View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 5:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Practical Mythology,"The Python" (Collaboration) 

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Post Practical Mythology,"The Python" (Collaboration)
*Posted on the campus Bulletin Board*

Classical Studies Department Offers Special Lecture
Practical Mythology, "The Python"
Worth 1 Course Credit
Lecturer: Professor Apomimisi, Ph.D
Time: Thursday ##/##/##, 8:00 PM
Place: Auditorium 4A, Library.
Open To All Students.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{The day of the lecture, Auditorium 4A, 7:55 PM}

"Please remember to sign in as you enter the auditorium, ladies. You won't receive the course credit unless you do. Please find a seat after signing in. We'll begin the lecture in 15 minutes. Thank you all for coming. Professor Saika, let me know when the alloted time has passed if you will."

*The elderly blind man in the tweed jacket seemed to be the lecturer, the Asian woman his assistant. The auditorium was dimly lit by spotlights aimed at various statues situated around the podium, the room otherwise dark. Among the statues were the centerpiece, a sculpture of a large coiled serpent in stone, nearly the size of three men. A smaller statue of a woman standing underneath a tree, a snake dangling down from its branches, apple in it's mouth. A life sized sculpture of a nude woman entangled by an oriental dragon, her private parts hidden beneath the serpentine beast. The detail of the woman's features are breathtakingly lifelike, and strangely familiar as more girls file in.*

"Come in, come in. Remember to sign the book."

*The elderly professor's voice was soft but carrying, filled with a sense of dignity gained through a long life of teaching. His thin white cane tap-tapped in front of him as he ambled among the statues, white-gloved hand fumbling over them to familiarize himself with their locations. The Asian woman stayed by the door, directing the incoming girls to sign in and take a seat.*

The Doll House

Tue Dec 04, 2007 7:37 am
Profile YIM

Calire showed up at the auditorium 5 minutes early, not wanting to miss the chance to get an extra credit. She signed in at the door and looked around the room slowly, frowning as she couldn't see anyone she knew. She moved to the front row of seats, taking the one closest to the podium.

She winced as she sat down, her hips still sore for some strange reason. Those statues look creepy. Oh, I think that one's Eve in the Garden!

Tue Dec 04, 2007 6:07 pm

Vicki had made it in time for an academic activity for once. Since her decision to come to this school, she made a vow to put her best foot forward. She straightened the tie about her collar with a free hand as the other cradled a small leather suitcase against her chest. Practical Mythology, interesting name for a course, Vicki never thought of Mythology as being practical. Though why not start her studies with a subject that atleast had some fascinating tales of legend and lore...

"Hello ma'am."

Vicki recited standard pleasantrees as she was directed by the lecturers assistant. Signing away her name upon the sheets below then making her way though the aisles of students in the dark auditorum. She looked about, but being new she was a bit hesistant about sitting just anywhere. She looked for some farmiliar ground, and peering through the darkness she caught the glimpse of a familar face in the forward rows.

"Claire!"

She waved and struggled through the aisles closing in to meet her,

"Claire over here!"

Vicki smiled and waved trying to catch the pious girls attention, hopefully without startling her.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:47 am

Claire looked up from staring at the statues, turning to see who was calling her.

"Oh, Vicki. Do you n-need a place to sit?"

She smiled brightly at the red haired girl. Good, someone I know. Those statues were starting to make me nervous for some reason.

Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:03 am

Nisha smiled as she read the sign. Practical mythology... now that was something she actually enjoyed.

She entered the already filling auditorium and gasped softly at the statues. They seemed so real... breath taking...

She shook her head slightly and signed in. Looking for a seat she decided to choose one in the second row. She wasnt really a sociable person, not that she was snoby... she was just a loner... calm and quiet.

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:41 am
Profile YIM WWW

once 'gain the powers that be of this school wuz a trying to do me in. The little piece a crumbled yellah paper still in me grip. I'd had plans for today, plans that hadn't involved a silly lecture on no mythology. I wuz a believer, a follower of the lord, an mythology...well that was bad in me eyes.

Feelings tore at me, on one side the School admin demanded I be thar, on the other It seemed wrong from me lords point of view. If I didn’t go I’d be punished...but then I suppose god wanted me to be a light upon the world so hiding in me room wasn't gonna accomplish nothing at all. Well cept get me punished for not doing what I wuz supposed to...not that them sessions I could member much bout at all.....

Once more I checked me image in the mirror...making sure everything wuz all regulation...cept that black collar bout me throat. But the school's never said nothing 'bout it....like it was jus fine and that suited me as well. me eyes going lower, the white button down shirt tight about me chest as me hands trace the curves of me bosom...then down, adjusting the hem of the skirt...or trying to by pulling it down a bit. Long shapely legs made even more so by the length of the skirt an the fact the white stocking tops ended up visible below the hem line did nothin. but show off the shortness of the skirt and the length of me leg. I swear it wuz all jus sum joke by the boys in clothing not giving me a longer one....Lord knows I'd tried....still.....yep...everything ship shape...no demerits an punishment for me.

Scampering me way to the auditorium I got thar jus in time....several other girls already in thar seats. I got a seat up front....right in the middle so as best be able to see an hear everything...the golden crucifix dangling tween me breasts catching the low light in a glittering halo 'bout me middle. Carefully I sat, proper an ladylike, knees crossed so nobody would be looking up the skirt at me panties, smoothing out the skirt an tuggin it a bit lower in the forlorn hope it might actually stretch. I'd really have loved a longer skirt.....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Dec 05, 2007 6:36 pm
Profile WWW

(OOC: Guess one of the other monsters better post and get this rolling.)

I kneeled upon podium concealed as the statue of the woman entangled by the great dragon, Ouryu. It was ironic. The way in which the young woman was posing, she was completely at the mercy of the dragon coiled around her slender frame. It was as if the statue was put here both to hide my presence and to foretell the future to the throng of girls in the auditorium.

As the auditorium quickly filled I noticed one girl in particular. This one had a remarkable resemblance to the woman modeled in the statue. It was then and there that I decided which one of them I would take. With her resemblance to the woman, It would serve as an example to all the others.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Thu Dec 06, 2007 2:49 am
Profile YIM

Hanaji runs up to the Auditorium looking for somewhere to sit,
Panicing that she's late and it would have started looking at all
the students.
Seeing some of her friends and Cassie.
She goes over to Cassie and asks her hand touching Cassies arm
"Do you mind if I sit beside you?"
In a whisper"last night wes intense love"

Thu Dec 06, 2007 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Dendrite dozed within the coils of the largest python, the monster's tentacles themselves coiled together. In truth the alien felt a bit silly beneath the "stone" facade of the statue, paradoxically exposed, instead of lurking in the depths of the forest or the ocean. Yet its alien senses could tell that students were filing in, their bodies flickering with sensual energy. Bizarre and contrived as the scheme was, perhaps it would work out after all. Dendrite shifted restlessly...

Dendrite, irresistibly helpful tentacled alien! Message me to move your completed threads.

"You've got to be able to fuck when they can't."
--Jason Carter

As seen on Something Awful!

Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:47 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
*From within the podium, Akki stirred in his clothen prison. The students were arriving. Soon his little lesson would begin, dictated through his minion outside. His fuzzy paw stroked the hair of three smaller dolls, in the figure of the same girl, long light purple hair shining faintly in the meager light entering the confines of his hiding spot. Soon, little witch. Soon I'll pay you back for the humiliation you dealt me. And I'm certain my...associates...will enjoy the preparations just as much as I.*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Settle down, settle down....everyone have a seat? We'll be starting soon.....make sure you signed in at the door."

*The elderly professor continued to tap-tap his way among the statuary, his gloved hand touching each piece, avoiding the monsters within carefully. His master had gone to great trouble to provide them with concealment, it was best he did not reveal them.*

The Doll House

Thu Dec 06, 2007 7:57 am
Profile YIM

"Alright then. Every one have a seat? Good good. The lights please? Spotlight one only."

*The elderly professor tap-tapped his way to the podium as the lights faded in the room, the only spotlight still shining oriented on the place the man was heading. He put his cane down on top of the podium and turned his head, head cocked to one side as if he was listening at the room. He nodded after a moment and cleared his throat, tapping the microphone on the podium.*

"Now that we are all situated, let us begin this special lecture. Please turn off all phones, pagers, etc. Think of this as a movie if you will."

*The old man smiled in the vague direction of the students, bobbing his head like a bird as he spoke.*

The Doll House

Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:45 am
Profile YIM

"Thanks a bunch Claire, looks like you got front row here."

Vicki smiled rushing to the seat adjacent to Clarie, placing the suitcase between herself and the arm rest facing the pious young girl. She leaned towards Claire as she sat kicking her legs excitedly now that she had someone to talk too.

"Did you just get here too?"

She poked Claire's cheek teasingly, making sure she had her complete attention. Though soon the lecturer began to call order to the buzz of noise. Vicki turned and sat forward, the excited kicking motion of her legs died down to a gentle sway. Her voice would be just a bare whisper now that things started to begin. All so she would not call unwanted attention to herself.

....Little did she know the fate ahead....

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:03 am

Nisha raised her head, the girls in front of her catrching her attention.

They seemed familiar.... She shook her head trying to remmber.

"oh wait they're from my classes..." she murmured softly. She felt a little hesitant but she shrugged. If they ignored her... well the lesson is about to start anyway.

She leaned forward.

"i cant beleive you guys are here"

(profiles updated on 11/27/07)

Fri Dec 07, 2007 10:12 am
Profile YIM WWW

Claire dropped her voice to a whisper as well, turning to smile at Vicki.

"No. I got here early so I'd get a good seat. I'm g-glad you made it to."

She nodded over her shoulder to the vaguely familiar girl from her classes, smiling brightly to her.

Fri Dec 07, 2007 3:20 pm

No sooner than I’d taken me seat right next to the petite brown haired girl then I hear a familiar voice. Never fore have we had a class together, our studies taking us in different directions all the time. Gathering me love in a warm embrace….I kiss her, me lips lingering gainst hers….an then hand in hand sit down on the padded chair. Excitement bubbles up an all as I feel like I sit upon pins an needles of sorts.

“Hanaji….how….like you too?” Astonished to find her here with me. The professor tapping his cane fore I can introduce me self to the other girls round me in a nice neighborly fashion. It jus ain’t fair that….as I find me self torn tween paying attention like I should be an making friends like is jus a good thing tah do.

I lean towards the girl to me left….whispering, “Me names Cassie, can’t help but notice yur rosary beads.” The new girls fingers playing over the string about her wrist. “I got me crucifix from me mother superior, It’s so nice to have another good girl her at school….look forwards to meeting yah later all proper like” then looking hind me at the girl whispering forwards…”my names Cassie…pleasure to met yah too, what you think of the spooky stage show?”

Me eyes cling to the carved statue of a girl, wrapped by a dragon, naked …yes naked, the dragon binding her arms an legs a twinkle in his eye at what he has done….well at least that’s what I see. Yet her face seems content…almost euphoric at being thar…strangely familiar…hauntingly so. Another of eve…must be I reckon, with a serpent an an apple. I shudder, that not being mythology…that being gods own truth. Holy anger rises up in me …yet I hold me tongue…till perhaps I will have to speak out gainst what might be blasphemy.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:20 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next