View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:35 am

Reply to topic  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 A strange Path - (Cassie, Sinator) 

"hmmmm...it seems that youll take pleasure from yourself or from me"
the leaders face gets dark and very cruel "very well.....pleasure yourself.......i bet it feels alot less then what i could give you. although.....i could just torment you by making you unable to feel any pleasure while your need goes wild......so....either beg for my cock, pleasure yourself, or go crazy with need"

Sat May 05, 2007 1:13 am

“then mmmmm” me finger sliding in an out, pudhing me palm ‘gainst the nub, free of its sheath, wanting the touch and feeling it so tellingly….sure one of them toys in the drawer that violet, and hanaji used would be even more fun…but …. This was good. Like, the audience an all, it was only serving to make me hotter, knowing that he would be enjoying the show.

I added another of me fingers, haring the smack of um as they plunged in an out of me wet puffy hole. Pivoting me other arm I let me nipple roll cross me hand, squeezing it…the moan coming to me lips unaided. I liked the feeling an all, forgetting ‘bout me audience as I let me fingers work thar own magic…..

Males, I could have jus as much fun on me own as I’d been slowly discovering….”then yah won’t mind a watching”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 05, 2007 1:28 am
Profile WWW

"not at all" the leader lays down like a dog would and just watchs smiling as he knows that soon she will discover she cannot achieve orgasm...or even satisfation without the touch of one of the dogs. he watchs her play with herself knowing that the more she feeds the fire....the harder it will to go any higher and achieve the the level of pleasure the dogs had given her.

Sat May 05, 2007 2:06 pm

A smoldering heat rides me center, so warm an wonderful. I close me eyes, the devil dog now resting watching as I play me fingers within me juicy folds. I can feel those eyes upon me, an revel at the audience.

The beast inside that I work so hard to cage is loose, an I succumb to his spell. It is a spell of lust an desire that I cannot control. Sliding me knees closer together I push me bottom higher in the air, tightening round me fingers as they slide in an out. Feeling like at any moment I will burst into the red hot flames of desire…still nothing…so close. So bloody close I can taste the beginnings of me release in me mouth.

Me eyes look ‘bout me for a suitable phallus….something anything. Sticks begin to look appealing an still the dog don’t stir none. I crawl to the creature, slowly, keeping me finger inside me, thinking that any moment it’ll happen….I’ll reach the threshold an fall o’er it.

I turn onto me back, legs spreading like wings to each side of the dogs muzzle, the demons noise jus in front of me. I plunge me fingers back inside, frustration taking a toll upon me psyche….never before, never before have I ridden the edge for so long an not had nothing happen. I longingly look into the beasts eyes, tears of frustration starting a down me face all the while fingers plunge in an out of me sopping wetness in shear determination. So close…me face contorting with the effort, “WHY” I scream at him….”what manner of darkness is this that you torment me with…..” me arms wracked in pain with the effort, muscles pushed beyond endurance…”please……let me….let me a cum”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 06, 2007 12:00 am
Profile WWW

"how would you like me to make you cum?" he smiles smelling her extremly aroused pussy as well as the erotic way she keeps fingering herself a inch infront of him. "if you want my big cock in your pussy beg for it, if you want it in your ass.....beg fot it."

Sun May 06, 2007 1:32 pm

Truly, I face a demon…..for it is one thing to fall to the depraved needs of the flesh. How many times had it happened in me nightmares, but this, this begging to be released form those needs? I had well an truly fallen form the path that is holy an good. Could even my wonderful lord in heaven forgive such a sin?

Yet I looked the demon in the eyes, me heart speeding an body responsive to our mutual needs. Needs that he an his minions created in me ‘gainst me initial will. With the beast inside alive I could find no other choice, I had to have closure.

With me legs split I brought me toes round to play along his neck, teasing at the patches of fur that covered his bony insides…then closing me eyes I arched me back, sliding me fingers to part me insides an show the way to the pleasures that could be ours together. One hand circled me quivering breast, massaging the full round orb an a playing across the hard point.

“please, a take me….oh lord no…..please right here” playing me fingers across the pink lips of me slit, an a nodding towards it, me eyes full of lust an need “mmmmaster?” would that it would be enough.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 06, 2007 7:34 pm
Profile WWW

at hearing her call him master and beg for it in her cunt he gave her a few licks on the clit then pull her up to a doggy position, mounted her back and plunged in with one thrust all the way to the hilt. having been deprived the good source she needed for orgasm the dogs cock more then split her mind in pleasure from the mighty thrust that seemed to fit perfectly into her pussy. he begins gonig in and out slowly letting her enjoy it.

Mon May 07, 2007 12:20 am

The dirt of the path ground into me knees and elbows, staining um to the color of the island. Just like me body slides about the demons shaft, me hair sweeps the path with each thrust as I was pushed forward, and then responding by sliding backwards. Gasping as the slow thrust goes to its hilt, a slurping and smacking sound of him within me. I close me eyes an enjoy what this god forsaken creature does, imaging suriel, till he becomes suriel…..dreams can be good…..

“yess…….ohhhhhhhh…..” I squeeze the shaft within, and let me face fall forwards till the scents of earth an rock are all that I sense. Smiling, letting me fingers wonder down tween me legs to rub at the pace of the creature….till I begin to move a lil faster ‘gainst him. Taking control, needing me release an all. Fingers play across me nub…faster, moving faster back an forth, rolling me hips. “mmmmmmm, yesss, lil….lil fass…..hhmmmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 07, 2007 7:18 am
Profile WWW

he delibertly keeps his thrusting at a slow even though she wants and is speeding her own movements up. in an unnatural way, kind of like a serpent his back bends so that hes still thrusting but his tongue now has access to her ass and begins licking apon the hole.

Mon May 07, 2007 7:11 pm

Feelings of desire an lust rule me life, I want it, fast an furious like but the monster that this demon is don’t oblige me none. Gasping, moaning, still so close….wanting him an it is still agonizing slow. An then on his outstroke I feel sumthing slide round me bottom, wet an slick like, playing across the swirl of me hole. Fire dances on me nerves an down me spin. I go still, enjoying the sensation, like this un is trying to teach me patience or sum such thing…..”mmmmm yessss, b….both….same ….time….” panting out the request, but it feels too good now, too good fur me not to ask.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 07, 2007 7:40 pm
Profile WWW

easily able to oblidge he hardens his tongue and plunges it into her ass as deep as it can go and wigglnig and vibrating it he also goes slow their, but it does let her orgasm if she wishs it. he loved seeing good girls turn naughty and slutty with enough of a push.

Tue May 08, 2007 12:11 am

Something wet an wiggly pushes its way past me muscles to squirm about in me insides. It is all I can take, the relentless slow plunge an lack of closure earlier driving me o’er the edge like. “ohhh, ummm…..ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhAMMMMM” the heat burst in me insides and slides about as I feel me self quiver around his shaft. Pulsing as me hips slow and muscles contract an then go limp….at long last. Still the shaft makes its methodical way deep inside me….o’er an o’er.

Humming I endure it all, pleasure filling me…….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 08, 2007 7:56 am
Profile WWW

he keeps it up even as she orgasmed going in as deep as he can both ways, going a bit faster now he keeps thrusting in a certain bump on his dick rubbing agaisnt her clit while he is able to create two more tongues which wiggle their way to her nipples rubbing and squeezing them knowing that she is having probably a wonderfull time

Wed May 09, 2007 7:03 pm

Each spasm of me unbidden pleasure seems to cause the demon to redouble his efforts. No sooner than me body begins the slide down from the top of the slide an I feel the delightfully ruff tongue upon me breasts. Each thrust sending them jiggling against the wonderful wet surface. The tips of them tongues playing across me sensitive nipples, brining heat an fire coursing across the tight skins surface.

A groan of pleasure hisses outta me mouth, across wide open an quivering lips….how many orgasms will this creature induce on me body? How many times will I sin in me fathers eyes, an enjoy it? I bury the part of me that don’t like the feelings…giving in to them fully.

Me nub….”ummmmmm” he seems to hit every spot of me. As well if not better than me angel lover. I should have known….known that angels an demons come from the same tree, an know us humans an what makes us quiver in shear delight. “Yessss, gain….make …….make……yesss”, each word pushed form me mouth in a gasp as me heart pounds in me chest and me lungs never seem to get enough air. I can feel the heat rising insides, the hard shaft pushing its way into me tight wet channel. The tongue and shaft rubbing me insides, sometimes alternating in strokes, sometimes entering at the same time. On hands and knees I push back ‘gainst the demon, pulling me muscles closed about his shaft, milking it with each pull outwards.

Me hips rotate once again, the heat an sweat running in droplets down me back an sides as other juices run down the insides of me legs. I push back hard ‘gain, slamming me self against me tormentor….the one that brings such pleasures. Already I feel a stronger sensation upon me insides….so close….already…..another?…..Oh lordy

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 09, 2007 7:17 pm
Profile WWW

he keeps up his movements barely understanding her gibberish from her lust induced mind and starts squeezing on her nipples harder, not enough to cause pain but enough to become very sensative and pleasurable. he would do the same to her clit but for now he cant reach it and will do it sometime later. he also smiles cruelly that when it was all over that her lusty mind might still be in control...long enough for the next sexual experience to go underway. he actually starts going faster into her ass with his tongue, making it go wider so it leaves not one spot untouched.

Wed May 09, 2007 7:23 pm
Reply to topic   [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next