View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Oct 05, 2024 9:53 pm

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Kazari moaned up to him, her body shook with another orgasm. "YES MASTER PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME!" The demon howled in extacy, her cum splashing onto the floor again. Kazari's breaths left hot clouds of heat escaping her lips.Tail suddenly shot a glob of her venom onto the floor.

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:04 am
Profile WWW

"You see they really don't enhance the pleasure. They merely improve upon the area there near so that pleasure there can reach heights that your body normal couldn't." I tell her as I attach one above her pussy near her clit, one on anipple, one on her cock, and the last one went on her tail as they slowly activate, improving upon her body allowing more chemical energy and increase in the ability to feel slowly increasing her pleasurethreshhold... well by who knows how much. I had never tested them in real trails before. The sky was the limit for my dear little Succubus.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:37 am

Kazari suddenly shudderd and came several times in a row. Rolling over on her side she twitched, hungerly wanting more and more. The nanomachines invaded every part of her body, the crawled around attaching to the cells inside her body. Her sex drive was kicking into overdrive by the second, 5 minutes later she was constantly orgasming not a single second was left for her to rest, by 10 minutes she lay covered in a pool of her own cum. "Ma....mast......uhg..."

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:18 pm
Profile WWW

"It's okay if it's too much for you." I tell her with a smirk as I was getting close to getting engineering up as I rerouted controls from the bridge to here. No need to go through the process of fixing the controls to there when this place would do as I go the ships sensors back up detecting an Alliance ship on the sensors that wasn't moving at the moment.

I then run a recalbaration program that would take about an hour and would get it good enough to use again as I then turn my attention to the quivering succubus before me. I walk over and touch all the silver things as the nanobots retreat back into them. I then remove them as I look down at her, her body having recieved a couple showers from her own cock. "Don't tell me the great Succubus Kazari is tired?" I ask her.

Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:37 pm

Kazari slowly got to her feet, she tested her arms and legs as the feeling came back. "oh no...master if that was to do me in then that 15 person gangbang i had with the entire crew of this vessel would have done me in" The succubus waved a hand looking at him, then she walked over and knelt down on one knee bowing. "My master it has been far to long....where have you been?...iv tried to contact you countless times"

Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:20 pm
Profile WWW

"I've been undercover working for the ADD for the past few months, slowly learning there methods, codes, and other such things. It was diffcult since they still didn't completly trust me and I had to wade through the misinfomation they tried to feed me most of the time. But I was finally able to break through, so I left a duplicate of myself there and was heading back for this meeting." I explain to her.

Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:29 pm

"im happy to have you back master" She grabbed his hand and kissed it gently, nuzzling it with the side of her face. "the school has produced many fine women for the alliance my lord....many iv come to grow fond of" The succubi let out her well known laugh, then lowerd her head. "its been fairly easy to infiltrate and sample the goods..those worthless bitch's get one taste of my cock and they melt around my fingers"

Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:01 am
Profile WWW

"As they should, after all how many succubus are your bitches in the twisting nether?" I ask her as I watch her show a genuirne love for me compared to the raw sexual need that most succbus only showed especially to there victims.

Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:05 am

"more than you could ever count master" Kazari stood up and laughed, stretching her wings ti full span behind her. The ship was partly back online, and they during all this time had managed to get alot closer to the Space station that harbored the Alliance main headquarters. "hows your daughter doing?" Kazari licked her lips at the thought of Nelly and her magnificent bosom.

Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:56 pm
Profile WWW

"I do not know. I haven't seen her since I had to go on my spy outing, that's been about four months." I tell her. I then reach down and type in a new heading. "Sensors told me that there was ADD ship wreckage nearby around a seemingly dead alliance ship. We should go check it out before going to the meeting." I tell her.

(And thus we'll meet up with the other two unless they have objections at this point?)

Wed Jun 25, 2008 9:12 pm

The scene was akin to that of a sailor returning home to his wife with the catch of the day. Two fat fish in tow, ready to be feasted upon.

At least that's how he wanted to think of it. As much as she is an agent, she also is so like a monster...all the more so when it is her enemies that she was talking about. She wants them humiliated...taught a lesson, so that they would never even dream of messing with her again. Kouzakai had figured out this much.

And yet, with her in the tub, she looks just every inch like a student. No wonder they were all still trying to catch her, but not succeeding in doing so, Kouzakai had opted for this kind of set-up. It's the closest so far he'll ever come to being with her on a daily basis. Plus, when he catches up with her, usually they disappear for months or weeks on end until they turn up again.

A whole month of pleasure. Nothing like it.

" Here." he said, holding the girls out in front of her. " Fresh catch of the day."

A testament of carelessness, Kouzakai threw the remote into the tub. Fortunately the insulators held together, but Kouzakai thought it would have been fun to at least electrocute or impede the girl first before they shared in the banquet that was to come. He thought of things funny that way.

The water seemed inviting, since he was beginning to stifle in his suit. Space was fine...it was cold, infinite, and he was in comfort with it as much as he was in comfort with the sea. But once you got into spaces where the heat has control, that was when you felt filthy again.

" So, won't you invite me for a swim?" he asked.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:14 am
Profile YIM

(no issues from me)

Damn…damn….damn….how did I need to play this. I thought I’d been pretty clear they needed to think I wuz captured earlier an one of them should they ever escape of be rescued. It wuz key to me cover. An once more, here was the big galloof thinking with that smaller head like men tend to when presented with naked female flesh.

If I’d wanted to spin him I could have. The type of spin that took a man for everything he wuz worth all cause he could think straight. Yeah….acting is what the situation called for, hopefully I wouldn’t go to o’er the top.

I dropped into the position of Submission, ass in the air, head down, kneeling in supplication me arms crossed at me wrists, hands upon the deck with fingers splayed. The girls would recognize it immediately, I mean, its not like we aren’t all trained all the forms….in fact….one wonders if the alliance made these things up or the ADD an gave the alliance the manual.

“Master, please do not hurt them like you did me…” glad me face was buried in the living plates of the floor as I suppressed both the anger an the laughter I felt with this farce.

“Master I’ll be good now…really….please let them go….” Ok…compose yur self Cassie….feel the emotion jus like the drama teacher said….

“Master forgive yur servant, please join me for a bath, or punish me for being so thoughtless…jus….jus don’t hurt them….I….I know them.” I crawled to his very feet, me bum wiggling suggestively in the air as I brought me hands up his flesh to undo the clasps of his pants an pull them down, revealing the thick hard monster within. I could hear the gasps from the two of them.

“Master, I’m sorry….please don’t whip me again…don’t do the things….those things to me with them watching…please….I… I couldn’t bear it.” I looked into his eyes, noting the other two were not gyrating an in that moment when neither could see me face, I stuck out me tongue at him…an flipped him off with one hand, the other slowly squeezing his balls in what would become painful pressure if I kept it up. All for making me do this.

Damn! How had I missed two adult females in his arms….probably starring at his crotch an thinking dirty thoughts….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari heard the beckon on the ship alert them of a presence. "seems we got closer to that ship, i saw it on the radar erlier....it was moving rather slow and just outside alliance space....last i saw i was going to investigate when...well as you can see" Kazari pointed around the room, her arms going back to cross over her breasts. The blue succubus scanned the room, her glowing red eyes playing off everything. The ship groaned and creaked, it was rather old and would have been retired if not the fact that it was the fastest the travel company had owned. "well master shall we get this rust bucket over and see if there are any survivors that umm need rescueing....." Kazari stroked her member as she said this.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:45 pm
Profile WWW

"That sound like a lovely idea." I tell Kazari as the cordinates are entered and we fly towards the ship. I pass the time as I turn my succubus towards me and kiss her deeply as my hand reaches down and strokes off her cock and over to her pussy switching between the two as she plays with my cock.

Soon were in range and recgonize the ship. An alliance one made for officiers. I think I regonized the markings as Koukai's ship... but there was also ADD wreckage around it... It was possible his engines might be damaged since he's not going any where. I then uplink with the ship and enter the code to bypass his security. After all I designed and built these ships as I initiated a docking sequence.

Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:13 pm

Kazari moaned out as her master stroked her stiff rod. She reached into his pants and began pulling on his as well. "mmmmm i cant wait....i hope there is some fine ass pussy onboard this ship"

Mon Jun 30, 2008 7:24 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 25  Next