View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Sep 29, 2024 11:23 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift) 

Post Re: Haunted- (Swordsman_Adrift)
He could feel her body tensing like a Mongolian bowstring, her every fiber quivering for release. Cassie's scent alone was enough to overwhelm the hardiest young male, having him panting and willingly obliging the young woman in heat.

The Nal had almost given in to her pleas had his mind not hit upon a postulation he had heard within the black-wrought halls of the Void. The Maestro warned him all of the manipulative mastery all females had within them, using their wiles to achieve their own ends and gain their wants with but a simple flash of cleavage, the insertion of a teasing tone within their voices or a seeming surrender to their obvious lusts.

Which was what Cassie appeared to be doing now.

That may have been why Magadon began to slow his thrusts, the passionate rhythm he had built within her winding down painfully as he tugged the golden rings as far as they would go.

But are you really worthy? How do I know you're not lying? It was as if the very essence of mischievous malice was whispering into her ear.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

(Interested Parties, PM. I don't bite. Mags has his ways...)

Sat Jun 14, 2008 8:26 am

Almost he stopped moving within the grip of me sacred place.

There must be a way to show I’m worthy. A way to give him the same sort of pleasure I had been given. To give him everything I had. Basking in the glow of me own orgasm. Every fiber of me existence wants to stretch out next to him, to purr like a cat, temporarily satiated.

Ohhhh, he might stop, but that didn’t mean I had too. That long hot shaft wuz inside me, within easy striking distance an therefore mine to have me way with. Winding me coils about him I slowly squeezed like an anaconda working to suffocate its latest victim. The shaft within bounced, then slowly slid outwards, embraced along it entire length in a wet hot vice. Me flower wuz a vice of moving living tissue, one that would embrace him in a long dark tunnel of hot wet flesh. A vice that would make it hard for him to escape, an even more so make him wish to force his way back in.

Ears heard the shift in breath, the sudden sucking sound as I struck. Me body could feel the way the hand gripped me hip, the other upon me breast. A dark mass behind me, muscled thighs an a hard round bum, tightening like a spring to drive the hard long shaft deep within me. Chiseled abs flex an he strikes. Pushing within the coils I have made.

Squishy wet noises gurgle from behind me. A sweet sound to me ears. The rounded head of him pushes ‘gainst me, expanding me coils as it forces its way with. Fighting, a relentless drive, but the oil of love an lust helps him, preventing me from keeping him out, which is not me intent. An as I expand round him I tighten me grip once more. At long last those bunched thighs hit me rounded bum, the hot hanging balls slap me middle caressing the bundle of nerves.

Not till then do I realize I have been moaning the whole thrust inwards. Me lungs now empty as I fill them with the air, the scent of sex upon its surface. With furrowed brow I concentrate. Moving muscles an flesh with care. Sum coils loosen, while others tighten. An illusion of once more entering me without him moving a muscle. Over an over, he can pump slowly, the grin spreading cross me face, but I can make him think he moves relentlessly within the hot tight space.

I become the tight embrace of a snake round another. All me focus is upon the one prize. Pleasing him. The longer we went the less I wanted to stop on purr. Me own actions were getting to me. Already I could feel the second climax approaching.

“Because” panting with the efforts within, “me master will find me worthy”. Coy an full of hope. I wuzn’t sure if I could work no harder at it than this. Would it be enough?

“Master, take me….any way you like…let me please you.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:49 am
Profile WWW

With little to no warning, he started the rhythm all over again, pulling out almost all the way before plunging in like a knight's lance. All over again, Magadon's length plunged into and out of her most sacred area, abusing her form in the most deliciously sinful way ever thought of. This time, however, lacked the evil delicateness of his earlier strokes.

An animal could have been ramming himself into her, for all Cassie thought. A massive, night-wreathed animal with a porcelain face that held nightmare-glowing eyes and man-like arms with hands that could have easily gripped a basketball and crushed it with but an errant twitch of the muscles.

No more foreplay, no more mind games, no more ado, came the Nal's fevered thoughts as his entire form and the darkness itself set about into pleasing himself and her, the moist warmth consuming him entirely, grinding into her softness like a wolf in heat, sack bouncing as he squeezed her nipples between his massive hands. Now, I have her!

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:32 pm

There be a sharp intake of breath from behind me, an then all tarnation burst loose. I reckoned I’d been deemed worthy. Before me eyes burst the colors of the rainbow, reds, blues, an violets mostly. Driven into me by the strong bunch of muscle behind me.

Large hands wrapped themselves bout me breasts an squeezed, using the hold to pull me back an keep me from falling o’er forwards with each of them leg convulsing thrusts. Forefinger an thumb conspiring to work me turgid points. The edge close. I sqeeze that put pins an needles slicing in from the aching point. But pain wuz a thing of the past, the sheer agony of his thrusts, his hands become pleasure to me body. Pleasure I welcomed with all me being.

The wet slurp an smack gainst me backside became the percussion to our song. If he’d had more hands I’d ave asked him to slap me upturned bum…to add heat to his thrusts that would run all the way to me toes. The grouns an moans became a chorus, all that wuz left wuz that one final……

“AAHHHHHHuuummmmmmm” the suddenness of the breaking dam taking me by surprise. Perhaps the hardness, the speed of the thrusts had pushed me o’er the edge…no matter, I floated. Floated in his embrass feeling me insides twitch but nothing more to consume his pleasure. Oh the edge. The edge still there….a steady fall…short recovery….another fall. Hands clenched, unclenched in a never ending spiral of lustful pleasure. ”ohhhhhhhhhhh, Heaven….”

“oh god……” the words bubbling tween pants “oh yes….” Words that I could not believe me brain let by, “don’t stop……Aummmmooooooahhhhhh…….useme…..usemee…..oh…oh….ohh…AAAAHHHUmmm”
This could not end…it must not…no…..oh god me legs quivering under the strain, thankful I have no weight to bear by any extremity. The vision of a rag doll, boucing gainst me master in shear pleasure, no longer able to even begin to caress, control, or manipulate the ever present thrust an counterthrust that consumes me body.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:20 pm
Profile WWW

Now, as a Savant, Magadon had extreme amounts of arrogance. Such was the outlook of the Nal, was that they simply could not abide by the very thought of lesser races advising or making suggestions to them, much less act upon those suggestions.

It simply wasn't done, the Maestros, along with his so-called 'betters' told him.

Neither was it done to have 'congress' with a race one was supposed to be viewing and interrogating for information that could be used to prolong their somewhat numbered days (the term 'numbered' being relative to his species, of course).

The information his predecessors had acquired on humans, females in particular, was frighteningly lacking. To say that they were only moderately desirable was almost an injustice, had Magadon not been born of the Void and lacking in all feelings of outrage. He saw his work as important, for a Nal never turned its back on potential 'annoyances'. And being fairly young for one of his race, the Savant viewed all advice as potentially helpful.

Which was why one of his smoke-structured tendrils stroked along the side of her thigh, tracing upwards towards her bruised posterior before whipping the bouncing cheek. Magadon quite liked the sensation, even as he pounded into her in an ever-increasing tempo and driving himself deeper than he believed could be possible.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:35 pm

An still his muscles bunched ‘hind me. Thick ropes an levers pushing his shaft ever deeper into me flower till I swear the tip of him can go no deeper to retrieve me sweet nectar. Sloshing an slurping in the shuddering soggy folds of me blossom he moves. An I feel him, feel every inch of his length. Every throbbing vein rubs me tight interior. Its rigid surface pounding flesh me depths.

Darkness surrounds me, makes me world a world of sounds an touch. Responding to each new sensation. A lash across me bum that leaves me tender upturned tush shaking in anticipation of the next. Another stream that feeds the rising waters within. To be punished for the sin of pleasure, I deserve it. Me master treats me well. Yes, tis well he smacks me. Wiggling, wanting, waiting I both revile an revel in the anticipation of the next strike. Where will it fall….what will it feel like?

“Again master…please….ohhhh……again….ummmm …..punish me for all I have done wrong ….ummmmmmm….. “ I sing, low an husky, the lust bubbling along me nerves in charges of electrical activity.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:27 am
Profile WWW

Magadon arched his back once more, his shadow-wrought body racked and buffeted by shivers and chills of feelings that would have left others paralyzed by paroxysms of joy.

The Nal'senshi hyper-empathy picked up on Cassie's feelings faster than even his mind registered her thoughts. It was a curse to the Children of the Void. When they picked up on an emotion at its rawest, they would enter a state roughly called a 'shut down'. It meant that all that they would be able to do was respond to that intense feeling.

And respond he would.

She thought she felt him slow down and involuntarily moaned at the thought of him stopping once more. That sound echoed louder than it should have. While he did slow down, he suddenly pulled himself out fully once more, if only to dive anew fiercer and harder, abusing her most sacred area with his ebony length, his hands and the cloak of night leaving no area of her skin untouched or unabused as his whip-like tendril lashed harder around her rump. The Savant could already feel himself boiling like a fearsome volcanic caldera as he ground himself into a paradise few of his race had ever seen, much less felt.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:10 am

Master wuz good to me. Pain sprung across me backside. Heat an fire mixing as the pale flesh succumbs to his ministrations. Gasping in the darkness I can feel the pain of me sinful suffering an the pleasure of me redemption all rolled into one. Me bum wiggles in the cool air, waiting for each blow of pain, waiting for each thrust of joy.

Almost I panic as his body stops ‘hind me. I will me self backwards as he thrusts, then pulls from me wet folds. Fear runs through me…fear of the unknown, fear I have done sum thing wrong. That me master no longer finds pleasure in the rich pink folds of me flower.

Those same petals are pushed aside with the force of a train entering the dark wet tunnel of me center. Air hisses from me mouth as the shockwave takes me, pushing aside the tightness, making me insides violently expand round the increasing thickness of him. I sense he is close….so close as I am smothered in a blanked of darkness teaming with lips an finger tips. I buck, screaming into the void with each of his thrusts.

He takes me hard, using me like a good master. Like me lord in heaven wants me to be taken. Tears of pain an joy stream up me face as me head bounces ‘gainst me shins with each bone crunching thrust. How I feel it. each an every inch of him wildly pounding me like a beast in heat. Legs buckle under the onslaught. Ever fiber of me body seems to tremble as he enters me.

I pant, breathing difficult as he takes me in those hard thrusts. Like death intends on taking me by …by fucking me to death. Even so I would have it no other way. I am on an edge, far up the steep an lonely path that god has wrought for me. The intensity of the warring emotions upon me psyche, each challenging the other. Fear an pleasure mix in a heady cocktail of lust an desire. To not be certain of me fate, an knowing that pleasure shall be me end I break through yet another barrier to those that never truly learn to live.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

Too much.

Even a creature such as Magadon had to admit it. All that he'd done, all that he'd felt, it was becoming nigh unbearable, as if he was ready to burst like some cheap carnival balloon, so full and high he felt as he plowed into her soft swollen femininity.

His hyper-empathy allowed him no respite as it fed him a riotous feast of lust and want, all fueled by his heated ministrations upon her body. Even if he tried to untangle his hands from squeezing her already stone-peaked teats, even if he tried to pull the shadows 'round himself, even if he stopped whipping her rear raw, he couldn't. His raging emotions wouldn't let him.

Which suited him just fine.

He looped an arm round her belly, snaking the limb downwards, taloned fingers flicking at the painfully swollen center before pinching it lightly, the moves incongruous with his frenzied thrusting.

Which only got harder and harder, a river flowing into red-headed Cassie.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:04 pm

Fingers snake lower on me belly, coming upwards from me hanging breasts. Across the smooth skin of me mound, a touch....another an I swear I'll crash in a heap of flesh. the best for last....I am...what I am...

The nub riding high above the log of gold, squeezed tween thumb an forefinger. I cry out not in pain nor even pleasure. Instead I empty me lungs in the fullness of a shudder brought on by the heady mix of both. I function only to serve….the pleasure too much…the orgasm wracking the last of me strength from me body.

A limp rag, wuz insides quiver an shake in a flow of heated passion. On an on….not ending, no longer do I even feel the shaft within, only pleasure….only pain….I am a vessel of both an of neither.

The empty mind howls in joy….the body limply hanging like a lifeless rag doll, yet the heart thunders on, the lungs fill with air. A tendril of fire flares along a strand of sweat stained hair…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:50 pm
Profile WWW

The phylactery hidden within his Void-born form shrieked a warning. But whether or not Magadon felt the magic tingling in warning was highly up to question. He would have, obviously. The Nal were noted for their perception. But then again, the skull-masked entity was obviously too busy.

The Nal'senshi was only vaguely aware of Cassie's rising temperature. His mind registered that some internal light may be causing her red hair to flare and dance in his vision, like the fire poets so often used to describe that particular shade of hair. In that blink in time's eye, he knew something was going to happen. Something that may have boded ill for him.

This moment of clarity was soon shunted aside by the sensation of Cassie squeezing his engorged length. He smacked her rear with his own hand and doubled over, squeezing her abused teats to the point they couldn't possibly be squeezed anymore. His rhythm was almost impossibly fast, slamming into her femininity with all the care of a charging rhino.

She could feel his balls boiling to burst. Even with no prior knowledge to her captor's anatomy, she could tell he was so close to climax.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 am

In the lull tween one sweeping orgasm an another I felt him twitch in me tight embrace. Another echo at the back of me mind could almost feel his needs an desires. The coming explosion that sat at the ragged edge of his own body clung to me own mind slowly emerging from the dark recesses I hid all me own sins within. Like a phantom that wuz now a part of me I heard the echoes of his lust.

I’d never felt closer to anyone. Like the good book says a woman will cleave to a man an the two shall become one. It was as if a part of him caressed me own thoughts….driving me on when nothing else wuz left to sustain me very own life. He wuz me master, the one I should give all too. An in a moment of lucidity no longer buffeted by the tempest of lust that ruled me at the moment I gathered all that I had left an squeezed. Squeezed an pulled upon him to milk the seed from the very shaft that wuz me end.

I could see a white light before me eyes….so close….

“Master, pleassseeee…….give me yur blessings….” The wall of darkness looming as me whole body shook with the very effort to live. Death would have me, but not before we rocked together in the shared bliss of release.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 24, 2008 9:05 pm
Profile WWW

She was climaxing as if tomorrow didn't exist for her, Magadon realized. He allowed himself a mental smile, knowing that it was his prowess that allowed her to achieve a number of climax that would have left other females unconscious, insensate and sore for a span of three days.

But his need had spared only that much for rational thought, for he felt himself begin to boil over in glee once more. If anything, the Savant knew that this one would surpass his earlier release not only in strength but in volume as well.

He couldn't hold it in any longer. He slid himself out three-fourths of the way, his the onyx member shiny and slick with the results of their joined arousal. It almost pained him to hold himself just like that

Then receive it!

His hands tightened their grip as he slammed into her. The shadows rioiled and danced like a gasoline-fed fire as his length shot load upon load of his essence into her, his back arched in glee as his joyful howl echoed back into the Void

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:37 am

Time itself stood still, curtains of black glowing in a haze of the purist blues an purples. A shifting kaleidoscope of dark color before me very eyes. An but for that motion I would have thought me self dead. Not a breath stirred, nor did I require it. Even me master held himself still, in utter control. Time no longer relevant while me yearning built an me body hummed like a fully drown bow string, ready to snap back into its proper shape.

The smallest of twitches as his shaft seems to involuntarily move in anticipation. A voice shouts in me head filled with joy an happiness at the pleasure I have given. His long hard shaft driving its way forward as I me entire body is pushed once more an then.

The arrow is released, pleasure floods me body like at no other time. I scream in ragged hoarse groans so utterly spent from the near constant uncountable orgasm I have endured. But this one takes me body as it floods with his seed, his pulsing pleasure an wraps the cloak of joy round me body. Toes an fingers clench in a knuckle popping ball. Each muscle along the length of me spin contracts, pulling me body an head upwards till me back lays against him an I feel his heavy hot breath bellow along the edge of me throat.

ON an on….we dance, a dance of life an of death. A dance of desire so deep, so forbidden it makes a mockery of all that has come before. Primal urges swallow me whole even as the first of me muscles fails in utter exhaustion.

Heat rises upwards from along me toes, me fingers…even me face. The darkness seems to waiver before me eyes an then a white hot spear of light an heat explodes before me eyes before the blackness closes in on me. Falling….then nothing…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:06 am
Profile WWW

Days of waiting, hours of stimulation and of administering the most brutal torments had finally found its sweetest release, as Magadon was taking the greatest pleasure in discovering. If anyone would have walked up to him when he had first set a corporeal foot upon the academy and told him that he would be enjoying what was termed the pleasures of the flesh, he would have given you a disparaging gaze that promised only the most prolonged death and walked away.

Suffice to say, that Savant was long gone, as if he had never existed. Dead as the proverbial door nail, one could have said.

His length spewing essence at greater speed and volume, he thrust into her madly, as if his great mind had lost control of the ponderous shadow-formed body it controlled. The glow that marked his eyes had reached painful intensities, the light spilling out of the soulless crevasses that contained them.

Again and again, his hips jerked forth like a macabre puppet miming the most obscene actions, shooting into Cassie's belly as he drove himself into her in an application of mindless lust, fountaining and fountaining until he could no longer give any more, his hands squeezing her hips and pinching her sacred center as his tendrils and the cloak of darkness danced and undulated in a frenzy like the reaction of any creature to a mild yet powerful shock.

Once more, he became still as his length slid out of from between Cassie's swollen femininity, the shadows leeching out of the room,flame-topped form to the cold stone floor.

Still there? The voice boomed hollowly yet commandingly. If the Nal was exhausted, he must have gone through great lengths not to show it.

'Thine eyes unsleeping.'

Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:36 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 124 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next