View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie) 

Post Re: Anatomy 666 (Niellwyn and Cassie)
Through the numbness in her teeth and their throbbing pain, past her sweating and determination, Cassie heard a rough noise echoing in the chamber. In front of her, hidden by the darkness, metal wheels squeeked and rumbled over hard tile, bearing a weighty burden. Mrs. Hannigan's unmistakeable gait kept time with it, her heels creating a steady clicking rhythm. The teacher's white coat materialized at the edge of the spotbeam like a spectre, limbless and headless. The illusion lasted only a second before the professor stood arrogantly in front her Cassie, dragging by one hand a massive apparatus. It hove out of the blackness, a thing all circles and midnight steel. The trolley wheeled in under Mrs. Hannigan's other hand, laden down by a a collection of novel and baffling instruments. The teacher ran her fingers lightly over the tools, caressing lines of sleek metal and curved plastic tubing. There were needles, motors, and vials, all lined up and organized for her selection. Giving the naked student a haughty expression, the teacher unbound her hair in a swift motion and tossed it loose to tumble over her shoulders, chocolate brown and damp from sweat. Running those misty gray eyes over the southern sweetheart, she pressed the towering contraption of rings close.

"You may release the ice now Cassie, as I transfer you to this apparatus. I am satisfied with your performance." Mrs. Hannigan whispered deliberately into Miss Smith's ear. Whether or not the bound maiden took advantage of the teacher's permission, Mrs. Hannigan had switched gears. Deft hands unstrapped first one of the victim's arms and stretched it out to resecure to the innermost ring of the machine, then did the same for the second. For a minute the woman hung suspended at an angle between table and machine, causing her shoulders to ache and burn, straining her toned stomach. Then her legs too were unbound and locked firmly again by the instructor's methodical grip. At the press of a button the table settled flat, hydraulics hissing, and sank down to floor level.

Overlooking her handiwork, Miss Hannigan crossed an arm under her breasts and rested her elbow on her forearm, tapping her chin consideringly. The young student was exquisitely outstretched, arms and legs akimbo, fastened inescapably by deceptively soft cloth manacles. Arms up, her breasts were lifted and rounded, accentuating their swollen fullness, looking luscious and vulnerable. Hard nipples decorated the smooth and glistening orbs, frothy from milk. They expanded as she inhaled. The muscles of her legs were stretched taut to show off their fine sculptures. Every twitch of her thighs were visible. Her calves quivered from lack of support. Splayed out so widely left the woman's cleft meekly exposed, engorged a fierce red, invitingly moist. Mrs. Hannigan appreciated the view and her vulnerability. A switch would allow her to rotate and twist the girl a position of advantage, or to disorient her. It was a beautiful setup.

Send a PM anytime you feel like an RP with Natsuki. She's not shy!

Wed Jul 23, 2008 9:08 am
Profile YIM

The pain of me teeth wuz nothing to the yearning I felt as she returned pushing the metal rungs before her. All I cared for was the smooth skin of her hands as she returned an the thought of her gaze upon me. The way she stroked the instruments upon the trolley made me skin quiver with excitement as I thought of those hands upon me body once more. The warmth of their touch, the softness of the caress, bumps arose upon me naked skin an I shivered. The hiss of air past the ice must have alerted her to me sorry state when she unbound the long brown hair an sent it spilling about her head an face. The transformation from stern to soft surprising me, Ohhhh, how I wanted to melt into her body. The ache I felt at me core growing like the ache of me teeth.

Those wise grey eyes regarded me. An as their gaze shifted so to did me body. As they slide o’er me body I shifted in me bonds. Smiling, liking me lips with a round moist tongue as she gazed upon me face, then turning me chin upwards, opening the length of me neck to her. Arching me back I let me body curve, then pulling me shoulders back along the table back I pushed me chest forward, letting the twin peaks ride higher. An still the gaze lingered, shifting, me tummy taught, flaring one hip an turning slightly, sliming the outline of me body I felt her pass along the curve of me then flick inwards, her gaze upon the arc of me smooth hairless mound. Needles crept along me skin, wonderful charges of energy. Oh how I wanted it to be her hand an not jus her gaze. Sliding me legs jus a bit further apart, as much as the restraints would allow. To show the moist pink folds of me dripping sex to her. To show her how ready I was for her fingers, her mouth. But the eyes had left me, her voice once more a warm whisper upon me skin.

Filling me mouth with the ice I did as she wished, eager to please. I could feel the bubbles in me body expand, fill me with nervous energy. She touched me, warm fingers wrapped about me supple wrist. The touch sent jolts of pleasure down me arm an into me belly. I felt warm an giddy. A touch, a simple warm touch could have this effect on me I would not have believed. I would do anything at all to receive them. Each caress more precious than gold to me heated an stimulated body. I did all I could to member them. Reliving each touch as she transferred me willing body to the metal rings. An when her fingers left the final time an she stepped back to admire me I softly moaned, an almost whimper. I stifled it almost as soon as it began. If she knew she might deny me even those touches.

How me skin tingled as I dangled within the contraption of rings. Warmth ran along me limbs, heating me to the point that sweat trickled along me body an dripped upon the floor beneath me in spite the cooling breeze from the struggling AC unit. Stretched before her gaze I felt it all again, those eyes regarding me. The look of approval upon her smooth skin, that look I felt tween me legs, a slick wetness of joy. This time I could not help but grin like a cat in heat. A full wide grin that crinkled the skin at the corners of me mouth an dimpled me flushed cheeks. Ohhh, how I would please her. Endure any pain, any pleasure so that she might be happy. How I ached for her touch, her caress, her happiness with me.

“Prof….mistress, ….do I please you”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:31 pm
Profile WWW

Ms. Hannigan studiously ignored her pupil's question. Her only answer was an enigmatic glance. "This thing that you are bound to is a multi-axis trainer, Miss Smith." the teacher dictated crisply, running a hand over the strong circular bands. "Normally it is used to acclimatize astronauts to disorientation in space. However, in this case it will allow me to orient your body as I see fit. I will disorient upon my whim, and I will fully expect you to endure it without complaint, else your 'grade' for this unique class period will suffer." Ms. Hannigan's lips tightened, and she switched to the other side of the device. One finger outstretched to lift Cassie's chin in the direction of the trolley. "Those items you see there Miss Smith? They will be used to chastise you. If it hurts, you will express gratitude, and if it pleases...." The finger on Cassie's chin circled round and lightly raked its nail down the bound maiden's vertebrae. "...then I want your body to display its appreciation."

The projector screen echoed the proceedings, a shade behind reality, recording every circumstance. A sense of paranoia hit the professor as she regarded the image on the screen. It would not do to have a copy of these events. No matter, it was easily rectified. On the desk her laptop remained powered, so she consulted it for a time until the recording function had been disabled. The projector continued to mimick Cassie's nude state, but the copy was now nothing more than transitory. Which meant the professor could begin. There was a nozzle connected to a hose in the demonstration table, which she drew up from underneath it and extended behind Cassie's back. She set it on cold, adjusted the flow, and pointed. Liquid frost exploded over Cassie's back like a hurricane of January sleet. The nozzle propelled hard jets onto her fine anatomy, washing her down. Water splashed down and collected around a round grille in the tiles. Nonchalantly Ms. Hannigan made a circuit around the girl, blasting her on her front and flanks until thoroughly rinsed. Only once the student's hair clung to her flesh in streaming scarlet tendrils and her skin quivered from the cold did her tutor twist the valve closed. She replaced the hose in its housing.

The cold would serve a dual purpose. Her feverish flesh would not only be cooled but the sweat that coated it would have been sloughed off, hopefully serving to lower her body temperature and thereby help combat the effects of the stimulant aphrodisiac that Cassie was still suffering from. Apart from that, the water would have tightened and shocked her skin into a heightened sensitivity, enlivening relaxed nerves. Ms. Hannigan looked over her instruments in preparation for the next step. "Now Miss Smith, you should be invigorated and ready for what I have in mind." She clapped a hand stingingly on Cassie's right buttock, testing her reaction, kneading it afterward.

Wed Jul 23, 2008 6:04 pm
Profile YIM

Words flowed across the full ripe lips. Each an every one of them causing those red arcs to quiver an vibrate in ways that made me think of other places I would want them. Sooooo hard to concentrate on meanings when all you wanted wuz her hot skin next to yurs.. What she said did not so much matter as the fact she talked to me. However, sum of those words I hung on….Grades an actions I might take. An when her hands gestured at the tray of things arrayed before me on the cart I knew me punishment an pleasure would be wonderful. I might not know what they wuz an all, but I knew she would make me pant with pleasure.

Pleasure came from many sources. Sparks flew along me nerves as her finger traced its way along me chin an neck. Shifting, I offered me neck to the hard polished nail. Watched her on the large screen ‘fore me as her face echoed me own with that touch. A touch that sent shivers radiating outward along me spine as it slide its way south along me back. Bowing gracefully I sought to extend its touch, pushing me self towards her. Dreams of her finger continuing, moving tween me legs to explore an play crashed as the trail went cold an she stepped from view. A soft mew escaping me lips. Oh lord how I wanted so much more.

How I dreamed till the chill water pummeled me skin in an icy stream. The howl of protest hissing past me lips an me head rocking back. I shivered under the cold jet, me body growing numb so in contrast with the fever in me mind. For the first time thoughts arose of things other than lips an hands an caresses. I could see me pale skin upon the screen. See the way the rings held me helpless under the torrent of water. The drug no longer held a complete lock upon me body an soul. I’d been freed from at least a portion of its grasp upon me. Still, right here an now is where I wanted to be.

An right then the water stopped. Looking upwards I watched the girl hang within the black circles of steel. Saw her vulnerability first hand. Watched as the skin warmed an ‘gan to gather once more the pink hues. Her breasts heaved as she fought back the cold. The prominent nipples hard an full as they rose upwards upon the mounds of pale flesh slowly dripping dry of the glistening water. Gold sparkled in the spot light as it jiggled to each spasm that shook the taught flesh.

A new thrill took me; the thrill of watching, of being watched. A record of our encounter wuz being made as it went giving us a chance to relive this event at a later time. Oh how that made the blood flow within me. A titillating potential, that she would desire the chance to sit down an relive the passion at a later date. Slowly the warmth crept outwards from me heart. The spasms that shook me body subsiding enough for me brain to engage once more. There wuz sum thing I had to do. Sum thing she had ordered me to do.

“Thank you mistress for washing me.“ trying so hard to obey, to earn her pleasure as me body shook in the black steel frame. The tremors still coming an going at what seemed utterly random locations an times. I worked to uncoil me self. Hands first, relaxing them letting the fingers dangle at the end of the restraints, uncurling me toes….trying to breathe normal. Till she came back to view before me, tween her cart of goodies an me. Watching as her had went back an arced towards me bum…

I tensed, the taught cold skin drawing even tighter jus before the blow landed an sparks of red shot through me vision. A red hot burning sensation ran up me spine an forced the air from me lungs. I hung in the frame, still bouncing back an forth as her hand massaged the tender inflamed skin. A new heat rose at that point. Wiggling beneath eh caress of her strong hand, enjoying the fingers as they pressed an squeezed me flesh. What I would give to have those fingers slide ‘tween me legs…to have her feel me sex. Inside I tensed, a red hot flame growing in me belly, perhaps never really gone.

“Mistress I’ve been baaaddd, spank me….” I could not add touch me…could not voice the things I wanted to only have them denied. Instead I used me body as she desired me too, to show her…to move against her touch in ways that made me shudder in pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jul 24, 2008 11:03 am
Profile WWW

Annoyance flashed over the teacher's face as Cassie begged to be chastened. Miss Smith had anticipated her intentions, knowingly or not, and that irritated the teacher greatly. Perhaps, Miss Hannigan thought, I ought to think of some alternative measure. She rolled the idea around in her head a moment and then decided that changing her mind at this point meant only that the girl could manipulate her. So Miss Smith desired the same treatment she had planned on giving her? That was fine as far as she was concerned. The student's willingness gave her license to dispense with restraint. Miss Hannigan relaxed and allowed her bitter emotion to melt into a warm sense of anticipation. Adopting a casual stance, she nodded. "Very well Miss Smith. I will administer corporal punishment. I will not cease until I feel that you sincerely regret all your transgressions against me."

In preparation, Miss Hannigan discarded her lab coat for a greater range of motion. Without it, the air felt cooler on her skin, drying the sheen of sweat that had coalesced upon her. Now she wore only her blouse and business skirt over her undergarments, clinging fetchingly to her hourglass waist and voluptuous bust. Of course Cassie's own breasts remained more impressive in both fullness and form, sparking in her a venomous envy. Miss Hannigan embraced the feeling, relishing in how it tensed her muscles for violence and spurred her heartbeat faster. Tossing her hair to the side, she took up a leather strap and cracked it upon the flat of her palm. It had been a hospital restraint, but now the buckle had been severed cleanly. The leather was sturdy, rough, and pliable. Small holes pierced it evenly, no longer any good for securing the buckle. However, they would cut air resistance substantially. Twisting the broad leather in her hands, she doubled it upon itself and cracked it again. The sound of it thrilled the professor, sent chills through her bloodstream as her ears rang from the splintering report. She gave Miss Smith a proud, malicious grin. Calculatingly, Miss Hannigan undid the three buttons of her blouse from the neck down, cooling her skin and displaying her own deep cleavage challengingly.

"Before I start, I should acquaint you with the fitness examination I have in mind." purred the instructor as she laid the strap to the side and pushed the trolley close. "You see this?" A utilitarian garment constructed from metal and leather was dangled in front of the helpless student. "This is a chastity belt of sorts. I keep it only as an historical reference and an example of extreme contraceptive measures, but in this case there is a different use for it." The harness like device was turned to display the metal plate on the underside. It was split down the center, perforated by tiny holes, doubtless to allow the wearer to answer calls of nature while wearing it for extended periods. Miss Hannigan then held up a heavy steel sphere in her left hand, somewhat greater in diameter than a golf ball, so that it approached the size of a small peach. It gleamed placidly. "This is a ben wa ball." Miss Hannigan explained through grinning teeth. "Albeit heavier than the standard variety. This...." Here the professor hefted the ball in contemplation, flipping it onto her knuckles and rolling it about. "...weighs exactly two kilograms. I'll let you do the conversion to pounds in your head if you can." Swift and confident, Miss Hannigan dropped her hand and the ball, pressing it against the slick open cavity of Cassie's sex, and abruptly the ball was lodged her. Immediately afterward, the chastity belt's curved plate trapped it within her aching folds as the professor busied herself equiping her loins with the device. Leather tightened and dug into her hips, and a cold steel ring settled around Cassie's anus, a thin strip navigating the crease between her plush buttocks. "It will be your task to keep that orb from slipping out of you Miss Smith. If you fail....." she smiled and began tying a palm sized black box to the chastity belt from which wires dangled. The wires were clamped onto either size of the metal plate. "...if you fail, after I activate this battery, you will receive a powerful jolt of electricty as the sphere meets the guard of the belt and completes the circuit." Miss Hannigan licked her lips and leant forward, landing a teasing kiss onto Cassie's lips. She smirked as she slid around behind the maiden, trailing her fingers lightly across her ribs. Cassie heard the strap crack again menacingly, making her tense instinctively. "Now hold tight, Miss Smith." The teacher chuckled, and with that, switched on the battery.

Last edited by niellwyn on Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:58 pm
Profile YIM

“Yes Ma’am”, agreeing that I would be punished to her satisfaction. But regret…no, I would feel no such thing when each touch brought the pleasure it did. For a moment I wondered how far I might go for those touches. Bad thoughts rolled in me head. All of them full of the evil of sin. Lying, cheating, all things that could condemn me to hell. A little pain now wuz but a small price to pay for avoiding hell wuz it not?

How I feasted upon her body as the starched white lab coat fell from her sloping shoulders. The blouse beneath damp an semi-translucent where it wuz pressed against her skin. How I wanted to remove the rest an have her skin against mine. A thump came from me heart, wild an unfettered much like the professors brown hair that now bounced about her shoulders. Those fingers caressing the brown leather, making me wish for a moment she would touch me in the same way. Oh…how it would feel the first time to be next to her, to feel her skin against mine. Me tongue slowly tracing me lips in anticipation.

I nearly jumped right out of the restraints as the retort of the leather echoed off the rooms walls. I could not help but watch as she played with it, me mind now focused on her actions once more. I nodded as she spoke, as she explained each detail of what I would endure as me punishment. Once more me mind drifting to the fun we would have once the punishment wuz done. The unbuttoning of her blouse causing the breath to catch in me throat as I stared in the most unlady like manner. Blinking I tore me gaze from her, thinking how beautiful she wuz and ‘membering the way the white lacy bra holding her twins in a sensuous embrace that left me fingers tingling in frustration that it wuz not I that held her.

The fitness exam commenced when her fingers touched me lips an current flowed anew. Jus a simple touch, flesh to flesh. But the current that ran across me tender sensitive flesh an burst inside me like the rising sun with its hot rays of warmth almost took me. The small Mew of pleasure an twitch of me loins I could only hope would let her know the pleasure I felt at that light caress. Even if that touch came only from the placement of the round steel ball inside me. If she wished to have me keep this slick sphere of steel within me I would. I could not fail, not so much for the threat of sum thing I could only guess at, but more because she tasked me with it.

The ball rested within. Clenching muscles I pushed it higher, deeper into me in an effort to ensure it would go no further. The weight wuz surprising for the size. Already I could feel it slip an slide in the wet canal. A real fear ‘gan to form in me head, the knowing that if I lost control in the midst of pleasure I might lose the ball as well. A sudden downing of the cruelness of this game…this device intruding on me lust crazed mind like a bolt from the blue.

Still when her tender lips caressed me own in a kiss I could not help but seek those lips out. Straining forward I did all I could to retain the touch as the electricity of lust fueled the heat within me to the point I almost lost it. The ball slipping downwards as I relaxed at her touch. Oh lord….so close as the kiss broke an the finger trailed red hot sparks along me ribs. I moaned, a long smoldering purr of desire streaming forth past me lips even as the strap cracked once more as I involuntarily tensed.
“Professor…what….what if … like …I cum….the ball might like fall out?” Pleading with me eyes for some sort of mercy. Already me body wuz on edge, each touch of hers driving me to distraction an closer to that inevitable end. Even the placement of the belt about me hips an along me bum had left me more excited than I had ever felt an anyone else’s hands. More an more this wuz not funny. The sheer pleasure an enjoyment of her touch could lead to me own misfortune, me own pain. Yet I wanted that touch more than anything.

“Yur really perty…..” the words escaping me lips. Oh what a fool I had to find an escape…”for a professor” The screen showing the rising red upon me face an neck. Silly girl I thought to me self. Now yah’ve done it good. I tensed….not a smart thing either, an watched the screen.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:09 pm
Profile WWW

"The ben wa ball can not fall out Miss Smith." came Miss Hannigan's husky reminder. "If you release it, the chastity plate will catch it, and you will suffer from electrical current running through your genitals." Miss Hannigan did chuckle then, savoring her power over her student. "Consequently you will experience pain and a clenching of your vaginal walls, resulting in the ball being drawn back into you and the circuit being broken. At least for a moment." The mature woman's teeth nipped the back of Cassie's neck. "But of course it might fall again, and you'll be shocked. It's possible that a cycle might develope Miss Smith, of continuous, rhythmic shocks as the ben wa ball oscillates in your spasming vagina." The leather strap dangled over Cassie's cold, wet back. The teacher flipped it here and there mischievously. The strap was cold as well, soaked in ice water to increase its weight. "As for your climax Miss Smith, that's up to you. I'll allow you the choice. If you feel the need to orgasm you have permission, so long as you do not mind the risk of releasing the ball. Or you can resist your passion and avoid the pain that may come along with it."

Unbeknownst to the nubile damsel in her circular prison, her tormentor's machinations were subtler than apparent. All Miss Hannigan had warned of was true enough, but as long as Cassie successfully held the ben wa ball suspended in her sex, her buttocks would necessarily clench from the effort and significantly amplify her misery when the flogging began. Beyond that, the cold had rendered her skin drum tight and sensitive. The water on both leather and flesh assured that impact would sting. Altogether Miss Hannigan doubted that her student would enjoy the reality of her punishment as well as she did the prospect of it.

Cassie's thoughtless compliment snapped the teacher out of her reverie. Despite herself, Miss Hannigan felt a certain delight. It had been a long while since she had been called beautiful. Nevertheless, she resolved not to treat Miss Smith any gentler. One last thing, and Ruth could commence. The spotbeam dimmed in intensity, causing the projected image of the professor to fade out of existence on screen. The light focused, highlighting the drops of water on the nude girl's skin. She could watch herself, but the movements of her mistress had become a mystery. That's when she heard a swoop, followed by a swishing snap which Cassie felt as much as heard. A terrible stinging blossomed over her taut bottom. It felt as if the skin itself had been sheared off. Worse than the touch of the strap was the moments following, when it seemed fire collected in her muscles second by second. She could hear her tutor's light breaths behind her, making a soft wind between her shoulder blades.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:24 pm
Profile YIM

Twitching me hips I nodded in understanding as she spoke. Slowly I worked the ball back inside me, its heaviness and slick exterior making it all the more difficult. Muscles I’d not even known I had twitched an spasmed with the effort. After some time I found the easiest way was to clench tightly with me bum an try an pull me legs in against the restraints. Everything wuz made more difficult with the position I found me self in, yet I would do it for her cause I needed tooooo.

The lights went lower, me own body the only thing now on the screen. I watched an listened, feeling her breath upon me back. The whistle of air…the sharp smack…the searing pain as if someone had jus tried to take me skin away with sand paper. The scream left me lips, air racing form me lungs. Oh lord in heaven what had I gotten me self into. I’d forgotten the ball, but only for a split second as it wuz forced from inside me by the way all of me clenched. Slipping quickly form me slick canal the sparks roared across me middle, the metal of golden ring picking up the current an forcing it upon me sensitive hub. Me whole world was a quick jolt of pain as I sucked me body away from the chastity belt an what it had delivered to the very core of me. The ball lucky for me came with me. The dull ache of sparks making the swat seem like a pin prick. Me bum did not hurt nearly as much as every inch of me wet center. If I got too wet wouldn’t that cause the electricity to arc as well? An I wuz wet….uh..oh…

Panting, nose running, body still swaying in the restraints I remained rigid as I could be. The tears rolled down me checks, an sweat already stood upon me face an body glistening on the screen. I had to develop a plan quick like…before the next blow. Sum thing to keep the ball inside even as I clenched at the pain of her blows….had to relax…stay that way….oh lord, another of those shocks would do me in. Had…had to answer too.

“ttthhankyou….professor….” each word tween several rapid panting breathes as I tried to get me bearings…. “sorry….didn’t expect that” . Chewing on me lip I curled me fingers once more an tried to pull an push the heavy steel ball upwards, deeper into me, propelling it into me womb itself. All I could do wuz hope that would work. Couldn’t. Couldn’t get shocked like that again. I concentrated on that ball, forgetting about the swoosh of leather, the hot breath on me back. Only the ball…an one last sentence.

“Sorry I screamed”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 25, 2008 8:21 pm
Profile WWW

Miss Hannigan was not, truth be told, particularly disappointed in her student. She didn't expect the undisciplined schoolgirl to err so soon into her spanking, but the early failure had certainly made an impression on the erstwhile Cassie. Perhaps now she would take her beating seriously. Miss Hannigan was glad to hear the words thank you stuttered out afterward, proof that the experience had been painful, and that she was still obedient to her. The girl's flesh quivered from a combination of the aftereffects and the cold, and she panted from exertion. The screen caught her tears as they too slipped out of the woman's grasp. "You are permitted to scream as you please Miss Smith. You are doing well so far. Now I shall continue." The cool, measured tones in which these lines were delivered did not reflect Miss Hannigan's inner ecstasy at witnessing the effects of Cassie's predicament. The sight of her tears and her quiet whimpers were as delicious an aphrodisiac as anything she knew, and the prospect of more to come swelled the teacher's heart. Her own sex twitched, flowing again since the purgative pill took effect.

The chastisement recommenced. Wet leather flew, tantalizing ass cheeks clenched and shook. Collisions rocked Miss Smith's hindquarters, rhythmless and unpredictable. Redness spread across her flesh, and when the burning spread enough to warm it, Miss Hannigan sprayed her down again to keep her frigid and alert. Swish, crack! Swish, crack! Over and over the strap descended, always pausing long enough to let her blood flow. Raised welts crossed on her bum. As it pleased her, Miss Hannigan massaged Cassie's sore muscles, always delicate and sparing with her touch. Occassionally she interspersed the blows of her strap with swats with her own unclothed palm. The schoolgirl could never be sure of when she would be struck again, never sure of where the blow would land or whether it would be leather or hand. Gradually Miss Hannigan's breathing grew deeper and more husky. And then a surprise. For a quarter of an hour the slaps had assailed Miss Smith, but when the icy needle suddenly pierced deep into the firm underside of her bottom there could be no preparation for it. The slender spike retreated swiftly, landing next in the meat of Cassie's thigh. And then the lash descended again.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 9:12 pm
Profile YIM

Another blow, on once more I felt the ball slide downwards. Struggling I brought it back again as fire ripped across me bum. Whimpering an grunting I took the pain. Feeling the heat of her blows spread across me backside while me hips twitched an me body rocked witin the circles of steel. Steel in me, steel round me, I was caught in a web of it.

Shoulders an hips ached, absorbing blow after blow, as I hung before the screen. Still tensed, the blows fell upon me skin like a thousand small needles piercing the taut red flesh all at once. Each jerk built an increase in the fire of pain at me joints. Painting, crying out, then twitching, yet the ball did not drop. It moved inside me. Growing warmer as me slick insides made it dance in with each smack, a constant changing grip that took almost all me effort an focus. Each time the strap fell an I bounced against me restraints the ball within jumped inside me like I was being taken from the inside out. Gasping I held it in, desperately trying to keep the pleasure from building too much. Till the blows finally stopped. I hung wondering if we were done…hoping that the penance of me sins wuz finished until the frigid water hit me once more.

“Ummpppffff….” I sputtered, me red hair once more plastered to me body. Nipples aching under the spray, but me poor bum….oh me poor bum far more so. I’d long ago lost count of the blows…an had no idea of the time. But suddenly her fingers were upon me. An I wiggled against them, it felt worth it…felt so….

“Thank you…..for me penance….arrgghhh”. SWACK, down came the strap of leather. I doubted I would sit tomorrow, or the next day. Ma an Pa had never hit me as a child. Punishment of this sort seemed surreal, an…an a growing warmth as the touches of leather mixed with the touches of skin. I heard her voice change, the way her breathing shifted. I…I wuz giving her pleasure. Suddenly it seemed worth it. Suddenly I wanted her to spank me like never ‘fore. If this is what she found pleasure in than I too would.

Like a switch in me mind the dull ache receded. Replaced by the warm swirl of pleasure as I submitted me own desires an wills to me teachers…me mistresses. The pain of the electricity still fresh enough in me mind. But the longer I held off the more the pleasure built. The switch was thrown, an there wuz no going back.

“Ouch….what wuz…” For a minute I forgot me self as the prick of me bum an thigh reminded me once more the game constantly shifted. Had she noted that I had started to enjoy it? What had she injected me with? Did it really matter?

Thank you mistress…oooommphh….ahhh…oohhhhhhuummmm”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:38 pm
Profile WWW

The pricks continued on, but they did not come from hypodermics. Rather, they were like sewing needles, probably for stitching wounds. Cassie's ass was swathed in red, and Miss Hannigan shifted gears, directing her blows lower, against the backs of Cassie's flexing thighs. Slaps landed heavily, falling behind her knees, to her calves. All the while, the needle pierced her here and there, patternless. Her hips were pricked, her heels penetrated. The teacher scraped it along her arms lightly, and teased her with caresses of the slender needle. She switched to the front, and now Cassie could see a dark shadow standing in the projector's image. She began to leave the needles where they landed. One stood out of the front of Cassie's strong upper thigh. Another found its sheath in the tip of the schoolgirl's right pinky, another in her big toe, and yet another sinking into the side of a breast. All the while, the slaps kept up, finding new targets on her tired abdominal muscles and the undersides of her streaming breasts. Even her face was not excepted, and the leather crashed onto each cheek, back and forth for a dozen swings. "I want to see those tears of yours again Cassie" Miss Hannigan panted. Unexpectedly she withdrew the needles and sterilized them in a bowl of alcohol. They plunked into the shallow fluid one by one.

Miss Hannigan slipped back around. She caught her breath, and Cassie felt the teacher's hips meet hers from behind. Hands caught her around the middle, and the dominating woman molded her front the her captive's back. Soft breasts mashed urgently against her skin, trapping sweaty cloth between. Insistent hips ground hard, awakening the pain in her tortured ass. Those hands played along her ribs like a piano, laying ghostly touches up her sides until they were palming her sore, brimming bosom. They fondled her willing flesh eagerly, rubbing the flesh to life. Milk frothed to her nipples and met circling fingertips that stroked and tweaked the vulnerable buds until they lengthened appreciatively. "Your milk is being wasted." Miss Hannigan observed throatily, biting down on an earlobe viciously. Disengaging herself all at once, the professor produced a series of familiar tubes. Plastic cups captured the maiden's nipples. A hiss of air drew them in, swelling them, creating an inescapable seal. The reservoir was removed and set aside, attached to another cup that seemed to belong to some other device entirely. This cup was set over Cassie's lips and strapped behind her head. Another hiss of hair and this cup sealed as well. With only her nose to breath through, Miss Smith heard the small motor of the pump switch to life. "There, no more waste. Enjoy yourself Cass." Slowly her milk was pulled from her into the tubes, traveling inexorably toward her gasping lips. The strap went back to work. The rings slowly awakened, revolving Cassie slowly.

Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile YIM

Gasping under this new assault of pins an leather, it took all me will to try an find pleasure, to try an keep the heavy ball in me an not cry out with each blow, each prick. The needles kept me on edge, feeling pain instead of pleasure. Every muscle soon screamed in agony as she took to finding new areas to bring the heavy leather strap down upon. Worst was the bottoms of me heavy aching breasts. So in need of being relieved of the gathering milk that each touch wuz excruciating as the swollen globes bounced an jiggled. An to think it wuz all because she wanted me to cry once more. I…I had tried to please her an failed.

Till her skin touched me. I swear the blouse wuz gone, unbuttoned perhaps as she pushed plush an pointy breasts ‘gainst me back. I almost came from the touch. Each crushing rub of her pelvis against me soar an blistered rear brought on a different type of heat. Pain wuz there…an pleasure. ohhhh the pleasure of her touch. I mewed aloud. Pushed back ‘gainst her instead the pain that threatened to overwhelm me. Her hands sought out an cupped me aching breasts, In I felt like I would explode in joy. It took ever bit of me fear on control to keep me self from enjoying the fireworks. Biting down on me lip to keep from crying out in joy as she pulled herself close an massaged me breasts till the milk bubbled from the engorged tips.

Did she realize that the one thing I wanted most I wuz denying me self? That the fear of shocking me self kept the orgasm brought on by her touch at bay. How I wanted to say it, but knew she would deny me the thing I craved. All I had left wuz to take pleasure in the pleasure she took by abusing me body. An still….still I dare not succumb.

“Thank you….” Me breathing rough an voice hoarse an brimming with undisguised frustration an need. “I can cry…if it will make you happy” No sooner said than me own mouth is set upon by the tubes an mask. The sweet taste of me own milk dripping past puffy lips an across me swollen tongue. How can she make me do this? An yet she does, a slick metal ball within me embrace, me breasts being pumped an the milk feed to me own mouth. Me body black an blue, small spots of blood welling up from under me skin an all I can think of is the touch of her skin to mine. The way her touch runs its own course of electricity an warmth across me body an down into me belly. Heating me. Leaving me breathless an wanting even more like sum selfish silver spooned brat.

I did cry…not from the pain. But rather the need that might go unfilled. The desire that I could not let me self sink into for fear of being electrocuted even as I dove into the depths of pleasure. An now me world ‘gan to tilt an spin. A whole new sensation on tired an sore muscles. The ball did not move much, but move it did as we spun round me center of gravity as me sensei said to us in Karate. A still she swung the leather.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jul 26, 2008 1:42 am
Profile WWW

It wouldn't do to carry on too far. The student should learn something, and that could not happen if she were too weak, too raw to appreciate her lessons. Ms. Hannigan folded her strap and put it aside. The treatment she had been giving Miss Smith had become a touch grandiose. There had not been a need for so many inflictions at once. Doubtless it was the aftereffects of the aphrodisiac, dissolving inhibitions, amplifying the flow of adrenaline, violence. Psychological barriers bent, but now they were falling back into place. The instructor could feel her usual personality reassert itself gradually. She took a look at the pretty young redhead pendant in her bonds. It was a pitiful sight, she realized, it's erotic significance fading. All Ms. Hannigan saw at that moment was a desperate, lightly injured young girl in the dying throes of an overdose. She touched a button, slowing the orientation device to a crawl, then to a stop. Briskly the breast pumps were disengaged from Cassie's body and placed onto the tray, followed soon by a few needles that needed fresh sterilization. Only the chastity belt remained to cover her voluptuous nudity.

Oddly, as the machine halted and Cassie was delivered from her torments, Ms. Hannigan felt her lust reawaken as a twinge in her belly. Ms. Hannigan shook, recalling the past few minutes and the cruelties she had engaged in, and how she had taken delight in them. The marks upon her beautiful student were evidence of the professor's questionable indulgences. All the old protests and fears rose their voices out of torpor, sounding sensible and valid when they had previously been paltry dissuasions. Still, the teacher's thighs were wet. Her skin ached for attention, though the hard edge of her need was dissipated. What should she do with the lovely bound creature that she had at her disposal? She could take her pleasure of the girl, may as well since she had gotten so far. She could leave events as they were, giving Miss Smith nothing more than a memorable and somewhat depraved punishment for dubious misdeeds. She could even leave her as she was, to witness her eventual exhaustion and subsequent electrocution. The prospect had its own enticements. Ms. Hannigan brought her thoughts into line, exercising her practiced discipline. Objectively speaking, the best course would be to stop things immediately and send the girl to the nurse and thence to bed. Extenuating circumstances should absolve Ms. Hannigan of any wrongdoing. On the other hand, there was no way for anybody to know when the drug had worn off.

During her professor's internal debate, Miss Smith benefited from the reprieve. Long breathes returned much needed energy to her, and her equilibrium found rational angles to fix on. The heaviness of her breasts remained a bother however, as did the electric trap set in her loins. It required a constant, draining effort to oppose gravity's pull upon the steel orb. Ms. Hannigan took another assessing look at her, eyes enigmatic. The whipping was over, but was something else being prepared in its place? The teacher's cool demeanor offered no hints as to Cassie's fate. Catching Cassie's stare, she closed her blouse back up, touching her sweaty hair afterwards and evincing a mute frown of distaste.

Tue Aug 19, 2008 12:35 pm
Profile YIM

The spinning stopped an dared to open me eyes. Panting I watched as her hands an delectable body came close. Removing varies items of torment from me. Never did she touch me the way I desperately wanted her too. Even though I ached, even though muscles screamed an shook in agony I did not want to leave for fear of not being nest to her when she finally succumbed to the lust I knew made her heart beat faster.

An inner conflict played cross me professors face like so many changing patterns in a stormy sky. Try as I might I could not read them all as I hung motionless with the circle of steel, panting from the exertion an even now not being able to fully relax. Try as I might I could not read her final face, but was utterly disappointed when her hands traveled to her blouse an fastened each button fastidiously in place. Perhaps more than anything that is what pained me…what made me forget to control tired muscles.

“AHHhaarrrgghhh….” I screamed as the ball hit the wire frame sending a jolt of electricity directly into me.

“Ma’am…please” I looked at her with the face of a puppy, lost an lonely, me voice taking on a new tone of desperation “Please, I like looking at yur skin..please…if only for me….jus rub yur naked breasts along me back….don’t….don’t stop…Need….please….”

I’d endure the electrocution when I came if only if was from her touch. The ball moved inside me…up …then down. I moved it…trying desperately to be able to feel sum thing more than pain an ache. I hated the thought she would stop. Not now. Needs clamored for attention in me head, but the biggest…the craziest wuz to feel me teachers skin next to mine. It grew out of any sense of reason. There were desperate measures I might take. If I could enjoy the pain she inflicted on me then I … I would do what it took to get her to rub her body next to mine, would do anything!

“Please….I’ll do whatever you ask of me.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:48 pm
Profile WWW

(bump)

Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:49 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 158 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next