View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Sep 28, 2024 3:22 pm

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Endurance Training (Bonjoceiv) 

Post Endurance Training (Bonjoceiv)
Noel grinned as she approached Shokushu's large outdoor pool, loving the feeling of the bright sun on her bare skin. As she passed by a couple of pool chairs she tossed aside her big pink beach towel, revealing her bikini-clad body rather theatrically, despite the lack of an audience. She wore a skimpy white string bikini covered in little pink hearts; the bottom hugged her cute butt perfectly, and the top was tight almost to bursting, nothing but a pair of thin red straps tied in little bows keeping the fabric covering her body. As she walked, her luscious breasts jiggled with each step.

There was no one around to show off for, unfortunately, so while she was still several feet from the edge of the pool Noel suddenly took off at a run, gaining quite a bit of speed before she reached the tile-lined edge and dove gracefully into the cool, clear water. She surfaced after a moment, taking a deep breath and brushing her bright hair away from her face. Noel loved pools. As pretty as beaches might be the water was always dirty and the shores constantly crowded on the weekends. I'll take a nice, quiet, solitary swim in the pool over a dirty crowded beach any day she thought, smiling to herself as she floated on her back in the warm sunshine.

((I've got some reference pics!
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/776/1375/36478.jpg
http://privatephotoalbums.com/ims/u/776/1375/36477.jpg
One's already in my sig, but you can never see a picture of a cute girl in a bikini enough, right? ^^))

Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:43 am
Profile WWW

Bonjoceiv was walking along, finally discovering the campus he heard about from some of his previous "friends". He heard close by someone running and then a loud splash, moving closely to the pool, he poked his head in and lifting his shades off his face, he noticed her, she was beautiful, like all the girls he ran into before hand. He walked in and quietly closed the door behind him. Moving quietly, he made his way to a chair and placing his guitar case beside it, he stripped off his shirt, jacket and pants and walked over to the side of the pool. Standing in his boxers and sunglasses, in all his muscular glory, he looked at the beautiful girl floating on her back, "Mind if I join you?".

(Thank you for the reference pics! Makes me happy :D )

Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:32 pm
Profile YIM

Noel stood up, startled when the man addressed her. She was confused for a moment, seeing a young man on an all-girl's campus. He seemed too young to be a teacher, and he was obviously quite handsome. After nearly a month of nothing but female lovers, even just the thought of being with a man was enough to peak her interest. She brushed off her mind's questions, assuming the rather bold stranger was probably some sort of TA or maintenance employee. An upperclassman, one of those odd paranoid girls constantly talking about monsters and demons, had warned her on her very first day never to trust a man she ran into on campus. Noel had brushed it off as some kind of odd initiation right though, just bored students trying to spook the new girls.

She clasped her hands behind her back and slowly retreated a few steps, watching the man and smiling slightly. "Well I don't see why not." She said. The cold water had caused her nipples to become stiff, and they were easily visible through the thin material of her bikini top until she backed into deeper water. Just before it got too deep for her to reach the bottom she turned suddenly and dived under, moving into the deep end.

Fri Feb 29, 2008 5:51 am
Profile WWW

He smiled at her, watching her swim, wondering what could possibly be under that nice little bathing suit. He slowly slid in the water and drove under, swimming around back and forth from one side to the other, coming up for air close to her, "so what are you doing here all alone?", he asked leaning on the side.

Sat Mar 01, 2008 6:06 am
Profile YIM

"Just trying to get a little exercise while the pool's free. Everyone else is down at the beach this time of day." Noel answered, gliding back and forth in graceful sweeps. She knew he was watching her, that he could see her stiff nipples. In fact, she liked it. It gave her almost the same thrill as being on stage, knowing someone was mentally undressing her. She wondered what he was thinking of doing to her as she turned at the far edge and started drifting back towards him.

"What about you?" She asked, shooting him a sly grin. "It's not often you run into a handsome young man at an all-girl's college on a secluded island..."

Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:00 am
Profile WWW

He smiled, watching the water wash over her. He was also enjoying the view of her wet body and hard nipples, but that was besides the point. "I guess I just happened to stow away on the wrong plane... sometimes life is kind enough to give you a gentle breeze and other times its mean enough to throw some shit at you... you know what I mean?" He chuckled a little, smiling at her.

Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:10 am
Profile YIM

"Stowed away, huh?" Noel asked, with obvious skepticism, as she floated over until she was right next to him. They were at just the right depth for her to lean over the edge. She crossed her arms in front of her, and her soft, pump breasts rested on the wet tiles surrounding the pool. She stood, bent over at the waist, her cute little ass just high enough to break the surface of the water.

She grinned suggestively at him, her bright-green eyes half lidded. "I see. You just happened to stow away on a high-security plane headed to an exclusive private college full of nubile young women who haven't seen a young man of appropriate age in months, if not longer?" She asked.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:00 am
Profile WWW

Bon stared at her cute little ass, and chuckled, "well... when you're a homeless wanderer... you'll hop on any plane going anywhere... this one just happened to be leaving when I wanted to... and high security?... one guard at a gate doesn't constitute high security when all I had to do was get on the taxi fareway and just climb up into the landing gear..". He smiled as he floated around, "I know it sounds like I planned this... but trust me... I was hoping to end up in the Bahamas and bum around for a while before continuing my travels around the world... now I have to hide in a cave every night from school officials... guess this is what I get for wanting to go global...". He laughed before diving under, then swimming back up, brushing his hair back and slowly climbing out of the pool on the other side, two can play at that game, he thought, as he slowly climbed out, he just happened to be showing off his perfect muscular ass to her.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:58 pm
Profile YIM

Surprisingly, the flirty young student didn't follow after the man. Instead, she turned so her back was to the side of the pool and placed her hands up on the edge. In an easy motion she pulled her petite body up and out of the pool, water washing over her gorgeous curves. She smirked at the young man on the other side of the water, slowly kicking her shapely legs back and forth as she sat on the edge.

"Well it sounds to me as if I have a potentially dangerous delinquent on my hands!" Noel said with obviously fake distress in her voice, blissfully unaware of just how right she was. "A good girl would go and report you to security, don't you think?"

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:02 pm
Profile WWW

Bon chuckled, diving into the water, then swimming over to her, wrapping an arm around her smooth beautiful legs. "Well... I'd have to say... I think you might like delinquents...". He smiled seductively as one of his hands stroked her legs. "Maybe this delinquent could show you how bad he really is sometime..". He chuckled playfully at her, still caressing her legs, spending some time on her thighs.

Mon Mar 17, 2008 4:26 pm
Profile YIM

Noel bit her lower lip and blushed faintly as Bonjoceiv began to stroke her bare legs. God, how long had it been since she'd had a good, hard fuck? Sure, she had her hentai and her favorite sex toys, but nothing compared to being fucked by a real man.

"Well..." she said quietly, her chest starting to rise and fall a bit faster "I imagine a delinquent wouldn't bother asking, now would he?"

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:25 am
Profile WWW

Bon smirked at her, as his hands found the bottom of her bikini and began to pull it down. "Yeah... since the delinquent in this matter would just do what he wants anyway...". He hopped up, kissing her neck as his hands continued to pull down her bottom. The minute her bottom was down and her sweet love button and slit were revealed, his hand immediately found her button and began caressing it as he sucked on her neck.

Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:48 pm
Profile YIM

Noel raised her hips slightly off the cold wet tiles, making it easier for Bon to remove her skimpy bikini bottoms. She kicked them away and into the water once they were down.

"Oh yes..." She whispered, spreading her legs as he began to tease her sensitive clit. When his lips found her neck she moaned and let her head fall back. Supporting herself with one hand, she reached up and pulled her skimpy top down, exposing her impressive breasts to the bright afternoon sun. Her pink nipples were fully erect, and her already damp pussy was quickly becoming very wet. She didn't care if another student saw them; in fact, the thought excited her.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:19 am
Profile WWW

He grinned happily between kisses at her moaning as another hand found a breast and began to pinch and caress her nipple. A finger began to slide into her pussy as his thumb still played with her sensitive clit. He continued his kisses on her neck, but threw in some nibbles and sucks as it went on. He felt her wetness increase as his finger slid into her. He didn't care if they got caught either, he would just quickly run away with her anyway. She was all his now.

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:14 am
Profile YIM

"Mmmmmm..." Noel moaned as the disguised demon slid his finger into her tight pussy. She arched her back, thrusting her breasts out as he teased her stiff nipple. Her heart was pounding a mile a minute and her chest rose and fell increasingly quickly.

"Yes, yes..." She cried out between moans. "Take me, please!"

Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:27 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next