View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Oct 02, 2024 10:23 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Sight Seeing in the Commons (Open to All, more the better) 

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:08 pm
Profile YIM

Quietly sitting down next to the new girl, waving to Kim shyly.

"I... I guess there's things that go on here they don't want us blogging about..."

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:24 pm

"Ce qui?" I rose an eyebrow curiously at her, "Like what? And by the way, my name is Saffron." It seemed I was attracting a fair amount of attention, or maybe it was just the conversation topic? Either way, making friends was nice. Maybe I'd make a friend who had Guitar Hero...

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:51 pm
Profile YIM

Closing her eyes and shuddering, Violett looked away.

"You.... You wouldn't believe me if I told you... But... for what it's worth... I don't know if anyone else has a euphemism for them, but... I... I call them "close encounters'.'"

The haunted look in Violett's eyes when she turned back to Saffron made it obvious she wasn't joking,

"On the other hand... Most of the people here are very friendly... In a way they probably don't want anyone knowing about either though... Last I heard this wasn't supposed to be a party school... Anyways... I... I'm Violett Small... Pleased to meet you."

She stood up just long enough to curtsy, then smoothed out her skirt. She was worried that being the only one in uniform would make her stand out, but so far, no one had said anything.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 10:11 pm

I shuddered a bit at her haunted tone and expression. Something had really done a number on her. But the concept of a party school and euphemism "friendly" seemed to counterbalance the scary thought. "Saffron LeFay. Relax, Violet, you seem so tense. Do you need a message or something? I'm good with upper backs. Magic fingers."

~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:07 pm
Profile YIM

"Th... Thank oyu, Miss Saffron... I don't really need one... But I'd like one anyway..."

Violett looked into Saffron's eyes, nearly kissing her before pulling away, covering her mouth with her hands. "I... I'm sorry.... I... You think I'm some kind of horrible t-t-tra... Tr- slut now, d-don't you?" she stammered, barely coverent.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:23 pm

I wasn't generally the take charge type, but she seemed so shy, I almost had to be. I couldn't think of any way to really convince her other than evidence to the contrary, though, so rather than say anything, I kissed Violet deeply and suddenly.

~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

With a muffled purr, Violett kissed back, cheeks glowing a bright red.

Trembling a little, she wrapped her arms around Saffron, hugging her gently.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:02 am

I wrapped arms lightly around her too, pulling her onto my lap. She needed to feel loved, I decided. That might help her relax. I'd show her good in the world, and hopefully calm her down. Plus, I always wanted a pretty stranger sitting on my lap making out with me.

~Hamlin Garland~

Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:30 am
Profile YIM

Violett broke the kiss, smiling bashfully. "Like I said... The people are all really nice, with... like... maybe one or two exceptions. Just,... watch out for anything that isn't human."

She pressed her lips softly to Saffron's again, hoping that she was better at kissing than she was at telling truths that nobosy would believe.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:00 am

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:38 am
Profile WWW

(Sorry. I get a little over-eager sometimes)

Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:45 am

Saffron broke the kiss and smiled warmly at Violet, "I think we're making them jealous," I giggled, looking to Madison and Kim, hoping they'd understand what I was trying to do for Violet, "So, don't feed the animals. Got it."

~Hamlin Garland~

Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:01 pm
Profile YIM

(And if you'll forgive me for posting again, this is my way of trying to fix it...)

Violett's eyes had almost met Saffron's when the other girl's strayed, and Violett's couldn't help but follow.

Looking up, Violett's eyes suddenly sprung open, her cheeks flushed red with a mixture of shame and excitement.

"Oh, um... HI, Kim... Hi, er, Kim's friend... Sorry if I interrupted anything."

Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:48 pm

Now on Discord, flarecobra#8525

Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:08 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next