View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:11 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Fingertips explored the leather an me skin. Caressing as they moved up me body like me lover Hanaji may do when we were in bed together. Slowly I mad my way to those pert nubs…playing me fingers over them as the sigh of pleasure escaped cross me lips. Even hung up on ropes an all exposed…I couldn’t quite understands how I could feel this way. Even though the ropes pulled me legs apart I managed with straining thigh muscles to pull them inwards an then lock me feet on behind the other so I could rub them together like. While this only served to push me bottom a lil higher, I didn’t rightly care at the moment.

Me tongue swam o’er dry lips, caressing um…the wet sheen glimmering in the flickering lamp light like a inviting beacon to the carnal pleasures that may await within me. The talking from the other room me minder had gone to suddenly woke me up from me revere. I gaped at the words, fear washing over me an turning me paler than a ghost as the words stopped an the ear shattering scream rent the air ‘bout me. I struggled in the ropes….suddenly feeling like a fly caught in some being ole spiders web. For all I tired I could not break free….an then he returned, a big ole grin upon his face…..his mouth closed….an belly full. I bit me lower lip to keep from crying out in fear…..

I didn't wanna die......

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 31, 2007 7:14 pm
Profile WWW

Alucard reached up to her slowly and began to stroke her back, petting her skin with its massive left hand. Its right hand slowly reached for a control panel. Before Alucard pulled a lever, the left hand slowly drew up and stroked her hair. "Don't worry," said Alucard reassuringly, "I probably won't be hungry again for a little while."

Withdrawing its hand, Alucard pulled a lever. Suddenly, the nature of the collar's touch changed. There was a greater urgency to Cassie's lovers' touches; she felt new sensations, tongues and sucking mouths on her breasts, a manipulative mouth on her clit, licking her nub and getting it wet (at least, that's how it felt...).

Alucard stared into her eyes then, its solid-yellow orbs meeting her green ones. It met her gaze and didn't blink.

Thu May 31, 2007 8:05 pm
Profile YIM

For a moment I felt like a favorite kitten….the large hand stroking me back an all. An like that kitten I could feel me body want the touch….respond in a pleasant way like I wuz a being soothed….his hand moving to the back of me head…a gentle touch for such a giant. Fear an pleasure fought one another for dominance….fear of being eaten, the pleasure of his kind touch an needing him ot like me so he wouldn’t eat me. Nostrils flared as I breathed a long sigh of relief at those words….

Then he pulled on something…..an I gasped in surprise as me lovers hands played cross me skin…her mouth upon me …..my own open, eyes closing an me tongue dancing with the phantom tongue that danced within me mouth. Sumthing…a tongue perhaps touched me tween me legs as the fell apart and I bounced on the strings to the position before….Me hands an arms tried to hub the illusive being that played with me….

Green eyes fluttered open, an I saw me reflection in those great yellow orbs….the relfection of a face contorted in the beginnings of pleasure….Finally I closed me mouth….an bucked in the air….oh this wuz bad…..very bad…. Everything wuz a phantom, an illusion…..I cried out for a real touch…a real body to hold mine….ashamed then when I heard me voice echo of the cold barren walls of rock.

“Please…..not this…..need real” Thinking about the blindfold, the earmuffs…..an how they would help me actually think it wuz real…..”Nooooo, ain’t real….ain’t real. Me body gently swaying in the harness as I squirmed with the sensations.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:54 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned at Cassie. "You'd love it if I touched you for real, wouldn't you? You need it, don't you?" Its hand ran through her hair, giant fingers stroking her head. Alucard's other hand reached beneath the student and began to rub her breasts.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:22 am
Profile YIM

“yes….no….Lord knows its all wrong and I like it….maybe even more….an thar be so sense lying to yah….cause ummmmmm yesss I do….” I beseeched those eyes of his, watching me reflection in them large irises of his. I pushed back against the hand, purring like the family cat….then would have rolled o’er to have me belly stroked if I coulda…instead I pushed meself down, frustrated and the lack of movement allowed me…..

“ummm” me breasts teased and squeezed by the large hand fondling them. I sooooo wanted them sucked….but this could work…would have to…..”yesss, ohh I like that….”swaying in the harness…my whole body afire as if jolted by electricity. I trembled…not form fear or anger but from barely contained need. “please, give me to me lover….let her play with me….or….” I closed me eyes, “make me believe its her…..”blindfold me…..please oh lord this is torture..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:35 am
Profile WWW

Alucard was only happy to comply this time to the aroused student, placing a blindfold over the student's eyes and tying it behind her head. Curious, Alucard opened its mouth. A "cord" slithered its way out, touching the smooth skin of her forehead. Instantly the alien was reading through some of her memories, and finding some that would be sufficient, it spoke.

Imitating Hanaji's voice, the alien asked Cassie, "Do you like that, Cassie?" The "cord" withdrew, sliding back down the alien's throat. The hand continued to stroke Cassie's head, as the other rubbed both breasts in the same hand.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:46 am
Profile YIM

Cloth wound tight about me head at me request, cinching it up behind me on with those strong hands an stuff. Darkness enveloped me vision, an the sensations grew in intensity as those hands played cross me.

Me lover spoke to me….an I jumped as her hands played cross me body. Another wound o’er me head. I squirmed gainst those hands…..loving their touch. “ummmmm, oh hanaji….ummmmm, love you….did…. did you bring our toys……” giggling at the touch, her loving caress as it plays cross me hanging breasts, the nipples hard an full….needing this touch.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:10 am
Profile WWW

Alucard couldn't help but enjoy this. Its hands had decreased in size a little, to make their proportions more "human". They were still rather squarish, and still had the bumps on them, but Alucard did not think Cassie would know or care. It squeezed her bosom with one hand, running the other's fingers through her hair. "Yes, lover, I did." Alucard quickly ran through the memories it had seen, looking for just what she had meant by "toys".

"I love this outfit of yours," Alucard said, mimicking Cassie's roommate's voice. "We're going to have to use it back at the dorm."

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:25 am
Profile YIM

I relaxed into the touch like a cat in heat…..maybe cause I felt so much like un. “ummmmm” I purred as me body relaxed an me legs slide a lil wider….me arms hanging limp an wide. I could feel the pull of me breasts as they hung jiggling under the attention of me lover. Perhaps it wasn’t hanaji…the hands a lil larger, the texture on me skin a wee bit different….but it didn’t matter I heard hanaji so clear in me head. Large proud points hung with me nipples aching to be played with to be sucked an touched by hanaji’s wonderful mouth. “ohhhh, hanaji….please….they are yours to suck on……ummm” the gentle squeeze of her hand upon me mound, pushing the nipple further forwards, the round aerial full an puffy awaiting the wet hot moistness of her mouth an firm lips to play with the fully extended tip of me. I arched me back and pushed forwards, pulling me own hand with some effort tween me wide spread legs.

Me own fingers slide gainst the Leather and then tween me to me exposed an waiting lips. Me palm brushed across the exposed nub of me as I sucked in me breath…. Wux I really supposed to be a doing this…would she get mad….no….not hanaji…would he…but it felt like her, sounded like her…wuz thar anything wrong with it not being her?

“Yes hanaji…I…I traded it or so I’ve been told….I will wear it for you….but only if you …well….” I turned red with embarrassment, I’d tied her up, sure as can be….but to ask her to so the same to me. That wuz a hard one.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:45 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, Cassie, you devil," said Alucard in a playful voice, its hand kneading her breast.

When it came to sucking her tits, Alucard was somewhat perplexed. Finally, it came up with a solution: it laid down on the floor beneath her and reached up with its massive mouth, but rather than ingest the student, it merely closed as carefully as possible over one of her tits. Alucard sucked at it eagerly, happy to play a part in her degradation.

"I love that collar," said Alucard in Hanaji's voice. "Is it yours, too?" The alien's hands reached up and gripped Cassie's ass, holding her buttocks in the hands and giving them a playful squeeze.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:59 am
Profile YIM

I squirmed under me lovers touch….giggling as she spoke to me and played with me. For a moment I felt bad I could not pleasure her, but both hanaji and I took great joy in making each other happy. The hands moved ‘gainst me…an then moist lips, strangely different, but enjoyable all the same as they curled gainst me skin and pulled the heavy tip with in them. I wiggled in joy as the mouth played with me breast, sending the other to jiggle as it hung an waited its turn to be played with.

I wasn’t sure bout the collar when she asked, and considering what she wuz doing to me It wuz darn hard to think it through…..”oh lord hanaji…..”I pulled back raising me back breast up, the hard point stretching till it popped pout sending me breast to bounce an me to giggle, “hanaji how do you expect me to answer any of yur questions if yur gonna distract me like that” I breathed inwards gathering air as me breath came more labored ….

Hands gripped me bum…. And squeezed. I wiggled against them, wanting the touch to continue and a playing with it. Maybe jus maybe I should have her spank me for being such a bad girl …. I laughed at the thought, an fore I could stop it ….”I’m a bad girl….what does cassie do to hanaji when she is bad….” giggling again like I wuz drunk on pleasure…well not that Id ever been drunk like. But I was in a giggly mood of a sudden.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:24 am
Profile WWW

"But Cassie," said Alucard in Hanaji's voice, "it's so much fun distracting you!"

The alien grinned, and sucked at her other breast with the massive mouth. "Cassie, are you asking me for a spanking? I'll have to give you one, you naughty, naughty girl..."

Alucard squeezed her butt again, feeling her warm body between its hands.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:30 am
Profile YIM

The lips closed about me other nipple an I wiggled in delight as me hard tip was played with like the other. I treid to arch forwards an bury me breast gainst her face…flesh pooled round the lips…begging to be sucked….an kissed an played with. Me skin went red, face flushed an on down to me chest the smattering of freckles that doted the valley tween me breasts and ran ther way up to me neck a shadow in the sea of crimson. Giggling again….”I’m naughty…all tied up for hanaji…..an not able to do a thing cept let you play with me with yur favorite toys….” Giggling again….’ummmmmmm yes….am I wet….like a bad bad girl….real wet an deserving of a spanking?” I wiggled me bottom on a the air, letting it bounce above me splayed legs…tensing it then un-tensing it….teasing any that might view me from behind.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:42 am
Profile WWW

Alucard had already risen and gotten behind Cassie at her words, smiling at the sight of her wriggling rear. "Well," said Alucard, "I'll just have to do that, won't I?"

"Cords" burst out of Alucard's mouth, about a dozen of them. They wriggled and writhed until they were all bunched together against each other. They began working together then, bending to Alucard's will and forming the shape of a paddle. They tensed up then until they took on the hardness of wood, and the alien smiled around the "cords". It stroked her soft behind with the "cord"-paddle, and then smacked her with it, not as hard as the machine had; in fact, almost playfully.

"You're a bad, bad girl, Cassie, and you deserve to be punished," Alucard said, mimicking her lover's voice.

Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:49 am
Profile YIM

SMACK – me bottom felt the impact of a flat object….no not her hand as I had expected….but …something harder. Giggling as the ropes sent me forward under the impact, the playful hit making me breast shudder an tremble…the tips of me moving up an back as they hung. Fire raced inside me even as me bum smarted a lil under the soft blow….no it wuz about right all things considered….something I had done to her many a time with me palm. I’d redden a lil, but it wouldn’t hurt really….well not much.

“hanaji….ummmm adjust the cords…..stretch out me bum….spank me like that….” I grew hot across me front then….the thought a bad one….but one…one that violet had done once. “an when you get me really hot, how bout … ummm…. Tween me legs….not hard….jus….yah know” not really knowing how to explain.

This could be real fun, especially if she brought the other toys…the ones we played with each other.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 9:05 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 21  Next