View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 4:29 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
 Challenges... for Cassie 

Cassie was now in one of the alien's chambers, large non-digestive sacs that could easily fit her inside one. Alucard sat back on the bench now, enjoying its meal. It rubbed its abdomen, right about where Cassie was.

Inside the chamber, it was black as pitch. There was no light to see with, so it was practically like being blind. The soft, moist walls pulsated slightly around the student. The air was warm and humid, moving around the student who was now perhaps literally in the belly of the beast. Figuratively, however, she had been in the belly of the beast ever since she had set foot inside the dungeons that Friday night.

The "cords" had heard Cassie settling in the chamber, and now they slithered forth, the only thing signifying their presence being a slight rubbing sound on the chamber floor.

Fri Jun 08, 2007 7:36 am
Profile YIM

It appeared the lord had given me a true punishment…one designed to teach me sumthing…to have faith I suppose. To be shown the errors of me ways. The creature pulsed about me…the gentle beast of its heart lulling me to sleep. An so there in the soft dark place…me body slowly untensed feeling the warmth, the softness, letting it calm me. If I wuzn’t dead or dying then that could only mean I wuz in the lords hands an had to accept what happened. For it wuz his desire…an his desire for me life couldn’t be wrong now could it.

Moist wet liquid ran o’er me skin, caressing me much like the soft leather bond me. A scent, some how familiar wuz in the air, with a large inhale of the air through me nose I sought it out. Familiar, yes, the tange of….of sex? I slide me hand tween me legs opening them slightly an feeling the edging of the chamber expand to accept the movement. I wuz coated on the stuff…me middle wet as well. I brought me hand back up an sniffed….yes, the scent wuz much the same…though not me…not yet I reckoned.

Something stirred neath me…under the wet walls of the chamber like, rubbing me bum….an spin. I relaxed, sinking against the gently caress. Ok…alive….weird smell, but not unpleasant…reminding me of coupling with Hanaji, well afterwards, but not her scent either. I put me fingers in me mouth an tasted it….pungent, an wonderful…it sent shivers down me back that creeped into me middle….

Finally I relaxed, the scent, the air, the darkness all contriving gainst me to jus enjoy…to sit back an let happen what happened for a mere mortal wuz not going to change gods grand design for her life. Me hands slide across me slick body, till I felt the walls move gainst me front as well…not entrapping me…but caressing….lightly me skin gainst another woman’s like, only we had booth been wrestling in warm oil, an were slick to the touch….”ummm, ok not so bad cassie…jus relax…..relax……I distant moan seemed to reach me ears over the steady hammering of the heart….me breath relaxing…sinking into the surrounding warmth like a baby in the womb….yes…like a womb….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 08, 2007 10:37 pm
Profile WWW

Feeling her body relaxing inside the alien, Alucard allowed the "cords" to creep closer to Cassie. They found her bare feet in the dark, and tickled against them.

The moan sounded again, louder. It was a cry of lust in the darkness.

Eden moaned again. Her slight frame was supported entirely by the alien's "cords" now, bucking and jerking in mid-air inside the chamber. However, she would not moan again, or at least not so clearly. A "cord" had found its way into her mouth, and she was eagerly sucking on it now, though she did occasionally attempt a faint "Mmmph!"

Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:20 pm
Profile YIM

Another moan…female and happy…like with sex an hanaji. Wuz the darkness playing tricks on me mind. I tired to listen more intently, to hear what could be heard, the steady thrump of a heart beating in the distance….a pulsing to the walls about me that caressed the length of me as I protected me tender nubs with me cupped hands.

An then something moved gains the bottom of me feet…tickling them like…like a lover….like a friend….I slide me knees up, holding me sore breasts with me hands to protect them…the knees sliding along the slick walls of warmth that surrounded me. I put me heels gainst me privates, a small ball now in the darkness eternal night….in the belly of the beast.

That sumthing else wuz here had to be by gods design, so I accepted it an relaxed back into me womb, curled up like a babe…no longer even sure of which way wuz up or down.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:31 pm
Profile WWW

Eden moaned in ecstasy around the "cord" in her mouth. She was being shafted faster and faster, her cunt practically spraying her honey now. She sucked on the "cord", head bobbing in an attempt to pleasure the "cord" and herself. She thrust her tits forward, as if in offering to the beast, loving the sensation of the "cords" on them.

Giselle's movements were even more erratic in the chamber next to Eden. Her bucking hips were moving so fast that Alucard nearly feared she would dislocate something. Her clit, played with by the "cords", was causing her to moan into the massive shaft in her mouth.

The "cords" in Cassie's chamber continued towards her, finding her feet again and wrapping about them up to her ankles. They rubbed the girl's flesh eagerly, nuzzling the soles of her feet.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:49 am
Profile YIM

Sumthing wuz here….touching me….then going o’er me legs an wiggling tween them an me bum. I giggled at the touch upon me soles…..not realizing the wrap about me legs till it was too late an me feet were securely bound together. That got me to thinking…the moans…the way the heat an slickness…an smell….couldn’t….no couldn’t be.

But it had to be…an that meant….only one thing. I tried to breath out…well the sex had been fun with him…the last time…before he ate me. But how could it be like that now…mating inside him…would this get me pregnant or sum such….oh lord…no cassie be calm….its a miracle your alive, might not be what yah think….

Course me feet was a secured together like, the testing of the cords not getting me nowhere…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:16 am
Profile WWW

Eden's body jerked with another orgasm, feeding the alien with her climax. She squealed as loudly as the "cord" in her mouth allowed, ending her cry abruptly to continue sucking on the "cord". Giselle shuddered and climaxed, too. The smell of their honey wafted through the chambers as the air circulated.

The "cords" in the chamber Cassie was in now continued their quest, up and around her feet to her soft quim. The "cords" rubbed against the leather of her outfit as they traveled, bringing pleasureable sensations to Cassie's flesh.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:27 am
Profile YIM

Leather creaked and slid tighter cross me flesh. I squirmed as I felt the things rub ‘gainst me middle, making there presence be known…warm and soft gainst me petals. So…this wuz how it would be…Me skin tingled, wanted the caress…welcomed it…but then me mind connected…1…1….4 call it a girls intuition.

Oh, I wuz mad of a sudden. Perhaps he could hear me yet. “ok, you lout…you fea bitten good fur nothing horse flesh….I … I like peed on meself in fright an all yah want is sex inside yah instead of outside yah. I slapped the side of the chamber with the flat of me hand….Why didn’t yah jus say so….its not like yah didn’t have me receptive as yah did me a lil while ago…oh no….yah had to scare the life practically outta me….swallow me….” I wiggled….mad as a hornet in the gut of the whale I reckon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:45 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, but it's so much more fun to see you scared," Alucard teased. Then it laughed at her, long and loud, while at the same time, playing Cassie's voice over and over again, begging Alucard not to eat her.

Before she could react to them, the "cords" wrapped about her chest, pinning her hands over her breasts and binding her tightly. The "cords" at her cunt rubbed her sex-lips playfully.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 1:52 am
Profile YIM

Playfully I struggled ‘gainst him jus to punish the ape for what he’d done to me. I’d have smacked him ‘gain if I’d known….would smack him when he let me go…. I slide me ankles upwards, opening the ways for the tentacles to get closer….keeping me knees tucked in close to the wraps about me chest….With me knees together an all bent up like this I knew I’d be tight…as tight as I could be and the ay her rubbed me…”hmmmm” I couldn’t help it, like I wuz some depraved lil girl that had to have a treat…only the treats I wanted right now were a lil more grown up like.

I sucked in a mouthful of air….then hollered back…”its still wrong…so to make up for it I think yah should treat me real good like….like yah done ‘for.” In a way it was real refreshing at being all tied up and able to jus sit back an enjoy what came. An god seemed to be telling me this wuz ok an all, since it wuz his miracle that I be alive an not dead…even if it be the intent ofhte creature all along. I leaned me head back an softly moaned as the tentacle rubbed me lips flat an played o’er me nub like. Lord in heaven its hard to stay mad when sumthing is making yah feel like this…”ohhhh mmmmmm be good like that…..mmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:04 am
Profile WWW

"Oh, don't worry," said Alucard. "You'll think this is really good..."

The "cord" nosed between her puffy sex-lips and entered her vagina, penetrating into Cassie like Eden and Giselle had been penetrated. The two girls could still be heard, muffledly moaning around the shafts in their mouths as they were violated by the alien.

The "cord" pushed deeper into Cassie's twat, spreading her with its bulk. Another "cord" attended to her stiffening clit, rubbing the little nub with its tip. Her chest had been tied tightly, restraining her hands over her tender pierced tits, so the "cords" left her nipples alone... for now...

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:14 am
Profile YIM

Could the others hear us….lord I sounded like a wonton harlot with me talk. How had I gotten to this point, I mean …. Well….wuz it not gods will? A tentacle flickering ever so lightly across me nib….the thoughts leaving me as fire spread inside..an something else…something large pushing gainst me entrance….pushing aside the muscles an flesh. Me eyes widened in the pitch blackness an I sucked in air expanding me chest an arms…..”Oh my God…..” a few more puffs of breath “arrgghhhh, ohhhhhh meeeee” breath….breath….me sides spreading till I’m tight round the tip of him…so tight…so large….but the skin stretches, muscles pushed to thar limit I reckon an it slides in….lord knows how big…how wide…buts its in me, slick an wet an warm…heat flares an I pivot me bottom an hips to accept it. feel it pushing further inside me. “arrummmpphhh, yesssss” breathing again….I close me eyes an arch me back to sldie it further inside me…Wiggle an clasp it within me….”yessss/////aoohhhhhh”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:24 am
Profile WWW

Cassie's cries were enough to even make Eden raise her head in confusion. Has it eaten someone else? How long have I been here? A day?

The "cord" drove deeper into Cassie, penetrating far into her receptive cunt.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 2:40 am
Profile YIM

Slowly I feel the long tentacle wither its way passed me entrance…the walls of me insides clasping an feeling it pass. It reaches me deep insides…bouncing gainst the first end of me an I gasp….loudly. A further moan is forced from me throat as the end of him pushes gains me walls. An still the other plays cross me nub sending jolts of pleasure up me spinal cord to wash o’er me brain. Thar be too much stimulation for me to cope….I become one with the needs of the creature…bouncing and thrusting against the leather and cords that slither into me body….

“Oh….Oh my….yes…..deeper….more….yessssss” warm an secure I can be whatever it needs…whatever it brings me too if I feel like this….Desire an lust run rampant through me, my hands opening an closing, unable to grasp a thing. Me toes curling as I strive to drive the creature further inside me….so close…co close already…so wet form previous encounters…so ready to go with this one.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:13 am
Profile WWW

The "cord" fucked eagerly into her pussy, pushing deep inside and withdrawing quickly to do so again. It pumped into her until it banged against her cervix, and then it continued pistoning inside her.

The "cord" at her clit now suckled at it, licking over the little nub to arouse her and succeeding.

"Very good, Cassie," said Alucard with a grin as it felt the energy build. "Very, very good."

Giselle and Eden could feel her increasing arousal as well, indirectly connected as they were through the "cords". Her lust drove them on to greater heights, making them cum more and more dramatically as they gave themselves to their captor.

Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:26 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 301 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next