View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:15 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Yes, I had felt…was feeling sum thing. The earth moved under us. Sound, like fireworks wrought the air ‘bout us as a deeper thunder shook the very air round us. And deep inside he pushed, not as fast but long an hard an deep…lifting me an pushing me ginst his mouth as if to pin me in place. Hands tightening further, leaving a pattern of marks in blue upon me heavily dimpled flesh beneath each digit. Pain shot through me from both me orifices and the grip upon me flesh.

Me own fingers curling into talons that try an crush the wiggling tentacles. Inside a small bounce, a thud right up against the very top of me an then. A throbbing jump that ripples all up me insides in one long stream of sensation until heat pours within and ignites me own body.

The tongue leaves me mouth, leaves me painting an mewing unable to fathom or think what as happened. Only heat, heat that drives me over the brink, clenching him as hie holds still an tries to crush me body against the throbbing shaft within. I grip an shudder round him crying out into the stars overhead as fireworks go off. Long trails of light. Flashes of brilliance that drown out the stars with their shere intensity. The only sound in me ear is the sound of me cries. There is no pain….there is only a red hot burning sign of pleasure.

Will I ever feel like this again…like a float atop the very world, a queen among queens. A joyful happy woman tht has conquered he worst the beast can offer an yet lived to rule another day.

Me hair burns….a red hot flame….I feel heat….am heat….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri May 30, 2008 3:50 pm
Profile WWW

The same thing that happened before began to happen now, again. The two other girls have since fainted, thanks to the monster's ministrations. He feels the juices flow out of Cassie's pussy slowly, a signature move that ensured the Leviathan did make one out of one on him.

" Bastard." That was all he could say at the moment.

He tensed once again as he felt the girl tightening herself once more, gripping and releasing his prick in a movement that could only imitate a hand milking something out of a tube...or in this case, a cock. She did have fantastic muscle control, saying that she was well trained even before this.

As the heat and the sensations combined, her body temperature rising to that of a miniature star, it all whispered to him of a dreamstate in which he and the girl were the main players.

The spray of seawater...the heat...the feelings...they were all so familiar, and it finally broke in on him.

" It seems...long ago...but..." He strained to speak, as he lifted her up and dropped her again, his shaft driving into her again and again and again. " The pool...no...it can't...be...you..."

There was a sudden myriad of colors as a StarSkipper 1-V209 exploded right in front of their window, lighting them in an explosion of nuclear matter and anti-energy.

The war raged on outside, the station fighting the ADD off bravely, as the docking parties had begun their ascent into the station.

" No...time..." He said thru gritted teeth, sensing both urgency and the ecstasy of being caught in this position.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 02, 2008 6:26 am
Profile YIM

He spoke to me, a curtain of fire about me face. Spoke to me of a pool, of a time before, of a rape that wuz not…me mind picking it up fragments of a dream…A dream of lust an desire that. A dream of water…of a time.

I felt the monsters sperm within, the hard slaps of his host still working me, know for his pleasure an not the creatures. An I knew I lusted after them both. That I had known them in the past. A past of nightmares an dreams that wuz all together worrying. But I felt a calling to him…an draw to the one that had so abused me an yet helped me live. The one that even now with his whole life coming to an end would not leave the space tween me thighs. He clung to me as if his very life depended on it.

The swirling maelstrom of white hot energy slowed, then collapsed back to where it had been. Klaxons sounded as the station shook. I could not let this view nor this man perish now, not yet. I had much to learn of me self, an why I wanted him…why I would risk eternal damnation to be in his arms, a sinner of sinners. Heat still flares within, a soft heat brought on by the constant stabs of his shaft within me.

I stop, while he goes on…an try to talk sense in him. “Love…the men … they need you..your station needs you. Stop…stop an focus you will know I am right. I am not the monster that would take all from you…not now. Go, I will be here when you return. Be here waiting. And if they come her I will defend you like I promised…but go now. go before its to late.” I whisper in his ear while softly I fondle his hair in me fingers. Twisting it, sliding me fingers through it.

War has come….an I need time. Time to put together the memories that spill outwards within me head. TO understand what I am. TO know which side is just. TO weigh me options. TO understand what has been done to me.

Tears roll upon me cheek….I do know one thing. I had said no…and he had not taken me till I had jumped him. He had respected me desires…one could ask for nothing more even if he wuz a monster, an I a confused an mixed up girl that really didn’t know what she wanted.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:34 pm
Profile WWW

The Lieutenant had stopped moving.

Kouzakai was looking at her with lust and the desire to continue, to regain supremacy over the beast that was his schizophrenic personality. He wanted to regain it so that he could prove himself a master of men, and not someone who was constantly back-stabbed every time he turned his back. Not anymore.

He would've wanted to move but the bolts of plasma were getting dangerously close to the station. The alarm had sounded. Shields were drawn up.

Now it was all between chaos and pleasure. Danger or ecstasy. Would he die a happy man, or live a scorned one?

The girl, for one, seemed to talk some sense in him. Here she was, a slave to his desires, a random girl he picked out of so many. But still so concerned for his safety...and her own. She was sensible in that comment. He was going to endanger both their lives.

His eyes, for once, showed the tiniest bit of affection one might think a stranger to this man. It quickly faded, but still it was there.

" A-are...are you sure?" He asked, knowing well that she might only be doing this to escape.

But with so many dying, and him not doing anything to avert disaster...him, who many were relying upon...

" Alright. I trust your judgement." He said, lifting her up gently with the aid of his tentacles. He had enough sense to cover her up with a huge silken blanket, which he used, and quickly grabbed his sword,'Sharktooth', and his armplate.

Within seconds he was out, storming of his spacious bunkroom, and rushing along with the flow of personnel and fighter pilots scrambling towards the docks. It was time to secure this conflict, once and for all.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 03, 2008 7:13 am
Profile YIM

The touching concern with the blanket…the look within his eyes, an his willingness to trust me judgment. They tore me, made me wonder if her really did feel things like you an I….like the girls that lay unconscious upon the floor.

All thoughts of this strange creature I wuz finding more an more attractive were banished when I saw the still bodies of the girls. Rushing over to them both I found them breathing, alive. Tears ran down me checks as they yet breathed an I held them um in me arms.

One by one I carried the two limp bodies, Olive an Yung to the wide bed an settled them in, covering them with the large silken blanket. Olive murmured sum thing in her sleep an moved, a small happy groan leaving her lips. I wuz thankful then…thankful she seemed content upon the bed an did not seem to have any injuries I could see. I suspected that the monster that lurked within this LT had done them in…jus like I had moments of blackness I could not remember.

But I could remember this…every last bit. An snatches of a time before. Of not just an encounter with him, but with others. With aliens that prowled the school with impunity an used me….used me like I wuz some sort of glorified sex toy. Even the staff….they had watched me play the piana…watched as an angel form heaven had taken me.

The deck swirled under me feet an I hit the floor hard. None of it wuz a dream…none of it. they were…here to take me back to that hell hole. What wuz this place, this universe that god seemed to have forgotten?

Grabbing me suitcase I pulled out the first piece of underwear I could find, A nice red thong that belonged on me for other times. Pulling it up me slick thighs I knew I needed a bath…but there was no time. The station shock…voices cried out on the other side of the door. An it opened jus behind me.

Turning I saw the two marines with there black uniforms all polished like. Both of them stepping just past the door frame before they put their visors up. The grin I saw gave me pause. A leering toothy grin that spread as his eyes wandered down me body to stare at the small patch of red cloth, wet from the cum that dripped down me legs to puddle yet on the floor between me feet. Lowering his gun he spoke to the man next to him.

“Larson, seems we may be a lil late to the party here….wow…look at this place, must be the bosses, an yah know they get the best meat….maybe we could get a lil action as well…a quickie if she ain’t too done in already.”

Me vision went tunnel on me. All I saw was the eyes, an the spot between the armor plates at his neck. The spot there would be a pulse throbbing an keeping him alive. The comments rolled in me head as muscles tensed an years of training had me fingers moving fore I could even think to react

One marine staggers backwards, dropping his assault rifle hands coming up to his face while the blood begins to flow through his fingers. I don’t even hear his scream as I look upon the blood on me own curled fingers, an eyeball crushed around the nail of me index finger. I flick it off with a casual shrug,

“Welcome to the party…I ain’t on yur menu ever.” The side kick takes him straight into the face, his whole body rocking backwards till he bounces off the wall. Blood gushes from his broken nose, but the eyes take on a killer look, dazed but no outdone. I can see the muzzle of his weapon coming up, close…closer…me own body going low, a diving roll to come up next to him, the gun’s muzzle now past me.

The retort deafens me, the air rent with the concussion of the blast. Once…twice does he fire wil the world goes still an I have time to move. The beast is in me, driving me as claws close about his neck to crush the very life from him. But the armor helps even if there are no plates. And we fall forwards under my momentum. The gun lost in the scuffle. A rolling scuffle of hands, an elbows an knees. Blows stagger me an yet the fingers close, the armored fabric pinched within me grasp. Blows continue to rain down upon me slower, with less force. Till all is quiet once more.

Staggering upwards I gather up a gun. Each breath cames in a pant. Wobbling on me bare feet the door is thankfully closed behind them. Gives me time to adjust, to see the one trooper slowly trying to crawl backwards, blind as a bat they would say, the first strike true to the vulnerable eyes. He yells for his combat buddy…a medic…whom ever might answer.

I clip on the cartridge belts an Slinging one rifle over me back I take the other in hand. I need time to think…but for now I see the leering face swim before me…I see the passing hint of carrying in the monsters eyes an have to wonder who are the real monsters. The ones that feed me to them…or the ones that ate at the offered banquet.

The door opens, the retort of fire down the hall as the banshee descends in a frenzy of fire, the black clad marines taken from the back an going down one after another…perhaps unable to fire at a near naked crazy women with a rifle she has fired on campus her senior year in PE class… a marksman class. Perhaps If I thought about it…If I knew better I would have known that much of me university training had been to prepare me for a moment much like this…a moment I wuz supposed to be shooting for the other side.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 12:56 pm
Profile WWW

The docks were a hustle of activity when the Lieutenant got there. His ship was prepped for quick evac but he retorted.

" I ordered no such thing." he said. " I will stay behind and fight. If you want to evacuate, do it now."

Obviously, no one stepped forward to evacuate.

" Good." He said, getting into his ship. Following this action he gave out an order on the comm. " All units, deploy now."

The station erupted forth, as if to spew it's insides out into space. Dozens upon dozens of starfighters, mainly standard class X-10 Zebra Sky starfighters, flew out into the darkness of space, as a blaze of plsama met them.

Assault cruisers then followed, in which the Devourer was included. Kouzakai flew through debris from the earlier attack, dodged a volley of enemy fire and headed straight for the landing cruisers.

" Bogeys on your 3" crackled the comm.

Instantly Kouzakai wheeled Devourer onto his left, seemingly heading into open space. He then pulled back hard on the nav and wheeled around to shoot at his pursuers from their top, using the 6 cannons he had on topside. A brilliant explosion followed as the fighters exploded in a material of flaming cloud and smoke.

He headed once again for the cruisers.

He met them straight on, accompanied by some who had managed to get through the fierce dogfight that happened just outside of their station. Thoughts of the girl went through his head. He had hoped she hadn't come out of his room, had hoped somehow no one would find her there. He trusted his own men, so long as they continued to fear and respect him. Other than that they were uncontrollable monsters with a huge appetite for sex. That, he could not control.

His thoughts went back to the fight as the first volley of plasma bolst met them, with concentrated fire coming from the cruiser's big guns. Some of the assault cruisers were vaped instantly but thankfully, they were few. It was time to retaliate.

He opened up all guns as he passed the first cruiser, marking targets and guns on the starboard side of the cruiser, opening it up like a gruesome space fruit.

" Here we go..." He said, a manic smile appearing behind his H2O mask.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 04, 2008 11:40 pm
Profile YIM

Men an monsters scattered, the fire slackening down the wide hall, a hall that had been a pristine white an so very smooth was now scorched in places, an in others gaping wholes in which wires hung sizzling or scraps of the inner guts of the station appeared hanging in ragged piles about the openings.

With nothing to really shot at an the blood lust gone, I turned back the way I’d come, one rifle o’er me back the other slung up o’er me shoulder….a girl playing at soldier an not really knowing what I wuz doing, cept it wuz probably safer in the bosses quarters. In fact the two prone bodies in there could use a lil TLC an some guarding. I’d made it to the door before the whistle brought me round.

Sum crazy strange looking alien of sorts I suppose…if what I’d been told wuz true, wuz a walking me hind me, a wicked looking blade in his hands. His eyes weren;t on mine, they were on me bum…the swishing an swaying of me hips. Trouble in those eyes….more so in the mouth that hung slack, a drool pooling on the left side to slide down upon the dead marine at his feet…a marine I had killed.

Quickly I ran through the portal, not having a clue to how to lock it…nor nothing else ‘bouts it. I tose the gun onto the bed an unsling the other one, carefully pointing it at the now closed door.

Something hits the door, loud as can be…then I see it begin to open as the lights flicker an then go off. Emergency lighting of sorts seems to come back one, an I see the door snap back shut…to late though…to late the power surge allowing the giant thing to enter the room, his huge bulk making me glad to have a gun.

I breath in, then empty me lungs, finger squeezing the trigger when me lungs are empty jus like they taught me in PE…a PE I’d never signed up for an wuz now glad I’d taken now how. Me whole school career wuz like that…classes showing up on me schedule all outta left field. Like sum body knew this day would come…like god himself had been directing me life ever since I left home. In an that fraction of a second there wuz no retort..no recoil…nothing but a soft click.

“uh-oh”. I could see him laugh…could see the monster alien through back his head an laugh as I desperately tried to find a safety…on. Then dropped the magazine while the monster dropped his weapon….

“Come to papa lil one…let me show you what a wild ride the Tsangati has in store for you. I like the feisty ones, to break them on me dick…an you look both feisty an tight.”

All the while I watched in growing panic as the brute slowly moved. I might have him on speed….but if he ever got a hand on me I wuz a dead un…or worse, much much worse. He moved first coming at me straight on an missed. The rolling sidekick enough to send him bouncing off a wall an looking none the worse for the wear.

“So red wants to play…ok.. a little foreplay I think you call it. I likes it too, I do hope your in a big of a piece to feel my pleasure.” with that he attacked, a swinging brute that did all he could to wreck the place…to destroy every last thing in the room cept me. On only be the fainstest of margins. There were parts of me that already hurt, parts that would have big ole black an blue welts on the morrow. Dodge after dodge that made me chest rise an fall in ragged heaves of breath. That left me breasts bouncing like they shouldn’t be.

Chopsticks under me hands, the last strike had been way to close. I suspected strongly that me fatigue wuz gonna get me hit hard first. Carefully I palmed them, an looked in his direction. An idea forming that wuz gonna get me killed or keep me alive. A one in a million.

“Ok…’nough of the foreplay…you win…you earn a treat from the bosses own harem.” I gave him a grin an slowly wiggled me panties down over me hips, letting the crimson hit the floor. I stood as still as a deer in the headlights, me thighs now slick with sweat, the shaved mound so prominent…the heaving chest moving me breasts enticingly. Ohhh, this wuz stupid. Everything cried out I’d done the one thing that would get me raped an killed in the act.

Hands seized me waist an pulled me up to his face, a long tongue rolling outwards to slither across me neck an cheek. “ I like yur taste….me legs swinging free of the ground. I struck. With all the force I could muster, the last of me strength, me hands gripping the chopsticks of the nights meal an hit…hit with aim unerring at the tender flesh. Green gushed form the points…those menacing eyes both pierced by wooden rods.

A cry bellowing across the room as the hands loosen an drop all to pull at the small wooden splinters in his eyes. I hit the ground with a thud, the breath knocked form me lungs. Still the critter bellows his undone paints wrapping round his ankles, the thick maleness of him standing on end…sum thing I might not have survived….that wicked thick shaft with its hard scale like ridges.

I look o’er at him…“Think not on the splinter in yur brothers eyes, when you have logs in yurs….you demon spawn form hell….”

Finally I roll, roll as he crashes to the floor thrashing about blindly. Then crawling on all fours I make it to the disheveled bed and find the other rifle. Staggering closer I take careful aim an pull the trigger. A mist of green spray erupts form his head an still the creature moves. One after another the shots ring out…till the trigger clicks…an clicks again, me mind finally understanding the weapon is empty, an the giant corpse on the against the door an laying partially on the floor no longer moves.

I stagger to the bed, a lay between the twitching bodies of the slaves. An faint of me own fatigue.

Only later, the delicate fingers tracing lines upon me chest do I Awaken. The station lights cast shadows across her face, full an bright. Except for her breath an the shifting upon the bed all is silent. Yung looks at me, then over to the door….”Mistress…how may I pay you for saving my life.” Did I ever say god is good….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 1:18 am
Profile WWW

" Move! Hard starboard! Hard starboard!" Kouzakai shouted at the comm as they made another pass at the next cruiser he could pass by. Across the side of it lay fully battle clad girls, gruesome guns in their hands, ready to inflict pain at a moment's notice.

These must have been the bio-engineered kind, and as such, was no good than just mere dolls to sacrifice. Efficient warriors but really poor slaves, since they'd no sooner kill themselves than be held captive. No good.

He opened up fire on the cruiser, guns blazing, red-hot lava bullets spewed forth towards the front of the cruiser. It hits the pilot's cockpit, erupting in a myriad of orange and crimson. A few more hits from the laggers behind him and it falls down to the planet.

" That's it, boys!" He said. " Show them what we're made of!"

The elite squadron under Kouzakai's command, the Hydra, began it's rounds of the cruisers present to be destroyed. Pass and shot, bob and weave, pass and shoot. These were practiced again and again during fighter training and raids awareness and as such, the Hydra were effective killers and dogfighters, and none can be said of it's captain, Kouzakai.

He opened fired and personally vaped one cruiser which had come out of the jump, the last to come out so far, as it fell down onto the planet below to follow in it's company's footsteps. Thus the Hydra returns to the retreating starfighters, stranded without something to protect, although it seems these were gung-ho squadrons, never to retreat but to die along with their ships.

" Clean 'em up." he said. " Salvage what you can, their pilots are different from the infantry."

The aliens smirked, knowing well that for every pilot captured alive, it meant that they received a bonus: the pilot, usually a young, tight female .

Yet he had worried that the party was just a forward observer squadron, and a bigger squadron out of a jump might be on the way. He gave orders for the station to brace for an attack and repair all damages battle stations and fighter squadrons.

He docked at the station's space port once more, giving strict orders to feed whatever debris they can find to the Devourer. And to keep his ship warmed up, and ready to launch at a moment's notice.

A personnel came to him, with a message from the station master, Kwi'flequ Nal'ibras.

" Your little...pet...has been raising hell in your sector." the comm crackled. " Would you like to check on it?"

No sooner than he had returned, another mess had to be sorted out. Ah, the life.

" I'll check it out, don't you worry your little tentacled head." He said, tossing back the comm to the personnel and heading back to his quarters. It was rather easy...he just had to follow the trail of spilled entrails and guts lying on the floor.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 05, 2008 6:00 am
Profile YIM

Oh how I would love to taste Yung’s sweet nectar. To feel her soft fingers upon me unblemished skin. Sum how the slave seemed to sense it, moving closer, her body pressed along me side, a leg coming up an over mine, seeking to rub tween me own. A small firm breast pokes me own, shifts against me so I can feel the hard point of her. She squirms a bits an I feel the wetness of her middle ‘gainst me hip. Using that body to send to me every flag in the book about willingness an desire.

Turning me head I smile…an then member the history lessons from Greece an Rome. The way those left behind would welcome their returning heroes…perhaps he would enjoy a chance to watch Yung an I….her breath in me ear…distracting that, had to think things through…

“Slave….yur mistress would like nothing better than to have her slave. But that slave must now help with the arrangements for the returning warrior. If you are good I can assure you I will take you tween me legs an have you taste the nectar of me flower. But right now I could us a shower…..yah don’t suppose there is a shower in this place?”
The door creaks….”Lights … Camera …. Action.”

The two naked slaves, kneel in the middle of the room, candles sending a flickering dim light about the walls. Furniture lies broken an scattered about. Had I known how the sounds of the sea would have been playing in the background.

Each slave holds a tray. Yung, a tray that contains a beaker of what appeared to be alcohol scavenged from among the broken bottles an twisted bar unit in the corner. Olive hold the remainder of the meal…the part salvageable at any rate. And me …I alone were clothes. Black leather, the long thigh high boots, with large fishnet stockings, the type to evoke images of nets used in the sea. The leather thong and corset top it off. Like the amazons of old me chest is free of clothing. What is there to be modest ‘bout when he has already had you. When sin had found you….when the thing you wish after washing the blood an gore from your body is a tumble in sheets.

Working as fast as we could I’d almost not made it. More than once I’d had to steady me resolve as Yungs or Olives hands had worked across me body in the shower, removing the blood, cum an gore form me skin. More than once I had slapped their hands when fingers had stolen there way to pleasing there mistress an not getting her ready. We’d made it….even if olives hair still dripped of moisture, even if Yung had not finished her won makeup upon insisting on doing mine first. It had been a treat to have been catered to by both of them. But now…now as we waited it all really hit me.

I wuz hornier than a cat in heat.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 12:38 pm
Profile WWW

THe corridors smelled of death and decay as he walked down. The clean-up crew followed him, taking care of the dead, decapitated, and disemboweled, and soon after had everything looking as if nothing happened.

However, he gave specific instructions for them not to come into his room, no matter what happened.

And he might've been right.

As soon as he turned onto the corridor of his room, most of the entrails he had seen on the way failed to match the mess he'd seen here. There were a lot of green goo on the walls. Intestines lay about. Dead pseudo-marines lay with their eyes open, and when he entered his room, he found a bigger mess.

There, on the living room floor, lay dead a trainee of his, Garok.

" Tch." He said, using his foot to survey the dead alien's face. " Worthless. I knew this would happen once you get into a real-time situation. You were always too horny."

He used his tentacles to break open the door to his bedroom...where he stumbled upon three very stupefied, but very well-dressed girls...in fact, too well dressed.

" Well, well, well..." he said, smiling, a smile he only used on certain...occasions. " I could use some rest since we're not out of the woods yet...and would someone please explain about the whole mess of body parts lying about?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Last edited by KouzaKai on Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:52 am
Profile YIM

The look upon his face wuz priceless. The way his grin spread upwards, the eyes dancing in mirth. Even for an big ugly guy he could be soooo charming when his face lite up like that. I thought perhaps I had done well.

“Drink…food, any sort of sustenance the returning warrior may need is available to my conquering hero.” Me hand gesturing to the girls as I swung the gun outta the way an left it leaning ‘gains the wall.

Sum thing dark an ancient stirred deep within me. A quickening of me blood as I felt his gaze upon me. Me mouth went suddenly dry, the distance between us to much even as I tookt eh first steps towards him, the added height of the heels making me legs even longer, an me hips sway even better.

“The mess, lets jus say you had uninvited guests that wished to remove your property from you.” Once more I gestured to the slaves with a wave of me fingers. “I thought we had a deal that I would watch yur back…an well, I took care of the problem which might have been easier to deal with had you not left me without any weapons. The big guy…well he thought I looked tasty. He found out otherwise…found out a lil ole country girl with a pair of chopsticks wuz more than a match. So….”

The gap closed, I could feel the heat of his body, the scent of the sea an salt heavy upon him after his own fights. Me own body buzzing like a top, a barely contained maelstrom of needs an energy ready to explode at any moment. Sum thing about sparing had always been a turn on, as Hanaji could attest. Sum thing about battle even more so.

I brought me hands up along both sides of his face, holding that grinning beast in me hands felt like I wuz holding fire itself. Me lips found his, me tongue seeking, the heat almost unbearable. I break from him, an look into those dark pools of his.

“I will see to the removal of your gear if it be yur pleasure…..And if you tell me who to contact the removal of the bodies….or, … or I will push you down on that bed o’er ther an yah won’t come up for air ….. oh I’d thought about other things…teasing you by laying with Yung while you watched…but yur here now, with me…an hell if I can even think straight enough to do anything but….have sex….does blood do this to you?” me voice cracking an so low an husky as me tongue an mouth feel like they’ve been filled with cotton.

How can sin be soooooo good?

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

" I think the only food I ever want is readily available."

Smiling, the proud warrior closed the doors behind him, pressing the button which sealed the doors for good. Only he can open them now, and for good measure: the clean up squad was already behind him, in the room, shouting curses at seeing a trainee all 'shit up' and dead on the floor. They had done their job greatly...the outside was as clean as can ever be, and the repair droids have begun to come in and fix everything back tot he way it was. Noise can be heard from the other side of the door.

She stepped forward, that mouth of hers seemingly inviting him to taste the pleasures which only a slave like her could give. A totally different slave...and for once, he found himself entertaining thoughts of his own, personal spy in the ADD. One which could give him information...and so much more.

He found his feet moving forward as well...for reasons other than 'rest'.

As she sought to explain about the mess, he found that he was in her debt for having removed those who were jealous of what he had. Indebted as he is, though, he still had to punish her for killing someone whom he had been teaching...a personnel...or maybe a potential friend.

No...Garok was a total beast, and given a chance, he would have stabbed the Lieutenant in the back. He was better off dead.

And before he could even answer once more, he found that the gap has been closed and a kiss was gifted for his safe return home.

It was unlike any other, this kiss which had anything but love on it. Lust equalling a greater lust, and being so freely given. One of the best things in this world, was your own personal slave. She was far from that...but to have someone so free act as kind of like your own slave, is so much more satisfying.

She moved to disrobe him, take off that heavy battle armor and push him onto the bed. A question asked, if blood does things to make your libido shoot up, makes the merman laugh.

" If it is so...then...you might have vampire blood in you."
he smiled as he spoke, looking up to her. " Otherwise, well...it's perfectly normal."

He looked at Yung with equal lust, as if seeing this girl for the first time. She was dressed quite differently than before, and was quite turning out to be a high-priced dish.

" Mmmm...seems like I would have to wait for the next battle...or the next battle would have to wait for me." The truth was so painful...but how could one resist?

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:16 pm
Profile YIM

His clothes fell to the ground without much effort. In fact he seemed quite pleased with the idea of getting undressed. That made me think the kiss wuz affecting him as well. An when the pants fell, well there wuz no doubt left if you think seeing is believing. Mr big an blue sat up all on his own, as if groaning to reach new heights.

The look he gave Yung set me blood to boil. There could only be one Alpha…an maybe they both needed to learn who that wuz. I might have taken her head off if I were not a good Christian soul an me consort had none. At least not if he wuz gonna look at her like that. But then who wuz I to cast stones. I wanted her too. Wuz this so bad…a sharing?

“Perhaps the battle you need engage in his here, with only your sword.” Teasingly pushing him back into the soft bed with its fancy pillows an silks. “Olive, feed him…but food not you. The LT is going to need his strength.” Handing her the decanter of fluid as well as she climbed into the bed, an sidled up to his left side, a piece of the forgotten dinner in her fingers, holding it out to him as only a slave can.

I pulled Yung in front of me, an let me hands travel across the clothing, revealing her tight young body to his devouring eyes. Me hand grasping one perky teacup an squeezing, letting the nipple extend as the flesh went even tighter.

Me other hand pulled aside the gauzy covering across her mound. A small cascade of soft dark fur sat upon her mound. Softly I let me fingers brush through it, caressing the silky skin to each side of the small tuft. Then letting a finger swirl lower, letting it disappear from view to the accompanying moan from her oriental throat I plunge within the wet folds. I’d not realized how hot…how tasty a dish she wuz. So well trained in such a short time, as if born to this.

An as I play with me playmate I watch his eyes. Blue eyes of amazing intensity watching me hands upon her body…Watching as a wet finger glistens in the candlelight. A pang of jealousy, simmering till then hits me. It is not my body he watches…not me that is the center of attention, me plan somehow going awry.

Removing me hands I shift her behind me, an whisper in her ear. Her eyes sparkle in delight, hands swaying on me body as I turn back around. I hold her close, me hands behind me back, body arched in what is no doubt a pleasing an sensual way.

I watch the smile on his face, feel the gaze upon me body flowing the small teasing hands. Hands that run across me exposed breasts. Hands that touch me center, traveling over the leather. Hands that as time goes on ‘gin to remove the clothing that covers me body. I had wanted her….wanted his attention. Now I had them.

Would he enjoy the show? A mistress does what one must do to stay on top, sin be damned. .

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 07, 2008 5:24 pm
Profile WWW

The tired warrior lounged, relishing in the fact that, for now,he shall rest as his 'entertainment' now begins.

The girls in his harem...particularly the dominant one, the one whom he has marked as 'his', has decided to put on a very nice show for him, one of sensuality, dominance, and softness...all the finer things in life that one would want for himself. He smiled once more, as the third started to feed him...not of his preferred dish, but one designed to replenish the energies he lost in the recent conflict. He had to recharge...after all, the threat of the ADD was just being realized.

They try to convince him that the real battle was not outside, but inside the room, fought with will and force. This might be true, he thought.

And so there he sat, watching a highly erotic proceeding as he lounged back, being fed like an emperor or like the ancient kings of old.

And the show was no mean feat either. She and Yung, the oriental vixen who seems to fight for his attention, blossomed before his very eyes. Yung's small, high-pitched voice....Cassie's sultry moans...the rubbing of their bodies make up for one very lethal mix, and all of it was being done for his pleasure. The pleasure of a man who seems to have no end.

" Pleasure me. Surprise me. Do all you can for me." He said. That was the only thing he could say, as the event unfolded right before his very eyes. No more plans...just mere happenstance.

And so, the show begins...

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 08, 2008 4:57 am
Profile YIM

The corset disappeared. Then bent over for his viewing pleasure off came the G string, pulled form tween me rounded checks to revieal the glistening center of me. Yung wuz learning fast. Learning to use her hands to emphasis me parts. Playing with them. Sliding a finger down inside me so he could watch it disappear then pulling it back out again…

Giggling in joy I bounced into his lap. Holding up a boot as Yung let it slide through her legs an then worked her way back, grasping the front of the boot while I put me foot on that wonderful round ass an pushed. We both laughed. A wonderful women’s laugh of happiness an joy. The other boot came off in much the same way while the hard shaft bounced against me back.

Reaching up an putting me arms round that big ole neck of his I hoisted me self up, kissing him upon the lips once more. Breathless an happy to be able to taste the sweetness of his mouth in mine. Back to his chest I wiggled in his lap, his spear coming from an rising up between an in front of me legs.

Twisting outto his reach, then back onto the bed, sliding back on all fours till me shoulder blades hit the back board an I can make a nest in the pillows. A nest I beckon yung into, face first, crawling ‘tween me upright an spread knees. Only once does she look up, a look of expectation, of desire an I match it, match it in spades an raise her. The Frin that goes from ear to ear does so much to make her look much younger an happier. The black hiar gois forwards, its silky touch upon the insides of me thighs. A mouth that travels down the clean mound of Venus. A thousand tiny flutters with her lips. Down…down….

The touch. The touch of that tongue made me back arch an breath catch in me throat. He small moth velvety tongue slipped cross me nub, to slowly flicker long the length of me. Through half lidded yes I saw the look upon his face, saw the desire as her bum hung in the air before him, no doubt the frame of her sex visible in all its moist glory.

Perhaps he didn’t need me to say a thing. Maybe he would take it wrong. I had no idea. But I wanted to feel her gasping breath against me. Her body driven into mine as he took her. TO watch an feel them both. Dreams of having done familiar things, things I wanted to know about an felt so ashamed of.

“I believe your slave desires yur touch…I think she would do even better for her mistress if you were to take her…..see….she displays herself wantonly, begging.” The tongue flicked back across me nub while her slender fingers curled round me legs….oh yes…yes she wanted him even while her back trembled in fear of his tremendous size an her small tight flower.

“It is of course…your choice. For I will happily play with her further.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:25 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next