View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 The Food Trap (for Ashlie) 

Post The Food Trap (for Ashlie)
(Intro...)

Kalia was thirsty. And when Kalia was thirsty, that meant trouble. The demoness was quite new to Shokushu, and had barely had time to get settled, let alone "sample" any of the students. That had gone on long enough!

Kalia was quite young for a demoness, and didn't know as much as other monsters on the island about how to lure prey. Her thirst demanded that she learn quickly. She strained her brain to try and figure out a possible trap.

"What do humans like?" she asked herself in her sumptuously decorated cave chamber. "Wealth?" she trailed her elegant fingers through a pile of gold jewelry, snagging a gemstone-studded ring with one of her long purple nails.

"Or food?" she turned to the heavy oak table in the center of her room and concentrated for a moment in order to summon a tray of chocolate-covered strawberries. She lifted one and looked at it curiously, then snaked out her long tongue to taste it. She made a face and put it back down.

"Or perhaps...clothing?" She stepped to her closet, tossing it open to reveal dozens of outfits that she had taken from previous victims (things were so much easier back in Hades!). She removed her tight black-leather bikini and slipped into an ankle-length red evening dress. Her volleyball-sized breasts stretched the fabric severely, and she hissed in anger as she looked in the mirror. Using a nail, she slit the dress down the front and stepped out of it.

Stepping towards the entrance of her chamber, nude save for her arm-length fingerless gloves and thigh-high boots, Kalia pondered her plan.

"Hades curse it!" she pouted in frustration, stomping her foot. "I'll just have to try all three!"

Kalia dressed quickly in her bikini, an excited smile on her face. She picked up some of the jewelry, the tray of strawberries, and an expensive dress from the closet. Carrying her bait, she began heading towards the school.

Kalia was thirsty, but she would drink soon!

(The Food Trap)

Kalia set her first trap in an empty classroom. Making sure the door was open just enough, she placed the tray of strawberries on a desk. She used her wings to waft the sweet and decadent smell towards the open door, knowing that anyone who happened to pass by would be lured in, and would become a perfect target for her attack.

She turned off most of the lights except for the one right above the food, then stood hidden in a corner, waiting for her victim...

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:22 pm

http://h1.ripway.com/miachan/Ashoutfit.jpg

She'd just ended dance practice, and not a minute sooner. Passing through the hallways, one hand runs up between the long, mid-back length fire-red ponytail she'd been sporting, and flicks a few little clamps loose, and long tresses fall down, reaching the barren portion of her mid-back. A simple ebon lacy sports bra rested on her upper half - connected, and held up at the shoulders by two gold rings that settled perfectly on the edges of her body. It was cut fairly low - low enough that the thing was basically a second skin to her breasts, with a few inches of each creamy-white orb showing underneath. It fit her when she first got here..but it's strange how things seem to change at this place.

Two slender legs extend down from an elaborately pleated skirt, white frills jutting out underneath the darker black portion of the skirt to extend its length--but not by much. It reached mid-thigh at best, and, if viewed from the right angle, one could see the detail of form-fitting black panties - every detail of her hips practically visible through them. Looks like those were a slight bit tight, too...

..A single black thigh-high, halfway unzipped rests on her right leg..her skirt offering a slight bounce with each step down the hallway. Now that the day was over, it was time to grab a snack and a long nap....hair seeming to flounce gently against the barren curve of her spine with each step.

...And then, the scent hits her.

Passing a hallway, Ashlie's sapphire blue eyes * sloooowwly* run back to an open door..

Oh ..geeeez..that smells lovely..!...Chocolate~..Heehee..

Pressing a hand to her glossy pink lips to stifle a giggle, she slowly backpedals, leaning up against the room door, and peering in the window. Seemed to be abandoned....

One hand slowly slides over the wooden framework, two fingers curilng around the doorknob to * sloooowly * edge the door open...keeping her toned hips press against the wall, she looks far down either side..eyes tracing from door to door to ensure that there aren't any sounds of anyone around..

I don't know who left these here..but they shouldn't mind losing a few.....Just a couple..it smells *way* too good..

..Slowly, she slips in, unaware of anything but the large plate in front of her..and gingerly leans forward..one hand grabbing one chocolate strawberry and pressing it to the edge of her lips..tongue curling out to taste it first to make sure that this wasn't some failed science experiment..

Goooood..... Ashlie muses as her tongue crawls around her lips, lapping up the remaining chocolate..and she takes out the rest of the thing in two bites...tossing the grassy part of the strawberry into a nearby trash can...her fingers trying to wipe excess chocolate off on the edge of her thigh..

Maybe a couple more.....

Tue Nov 27, 2007 9:11 pm
Profile YIM

Kalia smiled in the darkness as she watched her prey enter. The student was shorter than Kalia, with vibrant red hair that reminded the demoness of the fires of Hades. She LIKED this one!

The demoness moved silently through the shadows, positioning herself between the girl and the door, so there would be no escape once the attack began. As she got closer she was able to admire the girl's lithe body, with just the right amount of muscle tone.

Kalia sniffed the air quietly and picked up the scent of sweat mixed with the expected strawberries and chocolate. Judging by her outfit, this delicious girl had just come from a workout of some kind. Kalia's tongue hung out and a long strand of drool fell into her cleavage; sweat always added a pleasing salty taste to the fluids upon which Kalia feasted. She wondered for a moment if her venom would cause this one to lactate - it was always so hard to predict - and a pleasant surprise when it occurred!

Moving with absolute silence, Kalia shut the door. It wasn't locked, but once she had bitten her prey, dizzyness and arousal would make escape quite difficult.

Kalia waited until the girl's mouth was full of her second strawberry before she spoke.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked, her voice deep and sensuous, with an underlying hiss caused by her tongue.

http://shokushu.com/shsboard/viewtopic.php?t=1325

Tue Nov 27, 2007 10:22 pm

And of course, Ashlie remains..undetecting in the darkness. It wouldn't make any sense for her to think of anything at the moment aside from the incredibly tasty food presented..

Her ears don't catch the silence of the door..instead, she's more focused on the delicious treat. Pressing the second strawberry against her lips, just letting it linger for a moment as a soft giggle resonates against it, she takes it out clearly in one bite..leaving a little trail of chocolate on her lips.

However, while she's chewing - Ashlie gets an *extreme* spook, the single sentence coming out of the blue forcing her to jump back, and knock the edge of her upper thigh against a nearby desk - which, in turn, knocks her onto the floor prone with her knees folded underneath of her..

Looking up, she presses a hand in front of her lips, chewing as quickly as she possibly can, and swallowing *hard*...

"Who...who are you? Who's there..?" She remarks..peering up towards the shadowy figure near the door..

"I..I'm sorry! I didn't mean to steal...! They looked..so..delicious..! I..I'll pay for them..!" her honey-sweet voice rings out, clearly still slightly ..disturbed--each word shaking a bit....and she doesn't seem to really take in the full figure of Kalia as anything more than human, which is obvious from her somewhat..normal response to the situation.

Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:58 pm
Profile YIM

Kalia remained in the shadows, pleased with the girl's frightened reaction.

"I'm afraid it's too late for that. Those were very special strawberries, and I needed all of them. You won't be able to make it up to me with money..."

Kalia leaned forward and reached out of the shadows with her hand, offering to help the girl up. She was careful to keep the rest of her body in the shadows, so as not to startle the girl too much...yet.

"My name is Kalia. Let me help you up. What's your name?"

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:26 am

Ashlie accepts the hand, her own silky soft digits clenching around the offered hand to help her stand up to her feet, one hand dusting off her bare bottom, her toned backside bouncing ever so slightly with a few light brushes of her hands. Not being horribly perceptive, Ashlie still hasn't noticed any wings..

Responding briskly, she purses her lips to speak, a faint ting of pink growing on her cheeks in the dim light of the room. "Sorry..! I..I ..don't know what else to say" she mutters, her head flicking to the side with guilt.

"..My name's Ashlie. Listen..umm..i'm really sorry..I could help you..bake some more.. I mean..?"

..Though, with her head shifted to the side, she's sure something isn't right. The shadow casted on the wall is a bit strange, and her shape is unnaturally..perfect. Pressing a hand on the indent of her own waist..she takes a solitary step forward to size things up...eyes flickering across the girl's form...

Wed Nov 28, 2007 2:50 am
Profile YIM

Kalia allowed the girl to get close enough to see her body, wings and all. Her long tongue flicked out and toyed with one of her fangs as she looked hungrily at the girl's body.

"Help me make so more? No Ashlie...I had something ELSE in mind..."

The succubus grabbed the girl's wrist with the hand she used to help her up, and clenched tightly. Kalia wasn't super-strong by any means, but she was stronger than she seemed.

Wed Nov 28, 2007 9:11 pm

As Kalia grabs onto her wrist, Ashlie discovers the true nature of the beast..it looked like..a girl with bat wings, and ...breasts the size of small planets. Her eyes widen now that she's this close, but she's in complete disbelief at the situation - she's frozen with fear. All Ash can do is stare in disbelief - ..though, she probably had the physical strength to put up a struggle - which is obvious from the hints of toning along with her body, the surprise round had definately fallen to Kalia, and she had a few seconds to make any move. "Wh..wh..wh..wh..wh.."

..Ashlie's speech staggers as she looks towards the Demoness's form, clearly off -guard, for the moment..

Thu Nov 29, 2007 3:22 am
Profile YIM

Kalia jerked the girl's arm and pulled her close, spinning her around and pulling her backwards. Kalia wrapped her arms around Ashlie from behind, holding both of her arms still and pulling the girl in close, so the back of her ponytail rested between the taller demoness's large breasts.

"Speak, Ashlie! My name is Kalia, and you will speak it!"

She held the girl tightly, licking her neck hungrily with her long, wet tongue.

Thu Nov 29, 2007 4:27 am

ashlie lets out a surprised whimper at the painful and sudden jerk of her arm, clasping it to the back of her body, and spinning her body to press against Kalia's front. Warmth runs off of her abdomen against the demoness' form, and her skirt had become shuffled from the sudden struggle - Kalia could feel the warmth of both sides of her plush hips against her bare tummy. Though it wasn't without struggle, of course - Kalia could feel her abdomen flexing as her demonic arms wrap around it, and a hard jerk forward.

..However, Ashlie freezes in fear as the tongue slithers up the edge of her neck..a little trickle of chocolate left from the second startled strawberry was tasted as Kalia's tongue runs up the edge of her skin - as well as a light taste of..fruit punch? Perhaps it was flavored bodyspray..?

In either occasion, she seems to value her life, so her glossy pink lips give the demoness what she wants - in stuttering, whimpered form. "Ka..ka..Kalia..?"

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:07 pm
Profile YIM

Kalia shivered in pleasure as the terrified girl spoke her name. "Very good, Ashlie." The demoness licker her neck again, her extendable tongue snaking down the girl's front and tickling at the top of her breasts.

"You taste...delightful!" Kalia pulled her even closer, knowing that the unnatural warmth of her demonic skin would be noticeable to the girl. Feeling playful, Kalia spun the girl around again and pushed her away, releasing her. She watched the girl's tense and nervous body in her revealing and (now) disheveled outfit.

Kalia's eyes glowed with excitement as she watched the girl weighing the possibility of escape. "What will you do now, girl?" she asked mockingly.

Sat Dec 01, 2007 9:22 pm

Ashlie shudders as the tongue crawls down her neck once more, and flickers under the tip of her top just *slightly*, her struggles proving fruitless as Kalia gets a taste further down her breasts....and from all of the shifting, one shoulder strap slips off the edge of one slender shoulder, dangling about mid arm..the upper half of one tiny pink circle visible over the top of her dance shirt. With her panties drooped down an inch or two on the bottom of her hips, and skirt shuffled from her struggles, Ashlie looked almost..suspiciously vulnerable.

As she's pushed forward, Ashlie stumbles, grasping the edge of a desk to halt her fall..eyes running from desk up to the winged girl standing in the doorway. Her eyes immediately run back to the windows in the room...

Great...s..she's in the way..and I can't jump out the windows..i'm three stories up..!"

In reflex, her eyes look around the room for any possible weapons. The chairs were neatly folded in the corner, and the desks were too heavy..so..

Bracing herself, she squats down a bit..there was only one way. Charging towards the succubus, she attempts to run into a slide between her legs, and reach one slender leg up to turn the door handle with her foot, tugging down hard with her foot to provide friction to get the door open and give her a clear route to escape , if it worked.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 2:00 am
Profile YIM

Kalia is impressed with the boldness of the girl, and enjoys a moment taking in her skimpy clothing, revealing tantalizingly tasty glimpses of skin.

The demoness is surprised as Ashlie charges right at her! Kalia tenses for battle, ready to fight - but the girl drops down and begins to slide between her legs! How remarkable!

Unfortunately, the girl had not counted on Kalia's enhanced reaction time. It is no trouble for the statuesque devil to drop to her shapely knees, pinning the girl in place on her back. Kalia's muscular legs presse down on Ashlie's shoulders, holding them still. The demoness looks down with an arrogant smirk at the girl, giving Ashlie a mocking wink between her massive breasts.

"Nice try, sweetie. Really, that was impressive." Kalia shifts her weight, making sure the girl is pinned tightly. Her black-leather panties are mere inches from Ashlie's mouth, and the demoness feels herself begin to grow aroused at the excitement of the battle.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 8:31 am

At the end of her slide, her feet bump into the door, and Kalia moves down to settle atop Ashlie's face, her head tilts to the side in embarrassment as Kalia's legs pin her shoulders to the floor, blushing hotly at the feeling of Kalia's panties pressed against her face. And Ashlie lets the demoness have her way for the moment, a slow smile growing on her glossy pink lips. "I'm not sure who you think you are, but you most certainly are taking me on in the worst way possible."

After all, the ground was Ashlie's paradise - her time spent wrestling wasn't entirely fruitless. Slender legs reach up, and Kalia feels Ashlie's thighs touch against her back, ankles and feet curling around the front of her neck, and *thoom*, jerks her body down hard so she's merely laying parallel with Ashlie, pinned by the her two feet against her neck, were it successful.

If that's cinched in, her next motion would be to roll over, so she could pin the girl ot the floor whilst sitting atop her.

Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:38 pm
Profile YIM

Post http://simpsons.wikia.com/wiki/Made-up_words
"Ah!" Kalia lets out a cry of surprise as the young girl completes a quick wrestling maneuver on her. Before the busty demoness knows what is happening, she's taken down fiercely to the floor with a THUD.

"How DARE you!" Kalia hisses, struggling against the girl. She can tell that Ashlie is trying to pin her, and the girl is startlingly strong! Kalia was not prepared for this, and in her momentary confusion the girl manages to gain the upper hand. She's sitting atop the demoness' back, pressing her expansive breasts into the cold floor of the classroom.

"Get off of me!" Kalia screeches, flapping her wings and thrashing frantically. This was NOT how this was supposed to go!

Sun Dec 02, 2007 7:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next