View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:36 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 A surprise in the shower (Hanaji) 

Happily I grinned....Oh yes...*giggling at the prospect of sliding in next to her naked body, the shearest of clothing on me....no doubt to soon be removed. I positively quivered in anticipation, but that was the way of it. Hanaji wuz real and always there for me, violet seemed to come an go on a whim. It made Hanaji a very valuable lover.

The happy lilt to me voice echoed through the door as I opened it...."Well lover, thanks for asking fur help an all, I'm...."

Gasping, me hand came to me mouth palm outward as if to ward off teh site that met me eyes. there in the shower, water running crazely all about, the clear shower curtain open....was the small lithe form of me roommate an lover....things a gripping her, doing ...doing the unmentionable, an in that terrible moment I froze..... what a rescue.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 25, 2007 9:58 am
Profile WWW

[ The student saw her in that terrible position, with the monster just above her, doing her in a fashion so far from what they were doing earlier.]

[ She clearly saw all the tentacles binding her body...and others more doing obscene things to her anatomy. Moving all over her in a gruesome fashion which would not look out of place in a sci-fi movie, but it really would seem out of place in a place like this, a learning institution.]

[ And if she really thought about all the sayings of the phrase, 'came in at the wrong place and in the wrong time' she would say that clearly applies here.]

[ He grabbed her with his tentacles, to drag her into this room, and into the scene she just jumped into...and he did a second look at the girl he was currently ravaging, msking sure she was well-binded.]

( How's this? two for the price of one...)

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 28, 2007 3:39 pm
Profile YIM

[On seeing Cassie being grabed by it's tentacles,Hanaji fought with all her
might]
(No not Cassie not my lover you fiend)
"Cassie Nooo not you get away love"

Tue May 29, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

[ He looked the other student in the eye at the cue of her resistance.]

" Struggling will never do you good." [He growled.]

[ Two tentacles started pounding her pussy without any prior concern as to if she can take it or not, and he drew some tentacles to curl around her breasts once more. Gripping and releasing in unison, he made them bulge and return, bulge and return to normal. He let out his tongue to mock the girls, both trapped in his gruesome game.]

[ As for the other girl, his movements were rough in the process to undress her. Garments were ripped off, buttons flied, zippers ripped. His tentacles held her securely, her arms and limbs bounded tightly with a tendril to keep her in place as the process of underssing her went on.]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 6:05 am
Profile YIM

I screamed, me vision narrowing like a hunters as I launched meself at this thing that held me lover...the panties ripped an torn, fluttering through the air as tentacles struck at me. I felt nothing, only blind fury...grabbing the tnetacles that seemed to lead to her cute bottom, a bottom being ravaged the only thing on me mind to pull it free...an then the next and the next till me lover could be resuced an pulled from this place of evil.

How could I have misinterpreted the call, yet how could I have imagined such a thing....so terrible, and yet like a strange dejavue It wuz as if this thing wuz vagauly familiar....like....Tentacles pulled upon me legs....making thinking difficult, instead the animal instinct of shear terror erupted an i lashed out in total fury.

Arms and legs flialed an kicked...even as I wuz raised from the floor. I never felt the bra go free, never realized me body wuz no longer covered and at the critters mercy.....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 7:24 am
Profile WWW

[On seeing my sweet Cassie grabed by the tentacles Hanaji burnt
everything she had to fight and then it struck me]
"If you let the other girl go,I'll stop fighting you and welcome your...
members into me"
[Hanaji is crying]
(she knows that she must try to free Cassie and pray that the monster
looks like it's LUST CRAZED hopefully it's not thinking just acting on instinct)
"Forgive me my sweet lover"

Tue May 29, 2007 8:09 am
Profile YIM

"NOOOooo", I scream....Unhand her....leave her alone An I will give meself to you....Hanaji .. please listen .... " the tear then down me check, a tear for the girl that would sacrifice everything for me an I couldn't let her do it....not now not ever.... "I'lll.....I'll be good", me struggling ending with the words.

"Please....please leave her in piece, have you not done enough?" I reached out, touching the soft skin of me lover withthe back of me fingers, stroking her flushed cheek. The wicked tentacles still pulsing inside her....I could see her grimace as they thrust, see the trapped look in her eyes an knew I had to get her free no matter what the cost.

"Hanaji.....Hanaji the good lord will protect me....do not fear for my soul, please....go when you are released...jus go....."

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 29, 2007 9:46 am
Profile WWW

[ He looked at both his victims as his actions on the other girl never ceased. The eforts of the other girl were useless, that much he knew...why did they always try to fight?]

[ By now, he had brought the other girl to just down to her bra and her panties. She yanked her off her feet, directing other tentacles to her like a master conductor, conducting an erotic orchestra of tentacles, fluids, and tears. Now she was about two feet from the ground, her shoes fallen off her feet, obscenely naked.]

[ And he looked back to his victim on the bed...tears falling down her face. He had been affected earlier...but the merman was nowhere to be seen now. There was only the Leviathan.]

[ As the rape continued, he managed to ask his earlier victim...]

" She your friend?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 29, 2007 2:54 pm
Profile YIM

"Yes and she is more a lot more let her go and I'll no longer fight you"
[Looking at Cassie with love in her eyes,trying to kiss Cassie's hand]
"Cassie I love you always...SOB"
[Tears flow freely from hanaji among other things]

Wed May 30, 2007 12:31 am
Profile YIM

I let him spread me legs as I hung upside down o'er the bath floor....let him to show I wuz series....that I would do this an be good. "please....let me touch her....you can have me .... take me .... let me wipe her tears away...hold her....my love hanaji...."

Strength had failed, an odd calm descending on me, knowing this creature could not be defeated by me strength of might...no the only thing left wuz god, an a pleading for me friend....me lover....how I wanted to comfort her...how much I wanted to see the tears stop an to throw meself at this creature in her place....yes, perhaps this is what me lord ahd felt on the at fateful day he gave his life for me.

I tried to reach out to her...willing the monster to let me touch her...to move me next to her an offer what comfort I could.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 30, 2007 9:09 am
Profile WWW

"Love i want you to be safe and by the sounds of it you want me to be safe
so lets go to what ever fate has in store for us together with this thing
my love and life"
[Wiggling towards Cassie]

Wed May 30, 2007 9:26 am
Profile YIM

[ There wasn't any refinery in all the actions of the beast. All there is is roughness, all there is is lust.]

[ Since he figured out the two were trying to get together with each other, why not? He gave them prior freedom. Still pumping her with two to three of her tentacles, he moved the girl closer to her prior partner. While with the other girl he drew her close to the other girl...him letting his tentacles ride over the girl's bum, silently stroking in between the girl's cleft, feeling her silky smooth skin.]

[ Slowly he drew them closer to each other...closer and closer until each could almost touch each other. Then he stopped, teasing deliberately.]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 30, 2007 7:23 pm
Profile YIM

I pushed me hand outwards...stretching to touch me lover...to take an give comfort in this horror of horrors. The beast let the hand go out even though it wuz bound with firm strength....Intelligience in that gesture, understanding an tolerance.....perhaps....perhaps I could save her yet....

"I....I want to play with Hanaji....let us go an....an I will give you the show of your life.....really...please....I..."looking at her eyes....the way she looked back ot me..." we will make it worth yur while....ahhh....jus let us go...right her in the shower....or where-ever you'd like."

our fingertips....jus not reaching....like the thing toyed with me...with us....It wuz a good indication...it may mean we could toy with it, play with one another till the creature went away....its wuz all I could think to do...an although I shuddered at the thought of providing it a show of sorts....what more could I offer that it would probably take anyway.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 30, 2007 8:03 pm
Profile WWW

[struggling to reach Cassie's out streched hand]
"We'll give...AHH...you a show...MOAN...just let us...MOAN...be together"
(maybe the gentle lover may still be in that thing hopefuly tring to regain
control)
"MOAN...your hurting me...AHH..just let me go into the arms of...AHH...
my LOVER...AHH...MOAN...Cassie"
[must reach Cassie]

Thu May 31, 2007 12:40 am
Profile YIM

[He saw the both of them straining to get within range of each other's arms, trying desperately to grasp limbs, arms, and maybe even more than that,]

[Both was making a promise to him, to give him a 'show' he would enjoy...and to the fullest he would enjoy it. Somehow curiousity got the better of him, and a bit of the scientist resurfaced.]

[The tentacles withdrew, but still remained flailing. The binds softend their grip, but only enough to give them room...he did not remove them. Constant vigilance is the key. But the room he gave was enough for the girl on top to finally rest on top of the girl below]

" Alright." [ He spoke but in the deep, almost growling voice of the leviathan] " Show me this...'show'...you promised me."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 31, 2007 1:19 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next