View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:23 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie) 

Satisfied with her response I gently set her head down upon the stone floor, "That's better." I say looking her over. There didn't seem to be any serious injuries fom the violent shock she received. In fact for such a powerful surge she seemed to be recovering from it rather quickly. Could it be the collar again? Clearly there was more to the black piece of leather than meet's the eye.

I decided to wait until she was able to get back up on her feet without stumbling. As she got her wits about her I eyed up her exposed body in more detail, licking my lips as I looked over her full curves and slim figure again. When she was able to stand firmly, I motioned to her with the leash "The spring is further down the cave. Come with me." I said pulling her along by the leash.

As we walked away from the glow of the fires light, the cave grew darker until we reached a section illuminated by softly glowing crystal formations sprouting from the walls. Eventually we reached a fork in the path, "Go further down this path until you come to a fork in the tunnel. Take the right path, you should feel the humidity in the air not long after. There is a basket which holds several bath items in it." I instructed her, indicating the path going right. "When you have finished return her and go right. I shall be waiting for you. If you try to flee, I will know." I told her, my voice echoing off the walls.

As she started down the path, as if one cue, the leash popped off her collar without a sound. As I held it in my hand it reverted back into my vest in a matter of seconds. I held it up and looked it over, it was still as wet as when the collar absorbed it into itself. I smiled thinking of the possibilities this represented. Perhaps she would be clothed more fully than she thought.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:13 am
Profile YIM

What is had said seems to have a good effect. His hand letting me hair fall free an then gently patting the top of me head as I would a dog. Holding back the growl of indignation I refrain from the comments that are none to lady like an hope me previous agitation covers the tensing of me shoulders an arms I can feel. Reckoning it is best to make it look like I am relaxed an accepting of his offer, I will me self to be still, to relax….to be ready to spring when the moment is right.

Slowly I gather me self up, taking me time to bid the knight time to rescue me. If it is a story plot they want then I will give them one for the record books. Girls are supposed to be slow, purposeful when it comes to getting ready for the party….why if we wanted it too me hair alone could take hours. Averting me face so I can hide the widening smirk….yes, there are many ways to stall till the proper chance comes me way. Act….Act….the smirk gone from face like it was never thar when I finally look up an see his nod. Well at least I hope so.

I hate the way his eyes roam ‘bout me body. Swearing I can feel them linger in places that they shouldn’t, an should be covered by clothing to me abject humiliation. A princess should be well…like finally attired an I wuz any thing but. At least I got to follow, the eyes no longer watching me as the leash of golden chain yanked an pulled upon me neck. Stumbling after him, mostly for effect I hoped, mostly to put him off the scent of me real thoughts of escape I followed deeper into the dark cave.

Light greeted me eyes. A mutted glow could be seen upon the walls of the cavern, an with it a scent of warm water hanging the air. He stopped an so did I, trying to maintina as much distance as possible, trying to cover as much of me naked body as possible with me hands an arms. Still though I held me head high, thinking of the pride a princess would have, working to maintain me ‘regal’ bearing as it were.

Covering my self from the gaze I knew wuz coming as he turned I listened. Perhaps me opportunity would be soon….soon enough. Nodding to his words I waited patiently till he was done. Little did he know I could already sense the humidity in the air. Once the leash feel away I set meself to walk by, an then sliding both hands behind me bum once past I sashayed down the dark rocky cave, a lil wiggle in the hips, head high….jus like a princess should…well I reckon it to be that way. At least he would see more hands then bum I hoped.

Jus like he said I came upon the split in the cave. Carefully I picked me way round some large rocks in the darkness. Then following me noise I went deeper yet, feeling the humidity start to crawl upon me skin….feeling the rising heat. The chill from nakedness passing from me bones as I came upon a large cavern. A thousand patches of glowing crystal scaled the walls an hung from the cave roof like the stars in the sky overhead. I stopped, looking o’er the water as it gently spilled form one pool to another. Hundreds of pools, formed from the miniral rich waters o’er the ages. Three candles burned round one of the small pools, an there at the edge sat a basket like he had promised.

Edging closer I felt the water with me toes. T’wuz warm like a tub you would draw for yourself. At any other time…an other circumstance I woulda thought this wuz a place of heaven on earth. Slowly I sank into the pool, feeling the warmth of the water surround me as everywhere it flowed an bubbled o’er the mineral terraces to a music all its own. A sank, the stress an toll of the day lifted by the warm mineral rich waters. The rich would have paid thousands to sit here like me I reckoned. The thought bringing a frown to me face as I wondered what the price wuz gonna be from me….sum things cannot be measured in money alone. How much time had elapsed wuz hard to say, but already me fingers tips were wrinkled an I had yet to explore the basket of bath goodies….

Might as well I thought….gathering it closer an removing the towel that covered it. Almost I threw it….almost for the snake that sat under that towel in the middle of the display…a display no doubt set out to provoke or test.

“ARRGGHHH” I growled into the darkness of me private grotto entrance. Eyes afire an seeking out the creature that wuz sure to be hiding thar….watching me. Picking up the long cylindrical object I hurtled it into the dark passageway. I could only hope I hit him in the eye with it, but no yelp of surprise an pain greeted me above the syphony of moving water. Soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, body oil, an even a body splash. A giggle at the razor an razor gel…perhaps even this dragon did not know me as well as I had thought he did. Still it wuz a rather good start on providing for a ladies needs. Finally there wuz the wooden box, its fine grain smooth an polished.

Opening the clasp I drew back in surprise, the underside of the lid flashing with a brilliant light, a mirror in the middle of the ring of tiny lights. Within were all the fixings of a good makeup box….Pencil colors for lips an eyes. Concealer, foundation, powders, blush, mascara, lip gloss….seemingly designed for me skin…me color…one shade of eye shadow…one shade of lip color, well that is if you counted it as one piece. Somehow this one was well versed in the ways of women.

I had to admit a bit of panic with it all…I mean, I jus didn’t typically dress like that. I mean when I went on stage sure…or the prom that one time…but. Me eyes narrowing an casting bout the room….did he really expect me to put on all this stuff an look perty for him in order to take the one thing that mattered most in the world to him? No way….not a chance. The lid closing with a distinct snap…I however did not throw this gift. It might have a purpose much later on.

Clean me self…I could do that. I would feel better afterwards…but more no way. He could put that long cylinder were the sun don’t shine for all I cared. I washed…an rinsed till the water bubbled about me, trying to scrub his scent from me skin…an then settled back to await the knight that would rescue me…floating in the wonderful embrace of warm water. A smirk then…let him stew I thought. It wuz gonna be a long bath, an with that I closed me eyes to the music of the cave an swear I slept.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jan 13, 2008 3:29 am
Profile WWW

I watched her futile attempts to keep her body covered, trying to keep her backside from my view, as she walked down the humid path toward the spring. I shook my head at the silliness of it. I had already told her what her purpose was to be, and yet she still insisted on trying to maintain her dignity, even knowing what was to come. No matter.

I walked donw the left path in the fork until I came to a room containing an altar, a metal cabinet, several chains hanging from the ceiling, some of them movable, several shelves lined the walls, all of them holding various kinds of sex toys of all shapes and sizes. Dildos, vibrators, anal beads, vibrating eggs, nipple clamps, some with weights, a variety of ropes, cuffs, bindings, paddles, riding crops, spreading bars, and body harnesses. The altar was centered around several "natural" reflective crystal formations growing out of the walls in a half circle pattern. They were all shaped differently and had the odd outgrowing sprouts, but were for the most part flat like mirrors. The altar itself was round, 3-4 feet high, 6 feet wide, with a pentagram engraved on the top, and several mannacles on the side and on the top, the mannacles on the side all having adjustable lengths of chain. Also on it's side were three steps that followed it a quarter of the way around.

I began to move the chains and gather them around the altar, adjusting their position, fixing the height of some and allowing some to be adjustable. As I worked I heard a distant scream of anger echoing through the cave. Smiling in amusement as I gathered up several items from the shelves and placed them on a cart, covering the cart with a sheet to keep the contents a secret from my captive princess. I knew what she had screamed about, and that I would most likely have to find the object she threw later, but I did not care.

I opened the metal cabinet and looked through the clothes hanging inside of it. If the collar was able to modify her clothes into whatever I wanted, it shouldn't matter what she wore. Or did it? She was horrified when my robe was absorbed by the collar, leaving her naked and exposed and with a leash dangling from her neck. That gave me an idea. Looking for a dress fit that was chaste and modest, yet fit for a princess, I found one and took it off the hanger, carefully folding it before placing it in a basket.

I hadn't realized until I had started for the spring that the time limit I gave her was well past due. Well, I suppose as long as she didn't try to escape I could be lenient with her for now. When I reached the spring, she was sleeping soundly in the warm, earthy water. I set the basket containing the dress down alongside the basket which held the bathing supplies. I knelt down in the water next to her and gently began to caress her hairless womanhood, hoping to arouse her in her sleep and catch her off balance when she awoke.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:36 am
Profile YIM

The dream came to me as they always do. A man walks towards me as I lie upon the green fields of home. Each step closer brings his features into sharper contrast. So handsome, the shoulders full, the chest full of muscle. I can feel the sensuousness of him tween me legs even before I breath in his scent. A scent of sulfer an ……What the ????

Water splashes as I slide me legs together pinning the hands tween um….a scream echoes of the ceiling an bounces ‘bout the walls. Spinnng an sliding away from the great beast, his hand no longer pinned…free as I cover meself with me arms.

“Yah had no right to be doing that yah pervert. I mean, is that anyway to treat a lady. Yah should be ashamed of yurself an all. Is that what yur mama raised yah to do, to molest sleeping girls with yur fingers an all by doing unmentionable things….” it jus came in a long stream of abuse that I hurled at the creature…till….till I noted those eyes an membered his words…..’oh lordy….now what ‘ave I done’ I silently thought to me self.

“ummmm, sorry, I lost track of time” Actually I was mad at me self, cause if he was here now, then how was I going out the passage way….Had I lost me chance? Desperately I tried to think of a sum thing to give me back the edge. Slowly I worked me way out of the pool an under the towel, taking care to neither get it wet or me exposed which was a dicy operation. Finally with the towel wrapped ‘bout me an me feet on dry ground I took a chance to look up into those lust crazed eyes.

“ok….now then, ummm yah gave me some makeup an all, if you’d jus give a girl ‘bout 10 more minutes then I can get made up an all perty for yah …. An…. we’ll see if the mood is a bit better….an like by the way thanks for the soap an shampoo an all that other stuff….ummm….yah got a favorite scent?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jan 14, 2008 2:46 am
Profile WWW

The hand I used to caress her mound was suddenly caught between her legs as they snapped together, like a bear trap. It was released almost as soon as it was caught as she screamed, bolting away from me, kicking and splashing as she did so. Her face was flustered and she was blushing as she covered herself with her arms.I suppose I should have been angry with her, furious even, but I found I could only stare at her, as a long string of admonishments, chastising and verbal abuse left her mouth, smiling in amusement as memory dawned on her. "Are you finished?" I asked her and laughed.

I didn't care about makeup. I didn't care about the mood. I didn't care about perfume. What I did care about was satisfying the ever gnawing hunger I felt. " Yes, yours. Forget about the makeup, you have ten minutes to get dressed and come with me. There are fresh clothes in the basket I brought, they should be to your liking."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:59 am
Profile YIM

Ok I had to admit as I stood there dripping water on the ground that that had gone much better than I’d ‘gun to think it would. If only I could get him to avert that those leering eyes of his….I figure it would be real gentlemanly of him to at least turn round an let me get dressed. But then after all them things he said I wuz here for an all I kinda had some doubts. But then god does work in mysterious ways an doubting sum thing good can come of the troubles we get into to is just not with holding the faith at all.

I really didn’t like the fact he was naked….the cloak hid things that were in plain view right then an there that made me a lil queasy. Well that, an it being hard to take me eyes off the large thing that rode tall an proud there tween his legs. Nope, not happy at all to see how happy he wuz to see me, I mean he was a bit on the big side, kinda like me uncles stallion. It’s not like I didn’t know what it meant having seen things on me uncles farm that most city kids jus don’t grow up with. On knowing he wuz a bit too excited ‘bout seeing me ‘gain an where his hands had been jus wuzn’t a good sign if I had any hopes of keeping me virtue intact when I finally got out of here. So what is a good girl…a princess supposed to do when the rescuing knight is late? Well, do whatever yah could to keep the level of excitement down jus a bit.

I did me best to dry off an keep the towel tween me an any of me privates. Since me regular school uniform wuz a way too short skirt no how I figured that getting a few eyefuls of me legs wuzn;t gonna be no different than any other day. So them I let hang out from under the towel in all there shapely glory. I still don’t know what it is with men about a girls legs….I mean do they really get that emotional about following the soft curves of yur claves up over yur knees to the flaring of thighs? All that running has given me a good set of legs…an god hadn’t skimped on the rest of the package or so they say.

Imagine me surprise at a having a regular dress to where…one that did a good job of covering me up, to include me legs. I threw some of that body wash on and then carefully gathered the dress in me arms. Pulling it over me body, the towel still wrapped round me…then wiggling into the snug bodice as I pull the towel away. I stood barefoot beneath the length of it…its flowing hem forming a bell about me legs. This was a dress that a princess would wear…all it lacked wuz some of those fancy high heal shoes that really made me legs long. I smiled, doing a small twirl an feeling the dress lift upwards. Oh,…this was a ballroom dancing type dress…kinda like the one I wore to prom but without me bosom all gathered up an threatening to spill forth.

The sleeveless top held a glitter of sequins that sparkled in the candle light like a waterfall of diamonds. The waist of the dress accenting me slimness, than flaring to show off me hourglass figure. The emerald green matching me eyes. It wuz like it had been made for me. I could feel the color ‘bout me throat buzz with me excitement. Finally sum thing to give thanks for…above an beyond being alive for yet one more day. The dress did do a lot to take me mind off the part of his anatomy that jus wouldn’t stand down for nothing.

“If yah’d so kind…..” I turned, indicating the zipper up the back of the dress. “an Zip me up…. Now yah wouldn’t a brought me none of them long gloves, knickers or shoes would yah have?”

A girl I suppose can only ask so much of a gentlemen….yet for the first time that evening I wuz really feeling like a princess.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:22 am
Profile WWW

Aside from her displeasure at being awakened the way she had been and my lingering stare as she dressed, she seemed rather happy. In fact she was almost glowing. I'm sure she thought I would bring her something far more revealing than what I had brought and it made all the difference to her that I didn't. "Actually..." I said as I zipped up her dress, "I happen to have two out of three." I told her and handed her a pair of red high heeled shoes and a pair of white silk elbow gloves.

When she was properly dressed we made our way back to the altar room, offering her my hand whenever there was a steep step to be made. I didn't will the leash back and I wouldn't. At least not until I was ready to take her. When we returned, I let her enter first, letting her take in the horrors of what was to come. I placed a hand behind her back, slowly guiding her to the altar.

As we were approaching the altar her dress began to change. The white gloves became fingerless, ending at her wrists, and turned a translucent charcoal grey. The dress receded, revealing her shapely legs which were now covered in thigh high leather boots. It continued to recede up her body, revealing that the leather boots were connected to a leather garter belt. The dress was now completely gone leaving the twin mounds exposed. There were three straps situated between and around her pert bosoms, connecting the collar to a leather strap underneath her breasts; all combining to push them out enticingly. And to finally match her new attire the gold leash reemerged, growing much faster than before. I took hold of the leash handle, still keeping her in front of me even as the leash grew longer until it almost reached the floor as hung between us.

We reached the first steps leading onto the altar just as the changes finished taking place. "Get on the altar and lay down on your back." I instructed her, before licking the tip of her earlobe. I had to admit I was growing rather anxious. I had refrained from taking my pleasure for more than two days now and the hunger was beginning to get to me. Already I could feel my muscles beginning to twist slightly in agitation.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:31 pm
Profile YIM

As we walked I could feel his eyes upon me back, watching as the dress swayed with me hips. The high heals made me do it I swear to god. Though there is no accounting for taste. I suppose dragons jus ain’t all that color coordinated I mean the red pumps jus clashed with the dress an me hair….at least they wuzn’t gonna be all that visible. Still they seemed the least of me worries.

Now if only I had some undies so that the draft didn’t seem to swirl upwards neath the dress to caress me bare middle. It wuz the sort of friskiness I’d rather avoid, especially considering that from time to time sum thing fleshy an kinda pointed an stiff hit me tween me bare shoulder blades. The dress only covered so much, as I wuzn’t nearly so concerned with the back as I wuz the front. I’d endure the contact so long as he didn’t push it none further. If it weren’t for that yah might think I wuz headed for the prom all o’er gain.

Up ahead I could see the passageway gin to glow, an opening of sorts. It twuz in that opening I had me first inkling we wuzn’t going to no dance. I had pushed at me back forcing me to enter the macabre room of what only a pervert might call delight an I called horror. A great black stone sat in the middle of the room, chains an stuff gleaming as they came from the darkness overhead. Shelves lined with all manner of devices, some of which Hanaji had in her collection, that were only used for one thing. That thing wuz not to me liking….with this beast an sum of um looked like they would hurt a whole lot given size an stuff.

Me skin ba a tingling like a thousand alarms going off… an yet it was a pleasurable sensation that made me world tilt a bit. This time the hand pushed me yet ‘gain…closer the inky black rock in the middle of the room…an ….the pentagram…uhhhhh….gasping at the evil vileness that exuded from its surface. Chains hung from its face, chains to no doubt keep the victim secure. I could feel the weight of the rock upon me, my heart ginning to beat like a snare drum, fast an furious. I could feel me bosom shake as it hung free…me steps faltering as me boot hit the first step upwards.

I brought me hands to me face…felt the horror of the lack of clothing as the silk upon me arms met me bare breasts. Adrenaline surging in me veins sent me pulse hard ‘gainst the collar…I wuz not gonna be raped an murdered to save a play….I wuz not gonna be the princess anymore. I ran…dodging round the large body in a dead sprint for that door high heals an all. Nothing wuz stopping me…nothing at all.

As I lay upon the floor dazed an confused I could see those leering eyes hovering over me…me neck an spine hurt something fierce…me head rang like a bell. I sank ‘gainst cold rock, me heart pounding … a golden chain in the tightly coiled fingers of his hand….a chain….leading ….me eyes following it till me head an neck hurt from the turning….stupid … stupid …. Stupid….The words rocking in me mind an brining on a bigger headache. How has I missed it…the traitorous collar….the eater of all that wuz good … the maker of perverse.

“OPhhhh I got a splinting headache” someone had said the line always worked, an for me it wuz true.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jan 14, 2008 11:55 pm
Profile WWW

"A headache will be the least of your worries in a minute." I told her as I picked her up off the ground. Once she realized that the rather chaste dress she wore had changed into the skimpy slave uniform she now wore, and took the first step up to the altar she tried to bolt past me. She had succeeded, but before she got very far she got caught on the collar and slipped, landing right on her head.

I placed her on her knees and locked her wrists in a pair of cuffs nearer the base of the altar, forcing her bend forward at the waist to accommodate the restraints. I walked over to the cart I had loaded up before and pulled the sheet off. I looked over the items I had taken and picked up a set of vibrating anal beads controlled by a remote wired to the last bead. I walked back over to my bound princess and spread her butt cheeks apart. "If you're going to insist on behaving in such an unsightly manner, I'll no choice but to punish you." I told her calmly and pushed the beads through her puckered anal entrance.

I took hold of her hips and lifter her into the air, maneuvering her so was she laying down on her back, hands above her head, forearms bent over the altar's edge. I walked over to the other side and got down on my knees. Grabbing her legs and pushing them open, I press my snout against her pouty, hairless vulva sucking in the arousing scent of her woman hood. With drool seeping from my lips in anticipation I lap at her puffy pussy lips before spreading them apart again and pushing my tongue into her succulent sex, tasting the delicacy of an intact hymen. As I dive into her juicy muff, I turn on the anal beads and set it to low for now, feeling them working through the thin barrier of flesh.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:22 am
Profile YIM

Bodily I wuz picked up an carried under one arm like a sack of potatoes. Me head throbbed as I bounced…thank goodness he did not walk far I member thinking before me wrist were bound to the alter. Too late I gan to struggle, too late as the cuffs closed with a horrible click securing me to the black stone. Then wuz when he forced me to me knees like I be praying to some foul demon. Me heart speed once again, me breath in short burst an gasps an I swear me head wuz gonna explode. Yanking backwards I found the chains held…the shackles secure.

“Please Lord who art in heaven hear yah me prayer….Thank you lord an deliver me from the dens of inequity an horror. Let yur power stay thar hand an all if it be yur will.” The prayer tumbling past me lips in a whisper for fear of the wrath it might bring me. The foul beast returning…slamming me forwards to pin me ‘gainst the alter. Kicking me lages apart an a putting his shameful hands upon me bum. I prayers more earnestly now…silently moving me lips. His hands spreading me…his foul breath upon me bum. Sum thing smooth wuz pushed ‘gainst me clenched hole. Oh I tried…wiggling…wriggling, anything to make it harder. I clenched the muscles of me bum, afraid as ne’er before. I could feel the device slide within me, pushed past the resisting muscles an ‘gainst me will. Crying out for but a moment fore I bit me lip tween me teeth an held it. I would not cry out….thought tears may come to me eyes I would not give him the satisfaction of knowing how much he hurt me. On how…how much more as yet another slide ‘gainst the violated passage. A talon pushing it deeper. One after the other….Lord knows I did not want to count them….half a dozen I reckon, each one pushing the others deeper into me.

Oh…I wanted um out….punishment he says…punishment for wanting to stay pure an chaste an so he punishes me by this unspeakable act.

“You beast…punishment?...I did nothing but try an leave…to stay pure an chaste an away form all manner of males. Is this what you do to your species…hurt them, make them do things they ….” Cut off in mid sentence like he wuzn’t listening at all to me pleas. Cut off while he throws me upon his vile altar, me hands still bound above me head. I hit with a thud, like them wrestlers on them shows. But this isn’t no matt, it’s a hard stone that causes the air to rush outta me an leaves me panting as I lay thar helpless as a new born babe jus trying to breath. How did I ever even think he be a gentleman.?

I look down me naked quivering body at the things eyes, eyes filled with lust an desire. I have done nothing to ask for this…nothing….an yet it seems to do nothing to stop him as he grabs me legs an I feel the sharpness of his talons upon me thighs. Still trying to breath I move not…not until his tongue flicks across me middle, a wet slimy tip an I move. How I move, twisting an bouncing, me poor breasts jiggle as I dance upon that cold rock…anything I can to keep him from me body. ‘Gan an ‘gan he touches me like hanaji would…like I like her too. I can feel him, slithering tween me legs, the gates open before him. Oh how I try an close them, a trickle of blood beneath the claw…sliding down me leg from the exertions. His tongue grasps the ring above me hood an tugs.

I welcome the pain…welcome it above all else as another fear arises with me as me body reacts jus a bit to his ministrations upon me door. I yell then, anything to distract him, to let him know I do not appreciate his humor. But no…the beast does sum thing…an me insides quiver an vibrate. A half dozen lil ole spheres dance within me bum. In that moment within me belly a fire flares. Oh how I try an put it out…for if I fail I know I am lost…I am lost in ways I cannot allow me self….oh how I curse the day I joined acting class.

“You despicable beast…leave me alone….go an do yur self or whatever you do. Nooooo, no more…wrong….wrong to stir me pot…ohhhhhh……stttooppppp…..arrggggghhhhh. I hate you….afraid of me….that why yah tie me up….come on…be a man….I’ll show yah how I can beat the tar outta yah….noooooo. leave me….I’ll wallop yah good, maybe ….” An still I fought him, tiring….unable to really move much an hating him for it. Hating him like … like me lord told us not to………the tears come even as I grit me teeth an try to think of a better place…a holy place with which to hide.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:57 am
Profile WWW

As I explored the sugary depths of that velvet tunnel I thought I heard someone talking to me. Protests, challenges and curses being uttered at me. It didn't matter, all I cared about was the intoxicating flavor of the growing pussy juice that assailed my tongue. I was brought out of my reverie when I smelled blood nearby. Turning to look I saw a trickle of blood running down shapely leg wrapped in a leather boot that reached all the way up to mid thigh. No doubt I had accidently cut her when she struggled to break free of my grip. So focused was I on finally tasting her womanhood I had lost track of everything else. I looked up to see if I had injured my new slave anywhere else. I was relieved to see I had not but her jiggling tits caught my eye. Thrust out and jiggling from her struggles, they begged to be toyed and played with.

I released the hairless cunt lips and slid my hands down her legs to her supple buttocks up her hips and finally to the jutting, heaving mounds atop her chest. I tried to cup those beautiful mounds but as my fingers reached out, my hand caught on the chain, pulling on taut nipples and pink clit. The chain running through her rings was getting in the way, preventing me from utilizing the full range of movement I could manipulate the soft mounds into. The collar responded immediately, the chain breaking and retracting into the collar around her neck. With the chain no longer in my way I took the pliant mounds into my strong grip. Supple titflesh spilled out from between my fingers as I squeezed, my ebony claws pressing into her pale, creamy skin as I rolled and kneaded her pliant orbs.

When her tight wet channel began to fill with honey more earnestly, I withdrew my tongue from her twat and got up. Leaning over her helpless body I grasp the sides of her mouth to force her clenched teeth open and pushed my tongue into her mouth. Wrestling her tongue with my own as it drips with her sexual juices, forcing her to admit her arousal. "Do you know what that is on your tongue? That is the taste of an aroused woman's cunt. Your cunt. And it's soooooo juicy now Cassie." I coo into her ear.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:28 pm
Profile YIM

Mumbling a prayer of thanks to me lord an master as the beasts tongue leaves me honey pot in the knick of time. I had been saved…saved from me bodies betrayal at that wickedly sharp tongue. Oh, he was good, there wuz no lying ‘bout it. I might have been cursing his name, but it had been getting harder an harder to member why as he stroked me shaft…an then flicked the tip of him o’er an o’er me nub. Even now, as He hovered o’er me face I could feel the trickle of saliva across me bum, saliva an no denying it me own juice. Oh how I tried to crawl inside me self jus to get away from the attentions of this beast. Yet I could only scootch further towards me hands until I fell from the unholy dais. An then what wuz the point, I would still be trapped by the chains ‘bout me wrists.

Me breathing slows as he moves up me body, licking an kissing, but leaving that most sensitive patch of me alone. With a long slow exhale I try to refocus me mind an body, feeling the tongue play across me hard an waiting nipple. Stifling the gasp that seeks to go past me lips I turn me head into me arm so as to conceal the needs me body expresses. I vow to show him no response to his ministrations. Still each touch of his lips leaves heat in its wake. Heat that sinks into me already hot belly, an while the fires do not leave me in the interim, he keeps them going with his touch.

As me moves upwards, his hot mouth lingering on the small of me neck, I keep me head buried. I reckon all this does is further spur him on to explore the nerve filled flesh. I can feel me skin drawn into his mouth, teeth nibbling the flesh an making me chest an body squirm beneath him. Nipples rub along his skin as I shift, sending sparks around me breasts that turn to fire an travel lower. As he lefts himself I take the opportunity to scootch further away from him…an still he moves himself closer to me face…soon I feel the back of me head at the edge, close…close…

Fingers close about me cheek an chin, pulling me head round to his. Eyes, filled with desire stare into me own. I can see the reflection of red hair, an a tiny face, me own green eyes lost an bewildered within the black depths of his. The green hue of me eyes seems out of place, not the vibrant hue I have seen in a mirror so many times before. I am lost I realize before his hands force me jaws open an he takes advantage of me own weakness before his strength.
A wet tongue slides into me mouth, me head an jaw forced to his bidding by his hand. I taste the wonderful tang upon it. Pain rolls along me jaw as he hits the pressure points that will keep me mouth open an force me to accept him there. A small muffled sound of anguish bursts past me lips….hurt like that of a puppy in pain carried by me plaintiff cry. Still he forces his way with me. Averting me eyes I look at the far wall. The chains dangling…the devices that should bring pleasure…would bring pleasure in me lovers hands. That here will only bring pain an anguish. If not of the body, then of the mind.

Embarrassment hits me then. The heat of it upon me chest an face as I taste me own excitement. Even though I had known the extent of me bodies response, tasting it only adds to the fire within me loins. Silently I pray for the girding of gods holy armor ‘bout me nakedness. Somehow I have to stop him…stop me self.

“I know its me….me flavor. I may be a virgin in the ways of men but I am married an she puts yur abilities to shame.” Of course I knew me own flavor, how many times in better circumstances had me love kissed me after bringing me through the heights of ecstasy. An what better way I thought to show him his lack of ability than to compare his manly pleasure to a woman’s. There was naught else I could think of to insult him…no, his ability wuz good, but thankfully I had not betrayed me self through a climax…no…not even a good moan of pleasure had escaped me lips.

An even as he held me face I could feel the other part of him slide along me thigh. Throbbing an pulsing with unreleased energy. That feeling of fear ran along me spine an set some shivers cross me arms. Had I gone to far in the insults…would he choose to use the unsheathed sword upon me flesh? Mama had said the piercing of a woman by a man’s sword wuz painful. I wanted none of it till me wedding night, an it wuz too late for that, I wuz spoken for. Now….now it seemed that there wuz another way I would loose it. The way no girl in her right mind ever contemplates. The way that scared the very soul of me as I lay beneath his weight, me arms pinned overhead by chains. If it came to it I would fight with every breath I had.

“Please let me go….please, tis not right me being married an all. Do you not believe at least in the sanctity of marriage. I belong to another already, I can not belong to you…do …do you understand. You must let me go.” I plead me case, perhaps that good within his heart will win out.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

As I peered down into her eyes I could see. The shame, the fear, the loyalty and the desperation. She was resisting my advances with every fiber of her being, hiding her body's responses, insulting me, thinking of her lover, trying so desperately to keep her purity intact. But I could see, deep inside of those orbs like a lush, green forest, a burning heat that was spreading inside of her. It was a sensual, passionate heat unquenchable and unstopable. And it threatened to consume her very being if it was fanned correctly.

"Perhaps you do not understand the sanctity of an agreement made in good faith. Or what it means to make a sacrifice. However I do understand it. And because I believe in the sanctity of that agreement, I will honor it rather than continue to terrorize the townspeople just because I want to. But whether you understand or not is irrelevant. You went through with the agreement and sacrificed yourself to me. You belong to me now."

I leaned back up, grabbed her hips and pulled her back towards me. I took my now erect shaft in hand and pressed it to the lips of her sex, "That means I can do as I please with you. And if I want to take this..." I said rubbing the searing tip of my cock back and forth along her slit, only a single thrust away from claiming her virginity, "Then all I need do is take it from you. Everything you have belongs to me." I say as I slip an ebonyclaw into the rings of her nipples and tug them up toward the ceiling. I grab her ankles and snapped a pair of shackles around them. She wouldn't get very far even sliding her body back as she was before.

With her secured upon the dais I walked over to where my vest hung. Reaching inside I remove the three 'Icy Touch' ofudas I kept and applied them to the back of my hands and where my neck meets my jaw. I remove a few blank ofudas before returning to the alter and set them on the floor before increasing the power of the anal beads to medium. If I was going to fan the flames of her passion I mustn't rush, lest I put out the heat already within her.

I returned to my position at her hot sex and rubbed the back of my middle and index fingers along her pierced clit and pouty vulva before activating the ofudas. I quicky flicked her clit with the tip of a claw before pressing my muzzle to her sex and push the entire length of my tongue into her, sending the freezing, icy sensations throughtout every inch of her depths. My hands shot up to sieze her abused tits, pinching taut nipples and twisting them around between unnaturally frigid fingers.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Last edited by Ryujin on Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:18 am
Profile YIM

The words stung as they hung in the air. For a moment I could not breath. Worse yet the sensation of his heat gainst me, I could feel the tip of him upon me wet an ready lips. I wanted to cry out… to say sum thing, but confusion reigned with me poor head. The words, me body…every thing confused an awful in that moment. Pleasure of the body, the sanctity of me word, the drumming of me heart with me chest….then….then.

Me head swims in pain as I feel the rings pulled, Arching me chest high into the air I come off me shoulders an rest upon the top of me head an feet alone. Tears flow down into me hair brought on by the lance that drives itself from each nipple into me lungs. Only when he releases can I gasp for breath, the point driven home like none other….still….oh god I hurt as he drags me back upon the slick polished stone an cuffs me ankles.

Yes I had allowed me self to be sacrificed to save the “village”. But it wuzn’t meant like this…not at all. The script danced in me head. Every last word frozen in me minds eye as I scanned um an all. The “village” did give up a virgin sacrifice to the dragon to keep him happy whatever that had meant. The length of time unspecified which I didn’t like in the least.

Cold iron slides round her ankles….an yet only the body knows…….. A furrowed brow an eyes closed tightly as her lips move an fingers dance as if acting out some sort of pantomime. Lines of sweat drip down her supine body, gravity finding a way to pool the moisture upon the black rock.

I hadn’t entered into the full agreement cause I hadn’t known the dragon was real. An it was part of a class project, not sum thing, well real. An there wuz no village, ok, there wuz the school…but if I wuz agreeing then semantics wuz gonna be real important like. Oh lord I pray…give me wisdom….

“OHHHRRRGGGG, cooooooold” Once more me head spun, brought back to reality like never before. Me poor full bum buzzed and crackled with energy, a halfdozen lil ole tremors pushing gainst me an that frozen tongue. I scootch an shimmy, the chains clinking till they go taught an I can move no more. The gold conducts the cold directly into me … directly into each an every zone of me body that craves a special touch. Already me eyes tear, though now for a new reason…..

“Please wait….wait….” heat works aginst the cold as I respond “talk…ttttalk ‘bout the … agrreeeeeementttt……I have to understand once an for all what me role should be, to gain consensus…to understand the world I have been thrust into, an perhaps talk me way out of this so it is another girl that will have to endure the chilling heat of his tongue an claws. What would I sacrifice for the heat to warm me know as I crave something warm an full gainst me…an even more scary in me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:27 am
Profile WWW

Damnit, I was getting ahead of myself, I must take this more slowly. I slowly pulled my tongue from the wet, velvet tunnel, inch after inch of my long pink tongue disappeared back into my mouth as I withdrew my tongue. I was not disappointed with the flavor however. It was pure ambrosia, both intoxicating and arousing all at once. I ignored her pleas to dance my tongue around her pierced clit, circling the stimulated nub with my soft, freezing, pink muscle; coaxing more of her womanly fluids from her.

I pulled my left hand from the taut nipple it tortured and brought it down to her crotch, rubbing both her sex and clit and with the back of my fingers. My right hand continued to pull the rigid bud atop her tit this way and that, rubbing the aureol as I twisted the nipple. I realized that she had not been refering to me as I had instructed for some time now, though I had let it slide. Once again the collar reacted to my thoughts, the sound of a chain hitting the stone altar reaching my ears. I looked to see the leash in a pile beside her neck and reached up to sieze it, wrapping thelength of golden chain about my hand. It was important to let her know who owned her afterall.

I tugged on her leash forcing her head up to look at me, "I told you before to refer to me as Ryujin-sama and you will follow my orders according to the agreement." I informed her, returning my fingers to her aching nipple. I didn't have to answer her nor grant her any form of succor. The sooner she learned her place the better. I eased up on the leash allowing her to lay her head down again before returning my attention to her left breast. I cupped the supple globe in my hand, rolling the pliant orb as I twisted the rigid bud atop it. I licked my way up her flat stomach until I hovered over her unattended globe. Lowering my tongue to wrap around the soft titflesh, I encircled her breast completely; letting the tip of my tongue dance over the rock hard teat.

I pinched her soaked clit bewteen my stroking fingers before pulling them away from her sex. Her juices drip from my hand; the sound of the sexual fluids reverberating off the walls softly. I cross my middle and index finger and push them into her sopping pussy all the way to the knuckle. I slowly twist them around inside of her growing heat, letting my thumb run over her pierced clit with every rotation.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Thu Jan 24, 2008 2:36 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next