View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:31 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Oh wuz I glad he’d figured it out. But cybernetics is not what I wanted. If I had to wait me turn I wanted flesh inside me…even it wuzn’t the main event. I could see by the look in his eye he wanted her…an as much as jealousy reared its ugly head I knew me position to be a precarious one. To deny him would eventually come back to bite me. Better to be the best he could have…someone that no matter what he had, well, he would always come home again.

“The mistress is not altogether a harsh an unkind soul. An You have a few other more fleshy variety that I would like to once more experience while you discover if you can fit inside her moist an fleshy folds. Be gentle…she is not I”. The last for both their benefits, to define me as separate.

Heat rose up across me chest, coloring the skin no doubt. I would give him this, jus as he let her tongue play cross me lips. An as large as he wuz in height, I had no doubt that his lips an mouth would touch me own, balling up Yung within a tight hot cocoon of both our flesh. Sum thing that would be a story told inn the slave barracks for all time. The tentacles would come as he wished, an I looked forward to it. Even as the reminder of me faith lay between the twin orbs of flesh. Flesh to be used in an orgy of pleasure, gods will be done.

“Come play” beckoning with an hand, the other still upon the slaves head. He tongue stopping for a moment as the bed shock an his body repositioned itself in the drivers seat. I knew when the thick end of him touched her, knew as her lips quivered an all else stopped working.

“Don’t ever stop playing with yur mistress or yur master”, me hand tightening in her hair. But I really couldn’t punish her too severely. Not when I myself had felt the bad boy at me gates, an doubted…thought me days were done an death wuz at the door.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

He was mesmerized by so young and tight a pussy...but altogether did not forget about the original pussy he was so accustomed to ravaging. That has got to be Cassie for you. Once you get her, you'll never forget her.

The war was like a powder keg waiting to happen. Station tracking devices calculated they had about two and a half hours to come out of the jump, tops, so that meant Kouzakai had to move fast.

The speakers blared out the warning. They told everyone to get ready. A knock was heard on Kouzakai's door, but later it was left alone. There was a warning on the door, and if anyone could think better, they would stop from doing that disturbance thingy.

He looked at Cassie as he disregarded what the station master said.

" Well.." He said, drawing out his unused bio tentacles, the ones which he refrained from using since they were flesh. Easily cut, easily bitten, and quite frankly could be an easy source of hurt for the Lieutenant. " ...seems like we got only about two hours..."

He went back to what he was doing. Two fingers were waiting to come inside a very warm, inviting hole, the hole of one Yung, a slave to both her mistress and master. Cassie's eyes were hazed with lust and longing...Kouzakai did his best to keep concentrated on the task at hand.

His tentacle reached out for one pierced nipple and lapped itself at it.

" Ohhh...if we die..." he said, lust overtaking him, smiling. " ...it'll be on your ass, and I'll fuck you endlessly in the afterlife..."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:34 am
Profile YIM

All the interruptions. For once I would have liked to have had some real time to get to know him…to experience what he had to fully offer. Dreams, the haze of times past. Of hate an anger, an ohhhh soooo much pleasure once I had let go. Had he planted these in me so I would accept this offer on the wrong side of what seemed sin.

The uncoiling tentacles intrigued me. As well as gave me a lil spice of fear, anticipation, an plan lust. Last time I’d been in the troughs of passion when I’d felt um enter me. Now I could watch. Watch their steady march to me body. Watch as the tip swirled o’er me skin to touch me breast an gently squeeze.

Electricity darted inwards, a fire of pleasure, an still more of the soft flexible shafts were moving me direction. So this is what had filled me. Caressed me. Given me more pleasure than I could possible understand could come from one person. The analytical side of me marveling in how he could manipulate all these appendages at the same time. The monster in me caring less, jus wanting them stroking an touching.

Shifting I bit I made sure me bum was free of the sheets, pushing me wet center gainst Jungs lips an tongue, holding me hips up off the bed, already shaking with anticipation of his entry. An offering I am sure would not be refused….jus like playing with me breast had resulted in a caressing touch.

“Hmmmm….yes….oh….yess” to no one in particular. Jus a nice way of encouraging them both…yet I had almost forgotten one…lost she wuz in the fringes of our coupling.

“Olive…come her…yur mistress wants to taste you.” No doubt the mechanical tentacles would soon me finding enjoyment within her offered folds. Folds I would be sure to display for the LTs pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 12, 2008 11:31 am
Profile WWW

No doubt in the monster's mind, it was now or never, do or die. Would he let lust ruin his dreams, or would he let ambition ruin this chance?

Yung moved much better now, seemingly wanting to feel at least some thing poking at her entrance. Although it was just at that, she was progressing...she was the one looking for attention, and it showed in the way she made her mistress suffer in beautiful agony. The way Cassie's eyes rolled to the back of her head. The way her back painfully arched even without the aid of one of his tentacles. And the way that attention he was giving on her chest seemed to be lacking...ah, she was on the throes of collapse, and he knew it.

She forced herself up from the sheets, forcing Yung to follow with her small lips enclosed around the tiny flesh that offered so many sensations, so many electrical currents bombarding her body being caused by that little piece of heaven.

That ass of hers, violated for so many times during the past, just begs for attention...as much as the rest of her body...

Olive had since stopped feeding him. She was listening to her mistress, who by this time had called out for her. Come near, and let her mistress taste her. Oh my, this was beginning to be something else...

Kouzakai looked her over and looked at Cassie, wishing that she knew exactly what her mistress wanted. He slowly shifted her over to the mercy of her mistress, while he himself had other plans.

One of his tentacles went mobile, as it slowly snaked it's way underneath her...making sure that she felt what his plans were.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:15 pm
Profile YIM

Actions spoke better than words as he answered me question with a move of flesh. Ohhhh, I wuz learning how nice a few extra appendages were on a man, even if he wuz blue an all. The one that circle back under me undulating hips the tip exploring the tight knot of muscle an all. Though there wuz no telling which of me sacred places he would explore, an frankly I wuz at a loss for which one I wanted him in more.

A heavy musk of sex an desire swam before me nose. Tongue darting outwards I tasted her sweetness. Sharp tangy nectar touched me tongue an set me mouth afire. Hands glided atop me head, touching, careful not to force, to control as much as I could sense they wanted to. No training to her, jus simple animal hierarchy. If she’d been trained the hands would have never touched her mistress in a manner that might be construed as controlling. At least that is what Hanaji had taught me ‘bout what I was supposed to do.

He squeezed me…a distant flash of lightning sent though me body as the coil wound its way round the creamy mound of flesh an tightened. Me peak jutted outward, the golden ring bouncing on me skin bringing forth a murmur buried deep within the Olive's muff.

Perhaps it wuz crazy an all. But then I really did want to see the universe of gods creation. So much so fast. Memories crowding in from distant places in me head. Me body afire with lust an desire. An this being, not man, but sum thing so much more wonderful. I had lost me way….lost me sense of right an wrong, perhaps. So maybe I wuz crazy….crazy with a new found zest for living life.

“Can I come?” Panting as the sweet tongue crosses me nub. Two girls an a man in me bed...would the nuns of ever believed it possible.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 15, 2008 7:19 pm
Profile WWW

It was always such an experience to view something such as this...a sophisticated daisy chain. One of them, young Yung, samples her mistress' honey pot. Cassie, on the other hand, finds herself caught in the middle of Yung and himself, sandwiched between two beings whose lust rivals that of her own.

And the final addition to the mix, Olive, caught in the mouth of her mistress and a delightful recipient to one of the expert muff-divers ever found on this planet or anywhere else.

To be a spectator on such a once-in-a-lifetime spectacle such as this would've been enough for the monster, but to be one of the players in this well-orchestrated mash of bodies...

It was priceless, way too priceless for him.

So it can be forgiven that the monster got way too carried away with everything happening too fast for him. One minute he was concentrated on the fleet advancing to their position...the next, here he was, enjoying the company of the girls. It was too much to bear and he loved every minute of it.

So much that he went and used Cassie's ass, adding to her slickness, as he went ahead and slipped in one of his larger tentacles. His saliva dripped; he was a beast right now. The moans and the groans that can be heard inside the room cannot deny him of his primal nature. Once more, he would head into oblivion and never return.

The station's status elevated, as the first scout ship entered their space, with the others set to come in two hours.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:28 am
Profile YIM

Oh lord she wuz wet. With me index finger I stroked her folds gathering up the juices into a nice wet lubricant. Slathering the length of the delicate digit then going north. Plying the lil hood of hers with me tongue, peeling it pack to reveal the tender morsel of flesh, till I heard her sing. Her body twitching o’er me as me finger pushes.

A gasp sounds out in the room, one of many as me finger slides past the ring of yielding muscle. We both gasp then as one. A thick meaty slithering tentacle pushing its way into me, a tongue playing cross me wet pink folds as it does. Me own smaller digit entering Olive, while me tongue slithers into her flower, upper lip lightly rubbing the exposed nub. Dancing on me mouth her legs shake an her flower slides about me mouth.

In turn I move me own pelvis, rubbing it into the mouth of me slave. Enjoying her attentions. Touching me nub. The thick tentacle stroking me bum. The nectar upon me lips. Fire, white hot, burns me. Nerves carry it outwards. Me body tensing. Paradise, this is it….can it get any better, a male…his tentacles, two female slaves.

Oh, but for the sin. A last cry in the wilderness an sin is forgotten in the pleasures of the moment.

Me back arches. Yung reacts, knowing as only a woman can. Fingers fill me, her tongue lashing me nub. The tentacle moves within an ‘gainst the hand?...so stretched…so filled once more. A sloshing sound fills the air of flesh on flesh in moist tight holes. Gasping….me middle pushed against hard as something hard an firm slides passed me outer ring of muscle an makes its way inwards. Her hand?

I crash, fire swirls inside an I shutter about the fingers an hand of me slave. Clutch at it as she pushes it in an out. Sparks fly from me nub as her tongue touches it, me thighs now tightly wound about head of the silky black hair. Me bum hits the mattress, as I gather up the sheets in tight fists, pulling on it with me hands…..

“Arrrummmmhhhhhhuuummmm” me voice muffled in the folds of pink. Hot breath pooring o’er her center as I lose control of tongue an mouth.

The tentacle pulls upon me nipple ring. Yet another point of pleasure that sends a cascade of electricity pouring through me already over stimulated body. Once more I wither in pleasure, pinning Yung in place tween me legs, her face buried in me welcoming folds. Hand an tentacle both plumb the depths of me. Pure an wonderful music fills me soul.

‘Yessssssssss’

**BEEP….Status Red….repeat Status Red….all personnel should be at battle stations…BEEP**

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:16 pm
Profile WWW

**BEEP….Status Red….repeat Status Red….all personnel should be at battle stations…BEEP**

The thundering crescendo of the orgasms fill the room as Yung successfully brings her mistress to a grinding orgams. Olive might not be far too long off, as her cheeks were flushed redder than before, and her breath were coming in quick gasps. She was like a slippery eel, not knowing what to do or where to go.

Yung herself had been so wet, so wet that the monster started to toy with her honey box. He was about to enter her...

Cassie. He wanted one more round with her, feeling his lust mounting. That he had once again helped her come was satisfying. Now he wanted her...

" ALL RIGHT." He said in a very irritated tone. " Can't you handle things by yourself..."

It appeared that things had gone from bad to worse. The computer had a big mistake calculating the jump, and the scout ship was just a few clicks ahead of the next wave of ships to appear...battle cruisers chock full with fighter regimens pouring forth from their gaping port side launch bays. It seems the collected might of the Styigis system ADD fleet had been summoned.

" Not the Styigians..." Kouzakai said, watching in horror. He wanted to get back in the room, but this was not a matter to be left alone in the hands of underlings.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:46 am
Profile YIM

Olive danced before me lips an seeking tongue. Moving her hips an pelvis in a sensual pattern of lust driven bliss. The legs trembling with exhaustion an anticipation. The sudden clenching of her thighs next to me head gave me added incentive to finish her as I had been so wonderfully played with.

Her hands clenched in me hair, her body driving itself onto me tongue as the juices flowed from tween her lips to me waiting mouth. The taste of wine upon me lips as I hungrily devour her. Pressing me tongue upon the nub of her an letting her gyrations move her on me. Both of us panting in unison as we come from the post orgasmic bliss. Me hands guiding her lower, down me body were me hard an pointy nipple glide ‘gainst her sweat streaked skin.

Awakening in the warm cocoon of me lovers to an incessant noise that fills the room, the tentacle gone….the….Rolling Olive from me body I sit up an look ‘bout the room. Empty of the big ga’lug. Yung, still tween me legs, a look of sexual desperation upon her eyes as she gazes upwards at me. It hits me very heart, that look….and the missing body.

Had he not understood…had he jus walked out on us not hearing me words? Dummy…dummy…dummy. No doubt when I’d asked to come he’d thought I wuz requesting his permission to Cum….not to go with him into battle. Of all the words…of all the ways for miscommunication. That had no doubt taken me down a peg or two…the lil girl acting like a sex slave in the masters eyes an not sum mistress…sum equal.

“Shit” hitting me lips fore I could stop it. I really don’t like cussing or them bad words, though they do occasionally slip out. It did leave Yung looking kinda sheepish an all. If I wuz a good mistress I’d see to her….

“JERK…..yah left Yung all wet an horny…ain’t no way to treat a girl at’all.” Yelling at the walls since there seemed to sign of the scaly crab infested box ah rocks.

“I thinks Yung did very well with her mistress, an deserves a reward….” ‘membering her actions on me, “yah think me hand will fit?” as I gracefully waved it in front of me face, looking it o’er real good fore I looked into her dark eyes all big an round. I could feel the grin on me face jus ‘bout tug on me ears it wuz sooo big.

“Turn o’er an get yur bum o’er here so I can play.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:26 pm
Profile WWW

Like a beautiful dream gone wrong, one by one the cruisers came out of the jump in calculated waves. The fighters from the station has since scrambled out, the Hydra led by station commander Capt. Nal'ibras who has since joined the battle.

The fighters were not yet a a hundred percent capacity but were putting up a valiant front against waves upon waves of Styigian Inkarcerates, who rushed out of their cruisers like galactic locusts swarming a lone beehive in the middle of space.

" We're done for." admitted the station commander, who had a hard time picking out which fighter to pick out of space.

" The pilots. The pilots are yours for the taking." became the battle cry, as Kouzakai came onto the station command center, still adjusting his breast plate and sword in tow.

" Damn." he said, cursing his slowness and the fact that the Devourer was still being prepped up for launch.

He looked over to see if the battle stations had been readied. The fight was coming their way, and thoughts of what must be going on in his room were distracting him. He had Yung's...body on his mind, as well as the vision of Cassie eating her. He wanted to go back...but the cruisers were advancing menacingly.

" Damn it all." he cursed under his breathe as he saw most of the stations guns and battery stations were still being charged, artillery still being bought, and most still were without personnel.

Oh, what a day.

" All personnel! Scramble and go into your respective squadrons, decks, whatever, if you want to live, or I'll kill you myself if I weren't so kind!" He said, booming into the intercon. " And I mean EVERYBODY! No one is exempted!" he said, hoping to get everyone to help...even the 'slaves', and his own personal pet.

He gave the order to release and convert the girls they caught earlier into guerilla personnel, and have them man battle stations. Like it or not, their survival depended on the survival of the station, since when Styigians attack, they gave no regard for friend or foe.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 19, 2008 5:25 am
Profile YIM

Ohhhh how sweet she wuz, forgotten till now, her taste once more upon me tongue. She wuz one of the few girls that Hanaji had brought home for me to preside o’er. An now me tongue ran cross the wet dripping lips. Teeth playing across the puffy flesh, teasing with small nips an bits along the entrance to her cave. Another taste as well, a mans essence.

I could imagine how he had run his large head back an forth across her wet folds. Sliding up an down against her, teasing her to accept him. Such a tight lil ole hole. That thick head of his finding no easy way in. I reckon a man would find such a treat a true challenge an a delectable morsel. Now it wuz mine.

The protective hood slides back under the onslaught of me tongue to reveal the smooth velvet of her button. Lightly I flicker me tongue across its surface while sliding a finger into her juicy tight folds. The reward is a long hard moan of delight, the pillow being pulled upwards o’er her face as fingers fiercely clench the silk surface. Closing me soft lips round the nub I suck it into me greedy mouth causing sparks to fly.

Her pale thighs close ‘bout me head, juices freely flowing as the moan of delight is barely stifled in the soft plump pillow. I hear the gasp, feel the way her body moves under me mouth an grin. If I wuz an evil mistress I would have left her, hot bothered so close to the edge that jus a few touches have driven her to this point. But I am not, god, family, friends have seen to me upbringing as a good an wholesome one.

Lying back in the bed, the two slaves curl in next to me, hot, sweaty, an smelling of the sweet elixir of sex an lust. Fingers absently worm their way o’er one another’s soft silky skin. Slowly uncoiling from spent lust to a world of hideous noise an blaring announcements.

‘Everybody?’….is that what his voice said o’er the speakers sum where in the room? Words that had to cut their way through the haze of me pleasure. Surely not the slaves? Me?.....to move sooooooo very difficult.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

" EVERYBODY TO BATTLESTATIONS! NOW!"

The comm boomed the deep, dark voice of the Lieutenant as the battlecruisers came within range of the guns, and only very few were firing at them. Their guns glared menacingly, the famous Static Cannons which disabled electronics of the stations it hit. There was no mistake. This was the Recovery squad of the ADD, and somewhere down the line they had received word of a major shipment being prepared for shuttle in this station.

One of the cruisers fired it's Static Cannon...the station had to react with a missile, which received the bulk of the cannon fire. It met the projectile head on, and stopped dead in it's tracks, turning dud as it's electronics and the detonation sequence were rendered null.

At last, when everything seemed lightyears away, one of the left-over Hydra squadron pilots came into the command center.

" Cap, your ship is prepped. Time to go."

Finally.

" Alright, I'm leaving you in charge here." he said, pointing to a junior XO, a trainee under Nal'ibras' supervision. " If anything hits this station, you'll answer to Kwi'flek...and me."

He scrambled to the Devourer, who was acting impatiently on the docks. Precision timing made them launch just in time to intercept fighters streaming in to shoot at the station's fields, while the battlecruisers prepared to fire once again. The jump was halfway done; and more battlecruisers joined the fray, along with a bevvy of docking shuttles.

On the station, the troops were doing room to room searches of anyone who might have a knowledge of operating and firing guns, and fighting...mostly finding the slaves, in various degrees of fornication with some officers, and with other slaves.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 20, 2008 11:22 am
Profile YIM

“ummmmm…..do either of you have a battle station?” Yung’s soft cheek shifting negatively ‘gainst me shoulder.

“No Mistress” as Olive let her fingers work across me bare mound, inching ever so slowly lower to the prize she had not yet tasted.

Giggling at the absurdity of me own thoughts before answering, “You do now….slaves prepare for battle” full laughter as I pushed on olive, pushed her downwards as I opened up to her.

The look she gave me wuz worth any price I may pay. But then, I had no battle station either I figured. The soldiers would do their job an us girls, well we would keep the home fires lit for our mighty warrior. If it got real bad I might have to go get the guns I’d left in the outer room an do battle.

Those thoughts banished as the tongue slipped upon me, testing the waters in what started as a wide sweep of the area, slowly working inwards. Eye watched me, watched as me body tensed an relaxed. Taking note, slipping back o’er the sensitive points for a bit, then giving me a slight break. Her tongue slowly building up the fires. Not striking right away…lingering…building.

Gasping a bit louder as she lingers on me nub, then slides away, leaving me ready to beg fro more. Lips trail against the edges of me neck, soft an yearning. The bed shifts under me as yung moves a bit. Both girls now giving their all for their mistress. I feel me legs go wider, accepting their ministrations. Could heaven be better than this?

Time stands still, there is only pleasure, as yet another orgasm is teased from me depths. Rolling over me. Pulsing against the fingers that olive thrusts within me, her soft tongue now playing across me nub. Legs close round her head in reflex, tighting…loosening…tightening as I ride the waves.

I tighten me hands round the sheet above me head, back arching…..enjoying what these girls so freely offer. The world moves below us. Everything shakes, rattles an rolls. Even the lights flicker beneath me eyelids. Gasping I succumb to the onslaught of pleasure.

Arms grasp at me, holding tightly. A claxon of horrendous noise permeates the room an rudely ends me dream. I open me eyes to see before me orbs wide in fear, arms that clutch at me in panic. Smoke hangs in the air above me. ‘damn that wuz good’ almost escapes me mouth…fore…..fore I hear the sounds of battle an me body buzzes in ways so similar to sex. Blood stirs an me heart jumps.

Quickly I glance about the room. I wrap the crumpled sheet ‘bout me shoulders an open the door, searching for the weapons an gear of the last battle. Nothing…the cleaning crews had been so thorough…nothing, not even me suitcases remain. Ohhhhh I so badely want to curse the men, but it is wrong…wrong….an

The door opens, black uniforms….before I can even tell good from bad.

“Pfft…Pfft…Pfft” It stings, I stare at the small hole above me right breast as me knees quiver then buckle. I fall, the silken sheet fluttering downwards about me body. Pain arches through me as me head hits the ground, not dead….yet nothing moves…nothing at all. Faces swim ‘fore me eyes, visors up, some sort of device in their hands.

“yep….baggum an taggum…..waht have you got?”

“one Yung Lee, Grade A….one Olive Shenguil, grade AA, one Cassie Smith…ohhhh…..they want this one back. Could be a bonus….”

“Looks like she already met the monsters….” The head swims before me eyes, "Well little one, yes I know you can see me…feel me” Sumthing slides tween me legs, yet I cannot move…cannot oh god no….not that. His grin gets bigger,

“I’m here to rescue you, an since you already enjoyed their hospitality…how about some for your own side little miss….why don’t mind me, seems you haven’t said no, so I take it that is a yes….”

“Boys, take those two, I’ll take this one….”
I could feel him…feel him….god no. I wanted to scream no…only me jow did not move, only the hiss of me breath slid tween me half open teeth as me body moved an I felt every last thrust into me….felt the heat of his seed…only me tears rolling down the edges of me face gave a clue as to what I though about this.

Soon enough, the limp doll that is me body is moved, cast naked upon the cold steel deck plates like so much flotsam. Air, stale an tinged with metal crosses me tongue. This cannot be me salvation, me rescue…an from what? I lack the understanding of the universe an the powers in it. all so new…..

An still all I can feel is the ache of me insides, the pain in me body from his ….. oh god no…don’t let me be pregnant…no…god let me get me revenge. I shall wreak vengeance on them. The deck plates beneath me back suddenly come alive, humming with vibrations.

“Yes, 23 from grade A on up. Not bad when we were after 25. Should be a good bonus in this one. Not a bad hall at all, an frankly since yur new here, nobody much minds if you sample the merchandise on the way back….we all do. Makes the retrieval process worth the risk if you know what I mean, I’d start with the two over there, they are supposed to be the best.”

I had to be in hell….were wuz salvation, were wuz me guardian angel.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile WWW

They were a creative lot, these Styigians. They found most of the slaves and had opened a wormhole portal just behind the station. Most of them swarmed in, and firefighting began within, with most of our squadrons pulled back to protect the beleaguered space station.

" Damn!" was the only thing the Lieutenant could say, as he saw the apparent attack that was made.

He redirected the Hydra into two squadrons. One, already controlled by Kwi'flek, went ahead and engaged the enemy battlecruisers. The other one, led by himself, went back immediately to engage the already docked enemy shuttles.

Fire came from the stations guns, a sign that most of them had already been taken over by the enemy. Yet the Hydra had a reputation for being one of the most battle-hardened squadrons in the Alliance fleet and they would know why he was one of the feared officers in this organization.

He bravely dodged the volley fire, as he retaliated with a couple of six-cannon fire himself. One hit a shuttle on the underbelly, hitting the unstable anti-energy propulsion device, the other hitting an assault cruiser head on. He destroyed the docking doors, which, thankfully, was still under their control. The troops greatly welcomed his return.

" I need five men." he immediately ordered the XO. " Send them after me this instant. I have to go now."

He set off on a full gallop, running towards the sector where he'd seen the rogue docking procedure made. He knew there was something very, very wrong happening.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:13 am
Profile YIM

Below me the cold steel plates bucked wildly tossing me head to the side. I could see other girls, see the scuffed black grav boots of a man that towered o’er me. Lights flicker, then go out. New lights, pale an yellow cast a deathly pallor on the skin of the naked women that lie next to me upon the floor.

A Black clad Knee comes to the floor jus at me shoulder, gloved hands upon me face as it is righted so I may see me assailant. His smug face showing none of the compassion I would expect in a human face. No…he too gives me a look like I am meat upon a hook.

“Ain’t your day at all, is it harlot….Well let me give you a warm welcome back to the ADD. I’ve lost a few good men today securing your ass. And Frankly its time for you to pay back a bit for all the trouble your lot has cost us.”

I felt me arms an hands move upwards, Felt the tug of steel upon me wrists as they move higher. Soon enough a hang before the face, his rough hands holding me head steady so I can see his ugly mug. How I want to curse him…to kick him as I feel the thick end of him ‘gainst me.

“ You want this don’t you” the hands move me head up an down….”now that is right nice of you to agree, we are much better than the monsters that live in the dark reaches of space…. Much nicer. We at least ask.”

I can hear the grunts of others, see the sickly yellow skin of me fellow school mates as they hang in the strange metal room. The hands let me head bounce downwards, chin upon me chest. Their ‘tween me rounded bosom I see the flesh he aims to pierce me with. Raped….Raped, unable to speak, or move, an yet able to feel every sensation.

Behind me I feel once more the steel plates of me prison, Pushed against them by the sudden thrust tween me legs, Pain clouds me head as the relentless assault continues. A beast is all he is, me chin bouncing like me breasts with each pain full thrust. Oh lord when will the nightmare end.

“Your not much fun are you….dry as a bone here, an after all that foreplay. ….WHAT? DAMN IT get those lazy Mother Fuckers in engineering bust…get the shit fixed now, we have to get out of here before the place blows.” He grunts….his body suddenly tense within me….a whistle …. I can feel the warmth inside me, a slow trickle of moisture that makes each thrust less painful. Me tummy churns in disgust, the bile slowly rising.

Me only revenge is the yellow vomit that spews from me mouth an down me tween me bouncing breasts. I can see it upon the polished plates of his uniform. The same plates that pinch me skin with each thrust. Though it does its work, his limp staff jumping out of me, leaving me with a trickle of moisture that runs down me leg.

“Bitch” me head rolls with the slap, a sharp pain across me cheek an lip. I can taste the copper of blood within me mouth. “Damn it to fuck, now look what you’ve done, well, I’ll be back, have a job to do…..so don’t get all worked up yet, there will be more later. LT…I said to get this bucket of bolts off this derelict station now!”

The boots retreat from view even as the sickly scent assails me nostrils.

‘Lord’ I silently pray, ‘please hear yur servants plea. I have not been good as I should have, but send me yur angels so that I may now yur bidding….so I may have the wisdom to know right from wrong.” How long has it been…. How long indeed.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:29 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next