View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Sep 24, 2024 7:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Hi from Suzi 

Post Hi from Suzi
Hi all.

I'm new here, while I am still unpacking the Gucci handbags and trying to find a malls that doesn't suck, One of the teachers told me to introduce myself, so here I am. Now please tell me there are some decent parties around here, your cheerleading squad doesn't totally blow and there is at least 'something' to do around here that does not involve eating sushi - I hate fish! So anyway I am going to go and have a look around, see you all later.

Name: Suzi
Birthplace: London
Nationality: English
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Green
Height: 5' 2"
Weight: 59kg
Measurements: 32-24-32

Jeez - how did I get here?:
Well if you must know I 'was' perfectly happy in my private school in England, I pretty much have it all, the sporty car, the bottomless wardrobe, the limitless credit card and of course I could can get away with anything because somebody will be there to bail me out.. you guessed it, my dads loaded... I ended up here when I was forced to transfer to Shokushu 'cos daddy moved overseas to open yet another new company. - Well I guess I will try and make the best of it, I have my eye on the head cheerleader position and I am sure I can find some friends who are worth my attention.

What am I like?
'Hell in a handbag' - spoiled, totally self centered and as bitchy as they come.

Secrets.
Talks the talk, walks the walk, but is actually a virgin.

Out of character:
Never take anything personally... its all just roleplay ;)

Suzi

Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:42 pm

hmmm the good Kim in me wants to say hey and welcome to the campus ^^ the evil Kim in me wants to say.."I hope you get rape by a monster you bitch"

OOC: welcome to the campus and have fun ^^

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:52 pm

welcome to campus enjoy yourself is all I can say

Alice: Dozen girls, one body
Krystal Neo-cyte; The Chimera Erica Scorned
Jessica The Hunter

Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:47 am

Hmm, yes, well if you start bitching at me and then get raped by a monster, don't come crying to me.

OOC: Nice character! Shes pretty sexy, lol. I wouldn't mind being there to "welcome" her after her monster raping

Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:27 pm

P-p-people like you are... are the r-reason I spent half of high school c-c-curled up under my desk c-crying...

Er, I.... I mean... hi...? M-maybe we can just... let the past stay past and get along?

OOC: Very interesting character. I'm sure everything you're expecting is going to happen.

Wed Mar 05, 2008 6:01 am

Location: On the shelf, in the corner, forlorn and abandoned. Why not pick me up?
Welcome to the campus. I hope your stay is enjoyed...I mean...I hope you enjoy your stay.

If you should ever wish to play with a certain demon doll, please do not hesitate to say so.

*chorus of hellish laughter from the puppet minions*

The Doll House

Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:59 am
Profile YIM
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]