View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Sep 27, 2024 4:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Moving In with Airi ((Open)) 

Post Moving In with Airi ((Open))
Airi was out, though I wasn't totally sure where. Finally, though, once my room reassignment was official, I moved my things. It was a simple set-up. Some games, some books... maybe, I thought, Airi and I could sing together? That would make me so happy.... So happy for once. I smiled as I laid down on my bed, her happi robe around me again. It went barely to mid-thigh, but it was comfortable, and it was hers. I closed my eyes contently and relaxed totally.

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:19 pm
Profile YIM

Post Re: Moving In with Airi ((Open))
(OK if I join?)

Mon Jun 30, 2008 9:24 pm

(Sure)

“I remember a hundred lovely lakes, and recall the fragrant breath of pine and fir and cedar and poplar trees. The trail has strung upon it, as upon a thread of silk, opalescent dawns and Saffron sunsets.”
~Hamlin Garland~

Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:41 pm
Profile YIM

As the girl lay prone, 13 slithered in. She looked about as bored as any student in a school would be. She seemed at peace. but 13 was about to wreck that. he was on the ceiling his invisible eye staring down on the girl in constant greed and lust. His cock was begging to be pushed down her pussy.
He began with soaking his long, thick tentacles in aphrodisiac (his specialty) and began snaking it around the girl. 13 was very patient because he knew what was about to follow. The tentacles quickly struck, grabbing each of the girl's arms and legs, one tentacle each, and one began messaging her cunt as he carried her above the bed. two more began soaking her tits in the turn-on juice.

Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:15 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]