View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Oct 01, 2024 3:29 pm

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 The Blackout {Open Students prefered} 

Kari placed a finger on Kim's clitoris and slowly dragged it down her slit before taking her panties off.

"Oooohhh... so beautiful... so.... wet..." Kari put her face down to Kim's pussy and began to eat her out.

Sat Nov 10, 2007 4:22 am
Profile YIM

[Tring not to pay attention to the other girls,
I move my hands along Ericas skin]
"MMM...you feel nice I could do this all day"
[I kiss Erica passionately]
"lets undress each other?"

Sat Nov 10, 2007 8:39 am
Profile YIM

OOC: Are we still doing this one? It seemed to have died out for no apparent reason. O_____o

kari continued to eat Kim out. She dragged her tounge up the girls slit and closed her lips on her pearl, suckling it like a baby.

"How do you like this, Kim?"
she asked.

Sat Nov 24, 2007 6:15 am
Profile YIM

Joining the other girls Hanaji kisses the girl who is having her slit worked on
"May I join you?"
moving her hand down to the girl who is doing the work and gently squeeze her butt!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 11:42 am
Profile YIM

(jsut to let you know, commons room is students only anyways ^^; going away now =0 )

Karen/Karin

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:48 pm
Profile YIM WWW

I smiled and noded to Hanaji before I spread my legs wider for the other girl and I kissed her deeply on her lips "sure."

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Wed Nov 28, 2007 4:23 am

Sucking Kims tounge into my mouth
while my hand takes hold of one of Kims breasts
my other hand presses a finger between Karis Butt cheeks
not entering but teasing her anus

Wed Nov 28, 2007 8:34 am
Profile YIM

Kari suckled Kim's clitoris, lightly nibbling on the tiny nub.

"Oh!" Kari gasped as Hanaji pressed her finger against her asshole. the feel of her fingernails sent a weird sensation up her back.

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:03 am
Profile YIM

((forgive me for my disappearance please...))

I just couldn't do it... I froze as Hanaji tried her best to coax me into it. The three seemed to be enjoying themselves as I stepped back and sat a short distance away My eyes acclimating to the darkness I could easily even without flashlight see the scene in front of me. I crossed my legs and sat blushing at my inability and at their ease. Perhaps I was just destined to be repressed sexually only feeling the sensations when they were forced upon me maybe my mind couldn't accept it as a possible consensual act whatever it was I just couldn't. I mumbled an apology slightly trying to bring to my mind a way to act as easily as they could.

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:22 am

"Join us Erica you may like it?"
Removing my hand from Kims breast I offered it to Erica
"Please Erica"
Kissing kim and moving my hand to Karis puss and gently teasing her

Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:27 pm
Profile YIM

Kari closed her eyes tightly as her cunny was teased by Hanaji.

"Ooohh!" she cooed. "That feels so good! Please do me..."

Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:55 am
Profile YIM

Hanaji turned away from Erica spreading her legs
"MMM you taste nice"
Hanaji Kissed her way to one of Kims Breasts and licked ay the nipple
her other hand worked the tip of one finger into Karis puss and slid up and down it

Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:38 am
Profile YIM

Me love was absent from our room, the bed cold an empty. I sat, wondering were Hanaji had gotten herself off to. Not even the flicker of the burning candles seemed to lighten me heart. Such a romantic opportunity with all them lights gone....and Hanaji had chosen this moment to be off galivating 'bouts. Darn.

With the computer connections all down an so the ability to get sum of me homework done I might as well have a lil looksie an see waht them other girls wuz a doing. Gathering up the candle I made me way down the hall. Sumthign wuz up in the common room. I could see the flicker of candles, the sounds of girls giggling...an....hmmm....

There in the doorway I stopped, gasping at what wuz a happening. Sev eral girls, there limbs entwined, bodies in various states of undress. an...an me love, the women for which I wore a ring was in the middle, her strong arm outstretched reaching for another girl...even as she gave an received pleasure from the others. It wuz nothing but a public lil gathering of floozies an malcontents.

I coudl feel the rise of anger within, the shock, the horror. I'd married her for better an for worse, but this wuz worse...way worse. How had I trusted her...I'd seen the signs, how could I have been so stupid an all. The girls she occasionally brought back to the apartment for me....telling me I had to get out an meet someothers. That that wuz what a mistress needed.....her mistress needed.

A long whistle of anger burst past me lips...a scream of sorts before I whilred about, the candle sputtering in the sudden movement an a going out. I 'gan to stalk off, the heavy dread of the high heal boots clicking soundly on the bare tiles of the hallway. Each step echoing off the walls....

The anger fading to one of anguish...."how....how could you have done this to me" I mumble "hanaji....am I not enough?" dispare grips me....all I want to do is go back to my room....go back an cry me heart out no that it has been torn asunder.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jan 10, 2008 12:53 pm
Profile WWW

Literally, as usual.

"Ow, ow ow.... Why did they move the doorways? I think I broke my glasses... If I ever find them again..."

Turning a corner obliviously, she staggered blindly to the common room.

The noises she'd heard would have shocked her, had he not run face-first into the girl in the doorway.

"Ow.... Sorry..." she whimpered muffledly before trying to take a step back and falling to the floor.

Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:10 am

Diana gasped as she heard a loud thump a few feet in front of her. She reached down, checking what had fallen. Her one hand touched a soft skinned hand and her other hand touched a clothed bottom. She gasped and jumped back, scared at what she had felt, oblivious to the fact that it was a girl. She heard a very metallic clink as she took a step back. She knelt down and picked up what looked like a pair of glasses. She scanned them and looked back at the spot where the fallen... whatever was. "Hello? Is... Is anyone there?" She spoke cautiously, afraid that whatever was lurking in the darkness would suddenly pounce on her. Her ears pricked up as she heard a wet slurping sound, quiet moaning and muffled speaking. I gasped in terror, but bravely held my ground. "Anyone? A--.. Anyone at all? I mean you no harm, please show yourself.."

Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next