View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 4:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

Post A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls)
It was a good morning on campus until Darwin arrived at least. Dragging a few suit cases behind; Students stared in shock and the halls began to erupt with whispers. Darwins form was athletic, beauftifully built. many of the whispers were 'Why is there a guy here?!' or 'damn he's hot' or 'wonder if he's gay'. of course they didn't know Darwin in the slightest. the 'he' they were chattering about; under all that clothing was a young woman. popping open a can from a vending machine she smirked and winked to a passing brunette of course she enjoyed acting the part of the guy; of course it was even more impressive to the stdents that she was carrying a set of instruments on her back. She'd sit in the common room for a few minutes in her black slacks, black dress shoes and white button down shirt a simple white tee beneath.

"Ugh, damn sore after that trip feel like someone hit me with a truck."

Even the voice she used sounded like a man's of course she was practiced as a singer her voice well trained for that and on the side impressions. She'd sip from her drink and a vase would jump and shatter she'd cringe and look about noticing it after a few moments before she'd lean back with her bags and her instruments on her lap of by her side hands behind her neck.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Tue Mar 04, 2008 1:39 am

Peering out a the new arival from behind a book, Violett raised an eyebrow and blinked.

"A boy? Here? Something isn't right.... I..."

She smiled, momentarily forgetting her paranoia once she'd heard his voice. A man was here.... a genuine human male! How long had it been since she'd seen a boy? Too long... And she'd never, EVER gotten a chance to date one back home... Maybe now she'd finally get her chance.

Gathering all her courage, she stood to walk towards him, sheeks red, her entire body trembling nervously.

Amazingly enough, she didn't trip on the way over. When she tried to talk, though, word simply refused to come out.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:28 am

She looked over Violet as she approached snickering a little in her head at the shy woman whom had approached. A smirk and wave to her she'd pat the seat next to her.

"Hey there, Why not take a seat you look like you're about to keel over.'

she'd open one of her bags and pull out a simple acoustic violin and it's bow with a smile at it's elegant design. She placed it on her shoulder her chin on it's rest and ran the bow against the strings a few times adjusting the strings.

"Hmm, at least no weakened strings... not that I didn't bring dozens... and I'm sure the music department will have more."

she'd say forgetting violet was there for the moment.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 4:47 am

Sitting down, Violett smoothed out her skirt, offering him s hy smile.

"So... um... hav-- ha... having a boy here is um... wond... kinda.. er.. that is... It's new...."

Had she not been paralyzed by embarassment upon realizing what came out of her mouth, she'd have hit her forehead with all the strength she had. Instead, she just froze, glowing a mumiliated shade of scarlet.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:51 am

after a quick hum from her violin she'd look to Violett a hand pushing through her rather short hair. the shy smile seeming just too cute really.

"Would think so, It's an all girl's school right? I'm certain a boy would have quite a bit of trouble thinking straight around a couple hundred girls; especially since they all seem so... cute."

She'd nod to herself before lifting her can and taking a sip from it placing it back down quickly before bringing her violin to make another gentle hum.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 5:57 am

"It... Um... doesn't seem to be hindering you. I'm... I should have introduced myself... I'm Violett Small, sir... And if I may ask... How did you wind up here?"

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:17 am

"good to meet ya Violett, Me name's Darwin Quincy bit of an irish lick ta my blood. as for how I got here..."

she took a pause to put down her violin thinking the best way to explain. She decided to go with the truth.

"Well, guess I took the plane, was kind of a pain of a ride really."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:23 am

Violett stopped for a second, trying to figure out how to phrase it.

"Forgive me for, um, you know, stating the obvious... But you're the only boy on campus, and I'm... Is there a story behind it?"

Last edited by Violett Small on Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:32 am

She scratched her temple with her bow a little leaning suggestively close to her ear.

"going to tell you a little secret because I like you Violett... if you want to hear it of course."

She'd take her hand carefully not to scare her.

"It's about how I managed to get here."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:38 am

Violett nodded, wrapping her hands around Darwin's.

"Of course... I... I want to help."

She leaned in nervously, looking down a little and offering her ear.

"What is it?"

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:49 am

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:50 am
Profile YIM

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:54 am

She'd nod slightly closing her eyes though quickly she'd move Violett's hand to touch tightly against the zipper of her slacks giving her a nice feel of the lack of the masculine parts.

"Don't tell anyone else I'm not a guy alright?"

she whispered in her natural tone with a slight sigh. She smiled and moved their hands from touching her.

"Now... sorry about that hope it doesn't bother you much."

((As I said anyone is welcome to just pop in))

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:56 am

"Oh my god..." Violett whispered. "I am so sorry.... I... I called you sir and everything, we're. like, Marcie and Peppermint Patty now... It... It doesn't bother me that you're a girl, it bothers me that I'm a moron.."

Sitting up, Violett smiled shyly. "Don't worry, sir," she said with a shy smile. I... I won't let you down."

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:05 am

She'd just laugh stopping only to take a deep drink from her can before it would crush itself into a ball.

"Nah, you're not stupid, if you were so is everyone else in the school I've seen so far; guess how many have already tried to convince me into their beds because i'm the first 'man' around their age they've seen in ages."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 04, 2008 7:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14  Next