View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Sight Seeing in the Commons (Open to All, more the better) 

Post Sight Seeing in the Commons (Open to All, more the better)
Fuck walking. Fuck looking around a beautiful tropical island. I had another two weeks before my late-start classes began, and I would use that time to familiarize myself with Shokushu. In the mean time, I was fucking tired. Jet lag? Unpacking? I didn't know. Whatever it was, I was content to be laying on a couch in the Commons for a few hours, and expected to stay a few hours more.

The thing was, I usually stuck out like a sore thumb, but here at Shokushu, I seemed fairly normal. White hair and purple eyes were commonplace compared to the amount of bluenettes I had seen just today. I figured Shokushu had gotten something of a reputation as a safe haven for girls my age, a place to escape the bitter darkness of society and be one's self. I was really thrilled about that.

I wore a green top with a crossover design and dark blue jeans as I sat in the commons, people watching. I liked to call people watching in areas where there were a lot of young ladies "sight seeing", a habit I picked up from some guys I knew in high school. They had been fairly bad influences on me, looking back, but were better than some, for sure.

But I was a little disappointed by how little notice I got... I'd do something to attract attention to myself, but I was feeling too damn lazy.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:49 am
Profile YIM

"Hey, you ok?" I was, noticing a girl that I have not seen before, and approached her. I had on my usual black shirt and blue jeans, and over my shoulder was a gym bag. My wet hair made it evident that I had recently showered.

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:04 am
Profile WWW

I sat up with a start and gave her a small, admittedly weak, smile. "Just tired," I said ith a cute shrug. Igave her a subtle looking over and wasn't at all displeased, though. There really were some beautiful people here, and I was glad to have enrolled. And really, a straight girl enrolling at an all-girls college wasn't going to be straight for long, especially on a campus so isolated, so it was like heaven for me. Beautiful available chicks and no men.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:51 pm
Profile YIM

"Ah....want a hand heading to your room, or are you just chilling here?" I said, flopping down by her. "And you're new here, arn't you?"

Wed Feb 27, 2008 4:51 pm
Profile WWW

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:24 am

((Sure, Kim. I'll try not to break your heart with this one ^^))

I gave her a smile and a nod, warm and friendly, "Yeah, got here today, classes start after Spring Break." I closed my eyes and took in a deep breath, enjoying the freshish air. Better than in big cities, that was for sure. "And I'm just relaxing here. Wanted to check out the campus, but am too damn lazy, so I'm checking out the students instead." A blush washed over my face and I looked at her after realizing what I said, "Err, I mean, meeting and stuff. I'm not, like, some creepy lurking potential stalker or anything."

~Hamlin Garland~

Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:46 am
Profile YIM

I walked up behind Madison and grab her breasts and played with them as I notice the new girl and smile "hello there and who might you be sexy?" I ask with a smirk

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:19 am

These girls were pretty damn brazen. My blush only darkened as I looked at them both, "S-Saffron." It was captivating, watching them. I felt like I should look away, give them privacy, but at the same time, it seemed rude to.

~Hamlin Garland~

Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:26 am
Profile YIM

I yelped a bit, and looked behind me. "Damnit Kim....you know how I react when you do that....Luky I didn't try to knock you out or something...." I said to her, then shaking my head I said "We get spring break? We've been here for 4-5 years....we never had a spring break......or summer.......we get a few days off for Christmas/New Years but that's about it...."

Thu Feb 28, 2008 3:59 pm
Profile WWW

"Well, normal people spring break. When late-start classes begin," Normal people, I hope it didn't sound as rude to them as it did to me. I wasn't really thinking things through before I said them, just saying them. With the two of them having thrown me off-guard like that, though, you couldn't honestly blame me.

~Hamlin Garland~

Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:50 pm
Profile YIM

I frown at Madison and noded "sorry I guess I wasn't thinking there." I say with a soft smile while looking at Saffron "has Madison said we don't get Spring Break nor Summer break." I say as I slowly walked up to her "but welcome to the campus hope we can become good friends." I say before giving her my trademark greeting as I give a deep long kiss on the lips

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=1603

Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:28 pm

"So she said. But I do, since my classes don't start for another week or two." I laughed nervously, feeling a little like an idiot, "But thanks for the welcome."

~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 29, 2008 2:44 am
Profile YIM

"Well...we kinda got a limited selection as to things to do....there's no internet, phone, TV, radio, or mail pretty much." I said, nodding. "Though there's a gym, pool, a couple of nice beaches, and of course the lounge."

Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:21 pm
Profile WWW

I blushed madly, but couldn't resist saying it, "Or, seeing the way she greeted you, it looks like the students make our own activities..." I wanted to be more blunt with it but couldn't work up the nerve. It was a bit... strange. I had hung out in plenty of gay hangouts in Canada, but even then people didn't just walk up to one another and greet via grope.

Still, the isolation of the school surprised me, "I think it's strange that while most colleges are vying for the best net access, Shokushu has nothing."

~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:08 pm
Profile YIM

Fri Feb 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next