View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Oh, the graciousness of it all...the touch of smooth skin upon scales, the rythmic movement of the bodies in unified heat...this was like a dream, it was. Until you wake up and realize it was real.

His hands had moved to her hips now. His serpentine tongue now being used as a tool of larger pleasure, making her beg for more as each lick to her engorged nipples were like a blast of cold lightning to her. The station's cold and the relative coldness of space could not help dissipate the heat that was now the stuff of legends, the stories so many...

And as his erect member thrusted rythmically into her, like he had done so many times before...to others...he knew this was what Archanius had said about the 'many perks of the job'. There was the occasional threat of death on an alien world, yes, but then again if it meant that the spoils of war was many, and the rewards would be this great, he would gladly face a heated laser cannon any time. And oh, this tightness was something to be elevated...of course anything would be tight, what with that alien member of his, but then again, you would know. You would know.

Animal sounds filled the air...as if the captive slave gave in to her primal desires. He knew that once, humans had no logical reasoning, and everything was primal, including this. This ritual which he so gladly welcomed. And once again, he felt, the better half of him was rising.

His muscled had began to ripple and his color was beginning to change. Inside of him a dark entity stirred, wanting to take over and to let the girl taste what she was looking for. Primal fear, primal lust. Primal, animal sex.

His thrusts had begun to change from gentle to almost firm and deep. So deep. As if to emphasize the muscles on the female's flat stomach rippled with each deep thrust.

This was the beginning of an even more interesting scene.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon May 26, 2008 3:02 am
Profile YIM

Instinct told me he would slacken in lust once his seed wuz disgorged within me womb, but no he did no such thing. Hands like living clamps seize me hips an spur me efforts on. I find his strength immeasurable, this coupling no longer a gentle affair if ever it wuz.

Something deep in me belly explodes is way outward an fills me skin. Another being entirely. As his cold tongue plays with me nipples, tugging on the golden rings that decorate me and provide me partners such pleasure as can be had, I feel me mouth open. The hard skin of his neck receives a bite, me tongue tracing circles over the throbbing pulse of him. Somehow the beast within knows he will not be hurt unlike a human male that death would already be pooling in red beneath me. But for him, twuz nothing more than a dainty nip.

Blood boiling in me veins, the scent of it upon the air from the men he had sent to take me. A bitter sweet tang that swirled in me nostrils, spurring the beast within on.

A fragment of a memory…a pool, water surrounds me an yet I breathe. Then gone it is upon the wisps of fate that are dreams or distant memories. The dream is driven from me by the lung crushing thrust that sends the head of the beast against me very end.

My womb breached, the cervix pushed ‘gainst. I rise up upon his loins an face the swirling stars of space an cry out. Some might say of pain, an others of pleasure. At the moment one would be most correct to say both. A glimmer of fear sounds in the cry. Real fear that he might rend me asunder with such power. Me first lesson in the males of the galaxy, not one I might soon forget. And yet I wanted it ‘gain an ‘gain.

Hands lifting me, me legs quivering under the strain as I assist him till the thick bulbous end of him pops from me moist cave. I feel as though I tower over him, his end resting on me spread lips. And then I force me self downwards by simply letting gravity do the work. The muscles bunch upon his shoulders as those great hands pull me downwards as well, slamming me atop him with a load slap of flesh sure to wake the personnel that dwell in rooms next to this one. I cry out for joy, the air driven from by depth and power of his penetration.

Tomorrow I may be lucky to walk…. But tomorrow may also not come. Yet I no longer care. No the beast rules me life, and to take him is all the thought I need. Primal and instinctive, I seek his seed to fill me belly till it can take no more. Let the common slaves lick it from us both when we are done. I will show him what a real woman can do, and how a free woman can serve him in bed and beyond.

There wuz something in those eyes of his, the focus back again. The way he looked at me like a circling shark. I gave it right back, the fear diminishing with each thrust, knowing I could take his girth and length. I could take the pain and have it pleasure me. I saw it in those eyes, the sudden understanding that we both danced to the bitter end. To the utter point of exhaustion.

Yes maybe I would not walk…but if so neither would he. The grin widening to show the incisors much like a wolf. ALPHA….to your ALPHA….together we could rule the galaxy. I cocked me head sideways once more dropping to his chest to bite and scratch and take him like no other lover ever had. I would always be free!

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon May 26, 2008 5:02 am
Profile WWW

The slow, gradual evolution began, unnoticeably at first. It only manifested itself by his actions, which were beginning to be rougher and harder. Although, of course, he was learning to control this dark side, by this stage it was only up to this; when he was still halfway through.

" Rrnnnggg..." He spoke through gritted teeth, half expressing his resolve to continue, half trying to keep himself in control.

He thought he must make it end in a few more thrusts or so, but the girl was amking it very, very hard. She was like an aphrodisiac herself; her body acted as a natural stimulant for the monstrous side of the great monster to arise.

And at last, the inevitable happened.

His hands enlarged, his body became more muscualr, more bulky that before. Eyes that were once yellow darkened, to that of a jet-black color, leaving only a tiny yellow dot in the middle. His hands almost encompassed the girl's waist, and his legs also grew in girth, destroying the leather pants he had on.

In every meaning of the word, and as if he wasn't before, now he was a true monster.

The monster in him clearly had a target in mind, and that was the pierced flesh of her breasts, which he quickly had in one mouth, easily fitting inside that suddenly humongous mouth of his.

Now he lived for only one thing and that was marking this girl as his.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 27, 2008 3:41 am
Profile YIM

A cry of abject fear an horror makes me pear behind me for a moment. Food lays scattered about the floor an table, Olive bounced and jiggled struggling with the ropes, her eyes wide in fear. Yung no longer remained any where nearby. Instead there was a sudden movement of pale flesh trying desperately to hide itself in the corner furthest from our banquet.

Hands held me waist, the fingers intertwined now as the circle me slim figure. Huge hands, and eyes. Eyes as black as Hades. A shock passes through me as I remain motionless upon his throbbing sword. In all the confusion, the terror, the fear, and the unmitigated pleasure I feel the beast within snarl.

I gaze at the lust filled eyes that seek to dominate me with their stare and give it back. A challenge of wills perhaps, the creature I straddle changing jus’ like in the at Jekyl and hide book I had read for a report in English class. Somehow that an me lack of ability to run makes me want to fight. Fight the only way I know how, the only way I may yet defeat him an live.

I fight him with every feminine charm I have. I have given him me body and with it I shall wage me own war. Now as he keeps me pinned upon his shaft I squeeze, strangling the meaty length of him in a tight hot grip I can only hope once more makes him buck in delight as he pumps his seed within.

I rake me hands down his shoulders an arms, the fingernails dragged across his scaly skin while me entire breast disappears into his mouth to me abject pleasure. Whoever said bigger wuz not better had never experienced what I was experiencing.

I laugh a nervous laugh attempting to stir more confidence with in me heart an mind. “so now I get to learn what are really all ‘bout….” Little doubt that Yung would have been split asunder by this beast. A pain arose within as I tried to squeeze him….something happening as the muscles of me whom seem to stretch an pop. Pain threatens, bringing on a lightheadedness that makes me fall upon his body, me tit still grasped within the mouth, teeth threatening the vulnerable flesh.

Crying out I gasp an wither, every inch of me stretching, legs trembling to contain the thing I hold within. No longer need I clench round him, the sheer tightness does it on its own. No longer do I know what is within me, its girth, its length, only that I swear if I move I will be ripped asunder and bleed me life from the inside out. But to admit such…admit it is to lose.

And lose I do, the very beast I try an control within. The beast that takes control of me now and will wage its own war of lust. Me conscious crawls to a deep safe place in me mind.

“ARRGGHHHHHHH” the cry a feral and beastly thing that reverberates off the walls and raises a challenge, creature to creature…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 4:45 am
Profile WWW

Changes bring a lot of things to the table, and one of them was this.

Tentacles began to flail, and as if alive on their own, they searched for the able bodies of Yung and Olive, two slaves whom the girl brought into the room. Clearly they had not been expecting this to happen. Kouzakai himself did not even expect this to happen; it just did, uch to his chagrin, as only the primal urge of lust filled his brain, and it controlled everything he had to do.

The tentacles found Olive first, screaming her lungs out as she was helplessly bound, spread on the table. They took no notice of food, only the real food which was spread out so generously. Each one bound themselves to a limb, and lifted her up high, much to her chagrin and fear.

For Yung, a highly special thing was offered; the cyber-tentacles that Kouzakai used for combat and fighting went after her. They grabbed her forcefully, and dragged her into open view, kicking and screaming her disobedience as she was so rudely held against her will.

Both were lifted up high, the monster gazing at them, as suddenly as the girl changed also.

The strain can be seen. She cannot possibly hold that member inside for long, and the monster can feel it. He can feel her tightness, the juices making his member so slick with wetness that he had a hard time keeping himself in. He held her ever more tightly against him, ever more tightly against his hand as his teeth teasingly raked against her breast. He smelled her fear; at the same time he tasted her unbound lust, escaping the cage which held her. It was beast against beast now, heat against heat, and here he was holding two other more females captive. He wanted to teach them a lesson: that he was here to stay and they better be quick to learn if they want to live.

His tongue moved inside his mouth, alive, rasping against the nipple which had grown small due to his huge size. Sucking like a pup, he started moving her quicker and quicker, harder and harder, faster and faster, although it was increasingly hard to do so, due to his size.

If need be, he would rip her apart, feeling her tension as she clawed and bit at his scaly exterior in vain.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 27, 2008 11:07 am
Profile YIM

Women’s high pitched screams rent the air ‘bout me. Still I heard nothing. Tentacles withered an flew an still I saw nothing. For me only one thing remains. The beast upon the black cushions that now lay scattered ‘bout the room. Survival in a sea of lust.

I smell the spray of saltwater upon the swirling air. No longer does the stench of recycled air with its plastic and metal tang greet me nostrils. This beast exudes his own scent, one of freedom and wide open spaces – one of the sea.

Straight white teeth that belong an a glamour model and not some crazy lust filled girl bite the scaly skin. Salty he is, yet something more lies hidden in that taste. I cling to him, an lick the very skin like a dog upon his masters hand. For I am the beast: and in this moment of lust and survival a beast instinctively knows what to do.

Even the tension is released from me legs an middle, just in time as the hands tighten on the tiny waist and pull me upwards. It feels like a long sucking, slipping climb so much like pulling back the plunger on a syringe. The tightness of me womb relaxes once more as he leaves me insides. He draws himself out of me.

Turning me head and laying me ear upon his chest I breath inwards. One great intake of breath that fills me lungs even while me breast remains captive in his mouth. Me back arches painfully even with the limberness of four years of stretching exercises. The act of keeping me chest pinned in place with his mouth and lifting me hips upwards off his huge cock more than enough to bow me severely in directions the human body was not meant to go.

Survival instinct takes o’er. A knowledge, a remembrance from something in me past. Me legs an middle utterly relax. As if on cue the fingers round me back tense and with force pull me downwards while the great beast drives upwards with his hips. Instinct and his seed no doubt save me. The slickness of me passage allows him to quickly slide up into me womb. Hard an fast he enters driving the air from me lungs in a loud an plaintive moan the bellows out me answering cry. I feel pain, yet beneath it pleasure.

Skin slaps me bum hard an firm leaving a heat all its own. Two primary points of impact. A knowledge that brings a feral grin to me face and pleasure to me mind of not me body. There is nothing like this.

I feel the teeth and mouth let loose of their prize as he gasps as well. Perhaps the beast below me did not expect this…perhaps he did not think I would survive his first thrust. The first of many no doubt. Me own fears dissipate at somehow making it this far. Dissipate as yet another thrust follows, the spread picking up.

Perhaps he teaches me in his own way. Slowly the rag doll he toys with begins the tense at the right times. I learn. I learn when to clench….when to relax soon matching and complimenting his moves. All the while me gut grows warmer, an I begin to coo in pleasure. The tension increasing as I fight to keep the small amount of control I have left. As I fight not to cum till I have taken him to that place of ultimate pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 1:19 pm
Profile WWW

And for the first time in his life, he felt that familiar stirring in his loins.

A stirring which was quite different, but all the same familiar. He knew that feeling...so close and yet so far. And this, what he is doing...this thing which he did not he was such a master of, such a pent-up expert. He knew that he was born for this, and was hardwired to become the feared monster before them now.

Alive and on their own, tentacles unbound Olive only to bind her again, only this time they do the duty. They spread her legs to an almost impossible width, and start to tease the increasingly wettening slit. They also begin to toy with her breasts too, still slick with food juices from just having been a human food tray, and proceeded to feed her mouth.

The same trials also went on for Yung, the small package which attracted a lot of attention because of her seemingly innocent looks. No one can be that innocent, and the officer was here to find out.

Metal tested flesh, and bound her breasts to make them plump and make them look ripe for the picking. Their pink nipples jut out, pure and seemingly untouched, as natural tentacles rasp against them as a mouth would. Her mouth could only wimper, as tentacles fought each other to lodge themselves inside a warm, albeit unwelcoming, hole. Her legs were also stretched...and her slit was left untouched, as if making her grow accustomed to being exposed.

As these progressed, so did his teaching job on the girl in his lap, this girl Cassie...whom he picked out of so many...has turned out to be quite the rare find. And he envisioned her in a slave market...oh what money she will bring. But a girl like her can never be tamed, not by the lash of whips nor the heat of sex. Only he can tame her...and as it seemed, only she can tame him.

The speed of his thrusts doubled, as he felt his stabs grow easier and easier by the minute, based on how easy he can get it to be. And now, the monster was enjoying it. It was evident in his suction, evident in his actions.

He was in his zone, the center of the universe.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue May 27, 2008 3:36 pm
Profile YIM

I brought me face before his, the golden nipple rings bouncing along the scaly ridges of his chest with each nerve shattering thrust. Me lips close upon the his lower lip while hands go behind his head and toy with the back of his neck, stroking it with all the strength me fingers can muster. Biting I work the lip in me mouth, sucking on it, not needing to be careful like I would with hanaji. There is a certain freedom to know you can be as rough as you would like and your partner will only get a kick out of it.

He wuz mine. All mine, and yet he wuz not. I had not noticed the cries and the tentacles in the troughs of passion. But now…now when I wanted all his attention he dared take our slaves for himself. I’d had plans….if only I could remember them. But the heat, the huge ox that invades me insides an leaves me panting wuz making it really hard to think ‘bout nothing else.

“me……not enough? I…..show…..you….take …..me….all….of ….me…..” A lustful an jusky voice stirred with anxiety that whispers in his ear.

What price would I pay as I lay me full breast upon his chest an reach tween me legs, to strangle the wet slimy monster that moves in an out of me. Using me hands I try to give him even more sensations, to send him o’er the edge so I can reclaim me prize and find another use for the slaves. Had he not known I could be a jealous mistress? He could have his slaves, but not while I was there and not while They were only there as his toys. Hanaji and I shared….why not this beast. Why not share them with me?

Another moan escapes me mouth as he thrusts ever faster. Inside me womb I try and suck the seed from his massive member. I will pleasure him like no other I vow, an yet I can feel me own slide to joyful bliss. A bliss that will leave me shuttering in abandon atop him, no longer in charge of either of our pleasures.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue May 27, 2008 6:34 pm
Profile WWW

" Who are you talking to?"

A strange, albeit familiar, deep voice answered her.

" Oh, I'm sorry, the Idiot is not home. Would you like to leave a message?"

Hands went to her chests and started kneading them roughly, as if he hadn't even touched them before.

" I remember you...you're the idiot's favorite pet. Sorry, though, I need more, but don't be sad..."

He made her feel him.

" See? You have the best of me. All they have are merely tentacles."

Soon, no sooner that he had thought of doing it, two tentacles worked their way to her backdoor. He wasn't sure if she could take two, but it didn't matter. He knew girls like these can take them...they were naturally elastic, naturally willing. After all, what could they do?

Slowly they make an entrance, stretching her puckered anus to open up like a shop waiting for customers. As if having his impossible shaft shafting her at industrial strength was not enough, he moved them quickly. He thought the juices dripping down from them would help.

His lips went to hers, almost engulfing her face. His tongue was almost the same size as his cock, and it was as if another phallus was inside her mouth.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed May 28, 2008 5:58 am
Profile YIM

The voice had changed as he grew beneath me. Sarcasm dripping form each an every word he spoke to me.

“Ain’t…no…..pet….OhhhhhHHHh….god …is ….good….UMMMMMM”

I did like the best of him….yes I had it. An I wuz keeping it wrapped in a tight embrace. I could feel the ring of me stretch an feel like I would rip in twain. Still he did not slow, instead he went faster.

Maybe I should’a known better, but lacking the experience made that nigh impossible I suppose. Mama always said be careful what yah ask for. An all them bible stories ‘bout god and people asking, well they sometimes got a bit more than they bargained for. Kinda like the whole story of Job. Right now I was getting it like Job had….but in the end Job had it great, an I had no doubt that I too would be having pleasure a thousand fold…if I lived.

Something brushes me back door…as if. The vision of his head goes sharp in hunters vision, lost is the blissful gaze brought on by sex. I snarl, yet pinned in place upon the pounding shaft I have no were to go. The hands hold me waist an hips still till only a small amount of bucking is left to me. I wiggle, feeling the hard shaft move ‘bout in me womb as he continues to ram himself within me.

Pushing aside the tight crack of me rounded bum he pushes gainst me rear door. Already I feel as though the other is the door to a barn, an like there is no way there is room for nothing else. An yet nothing seems to stop him. Forcefully he enters, the pain intense, me body tightening in a natural response an paying dearly for it.

The cry of anguish shakes me entire body, there is no pleasure in this. His hard thrust at both me entrance seems to tear the tensing muscles within me. I feel the creeping blackness take me vision…collapsing upon his chest…a mouth, tongue chokes off the cry of anguish. An then nothing….

I drift on clouds, an see his face before mine, hands cradle me face on we kiss, a gentle kiss of love an desire. I realize then the bulge between us, taking him I guide him to what he seeks. A glorious feeling as he moves within me, slowly, teasingly, then more strident. A males need to move harder, faster. Muscles an brawn. Me mouth opens in a moan, pleasure fills me much like his hard rigid cock. Fingers slide into me rear, an it is all I can take as once more he kisses me hard an full. I cry out into his mouth, the muffled groans cannot be stopped….not ever…not even by his massive tongue.

Suddenly I clench, the pleasure unimaginable and then go limp. Only me insides move, move an shudder round the shafts that fill me like no others. The cry of joy screams from me mouth, screams that continue past the point I should have had no air within me lungs to cry out with. An for all I scream in pleasure an wither upon the huge body below me not a noise seems to escape the mouth that covers my own. The tongue that plunges in an out of me mouth like yet another throbbing shaft. I am the beast, taking….taking everything this creature or man can give me….and give me he does.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed May 28, 2008 1:58 pm
Profile WWW

" oh, but you don't know just how much of a pet you are..." He droned on.

She was thrusted in three different speeds; fast, then slow, the semi-fast. He liked toying with his 'food' anyway that he can, and it was no surprise that he was here doing what he did best: fuck.

" Oh wow, that cunt of yours just begs..." He spoke, reiterating once again that she was food for him. He was different from the more docile psyche; he was obscene, he was dirty. In every sense of the word, he was a monster, and by jove he will not hesitate to act like one.

The act of not even sharing the two poor girls, in various forms of obscenery, was an act thought about nonetheless. Why would he even share his food? It was everything he lived for. Every reason that he hunted for was just for this, this act of lewdness that he was committing and enjoyed committing again, and again, and again.

His shaft felt as if it were on vicegrips, the sheer tightness of the girl's young muscles doing wonders for the act. He had difficulty adjusting speeds, but he enjoyed it. Tightness and youth provided to be the elixir of life for him, and he would chase after it, even if it leads to his death.

However, if it meant the death of his host...

Ah, what the heck?

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu May 29, 2008 2:06 pm
Profile YIM

For the second time the blackness closes in an takes me away. Nature’s way of abhorring a freak. The mere natural act of me bodies tightening jus before orgasm, an then the uncontrollable clenching during….brings such pleasure…an pain. Pain after, so much so I can feel the edges of it rip me asunder. Can feel me body suppress it an then it all stops.

Floating above them I watch. Three girls, used by this creature, I recognize the red haired one…my red hair laying limp upon the beasts chest. Even so he uses her, her body shaking from each thrust. Her poor lips stretched till the skin is grey about the thick hard penis…not the rosy color of health….no stretched to the point of breaking. Yet she does not, the chest rises an falls….albiet slowly. Even the washed out paleness of her skin seems attractive….

The other two are equally abused, tentacles play within them, stuffing them…a small part of me is amazed at the way he can manipulate three at once, how he can so engulf an use us all.

Thinking back as I watch the scene from me perch ‘gainst the roof Oh how I had started the evening with high morals and standards to now be used at mouth, at bum, at…..an like it. Like it so much he has brought me heart pounding in me ears on me insides quivering in orgasm about that huge invading thing me anatomy teacher would call a penis.

No, she wuz wrong, it’s a monster, a thing that stuffs me an breaks me. I see the cross dangle form under her body against the monsters skin. It glows….an otherworldly glow. Even as I watch I feel the warmth of me rings, the piercings of me body, a healthy pleasurable feeling. The collar tingles round me neck.

He thrusts, hard an fast. Heat fills me gut, the heat of joy an lust. One orgasm supsides an another builds. His tongue plays with me, an I play back. me bum is so tight as the two tentacles thrust in alteration within like they wrestle one another for the space to work their magic. An even more so the fight the monster within. One that threatens to squash them as it plumbs me womb and cervix. I feel it push against the every limits of me an feel the pleasure it gives. I live in pleasure. I am pleasure.

Fingers twirl in his hair, play along the back of his neck. I will have you I vow!....and none will ever be as good

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu May 29, 2008 2:39 pm
Profile WWW

The eyes that look terribly a lot like a shark's gleam jet black in the faint light of the distant star. It gleams dangerously black, delighted in having such a tight young thing to look upon...the pierced nipples that dance up and down in sight, the sheer rythmic joining this ritual had provided. It was almost a dream...

I would not let this go.

The sun danced in his dark eyes. The juices covered his thick shaft, going in and out of the girl's stretched nether-lips. Slowly he withdrew; and quickly he shafted. That was how he went about his dirty deed. His tongue was even hanging down. Even if she was unconscious, he would not let this die down. He was almost so near the edge that if he backed down, he will never feel this again.

I feel so...alive...

He knows the body was not his to begin with. He was the sub-specie; the host was in control all the time. But what was to happen if he could be supressed? Then he would be living a dream. Everything and anything his host possessed would be his, including his life, and everyone he knew. Including this incredible girl. Oh, the sensations...

I am not going back.

The internal tensions, to begin with, was so nerve wracking he could not concentrate anymore on keeping back his intense orgasm. Kouzakai was breaking out. The Leviathan's time was almost up, but he was not giving up without a fight.

Not until he left his own mark on this girl that his 'host' owned.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 3:26 am
Profile YIM

The body within me filled me till I swore we could be nothing but one. One huge swaying body of sweat an tears an love an joy. Pleasure took me to new heights, filled as I was. And pain…pain when I moved wrong in his thrust. Pain when I ‘gan to clench in me own pleasures.

Like I wuz to be trained. To serve his pleasure before me own, for each time the joy of me own orgasm hit I clenched, moved wrong an the next thrust or two would bring such unimaginable pain as to pitch me over the abyss. An yet I awoke each time to pleasure I could not begin to describe.

A girl does not get the chance to bed a giant and live. The I lived a miracle of god. That I fenced with his tongue, an felt him crush me tween head an bum like I was part of him. Every orifice wuz his pleasure, there wuz not much more to do except…oh yes except that.

I left me chest riding against his own an reaching back with both hands gripped the squirming tentacles that plumbed me bum. Gripping them I let him ride through the tight grip of me hands and then further into me bum. More tight depth…then I felt the core of his thick member. Felt him buck against me fingertips as his shaft pushed inwards.

Grunting with each thrust I closed me eyes. Already I could feel me legs quiver an shake. Could feel me body using up the energy I had just holding the monster within me. “arrgghhhh’ the sound muffled by his mouth upon mine…had he bulged even more…was he now arching his back his hands curling into my hips an back in a iron grip of pain that threatened to squash me very body? What…what was happening?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 30, 2008 3:46 am
Profile WWW

Time was running short, and every thrust brings him closer to the rising of the owner's own mind. It would seem that his borrowed time was up...Kouzakai had risen up from his melancholy, only to see his position being unlawfully grabbed by a callous monster, that is, the Leviathan.

His alter-ego fucked as if there was no tomorrow. He had no remorse, nor did he think about the life and limb of Cassie. Who cared if she might lose life, and on occasion, limb in this? That wasn't important. He needed to somehow imprint into her mind a craving. A craving for the larger, more rougher things in life, even if it kills her. A craving for something like him.

This event, though unknown to the monster, will in the future guide her into a solid will, needed if she was going to be a topnotch agent in the organization of the Alien Defense Directorate, her eventual employer and savior.

Just outside, though, her future had begun.

Lights began to go on and off, as the station went into full battle alert. The ADD had just warped in from a corner of the galaxy, and soon enough the station must move from the orbit of this planet and into safer Alliance controlled space. The guns of the station were primed. Kouzakai was being called again and again, despite the 'do not disturb' command he had overridden into his status display.

It was all the more getting to be a shorter lease on pleasure for the huge monster. Thus he fucked like he never had...he squeezed her, as if squeezing the life out of her. He needed to cum, and he felt Kouzakai rising up.

And it happened.

A torrent of fresh, deeply drawn spunk gushed out of his monstrous dick, and a scream gutted out of his lung. At the same time, the jet black of his eyes faded, and the scream became that of the Lieutenant. He felt his spunk filling her up; his cock swimming in a cocktail of mixed juices.

It was then, he knew, that his darker side had scored one on him.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri May 30, 2008 3:12 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 16  Next