View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 9:25 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift) 

Post Re: Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift)
Me lips felt parched an cracked. me eyes seeing the very visage of me love perverted in some sort of sacrilege. The illusion fades….the horror begins. What had been Hanaji I know knew was false. I sooo wanted to be back in her arms.

The terror grips me. Finally I manage to move me jaw. A breath…a gasping breath. Me tongue moves. Like a paralysis that I have to fight through. But in me mind the answer is there. The answer to the queston it is just a matter of me mind once more getting in control of me body.

“No” the answer more a croak.
“No” I say again, this time the word rings true to me ears.
“NO” a third time, loud enough to be heard by any that inhabit this dark place.

Dimly though I am aware of another problem. I feel me hips wiggle, feel me tummy bunch, me back an bum scootch upon the hard floor. I grip the phallus of this thing an ‘gin to slide it into me wet and wanting channel. I Feel the nerves send fire into me gut so soon after I verbally deny everything.

Once more the terror grips me mind. That I do not control a part of me body, that I am merely here watching something happen, even feeling it happen like from a distant dream and am powerless to control me own body. Unable as if it no longer belongs to me.

Nerves seem to shake an tremble. But still me body reacts. More sensations crowd me head. Me stiff an hard nipples ache for her…his…its touch. I feel the breeze like a soft caress upon me exposed clit. On more I feel the hot throbbing end of him as I edge me self downwards and the mucles of me entrance grip an ‘gin to slide round him.

“No” at least I can also feel the tears as the salty moisture runs down the edges of me face. “what have you done to me.” But the word rings hollow as I continue to feel the response of me body.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile WWW

(This, I was waiting for... :twisted: Naughty naughty, Cassie... [-X )

The face scowled, the masked half looking more demonic in the fell witch light that seemed to radiate from within the darkness. The tendrils began to tighten, squeezing her flushed skin as her erogenous zones were beginning to feel pinched, bitten or twisted, slowly but viciously.

So this is how you show you love me? Hanaji's voice had taken on a foul fluting quality that echoed and grated in her ears. Magadon made himself heard as a malicious undertone. So be it.

She could have heard, 'It's all over, go get yourself some muffins', but the way it came out sounded like a death knell. Her death knell. Hanaji's voice came back, pouting yet cold.

You've been a very bad girl...

She never heard the whispering of a palm the size of a frying pan as it hurtled towards her posterior and crashed, the sound of flesh hitting flesh echoing across the aggressive gloom and sending shockwaves up and down Cassie's form.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Tue May 27, 2008 2:39 pm

(Happy to oblige, you foul creature of hades you)
I fought against the pleasures I had felt. Knowing with certainty that it had been deaths own hand that delt me them and not me love hanaji. I felt cheated and hurt by the deception. The pleasure we had given one another. A certain understanding that what had been inside me mouth was something foul and dark. I spat, trying to clear me mouth of the sweet nectar.

As I did so I watch in horror as death becomes even more sinister. An unhealthy and evil light radiatining outwards only so far as to let me see what it wants me too. I understand its game now, its methods. Perhaps it can not have anything not willingly given, for the demon does not penetrate me sacred an chaste center. Not since I have said no.

“Love?” Incredulously I have to ask, “you call this love, this outright deception?” Terror can bring forth the strangest of bravery. I do not take it well. No not well at all even if me body betrays me very words an squeezes the end of him in its own embrace.

Sparks cloud the darkness an dazzle me vision, the pain coming soon on its heals. I had thought me bum upon stone, but nothing. I mean nothing could have prepared me for the heat that shakes me quivering bum and jolts me whole body anew. Muscles tense and go rigid, the grip of me lions loosing the end of him and the promise of pleasure. ‘bad girl….bad girl’ it echoes through me head just like the pain. A memory of me father, an old memory in which the act that brought on the punishment had been forgotten.

Bad I am….bad for having sex with one other than me love. God is right to punish me. I bite down upon me lip an feel the coppery taste. I will not cry out for that only leads to more and harsher punishment. Yes, I’ve been bad….I deserve this. This pain…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

By the time I'm done, you'll beg me to have you, hissed the voice, venom and desire made audible.

Downwards, his blows came, sharp hits landing with the precise and calm eye of an artist raining upon her quivering. Now, Magadon used his hands, long and almost perpetually graceful were his hands, even as they dealt the sweetest kind of pain.

At least, he found it sweet. Usually, most would have fainted at the idea of being physically punished by one of his origins. Or laughed, depending on whom you informed would be punished by an extra-dimensional being of evil.

Magadon noted that he was fast acquiring a like for smacking the rounded portion of Cassie's anatomy. Maybe it was because of the memory that his actions had triggered. Elsewhere, his detached subconscious began looking around the lab once more, tendrils snaking around certain chemicals.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Last edited by swordsman_adrift on Wed May 28, 2008 8:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue May 27, 2008 4:21 pm

The thought of begging only hardened me determination to remain strong an silent. A stubbornness that knew no bounds when it came to the evil that now surrounded me prone body. Up, down, all sense of direction lost to the darkness that surrounds me. It was after the first spank I noted the hundred other slights to me body.

This creature of dark assaults me entire body. Like from a dozen paper cuts I feel the sharp an fine teeth, nails, and whatever other infernal device he may wield cut me flesh. Arms, legs, even the sensitive points of me turgid nipples. Cuts that leave me panting, my abused body jumping to his every touch as much as the binds that keep me in place will allow.

The tenseness of me flesh helps in his assault. The hands descends again upon me upturned bottom but now I make the mistake of being clenched. Even more so it cracks across me backside sending sparks of pain deep into me body driving the anguish up me spine. I felt like I was o’er a knee, a black invisible knee that bent me bum high into the air. Worse yet me knees are bent to me shoulders exposing the sensitive lips and nub to the blows.

The hand appears to delight in its mission to punish me. The timing an force changing with each blow. One throbbing cheek…then across the middle, me puffy wet lips smarting from the blow. Then the other cheek. A weak slap across me nub that drives the sensitive end inward an forces the frist gasp from me lips, more pain, but pleasure to in that. Me hips wiggle, trying to hide me nub, to protect it by keeping me bum in perpetual motion. To no avail do the blows fall in quick cessation not as hard this time as if to test the limits of pain an pleasure. Me heated bum sends a cascade of mixed messages, as I once more feel the wetness ‘gin to ease from tween me lips. I can only hope he misses it. Misses this sign his blows do more than cause me pain.

Me face an chest go hot in embarrassment, thankfully the darkness no doubt hides me distress.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 5:37 pm
Profile WWW

If he had been able to fan the flames that seemed to lay dormant within every human earlier, bu his deceptions and powerful illusions, Magadon now began to feel the effects of punishment by way of his application of force. Even as he spanked and whipped every part of her, particularly her posterior, her nipples became even harder and more pointed as her labia swelled.

In layperson's terms, if he did happen to meet said person and grace him or her with his presence, it was just as easy, if not more so, getting a lady aroused by physically punishing her as it is to tease and play with her. All one had to do was unlock the inner masochist. The redhead could be as silent and stoic as she wanted, but her body revealed all that she'd wanted to hide.

Awww, poor baby...

He's stopped, giving Cassie a respire as his cold, sand-textured hands roamed the welts upon her flushing skin. The way she shivered under his touch and bit back yelps by closing her teeth over her full lips. Hanaji's voice, tender yet powerfully insistent, broke through the haze of red that must've been her vision by now.

Does it hurt, love?

A tendril bumped a vial of substance glowing a myriad of soft colors. His detached self eagerly snatched the vessel and emptied half of it into still-bubbling cauldron, giving the chemical within a powder blue shade that lit that half of the room and sending a sweet freshly-honeyed cinnamon-bun scent tickling her nostrils.

My poor, poor love... His tongue lightly licked her lips, the image in her mind kissing her.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed May 28, 2008 11:41 am

The hands hit in an ever changing pattern. Pain, pleasure a blur tween them till they were both an neither. Twisting the golden ring with a smack across me lips an sacred places. Me insides clench, all me muscles tight an tense. The very act seems to bring on more punishment that sets me insides to fluttering an threatens me mouth to cry out in something other than a cry of pain. I can feel the moisture gush form within, feel it trickle down the insides of me thighs as I wiggle beneath the blows.

Somehow, through shear force of will I keep from crying out in joy. Oh how tightly I clench me eyes shut. How hard I bit upon me tongue stifling the cry in the back of me throat. Is this what hanaji feels? There is no doubt now I enjoy it as well. A sick an twisted corruption wrested upon me very soul. Give an so yah shall receive. Jus not now I pray, but too late. Too late I have learned another of me sordid weaknesses.

The soft trickle of moisture ran across me heated skin. Sweat pooling an dripping along the length of me. If I could of I would have curled into a tight hot ball and tried to hide in the darkness. Hide from him an me self. For I can feel the thicker moister that slides along me inner thigh. Can feel the heat within me yet, lingering wanting yet more.

Me love speaks to me…..an yet how should I answer, for it is not me love. “yes….jus as you yourself should no….yes an more” a barely audible whisper in which I fear I have said to much.

A blue light shines across me closed eyelids. What new an vile torture does death conjure now to show me yet more of me hideous inner self?

The scent assails me nostrils and make me tummy clench painfully. Food….Lord I hunger, spent of energy, so much so I feel me mouth salivate as if I can taste the hot cinnamon buns crossing me tongue right then an thar. A growling comes from me belly, low an so very audable in the stillness of the room. Everything he does teasing me an showing up me weaknesses like he knows what they are ahead of time. Would that not be a power of death?

Lips touch me own, soft an warm. I feel me tender lower lip were I have bitten me self. With a mouth full of saliva and the slight bitterness of blood I hungrily kiss him back still hot from the receding orgasm. As if he is a lover, and me self still in the throes of passion. That is fore I member me place and the where I is. Sliding me face away from those tender lips that belie the monster he truly is. A trickle of sum thing warm an wet that runs from the corner of me mouth splatters on me feet. I look, the liquid a dark stain upon me pale skin in the glowing blue light. Like blood I reckon. My blood.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 28, 2008 4:19 pm
Profile WWW

She felt his finger lightly brush her petals, as if curious about the feel of her essence.

You came already, love? He licked at the back of her neck, the stiletto-thin appendage tasting her through her sweating skin as if she and her fear were some rare delicacy.

A shame... Because I'm not done with you yet.

The tone was like a shard of the South Pole made into a voice. Once more, his tendrils anointed themselves in the cauldron, this time slathering themselves in a powerful mental aphrodisiac, further igniting the feelings and wants of the victim even as his hands began to fondle her.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu May 29, 2008 4:52 am

A soft caress upon me center, Making me feel the petals of me flower dance beneath the touch of this bee. Drawn perhaps by the sweet nectar that flows inside the cup of me, a few splashes of it upon the pinkness of me petals.

Inwardly I cringe at the sickly sweet voice, some words are hanajis, others deaths. It is as if he looses control at times. But the touches, the words I fear them…fear what he intends with me. Fear what I have become to actually ache in lust from the physical beating. How many times Have I done the same to Hanaji, and told her not to cum. Perhaps he only suspects….perhaps he wishes. Perhaps.

“I….” about to add another sin to me list of sins “yah really….think I ….. would enjoy that….so much ….I would do so ….?” Panting from me exertions an the warm feeling of release. “yah to big….for yur britches ain’t yah…..as god in heaven is me witness…..jus let me go.”

A feeling of down right confusion takes me. Trembling as he speaks his last….he knows….knows the truth an I am caught in a lie. More so as I feel a warm glowing tug, a need to have those hands upon me body. ‘Oh lord in heaven what is wrong with me? What have I become to have sunk so low and become a whore of death….give me strength dear lord’ I pray….I pray as the hands slip o’er me body an I forget for a moment I don’t like this….Not supposed to like this….is not pleasure from god…me head feels like it will explode. A headache, a painful sharp stab jus behind me eyes.

Sooooo hot…..soooooo very hot…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 29, 2008 2:11 pm
Profile WWW

But I can't do that yet... Didn't you hear me? I'm not done yet, lo-o-ove...

If it had been Cassie's lover talking to her, she would have been freed and been comforted the way Hanaji knew best. The purple-haired girl would have made the pain a memory drowned by the mutual love and pleasure the couple usually found in one another's arms.

'If' was such an annoying word.

Now don't move, love. This'll make it all better...

As Magadon's hands admired his handiwork, the newly anointed tendrils, reeking of the sweet cinnamon scent, slid lavishly over her generous cleavage, as it did earlier with the relaxant, missing not even the least-exposed portions of her skin, working the chemicals deep and thoroughly.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri May 30, 2008 8:24 am

I wuz on the abyss in front of hells gates. God was testing me. Testing me with death himself. All around me death wove his blackness. Sometimes you could see the flutter of his cape, but most times it was simply black…an inky light eating black.

I really didn’t wanna be here….but why? Has I not come here willingly. What was not to like?

Death? No, his hands stroked me skin, the hot massage oils relaxing me further. Every inch of skin being covered like it was a Spa treatment. A veritable hot oil bath. No…no… Massage. A massage that left every part of me tingling. Touching me….

There was a reason I didn’t want him touching me. No….no….why?

It felt so good. Those hands upon me thighs, the way he worked the oils up me skin an over me upturned ass. It wuz so hot, the oils soothing, the fingers squeezing the stretched an taught skin. The muscle an fat below feeling the fingers individually push an prod. Fingers that slid along me crack, played along the swirl of muscle at me back door.

I didn’t want that…really….. no. Why? It felt good…no better than good. The warm hands, the oil, and he wanted me…I wanted him. But I shouldn’t. At least I think I shouldn’t.

The hands slid round me bum and back tween me legs, touching me inner thighs. More of um touched me back, me chest. A veritable forest of hands touching, squeezing an…caressing. No not jus touching Caressing, loving, I wiggle a bit, feeling the sensuous way he caresses me naked skin.

It doesn’t feel wrong, but something says it should. Why? A nagging sensation at the back of me head.

Me arms are held tightly…so tightly, be body bent over shoulders upon me shins. Still the hands work tween the gaps an caress me. I want to be tied up, to give me self o’er to death entirely…to live or die by his hand as he so chooses.

But it seems wrong to want that. Sum things not right….no right…

“tie me up, punish me, take me…please….I want, oh lord don’t stop, don’t leave me alone.” The words break from me lips to fall upon the darkness. An echo of lust within them an still I don’t know why I want to say these things….nor why I should not. Me body shudders under the amazing touch, a want to stretch out under these hands an bask in the caresses.

How many I wonder, I will have them all, after all it really shouldn’t matter. Should it?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 30, 2008 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

Hanaji's voice took on a spiteful and teasing lilt, as if the entity holding Cassie was using her lover as a sock puppet.

But you didn't like it earlier... You're thinking the devil's trying to get you... The sing-song quality returned, like the voice in a mental patient's subconscious bidding him to return to a more childlike state. I don't believe you...

The shadows capered, a reflection of Magadon's unholy glee. The chemicals he'd just created were working far beyond his expectations. His eyes glowed, making the lower half of his mask seem to grin even wider. Through it all, the tendrils loosened even as more and more soaked themselves in the light blue substance to work upon Cassie, like basting a Thanksgiving turkey.

And what a feast the Savant would have.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sat May 31, 2008 11:58 am

“Hanaji?” twuz her voice that haunted me ear once more….but not her hands to that lingered at me sides an caressed me upturned bum. At times they were not hands at all, but serpents of hell itself. The words that drifted from her lips held such vehemence, not like me hanaji…not at all.

SIN….yes tis a sin to feel like this…to want this….but wuz I not a sinner? Wuz me entire life not part of gods plan? It mattered naught….sin or no sin for I would gladly sin if it felt like this. Oh, for the pure essence of lust, the joy of desire, guilt had no place here.

Guilt…a twinge from the back of me head…A light echoing whisper….no, no, no. I paid it no attention, me mind wanted so much more. I could feel the heat in me body, but I wanted the fullness of a man within me….I wanted to curl me lips around his fat member an pull the seed from the length of him…I wanted….me….me….me!

The bands that circle me arms loosen an slowly I slip them apart. More coils fall away till I can slide me arms apart and slide me hands along me flanks. Fingers leading the way to me hot firm ass. A fast slap, the crack of which is clearly heard in the still quit space death and I inhabit. And still I slide me seeking fingers along the crack of me bum, opening the tight halves like a book.

Punishment?... did I not deserve a bit, a good spank, one that left me bum red an heated? So much like the earlier…perhaps….perhaps again. Already I cooled, perhaps other parts of me body would be slapped, spanked…Yes, is it not right? . Oh that me own hand had had heated me skin an gave me such pleasure.

Fingers edging deeper, sliding along me slit an peeling back me lip like an onion, displaying me self for me new lover…the lips wet an hard to grip as me finger tips slide off the slick moist surface….

“or do you want me here….I do….see….see how wet I am….I want all of you in every way you can possibly imagine. Yessss”

I stood them in front of him. Stood In front of death himself to seduce the bringer of grief and the collector of souls. Stood an ran me hands along me body as the glowing blue tendrils waved ‘bout me like limbs in a breeze, waiting to touch once more.

“Do you find me pleasing?” I whispered, watching the glow of his face change, the grin becoming wider. “Would it please you for me to play with me self oh dark one…or perhaps these” gesturing to the gathering of limbs “Would these like to play?” Lord how I wanted him. More so than anything in me short life.

shouldn’t I be fighting….shouldn’t I despise this dance with death…wuz it not wrong?

I let me fingers drift ot the mask of his face, stepping forward to close the gap I let me hips sway. Oh how the darkness wound its way ‘bout me. How its very essence caressed me skin. Another step, me arms sliding behind his head, me heavy firm breasts pushing agains the whisper of fabric. On leg sliding up wards to hook ‘bout his loins an pull his back tightly towards me. Lips touch the porcelain mask made warm an malleable by lust an desire. I feel the thick hardness of him slide gainst me then past me thigh an below me quivering center, the blunt tip of him sliding below me lips. So close….so very close.

“Ohhhh, I’d like you there….

Did I really? Had I not fought him off with all me heart on soul…should lust rule me life an govern me very mind? Sum thing is amiss….I swear it….really. is it that I do not have him within me…that I have not played with me self…is it that he has not finished me punishment….why…why do I have these thoughts when there is so much pleasure to be enjoyed?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 31, 2008 1:08 pm
Profile WWW

The witchfire glowing within the porcelain slits reached a painful intensity as his incorporeal body was suddenly entrapped by Cassie's heated embrace, his member almost entering her.

Almost instinctively, the human aspect he had created had taken over, if only for a drop in time. Beneath the mask, the shadowstuff peeled back, revealing his cold lips as he reciprocated Cassie's passion, massive hands laying easily upon her hips.

You'd make a good slave, love... In fact, you already are...

His inhuman facet returned, once more the otherworldly evil as he pulled her away, his tendrils resuming their places, every inch of her sun-hot skin their playground. He forced her back to her knees, the underside of his massive length against her face.

Care to try it again? If he didn't know any better, his mental voice almost sounded winded, breathless.

Aroused.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Sun Jun 01, 2008 2:03 pm

Sin it wuz then. Sin I would gladly commit for the pleasure of him riding me body. Oh how it might blacken me soul. But right now, it wuz all too much for me lord to ask anything else of me.

Our lips met, an death took me kiss returned it with his tongue with mine. Not even breathing so long as it our bodies entwined. With me heart racing me body a fire I felt his large hands upon me shoulders. A gentle nudge that I willingly followed. Downwards, his hands no longer needing to guide me to the destination he seeks.

In all me slide down his body the shaft slides upwards. Across me flat belly, then tween me heaving breasts. Pressing them together with me arms I slide him through the ample cleavage giving thanks to god for the bounties I can use upon the creature of darkness before me. Downwards till I rest upon me knees, spreading them as I would have Hanaji do in submission.

“yes master….may the slave speak?” Me voice echoing the desire an lust I feel. Oh Hanaji….oh me love. I will sin today in many ways….will you forgive me?

I need no further nudge to know me where me mouth belongs, I only seek to know where he wishes me hands as I fold them behind me back for now. a long teasing sweep of me tongue across the underside of the rod of dark. Saliva picks up bluish glow of light against the dark an rich texture of his skin. A long lazy flirting of me tongue along the length of him as if to measure his length an girth fore I flick its tip upon the underside of the mans bulge. There I trace the ridge of him, saving the tip for last…as you always save the best for last. Sweet nectar forms a small glob at his tip, a joy to thoroughly clean from his slit with the very tip of me tongue.

Sitting back upon me heals, me chest forward, a coyly look up from under me eyelids an risk a glance to see if the man behind the mask approves. With glowing eyes he looks upon me face, an I feel the grin of him…feel the lust I have awoken, me own smile growing from ear to ear, a semblance of satisfaction an me own power as a slave. Yes, I will do anything to please him now, to know the pleasure of his company. Ohhhh Hanaji, how had I missed this….how had I not known the way you felt.

I sin….me lips pushing an sucking him into me mouth, teasing as I slide him slowly past me tongue. Still I let him go deeper, relaxing me throat knowing were the length of him shall sit before there is no more of him to go. I can feel through his dark thick member his body shake once…a shudder that brings a spark to me green eyes. Life must jump in death as well, me lips touching his end, this end buried in me throat. Death shuddering as if I bring him life itself. God can work miracles even in me sin.

Pulling back I breath as soon as he is free of me throat I breathe in through me nose a long inward rush of air that raises me breasts forward so aching to be touched. An as I pull back it is like life itself is brought into the darkness of his shaft. For the first time there is the stirring of blood. The rush of heat. The taste of man. Things I had missed till I felt them stir.

With an audible pop his is free, bouncing in the dim light before me face. Once more I look upwards…what will he give me back…a grin…mockery…an will he answer me question?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:00 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next