View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

I wiggle on his lap, me hands still fumbling to release him as nature intends, driven more by natural instinct than any sort of experience. I reckon me lack of knowledge shows. His voice lazily sounding in me ears. Words that cause me to pause…words that take me breath long enough for the lips I have longed for to close on me own…for that long wiggly tongue to push its welcome way into me mouth so we may dance.

Fingers stop moving as I savor his taste…his tongue…his whole hot body ‘gainst mine. Returning the kiss till our lips finally break an I can catch me breath.

“Wow” perhaps its an understatement, after all I’m the one that’s sitting naked on a man. I’m the one that seems to be leading the seduction. Giggling once again as I hear me own voice…the silly lil school girl answer. A moan sounds behind me, deep an throaty as Olive shifts on the table no doubt sending some of our food sliding.

I let me lips hover over his throat, feeling the heat of the pulse that runs along his rugged neck. I let me lips touch him…feel him as I close the white teeth over that pulse an enjoy the beating of his heart, feeling me one match his. Oh lord…is this what I wuz meant for…letting go and continuing me way down as if called to a leather clad lump…

Lips close around the hard ridges of his abdomen…working ever downwards as if drwn like iron to a magnet. Another whistle of air … male or female I know not an do not care. Pulling back I manage to see the catch that has eluded me efforts…fingers now work his pants, his body tilting back as if to encourage me. A leather clad lump pulses as the catch comes loose, I yank and pull, freeing the next buttons…one popping off in me eagerness.

Stopping I stare in wonder, the long thick snake uncoiling before me as It comes free. What a strange sight…so large, me eyes wide in wonder. I think back to Yungs tight lil bum wiggling next to me…think about how a single digit feels when it is pushed within me…not even the biggest toys of hanajis match the thing that is slowly uncoiling before me. Touching it with me finger, finding it warm an soft at its tip…the touch making it jump a bit. The ‘wow’ of earlier now seems so much more strange, so underrated for what I have uncovered. I feel me body convulse and shift down low.

Can I even? Yet I hunger…I want….it…I do. I look up into the dancing eyes, the increasingly smug grin of his as if I have stumbled onto sum thing he long intended me too. “this is WOW….can…can a girl even take sum thing this massive without hurting herself. I mean…yung no way…olive…well maybe, she has wide hips, perhaps…I have me own doubts.” Yung at the mention of her name seemed to have quit doing what I’d asked…the room was dead quite….the calm before the storm.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Nov 17, 2007 7:44 am
Profile WWW

It seems to be the most relevant phrase to describe what was happening right now. I was trained...no, I have trained myself to remain smug and cold even though inside I feel so warm, so alive, so turned on by the sights and sounds of the evening. I have perfected it to such a degree...hiding your true feelings for the sake of bringing out even more. Let's see how much she can tolerate before she can finally give up.

Her sweet lips contained even more than I can imagine, such a delightful morsel of sorts. Her sucking...youth...everything else presenting such a different morsel than she had planned to give me this evening. It even seemed to me that the two behind us were so turned on by the scene...Olive seemingly wanting a taste...Yung too, despite her having more than she can handle at the moment. This is definitely a different development than I have imagined for the past minutes and seconds that had passed.

I maintained my position, seemingly like a commander, seated upon the throne and surrounded by his own harem of females. I let Red here taste more than she can, let her move down on my body, looking as if I felt nothing. Oh if she only knew that my true feeling manifested itself in the form of a hard stick of meat, larger than anything else they've known or anything that might have crossed their paths. This part of my body that I am so proud of...look now as it drives her like a moth to the flame, like a doomed mariner to his death on the rocks...

Each touch of her lip on my chiseled anatomy drives shivers down my spine and adds to the length and girth of the hidden member which strains to get out. As if taking cue from me, she kisses over the leather as she slowly undoes the buttons...from the pants which were impenetrable...until out springs the surprise like a Jack-in-the-Box. What she had done was unbelievable, and it almost borrowed size from that one uncontrollable time when...

Ah, how long has it really been?

Memories distant and past were almost awakened. She...asked if it was possible to even fit it inside a girl, and to this I mentioned...

" I guess the only way to find out is to try it out."

Seems like every part of it seeks a warm, warm hole to sneak in after being exposed.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:13 am
Profile YIM

Is this what I have been wanting…been driven towards that whole day. The hunger of me tummy forgotten as I wrestle the uncoiled snake into me hands fingers curling round it while finding that its girth cannot me held by one hand alone. Once ‘gain I compare it to me finger, sooo very small in contrast. Like a horse…a stallion…

Giggles erupt from me lips, to a time long ago, a couple of girls…they had embarrassed me at Lucy’s house. I had seen the stallion, a mare in heat in the next enclosure. Some how we all ended up giggling, talking bout the horse. I had been thoroughly embarrassed an now sitting with this pulsing pile of flesh within my grip I couldn’t help but think it would have looked at home on that horse from so long ago…

“Sorry….jus….oh this is bad” heat rising in me face in shear embarrassment. “I think this thing belongs an a horse….really… Ummm I …think that’s a compliment.” A gasp from behind me…obviously Yung wuz no longer obeying, instead she had looked by. A gasp that echoed in me head with me own internal one.

Sliding back into his lap I measured him…in that sort of way that showed me how far in he would go…I had me doubts…oh did I have them, but inside I quivered an flipped in anticipation. Nothing ventured nothing gained…still … it seemed so quick, but I did want it…I wanted to show them I wuzn’t afraid…wanted to show him I wuzn’t easily scared off.

Slowly lifting me self upwards on trembling wide spread thighs I brought up me head till me lips touched his forehead. Kissing him while I push the tip of him back an forth along me slick middle. Lips spread round the shaft, I can feel it ‘gainst me…the thick bulbous head bigger than me hole….an yet…yet I can feel it. A large thrill grips me spin an sends me head swirling in happiness….slowly I sit back…me hands guiding it ‘gainst me.

Leg muscles burn a bit from the uncomfortable position, but the head presses ‘gainst me middle not moving an bit inwards. Still I press downwards, muscles an flesh stretching as I feel it moving in. Sweat rolls down me chest, spilling down the valley tween me breasts.

“I….I can …..jus …. Let me….thanks….slow….its….its going…..”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:55 am
Profile WWW

I keep the poker face for as long as I can, although I must admit to it being so hard.

Slowly she moved into position, slowly she moved into that position which I loved so much. That familiar feeling which I felt everytime I tasted one of the morsels with which we were gratefully given. Prime meat, they say. Prime US meat. This would be something...

Slowly as she rubbed the tip against her, my eyes grew quite unfocused but my mind was hell-bent on showing them that an officer of the Alliance fleet is not so easy to please. This was not going to affect anything, but...

A small breath of air escapes me as she starts to bury it into her.

I have never been so hard...nor so frigid...in my life. The events of the night conspired to get me going and it was even more harder for me to keep a poker face. I was starting to react, and Yung and Olive can see that.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Nov 25, 2007 2:36 pm
Profile YIM

“ARRRGGGHhhh” Pain lanced from me middle up into me spine and tightened me back all the way up. ‘can’t I thought’ even as me legs trembled form the strain…an buckled. The thick bulbous end of him sliding past the tight noose, stretched to the breaking point. Me body sliding downwards, the inevitable tug of gravity an the lack of support pulling me upon him. With his end within me now the pain slowly ebbed…an another feeling took over.

“hmmm” panting as each small chirp of a moan hit me an gurgled up for the stranglehold I had him in. sliding downwards, friction an gravity fighting one another…slowly….till I felt him burst through the end of me an go further than could be possible…settling at me very end, pushing as me bum rested in his lap an I panted like a dog in heat.

The heat of his skin was against me cheek…against me breast as I finally ‘gan to relax into him. His drumming heartbeats to me ear, a wonderful sound that filled me as much as his hard strong cock. Uncurling me fingertips from his shoulders I could see the blood where I had dug them in….Sliding them downwards I caressed the chiseled muscles of his chest, admiring one as I rested my ear against the other. A familiar scent filled the room…my scent….

I pulsed inside me…I could feel it an responded in kind simply gripping him …sliding the grip downwards as if he was thrusting into me again. How or where I had learned to do such a thing I knew not…only that I could an did. Holding him inside me, perhaps not like I had wanted it to go…but holding him there, feeling the warmth of his embrace an looking up at the face the fire in the eyes brought the huge smile an giggle to me lips.

Pushing me self back, the feeling of him shifting inside me like a great big ole sausage that moved of its own, I ground me nub ‘gainst him. The pain wuz gone…pleasure, more intense than anything else I’d ever felt swirled upwards an filled me. Like nothing ever before I wanted this…wanted this for the rest of me life. Jealousy flared…I needed to make him want me, to shun the others that had been here in this warm lap because they could not compete with what I could offer.

One finger outstretched towards his mouth, the glistening of liquid upon it. “For yah….so yah know me an never forget me….” I slipped the finger along his lips an then into his mouth. “Now sit back an enjoy what lil ole Cassie can do, cause yah are in for the ride of yur life…this mare is gonna show her stallion what a real gal is all ‘bout”

With that I ‘gan to rotate me hips, grinding me nub against him and feeling his long shaft buck within me. Then….like before I made him feel like hiw was moving in an out of me…an yet I held him still within…gripped in a noose so tight I still felt like I would burst in half. I heard another moan…but this time It seemed much closer…much much closer.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:40 pm
Profile WWW

I tried a laid back approach as she leaned back to try and get that monster of mine into her. So few have tried...and all almost unsuccessfully, at that. Most of them passed out...some of them had to beg off. Well, they are somewhere in the universe now, trying to get some clients to like them.

As for me, I watched with enthusiasm and gusto as the newest slave of my abode tried with all her might to subdue the fire at her abdomen...and succeeded with flying colors at that. Anyone watching would surely be turned on, and the two other girls in the room was not safe from that. She was impressive in taking it into her, and I was loving every frame of every second that played out.

I grew even more inside of her, the choking feeling was something like out of a distant dream. True enough I had never felt anything like this before...some other monster had gotten to the other girls that we'd procured and it seemed they lost something already once they lost it. However, with her, I had something going...something like it happened already. Once upon a time.

" This is..." I said, trying to find the words, and making an effort to hide the pants coming in spurts. "...different."

And as the finger that traced my lips entered my mouth, I reveled in the taste that it gave out, like an explosion of something in my mouth. It was fantastic...and I knew that I would never even want to forget that taste, ever.

My hands moved automatically, and landed upon her slender hips, holding her and preparing to assist her for her ride.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Nov 27, 2007 4:01 am
Profile YIM

Still straddling him I shifted, each tiny movement making him roam ‘bout inside me tight embrace. Gathering me legs up, I slipped um hind his back, scotching an pulling me self closer while he sucked on me finger. The simple ministrations, the way his face changed, the pure enjoyment that danced in those eyes. No longer did it seem his stoic nature would lock out all emotion…no now he showed what he wuz really like.

“Different…Yah don’t know the half of it….enjoy” Raising me eyebrows, me voice teasing, playing with the words an what I was about to do. How many times had I shown hanaji how AI could clutch at her…how many times had we played the games with ping pong balls moving them about inside…pushing them out. Proving what could be done by a girl when she puts her mind to such things.

His warm hands hold me hips, readying himself for what he thinks is coming. Grinning I pull me finger from his lips, intent on having his attention solely on me. I push the finger gainst his lips, a universal sign for quite….an then I grip him…work me way from his tip on down…not a move on the outside…only the inside till I get to his base an then I shift, rotating me hips an pulling with me heals in the small of his back…pulling me self against him an feeling him move inside me, his tip rubbing ‘gainst the top of me.

“How wuz that for a start” removing me finger form his lips, looking up into the fire in his eyes…ready…ready to kiss me way to those lips, to continue to work him as I too work me self.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Nov 27, 2007 7:58 am
Profile WWW

I was a creature of lust, a vessel of wantonness. This was what I really was, and not an officer of the Alliance. Deep inside, under the mask of the fearsome lieutenant that I wore day in and day out, I was a monster of lust after all.

It seemed like she had complete control over me, as if I was a mere puppet and she, the puppeteer. But what else can I do? She was as masterful as the next enemy I would have. She clearly had all the markings of a future agent, yet had all the skills of a topnotch slave. It's too bad there's nothing I can do now.

As of the moment I savoured her finger greatly. The fresh taste of her own juice lingered on it and it was a delectable dish, such as she was a fine wine. I licked it again and again, letting her have her way with me as I feel myself throbbing deep inside her orifice. Original, subtle, yet effective. Ah, yes. The makings of a very fine specimen indeed.

I continued to hold her waist but it was evident she was holding me as well, with her legs. And the next thing I felt...

Wow.

Unbelievable control she had over most of her muscles, and over the ones that mattered. I almost came, I almost got her dislodged. Thank goodness it was not new...although I would say it was the best.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Nov 30, 2007 3:34 pm
Profile YIM

Pouting me lips an looking up into that face while he fills me like no other ever has. His long thick member jumps within me an I smile. A touch upon me back, soft an female…I had given no such command…had forgotten all bout the other girls an really…really didn’t wanna share right then….but…if I took an kept command would he not think higher of me. If I kept him happy an did not let me jealousy run rampant like I knew it could.

Reaching back I took her hand in mine….”I, yur mistress, gave you no permission to touch me… for that yah will be punished. But first…first your tongue will play from your masters jewels to your mistresses bum…you will make us both happy or the punishment will be far more severe.”

Pulling me self upwards by me arms clutching each shoulder I drew me self up his full length, letting me insides grip each an every part of him…pulling exerting me self an feeling a rumble of pleasure pulse within. SO stretched I wuz…so utterly tight about him it took very lil for me to do it. Me willing mouth sought his. Lips to lips…tongue swirling with tongue. Then down low…another tongue swirls round me back entrance then inwards till I loose its touch to what I am sure is the descent down his shaft. I can feel his mouth change, become more ardent an I strongly suspect her mouth is even now round the largeness of his jewels…but I have more to think on…more as me arms tremble an gravity has me slide back down his pole.

I can feel the soft silky hair of the slave behind me…her hot breath upon us both. Pushing him back…enticing him to lie down upon his back, straddling him yet…gasping an moaning each time he shifts his body an sends his shaft moving else where in side him.

“layback….jus lay yur self back an let me play o’er yah….oh lord I am happy to have yah inside…Why ever did I resist yah…then gan…maybe that is what makes it jus that much more fun. But I ain’t no slave…” I push a finger into the middle of his chest to emphasize the point. “Don’t mind if yah take one…but then don’t mind me if I do as well, I’ve….well I’ve gotten a bit used to having Hanaji bring girls to our room for me enjoyment an I do like it”

“I am the best…” perhaps a bit cocky…vain…but god would judge. “let me show yah...jus like I did with them boys that needed thar clock cleaned…now” snickering a bit “I’ll clean yurs….in a much more fun way.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:55 am
Profile WWW

I felt my pulsating member get larger by the minute. It seemed every minute it spent inside this girl's womb just makes it even more eager to split her up open like a cantaloupe. Now that's something.

And memories flood in like from a distant dream, as if somewhere they happened a long time ago. My mind processes it like something of a whimsy, but I was sure this happened sometime ago. Was it just that I had kept it in a far corner of my mind that it seems to come out like a dream, or did it never really happen? Unquestionably it really never did happen...or did it?

Seems like she forgot about the other two persons in the room, or she did seemingly forgot about them purposedly. I sensed a silent hint of jealousy...after all, with this member of mine, they could either be scared...or be enticed hopelessly after getting a taste of the unknown. That was almost always the case, and it seems it was something nice for them.

She said she had something in store for me, but she was not a slave.

I doubt any buyer would be able to contain her if they bought her as a slave. So I was willing to let this cat go...once. There was a silent, unspoken bond between us...as if we had decided it a long time ago, way back...

And I noticed the soft muscle trailing from my large testicles back to her soft sensual muscles. The tongue of a female, nonetheless. And very welcome, at that.

I began to tense, the sudden sensation being too much. I almost came, pre-cum gushing out of me like a small fountain of water.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:43 am
Profile YIM

The lines upon his forehead stood out the same time I felt the pulse with me gripping middle. The tug of me own cheeks as the smile went wide upon me face. Below me he settles his massive frame upon the sea of black silk pillows. Gazing upon his face, feeling him fill me all up nice an snug, the heat of the moment ‘gins to take me as I start to dance upon him. A slow gyration of hips an waist, grinding me self ‘gainst the washboard abs that run upon his flat tummy, while me hands travel up an cup me breasts. I can feel his own hands upon me hips…a small push an pull, guiding me in me movements. Deep inside his pulsing shaft slips gainst me driving me passion even more so.

Pulling upwards, I rise above him, letting the slave play along the length of his warm hard member. Keeping jus the tip of him at me entrance I gyrate him in a big circle…round an round. Me fingers find the shaft, thumb on his underside an slipping upwards on its silky soft skin I milk it for what I had felt … an seen as he struggled to keep himself from spilling his seed. For a bit I pull completely free…feeling empty inside, but letting me fingers slide all the way up him gathering the juices of his pleasure upon them. A tongue follows me hand up that shaft…licking it clean for I thrust him back inside an push me self back down upon his body.

“hmmm shall we see what yah taste like?” Taking the glob of milky goo upon me fingers an placing them in me open waiting mouth…I swirl me tongue round them, tasting the slightly salty tange of him…his seed. With a pop I free me fingers, swirling me tongue across me full red lips enjoying him…enjoying his taste. I then begin to lift me self upwards…then down….up an down that long still shaft. Feeling him fill me tight embrace so fully, stretching me to the point of a lil pain…but the pleasure….oh the indescribably pleasure.

Me full breasts hang downwards. Each movement up his length allows me to play thar bejeweled tips up his chest till I bring them to his head….then slide back down his body…like another time…a time of water an haze…a dream of mine…distant. A man is in this dream, we dance within the embrace of water….we dance with one another an…an Hanaji. So similar in size an feeling….so so similar.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Dec 07, 2007 7:06 pm
Profile WWW

The feelings were indescribable as she climbed up on me and in me. It was like we were swimming in heaven, and she was some angel who came to my distress. The talk of a lord, and then some...

These were distant memories, of which I was unsure if it was me or some other memory implanted in my mind. For sure I had never been toyed with in some way...except perhaps by them...but I was not completely sure. If not then why...?

My thoughts were broken when I suddenly felt a sudden blast of air on the regions which I would have kept hidden inside her. If it were up to me I would have punished her for taking it off inside of her, when I was thoroughly enjoying the warm home which she had given me. Oh how naive I was getting. There was only one reason as to why she took it out, and I saw that when she lowered her head, held it with her hand, and her dainty tongue followed suit.

She was an expert at this, she should have fetched such a high price on the galactic black market. It was as if stars exploded in front of me and I was caught inside the birth of a galaxy...and she tasted the first seeds of my produce.

Once again she placed me inside of her and resumed her actions. It was better this time...having given that short respite I was seemingly recharged. I started once again and this time, toys displayed themselves in my front.

It was those impressive orbs of hers, seemingly seducing me to place them in my mouth. My eyes became glazed with lust as they bobbed in and out of my view.

I needed the have them, and her.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:01 am
Profile YIM

Never had I felt nothing like this. This huge rock hard penis, pushing me to the limits of what I could handle an more I reckon. More than anything what made me even wetter wuz the sudden look of surprise in those deep eyes a his…the look of surprise an then utter lust an joy.

“Ohhhh…..yah….like….to ….be …. Teased…..Ummmm” each word coming out tween each slow thrust…his shaft driving the air out of me in order to find room for it inside me. At least that wuz what it felt like. Maybe I wuzn’t going fast or nothing…but Right then I didn’t think I could take it any faster, an certainly no deeper….nope, I hit me bum that same time as he pushed me insides deeper in near pain to accommodate him.

I could imagine his arms around me, cradling me each an every morning. That powerful an cute butt, the power behind each thrust into me. His body covering me, holding me close as each an every inch of him moved over me. There wuzn’t a girl out there I reckon that could match that feeling. Had I been deluding me self … an yet…yet Hanji called to me still. To have them both in me bed. Still I would enjoy being atop first….he could have me anyway he wanted after this I thought, me gaze meeting his.
Looking downwards I came to me…came to me each time I came upwards on him me breasts came jus inches away from his waiting mouth. Pulling upwards, keeping him clamed in a vice like grip as I move up his body. Finally leaving jus the tip of him ‘gainst me entrance. Slowly circling me hips an offering one taut and sensitive nub to his lips…the tip of me rubbing up the slightly parted lips, golden ring twinkling in the light. Happiness blazing in me eyes…happiness an joy so similar to the one in a distant dream.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Dec 09, 2007 6:23 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
At last, waiting lips clench around that which had been denied to him for so long.

Space offered a vantage point unlike any other, yet the heat which radiated from their entwined bodies, sharing both the same passion, the same intensity, seemed to radiate something akin to a small star, a twin star which had each other in orbit. Heat attracts heat, and this was no different.

As hungry as he was for food, he was hungry for this too. Thus he could not be denied and he sucked as he would have sucked for dear life; sucking on it as if...

As if sometime before, he had done it. Sometime before this...a long time ago...

There was something really familiar about her. The way she held his body, it was as if she knew. Maybe...maybe...

A weak groan escaped from his lips, the moment that the familiar sensations rushed all at once from his brain.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun May 25, 2008 3:25 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
The meal…the slaves forgotten in the heat of the moment we share. For this was a meal far more delicious than any mere physical substance. A familiar place deep within me remembers a dream; memories awakening of a similar event. A different time, a different place but the common thread was this creature, a creature not so alien as one would think. Not so different, something familiar, something shared.

I went by instinct. I knew not men or males. I had only known women before this. Yet, as I saw his eyes begin to glaze as if he stares into the very stars that circle us now in the heavens o’er head I knew. A stirring inside me as the width of him grew larger, pushing an stretching me till I swear I will break asunder. I knew….knew as the breath catches in his throat an his hips stop their motion. Instinctively I knew that the time had come, but not what it wuz at all.

His shaft spreads me choking grip even wider, and I feel as though ‘bout to burst. Noise, carnal an wild hisses tween his tightly held lips. A shudder wracks the whole of his body an I stop, worrying I have somehow hurt this feral and strong male. Stopping till I feel me insides bounce from the hard twitch of his shaft, a sudden heat flaring deep within me. I feel as if me insides are ‘bout to explode as heat engulfs every inch of me insides. Pressure mounts ‘gainst the muscles of me abdomen, that a sudden surprise that takes me breath away. Then like a salmon that know to swim the river I know too what will make him happiest.

Moving up an down upon him, I ride the hard shaft fast an rough. A bull comes to mind. A wild untamed giant of a beast like the ones at the rodeo I can remember from a time before the university. He is my bull, and I ride him like a cowgirl with nothing to lose an everything to gain. Another shudder takes him an shakes me entire body as I push me self back down the long hard shaft. But now I slide up an down him, faster an faster, driving his head back into the pillows. Slick an wet his enormous girth easily moves within me embrace, the sheer amount of his seed sliding down me legs, me bum getting wet each an every time I hit bottom an smack his balls.

Elation spreads through me, somehow eerily familiar like we have done this ‘fore. The guttural noise that passes his lips like music to me ears. Music that takes an wrings me very heart till I cannot help but join him in song. A hard clench of me insides around the still throbbing shaft and I fall upon his chest, withering in shear ecstasy, all is forgotten for there is only he….only this warm hard lug, my body one with his, desperately trying to meld myself into his very skin as I buck an gasp upon him. However could I have thought to deny me self this pleasure?

“yesssssss…..love…love you…..in…..me” a husky lust filled voice that sounds in no way like me own.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun May 25, 2008 5:45 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 16  Next