View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie) 

Absently I watched the proceedings unfold round me with a feeling of lonely dread. I couldn’t do what wuz asked…an yet shifting uncomfortably in the seat, a feeling of longing...of missing a key part of who or what I wuz drifted over me. Melancholy overtook me in a way that left me adrift upon an ocean of sorrow. Even Amanda, with her lil ole pat made lil difference in me mind. Absently I slid me hand over hers upon me knee an squeezed acknowledging her presence but not much else.

I wondered If I could confide in her…or in anyone. But the time for that had quickly ended as professor Hannigan went immediately to work. Pencils scratched upon white parchment all ‘bout me an still I sat, dreading the moment she would call on me…knowing…an how would I explain the missing rings? I fought to swallow, the lump growing larger in me throat with each passing word, each tap of the pointer upon some blurry lil ole chart on the wall. Not even the lack of crispness as I watched the proceeding brought me out of me revere. Not even the small line of water that traveled form the corner of me eye an left a glittering path upon me cheek to me lips were its salty presence was lost with the flick of me tongue.
Remorse an guilt…an panic all gain to take there turns. I knew not how to get out of me delima…how to get back the jewelry an still not get thrown outta class. The credits meant too much…the teacher, with all she had tried to do…meant too much.

Me foot tapped the floor in rapid succession, a small sound in the otherwise large lecture hall….tap…tap…tap…the jiggle keeping me moving on the seat. Starnge blobs filled the large screen….tap…tap…tap…me pencil had yet to move…though the hand upon me knee…huh?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Nov 01, 2007 7:20 am
Profile WWW

Cassie's absence of mind was dispelled when she noticed that Amanda's hand had not stayed dociley on her knee. It rested now on her panties, in flagrant disregard of the Professor's warnings. Only the darkness concealed her fingers or their steady, shameless movements over Cassie's labia. It took only seconds for the southern girl to realize that her fingers were mimicking the setup on the monitor, tracing her womanly parts through the cotton as each was mentioned. Amanda gave Cassie a conspiratorial glance, grinning wickedly. She leaned close to the side to whisper in Cassie's ear. "You seemed distracted. Thought you might need a study aid."

"Miss Smith!" The teacher's call to attention inhibited any further exchange between the two students and caused the blonde to sit back hastily, snatching back her hand. Miss Hannigan was smiling, confident in the student's pledge of good conduct. She beckoned to her and pointed at the table. Two others were also chosen, a petite brunette and a tall young waif of a girl as splendidly redheaded as Cassie herself. Both stood next to the examination table anxiously as the class waited for the last of the trio to descend and take her place. Miss Hannigan in the meantime was proceeding with the lesson, unconcerned with her student's slow reaction. "For today's demonstration you will acquaint yourselves with the feminine genitals in depth. I will expect notes on the video footage provided by today's lesson. Melissa here will be our subject on the clitoris and urethra.." she indicated the brunette. "...Samantha on the other external parts, and Miss Smith will be our model for the vagina."

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Mon Nov 26, 2007 4:17 am
Profile YIM

Not a moment too soon wuz me name called. Amanda, I couldn’t make a scene, I had to let her do what she did…an now…now I knew I wuz in trouble. The glistening of me own slick juices would be upon me flower. I’d have to reveal it…had to do what wuz asked. An what would they all think…they think I wuz some sort of pervert who got all hot an bothered by displaying herself.

Mortified I stiffly descended to the floor of the classroom, sparing not a glance towards Amanda for what she had done to me. ‘lord help me…please’ perhaps a bad prayer, but sum times in yur hour of need it’s the simple ones that get answered. I had to be able to talk with her…had to let her know, an yet…yet how could I….

Nervously approaching me appointed space I turned an faced as directed. Closing me eyes I bid me time. Mumbling the lords prayer to me self o’er an o’er. I wanted the rings….felt naked with out them. Would she say sum thing when she noted thay wuzn’t thar. Not even the ring of me marriage…me commitment round me finger.

As much as I tried to stand quit an still. To disappear into the floor…or whatever dark corner I could …well I couldn’t. Me foot jiggled….me hands fluttered with no place to put them. Every thing wuz wrong that could be. Weight shifted from foot to foot….back an forth…the lesson hard to listen too….hard to follow as I awaited the axe to fall from some great executioner on high.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 26, 2007 5:35 am
Profile WWW

Miss Hannigan sent Samantha onto the examiantion table first and turned on the tiny camera. Samantha laid herself out stolidly, looking off toward the gloomy ceiling. The teacher did not fault the student when she caught her breath and grunted from the touch of her latex glove. The white sheathed fingers appeared on the glowing screen behind her. Samantha was required to bare herself only for a short period before the external parts were named again, and then she was free to take her place back among the stands. Miss Hannigan's compliment on her composure actually elicitted a darker blush showing off her genitals had. Mumbling a thanks she hid her face behind a wire bound notebook and made haste to her seat.

Cassie retained her place as Melissa was dubbed second in line. Melissa giggled, tugging on her red curls. Called once more she gave a nervous nod and shifted her slight body onto the examination board. "Oooh...that's cold." She jerked up stiffly. The instructor waited for her to adjust herself before tipping the girl back. When the model's skirt was lifted she broke into a fit of mad laughter, trigging sympathic titters among the class, and ceased at Miss Hannigan's firm, admonishing touch. Curling her fingers tight to stave off her anxiety the teen submitted to the camera and probing hands. A moistened swab was swirled over the bud of her clit until Melissa gasped, trembling visibly in the camera. "Notice the reaction of her clitoris, engorging with blood in reaction. As you've learned previously the clitoris is analogous to the penis, and in fetal development becomes the male phallus if it receives the appropriately timed exposure to testosterone." Continuing on she displayed for the class a urethral sound, a short, narrow cylinder of steel. Melissa squealed and clutched at the side of the table, earning a sharp gaze from the teacher, when it was slowly inserted into the tiny opening just above her vagina. It seemed to hurt, though that could easily have been due to the girl's own tension, but she bore it until the demonstration was done.

Finally, it came to be Cassie's turn and Melissa walked awkwardly up the stairs, rubbing at herself ashamedly. "Onto the table Miss Smith." ordered her professor crisply. "You know how it goes."

Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:34 am
Profile YIM

The heat beneath the lights wuz down right unbearable, yet I did nothing to cause the smallest ripple of bad for me teacher. The blouse remained buttoned despite the heat an me nerves. Fingers flexed an unflexed in a ball as First Samantha did what wuz asked an all….then Melissa. I would try to be like Samantha I decided…stoic, proud…good. Melissa had gotten a bit to far down the road towards being bad. I couldn’t let it happen to me. Yet me rings…oh how could I feel like this, even contemplate doing sum thing wrong for a mere band of gold. Yet they meant so much to me….so much indeed.

Mrs Hannigan’s voice finally hit me full force, her gaze meeting mine an demanding total acceptance an submission to her will. I had to do what she asked…she wuz the teacher, an …an I’d learned so much so far in her class. This couldn’t be too bad…but I had to warn her…let her know somebody wuz out to get her an I wuz the one that wuz supposed to do it to her.

Me bum hit the cold metal of the table, cool to the touch cept the small pool of liquid under me right bum cheek. Looking into those eyes I leaned close, an in me smallest voice I whispered to me teacher, hoping that she would understand….

“Rings stolen…I be bad, get um back….want to be good” a small direct cry for help. Then I leaned back. No doubt she would soon notice the ring missing from tween me legs…the other missing from me hand. Both meant the world to me, but then not causing trouble also did. Me mind swirling with endless problems that had no solutions…at least none I could see. Worse yet wuz me lords silence on the matter, all the praying not leading to a single good idea. This wuz it…the only thing I could think of. Oh that I made the right choice. Only time would tell. Would she give me a sign?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Nov 30, 2007 5:59 am
Profile WWW

Cassie hoisted herself up, facing the mute, faceless audience under the inescapable light. The smooth metal bit into her palms and burned her, radiating the glowing lamp's heat. Settling down on the table her plush bottom stuck to her skirt, cotton panties plastered to her by due to sweat. They clung, wrinkled and moist, to her private areas, a shameful reminder of Amanda's boldness. The redhead's chest bobbed beneath the required blouse as she sat, their bountiful weight pulling her nipples across the inside of her bra. Miss Hannigan gave her a quizzical look, a questioning tightness around the eyes, but Cassie didn't say any more. The teacher even waited, but nothing was forthcoming, and so she frowned and moved ahead.

The lights narrowed, gathering into a glaring beam who's dimensions left her teacher in the dark along with her class. Her body faded into the background, becoming an indistinct shape that stared at her under encompassing white lenses from out of the close blackness. Only Cassie and the table lay inside that circular shaft of light into which her shrowded classmates watched. "Miss Smith." her professor's disconnected voice commanded beyond the confines of the table. "Lie down." her words directed, needlessly, for the woman was already postrate. A white glove reached out from the void to spread the shapely lengths of Cassie's thighs, tacky and sliding in the sweat glistening on her skin. They proceeded to unceremoniously flip up her skirt. They paused upon seeing her underwear, then gingerly touched the damp, stained patch that so damningly molded itself to the outlines of her sex. As if not wishing to linger, they abruptly yanked the offending garment down, wrestling it over a shoe.

In the hidden depths of the stands she could hear murmuring, indistinct for the most part, but a handful of fragmentary whispers reached her clearly. "...always so...." they said. "I can't believe..." they whispered. "...little slut." came the last discernible phrase came in a tinny lilt, laughingly. No doubt the viewscreen behind the subject had shown more than enough. Miss Hannigan was moving again as though nothing, addressing the class. "Now here I am going to show you the interior of the female vagina. Brace yourself Cassie." she warned sternly in a lower tone, for her ears only. The glove returned, along with a long double scoop which was recognizeable as a speculum, and a small bottle labelled Petroleum Jelly. Unscrewing the jar, the teacher fingers gathered a dollop of the substance and smeared it over the outside of the steel instrument before leveling it at her already sticky entrance and pushing.

Progress went tediously. First the speculum pierced the crevic of her lips, blushed cherry red, and then they slid deeper, cold and rigid. Applying the length of the steel into Cassie, Miss Hannigan's hand left it lodged in her constricting depths and began to turn the device's built in winch. As millimeter upon millimeter of distance appeared between the sides of the speculum, a growing pressure pushed her vaginal walls apart. Cassie's vagina stretched open on the viewscreen. When a small light was directed into her growing tunnel, a prickle crept up her legs, and then an unbidden, electrical shiver. Blood rushed to further swell her cunt, bringing with every pump of her heart am aching throb of warmth. That's when she noticed that the label on the lubricant had been pasted on. Different words stood out under the thin paper, brought out by the brightness of the light. The type was hard to make out, but soon enough it was apparent that the real label belonged to the same aphrodisiac that she had been punished for misusing.

Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:15 am
Profile YIM

Always me….Always the one that has to bare her skin an soul before the class. An now, now some black mailer is trying to get me to misbehave. How can I survive this, the utter humiliation as the camera exposes everything that should be private. The giggling of the unseen masses of the girls, the way their hurtful comments ‘bout me drifted to me ears like I couldn’t hear a thing. But I could….an so I hid me face form their view, the lonely tear descending down me face while the screen overhead showed me panty clad privates.

Fighting the desire to run, to leave this place that put the small wet stain upon the middle of me panties on a screen for all to see…to witness what Amanda had begun with me. The result of her play across me middle, a play I had not said no too…had allowed by remaining silent while her fingers stroked me, playing with me nub an softly tracing the outlines of me lips. For a bit I had to wonder a bit if Amanda had been setting me up, but then since say one she had looked at me with those eyes…fiery desire smoldering within there depths that I had done lil to put out…or for that matter encourage.

Laying back on the cold steel table, Professor Hannigan not saying a thing to me once I spilled the truth ‘bout what I wuz supposed to do an wuz trying real hard not too. Hoping she would believe me if anything went wrong. I had to keep me word, had to be good an do what she asked no matter how hard it wuz an no matter how much I didn’t wanna be here on this stage spreading me legs once ‘gain. Breathing came in fits an shutters, me panties being pulled down to revel the puffy lips of me sex upon the large screen. The cool air playing cross me middle…the heat of light warming me as the professor focuses them upon me. Feeling the heat, the moisture upon me lips glittering upon the screen. An there, there upon the screen at the top of the picture stood me naked hood, the rising nub standing in front of it thanks to Amanda an me middle now being naked.

The gleam of metal scared me. The cold surface…the smearing of the Vaseline upon its gleaming surface. This wuzn’t like sex. Nothing like it, only the clinical use of of a tool for the learnin’ of us girls. Trying as hard as I could to concentrate on jus that As I curled me head back an watched the screen…dreading the descent of that gleaming silver its cool touch pushing ‘gainst me …then the slick lubed surface sliding its way in. Me fingers curled round the edge of the table, me breath catching in me throat while it slides into me. A long exhale once it stops moving into me, the cold surface of the instrument warming…warming while me instructor ‘gins to talk an work the tool.

Oh lord, I feel it…feel it move wider pushing ‘gainst the tight vice of me insides. Gasping as I feel its wonderful surface expanding inside me. I watch as the whole tool moves up an down…lord I want it deeper…felling it…wanting it moving within me…already I can see the nub expanding…pushing itself outwards from its warm secure place of refuge. The lips turn darker, expanding gains the sides of the silver tool….The image on the screen begins to gyrate. For a minute I wonder why the camera is shaking.

Uncurling me fingers from the table edge I move them to the me skirt. Curling me fingers in the soft material…pulling on it to keep them from moving further down…down to rub an play across me middle…oh….gotta be good…be good…be good…why…

I toss me head, staring at the Vaseline…NO……”no” the word tumbles o’er me lips, why has she done this to me…or has she not…I looke down the table at me cute teacher. I know she can look good with her hair down, her face not a mask ‘gainst the emotions that live beneath its porcelain finish. I beg her to move closer. To move her face tween me legs so I can pull her close to me…have her play those luscious lips an tongue cross me middle…that aches for a touch….any touch….

“Nooooooo” I groan, trying to fight the sensations as me hips rotate an one had begins to slide down the bares mound…finger tips showing upon the top of the giant silver screen, the red polish gleaming in the bright light….”deeper”……fighting the sensations as best I can.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Dec 04, 2007 8:09 am
Profile WWW

"Noooo noo nooo....." the muttering of the young woman went unheeded. "Note the reaction of the tissues..." Miss Hannigan pointed out Cassie's growing clitoris with a latex clad finger, flicking it demonstratively, before pinching each of her labia to position them better for the camera. The pink lips twitch in reaction, glistening and traitorously darkening. "...though an erogenous zone, these tissues differ widely in sensitivity among women themselves, and also during different times of the month or day." She gives a sidelong glance to her subject, and shoots her a searching glance. "We are fortunate, as it seems Miss Smith has been caught during one of her most vulnerable times, as evidenced by the lubrication apparent."

Miss Hannigan spoke blithely, as though her student's condition were normal, and even expected. Yet she shot her a sidelong glance, and under pretense of turning her back to adjust the camera, mouthed words to the gorgeous, willing creature prostrated on the table. What's the matter with you? Her stare was curious, and even concerned, but she couldn't wait for an answer just then. Momentarily returning her attention to her expectant class she continued. "Now bear with me a moment while I dilate the interior of the vagina so that I may remove the speculum, form a cordon in front of the seats, but keep your eyes on the screen.

Again the teacher looked to Cassie, archly watching her for an answer. Brushing away the student's crimson tipped fingers preemptively, she produced a small needle and inserted it into the gap in her anatomy. The camera picked up the image of the thin steel column puncturing her inner flesh. As the hypodermic pumped its contents into the silken skin, the muscles clenched involuntarily. "Relax Miss Smith." The instructor warned even as she steadied her waist with a free hand. "There will be some temporary spasms, and a certain ache and pressure." On cue the promised sensations began to innundate her lowers. Legs trembling, her tight sheath closed savagely on the device wedging her secrets open to the rapt gaze of the invisible audience. The ache and pressure were already present, merely heightening, becoming an acute, erotic pain. As Miss Hannigan slipped the speculum patiently out of the southern belle, the girl herself was flushing heavily. Blood and heat suffused the formerly pale skin. Her supple chest, heavy with milk, began to tingle and leak. Meanwhile, her smooth, shivering pussy remained parted. Sweetness dripped within. What's going on!? the professor mouthed a second time, torn between indignation and alarm.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 7:34 am
Profile YIM

Even throbbing with minor pain from me hand were she had slapped it away, I still could not keep me mind from wondering. Wondering to the container of goo….wondering to the day I’d awoken in the hospital. Miss Hannigan had been there, her stoic countenance cracked from fatigue. In that moment I had seen something more, seen the concern an caring that she felt for me….an the love.

As she addressed the class I lifted the lid of the Vaseline….feeling the gooey substance upon me fingers. I had to warn her…warn her of what she had done. The needle hit, pain shooting through me, me mind a blinding flash of red. ‘relax she says….relax….’ yes….yes I must, ohhhhhh, throwing me head back, seeing the screen filled with a pink an flesh….an glistening steel. The moan escapes me lips at the sights an feelings from within. Pain gone as pleasure floods me senses an drives me down other roads of thought an action.

Life….gods it wuz a mess of sorts. Me love has been cheating on me with others…the woman I’d pledged me undying love to. Now with me insides throbbing with desire, with love, I knew me professor loved me. The wisdom of her age, the way she carried herself so sure an confident, the way her fingers lingered an touched me even now in this class. Twas too much….much too much. I knew she wanted to embrace me but wuz maybe scared, maybe our age difference, maybe cause I wuz a student so it wuz up to me…..yes…..

Coming upwards I sit, me head filled with her scent, her smile, the desire upon her eyes. The audience forgotten I gather her stiff body to mine, muscles tense, but its ok….I know she wants this. Wrapping me legs round her I lock me ankles together. Some how the camera falls with a forgotten clatter to the floor, an then I touch her lips with me fingers. A glaze that glistens in the low light forms across her soft red lips. Smiling I pull her unyielding body closer, pull it till out lips close an I feel the warm softness of her next to me. Pushing me tongue tween her clenched lips I unwittingly gather the substance an push it into her mouth were our tongue entwine.

Breaking the kiss I lean back a bit, smelling the clean soft scent of her hair when I breath inwards. With a voice filled with excitement an happiness I speak…..”I love you too…..oh gods do I….please…take me….please….show me how you feel….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jan 11, 2008 3:56 pm
Profile WWW

The professor was rigid with shock, too stunned to effectively resist Cassie's insistent advances. A collective gasp arose from behind the pair while their viewscreen tilted and shook and finally reoriented on the mirrored dome above, in which bright, warped figures were entwined. "Oh my God!" a student cried out unthinkingly from the dark as the panting redhead crossed her socked feet around Miss Hannigan's slim waist and caught her closely in an unexpected grip that ground the teacher's front against Cassie's marvelously gaping sex. She tremored anew from the contact.

"Miss Smith!" came Miss Hannigan's meager protest, and she gave the young girl a wide eyed stare, before being interrupted by a finger smearing salve over her lips. Cassie was trembling against her, her well formed limbs encircling her with more than mere familiarity. Twin stains darkened Cassie's sparse blouse, rendering the fabric transparent. Miss Hannigan found it difficult to ignore the sight of the girl's dusky nipples through the wet cloth, jutting so wantonly forth. And then she was kissing her, lips so full and soft, sending a titillating thrill through her. More than anything else the shock of pleasure she had received horrifies the hapless instructor, who flounders in her pupil's desirous grasp. Cassie, in breathless tones pleaded with her, declaring love. Even as the professor reeled, she recognized a peculiar smell from her own lips.

Immediately she wiped her latex gloves across her mouth, her faculties returning with certain knowledge. Halting the scandalized chatter of the students with a single glare, greatly wroth, she reached for the Vaselin jar and quickly ripped the label from it. As she had thought. Setting down the aphrodisiac, she placed her hands onto Cassie's shoulders, both to keep her at a distance, and provide some sort of bracing influence, hoping to calm her. "Class, do not be alarmed, there has been a mishap." she stated, before looking at her student meaningfully. "Miss Smith...." she began, but found herself oddly distracted by the enchanting heave of the young woman's straining breasts. "...Miss Smith, I need you to release me and stay still....s-so I c-can help you...." The older lady swallowed, her throat uncannily dry. The warmth from Cassie's loins could be felt on her skirt, rising up under her stiff lab coat. With a mounting tension she noted a tingling in her lips, and her head swum. I must be hasty! This substance is volatile! "..M-miss Smith....please...release..."

Fri Jan 11, 2008 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

With a twist of me hips I ground me self against the heavily starched lab coat, desperate to quite the raging fire within me middle. Even through her clothes I could feel me teachers warmth. Imaging the soft flesh against me own. Is this not what is right for both of us.

I wiggle happily ‘gainst the teacher, only a small part of me members I should listen...obey me teachers. But then, none of them have ever been so warm…so close….the kiss still lingers on me lips. Lips that buzz in delight as I gaze into her surprised eyes. Eyes that are distracted...eyes that watch me, watch the rise an fall of me chest. Thrusting me hard points forward I tease her, straining under the unyieling fabric, boucning a bit to get meself to jiggle eniticingly for her. The reward of her gaze is priceless an lets me know she feels the attraction as well no matter how much she may be trying to suppress it.

“You feel it too don’t yah…. “ reaching upwards with me hands I 'gin to loosen the buttons of me blouse one by one….watching ….. gauging the reactions of her face as I pull the top open an tilt me body forwards using her grip to slide out from under the shirt an come free of it. With her hands sliding down me arms as I wiggle back ‘gainst her, drowing me top off with her assistance. Pressing the fullness of me hard nipples to the starched white’s an a feeling a jolt of pleasure as the distant warmth of her body cascades through me. 'Thankyou lord' I say under me breath before I 'gin to coax her into action.

“I saw yah look at me breasts…I’m glad yah like um….yah want me don’tcha…want me like I want you right now…. Do you want to take off yur shirt or do you want me to….cause to tell yah the truth I wanna slide naked against you an take off your clothes with me very own hands…to play them across even inch of your naked body…..” Giggles erupt from me mouth at the thought of her an what she wears. “I’ll bet there is sum thing really sexy under all this starch. Sum thing scandalous that yah need to keep right on wearing as we play….ummm….I do so hope so…..shall we see?”

Unlocking me heels I bring each foot an leg upwards till me feet caress across the round bum of hers an pull her once again into me warm embrace. Hips undulate all on there own, trying to rub….enjoying the sensations that course through me body. Unashamedly I moan as the first button, then the second comes free revealing a starched shirt under the lab coat….I grin at the chance to slowly unwrap this present…me present. I let me lips linger upon her throat, a soft kiss upon the pulse of her that thuds heavily beneath me while hands stay busy with there choir. Soon we will be together…'soon' I whisper to no one in particular.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jan 11, 2008 9:22 pm
Profile WWW

"Amanda! Anyone of y-you!" Miss Hannigan demands, biting her lip forcefully and tearing her gaze away from the half naked female pressed so enticingly onto her. Closing her eyes momentarily to ward off the embarrassment caused by the stiffening of her own dainty nipples she clutches the blouse that had come free in her hands. "Hold Miss Smith! She's been overdosed!" At first the class stares dumbly, uncomprehending, until somebody pointed out the unattended jar. Amanda sprang into action, bolstered by another slight blonde and came up behind the amorous Miss Smith to lock her arms in place. Prying her fully fleshed self away, they held her down, no easy task considering her powerful urges. Amanda watched the woman's pillowy breasts rise and fall raptly.

Released at long last the teacher fairly sprinted to her desk, heels skidding as she steadied herself on its edge and dived into the drawers. "Hurry up!" Amanda called pointlessly while she rummaged. In due course Miss Hannigan held up a couple of pills. Without time to celebrate the find she rushed back and forced them ungently past the young girl's lips. "Swallow Cassie. Swallow the pills." The other put a beaker of water to the redhead's pouty lips and tipped it back carefully. All the while, Miss Hannigan kept her eyes fastened on Cassie's, adding her hands to those keeping her flat on the table. "Just calm down..." she whispered, silently praying that the antidote would take some effect. There was no time to take a pill herself, she would have to suffer through the effects. Already her face was flushing. In the excitement, the students missed the trickle of fluid that slid from under the professor's skirt, darkening her sheer stockings as her thighs shook. Cassie lay stretched out before her, delicious in her helplessness. It was with effort that she ignored her student's lovely torso. She licked her lips and averted her gaze.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

"Amanda! Anyone of y-you!" Miss Hannigan demands, biting her lip forcefully and tearing her gaze away from the half naked female pressed so enticingly onto her. Closing her eyes momentarily to ward off the embarrassment caused by the stiffening of her own dainty nipples she clutches the blouse that had come free in her hands. "Hold Miss Smith! She's been overdosed!" At first the class stares dumbly, uncomprehending, until somebody pointed out the unattended jar. Amanda sprang into action, bolstered by another slight blonde and came up behind the amorous Miss Smith to lock her arms in place. Prying her fully fleshed self away, they held her down, no easy task considering her powerful urges. Amanda watched the woman's pillowy breasts rise and fall raptly.

Released at long last the teacher fairly sprinted to her desk, heels skidding as she steadied herself on its edge and dived into the drawers. "Hurry up!" Amanda called pointlessly while she rummaged. In due course Miss Hannigan held up a couple of pills. Without time to celebrate the find she rushed back and forced them ungently past the young girl's lips. "Swallow Cassie. Swallow the pills." The other put a beaker of water to the redhead's pouty lips and tipped it back carefully. All the while, Miss Hannigan kept her eyes fastened on Cassie's, adding her hands to those keeping her flat on the table. "Just calm down..." she whispered, silently praying that the antidote would take some effect. There was no time to take a pill herself, she would have to suffer through the effects. Already her face was flushing. In the excitement, the students missed the trickle of fluid that slid from under the professor's skirt, darkening her sheer stockings as her thighs shook. Cassie lay stretched out before her, delicious in her helplessness. It was with effort that she ignored her student's lovely torso. She licked her lips and averted her gaze.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 10:11 pm
Profile YIM

“Amanda?” like in a dream…I could see her too….see her o’er me the lovely concern in her eyes…the infatuation. “I….I love you….kiss me….let me feel yur body, we….we were interrupted last time….still….long….for yah….” But some one had sum thing they wanted in me mouth…wanted me to take pills of sum sort. I knew I shouldn’t pills were drugs an drugs were bad.

Fingers pushed the pills into me mouth past me clenched lips. Why….all I wanted wuz love, a chance to curl ‘gainst the teacher who’s eyes still danced with lust o’er me. I could hear the voices telling me to swallow. I hated the taste of the pill, an when the water came I took the opportunity to drink some, keeping the pills under me tongue. The water eased me parched mouth, helped to give me fluids to replace the ones I felt trickling past me bum to slide beneath me. I took another swig, swirling the cool water in me mouth as the girls seemed to relax a bit. An then I spit…spit the water in a fountain towards the side of the desk, two small white pills flowing outwards in what I hoped would cause them to be missed. I wuzn’t taking no drugs, they wuzn’t gonna get ole Cassie to do things ‘gainst her ole will while she wuz in a stupor.

Laying back then an a forcing me self to relax an enjoy the gaze of there eyes upon me body. I let muscles relax as the pinned me, shear excitement in being forces back, me front naked to their view. I made sure that the skirt was kitted up an all so they could watch me undulate before them…perhaps one would touch me yet, perhaps this torment wuz jus part of the game. Reaching with a stocking covered foot I slide me toes up under that crinkling lag coat…up under a skirt of sorts as I went up her leg, a buzz of excitement on longing filling me as I came up tween her legs a felt the dampness of her middle.

Almost I came. Almost I felt the flutter inside knowing that me love was feeling as I do….me toe damp with her own heat before she is able to move away. Spreading me legs I beckon to them…any of them willing to brave themselves an enter me circle.

“Amanda…please….anyone please….a little taste…taste me….lick me…..oh god you don’t know how this feels….I need …. Need tongues an fingers inside me…a body rubbing me.” I looked at Amanda….”please….jus like me fingers, take me in your mouth one digit at a time I swear I’m….I’m ready to explode right here an now. Please….beginning you….need you…..”

Wiggling on the table I beseeched each an every one of them knowing someone would break…someone would touch me in a manner I needed. I loved this class….oh the things I felt here in this circle of girls…the girls that would soon be lovers. Oh the things we would share together in this auditorium. Excitement glittering in me eyes. A flush rolling across me skin, the heat rising from me body as I watch them all lick their lips an look at me, an offering for each an everyone of um. But most of all…most of all for the hidden glance of me teacher, the way she looked at me when she thought all eyes were averted.

The grin broke across me face…..maybe they would tie me up, play with me….or perhaps even spank me for being really really naughty….Laughter rose up in me throat an burst across the room, the pure happy type that knew soon I would be moaning in ecstasy.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:13 pm
Profile WWW

All of the women's efforts came to nothing when Cassie spit. Miss Hannigan was not fooled, spying the bits of whiteness fall onto the floor. Grimacing, the teacher closed her eyes. "You two, tie her down. You'll find restraints on the trolley." The pair nodded doubtfully, eyeing the crowd that was edging into the light, crowding each other in their laughter, mockery, and ashamed interest. The room was a powder keg next to an open torch, and the teacher knew it. Just then the girl snuck a toe under her skirt. Having no time to react, the digit jammed itself deep within her, despite her undergarments. Miss Hannigan cried out, a tremulous sound that subsided into a whimper. She hissed, finding her legs closed tight around the offending intruder. Agonizingly she opened them, rising to her toes and leaving the toe nude and glazed with honey.

Leaving Cassie to be swiftly tied to the underside of the metal display she looked forlornly at the ruined pills on the floor. "Out of my way!" she snapped at the audience, who reluctantly parted for her, surging forward once she was past to get an eye on the spectacle. Never before had she felt so powerless. Damning her exciteable class and whatever circumstance led to Cassie's dosing (and her own, she reminded herself ruefully) she made her way to the desk. An airhorn lay hidden in the top shelf. Making for it, she pressed the trigger, splitting the air with it's sound. The student's jumped, one guiltily withdrawing a finger from Cassie's hungry, drooling cunt. "Clear out!" Miss Hannigan pointed toward the door. Steeling herself against her own rising lust, she gestured emphatically. "Everybody out! I'm calling the medical team. Class is dismissed for the day."

They hesitated, torn between the opportunity presented to them, literally begging for their attention, and the novelty of free time. Gradually they drifted away, leaving the wanton maiden bound by the wrists. Amanda lingered, smiling down encouragingly. She used the crowd as a distraction to give the woman a quick rub, daring no more comfort before hurrying after the others, leaving her alone with her weakening teacher.

Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:58 pm
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next