View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:27 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 A surprise in the shower (Hanaji) 

[On feeling her nipples being lickedand sucked Hanajis arms went around the creatures head and tried to bring it closer to her,She tried to wiggle forward]
"UMM...thats nice...must protect cassie...UMM...if it means giving in to this thing...AHH...that seduced me...OHHH"

Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:50 am
Profile YIM

I could see me love, see her as the cruel thing played his tentacles within us both....and then she spoke. truer words I have naught heard. What she did she did for me, no less that what I did....

"she does not do this for you...she does this for me...for us... to save me by taking you no more than what I intended." the tantacl pushing deeper in me then sliding out...easier now....slicker. "I tried to do the same, you have much to elarn on women...an making them happy. I was working her in me arms...woudl have had both of us happy if you'd let us continue, but no like some man you thought you could do it better....all cause you got that" I pointed at his center, the center of a mans pride, then looked away, away at me Hanaji as she squirmed on the tantacles that worked into her body. TO see her this way....something inside snapping....to see her pleasured, to be feeling both love an anger....jealousy an happiness. so many emotions. I wanted to jus hold her as I was taken.. to feel her skin gainst mine an know I wuz helping her have fun....to feel her next to me helping me to have fun... to enjoy it....

no, instead I sat her an had to watch her...watch her recieve pleasure in an act we should both find horrible.....yet she moaned, an twitched the same as if I wux tween her legs....

I reached for her...."please....let me ....let me pleasure her tooooo" I had to, to try and cut the edge off the way I started feeling... the guilt at enjoying her dgradation fore me eyes....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:41 pm
Profile WWW

(( Just want to clear out that my character's doing Hanaji with his cock.))

Somehow, unintentionally the monster had made the girl jealous. In his mind he never intended to play a mind game, and now look at this...

She was getting jealous in a way that he'd never seen, actually wanting to join in the fun that he was providing her so called partner. So who was he to not oblige? The more, the better as they always said.

" Be my guest." He said, grabbing her to go on top of the girl. Once again he laid Hanaji down, and placed Cassie on top of her.

With this position he felt he was king. Cassie was on top of her once more, and this offered him an unobstructed view of her bum that he loved so much, the way it curved, the way it presented itself before him...it was just a sight to behold.

And so, while Hanaji rode his long, thick shaft, he gave Cassie something to ride on...a tentacle which tried to reciprocate the form of his cock. It was nowhere near as thick as his own member, but it will certainly do the job for him.

And slowly he rid her of the tentacle which was moving in and out of her, only to hint replacing it with a much thicker one.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:30 am
Profile YIM

I watched the thick end of him disappear once more inside her small opening, watched as the lips of her center turned white as the blood wuz pushed out of them with his shear size....

an then he moved us....moved me so we touched, me large full breasts agaist her pert round ones....me mouth an head bending down to touch her own....lips meeting an tongues touching. A rush of air from her as she moans once again, her body boincing beneath me as he slides inwards an stops, then starts backwards again....me own rear untouched by his body...it could only mean he had not entered her to his full length, a length that looked impossible to take.

something slithers into me, smaller, thrusting deep an I squeeze round it even as I desire the thick roundness that enters Hanaji....

I start to crawl backwards down her body, leaving kisses as I retreat...her neck....her breasts....letting me bum go upwards, feet spread on each side of Hanajis quivering body, me knees bent, me mouth upon me belly....

I sought to gain her nub with me tongue, to slide across it and the hard shaft that disappered within her. "please....hold me up...so I can play with her nub....she'll be screaming for you in no time...."

It was the only way I could think of to make room for us all....an in me desire to make this better for hanaji I had not though of were this would put my own bare mound....of how it would dangle before his face like. We all make mistakes at times....me own I reckon are sumtimes caused by the beast that live within me.....

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:15 pm
Profile WWW

[On feeling Cassies body touch mine I quickly wrap my arms and legs
around her and start to rub my vagina against hers using the rhythm and
pace that the monsters thursts into my body]
My sweet lover...AHH...I want you...OHH...my Cassie...UMM...AHH
[My orgasm now builds to even greater strengths knowing that Cassie is
helping me]

Fri Jun 22, 2007 12:39 am
Profile YIM

One thing only throbs thru the monster's mind, and that was sex. This was sex...dirty, unclean and raw, although in a matter of speaking, this wasn't exactly 'dirty'...

He pushed into her and pulled again, experiencing a kind of strangling sensation he had felt only once or twice during his lifetime. That kind which has your cock in a vicegrip only because of sheer tightness. This was it, from Hanaji beneath him.

Cassie seems to have fits of jealousy, so in her mind, she only thought about helping when in fact, this was a deliberate statement to get herself more into the picture...unconsciously or not, he did not care. All he knew was that they were both already in his grasp.

And so he obliged, lifting her, until he had her dangling in fron of him vertically. He felt obliged to do something, especially upon seeing this thing in front of him. He knew this piece of paradise...smooth, hairless, and glistening with moisture. This was that one thing they were supposed to protect, and here it is before him, in full exposure.

He knew what to do, and he traces it with his finger. While as for Hanaji, he keeps pounding her poor defenseless form, starting to build rythm.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:07 am
Profile YIM

Blood rushes to me head as I am lifted....up ...till me hands wrap under hanajis small rump an squeeze...me lips an head sliding back on forth as her body bounces with each thrust. anchoring meself with me hands I sway with her....me lips upon her nub, licking it...then downwards to lap at the juices that coat the huge thingy that pushes into her an barely fits.

Me eyes take it in, the way hanaji's legs have to spread to accomidate the beast..the way the air rushes from her lips as he thusts, grinding his way in, the tight lips of her poor hole moving upon his straining pole. At least he has not fully enters her...an as that head, the viens bulsgin jus behind it flairs upon its release form her hot hole I lick it...sliding me tongue along the curl of that sensitive ridge then upwards back onto her nub ...each thrust....I do it all o'er 'gain, giving hanaji a way to relax..hopefully teasing the beast into an early climax an maybe sabing her form being ripped asunder.

Me tongue swirls with familair tastes....hanajis certainly....but the other...like a dream perhaps... like in some depraved way I mighta known this thing...but no....me mind has no recollection. still it puzzles me ...

a finger strikes, move across the bare mound of me....smooth an unfettered. An in that moment I realize me stupidity in me asking. me tummy quivers an goes taught as I wiggle away from it. Soon its back, tracing its way across barely visible lips...an I cringe, excited by the touch an a terrified cause of it....but I do for Hanaji what I can....even...even if it means allowing the touch I pray then...pray with all me heart we will both see the next mornings sun rise in the east once 'gain in one anothers arms.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:34 am
Profile WWW

[Arms outstreched toward my lover Cassie as she moves away]
UMMM...My devine Cassie...AHH...Yessss
[Feeling Cassies mouth on my nub and the thursts or the monster is to much and I ORGASM calling out]OHHH...UMMM...AHHH...YESSSSCASSIEEE
[I shudder and moan sueezing my vaginal muscles tring to milk the intruder]

Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:54 am
Profile YIM

The licks and the milking would've been enough for the monster to cream but he wouldn't be swayed. His mind was too hell-bent on being the agressor.

Let the girls think they've won a little victory. They'll be surprised anyway.

A little later on, when the girl started to cream, the monster spurted out a bit of his seed. And this 'bit' was a little bit more than just a spurt...it was more like a gush. That was how much he was keeping within himself, or at least how much he knew was going to come out anyway. The seed started to spurt inside of the girl's cervix, splashing against her inner walls and gushing out a bit from her pussy...but he wasn't done yet. He just stood there, panting a bit, feeling his and her juices mix up.

Hanaji was a sight to behold as he felt himself fill her up a little.

Meanwhile, as for Cassie, he hasn't exactly started yet to fully explore her. But he aims to change that, starting now.

His fingers, merely tracing her up earlier, become more bolder as they start to venture deeper into her puffy labia, puffed up by arousal. She was starting to drip wet now, and in her position most of her juices which were spilling out due to his intrusion were rollin down to her trim tummy. He watched as the three of them did to each other what most people would pay top premium for.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:55 am
Profile YIM

SUmthing wasn't right bout this whole set up. Nope I decided as me tongue slide cross the nub of me lover an she quivered....I watched her jump an then realized that the huge pole she wuz pinned on had jumped...the again.... sumthing white an milkey like squeezed formteh taut white circle of her flesh...the slech that held that monster an gripped it like a vice. White from being stretched to its maximum....an now leaking a white substance.

Me tongue tasted it, noted the change in me lovers taste an smell, sumthing salty, yet pungent...musky greeted me lips an then I knew, knew he'd spilled his seed within her an I felt the sudden hot jelousy form deep in me heart....that black part that exists in all of use come up an want it all for me self.

Fingers set themselves upon me middle an for a moment I trreid to squirm away...but....but I wanted them...I wanted him, to ride that thick stout staff an feel it in me. Oh lord these thoughts had to be wrong...so wrong. yet I could feel me breasts going taut. I could feel sumthign start to run up me tummy to the undersweels of me breasts. HIs fingers slide across me folds with ease...an then one entered me sliding in, not grabbing as if I'd been dry.

"please....me too..." the words past me lips fore I had time to stoip um. I felt revulsion an horror at those words, at the person that had uttered um an fought back....falling....falling down a long well me voice fading as the body begain to move an wiggle for the creature. 'nooooo lord nooooo I screamed, but the lips no longer did me bidding, they did someone elses, an for that other person they moaned.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:20 am
Profile WWW

UMM....Please let me have my loveer Cassie in my arms...OHH...I'm sure
you can do us both together!
[I wiggle closer and try to lock my arms around Cassie and kiss her]

Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:01 am
Profile YIM

If the monster had heart, this seemed like the right time to display it.

But of course he was a leviathan that moment...different creature, different mindset. What the hell? It's all for show anyway. Anything for pleasure.

" Be my guest" he spoke once more. Then he drew Hanaji up, still impaled by him, and made her sat up. She looked at him in the eye...but before she could utter anything, here came Cassie before her, Still riding the monsters thick finger, her ass being assaulted by a thick tentacle.

Cassie was visibly a different person now than she was a moment ago. By now, the monster could feel her riding his finger on her own accord. And before he sat her up, he could see the trace left by her juice, making a straight line from her mound to her neck...now that was sexy.

He used a tentacle to help Hanaji bounce up and down before him, while still feeling Cassie's warm insides. He was trying to search for her sensitive spots, and in the process unknowingly presses dwon on them.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:30 am
Profile YIM

Nothing wuz real, cept the warm flesh that now jiggled for me, pinning me tween both of thar bodies as the blood rushed to me head an tween me legs. Breathlessly I wrap me arms round me lover an hang on for the ride, me nub befroe her eyes as me body curves under the pushing gainst me holes. Breathing is all I have a midn for as the passion an lust flare through me body. Me lips qwuiver in delight as the finger iwthin me presses gainst places that send a wave of heat into me middle....a swirling mass of energy waiting to be released.

Me breasts bounce gainst hanajis tummy, on of um slapping her side with each shudder as she bottom out on the critters shaft.

"Hmmmm, ummmmm...." The words of the song slide past me lips an cry out as tentacals wrap round me body an hers to keep us pinned together, sharing the lustful ordeal as we'd asked but never bargained fur.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:01 am
Profile WWW

[Nothing seems real,First I tried to save my lover but she refused to leave me to my fate now I feel her against me...Is this proper love]
AHH...Cassie...my...love...UMMM....Please be real i need you
[Wraping my arms around her and covering her with kisses thursting my body to meet hers tring to set up a rhythm for us]

Tue Jun 26, 2007 6:36 am
Profile YIM

" Can you not see?" the monster said, adding into the confusion of the girls. " She is no longer with you."

Slowly he tightened the bindings to give them what they want and to further stoke their arousal, each one feeling dejected by the other. His plan had worked. The seeds of dissension and jealousy had been planted.

Slowly he started to fuck Hanaji once more.

" Tell me if you want more..." he said, giving Hanaji the ride of her life.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jul 02, 2007 8:57 am
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 152 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next