View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Relaxing in the Spa (Kouzakai n cassie) (done) 

Biting, struggling, kicking...I am getting too annoyed of this.

I was stoking her fire to something intense, but I noticed the girl was still far too full of spunk and spirit to completely succumb to her feelings. She wasn't about to go down, not just yet, and I felt I had to do something.

Of course there was a purpose why we were in the water. I had to do something to tire her out. I knew this, because my tentacles were getting far too sore from her scratches and her bites. The only thing that stoked my lust was the view of her body...breasts floating freely in the gravity-free water, bouncing madly while she tried to escape. They looked so...restrained...

And her pants, her pants were a bit ripped off now so they looked more like daisydukes than normal running pants. The pavement did that for me...and I was grateful. Now it was time to show her why I dragged her here.

I did release her, giving her the illusion of freedom. But I never went far. I swam around her, in circles, stalking her in the water. Whenever she tried to move I bound her feet with a tendril and dragged her then released her again. Drag and release, drag and release. This was going to be my tactic.

I'm going to tire her out to submission.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 25, 2007 7:32 am
Profile YIM

The tentacles let me go, no doubt I’d done some damage to the terrible beast that had destroyed me shirt. He deserved it … Well I think he…most likely he. Immediately I push towards the side of the pool an freedom with big strong strokes, thankful I can breath under the water as I make me way upwards to the glistening sheen of the surface. I move but he moves….suddenly in front of me, I slide to the right..closer….a couple of feet an something grabs me foot….pulling me backwards, me hair sliding past me face an then away…suddenly at the bottom to the pool. I kick him, and the tentacle leaves me.
I gloat as I look at him….yeap probably hurt him with that one….the smile crinkles me mouth an stretches the red lips. Me hair slowly settles bout me face an I push off from the bottom of the pool, launching me self to the edge once ‘gain. Suddenly He looms in front of me, I strike out at the beast that gets in me way, me ahd breaks the surface an bubbles cascade downwards with the strike fore heading back up and away from me….
Grabbed….dragged….back at the bottom of the pool. At least I got a good kick in. I hunch me shoulders in determination an strike out once ‘gain.

The stupid beast…..I sit at the bottom of the pool, me arms an legs tired….I’d already had a work out, an something so easy …. I wanted to beat on the thing…anger rolled through me like a dark storm cloud. Anger brought on by the shear frustration of a sitting on the bottom of the pool once ‘gain. I glared at him, me eyes throwing them daggers as best I could. For a moment I wuz thinking that maybe this had ben a game….seemed I ain’t gonna make it to the pool edge. In fact I felt like on of them little paddles with the ball an rubber band. I wuz that lil red ball a bouncing too and fro and he was the guy making me bounce…..Ohhhhhh, I clenched me fists in anger. Like this ain’t no far, he wuz a faster in the water than me, stronger, and jus a plain men ole cus I reckon.

I’d noticed me slowing….me legs an arms felt like them weights wuz on um. “please lord give me strength” then looking at him…”leave me alone….I wanna leave” I wuz close to throwing one of them tantrums like me cousin had a done in the store that one time….oh I felt close to it….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 25, 2007 9:32 am
Profile WWW

She was close to giving out and I somehow knew it. I mean, I had kept this going on forever for as long as I can and I knew, somewhere, she was tiring. I was close to tiring her out. Just a few more.

But she was persistent, that I'll give to her. She still strikes out at me everytime I pull her down and, I mean the strikes had no effect on me, but they were rather annoying. She was supposed to be down and out, submissive at this point, but no. She was still struggling.

Only, as I continued teasing her and stoking her anger, I noticed something. Her legs did not paddle as vigorously as before. Her arms were slow in paddling to get up to the surface. And she? She had this look of haggardness on her face, like she was about to give in any moment but wasn't really giving in yet.

Perfect.

I kept on doing those with one and only one thought in mind: just keep on annoying her, she's getting tired. Just a little bit more...a little bit more...

I had never been so focused before, ever.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat May 26, 2007 12:12 am
Profile YIM

Lord I wuz a tired…..an struggling wuz a getting me nowhere….an that’s when God spoke to me…well not like that, but I knew what I had to do. So I opened me mouth an a started in. “Yah know that all of us is sinners like. An God sent his son jesus to forgive us.” I pointed to him an me as to make it clear who I wuz a referring too. I gulped in some more water an a continued. “SO maybe all yah need is a lil good in yur life, someone to show yah the way to eternal salvation like. I mean why do yah want lil ole me….its a sin to like be shredding me shirt, that kinda like stealing an yah really don’t look like no thief to me.” I could see him eye me with that evil lust filled eyes of his. This wuz no doubt gonna take a bunch of work an a whole lotta praying. “I tell yah what why not let me get up thar an a put on some other clothes an we can have ourselves a good ole down home revival talk. I mean its yur soul that’s in peril like, an god will forgive yah an you’ll feel so much better”

I looked o’er at him gain, those twitching tentacles an kept a talking very slowly waving me hands an sending him a lil further away, an me a lil closer to the edge….but then I stopped, well when yur talking about the lord You gotta be strong, an hold yur ground. So I moved meself closer, floating on the bottom of the pool, moving a bit closer so I could get right up next to him an he would now the calmness that came from the lord an how it had a grip on me right then an thar. “I mean I can help yah, teach yah…its ok, god accepts all kinds, its jus yah gots to treat people like they treat you….thats the golden rule like. “ I reached out to one of them tentacles an wrapped me fingers round it, a gently squeezing it. “See, even we can be friends so long as yur not gonna do non of that monkey business with me. The lord teaches us to stand upon the moral high ground an show the world the light we carry deep insides ourselves.”

The smile pushed me lips back an made um a lil narrower…maybe I could win o’er a convert today….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 26, 2007 12:36 am
Profile WWW

She did grow tired...in fact, she stopped struggling and decided to just drop down to the bottom next to me. That's when I began to work.

She kept onmumbling about religion and stuff, at least that's how far I figured it out...she kept repeating about how if I would repent her god would take me in, make me a convert, forgive my sins...

Sins?

I did have sins. But I made them to the lord of the sea, Neptune. I made a promise not to hurt my race, my people...but I did not do that...

And so much for bitter memories.

I grabbed her by the waist and drew her close to me. My tentacles, they gripped both of her hands, but I kept her legs free. I would bind them later, but only if she makes so much as an inch of movement.

And one of my hands touches the cross shaped pendant she has on, floating just in front of her barely covered breasts. I snatch it and take it off her...she won't be needing it now, not anyways.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 3:48 pm
Profile YIM

Tentacles twist ‘bout me, pulling me closer. No I like it none, but my lord will protect me, I have the fervor of him now…. I continue to speak, to talk. Asking questions, trying to win this thing for me lord. In that deed lays me salvation, I know it in me heart. For the lord will deliver me from evil, his will be done.

The crucifix tumbles to the bottom of a the pool a small an insignificant display of me faith. Let him have his petty victory, for he has not robbed me of anything…I know later after I have won his salvation it will be returned. For now I burn with righteousness, my path clear. Though tentacles bind me, though I be tired an worn out, the lord has shown me a miracle akin to my lord jesus walking on the waters….I jus breath them.

“something troubles you….I can see it in your eyes, a sudden sadness. You can be forgiven, to rise anew and be saved. Have you thought that maybe why we have met here in this place is for just this purpose.” Flouting in a sea of blue, the lights from above reflecting off the shimmering surface, so beautiful….life is…even this creature, one of gods own creations. “god has a purpose for your life, a grand purpose….will you not embrace him and that purpose, will you not let good rule the rest of your days upon earth?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 28, 2007 7:30 pm
Profile WWW

My tentacles do their work. She views this as a miracle, that she can breathe on water. As for me, I call it circumstance. I did this to be inconspicuous...since the surface does not reflect the silent turmoil beneath.

She keeps on droning as I draw her near, now almost body to body, face to face. I looke her in the eye...as between us, a tentacle slides, crawling up and down her skin, passing her cleavage, her flat stomach, her pubes, and going down to her legs, and back up... I was taking her in thru feeling her and I was very glad.

Slowly I drew my tentacle to her back. I felt the clasp of her bra, and with a deft motion, unclasped it...slowly I watched it fall to the floor, and I was gifted a view of those wonderful gifts from her so called 'god', a wonder of creation.

The pink nipples that capped them served to complement her white skin well. Not yet so puffy, just small buttons of flesh surrounded by an equally small pink colored areola...which served to explain they were almost 3/4 of the way in being ast their fullest. But I did not dare argue...in my mind, they were just perfect that way.

I looked upon her face, she was still talking. Trying to convince me of repentance, salvation...a lot of things I don't know, but understand. But I was far too aroused now to even hear what she had to say.

Slowly I drew near her...and I let my tongue out to lick her from her forehead down to her cheek, to her chin, and back again.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 6:15 am
Profile YIM

“stop” I cried “this is not the way of one of the lords creatures!” I had gone on too long, letting the bra float away…to join the golden crucifix… Water churned tween us, the scream but a murmur above the water. I kicked with me feet, tentacles a holding me.

Wickedness filled the eyes….an … an lust….hunger….me own widening with that understanding, an understanding mad after me bra had left me body. Still the shorts hung round me waist an protected the hairless center of me. A center left that way from a day of detention not long before. Me arm moved, covering me chest from the creatures view, me other striking out towards the vulnerable eyes of him….The time for turning the other cheek to his tongue wuz o’er…It wuz time to get physical.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 7:52 am
Profile WWW

And finally, her mood changed. She clearly sensed my intentions now. It wasn't to listen to her philosophical beckonings and try to change. My intentions were clear from the start, she just decided to turn a deaf ear to it.

I came here to fuck, not to listen to some drivel about gods and religion.

And so with her brassiere gone, she tried to regain her composure by covering her young, budding chest with her other arm. And if I was distracted with that, and tried to pull it away since I wanted so much a view of this girl's assets, I wouldn't have seen the other arm which launched, on it's way to possibly try and gorge out my eyes.

But of course reflexes were fast, even heightened, at this point when I am so near the prize.

A tentacle blocked the arm just in time, and I gripped the hand that tried to strike firmly with the tentacle. I flung one out at her neck and bound it, tight but not too tight. Just enough to give her the feeling of airlessness. I had to show her who's boss aroud this parts.

" Now, now that's not nice." I said. " Didn't I tell you all I wanted was pleasure? Now why would you go and do that?"

To make sure, I had all four corners of her body bound...her outstretched legs, her arms, everything that could pose as a weapon.

On the pool floor, the crucifix and the bra painted a macabre picture.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 3:26 pm
Profile YIM

Air … I screamed for it or rather now water…the tentacle round me throat making it harder if I wuz to fight. Slowly I felt the tentacles wind themselves round me arms an legs, pulling on them an me ability to do sumthing physical….Had I failed me lord…had I not done the right things, letting me temper get the best of me.

Floating in the water I could only look him in the eyes an wonder what he would do. Me breathe coming in better now, no longer have the heaves that made me breasts jiggle like. “pleasure? This is not pleasure, not for me an to any god fearing creature this would be a bad thing to do to another…..I did it cause it ain’t no pleasure to be forced to do sumthing wrong an all. It be ‘gainst me religion to be a doing things like this. You ever go against god ‘fore? Cause that’s what yur a asking me to do, an that ain’t no small matter ain’t it….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 30, 2007 9:01 am
Profile WWW

There she goes again. Shooting off and defending her god before me. It was time to stop this.

" Listen, girl." I said," Religion, nor the powers that be, does not play any part here. The only thing that I want is your body. Your hidden treasures. You."

Once again I moved a tentacle from her face down to her foot, reeling in the beauty spread before my eyes. By now I had securely fastened her feet and hands to her body, plus I had her in a position where I was king. I had her neck bound. One more wrong move...and she could fine herself somehow like a doomed victim, forced to hang in the gallows for a crime as serious as a small mistake.

" Now, are you going to stay quiet and cooperate or not?" I said.

I started tracing my webbed fingertips against the circumference of the globes on her chest, tracing around them and making a big circle on her chest.

" Because you might find I can be a very kind host..."

Then I started tightening the noose once again, only to the point when she would have more labored breathing than she used to. BUt I made sure there was still enough air to keep her conscious.

"...or a very cruel one."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 12:43 am
Profile YIM

A simple nod wuz more n enough at this point…..I figured that talking wuzn’t gonna change a thing….even if his intentions were made of pure evil….I had to have faith…faith that me lord would rescue me from pain an suffering at the hands or tentacles of this demon of the water.

I tried to push the fear aside as breathing came harder even as the fingertips traced thaar way over me breast….an a tentacle slide down me body, touching an exploring in ways that wuz all wrong. Committing suicide wuz not an option for me so I just kept still, every muscle in me body tense …. Even me toes.

I looked him in the eye, trying to persuade him form this path, for me body didn’t even belong to me, it belonged to me lord….an me lord didn’t approve of loaning it out, so perhaps it wuz only a matter of time for I wuz rescued. I closed me eyes then an let me mouth an lips move silently through the lords prayer. Preparing meself for whatever wuz to follow…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 31, 2007 8:17 am
Profile WWW

" Good." I said.

Now I started to run my tentacles over her breasts, using my hands too. Kneading them as a sculptor kneads clay, but of course in a special way. I admired the way they sprang back into form as I knead them, the youth in their firmness and their softness.

I tweak the nipples, rolling them with my tentacles. I did the illusion of a tongue on them, rasping my tentacles against them, before rolling them again, with my fingers this time. They went from a color of light pink to lavender...almost engorging with blood as time passed. I took note of this, and observed her.

By now, I had taken the noose off her neck. And I had changed her bindings. From being bound together as one piece, I had her bound open, legs and arms away from her body. It was as if I was sculpting something in the deep waters, her standing before me, me running my hands and tentacles all over her.

She was still mumbling...perhaps praying...but at the least, it was not audible.

" Just feel." was all that I can say.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 8:37 am
Profile YIM

I kept me eyes closed as the thing toyed with me breasts like they be sumthing novel an new. So I preyed…I prayed me prayers while me body reacted in all the wrong ways to this assault against gods own. I felt me breast tighten as me nipples grew harder….sensations of pleasure finding thar way to me center. I prayed harder for strength to overcome me treacherous body. For me mind to remain strong as me slowly arms slowly pulled further away from me.

I was a rigid plank of wood, an I would remain so. Me breasts bobbed in the clear water, hands an tentacles teasing the sensitive surface of me. A tongue rans its way over me hard point an me prayer faltered for a moment. I furrowed me brow in concentration….membering the prayer an repeating it like a mantra of power that would shield me from the ravages of this creature an its affect upon me body. I warred within meself. Some part of me wanting to relax an enjoy the soothing pleasurable sensations. ‘NO’ I screamed, the prayer faltering before being taken up again…..

Slowly me legs cam open….revealing me center…me most private of places, where me lovers only danced an made me squirm. This wuz wrong, oh so wrong…. I squirmed, an me breasts bounced, the only part of me not of muscle an therefore not rigid. Me eyes fluttering open an I tilted me head forwards to looked at him, the prayer faltering me body responding less as I noted what it was that did this to me. “Please no….please don’t make….” I gasped as the tentacle squeezed an the point of me was licked…finger squeezing each side of the all to large nub…..”oh lord….give me strength…..” me head rocking back an hair flowing after it in a spread of crimson red around me…. Me Body thrust me breasts forward, closer to that I sought release from in the ultimate betrayal as muscles unclenched in ways they ain’t supposed to an the warm feeling in the pit of me stomach flared to life.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 31, 2007 7:32 pm
Profile WWW

Silently I did my job, licking, stoking, flaring her nipples up into full prominence. The promise of a greater participation from the girl drove me into senseless bickering and senseless touching. But all made sense.

For sometime more, she was arching her back. Did she arch her back? It seemed she did. So I thought. And I thought right. She DID...and her mouth had stopped muttering, and somehow formed into a silent 'O'.

Somehow all my attention on her did their job, and I was more than happy. I was elated.

I licked her full-time now, releasing the nipple from my tentacle and replcaing it with my tongue, licking her fully. Rasping my sticky tongue against her rigid points, I licked her without any remorse. All I knew was that she was thrusting her chest towards me...and I was more than happy to oblige.

A tentacle started to crawl down her panty, partly hidden from view by the tatters of her shorts, and started to rub in between her legs. I held them a bit tight, her legs, so as to stop them from closing, if ever.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:51 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next