View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 2:32 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

The insides of me still danced with pleasure, caressing the now unmoving shaft…squeezing it with each pulse as fire bent across me. I moaned and withered in abandon to the pleasure that coursed through me veins and danced along me nerves.

Pain brought me back to instant reality….Me head snapped forwards an me breast jiggled an stretched taught as I tried to get me point away from the pain….hands hold the full nub of me still, bending something cool gainst me skin. “arrrggghhhhh, You fuck….” I cursed, never for had I done no such thing. But this hurt, an it hurt bad in light of all the fun we had been having…. “I didn’t say yes to now putting some ring in me nipple…..ohhhhh that hurts…..” I looked into those big yellow eyes and watched….watched as he gathered up me other orb, the glint of gold in those large fingers of his.

I bucked an squirmed, passions fire forgotten, the gold heavy ‘gainst me skin, pulling on the pierced nipple as I moved….a sensation…new ….not hurting …..’oh god no’ to feel this with each movement, to feel me tip heavy an full….the band fluttering against me soft skin, cool an heavy…”ARRRGGghhhhhh it hurt even more, more so cause I knew it would happen, more so cause of me thrashing about I bet.

“I thought this un wuz supposed to be pleasure….I ain’t feeling no pleasure right now you big pale sack a potatoes” oh I wuz mad…. “jewelry like a necklace maybe….I don’t think the amdin is gonna be happy bout yah doing this to students gainst thar will an all!” I shouted at him, spittle flying cross me naked chest….

Still as the pain ebbed something about them…something bordering on pleasure, the nipples like hard points with a mind a thar own…

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:24 am
Profile WWW

"Nonsense. You already have a necklace and a collar. It would look tacky to have another thing 'round your neck."

Alucard grinned in spite of itself. Its giant fingers touched against her new piercings, testing them out. "You may want to treat these with some special care, Cassie. It takes quite some time to get used to them, and it takes them time to heal, as well. However, I don't think you'll have any problems."

Alucard looked into her eyes. "Besides, I think you'll find these quite pleasureable after a time..." Alucard chuckled lightly, and then without warning, the "cord" resumed fucking her.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:31 am
Profile YIM

Glaring at those eyes, I watched, wondering when the pain would finally ebb ….oh god it hurt, like nothing I’d ever experienced. Exhausted an a hurting I let me head fall back….tears flowing up me forehead outta the critters line of sight.

The ropes moved and creaked under me swinging weight.….the cord pushing in an out of me. But I didn’t want that, I wanted to curl up in me lovers arms….an cry and heal…like he said I needed. Wetness sloshed in an out of me, but I wuz dead inside….tormented by the weight that shifted ‘gainst me breasts an caused a lil more pain with each push … “jus stop….lord that hurts….you even had anybody do that to yah….and now yah want to have sex….hell no, I don’t think thar be a girl no were that’d go for that…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 3:50 am
Profile WWW

Alucard looked at her. "Oh, you are probably right, but you must remember: it doesn't matter. You are here to be punished, and that is just what will happen..."

The "cord" continued to pump into her, slower now, as Alucard looked at the swaying girl in leather. She had changed so much since she had set foot in the Basement, and the alien was proud of its work. She looks so delicious, too...

Alucard allowed another "cord" to slide from the cavern that was its mouth, to find Cassie's warm body. It touched against her clit, rubbing Cassie's joy-button slowly, with deliberate strokes.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Oh, now that wuzn’t fair no how….the flush of me orgasm still sitting upon me…he touched me were it mattered, where the fire could burst upon me inside like no were else. Biting me lip to keep from crying out I felt the center of me be brushed yet again…a slower stoke pushing in an out of me inside….slowww…in till it bumped me cervix an sent small tremors to me center…then out…..

“whheeeww” I blew the air outta me lungs, me breasts quivering….searing pain withdrawing but still in pain….I knew I had to talk, to have him talk…anything to keep me body from a doing what it wuz a bent on doing.

“how…how do I gotta treat um, so they heal right an all. You leave a way to get um off me….I mean I gotta now like, so I can do right. An you keep doing that an I might not be able to treat um right like…..oh lord yah ain’t nice an he knows it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:11 am
Profile WWW

"Until the skin around the piercing hardens, I wouldn't have anyone pull them," said Alucard. "I made those special beforehand, so the only thing you'll really have to worry about is keeping them clean, and from the way you did things earlier, I have no doubt in your ability to do that."

As it said this, the "cord" continued to torturously pleasure her clit, rubbing the nub with an expert touch. The other "cord" continued to fuck into her slowly, penetrating her deep rather than fast.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:18 am
Profile YIM

“An How long…mm” I stopped meself….the ropes gently swaying, “will that take….” The breath rattling cross me teeth as I sucked it in an pushed me breasts upwards….trying real hard to keep um still an all. “seems yah took all me clothing….an” I squeezed me eyes tight as he hit me cervix an stopped the moan, swallowing hard as the shaft of him slowly withdrew. “so now how ‘m I gonna keep um all … so they won’t pull….” Air pushed outa me as the stroke rolled in an me center wuz all teased ‘cross me tip… “that ain’t nice, I’m trying to hold a conversation so I don’t hurt meself in the coming days an” He hit top ‘gain an I tried to jump as them inside parts pushed past the ends of me in into something deeper still….”oh our blessed virgin Mary did got feel like this inside yah when he gave yah the blessed jesus to bear….” Me eyes wide on full of lust….”please at least put sum gauze o’er it an tape um in place so I don’t hurt meself none…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:39 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned as Cassie was shafted deeper than before, far into her womb. "You seem like a fast healer. If you're lucky, it'll be a matter of days." I'll give it a week and a half, thought the alien, eyes glowing, or ten minutes, if she heals with magic.

The "cord" withdrew from her fully, and then plunged back into her body. The "cord" manipulating her clit actually somehow latched onto it, sucking at her nub.

Alucard maintained its smile as the "cord" inside Cassie increased in tempo somewhat. "You're already healing, Cassie. You might actually be done by the time the punishment is all over."

Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:58 am
Profile YIM

Muscles straining I tipped up me head, bringing me chin to me chest an a looking at him through me arms. Me body jiggled as it he pushed into me. I had enough strength left to look him in the eye askance like….me nipples felt swollen an far too sensitive….they hurt each time my body stopped suddenly an me breasts wiggled….”they hurt, even now…..ohhhhhhhh lord how do you do that!” Me voice trailing off as I threw me head back an bucked on that wicked tongue a his….defiantly had a mouth of exceptional wonder that…..

“owwww ohhhh owww….don’t…..oh yesss…..jus….yess owwweee….” I wanted ot hold me breasts still so I could enjoy this….this pleasure….”I …. I thought this wuz ….supposed to be pleasure ….oh …ummmmm….aooowwww….oh how …not supposed to move…..oh my…stop it…..no…..yesss……ummm…aaawwweeee, …..damn it…..”

Potty mouth….but I couldn’t help it. It felt wonderful an then I’d move and then they’d hurt….I swear there was a lil pool of blood off of each….I mean sum ice maybe….sumthing, anything….pain then pleasure, pleasure than pain…the lines blurred….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:35 am
Profile WWW

Alucard spotted the blood and groaned. It would have to cauterize the piercing again. "Very well," said Alucard. It picked a roll of tape off of a hook on the wall, and proceeded to tape her breasts down. The mouth opened again, and another "cord" came out. This one wrapped about Cassie's upper body, over her breasts. It was significantly cooler than the "cord" shafting her pussy. In fact, it was downright cold. "This will help ease the pain," said Alucard. "We do want those piercings done right, I guess." Now that they were secured, Alucard began to piston its "cord" into her pussy again.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:43 am
Profile YIM

Breathing heavy ‘gain I slide round the long hard shaft inside me….felling it….feeling it .. STOP….That brought me head up, “oh no….oh no you don’t you …. You fiend, you good for nothing lout….i’m….I’mmm….ummmm” tape an gauze….an “ohhhh. OHHHH, that’s cold. Goosebumbs rain up an down me spin as he wrapped another of them strange tongues round me….cold as it wuz the pain reseading in me chest….while the heat continued inside me….burning like…

“ummm yes….better…but cold…..an hot….” I giggled, after all I’d o’er heard sum of them bad girls a talking ‘bout things they shouldn’ta….”Ummmm, I don’t suppose like ummm” the shaft hit me center a in an through….so deep…..Twisting a lil round it….liking the feel of him…. “I’ve heard ice then heat….said it wuz ohhhhh yesss ….umm fun….ohhhh yesss like that ohhh geeee…ok, I give ok….ok good….real goooodddd,, oohhh….” Me clit positively stood straight up, im sure as he sucked on it….an slid along its lil sides like….his shaft in an out of me….I tipped back again…jus hanging thar….oh such pleasure…..oh such bliss….the fire in me chest fading an a bigger won going down lower…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:03 am
Profile WWW

Alucard maintained the stimulations it gave Cassie. Her nipples stayed cold and under pressure. The "cord" in her cunt violated her still, keeping the same tempo to a rigid degree, causing Cassie to sway in the ropes. "Much better," said Alucard, enjoying the feel of her arousal, of her pleasure. Now that a "cord" was inside her, it could collect at least a percentage of her energy if she climaxed. The touches from the collar somehow increased, though Alucard had not pressed any of the controls to it.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:12 am
Profile YIM

Oh no this wuz much better….I could feel me skin start to warm….I squeezed with me insides, feeling him enter and go deep….pushing ‘gainst me the whole way…every inch as them sensation crawled inside me.

“ohhh, you ….keepp…..I’lll……ummmmm yahhh, ummmm yahhhhh oooohhhhh” . I bucked, as he slide deeper. Then pulled as he slipped from me, inch by agonizing inch till I felt him only at me hole, playing along the lips fore entering an a sliding inwards, seeking sumthing….bumping and pushing his way passed me inners….”ohhh yess” I cried out into the room, me voice echoing off the walls a coming back to me.

Every muscle tensed on his way out….I swear I practically lift meself of the ropes cvept for me ankles and wrists. With legs spread wide, and me back arched upwards he pushed in an …an… “OHHHAAAAARRGGG Ohhh oOHHHHH Yeessss, faster …take me…ohhhhh” The fire leapt o’er me an crashed in me….I swiveled and pivoted an did all I could to ram him home an make me shudder repeatedly….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:27 am
Profile WWW

Alucard grinned as the "cord" fucked her senseless. Her spent sexual energy was being siphoned off through the "cord" and into Alucard. Cassie's sweat now drenched the floor beneath her. Alucard suddenly withdrew the "cord", leaving her pussy open. However, the sensations didn't stop.

Feeling her arousal had awakened the machine some time ago. It had observed what she had been receptive to over the rest of the time she had been in it. It could now imitate the sensations that she found most pleasurable, and had transmitted those feelings into the collar. So, to Cassie, it still felt as if she was being shafted in the cunt by Alucard's "cord", still felt as if her clit was being sucked, still felt as if fingers ran over her flesh, caressing her.

Mon Jun 04, 2007 8:41 am
Profile YIM

The tremors ran through me yet as the hands still flowed o’er me body…..slowly I came down ….jus a lil….body sensitive. Oh so sensitive, more hands an mouths joining the ones already thar. How? I opened me eyes for a brief moment, long enough to know this ain’t one of them pagan orgies…long enough to doom me self to unimaginable pleasure.

I curled me toes ‘gain, so recently relaxed by the last climax of me body. Curled um as somebody pierced me bottom with ….with a finger? Thar wuz a humming in me ears, the ropes a swaying now each swing….rocking me will hands and mouths an ….vibrator….oh god yes….I arched me back as the motion pushed me gainst it, the gently vibrations teasing me nub and sending the heat back into me…I purred, moaning softly.

The cold had left me breasts, instead I felt them massaged, yet nothing touched me nipples. Like the wuz of limits, the tape secure across the tops of me mounds, the ends still hard beneath the crude bandage….but now as I rocked they moved, an I could feel the weight, the joy at carrying this jewelry, this decoration….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 04, 2007 7:21 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 21  Next