View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 7:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Effective Emotion (Effect Fin and CMS) 

Post Effective Emotion (Effect Fin and CMS)
One more day, an still I stepped into an empty suite of rooms. The smell of me roommate retreating till it barely lay upon the surface: a thing of little substance much like me current state. I reckon that wuz why me studies had suffered. Why no matter how I searched for her she was gone. Our Dorm Matron Mrs DeRee unable or unwilling to help me find out a thing ‘bout what might have happened. Like Hanaji had never existed, except for the things in our closet…the one we shared. Except for her lingering scent upon the sheets were we had tossed in both bliss an pleasure.

I had once laughed at Sondra Van Ryan an her antics about missing persons an love lost. But now
In this place of haunts an missing love I felt her pain. Knew the truth of how the school could tear a heart an leave it beating but no longer whole.

Once more I spun me diamond wedding band upon me finger. Once more I paced the small room we shared an knew I might never have her beside me to meet me parents. Two weeks now she had been gone. I refused to acknowledge it could be forever for their wuz no official word. Once more I went through the tasks of living without really living, an emotional haze swirling round me.

Once more I shuffled through the motions, the running shorts falling to the floor of the bathroom, shirt, bra, socks soon following till I stepped into the shower, the cold water numbing….numbing me like I should be. A wave of water washing over me that did little to sooth the aches of me heart or clean the emotional dirt of me life. Nothing could help….nothing……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 9:25 pm
Profile WWW

Post Re: Effective Emotion (Effect Fin and CMS)
-Joy radiated from the nothing as it explored dorm rooms on this special day. It silently watched the young ladies as they relaxed, and had fun during their free period. The Formless went unnoticed as its gentle breezes creased the odd student on its way down the hall.-

Fin was thrilled to be outside his little shed and exploring the vast emotions that assailed him on such a fine day. It had always enjoyed his practice time in the dorms. This seemed to be one of the few place where the ladies let their hair, if not there guard, down. There occasional feelings of comfort were an exotic treat that the Immaterial would occasionally bask in, but comfort wasn’t what it was looking fir today, not by any means.

Today, Fin was brimming with excitement for one reason alone. Today was when the shapeless wanderer would go on its first hunt. And it was here, in a sea teaming with possibilities, that it would find its prize. It’s only, slight "regret", was that it would probably spoil someone’s good day.

That’s when it felt the ripple . . .

It was a small ripple, but constant. A single deep feeling of sadness and loss. Was there a girl being attacked? Another monster in this dorm? Fin thought it had been careful, and had chosen a place currently unoccupied by the other “guests” of the school. The immaterial would have to investigate, as it couldn’t afford any competition today. It made ready to call upon its mask if the need should arise, and floated into the offending dorm room.

Once in the room, Fin was surprised. There was no attack. No other monster. Just a sad young woman with soft crimson hair, a very pleasing build, and carrying a defeated look upon her lovely face. His primary objective was now interlaced with curiosity as it soundlessly watching the girl stop her worried pacing, and walk into the bathroom. Following her in, Fin took the time to admire her naked form, and observe this forlorn woman as she began her bathing.

Thu Jun 05, 2008 9:59 pm

Had I been to harsh, that fateful day that would mark he beginning of the end. The day of the blackout...and a night of me love in the company of others, cavorting naked an free in the common room of all places. I had left her there, disgusted in the hands of others till she returned to our rooms.

Heated an dark had been the argument. Even now, as I think back me teeth grind in the back of me head. Ohhhhh I had never felt such betrayal…such anger. I saw then what I wanted to of our relationship. A relationship in which she could bring new girls in to her so called ‘mistress’ an use me…use them…no exclusivity. No having to make the hard choices in life, the choices that god calls us to make. An what did that make me…a fool I tell you a complete fool.

An a fool does make a bad companion. Makes for a irrational an embarrassing idiot. An that I had been. An utter condescending bitch of a mistress…anger, is not a girls best friend. Nor wuz the pound of chocolate an the Ben an Jerrie’s double fudge terror.

“Oh hanaji….where are you?”

An now…now in hindsight I know who the fool wuz. Now that is wuz in me to forgive as I stand below the water alone. I long to take back the spiteful words but cannot. I long to give her a hug, a kiss…to run me hands along her body an have her do the same to me. Such a fool. Even now I can touch me self, an try an pretend it is her hands. Hands that slide along me flanks an up over me tummy to encircle each of me breasts…hands I tell you that held me like I might melt away not to be held ever again.

Her kiss…I feel me lips with me fingers, trying to remember her kiss. The water plunges downwards upon me, running in rivulets across me body as the hunger of arousal once more courses through me nerves. But it is not the same, for I do not feel her heart pulse against mine. Do not feel her arms about me, running the sponge upon me body with is soap. Laughing as we rub the dirt an sweat of the day from one another that leads inevitable to sum thing else.

I am a fool….me hand smacks the wall, a dull thud…wanting her lips an touch upon me naked skin. Oh I’d been the fool…..an learned an invaluable lesson perhaps to late…

Wisdom is recognizing the truth before hindsight does an doing sum thing positive about it.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 05, 2008 11:26 pm
Profile WWW

Fin could sense the feelings of pain and regret that flowed from her. It watched as the heated water washed over her shapely body. Her feelings still perplexed the wanderer. It wasn’t the feeling themselves that were confusing to fin, sadness & dispar were staples for any monster that lurked in the school, but this was the first time that the shapeless had felt these feelings from a lady not being raped. This seemed wrong somehow, that the woman could be sad when not servicing the “guests”, when they had some resemblance of freedom. It seemed unfortunate.

Yet, as it watched the young woman begin to dispassionately touch her silky skin, observing how the water moved between her arousing folds, Fin felt its needs begin to take over again. It had to make a decision. To stay, and make conquest of her lushes body, or leave the girl to her sorrow. Fin had no delusions that it’s attentions would make the girl feel better, quite the contrary. It new from observation that these ladies almost always responded with horror and/or anger to these encounters, even if they (always) felt pleaser.

but then... why should there be two girls feeling measurable today? If it couldn’t take away the bad feelings away, perhaps it could provide a needed distraction...

A self-serving thought, but that didn’t bother the Immaterial as it began to take possession of the objects available in the room (turning the clear shower curtain rigid, to prevent any escape attempt). It began with small intrusions at first. Just to see how absorbed she was in her own thoughts.

- As steam billowed from the hot water, the girl roughly resting her head against the wall, objects began to rise in the air unaided. An unattended luffa begins to rub against the small of her back, ever so slightly. The shower head starts to reposition itself without changing the direction of the water stream. Moving it’s coil as if ready to grasp the woman if she begins to struggle. The ladies jewelry begins to gingerly bob as if unseen hands were gently stroking them.-

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:26 pm

It began with an innocent enough sensation. The gentle movements of metal through me flesh. An if it had not been the most sensitive pasts of me that the metal moved I may not have felt a thing. For I did not feel the golden hoops that adorned me ears move. No, only the rings upon me nipples an the one down low. A slight lifting, the thing Hanja would have done as she ‘gan to play.

The sea sponge scrapes ‘gainst me back, an more than anything else makes me jump forward, the soap from me hair running down me face under the stream of hot water. Reflexes open me eyes, the sting of soap closing them jus as quickly. Sputtering at the taste of shampoo in me mouth as I try an get out the words.

“Hanaji!?” Hope and uncertainty at the prospect. For to think it is else would be to admit the sensations are sum thing inexplicable, the very thought sends a shiver up me spin.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 10, 2008 2:00 am
Profile WWW

-The bright rings upon the fidgeting girl’s breasts and clit continue there dance as the coil of the showerhead quickly wraps around her shoulders. Keeping the young woman in place, while letting her move her head and arms freely.-

Feelings of fear, uncertainty, and arousal flowed from the girl. "She is definitely distracted now" is the one thought that courses trough Fin’s formless (and slightly amused) being. As the Immaterial played, it began to wonder who this Hanaji creature was, wondering what connected the name to what was happening know.

-As the showerhead moves to rinse the woman’s hair, allowing the girl to wipe her eyes, the loofah begins to investigate further. The sponge changes its light rubbing into a firm massage and begins a spiraling path that reached from her shoulders to the edge of her bottom. An abandoned bar of soap begins to stir out of site.-

Thu Jun 19, 2008 7:44 pm

What? The shower hose closes tightly cross me upper chest an arms, pinning them in place as me hands flail in the narrow stall. The normally flexible curtain remains rigid as I bump, then smash a shoulder gainst it.

Water sprays ‘bout randomly like a demon possessed. Spray hitting the curtain in a drumming noise, then across me body. All different directions an non of um on me face to clear the stinging soap away. An still I have to wonder….wonder if she has returned from the afterlife.

As if on cue the shower head begins to rinse the shampoo from me hair, the Loofah scrubbing the dead skin form me back an shoulders to reveal the radiant glow of smooth soft skin ‘neath. Like it is all directed by the hands of a dead lover.

Tears anew streak me face, the bubbles running with um cross me puffy red cheeks. No, she couldn’t be dead…could she. Yet the gold that pierces me flesh humms with excitement. Like it has when she is close. The collar bout me neck, feels warm. All past signs of her presence. Dare I fear an hope?

I reckon I should be happy if she has passed o’er to heaven, an has come to be me once more. I can think of no better guardian angel than a former lover. I keep me eyes closed, while sheets of water work their magic across me scalp an down me front, running the soap from the mane of red that flattens itself to me chest.

“Oh….hanaji…forgive me……I love you….oh as the lord is me witness, I do. Are you really here me love?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:09 pm
Profile WWW

- Upon asking her question, all motion in the bathroom comes to a halt. The loofa & the shiny rings stop moving, while the bar of soap hangs in mid air (halfway from reaching the intended target). The stream of water shuts off as the showerhead moves to face the girl & her surprisingly difficult question.-

If Fin hadn’t know what grieved the girl before, it certainly knew now. The confusing mix of longing, sadness, and hope combined with a half dozen other emotions was hard to miss. Now Fin found itself in the middle of a rather pathetic quandary.

It was tempting idea, lying to the young woman, getting the chance to have a willing (maybe even eager) partner. But then what?

No... As stupid as it felt, Fin wouldn’t let another being take the wrap for what it planed on doing to this green-eyed beauty. She might not know what was attacking her today, but at least she would know it’s not someone she loves. Who knows, this Hanaji might still be alive.

- The showerhead hovered in front of her, it’s coils still wrapped around her shoulders, as if looking at her. It pauses for moment, than begins to swivel as if it were shaking its head. The loofa continue to explore her back, while the woman’s nipple & clit rings return to there gentle swaying. The bar of soap spirals around her right leg, leaving a trail of suds as it makes its way higher.

As this goes on, the showerhead begins to spray a gentle stream of water over the lady’s clit & delicate folds. All the motions softened to give the young woman time to absorb the information.-

Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:23 am

Staring with me big green eyes a the absurd way the shower moves in answer to me question. It moves as if it has a mind, left then right before me very eyes. Only in me wildest dreams would I have believed it possible. Already me pulse pounds an me heart speeds up. Too strange.

An Otherworldly answer that. A demon would have outright lied. Hanaji would have told the truth….an this…this wuz sum thing else. Some were in between.

The stream of water played cross the very center of me being. Bringing back a time from me past, a time of me first experiments in me own sexuality. The exhilaration, an the feelings I wuz doing sum thing dirty an wrong. Sum thing God himself did not approve of. An now today, I felt it all o’er again. The pulse of water tween me legs, each pounding droplet pulsing ‘gainst me tender sensitive flesh like the soft drum of a lovers fingers. Occasionally it would hit jus right, a spark of electricity that warmed me insides.

Still I shifted an turned trying to get away from that pleasurable jet of water. If not Hanaji it could not be right. Sum thing else, perhaps not utterly evil, for the things it did were all things that made me feel better. Should I not feel relaxed?, Yet this shower wuz not starting as relaxed, muslces coiled below me skin. To fight or run....an how do you fight sum thing that had to be in jus me mind?

With one hand I beat along the curtain, trying desperately to find me way out. Its solid surface more like glass, the steam slowly building an clinging to the smooth surface till drop lets slide downwards in gravities own embrace. Nice to know sum things don’t change. Run me head willed. Run fast an far away. But there wuz no were I could go. Breath came in great gasps. Talk....talk...fight with all that is left.

“I can’t….it feels good…but I….” a sense of fear rising within, fighting with wth warmth, the pleasant sensations of the soap sliding along me leg. “Why me?....Please let me go."

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:08 pm
Profile WWW

- The showerhead gave no answers as it moved away from the girl’s sex, and up to her inviting breasts. An increase in water pressure was it’s only response as it sprayed her nipples with the clear liquid. The coil of the showerhead stretched further to encompass the lady’s hands, briefly rubbing against her bosom, and still allowing her enough movement to thump her body against the curtain.-

Fin was enjoyed watching the young woman wiggle in suppressed pleaser. The woman was still wrought with a mess of conflicting emotions, yet her responses to the Immaterial’s fondling was very ... gratifying. But there was a new feeling, generating from the girl, that was starting to worry the formless invader. Fin decided the beast way to avoid a problem was to increase the amount of “distraction” for both itself and the woman. It began to possess the objects further, not just controlling the objects, but developing a sense of touch through them as it began its first real explorations.

- As the bar of soap finished it’s journey up the woman’s leg, it began to explore her southern territory. The soap rubbed & explored every part of the girls outer walls. Not wanting to miss a single inch as it played with her most sensitive areas. Periodically it would make circling motions over the girls clit, jiggling the golden ring when it came to it. Each time the clit was teased, one of her breast rings would move about in a short twist, causing a short stab of pain.-

Wed Jun 25, 2008 8:34 pm

Nothin’ but the movement of the showerhead upwards which wuz a bit of a relief given that the water no longer seemed to play exclusively on me sex, a very sensitive an private area for me. But the coil that looped ‘bout me wrists gave me pause once more. That an now the water jets pulsed at a higher volume upon me wide an round nipples. A horrible feeling gain to arise as the water sprayed.

Peering though the misting plastic, I looked for any signs of a body, a person, anything that could be forcing me into bondage with in me own shower. Yet nothing reached me eyes. The door wuz tightly closed. I couldn’t be having a nightmare….could I?

An then the soap touched me. Jumping an a cavorting round the small enclosure as I tried to break free of its unearthly caress. A caress that spent more than enough time to jus get me clean. Feet slipping on the slick surface as I fall upon me bum at the bottom of the tub with a resounding thud.

“Stop it…now….this ain’t happening…on no….no….enough. Not the soap…ohhhhh noooo….don’t… not like that….” Screaming at the top of me lungs while I danced the jig trying to keep me thighs tightly closed. Something me own anatomy wuz in no way helping. The tone of me legs had long ago left a lil pocket of air below me lips an next to me thighs, the wet soap scooting in between then up an o’er me clit.

A golden ring twists as if on its own. With each touch “oh…oh….lord no…what is the meaning of this?”

It had to be the collar…had to be it given me lack of sex an all with hanaji. Maybe it was feeding of the repression of me own sexuality. The lord himself knew I wuz horny. Knew I would have fingered me self her in this shower. But this…this wuz down right freaky. I had to get control back…to figure this out.

Nothing wuz working, time to put on a brave front an face the music so to speak. “Ok…I got it…I’m feeding of me own desires an needs an such. Soooooo, maybe, well…I need to do this for me own sanity. “ I let me hands down, feeling the bar of soap in me own fingers, then slide one finger along the wet an slick lips of me middle, playing….letting the pulsing water, the twisting rings continue as if I had a choice in the matter no how. Still, its not the same when yah think sum body is a spying on yah an all.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:15 pm
Profile WWW

The feeling of touch was exquisite, Fin was almost drowned by the sensation. The woman’s folds were like a bright beam of light, and Fin was like a man who lived in darkness all it’s life. These sensations doubled each time the young lady tried to close her well-shaped legs, squeezing the bar firmly with each fearful twitch. Fin was so distracted by the experience, that it was unable to stop the girl from slipping.

The silent interloper cursed itself inwardly. It needed to careful with it’s sensuous new prize as there was no way the Formless could heal her.

This position held promise however, and Fin would take advantage of the new perspective.

But that’s when the girl began to touch herself... She seemed to think that this was all a hallucination, and the only way to stop it was to give in. Fin didn’t want the young lady to feel crazy. The Immaterial would have to do something...

later...

Right now it was going to enjoy this.

- As her hands began to fondle her tender flesh, five towels flew out of a nearby cabinet, and glided over the steamed-up shower curtain. The first moved behind the girl to support her head & back, while the showerhead coils force her into a reclined position. Two more towels wrap around her lower legs, spreading them, and lifting the legs up like they were in hospital stirrups. The remaining towels (more like washcloth for there size) seemed content to rest in the bottom of the tub, collecting water.

During all this activity, the loofa decided to relocate, moving from the young woman’s back to her more tender breast. From this position, it began to rub the girl’s shapely orbs, paying particular attention to her tagged nubs. The showerhead, having discovered a prime target, returns to the lady’s opening. Moving to a spot that’s inches away form the lady’s exposed sex, the showerhead lets losses a pulsating stream of water. The water slides over the girls fingers, and into the opening. Drumming against her most sensitive nerves.-

Sun Jun 29, 2008 8:16 pm

Wrist to wrist me hands explore me mound, limited by the coils of the shower hose. Arms cup an push me bosom higher an together in their V as I reach downwards to play along me tender folds. As I open me folds an slide me fingers along them I can feel me feet go up an out in the small tub. Opening further me body to me own explorations.

A gasp as me button is hit by pulsing water. A single body tingling rush of sensation that pushes me head back ‘gainst the softness of a towel. A lay back, enjoying the sensations of the bar of soap upon me fold, letting it dance at the door to me happiness. Slowly I begin to move me hips, rocking them jus slightly letting the pulsing water an soap run ‘bout me middle fingers only holding me self open to their onslaught.

I keep me eyes closed, feeling the loofa move to me front. Its soft outside gently scrapping across the skin of me jiggling bosom. The hum of the ring increases, a gentle soft vibration that sends a wave of pleasure running along me nerves an into me belly. An still me bosom is touched, caressed by a tool I had never thought of as a sex toy.

A arch me back in pleasure, feeling the sensations an wanting to get closer to them. The slick surface of tile an curtain greet me knees as I press them outwards. Still the water pounds, occasionally changing the pressure, the tempo…so much better even than when I control it fully. A distant part of me mind marvels at how I have managed this feat. Mostly I simply enjoy the treasure of the moment.

“Mmmmmm” Me tongue snakes outwards to wet me lips….”however did I get me self so tangled in the tubing….silly that when I need me hands free” still there is pleasure in feeling tied up an at the mercy of the shower head…a small giggle escapes past me lips. Already I feel better.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 30, 2008 12:15 am
Profile WWW

. . . !!!!! . . .

. . . . . .If Fin had a jaw it would have droped . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ??? . . .

The giggle escapes the bound beauty’s lips, and it was all Fin could do to continue its perverted explorations. This was a new discovery. Here was this magnificent woman, wriggling under the sexual violations forced upon her, coping with it the only way she could. To deny the evil, and embrace her feelings. This was something the Nothing would have to explore further.

- As the young woman submits to the shower’s attentions. The two (now damp) washcloth begin to twist, rolling themselves into tight little cylinders. While the lady’s eyes are closed, her mind on other matters, the two cords began to inch their way to girl’s opening.

There was a moment when she could no longer feel the soap sliding over her folds, as the bar began to cover the two pieces of cloth in a slick film of suds. Then she felt something soft (but tightly compressed) probing her folds, and reaching the very edge of her canal. This was followed by the sensation of soap gliding between her lower checks, and another fuzzy invader inspecting her back entrance.-

Wed Jul 02, 2008 10:24 am

A single finger slides along the slick wet nether lips of me middle. I let me eyes close, enjoying the sensation of its warm soft tough gainst the tight entrance. Withdrawing only to let the pulsing shaft of water pummel me middle once more. A cascade of pleasure warming me insides an making the breath catch in me throat.

I awoke form me dreams of pleasure as sum thing touched me. Eyes wide an full in emerald hues that bore into the tightly wrapped towels. Even now they slid along the entrance to me most sacred middle. Ankles jerked in the towels constraints as I sought to bring me legs under me an get away from this…this … nightmare. Me hands clasped at one of um, sending it flying fore the shower tube wove itself tighter an pulled them away.

I struggled, breasts heaving, hips gyrating. Muscles stood out along me legs while I tried to free them an keep me bum from the bottom of the tub. An still the towel seemed to rise an press into the tightly clenched cheeks of me bum.

Fear an terror soon replacing the rapture of pleasure. Sure as this wuz a nightmare. A nightmare of everyday items assaulting an raping me….who would believe, I….I scarcely could an they, they were doing it to me.

“NNNoooo, what….what… is this?” Still nothing moved in the room….nothing at least alive of flesh an blood greeted me frenzied glances.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:04 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next