his bed wuz gonna drive me crazy. If I had me way that is what they would be a doing no how.

Two doors opened at the same time one commanded by me touch, the other from some were else an not of me doing. The opening revealing the Asian beauty Yung along with the exotic nature of another I have not met. Both girls stepping inside, thar mouths open in awe at the scene that slowly opened to them with the multi-colored fish that swam about all three sides of us to the stars spread about the ceiling…to the man upon the chair a drink clutched in his strong grasp…to me, the leathers an the whip that still hung at me hip an I now felt caress me skin in anticipation.

Yung seems to recover first, her eyes seeing me an quickly glancing downwards. The wrists come up an cross themselves to her front, waiting to be bound at me discretion. Already the training from months ago taking hold. The stance is perfect, one long slim leg forwards, the other back, a slight bow forwards, supplicant. The other stands an gawks, I feel for her, the strangeness of the sites of this place, but she too wears a collar about her neck an so must have endured some training.

Suitcases appear behind the girls an the door closes. I take me own hand from the plate upon the wall an walk to me ‘helpers’, the girl staring at me as I move, her eyes challenging mine till finally the move aside…an I grin. Already she acknowledges me as the Alpha…the one that will make decision. I slid the whip to me hand, letting it trail hind me on the floor. Resolve floods the others eyes, the flick of me wrist an arm, a hiss an crack falling jus next to her ear as the whip flies forwards. The eyes now wide, white filling the spaces round the center pupil as she looks to me an then away.

“What the fucking hell is this all about…an what freak show did I get into.” A hint of healthy fear in those words. For a moment I wonder if she had been trained at all…if she has volunteered for this. But thar is a collar, an some slaves at first do not recognize thar nature.

I turn to look back an see the amused smile upon his otherwise passive face. “Sir, by your leave, I would like permission to do a lil remedial training?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Nov 03, 2007 8:50 pm
Profile WWW

My, my, my. The night has not yet even gone that deep, and now I had to go and make this something else...

The service were quick, and in a matter of minutes the girls had arrived into the room. One who seemed to know what she had fallen into...and one who did not.

Earlier she thanked me for what I had told her. I kind of liked that, her gratitude, but I actually do not understand if she knows why she would be here for a long time. Perhaps she misunderstood me, when I said that phrase. And on mention of the word 'slaves' she grinned. Maybe she DID not understand that she WAS one of those but who bothered telling her? That grin was worth a thousand pictures and if it was what it took to soften her up...damn well I would lie about a hundred times more to her face.

" I'm glad you...like...what I said." I said, smiling and well keeping a poker face althroughout. " Rarely I give out these privileges to a girl but when she rubs my good side, this happens."

That smile doubled to a slutty one upon seeing the slaves bought into my room, followed by a quick bow from the soldier before I forced him to go out. It seemed he wanted to see what would happen...and much to his disappointment I threatened him with torture if he did not leave.

When the girls arrived, things started to get interesting as one of them seemed to know what to do. She adjusted herself and seemingly gave the girl authority over her. However this did not seem to be the case for the other girl.

I should figure out that these two were some of the fine harvests earlier. One seemed to have been broken in, the other seemed to be someone fresh from sick-bay. Although they did a pretty good impression of patching her up, she still seems to be in shock.

And then I heard this question...

Quote:
“Sir, by your leave, I would like permission to do a lil remedial training?”

Couldn't have asked for a better thing myself.

" By all means." I said, taking a sip from my drink.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:31 pm
Profile YIM

A part of me wuz a wondering at the words he spoke…the rarely giving out privileges to one of me sex. Then ‘gain it could be men never met mistresses, perhaps it wuz sum thing women reserved for them selves. That gave me pause…perhaps I wuz given out sum super secret ‘bout women in their cloistered spaces, sum thing handed down from woman to women o’er all the ages of time gone past. Yet the cat wuz already outta the bag, an I had one lil girl that seemed to have a bit of spunk to her. They were the most fun…a wanting to be bossed about but not wanting to admit it. You had to kinda ease um into the whole role…an then they could be a firecracker.

Those dark brown eyes so large an round looked upon me shoulders. With the heals of me boots I had her beat in height…I had most women beat, but in her case it wuzn’t by much. Smooth olive skin was reveled beneath the elegant white silk shift she wore. The wide round areolas jus visible ‘neath the shear fabric, a darker splotch of color barely discernable, with a sharp tented point right in the middle of the darker color. Oh the way that fabric went cross her wide full breasts, drawing the fabric tight ‘bout her middle. A small swell marked her tummy and a down right gentle swell her hips. The brief tunic jus covered her privates leaving the long shapely legs bare to rival me own.

Each girl was like a contrast to the other…one pale, short, an thin, the other dark, tall, and curvy. It wuz the curvy one that wuz gonna get me attention. With a quick snap I brought me hand up, a loud smack of skin on skin cracking outwards form her cheek, a glow of red upon the olive skin. “Rule one, never….” A claw reaching for me face cut the sentence off mid stream. Dodging right it slide by me face, a single nail catching the edge of me chin fore I got it out of the way an brought me hands up to catch the errant hand. Without thought me thumb slid to the back of the hand, fingers curling round the wrist an I rotated. The scream pierced the silence going from vengeance an anger to outright pain. With her back bent an a knee on the ground I held her arm upwards, then grabbing her silky brown hair I spun it round me free hand. With a painful yank upon her head I twisted her face to mine, fear blazed in those eyes an pain wracked her mouth. I bent o’er not caring what view I gave the man in the chair behind us…I wuz only intent on her.

In a slow steady whisper I made sure she could understand me next words. “Rule number one: you will speak when spoken too an that is it. You will preface anything you say with master or mistress as appropriate.” Perhaps I wuz a bit too angry…I’d never had no girl try an attack me…an to make matter worse I could feel the small cut upon me jaw. Two goons hadn’t gotten a scratch an this girl had done better than they. That made me look bad. “Rule Number two, obey everything you are told to do, an never…ever” I twisted the arm a lil more, not to break it or nothing, jus a lil more pain to drive the point home, “cross your mistress or master in anyway. You can have pleasure or pain, tis yur chose an all…now lil one are you ready to learn a bit more?”

“Yes….” I could feel her head shake meekly in me grasp, could see the fear in her eyes driving her own anger an fire out…but not yet gone.

“Yes what” This time louder….”it’s a very simple game…one any five year old can learn”.

“yes mistress” in a small voice for such a wonderfully large an curved girl, her big brown eyes watering under me steady gaze.

“Louder….say it like you mean it…an then mean it.”

“Yes Mistress” the voice trembling an loud enough that he would hear her. Which was all the better I figured. This might jus be another test….an I aimed to pass with distention.

Glancing up I noted with pleasure that Yung still kept her composure an hadn’t moved a muscle, cept the small tremor in her legs an arms. Smiling I glanced down at me latest project an whipped her head round so she could see Yung. That is the proper way to stand, now you will do it, or so help me you will be licking the dirt from me boots with yur tongue…

Releasing her an stepping back I watched….watched for any sort of trouble. Slowly she took the stance and with the handle of me whip I tapped her an thar in her body, moving it slightly, reminding her in all ways she moved for my pleasure, my desire an not her own.

“Sir, shall I being them closer for your personal inspection? I do believe that seeing how well the crawl…then submit themselves to you….an of course remove there clothing to your satisfaction may be in order. If one does not please you I can return her an get another.”

Looking across the room, his glass in his hand I waited for the signal. The way ‘olive’ trembled, I had to think I’d gotten to her…sometimes the girl has to act up first fore they really understand who is in charge I reckon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 05, 2007 5:23 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 16  Next