View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:37 am

Reply to topic  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Mana from Heaven (Mage) 

Post Re: Mana from Heaven (Mage)
For an untrained salve she had done fairly well. Only the fact she had prefaced each an every count with Mistress had been a mistake. I wuz quite happy with her, in fact a Gag had been all but unnecessary, which was very good.

Gently I tapping her with the crop I directed her till she knelt on all fours in a proper slave pose. Then with me free hand I gently caressed her red an heated bum. Drawing smooth circles on her lovely tush. Only occasionally would the light tough of a single finger tip swirl across her folds, drawing up the nector of her lust to cool her heat. All the while the commentary continued.

“so lets see now…I see a few of you are getting a bit board. Perhaps a lil class participation is in order” I felt the tremble of her body, heard the breath catch in her throat an smiled. “Hmmm….look at all the toys, tossing them on the top of the desk between her wide spread hands and under her trembling body were she could see the assortment of devices .

Then leaning closer, the whisper of me breath upon her ear lobe…lips…then teeth. Backing off before I whisper in her ear. “You are making not just your mistress hot and pleasing her….but you are pleasing many in the class, do look…look at the ones with there hands hidden in their laps…playing…playing because of you, the pretty lil thing displayed for their pleasure as well….you have such potential lil one….such potential.” Me finger, wet with her juice traces a lap about her delicate lips an plunges inwards. “taste yur self an know first hand how much you enjoy being on display, being punished…but you shall not cum till your mistress commands. “ Her lips closing o’er me digit an sucking it clean. So very good.

With a click of the hard points of me boots on wood I jump atop the desk an face the class, carefully taking a seat on me human chair I adjust the G string sideways from the rear to leave me own wet lips upon her back, so that she may feel the pleasure of her mistress. I can feel her muscles tense all along her back, feel the shuddering breath of air fill her lungs. No doubt she is not used to the exercise. But in time…in time she could be exceptional. Then with a leisurely pat I once more begin to caress the red bum of me slave, caressing her while I feel the heat of her body rise…an feel the slight tremors of excitement ripple across her body.

“Seems some of you are more bored than others. Do you not find me furniture unique? I challenge each on every one of you to come up here and touch the fine leather, feel the heat in it. For in our reading do you recall how the slave was poised…and how the men touched her, looked her over…and how it made her feel real on a fire. How later they would take her to the bed an enjoy her treasures?

Looking at sally I preceded “An please when you are done select two toys you would like used upon her flesh, or watch her use on herself. Sally dear, could you take a note on how many of our classmates vote on each item so I can use them from the most preferred to the least ….or until we run out of time.”

Smiling at them all, and watching the strange mix of emotion in front of me stage. Ohhhh I wuz having fun, an I wuz quite certain already that Nadja wuz looking over the things below her an hoping for some an not others…praying if she had the faith I did. Praying for only certain items to be used. Jus to distract her a bit more I leaned back an crossed me legs at me knees, all lady like a proper. I should have put the crop in her mouth…not to late at all….

“Slave, the mistress needs you to hold her crop an not to drop it” wiggling it in front of her mouth till she bites down on it. finally that hands was free to explore the tender buds of her chest, the small rack firm mounds that hung like twin udders. One hand on her bum, the other upon her breast I played while the bravest students ‘gan to walk to use. How I wished I could have watched Nadja’s expressions, but no, there was only to wiggle me backside an make sure she would feel me own slick nectar upon her back.

27 minutes to go....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat May 31, 2008 9:18 pm
Profile WWW

At first, no one stood up, but curiosity soon got the best of a few students, and the rest followed. Soon a good number of them had lined up to investigate the naked pair on the table and the pile of toys on table.

They milled about, afraid or ashamed to even pick up one of the tools on the table, until one of the more braver students picked up one of the implements, a solid black vibrator. Most of them jumped the first time the rubber phallus was turned one, the violent thrumming almost causing the girl to lose grip on the faux penis. They wondered for some time on how it was meant to be used, despite its rather dubious appearance, until one of the experienced moved the shaking beast towards the Nadjas dripping folds, the newbie slave acknowledging its entry with a long moan that erupted behind the crop. The mechanized intruder was pushed as deep as Nadjas pussy would allow, leaving but a small part of it exposed to the audience as it did its duty of stimulating the newbie slave to no end.

By now the enchantment was getting more pronounced in its effects, with several of the afflicted girls blushing like mad, the dampness on their undies becoming larger as their nipples begin to stiffen under their cloth confines.

20 minutes remain....

With the ice broken, so to speak, the students began to investigate with gusto, checking and analyzing how and where each item was used. The next to be listed was an odd toy shaped like a butterfly with straps running our from its 'wings'. After figuring out where the on switch was, the group pondered on where it went, till an enterprising one deduced its proper use, settling it on Nadjas swelling clit and strapping it firmly in place. The novice slave let out another long moan, as well as a few gasps as the thing further induced sexual pleasure, it was maddening, almost unbearable having to fight the urge to explode right then and there.

14 minutes remain....

The platform was abuzz with student activity as tool upon tool was examined and deciphered, but what was least noticable was the number of students that were actually trying them out on themselves, toys suddenly vanishing from the table, a low moan erupting here, a squeal coming from the other side. It wasnt long before the platform was filled with student violating student as the enchantment took full effect, clouding the minds of those infected by the lust magic to inevitably seek pleasure, to attain it, to receive it, even forcing those who were just simply curious to participate against their will.

Nadja was the worst hit of this, driven to insanity by the toys, and further violated by lustful classmates as they licked every available part of her skin, nipples held under assault by explorative tongues and hands, her sex abused as one of the students started to move the phallic item in and out of her tight passage, forgetting the order given in a fit of ecstacy, cumming right then and there, one of the most explosive orgasms she has experienced in her young life.

And the Mistress wasnt spared either.

Several students tore Cassie down from her perch and began to use some of the toys she had laid out, and as for Sally..... much the same fate....

Before the red-haired mistress could utter a word of protest, a black ball gag was quickly shoved inside her mouth and strapped tightly behind her head. The sound of steel ratchets clicking did not bode well when Cassies elbows were forced together and locked, her wrist receiving the same treatment. Immobilized, vulnerable, at the mercy of the other students, the mistress was fell from her pedestal and now became the toy by which her classmates would gain pleasure from.

Brandishing the numerous tools, two of the more dominant girls of the pack brushed aside the others and set about to teach miss goody two shoes a thing or two about being bad.

6 seconds to go...

and nothing.... with a flick of the tail, Mage has decided to put this little scene into overtime....

Mon Jun 02, 2008 1:47 pm

The girls were slow to respond…but respond the did. Muscles tensed in Nadjas back an along the bum I stroked. Casually glancing at the cause an seeing it was the long thick Black vibrator with its bulbous phallic head. One of those types designed to look like a man. Not the kind that I preferred. Stroking tween me thighs I noted the slickness of her lips, the puffiness that extended them past the protective outer set. I had no worries about her ability to take it, an still she had not moved had not spoken.

A good slave this one. One I would take back to the dorm room an share with Hanaji. She had wanted me to bring a girl. Had brought several herself, but had kept telling me I needed to find someone as well. To branch out. The sin of the thought had always dissuaded me, but now, with a living breathing willing body beneath me own I had to have her in the privacy of me room. Had to see the pleasures she could bring me body.

One after another the toys were gathered up, talked about…some I answered questions about as Nadja experienced them first hand. But nothing, nothing would prepare me for the trembling of her body an she lurched an went to her elbows in shear delight.

Pitched backwards by me slaves sudden thundering orgasm an her inability to control her body I fell into waiting hands. Hands that roll me over onto me chest an tummy. Hands that grip me arms painfully behind me and strapped in place by one of the infernal toys. The ball gag slipped between me lips an tied in place. I an only look at the blank features of me professor an wonder how it has come to this.

How hands lift me struggling body. How they hold me legs from striking out in kicks an dumb me upon the chest of me panting slave. I look up…the bell, I will be saved yet. The clock ticks…seconds…one ….nothing. A wall or force seems to crash upon me senses as the last saving grace seems stuck at one second before the end of the hour. I try and twist only to find cruel straps an ropes being wound around me body…wound around Nadja as well. Both of us strapped to one another chest to chest as I lay upon her. I can feel her lips an tongue upon me neck, hungrily taking whatever her mistress can give her.

Breasts push gainst breasts. The Students cackling glee as the y stretch out me legs an lash them to Nadjas. A year of stretching helps me adjust till they get to our thighs an tightly bring us together. Nadja cries out, an I wince, the Gag stifling the scream that tears at me throat. I can stretch into a splits, but Nadja cannot…sweet slave nadja in not physical, had not learned to stretch herself an so me own body is forced to take up slack. Me aching hips forced back an up.

Even in pain there is a coming pleasure. The butterfly that so torments me pet now bounces gainst me as well. Perhaps not as well, yet it humms tween us. Nadja shutters below me, a sensation that makes me try an look about. The tow bolder girls behind me. Sluts I would have labeled both. Rule breakers….had I not gotten one of them in trouble?

Out of the corner of me eye I see the girn, an then as she turns to me the malice grows upon her face. I feel the thick head against me slick lips….feel the humming vibrations an then she pushes, her shoulder going into the thrust that rocks me upwards, our breasts barely touching as mine hand free, the strap about our mutual waists keeping me pinned against her. Inside I take it, take it all the way up into me womb an past.

Initially there is pain to be spread apart so fast. To feel the big fat width of it slammed deep inside me. But the pain quickly fades to pleasure with the fullness within. The bulk of its humming surface held in the grip of me, me body forced downwards so the butterfly hums against me throat. An makes me want to cry out in a long moan.

The warmth of a body below me, moving against mine. As I collapse back against it I feel her tongue upon me…feel her breath in me ear. “mistress…mistress….I want you” her pelvis thrust against mine in need an desire bringing a chorus of jeers an laughter behind us. The girls pull upon the giant vibrator, an I clamp down on it, making them struggle to remove it from me, producing a gasp an I suspect more than a few glances. Call me what you’d like I think to me self, but if I wanted yur boyfriends I could have had um…all I wanted though was Hanaji…an now Nadja.

Emptiness is all I feel. Then Nadja jumps below me as they share the vibrator, alternating it between us. A finger slides with in me exploring. I clamp down upon it, encircling it with a tight embrace regardless of the thick round shaft that has just left. A squeal erupts from behind me, as nadja fingernails dig into me back an she arches her back into me gut. I move with her, feeling her an choosing to ignore the girls behind or those in the room. I focus on her, rubbing as I can, pushing as I may. Only time will tell what other torments our hosts will have in store for us, and time appears to be standing still as the second hand remains stuck were it is.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:04 pm
Profile WWW

The professor simply stood idly by, watching the the show quite intently, mostly because he was but a mere illusion, unable to touch, one little brush with one of the students would shatter the visage. Not that this was a hindrance to the sorceress, although holding time still was causing her mana to drain quickly. To sustain it, she would have to top up real quick.

Several of the entranced students had already climaxed on their own, Nadja included, their energies quickly flowing into the feline, but this was only enough to sate her for a while, and the temporal rift she is maintaining requires a hefty amount of energy to keep active. Thankfully, the number of squealing and cumming students was enough to keep her at odds between surplus and loss.

Meanwhile, Cassie and Nadja were both on the floor, writhing as one with their bodies strapped tightly together. Students roughly manhandle the pair back onto the table, their love spots now within easy reach.

"Hey hey" one of them calls out to the other "Lets use these on her".

An item flies, caught by the other girl just on the other side of the table. Floggers, the call them, leather strips attached to a handle, used to punish slaves, or merely for fun. Cassies arms are quickly unstrapped, but were quickly re-strapped to Nadjas arms, once above the elbows, and another at the wrists. Secured once more, their arms are tied to the sides of the table, leaving the red-haired students back prone to attack. Scissors make their appearance, their tormentors trying to cut through the leather of Cassies outfit, and failing at it. This is easily rectified with a little mystic intervention, and on their second attempt, the blades slice clean through the tough leather, exposing the her smooth back to the air. One more snip and the G-string says goodbye to the world, the straps holding master to slave are the only coverings Cassie has upon her backside.

Now the fun part.

with a mighty swing, leather crashes upon skin, the rump of the flame haired student receiving the first blow. Another one lands, this time upon her smooth back, it would seem both students had their own implements. "Yea! eat that you pious bitch!!" another blow lands, and another, alternating, one up top, one below, skin reddening as leather lashes rain down upon Cassie, each strike causing her to cry out into her gag.

Now the coup de grace.

The pair tied Nadjas and Cassies bound legs to the sides, keeping them nice and spread, their mechanical tormentors still buzzing away inside their slick passages. These were turned up to their highest setting, the violent shaking now turning into a thundering buzz as they sought to vibrate their host's pussies to oblivion.

With this cruelty came another, as the evil pair began flicking their leather implements at the exposed sexes, like towels being whipped in the air. Each hit brought a cry from Nadjas and Cassies lips, a mix of pleasure and pain as their puffed up folds and aching clits are lashed by leather and shaken by relentless and powerful toys. Not surprisingly, both trapped girls were getting aroused by this, pleasure building despite the pain, kindred souls united by bondage.

Soon it becomes too much, and Nadja once more shudders, another orgasm wracking her body as she resigns her fate to the red-haired beauty that is tied to her. Cassie as well begins to feel the need for climax, and does so in fantastic fashion.

Mage had been waiting for this, tasting the mana of both girls as they peak, letting the energy flow freely from them into her. Yet something was odd about the mana that the red0haired beauty was letting out, in mortal terms, one would describe it has having a little spice.

She would have to look further into this, but for now, she has only taken a small amount, enough to satisfy her morning cravings and get back her mana spent... with surplus.... and now....

"RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!"

The bell rings, the spell breaks, the students awake from their sexual trance, and the teacher regains consciousness, only to find his students holding sex toys, and the evil pair obviously victimizing some defenseless classmates.

"Miss Bellephron.... Miss Andromeda... kindly untie those two... clean up this mess.... and proceed to the principals office afterwards.....NOW!! The rest of you... um... dismissed..."

he rubs his temples, unable to explain how these events had transpired.

and in a distance.... a little kitty is laughing...

Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:55 pm

Blow after blow strikes me back…the pain ebbing on me hot skin between each. Me body twisting an bucking on me slaves, her lips an mouth tasting the saliva that leaks form round the ball in me mouth. Laps at the sweat that rolls of me shoulders. Humiliated, depredated an all I can do is loose me self to the hot sensations of pain an pleasure.

How painfully long is that last second. How long indeed, an then it is o’er. O’er as I heat up in shear pleasure. The driving orgasm taking me in ways that I have never for experienced no even when I have been the dominate. In that moment when both of us buck wildly together I know I must bring Nadja back with me…bring her to me room an give Hanaji what she dreams of. Oh yes, the heat within me talking now.

But the bell rings, an our tormentors flees soon after releasing us. The teacher regards us, a mixed emotion warring in his bright eyes. Am I to get detention for this too?

“Nadja…” I whisper in her ear, me hot breath upon the curve of her neck. “let me help you” taking the panties an sliding them up her legs, letting me hands play along her curves an then across the succulently wet lips. I slip a finger in quickly, pulling her panties up the rest of the way while I as the master kneel at her feet. Taking me finger I slip it into me mouth an savor her scent, her taste, each woman having her very own. Standing back before her I slip me other hand to her face, to place me wet an moist finger upon her lips, to let her draw it in an taste her mistress, to know that taste.
A hug, warm an soft an pliant tween us as me body melds with hers in such a fully natural way. Like we were meant to fit together.

I dress me slave, leaving aside her bra. The school uniform complete as I slide the butterfly into her panties an than straighten once more the cut lil skirt. “Remember me Nadja….next class we sit together, an remember you are a beautiful lusty lil gal that yur mistress will gladly have in me room later.” I grin at her as she departs. Looking o’er the toys in the room, trying desperately to think of clothes…school clothes…not the black thigh high boots and the lil ole G-string an bodice with nothing to cover me breasts with.

But the lord does work in mysterious ways says me. The box of goodies more that enough to crush me breasts against as I make me way with arms laden with treasure. Covering them as me shoes click on the hard tiels of the hall. A natural swing to me hips brought on by the heals, an the heat of me loins. Heat that brings on a full zesty bouncing walk, me breasts contained up front by the box I crush against me. Heat made more so as I think un me new friend on how her skin next to mine had felt.

I make me way back to me dorm in order to get changed. I can only hope there will be no write up, no punishment for this terrible indiscretion brought on by a wonderful class that had begun to teach me much about me self, an even more about a lusty lil waif called Nadja…..

lost in me thoughts I forget the fact I will have to confront these girls again, no doubt the rumours run rampant in the halls fo our school...

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 03, 2008 5:02 pm
Profile WWW

The professor was too busy deciphering the chain of events that unfolded right in his classroom, too busy to even think that Cassie had anything to do with it, paying little to her as she and Nadja collected the toys scattered inside the room.

With goodbyes said, relationships blooming, and the feel of the lashes still fresh upon her body, Cassie heads for her dorm with the box of marital aids in hand, sashaying down the hall as if nothing had transpired. But before she could even get a good ways away from the classroom, one of the items she forgot suddenly brushes against her exposed calf, silky fur tickling the soft skin of her leg as it purred loudly.

Little Shadow, it seems, was left behind in the classroom, and had come looking for the person that had brought her in the first place.

Mage wasn't keen on using cat tactics, but using spells and incantations all the time takes all the fun out of toying and luring these mortals into dangerous places, using their love of animals to put them in harms way, or in her grasp. Besides, who would suspect such an adorable thing to be soo... evil....

Cassie's attention was easily caught, and at first, she tried to make the kitten follow her, and in response, Shadow weaved in and out between her legs, making the student cautious of each step she took lest she crush the darling creature underneath her heels, and the box wasn't helping in the least as it blocked her view of the floor beneath her. Exasperated, Cassie put the box down and tried to pick up Shadow so that the little kitty could hitch a ride on the box as she headed for the dorms. Mage had other plans, though, for as soon as Cassie reached for her, she slinked out of range, and her second attempt at capturing the feline pretty much ended the same, with Shadow moving just out of reach. Clearly, this was all a game for the precious feline as Cassie began scolding the black ball of fur and mischief.

Just like clockwork.

Shadow bounds a few feet forward, still within Cassie's view, looking at her with diamond eyes, as if a strange intelligence was behind them, its actions seem to beckon her to follow. After a slight pause, little Shadow pads forward a few feet before bouncing towards the door Cassie would clearly recognize as the one that leads to the dreaded basement, and much to her horror, the door was ajar, and Shadow easily slipped past it. What demons might the little kitten encounter there?! What might happen if one of the staff spots the stray wandering about?!

With slight hesitation, the the red-haired student follows, first trying to call Shadow back into the light, but only her mewing could be heard deep inside the bowels of the school. Mage quickly moved deep inside the basement, the long hallway was enough to keep her fears at bay, but it still disturbed her quite a bit, especially since there was minimal lighting. Parking herself inside one of the rooms (empty, of course) she let out her calls towards Cassie, confident that the pious student wouldn't let any harm befall the dear creature.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:10 am

A soft mewing startles me form me purpose. “shadow….oh poor shadow” I had forgotten her in the class room so intent wuz I to get back to the dorms an get sum clothing on….anything to cover me nakedness. Lucky for me that the kitten swirls about me feet as I gingerly try an walk, always leery of stepping on the poor thing. Oh….this is not working…not if I am to get back while the halls are empty, the cat an me fear of hurting it slowing me walk.

I look around, an seeing no one watching I put the box down to gather up me wayward friend an carry them both. The best laid plans of mice an girls will never suffice for a cat. Crawling on all fours I try an corner the lil critter. A strange came of cat an mouse. A strange feeling I am the one being played with as more an more precious time goes by, the kitty eluding me efforts to capture it. the good Lord says to give thanks in all things, I give thanks that no one comes, every noise in the hallway making me jump as I chase the cat in an outfit that wuz very much ‘gainst the regulations.

Me furry friend though had other intentions, heading into the basement, a place of detention. A place that left me with gaps in me memories of the time served. Not an evil place…just a place of angst. A place of the dreaded unknown no doubt in part from childhood. For the basement wuz always the dark dank place….as it wuz here on the campus. An not a place for a poor kitten. Who knew what horrors would be bestowed upon it by the staff.

Gathering up me box I follow the sounds of me friend. Past the door in a clatter of heels striking the hard rock floor. Down the stairs an into the musty gloom. Widlye spaced lights give the shadows more depth, make the whole place seem a bit sinister as I fight the darkness of me own mind. A small fear that caresses the back of me thoughts. Not of god…no….for god will protect me, an help me protect shadow.

A dark furry blob moves before me, scampering in an out of the shadows. Appearing and disappearing like her namesake till at last she sits an licks her paw, running it o’er her face. I hear the sound of me heels echo off the close walls. Hear me very breath as I carry the heavy box. Even me heart thunders in me ear, an unnatural reaction to a mere basement. Yet I fear this place as if it is a place of spawning for the nightmares that haunt me sleep.

Shadow jumps into the room…an empty room an I follow, sure I have her cornered now. Putting down the box inside the door I move to the kitten. Now swirling about me feet she purrs….as if happy we are together in this place.

I scoop up shadow an hold her close, scratching her under the chin while the soft fur tickles the skin of me bare bust. The purring grows heavy, a single paw reaching out an batting at the ring of gold as if it is a toy for her amusement. The strike teasing me, reminding me of Nadja an the heat that still sits within me like a ball. A small tinge of pleasure. So wrong…. For I am not a kittens sex toy….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 04, 2008 1:05 pm
Profile WWW

No ordinary kitten, maybe, but Mage was far from ordinary, nor was she a kitten.

She is a cat, a predatory and deceitful being, leading her prey into the trap with little more than charm and fur.

Her paws bat the golden ornaments on Cassies chest like it was things to be toyed with, which was true in a way, but not in this manner. What seemed like play to the girl was more of an exploration for Mage, seeing and sensing, deciphering these little baubles on her person and seeking to twist them into tools of torment and slaves to her will. Slowly magic doth weave into the strange tangle of circuits and wires that hid beneath the golden facade, ensuring that they would respond in accordance to her desires. The leather which encased her neck was treated much the same, a part of the witch's will now encased in all of them.

Their normal functions would still retain, but now they had the addition of responding to the sorceress' commands. A quick test to confirm as Shadow bites down on the ring and pulls it, the bodice tightens a notch, the rings suddenly buzz for but a moment before becoming still.

all was in place..... and now the student....

Shadow pulled a few more times on the little ring of gold before letting it go, hopping off Cassies lap, she does beckon her again deeper into the room, where the more dubious furniture is kept, a little lick of the paw, a quiet stare, and now the wait to see if she bites.

Wed Jun 04, 2008 2:37 pm

Not content with a single swipe the kitten plays with the golden bauble that decorates me nipple. Shifting the cat an me body I try an stop the horse play. Moving it quite by accident to the second decoration. Small white teeth seize the ring an pull.

A tingle goes from the ring into me nipple. A rush of blood that slowly tightens me skin as once again the tip stirs to life. A life I do not wish it to have. A life brought n by a playful lil pet. Heat flushes across the tops of me chest an upwards into me eyes. Not sum thing I should feel. Not at all as me grip loosens in surprise.

Shadow jumps from me loose arms an lands before me, once more moving deeper into the shadows that far all intents an purposes looks to be an empty room. Slowly I rub me breasts, trying to shake the feelings an sensations that awaken within. Both me nubs erect an awake as if to await some further touch. Thoughts of Hanaji and nadja in me bed roll along me mind.

Oh lord I pray, give me strength…as I try an think on me lord in heaven an suppress the desires that cloud me mind. The fog lifts, once more allowing me to track a shadow within the shadows…

“Shadow…here kitty kitty….common….time to go home … here kitty kitty…come on now..I see you.” A darkness seems to surround me, a shadow of shadows. Only the sound of its call gives me an idea shadow lies ahead. Suddenly I turn, darkness engulfing the way I have come. I feel the oppressive nature of the darkness, as I put out me arms, blindness an confusion they take me as I realize I have lost me way.

“Hey kitty…help me get out of her…that’s it…just purr….good kitty….oh god thank you…thank you as I follow the sounds of me furry friend, desperately fighting the welling panic an fear within.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:18 pm
Profile WWW

And purr she did.

But not in a helpful way, If only the girl could see where little Shadow was leading her, but given the dim light it was all but impossible to see where she was being led.

"Mrowww...". Slowly did the girl come into her web, full of mischievous artifacts and furniture that would send chills down a sane persons spine.

"Mrrreowww....". Thats it, little morsel, closer to thy doom you step, yet complete is your ignorance of the fate that awaits thee.

"Mrrrrr......". Just a few more steps. one step, two steps, three steps..... perfect.

Silence.

For a good while, Shadow made nary a sound, only the phantom echoes of her own breathing broke the silent curtain that had fallen. Mage had turned back into her human form in the midst of the darkness, her svelt form hidden by lights absence as she began to weave her magics around the student. The chains slowly changed their shape, morphed and bent to the sorceress' likings, their links clinking together in glorious harmony as they moved on their own, a truly frightening sight for the student should she see it.

With little warning, one of them flew towards her, its end adorned three fingered claw. The claw grabbed and latched onto the leather ring that wound around Cassie's neck, its other end burrowing into the stone floor and anchoring itself in the masonry.

The lights suddenly blazed with much ferocity, giving light to the situation Cassie had led herself into. and from the darkness, a shapely woman clad in purple and black leather came into view, her colorless pupils staring fiercely down at the trapped girl.

"Well well... look what the cat dragged in...."

Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:47 am

Me furry friend continued as cats do at times…playing in the shadows of her namesake. “Come here lil kitty”….the click of me heals echoing in the darkness.

“Shadow?” metal clinks on metal, me eyes unable to see into the dark. “Is that you”

I can feel a rise of fear, fear for things that go bump in the night. The ever present nightmares of youth coming back to haunt me. Worse are the nightmares of me life now…the dark amplifying them till every sound, every thought is of a mad man ready to rape me. So many nightmares…they now compete for me time. I hug me self, turning in the dark an not remembering how I got here…how I can get back out. I cover me exposed breasts, remembering the lil number I wear on how it might send the wrong message if sum thing is here.

Me collar tugs me neck, a weight upon it, the clink of metal when I shift me stance. Oh how I wish to cry out, but me mouth an lungs don’t work. Not a sound leaves me throat….

Harsh light blinds me eyes, an I close them to what might be me lord in all his glory. Bright spots of white cloud me vision, the brightness hurting me eyes as I flinch away from it. the sound of metal on metal. Through narrow slits of me eyelids I try an see….me hands up, protecting me vision from the brightness.

Something swirls in purple an black. An as me eys adjust it swims before me. A woman…not a man bent of rape an pillage, a mere woman an I thank me lord. Her body moves with ancient grace, an attractive confident if not arrogant cast to her as I blink some more, trying to get me eyes to work a bit faster. I can see no where me pet kitten.

Sarcasm an mirth drip from her words, an I worry for the kitten.

“Is kitty ok…her name is shadow…you wouldn’t have happened to see her, I mean I could use yur help in getting her back, I don’t want anything bad to happen to her. “ As I move forward me neck stops, a sudden stop at the end of the clinking of metal. Almost I fall…almost as me eyes take in the expanse of chain that secure me to a ring in the floor much like a dog on a leash.

For the life of me I cannot believe…cannot fathom the meaning of this as I stare stupefied at that length of chain me body frozen in place. An in that moment all I can think of is the remote unit….Hanaji stuffed an waiting while I stand there immobile.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 06, 2008 1:18 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh? and how would such a magnificent creature come into your possession? I suggest you worry more about your predicament right now..."

Mage looked upon her with much delight as she raised her hands in front of her, pausing for a moment before suddenly waving them about as iff she was conducting some sort of silent orchestra.

At once, chains flew from the darkness above, clawed ends grabbing the student by the wrist and pulling them up diagonally, forcing her to her tip toes before stopping. The cry of surprise and anguish she gave gave such delight to Mage as she continued to guide this symphony of violation. The collar now comes under her control, drawing back all the leather that it spent to make her outfit, leaving the student stark naked, save for her golden ornaments.

Her exposure was only short lived as the collar stirred, spitting out a strap from its center, about an inch in thickness, slipping between her cleavage and ending just at her pubic mound. A pair of straps the same thickness came out from the part of the collar just above the collarbone, winding under her armpits, crossing each other down at the small of her back, snaking back to the front and down between her inner thighs, back over her buttocks before wrapping round her waist, completing the first part of her leather outfit.

A number of straps now began to grow out from the center strap, one above her breasts, one just below them, one across her tummy, and one more at the free end, extending sideways until it met with the straps at the sides. Where leather met leather, they fused, forming a solid cage of material that slowly tightened until the straps just barely dug into the skin.

The conductor ends the symphony, her arms floating down to her sides, pausing to admire her work. "Deeelicious...." she does exclaim before walking even closer to the student, so close that Cassie could feel her cold breath upon her skin. "If theres one thing I do love, its taking dictators off of their pedestals.... dictators like you....."

Sun Jun 08, 2008 2:22 pm

How right she is, trussed up like a dog upon a leash. Sum thing that not kitten would tolerate. Sum thing we have in agreement there. Still, I worry ‘bout her. Maybe it is me nature. But what awaits me caon’t be worse than what I think will happen to the kitten…until….me clothing disappears an then a new spinning as if she directs it. A new spinning that is not nearly so nice.

“How…..” awestruck as I marvel at the clothing, stuff made as if from nothing. As if she can control it. Lord knows how much I’ve prayed. How much I’ve tried. It’s like a living suit about me, a cladding of black leather that I can look at only parts of, yet I feel the rest. Feel it caressing me skin like a lover. Bringing sensations I have felt before only in me dreams. But this is different. I don’t seem to own it at all. It’s as if, as if it owns me. As if she can direct it.

An direct it she has. I bring me legs together, crossed at me ankles as I stand upon me tip toes, wrists held by cruel steel claws that bite into the skin so hard I can feel the wet trickle of moisture down me arm. Looking up I see the small tickle of red, of life itself seeping out from under those cruel claws. A cat’s claw, sharp an menacing when extended.

There is a cool stirring of the air about me. A breeze that slides across me barren middle through the small gap tween me thighs an body. The leather pulling the gap jus a bit wider, making me jus a lil more naked than it should. At least that is how I feel. Me breasts lie exposed, encircled, like the bad girls do before they get their jus punishment an detention; For wearing them outfits that shouldn’t be worn in public. Like the one I had on now. More naked than naked, that’s what I wuz.

An this…this a dawning realization crosses me as I feel me vulnerability first hand. This is worse than nakedness. This is wrong. The voice that whispers in me ear so close I can feel her breathe upon me ear, feel her heat upon me skin. An the word, sum thing I’d save for desert perhaps, but not a person. AN not being treated like a person can really burn me britches.

“I’mmm a Huuugghh?” it slaps me. “Dictator, me? I know you have the wrong person, I’m not the one that is all trussed up or feeling all high an mighty on there lil ole soap box. I came here trying to save a kitten. I think all the dictators I’ve read ‘bouts would’a shot it for sport. “maybe I should be thinking on how I’m all trussed up an not wearing appropriate clothes an all. But that had now slipped me mind like the old new it wuz. There wuz sum thing hear that jus had ‘that dog don’t hunt’ written all o’er it as me pa use to say.

“Look here, I’m jus as happy as the next person to talk to yah, an have a civil conversation on jus who yah got here in this room. There are lots of other girls that lord it o’er me for trying to live gods way an keeping me noise clean. In fact two of um had me an another girl all trussed up in class an got sent to the principal’s office. Now how does that sound like sum dictator to yah. Yah got the wrong girl Miss priss. An while we’re on the subject yah seem to know how to make this thing about me neck work. How bouts yah jus give me the manual an let me take it off for a rainy day. “

Nothing like another woman to get yah all fired up. One that thinks she is better n you jus cause she’s got her cloths on…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:45 pm
Profile WWW

Mage let out a laugh, a resounding outburst that echoed through the room, the sort that had her gripping her sides in sheer humor and amusement.

"Oho pardon, that was just too rich..." The sorceress took a moment to compose herself, using her hands to fix her hair. "You seem to have your definitions wrong, my dear...". Mage moved back around her captive, where she started to trace the line from the top of Cassies breasts, down to the base, then back up once more, lightly touching her flesh with well manicured fingernails.

"Dictator... they tell others what to do, punish those who do not conform to their standards, they mold others to their will..." Her fingers slid upward, middle fingers rubbing the spot just under her nipples, almost touching the rings as they circle and tease. "Like what you did to that oriental... for that little insult she made... Im betting those ropes must be getting a bit uncomfortable right now... of course she didnt protest, but thats because you've already broken her mind... made her into one of your subjects...".

Her left hand now made its way down, down to her crotch, rubbing the area of her mound just above the clit, so agonizingly close, yet denied, the same treatment as her nipple was getting. "Then theres that girl in class... How your glare took hold of her very being and forced her to obey your commands... now tell me, do any of your actions sound unlike that of a dictator?". Her tease never relents, and to add to her actions, the metal loops that adorn Cassie begin to vibrate oh so subtly, the kind where one can feel them so lightly humming against the skin, but so light that all they do is heighten frustration.

"I will confess, I am also a dictator... but unlike you, I am a dictator of dictators... what happened to you in that classroom was a rebellion... they toppled you from your throne and unleashed their fury on you, seeking only revenge... What I seek is...". Her hands suddenly withdrew, and the rings stopped their vibrating, leaving Cassie void of any stimulation.

"....Control..."

Wed Jun 11, 2008 7:48 am

Me chest rose, a stirring within each nub. Though not yet enough to raise them fully into the prominent points they could be. The gold warm an finally still. Then I let it all out, muscles relaxing by stages, a little bit. The heat within cooling as I look into those piercing eyes with their strange diamond shapes.

I had nothing to fear, did I? I had done none of what I wuz accused. An frankly….oh yes, I had remained still as she touched me naked skin. Courage wuz it or fear. I really wuzn’t sure. Remaining still seemed to show her I wuz not afraid of what she wuz doing, that even tied up I could still be dominate, but the things that happened to me, there wuz fear deep inside that I might enjoy this. I might enjoy being controlled.

Oh she wuz good. I could see it, hear it. The cadence of her voice, the implicit demand that I yield to her wishes whatever they may be. Even the way her fingers had caressed me flesh, lightly, sensually, but not like she needed me. More like she wuz toying with me, showing me I would respond even though she did not need me to. An the way the gold had reacted. Humming lightly, sending sparks within. ‘

Once more It felt like that gold existed to make me into sum thing deeper. Like I wuz a being of pleasure; like a toy, an object. It wuz exactly what I needed to do with Hanaji, how I needed to make her feel. An if I could learn, perhaps she would no longer stray.

Ohhhh yes, I could learn from this one. I needed her to teach me, to bring her back to hanaji. And then she would also now the truth first hand.

“yet you are still wrong. There is always the ability to say no, you have given me no such ability. Jus who is the greater monster? Hanaji wanted me to be her mistress. She picked me, has taught me. An I have failed her on occasion for I have no real experience no real teacher in this strange world. “

Hanging there, I looked into the depths of her eyes, seeking sum sort of understanding, the golden crucifix warm tween me breasts. “I would” A gulp past the knot in me throat unsure if I could really share hanaji with this one. But I needed to learn. I could not see hanaji with the other girls, the pain too fresh, the wound too deep. If I had been everything she needed she would not have strayed. I could feel me eyes water. Me fault….me fault….the mantra in me mind gan anew.

“I would be grateful if you would go with me to hanaji, help me learn to be a good mistress. Help me learn Control” oh how I wanted and did not add so she will never leave me again. A slow dawning that she might leave me for this one.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:28 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next