View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Sshh, No Talking in the Library. (Kanoe) -Completed- 

"You take me wrong, Miss Kanoe. I was not meaning to sound like I didn't enoy your company. I'm...just nervous," she admits and blushes. Okay, well the truth was out.
But in all things, why was Kanoe being so defensive? She too merely asked her to pick something. Was it to much to ask her...especially when she wasn't in a comfortable position? She sits up completely. She was not going to give up. This friendship could be formed.
"If you don't mind watching a movie. How about Nightmare on Elm Street? Scarey Movie? Give me some feedback, girl, jeez!" she exclaims, falling back on the bed with a huff. She crosses her eyes in a a childike way to relieve stress and it helps by making her smile.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:23 am

Kanoe brushes a few rogue strands of hair from her face and leaves it at that. Maybe she was being too harsh. The woman was just trying to get to know her more, she thinks. But, for a witch, there was very little to her beyond her magic. She thought it was a bit pointless to bother with the things of normal people. That didn't matter now, she will stay. Why? She was not sure or perhaps she did not want to admit she was fond of this person who calls her friend.

Nightmare on Elm Street? Sounded like an old movie. She thinks she has heard of it back when she was much younger. The occasional whispers of children trying to hide the fact they were watching a rated R movie from their parents and the such. She never seen it herself though. And with Aleace seeming to grow more impatient, she better pick something quick before the witch's face goes any weirder. What a strange girl.

"Sorry," She apologizes, "Let's watch it then."

She takes out the movie and sticks it in. Kanoe looks around a bit and finds a chair to sit in.

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:38 am

"Why apologize? Its my fault for thinking that just because I watch movies, that means you do too. I overreacted...as usual..." she admits and makes one of those blowing noises to show how much she meant it. So she decided a scarey movie, eh? Should've anticipated that. But now the younger girl seemed so willing to watch it now. She is strange indeed. Talk about mood-swings.
She finally gets up and goes into the small kitchen. As the previews play by, Aleace pops back in with two bowls of popcorn. She places one in Kanoe's lap, giving her sudden tickle on her side by poking it and returns to her seat, which comes right next to Kanoe, scooting a chair up and sitting next to her.
"Oh don't worry about it. No more sentimental stuff. Time for us, mostly me, to grow up a tad and act like adults...nah," she says and turns to the screen watching as the opening theme plays on.
"So...what are your hobbies...Kanoe?"

Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:55 am

Perhaps picking a scary movie was not the best idea, since she gets plenty of fear from the monsters of the island. She was about to protest as Aleace gets up and walks to the kitchen but stops. Seems the light witch is doing better now. Or perhaps it was her stomach doing the moving as the woman returns with two bowls of popcorn. The previews did not interest Kanoe much. Sneak peaks of movies that have long been out generally do not spark much of an interest. Not that very many things spark much of anything from this witch.

Kanoe accepts the bowl of warm popcorn on her lap. She looks up at Aleace about to give thanks when she suddenly lets out a squeak. The woman nearly hopped out of her chair. Her hands grab the bowl to keep it from falling. Immediately her cheeks flush crimson as she tries to regain her composure. She wasn't sure if that was on purpose or accidental, poking her sensitive sides. The young woman decided to let it go as Aleace sits beside her. She thought the light witch was going to rest in her bed and watch from there. Guess this is fine as well. As the movie began, small conversation began with simple questions. Or simple for normal people.

"I read mostly," She says softly, "Studying in my room. Sometimes I go on a walk or sit outside."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:09 am

She nods, pretending to be innocent in making the poke.
"I read almost all the time. I don't mind movies, but it does tend to make me bored if I'm alone. I swim sometimes...though I hope it is only a few people there, and sometimes run track to get my blood pumping. That is basically all I do," she softly speaks, and turns to the movie, munching on the pocorn as it plays. The movie did not look real whatsoever, but it was still pretty good from when it was made.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:33 am

"It is usually just myself and my magic keeping me company," She says softly.

The young woman shivers as she watches the movie. Some guy who enters and tortures people in their dreams. It reminds her of that lizardman and his illusions. Just the mere thought of that monster was enough to make her deathly afraid. Her hands shake as she held the bowl of popcorn. It was stupid she knows it in her head. It was just a movie but the screams made her think of her own as she lays there helpless in a monster's clutches. The woman's imagination was getting the best of her.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:54 am

Kanoe's hand is grabbed by Aleace, who looks to her worried. She must not like scary movies all that much...her shaky hands were clearly a sign. She must've been thinking of the monsters. She grits her teeth and decides to take a chance with bringing up the subject.
"Kanoe...not that I'm trying to pry into your personal life...but exactly...how many times have you been attacked?" she asks. "Do you need me to do something? I would like to help you if I can."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:16 pm

The young witch nearly gasps as she feels Aleace grab her hand. Her cheeks flush crimson in embarassment. She must really look like a fool now. Kanoe sighs softly as she tries to calm herself down. No monsters were here, it was just a movie. At least it will be a bit safer with two of them should a monster decide to come. Despite that, her hand closes around Aleace's.

"Nine...maybe more," She whispers softly, "Some I... I can't remember but, I know it happened. Others...I wish I could forget."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:41 pm

She nods to her and sighs. "I think its been...three maybe four now...I know I must've been attacked a fifth, but I can't seem to remember it all that much," she whispers back, and slowly let's go of Kanoe's hand before she reaches up to her own shirt. turns her neck up and pulls her shirt down to show Kanoe a defiled cross with a small pentagram in it.
"I know how you feel. This throbs so many times. And it won't stop either at times. Its a constant reminder of how vile these monsters can be," she puts simply and drops her head down. She can't even begin to comprehend how many times she's been impaled...so many times she was forced to climax...
She shudders at the thought and shakeds her head of the evil things that plagued her already scarred mind. So much has happened in the last four days, would this attacking never cease?
"Its scary to be alone really. I'm trying to stay with a group, but every single time I get all alone, something attacks me and ravages my poor body. It hurts...soo much to go through it," she stutters as she finally breaks down. She pulls her legs to her chest and sobs ontop with her arms to comfort her head. It was really the first time she showed such depressing saddness to Kanoe. She could only hope it didn't dampen her hopes.
"Perhaps someday you and I will leave this place with happiness. I'm sorry to break down like this...but just the thought of being impaled again..."

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:48 pm

Kanoe blinks at the strange holy symbol that has been defiled. She blushes as she unbuttons her blouse to reveal a small tattoo of a black paintbrushed flame. She pulls her braid infront of her, revealing the small silver clasp with a small clear gem socketed to it. The light witch was not alone, she had marks of her own.

"I met a woman," She says softly, "A powerful mystic who taught me a lesson then...drained my mana entirely through sexual pleasures. She gave me this mark, making me her apprentice. It glows with warmth when she wishes it and always knows where I am. This..." Her fingers lightly clench the silver clasp at the end of her braid, "Was...someone who wanted to break me first...she...or it, I don't know which...toyed with me, gave me false hope after false hope till..I.."

The two exchanged their pains and fears. Kanoe could see tears forming in Aleace's eyes. As the woman cried, she found her vision blurring as well. She wraps her arms around the woman as she began to sob as well. The young witch couldn't help herself, seeing Aleace cry only reminded her of her own pain. She blinks at the thought of leaving this place but...

"My..parents sent me here..." She whimpers, "I didn't have a choice in the matter..."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 12:56 am

She feels comfort as they both embrace eachother. Aleace can't help, but stroke Kanoe's head, trying to be the stronger one. "You think I had a choice? My parents thought this was a prestigious school for their little daughter. Tch, if they could only see me now..."
She holds Kanoe close and gets a good look at the strange paint-brushed tattoo. She lightly touches it and it sends goose bumps all over her body. This marking...whatever it was was just writhing with evil. She touches it once more and sends a small wave of warmth into her chest. It decompresses the marking into a faded like color, but Aleace pulls her hand away quickly and catches a glance at it before she puts it behind her back. She was bleeding...quite badly. holds it while cringing. Her hand was bloodied all over...her own of course. A very sharp stinging sensation, her hand felt like it was on fire.
"....that mystic is powerful...I'll give her that," she says, and the whole ordeal sends more tears down her cheeks. Her hand twitched in agony, obviously anything good that touched that horrible mark would be dealt with swiftly. It hurt so badly. That's all she could focus on for the moment. She tries not to let Kanoe see for obvious reasons as she tries to keep her composure.
Damnit...owww...it hurts it hurts it hurts....god...

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:22 am

The young woman felt a bit better after shedding so much sorrow. Perhaps this light witch was doing the same. Kanoe was beginning to doubt anyone came to this school on their own choice. Or perhaps some did, it's not like they broadcast the threats of the island or anything. She continues to blush as she feels Aleace gently stroking her head in an attempt to comfort her. This woman really did act like she was stronger. She smiles faintly as she continues to hold her.

She felt delicate fingers brush over her tattoo. A sign of apprenticeship. Her eyes widen as she shivers. Did Aleace try to channel into it? Kanoe gasps as she felt the woman cringe. Foolish girl, that was one mark one should not toy with. The young witch gently pushes the other woman back some and takes a hold of her arms.

"What were you thinking?" She says softly, "I..I tried to dispell it. The mystic...my master told me it would more than likely take me thirty years before I become strong enough. Till then, she uses me and occasionally teaches me about magic. I..I hate her but..she was the only other person I knew who was kinda...like me."

She blushes faintly. She remembered asking the mystic to teach her magic. Kanoe was so willing then and perhaps she was still willing. What better person to learn magic from than a powerful being like her. The witch tugs at Aleace's arms.

"Are you hurt?" She whispers.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:39 am

She makes a small squeek as Kanoe pulls her arms up. She listens to her and sort've drops her head slightly. Just like her, huh? Well, she couldn't argue they were both completely different from eachother. She was light and she was dark; she was more happy, she was more depressed and so on. But what she felt from that marking...it didn't seem right.
"If you ask me...that doesn't sound like a very nice sensei. I was merely trying to understand whom this mystic was and it sort've reacted badly to my touch."
She bit her lip, not sure whether to answer her last question or not. Deciding to push it aside, she looks to her curiously, avoiding the question if she was hurt or not.
"She drained your mana. And then accepted you as her apprentice?! After sexually assaulting you?!" she asked, bewildered. What in the world was wrong with this mystic?!

Wed Nov 28, 2007 1:55 am

She blushes deeply as she rises to her feet and heads into the kitchen. It takes her a few moments but she finds a rag and dampens it with water. She returns and gently grabs your arm and presses the cool rag onto the wound.

"She overpowered me," She says softly, "Who better to teach me about magic? Maybe she is only interested in my mana but..a few days of exhaustion taught me things i never knew. I didn't even know it was really called mana or that my body has a large excess of it until I met her. After the ordeal..." She blushes deeper remembering how many times the woman made her cum, "She repaired my clothes and even put a brief ward on me so I could get back to the dorms. Maybe she sees me as nothing but a source of mana but...I needed a teacher."

Kanoe lowers her gaze, looking away from the light witch. There..one of her secrets is out. Though Mage rarely calls for her or speaks to her.

"I understand if you want me to leave," She whispers, "I am not a good witch like you. You see an evil mark, I see a goal. I will remove it before she claims..."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:03 am

Aleace shakes her head, though her hissing voice was more then what she expected to bring Kanoe's attention.
"The only thing I see is a witch who needed a teacher. And you found one none the less. In truth, I don't care if you have dark magic or not. I'm obviously more different then I thought I was...because I have never met another light witch before," she says and gives a soft sigh as her wound began to feel better.
"I don't want you to leave, Kanoe. Your my friend and I understand what your saying. I secretly wish I had a teacher to teach me...but I don't so I have to rely on what God has for me. I may curse and I may put his name in vain...but he is my mentor as far as I'm concerned. Of course it would be nice to have a better point of view really."
There, one of her secrets put out aswell. She did want to learn, but who could teach her? All witches she has met so far are more evil or dark, such as Kanoe. Why was Aleace so different?
"So far that I know about mana...I seem to have alot that evil monsters want for some odd reason. No one has ever taken any from me...but now I do wonder how much I truly have. I don't even know that, Kanoe."

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:17 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 95 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next