View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next
 A surprise in the shower (Hanaji) 

I brushed me loves matted hair from her face with trembling hands. I moved me mouth to her ear an gently whispered...."Hanaji...I'm sorry, treid...its all I could think off, I hope your not mad...please...I love you". I couldn't keep me hands from trermbling even as the moved across the soft flesh....I brought me mouth down the V fo her neck, nibbling at the flesh, my hand moving up to the hard erect nub of her breast. Starteled at the firmness of it under my fingers....playing the tip as I brought the other hand down an felt her sweet patch. Heat met my fingertips, and I knew then she wuz aroused....aroused as much as when she and I made love. SOme how this creature had done things to her that her body had accepted even as her mind screamed in pain an agaonsy to be released...

I slid my hands around her....hugging that strong muscular body to me, feeling the frailness of it then...and wept...wept while I tired to keep up the pretenses of playing my hands across her flesh...wept while I kissed he lips. "hanaji...I'll make it all right...I will.....please hanaji....kiss me....kiss your lover an forget waht has happened....."

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 31, 2007 8:26 am
Profile WWW

"Oh Cassie my love there's nothing to forgive were together that's all that
matters"
[Smelling her aroused body moving my hands around her soft body
and kissed her with a mixture of LUST and desperation]
"Ok we may have to go through with our promise I'm to weak to fight i'm sorry, but as long as we are together we'll work something out"
[Gently moving my hands one to her ass the other to her back squeezing
her to me]
"I'm yours do with me as you will my lover"
[gently kissing her neck chin and lips]

Thu May 31, 2007 11:27 am
Profile YIM

[ The creature saw tears form around the eyes of the victims it had so mercilessly held bound. He burshed the tears away.]

" Uh-uh, no crying." [he said.]

" Just do what you are supposed to do."

[ Reaching out once more, he ran his tentacles over the girl's bums, feeling both their smoothness and comparing them. They were almost the same except the other girl's were larger than the one lying down. Besides...he knew this other girl. He met her first on the gym, during one of his nighttime trysts.]

" Yes, that's it..."

[ He was mesmerized by the unwitting display being played before him. Here before him are two girls, soft and smooth, touching each other. What else could be more nicer? Once again he was aroused...wishing he could be part of the action once more.]

[But no. He decided to play director first...watching. Waiting painfully.]

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:25 am
Profile YIM

Turning to me audiance an a wanting to protect Hanaji if at all possibel I prepared to make me deals directly withthe devil. I wuz willing ot do anyhting for me love....anything at all. I looked at the amused and lust filled eyes and said me bit.

"have...ummm....have you, well will you let me soup her down....let her soap me down", reaching for an gathering the slick white bar in me hand, the water spray playing over me legs. "I'll bet you never knew what the shower nozzle can do to a woman.....the water can drive her crazy in lust" I pointed to the nozzle, an then stroked a tentacle....."I'm sue I will be much more fun after a lil play with this one...." I winked and felt sick in the pit of me stomach like. Sick from saying it and thinking that maybe I'd have to go through with it all the way to protect her....but I would do it. Swallowing hard, I lathered me hands....the white foam sliding over me fingers. "fi she can stand I will rub her down real good an have her squirming in pleasure in no time....." I smiled, or at least tried to being none to sure I wuz a good at the actign stuff.....soon enough though it wouldn't be acting I wuz doing.....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:28 am
Profile WWW

"Cassie don't do anything like sacrifice yourself i couldn't live with that
together we're strong,Thank you for your gift of love"
[Unsteadily Hanaji got to her feet radating strength and confidence]
"Ahh...my love do it to me...moan"
[On seeing cassie stroke a tentacle i copy her]
"AHH...I love this yes please my sweet rub me like that more"
[Looking down at the woman who I know I LOVE]

Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:53 am
Profile YIM

It was such an intoxicating feeling to be able to be in control ofthe situation unfolding before him, and even more intoxicating is directing this macabre show being played before him by two very fine girls.

The other girl started soaping the other, much to the recipient's delight. She continued her actions and he observed the reactions of his earlier victim. This was just perfect,if not a dream come true.

Plus, they started to let him join the fun, by using his tentacles too. Not that he does not want it but it just apins him to be a third party in this wonderful tryst.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 01, 2007 3:53 pm
Profile YIM

Sliding me slick hands upon me standing partner I started at ther feet, bending meself so that the critter might be distracted by me bottom...'Oh lord give me strength' I prayed, for I did this so she might be free...might get away. I took me leather hand an slide it tween me legs, filling the area with soapy bubbles an hopefully giving me a lil more cover from the prying eyes. I hoped what I'd heard bout almost naked girls being sexier wasn't true....but then I had no idea what sort of critter I pandered to an could only hope if I wuz good he might let us go after we made love.

Slowliy I worked the soap up her legs, sliding me fingers and hands up the thin but well muscled calves an thighs. Soap bubbles slowly slide down her legs form where me hands have been....slowly I stand and then step behind her, me mouth moving to the v of her neck while I continue to work the soap into the trimmed hairs of her mound...sliding me fingers tween her split legs an plying the tips of me along the wet slit of her open sex....open from the earlier assault....touching her an a sliding roudn the open hole.

Both hands go upwards even while I play me lips an tongue across her neck..I pull her lithe an muslced body against mine, crushing me cehst into her shoulders. me hands work across the pert breasts and squeeze them. suds an soap make the surface of her skin slick to me touch, the motion of me hands becomeing more demanding as I forget we are not alone and begin to meld into her warm body, a light spray of water bouncing from somthing large misting us in a continual light dusting of water. I stop a few times to get more sopa on me hands an then begin to pay even more attention to the hard erect nipples and taut breasts....I can feel her need, her diesires....me teeth sink into her flesh an me body trembles against hers....."ummmm hanaji....you taste good"

I open me eyes to a mountain of flesh to me front....an gasp, then looking into the large eyes...."are....are you enjoying hte show.....it only gets better, really....." oh lord how we going to get outta this?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:50 am
Profile WWW

"OH Cassie my devine,Eternal Cassie,I feel...I feel so much...I feel...
so fulfilled with you nothing and no one matters"
[Hanajis hands silde behind to catch and squeeze Cassie's anul cheeks]
"I need you to be with me lover"
[bearing her neck to Cassie teeth]
"AHH...yes...ummm...you're mine...AHH..I'm yours...ummm...you and I
are one forever"

Sat Jun 02, 2007 6:21 am
Profile YIM

[ It was quickly becoming something of a smut video and he was liking the scene very much. Delicateness rubbing against delicateness, softness feeling softness. That was the them as the monster continued to let the girls have their play.]

[ Remaining silent, he let the other girl do the other. So sweet in their actions, so delicate. HIs member once again begins to harden, even as his tentacles never waiver to hold at least two or three parts of both girls' feet or arms.]

[ Quivering tentacles ran across soapy skin, stroking them in an effort to feel what it was like to be trapped in between something like this. It was just a aubtle reminder that he was there. The other girl asked him a question, if he was liking what he was seeing, even as the one below her succumbed to the passion of being with her. They seemed to know each other very well.]

[ The only answer he could give, being so engrossed in the private show, was a light rub across both girls' soapy clefts...]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 02, 2007 3:02 pm
Profile YIM

Tentacles still held me legs, but lightly, caressing the skin as they slithered over it an one seemed intent on moving upwards at a leisurely pace. For the life of me I had no idea how I wuz getting out of this. More an more it looked like even if I could save hanaji form this creatures unwarranted attentions it would involve me own sacrifice….me fingers slide across her flesh as me eyes looked downwards…till…till they alighted on the slowly thickening shaft of flesh that pulsed in lust. I reckon it wuz too big for me to handle yet me lover hanaji, who wuz narrower of hip an body that I …. Oh lord how would I save her form this ….except to take it on meself. It wuz wrong to do but I had to believe me savior would understand…..

I tore me eyes away from the bulging center of him….an stroked me loves breasts and clit….working me finger o’er um till…..something wiggled tween us…sliding along me nether lips…I gasped in surprise…an almost closed me legs for I realized the game would be up if I did….It shouldn’t a been doing that…no, me area tween me legs wuz for lovers…not this thing….but I had to let it…let it to save us if we wuz gonna be saved at tall. So I took me hand an slowly grabbed the shower head….spray flew as I moved it, a drumbeat of water gainst walls, gainst the critter that penned us into the tub itself.

Slowly I played the water o’er her body, rubbing her with me other hand till I guided the stream lower. Thar I played it against the center of her, like I’d done for. Its good to know your lovers body….in the state she wuz in it would be quick….an then….then I would have to play the creature, try to get hanaji away so she would be safe.

I felt her puffy lips, the exposed clit an tween me fingers an water spray let it take her….water pulsed gainst her center, cascading down silky bare legs, the soap an suds a slowly sliding down her muscular legs with it.

I felt him wiggle gainst me….”soon….I promise….I’ll be good….let her have her fun, then I’m sure you will enjoy me….” ‘Oh lord, rescue me quick’ I silently prayed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 02, 2007 11:23 pm
Profile WWW

[Looking at cassie and the thing that tring to invade her]
"No my sweet it's me you must remain clean"
[moving my hand I take the tentacle from her and place it against my opening with a shudder let it into me]
"it's ok I love you to much to let it do this to you...AHH"
[move to lick and suck Cassie's breasts and nipples feeling it's other tentacles move across my body]
"MOAN...AHH...UMMMM...AHH"

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:29 am
Profile YIM

[ Since they wanted it so much the onster decided to act upon what they wanted.]

[ Both of them offered themselves for my pleasure, but he knew that was because one wanted the other to escape...one wanted the other to go free...but then that would go against the monster. He wanted them both. He wasn't finished with one, and wasn't certainly starting with the other.]

" No, no, no..." [He spoke.]

[ Since they both were holding the tentacles, he forced it inside both of their pussies. No amount of outrage or anything could have stopped him that time. All he knew was that he needed to be doing this. He forced his way thru, despite the looks on their faces or what they might say afterwards.]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:29 pm
Profile YIM

Hanaji’s mouth moved ‘gainst me full firm breasts, playing her tongue across thar surface and sending shivers of pleasure deep inot me. Enjoying the sensation I dropped the shower head an brought me arms about her…jus as the tentacles exploring me nether lips pushed gainst me outside….pushed till the tip of him broke through an wiggled thar inside me….Gasping in outrage…or …or wuz it different, the scent of me lover in me nose, the beat of her heart racing with mine. I heard her gasp an moan, knowing that somehow this creature and taken us both, time raced by, and If I ain’t quick, we’d both be used.

I looked at him, me eyes going down and noting the huge throbbing center of him….perhaps I could spare her the worst….thar be no way…. Looking back upwards back into his eyes as it’s tentacle wiggled slowly inwards….I gulped an opened me mouth….”Let me taste her, on you” …me hand grasping the the tentacle sliding round her….I turned us, looking back over me shoulder an wiggled at him….”take me….please….you’ll kill her…..likely kill me….so learn from me” I pleaded as Hanaji moaned again, gently I rubbed her, an gasped as she nibbled on the offered nipple….ripples of pleasure sliding up an down me spine.

I closed me eyes an sought to enjoy me lover. Her fingers crawling over me bum. “go ahead love….finger … yesss. Lower…yah know….ummmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:35 pm
Profile WWW

[working my way to her mouth and kissing it deeply]
"Forgive me?"
[Hanaji uses her strength and pushes Cassie away from her then turns to the thing]
"Take me not her"
[Hanaji moves towards it grabing the nearest tentacle and licking then sucking it into her mouth,One last look at Cassie tears in her eyes]

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:51 am
Profile YIM

[ All this talk about taking one thing than the other was confusing him greatly. He felt...jumbled. He felt like a ball being tossed around, and he did not like being treated as a plaything.]

[ As a result of this the monster both took them away from each otner, binding them spread eagled and just mere inches away from the other's grasp. He separated them, running tentacles all over their body.]

" Enough of this talk." [He said in a booming voice.]" Take me...no, me...why don't I just make this easy for you?"

[He looked both of them in the eye.]

" I'll just take the both of you."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:21 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 11  Next