View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 4:28 am

Reply to topic  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Food Fight! (Open for All.) 

“That’s alright, Clarice.” Sondra replied with a warm smile on her face, “If I were in your position, and someone had talked trash about Diana, or one of my other roommates or friends, I would have done the same thing.” The dirty blonde then addressed the whole group, saying, “I don’t know about you guys, but I wouldn’t mind splitting from this nut house and going for a shower and a change of clothes…whoa! Incoming!,” Sondra instinctively ducked low as a giant macaroni ball flew by, just inches from where her head had been, and instead splattered heavily against a nearby chair, sending cheesy elbow noodles flying in all directions. Sitting back up and continuing on as if nothing had happened, she added, “…But whatever you guys want to do is fine by me.”

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Last edited by Sondra Van Ryan on Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:29 pm

(I just now posted maybe a few seonds before you. XD)

Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:31 pm

((Sorry about that, Clarice. I went back and tweaked it a bit.))

"The best thing to do would be to designate everywhere as clothing optional, and we could leave little fenced in areas for the prudes to prance around in. Call them "Prudist Camps." They could peer out of their fences and indulge in their offensive "I'm offended" behavior whenever they saw a natural person walk by, without bothering the rest of us."--Anon

Bio

Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:02 pm

She shrugs, peering over the chairs for a quick second and squeaks as someone falls before her and slides to a hault with completely ranch dressing as a shirt. She turns to Sondra and laughs nervously.

"Umm...not that I don't agree with you and I'm really not trying to sound paranoid but can we actually make it...out of here?"

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:17 pm

"Sure we can. The doors might be closed, but the kitchen isn't." I gestured behind me, signalling the nearly abandoned kitchen.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:22 pm

"oh well that's nice. We go from food to knives. How do we know girls haven't gone in there for ammo?" she asks, pulling her hands over her face and gives a small groan, shaking her head.

She was beyond having the images of knives being tossed at her, now it was just the mere thought of Kanoe being skewered or any other girl for that matter that made her extremely paranoid and edgy.

Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:37 pm

“Well, I for one don’t think that will be an issue. I mean, these guys may be immature enough to keep flinging potatoes or chucking apples at anyone within firing distance, but knives? That’d be a bit much, even for them. In any case if we’re going to make a run for it, the kitchen may be our only hope. The only other option would be to stay here and wait out the storm.”

Bio

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:01 am

"Not that I have anything against flinging taters, but maybe we should make a run for it." I quickly glanced over the table, picking up the macaroni on the wall and flinging it into the fray, wiping my hand on the ground.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:19 am

"If they want to use knives," Kanoe began softly, "Let them, it doesn't matter to me."

Though there were a great number of students involved in this silly conflict, she was not worried about a few girls carrying knives. She has already caused a greater number of damages to the school from channeling her mana. Then there were the monsters...knives just don't seem as threatening anymore. The witch sighs softly as the one called Diana decides to throw some food back. This was going to be troublesome no doubt.

"Well being here will not be much better," I continue, "Either some will get crazy and try to get closer to us to pelt us with more foodstuffs or...members of this school's staff will show up to restore some order. I would rather not be here when either happens."

She smiles faintly as she brushes hair from Clair's face for a different reason this time. Her hand rests on the woman's cheek. Though there were strangers with them at this table, seems the cat was out of the bag when Clarice explained why this had happened. Not that it matters who say this, Kanoe only cared for her love only.

"No need to worry about what anyone thinks of me," She says softly, "They do not matter to me. Lets get out of here."

My Monster: Vespira
My ADD: Alexandra

Sat Jan 26, 2008 12:58 am

"Well jeez. I can't help it. It ticked me off. Didn't know she would go off the deep end," she grummbles and holds the woman's hand to her face for comfort as she looks away with a pout.

She nods though, shivering with the thought of the staff catching them in the middle of this foodfight. Food seemed alot less scary then the staff by a long shot. She tries to wipe off the gravy that creased down Kanoe's face in hopes of keeping it out of her eyes. This was really bothersome. Either these girls were immature or they were desperate for 'fun'. Some fun...throwing things at eachother and in the face without caring didn't seem very 'fun'. She scoots close to Kanoe and slowly pers up to examine the kitchen. Only a few yards away and most of the girls fighting were in the middle.

"I say we go for it. Paranorma will have to take a backseat behind the staff. Eehhh...I'd hate to be in here when they come in," she says and turns to Violett with a straight face, "I hope your coming with us. I'd hate to see you left in here by yourself with these mad women."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:07 am

Violett nodded, grains of rice falling from her hair, speaking for the first time since she'd latched onto Clarice.

"Let's get the hell out of here."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:09 am

"I'm one hundred percent behind you guys on this one as well...Let's blow this pop stand!" Sondra ducked once more as a Styrofoam cup with a lid on it flew over head, hitting the wall and sending a cup full of Mountain Dew everywhere. "I think we're still being targeted. It might be best if we leave now, and leave fast."

Bio

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:22 am

Violett nottded, whimpering as a rain of stale gummi bears fell on her.

"Maybe we can drag the table?"

Sat Jan 26, 2008 2:41 am

"Women is hardly the word for it, more like chimpanzees. Anyway, any time wasted is more time for the teachers. Lets go!" I grunted and bolted towards the kitchen door. Luckily the door swung both ways, making it all that easier to run in when no doorknob needed turning. I skidded to a halt inside, waiting for everyone else to come. Adrenaline pumped through my veins, causing me to become very short of breath and energetic.

Sat Jan 26, 2008 3:38 am

SKittish VIolett hardly needed any encouragement to run awa, wailing like an air raid siren as she crossed the caffeeria, pelted with skittles and sharp frangments of chips. She let out a muffled squeal of protest, forcing her lips to stay shut as vanilla yogurt splatered across her face and all over her shirt in a vaguely obscene way.

He glasses smeared with applesauce, she wasonly aware of the doors as she purst through them like a runaway train, hitting the wall at full speed and collaspsing to the ground with a feeble whimper as her glasses skittered away.

"I miss my dignity..."

Sat Jan 26, 2008 5:19 am
Reply to topic   [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next