View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:30 am

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
Kaza decided to let the woman down from her extacy slowly lest she tire out to quickly. She lay on her side next to the girl, her left hand rolling one of the girls breasts around slowly. the other hand held her leg up. Her thrusting slowed to steady slow thrusts in and out of her cunt. They kissed, her tongue dancing around with that of the agent sucking her muscle slowly between kisses. Female Pheramones flooded the ship both of the scents fused together to create a massive smell of women in heat, enough to cause any male in range to go into a lust crazed state of mind. "agents do live up to your reputation..."

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:52 pm
Profile WWW

The rhythm slowed, like already the woman wuz tiring. Not me…not what I wanted at all. Lust clouded me mind, made me want more. A hunger rising upwards, wanting release after release….not this slow toying as good as it might feel.

Wide full hips gyrated against her thrusts. Taking her more deeply into me than she may have anticipated. I let me leg rest in her arm, offering me self to her.

“Tired already…? Yah got me started an I don’t wanna quit yet.” I kissed her, red pouty lip to red pouty lip. Sucking in the essence of her as our tongues danced anew….finally breaking off. “Maybe I’d like to find out what that tongue of yurs could do to me an maybe I’d like to slurp a while me self….I’ve…well,,,I’ve never had a woman with a cock ‘fore. “

Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:10 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari looked at the agent and smirked, she slid out of the womans wet center. Her cock came out with a rather loud wet pop, followed by a gush of juices. "thats sounds like a plan..i hungry anyway you have more than enough food dripping from that dirty hole of yours. Kaza lay back and pulled the woman ontop of her, once situated the demon spun the girl around. Her throbbing wet cock stood proud infront of the girls face still spurting leftover cum from their previous orgasm. With a nice view of the girls cunt the succubus pulled her hips to her face, snaking her tongue out to lap at the outer folds of her nether lips. Once her thighs and pussy were cleaned that tongue darted past parted lips to suck and lick at the honey pots contents. "mmmmm"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Aug 11, 2008 6:56 pm
Profile WWW

Her tongue touched me, working the slick juices from me folds like she hungered for it. I couldn’t help but wiggle…couldn’t help but try an give what I got as she played her tongue deeper within me.

I let me tongue swirl round the swollen tip of her, tasting me own juices as they mixed with her own cum. A sweet nectar if ever there wuz one. Each ball of cum that oozed from the narrow slit I gobbled up, enjoying the taste an texture in me mouth. Enjoying the fact she squirmed beneath me as I played with the sensitive tip. Finally I let me mouth envelope the end, slowly pulling it within the warm hot embrace of me lips. Pushing downwards I felt the tip tickle me tonsils, me lips at her torso. I curled me fingers under her thighs, feeling the warm slit an letting me touch linger on her nether lips. So strange to have me mouth filled with cock while me fingers played across the wet juicy folds of her pussy…. This had to be a bad girls version of heaven…the best of both worlds all rolled into one.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:03 am
Profile WWW

The demons thighs trembled, her cock twitching inside the agents mouth. "mmmm oh yea thats good" Kaza said, she went back to lapping at those folds drinking deeply of those juices she so needed to regenerate her life force. The succubus tail came around to hover in the womans face, the tip opend up and produce a shiny dripping needle. Like a cobra the tail shot forward sticking the girl in the neck and giving her a tiny does of a lustful toxin her boyd produced.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 3:05 am
Profile WWW

The cock danced in me mouth, trembling as I slurped an sucked using only me lips an tongue. Maybe I could suck the chrome off a tailpipe, maybe I couldn’t, but I could make a cock dance an give me what I hungered for. More than ever I wanted her seed…wanted to drink it down an feel its warmth stir me belly. Maybe it wuz a bad thing to do an so it enticed me so…maybe it wuz I felt that horny as she played her lips across me pussy. I heaved an wiggled me body in joyful abandon, fingers curling into her slit, …then one…one entering her as I teased the head of her cock. Another lower….playing across the tight ring of muscle that led to yet another glory hole. NO doubt she would like that…the tip of the finger worming its way past the tight embrace, using her glistening fluids to part the ring an slide on past.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:40 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari arched her hips up, feeling her cock pussy and anus being played with all at the same time. The demon moaned into that warm wet slit, she pulled off to breath heavily for a moment. Her spincter clenched around that finger, vagina sucking at yet another while her cock throbbed and pusled inside that hungry mouth. She licked a straight line starting from the girls clit all the way along pussy lips up to her anus. Her tongue wriggled over that tight spot dancing a ring around her backdoor. Her hands came around rubbing that smooth strong ass, they traveld down to the agents slit and slipped two fingers inside. "mmmm you like that dont you?...."

Tue Aug 12, 2008 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

I came off her throbbing dick only long enough to speak the words I felt….

“Mmmmm….yes…..Maybe you’ll cum there as well……” Wiggling me hips as I let me legs slide wider so I could grind me mound an slit onto her lips an tongue. The moan left me mouth fore I once more slipped me puffy lips round her an slammed her full length into me mouth. I could feel her body below mine, her heavy full breasts gainst me tummy. Two hard points poking me an begging for attention. Buts hands an mouth were busy, her wonderful tits would have to wait for later….for now…now me fingers slide back an forth inside the tight twin holes. While her own fingers explored mine an I clenched at um…

Oh it wuz good….so good…..I moaned around her shaft, me whole mouth vibrating with the joy I felt. Already….already me insides felt hot an ready to burst.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:49 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari was losing it, she began thrusting her hips upwards. Slamming her cock into the womans mouth, hands gripping thighs tighter. "oh fuck...if you keep that up...i....im gonna cum" The demon moaned, her body was close so very close to just shooting her load all over. She smirked tilting her head to the side, the demon thrust one of the horns on her head into the womans cunt and began head butting her causing the horn to shaft her tight hole.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:04 pm
Profile WWW

Her words were like so much music to me ears. A melody, soon punctuated by me own moans of delight. I worked me mouth to pull the seed from her, worked me fingers in an increasing tempo…adding two then three to the slick wet slit of hers. Trying to fill her, to make her cock jump in me mouth an spew its lovely seed.

Sum thing hard pushed its way inside me….hard an sturdy like a vibrator or dildo…I cared not what she did…so long…..oh so long as that pleasure wafted through me, filled me….an left me gasping for me. Lips caressed me inner thigh, soft an full, stroking me skin as she murmured. I redoubled me efforts on the shaft. An ‘gan to hump the thick hard thing in me pussy….oh….magic….bad lusty magic. An I loved it…loved being bad….wanted more….wanted to feel me pussy clench the shaft that I drove me self deeper on.

Feelings bubbled upwards, a giant wave that left me gut clenched an me toes curled. For a moment me fingers stopped there working, curling as me whole body went taught as a bowstring. I forgot to breath, finding the edge…an keeping me self there….desperately keeping me self there as long as I could……

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:20 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari suddenly screamed out in pure pleasure, her cock pulsed twitched and began spurting. Large loads of her demonic cum spewed into the womans mouth, her cunt exploded gushing forth her froth of cum. "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" She slammed her horn deep into the agents pussy before yanking it out and sucking at her lips hungry for her meal. Her cock seemed to spurt her liquid fantasy for nearly an hour.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

The seed hit me mouth an I fell…fell forward on the pulsing cock as me own moan gurgled past the eruption within me. I could hold no longer, cum dripped from me mouth an down me chin as I cried out in joy. Lips an tongue once more ran there way across me overly sensitive nub an I pitched forward, yet wuz unable to escape as the arms an hands that held me dug in with super human strength.

Gulping I tried to keep her cum from touching the ground. Yet the burst did not stop….the hard thick member danced yet….an danced again….filling me till I could take no more an I had to pull off….had to let the hot thick ooze splash upon me face an hair. But each twitch of that red swollen shaft made me think of me own swollen nub…an the touch upon it. No sooner than the orgasm faded then the touch returned, driving me over the edge yet ‘gain….to cry out an roll me head an hair across her spurting shaft. Cum dripped from me lips, from me chin…from me very cheeks.

How could it be….how could it last, but last it did, sending me over the edge ‘gan an ‘gan. Till me body convulsed an muscles in me calves clenched an tightened in pain….

Breathlessly I cried out….panting in heat an the whirlwind that threatened to engulf me. I could feel me body heating up…an knew what it might do to all upon this living ship. Not good…not good….

“Please….short rest….please….can’t go on……”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:12 am
Profile WWW

Kazari was feeling gernerous, she pushed the girl off her and lay there on her back. Her cock sprang forward then slapping her belly squiriting more come into the air and onto her breasts. She looked at the agent, had she really pushed the poor girl that hard? Pathetic humans had never been able to even come halfway close to satisfying her fully. Standing up, the succubi brushed her body off dabbing her finger in the stream of cum oozing out of her shaft and bringing it to her lips. "mmmm"

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:34 am
Profile WWW

The constant string of orgasms finally subsided, me poor quivering insides still for the first time in a long time. I rolled off her, then back so a lay upon me side next to this strange demon woman that had shown me pleasures I could not fathom….She stood an I stood with her on ensteady legs.

“Jus a moment, the orgasm…or all of um jus too much ….sorry,” me hand playing along her breast, gripping it an then squeezing. I brought me head up, an kissed her, tasting her own cum upon her lips an tongue as I moved the kiss more deeply. Twuz a sensation I missed, the languishing afterglow of playfulness. I brought me tired leg up an rubbed the long hard shaft, amazed it still stood rigid an slowly oozing.

“How does anyone satisfy yah….I have a feeling I won’t be a walking tomorrow.” I slid ‘gainst her pinning her body to the wall…..an nuzzling her neck while I felt her warm round breasts with me hands. Excitement an anticipation still crept along me body. The glow barely diminished…..

“Give me 10 minutes me love an I will gladly let yah take me up the ass or any where else you’d like…oh it feels good to be so bad. “ Slowly me breathing wuz resuming its normal an lusty side. “I think you may like what I have in mind.” I winked….an wondered.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:34 am
Profile WWW

Kazari laughed, she moaned slightly as the woman massaged her breasts. Her hand grabbed a chin and lifted her face to her eye level. "indeed im going to fill your ass with so much come that you will choke on it.....and no there no way in a thousand years you could or anybody could satisfy my lust...i have fell'd incubus in bed....the only man who can leave me exhuasted in my lord" She held her hand to her chest and closed her eyes. "Praise be to you lucifur my lord and unholy mate" She opend her eyes and gave the agent and wicked grin, showing off her sharp teeth. "you my dear i would normally leave you to the brink of death...but i shall spare you hear and now...i see that evil...that uncharted dark depths within you...no letting your evil roam free in this mortal life will bring my lord more satisfaction than an untimely death...for now" She grasped the womans hand and brought it to her cock. "stroke me....i wish to come again..this time i want to fuck those breasts of yours" Then Kaza got an wickedly delicious idea. "hold still" With a wave of her hand a dark aura hovered over the exposed agents sex. "let carnal pleasure become one let this girl have the tool of lust" Suddenly Cassie's clit began to grow until it was a fully functioning erect cock. "there now we can really have some fun"

Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next