View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 2:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 True Destiny? (open to all students) 

"Not love, per se... but the love of a deep friendship." That's how I decided to explain it, "And to me and Sondra, sex is something to share among all sorts of girls, friends, lovers, even family in some instances."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”
~The Infamous Linnis van Ryan~

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:07 am
Profile YIM

I raise an eyebrow to the incest comment. "Family?"

Take my hand and fly away with me.

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:08 am
Profile YIM WWW

"Only when gay, which is fine, since both she and I are. The actual dangers of incest only apply to straighties, the rest is just taboo, and taboos are just silly."

“Sex is more than an act of pleasure, it is the ability to be able to feel so close to a person, so connected, so comfortable that it's almost breathtaking to the point you feel you can’t take it. And at this moment you're a part of them.”

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:24 am
Profile YIM

I giggle to myself, thinking this girl had some interesting things to say. "Fair enough. So tell me more about yourself."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 5:18 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"I'm Linnis Van Ryan, formerly Linnis Takasei. I got married, unofficially of course, last year. I like to sing, write, play video games, and have sex. Umm... Im into science fiction - not so much scifi horror though. Not horror really at all. Get enough of that here."

Sun Jan 27, 2008 6:57 pm
Profile YIM

I giggle at the girl, then take her hand and continue walking. "So what else do you enjoy doing here at school, other then sex and games. Do you swim, play sports? Anything?"

Sun Jan 27, 2008 7:04 pm
Profile YIM WWW

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:00 pm
Profile YIM

Sun Jan 27, 2008 9:24 pm
Profile YIM WWW

"Pretty fast." [/i]Only fast enough once in a while, though.[/i] I added mentally.

Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:45 am
Profile YIM

I smile. "Well it is at least something you enjoy doing and are apparently good enough, if not great. Just keep going with that."

Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:16 pm
Profile YIM WWW

At that moment, Zoë from the top of the slope came a surprised yelp. This yelp was followed by several "oof's" and "ouch's" as a petite young woman in a purple summer dress and large matching straw hat came tumbling down the hill. Her hat was the first casualty of the gravity, falling off her head and was soon caught by the wind to flutter out of sight. Her sandals went next, first the right then the left. She landed in a heap just a few feet away from Linnis and Kairi, forehead first

"Owieee," Zoë groaned. She sat up with bit of effort and tried to get her bearings. Her vision swam and her head was killing her.

"God damn tree root!" she swore in a hash angry voice. "Motherfucking school cost enough, cant they pay for decent landscaper? Christ where's all that money goin' Memory blancking? Hymen repair? Cause it sure aint going to --"

Zoë gasped and clasped her hands over her mouth. That wasn’t her; she never talked like that That wasn’t her voice at all. It was Jane’s.

"No, no, no," she mumbled to herself, her muffled voice sounding like her own again. "That cant be happening again. I'm better. I'm... fixed..."

She looked around quickly to se if anyone heard her, but all that did was make her so dizzy again that she nearly fell over.

Zoe's Bio

Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4