View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Oct 03, 2024 9:10 am

Reply to topic  [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
 A Strange New Arrival. (Open for all girls) 

she laughed hopping up off her bed and taking the coin off of Violett's head patting her shoulder slightly.

"Sorry Violett, didn't mean for that to happen, then again probably wasn't me."

she'd shrug at diana's answer.

"Really? a beach and a library... that's it?! I was expecting something more entertaining than just that around here, even if the girl's made it up themselves."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Darwin And Tatiana are Available for play, PM if you're interested

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:04 am

"Sorry f I disappointed you, I'm not the very adventurous type"

She wouldn't adventure out on this island any way, she would be too afraid of being attacked or something along those lines.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:08 am

"Guess we'll just have to come up with something won't we."

She'd laugh a little piulling at her collar a little out of discomfort. though she wouldn't take of fthe shirt; there was no reason to she could live with the tropical heat since apparently the air conditioning wasn't working.at the moment.

"What comes to mind of something you'd like to do right now?"

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:14 am

Diana wondered if Darwin had figured out that she liked her, a few things that she would like to 'do' came to mind, but she made herself not say them. She racked her brain, it was a hot day, but she was fairly used to it.

"Uh, swim mabey? the pool is locked, but I have a key, so I go swim there sometimes, its nice and cool in there."

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:19 am

"Ah why not, better than sitting around this stagnent room all day isn't it? Might as well have fun."

Standing she'd move to her drawers and begin gathering her garments of course not wishing to walk out in public in a skirt and stockings. She wasn't quite planning on bringing her swimsuits from her 'safe' though if asked she wouldn't say no.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:31 am

"Well, we will be all alone, no one else will be at the pool, you can bring your female swimwear if you want, but its up to you"

Diana said, she left the room, and came back a few seconds later, in one arm she had some towels, and her own blue bikini, that she liked wearing but usually couldn't 'damn swim team rules...'

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:38 am

shrugged slightly as she took off her skirt moving to her 'safe' to gather one of her swimsuits, deciding on a bit of a strange one, in the back it appeared like a bikini in the front a one piece though either way it would probably look nice enough.

"Alright, as long as you lock the door being the three of us."

she'd say as she'd remove he shirt and bra quickly only to replace them with her modified corset and a tee-shirt giving her the manly appearance she walked in public with though she still wore the panties for a moment before they too would be replaced by her usual garb and slacks, she decided to fore go the button down shirt and carry her swimsuit hidden in a pair of swim trunks.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:47 am

Diana smiled, she didn't think Darwin would bring her swimsuit, but she must of thought wrong though, she walked outside to wait for the others, opening the front door to the dorm. The corridor was completely empty, since it was fairly early in the afternoon, most people were out doing something.

~Diana Collier~

Mon Mar 10, 2008 5:53 am

VIolett followed along, smiling nervously.

"I... I'll meet you there... I have to go get my swimsuit from my room... I mean, unless you want to wait for me..."

Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:32 pm

She exited her room following behind Diana hearing Violett she'd pat her on the head.

"Alright violett up to you rally, don't have to actually go into the water."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:04 am

Violett shook her head, "If you're going to be in the water, I should too. I'll be right back.

She scurried upstairs She'd be back in ten minutes or so, but for now, Darwin and Dianna had plenty of time to talk without her interfering.

(Need sleep, feel free to go on w/o me.)

Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:27 am

"Ok then Violett, we will be right here waiting"

Diana said, watching her go out the door, she waited a second, and then spoke.

"So, do you like swimming?"

~Diana Collier~

Tue Mar 11, 2008 10:27 am

She offered a smile and nod as violett left leaving her an diana chatting in front of their room.

"Swimming, yeah I enjoy it no reason I wouldn't assuming you do since you grew up on a beach."

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 4:25 am

Diana smiled, it was good to know that people were listening to her. She thought for a second what to say next.

"Yeah, Hey, are you a... erm... virgin?"

she asked, seeing how she would respond to questions like that.

~Diana Collier~

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:14 am

She asked a bit wide eyed not in her masculine but more in a panicked feminine voice and even still she was stepping awkwardly shivering at even the mention of such a thing.

Tatiana Azevedo:

Raven

Wed Mar 12, 2008 5:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next