View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 2:39 am

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
I shuddered thinkin on her promise to fill me ass with cum. A promise that after experiencing her stamina I had no doubt she could fulfill. But she had little knowledge of me. I had known what might happen should she have continued, an it would come as a complete surprise to this one. If the ship wuz of plasti-steel I would not have stopped…but it lived. It would have felt the pain an it belonged to me love. I could not do that to him.

Yet I had no time to answer as she waved her hands an ‘gan the incantation of evil. I felt me middle…felt it grow like a man would. How strange to feel this thick hard shaft bounce to me front. An yet…yet I wanted to know what it would feel like to have her mouth, her pussy, her ass, her hands round me. What did a man feel. Would I not be able to please Kousakai better if I knew what he felt as a man. OH me own grin grew wide an wicked….

“Yes….oh….yes, I want to know what a man feels like. I want to know what it is like to have those lips of yurs round me. I want to know what it is like to fuck you, to feel a woman from a mans point of view….do they really get such pleasure from fucking yur tits? “ so much to learn. An oh so bad this…wuz this sum thing I should even know? Yet me hand went to her cock an I stroked it…feeling it in me fingers. I tentatively touched me self. Feeling the round stiff shaft so much like the one in me other hand.

“Will yah let me do anything a man might want to do to you?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:21 pm
Profile WWW

"if i wasnt then would i have permitted you to weld an object of evil?" The demon laughed then waved her hand. "for now...stroke me make me cum and i shall let you pleasure me with your new tool..for now...my pet is hungry. Suddenly a rather large red tentacle came forth from the floor, Kaza's servant who had been quite for some time was ready to get some more. The tendril hovered infront of Cassies new cock, then the head split open like a starfish. With one quick motion it imbedded her rod into its mouth, long suctions began to surround her newly grown extremely sensitive shaft. The tendril sucked long and hard upon her wanting to drink the very fluids from her body, her cock seeing as it was newly grown would be far more sensitive than say Kaza or any man. The demon smiled looking up at the agent, she then smirked. "i have an idea....if you can make me cum by using just your hand before he makes you cum i shall let you do whatever you want to me...but if you cum before me and i will know...i shall remove that gift and fuck you till you pass out...sound fair?"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

Giggling I nodded me head, the old one tween me shoulders.

“Seems fair when nothing is ever fair with a demon…but seems like a win-win situation for either of us no matter who wins….so does it really matter….what say you let me win an when I have felt what it is to be a man in every way conceivable you simply fuck me to unconsciousness anyway?

Oh….what that tentacle did to me. Could this be what it felt like when me own mouth circled a mans shaft? If it wuz then I could understand why they liked me to suck them…why it wuz of such great pleasure. Doubts crept into me head about keeping me from exploding. One could fathom that me hand would not be able to do nearly so well against this.

Yet I would not lose…not easily. I played me fingers along the sensitive tip an underside learning form the sensations me own body provided me to improve the stroke, the grip…feeling her swell in me hand. Desperately I tried to push aside the feelings that threatened to overwhelm me an concentrate soley on giving pleasure with me hand. Me pelvis moved in thrusts…like a man….all on its own as me toes curled in pleasure. Me breathes came in heaves….an I gritted me teeth ‘gainst the rising tide. I wanted to cum in her mouth…to feel it not this thing….

Fingers curled round the hard shaft, stroking it. Playing with the tip an then quickly stroking the shaft, running me fist all the way over her full round head. It wuz sooo very dirty to be doing this standing ‘gainst the walls of the ship. I pinned her back ‘gainst the wall an slide me fingers round her shaft, gripping it tighter. Me own juices an her cum lubricated it well…let me slide up an down its length more easily. Sweat trickled down me hot body. I bit me lip to give me pain to think un…the warm copper in me mouth. Anything to prolong the pleasure me control till she came.

I groaned…an fought back the wave of pleasure. I would not….not cum until it wuz in her body…on her body….I had to learn….it wuz sooooo very bad to want this. To want to fuck her like a man would….an I loved it. loved the thought….Perhaps it wuz not god that held me back…perhaps it wuz the thoughts of evil I cold now do…the things I could experience. The tide stopped rising, me hand now learning…working her better…working her like I would a man, knowing what a man would truly like for the first time in me life. Even better than if he had told me first hand…no…I knew now things I might have never known an there wuz so much more to find out.

“do yah like me hand?….yah wanna cum don’t’cha?….go ahead….I still want you to fuck me till I pass out….cum …cum all over me belly an tits…yah’d like that wouldn’t yah….think what it will be like to fuck one another at the same time….yah like that don’cha….so cum for me….cum an yah can have me body to do with as yah please after I do yah like I want….Cum…..let yur seed explode on me body….”

I wiggled gainst her….watching her eyes clouding….perhaps talking dirty did help.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:22 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari closed her eyes, she panted moaned bringing her hand to her mouth as the pleasure increased, her rock hard shaft pulsed throbbed in her hand. "oh god your so good...uh uh! OH!" She felt her body tensing up, she couldnt beleive this girl was turning her on so much. Yes why play games, she would fuck the girl anytime she wanted whenever she wanted. No let the woman have her fun, she would enjoy having a cock inside her for a change especially from another futa. Hands ran through her hair, her moans increased to screams of pleasure. She suddenly cried out one final time, her scream more like a roar. "IM CUMMING! IM CUMMING!" Suddenly her cock began spurting her seed all over her and the girl. Streams of her thick fluids landed on her own face, all over the girls hands and breasts. The stream hit Cassie right in the face, kaza screamed for all she was worth. "MORE MORE MORE!" She couldnt take it, she grabbed the girl by the head and pulled her to her knee's. Grabbing her own cock she wanked it fast squirting her love juices all over the girls face. "UHHH!"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:46 pm
Profile WWW

The cock pulsed in me hand…quickly I pulled me own cock from the tentacle not wanting to waste a drop on anything but this gorgeous woman before me. Thick sticky goo splattered upon us both, then the hands pushed me down…down in front of the hose. Giggling I felt the warm spunk splatter across me face. Closing me eyes as the creamy white stuff stuck to lashes an eyelids. Opening me mouth I tasted her once more, licking me lips of the goo….till the cock no longer seemed to spew its seed.

“Mmmmmm, I think this means I get to fuck you…in every way I desire. Standing I kissed her lips, me own still covered with her cum.

“I think first though I’d at least like you to lick the cum from me eyes so I can see….” Laughing…squirming against her body with me new an strange shaft tween us. Oh how I wanted to feel it in her….wuz it anything like when I felt her in me? This had to be how a man felt when he held me tight, his prick tween his belly an mine….oh how it jumped, like it wuz close to the prize it sought.

“then I think we will do a quick tour of yur insides jus to see how each one feels for I put yah on yur knees in front of me…..” another nervous laugh erupted past me lips as they brushed hers.…I almost felt like a virgin all o’er gain….”Yah are bad….bad yah know that?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 13, 2008 6:07 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari began to kiss the agent, she licked her way across her face removing traces of her seed. She licked the womans eyes, and laughed her fingers trailing along her body. The demon wrapped her hands around the agents shaft and began stroking, her nails digging into the slit lightly. "you really are a sex freak when you get down to it...im surprised your master has not tamed you already" Kaza brought one of the girls hands to her nether lips just below her throbbing shaft.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

The soft lips an wet tongue languished on me face, cleaning the seed from me skin. How I relished the caress of her mouth. I’d never thought that sex could be this fun. Me mind wuz a flutter at the possibilities I could do with the one that now stood before me. To feel a woman’s hands upon a shaft of mine…to feel the gentle stroking that coaxed me once more to heights I had jus recovered from. I wanted to cum…the playing with the small slit….the touching of me large head. Lord I wuz close…I should not fear the release but I did…an yet would it not also be nice to know a hand job.

“Mmmmmmm, yur gonna make me cum if yah continue that…I can feel it…feel the whole shaft getting harder an the tip….it seems to feel like it will burst, not from cum…jus from being so full, like me nipples do…but more so. “ I eyed her, an saw the wicked gleam there, the one that wanted to bring me off with her fingers much like I had….I tried to change the subject, to not think on those soft fingers an their caress, oh what a man must think when I did this…but I did not do all the things to men she did to me. Ohhhh…I learned things, techniques an strokes I ‘d of never thought of in a million years.

“He is me master, he way come I come….he says cum…I cum.” I giggled, the me insides quivering from the constant firm stroke on the new shaft. “He likes fire in his slaves, but I am his, as I find I need him to fill me…need him make me whole. I think it is much the same for you an the dark one…did you not call him master, well LT Kouzakia is me master, an slave that I may be to passion…I’d like tah think I’m his queen. I think he like me a lil wild…a lil untamed….don’cha? Don’cha like the lil sex freak that….that….oh god….I’m cummingggg…..”

Me body shuddered, me bum seemed to clench. Tipping me head back I cried out me pelvis thrusting forwards against her hands, this time though the thick goo pulsed along me shaft, flowing in bursts timed with me thrusts to fall upon our combined breasts. Me legs shivered in the intensity for not only did the shaft pulse but so to did me womb. I flung me arms about her shoulders an used her to stay upright as I rode the sensations one after another…each pulse…an then…it wuz done…a slowing of the flow till her hand left the shaft an brought wet goo covered fingers to me mouth…I took it in…tasting for the first time me own seed in a way I might never again taste it.

“Could you….yes men like it when I do that….I want to know why…suck me…clean the cum from me shaft with yur lips an mouth so I might learn an be able to please me master even more so…please mistress…this is a great gift you have given me, an I would learn an practice on you later, it is only fair, an being the sex freak I am…I look forward to it.” I giggled once more an hugged her to me, then using me hands pushed her head downwards, so that I might feel her mouth about me new shaft for the first time.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:17 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari knelt down on her knee's, her hands gripping the base of the girls cock and holding it up. She made several licks at the head, licking her shaft up and down. The demon swirled her tongue inside the slit gently, hands stroking the rod before she engulfed it into her mouth. Any man if he lived to tell about it, knew that kazari gave hellish ongodly blowjobs. For Cassie it would feel like her very being was being sucked through the stick of meat. Kaza racked her teeth across its length, biting down gently her hands grabbing the girls pussy beneath and thrusting two fingers inside.

Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:44 am
Profile WWW

“Oh me God….Like that?!” The groan came from deep within an me knees went weak jus like a very talented person could do to me when they flicked their tongue across me clit. Yet it wuz different. The whole shaft wuz sensitive, but especially the tip. It wuz different I reckon cause of the shaft an the size…there were more ways to play, an did she play. Still….when her mouth encircled me an she sucked I almost came ‘gan. I mean I felt me self shudder both inside an outside. Her technique…an …. An what a man could feel like. No, not even when sum body sucked on me did it quite feel like this. Oh, it still felt wonderful…but …different.

Me hands gripped her head an I thrust inwards, feeling the tip of me in the tight passage of her throat. It wuz heady to say the least, like I ruled o’er her ever moment. No wonder men wanted me on me knees before them, thrusting so long an hard into me mouth. No wonder they wanted me hands at me sides or behind me….the simple strength an a taking charge of the situation. I could dictate the tempo…the rhythm…an while I did, she added her own small movements. Movements that sent me over the top in no time. Of course the fingers stroking me wet slit did nothing to allow me to prolong the sensations.

I rocked in an out of her mouth as the thick head spewed me seed. How could I last with the treats she gave me. The tight passage, the fingers in me tight passage….it wuz all I could take. NO wonder men couldn’t last…slowly me legs bowed…an I sank …sank downwards till I too wuz on me knees resting backwards on me hands while I watched her mouth play across me shaft, playfully sucking the last of me seed from me…..but unlike normal male behavior, I stayed erect. Stayed ready for more even though I gasped for air….

“not fair, you playing with me pussy at the same time….though I reckon I did the same to you, but that ain’t sum thing a man has, nor will he ….oh so what, how can you suck like that….teach me, Please….I’ll do you as intermission if you can give me some pointers.”…men were lucky because they didn’t have to worry ‘bout rubbing right….oh they rubbed real easily since they wuz so big a target an a mouth wuz so wet an tight round that shaft. I don’t think half the men they made me sleep with in training even knew where a woman’s clit wuz…an …well….don’t get me started. There were sum advantages here. Only one real disadvantage – I had multiple orgasms if the partner wuz any good…an I could go an go….every man I’d meet had never lasted the night. Not even a couple of hours straight. Still there wuz power in their thrusts…in there position as the one that did the inserting.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:06 am
Profile WWW

"ill teach you now get over here" Kaza grabbed a fistful of Cassies hair and dragged her down till her face was touching her cock. "you start off by licking the head, once you give it a nice shine you drag down the front swirl around the base then come up either of the sides" The demon says, she then grabbed her own cock and pointed to a particular spot. "here is extremely sensitive lick there and just about anybody will squeel for you" The demon laughed, stroking her hard rod infront of the girl as she spoke. "when you take it into your mouth you cannot just simply suck for that gets bland very quickly, you need to switch up your game keep it interesting swirl your tongue as your do that"

Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:40 pm
Profile WWW

How I listened, hanging on each word. I’d learned to take a cock deeply, all the way into me throat an not gag. Men liked that. But perhaps I’d done too much jus sucking, not varying it up enough. Men an women had gone down on me an if they did jus the same thing it could get a bit repetitious. All of what she said seemed good honest advice.

Snaking me tongue forward I let it roll about the surface of her swollen head. Slowly me tongue set about removing the thin veneer of cum, hers, maybe even mine. I loved the taste; even the texture didn’t bother me. Perhaps because I knew me partner would enjoy it an I fed of their excitement. I added me lips, then moved down the shaft making sure to caress every inch of her. Growing ever more excited I felt it leap in me grasp. Moving then, swirling me tongue were she had indicated I heard the rasp of air from above me, felt the grip tighten in me hair an knew she wuz enjoying my attentions. Know that I knew me own lust stirred ever more so.

“I must be doing sum thing right” her hand pressed me back, trying to push her cock into me mouth. ‘Maybe now wuz not the time to talk’. That thought brought a grin to me face an a short chuckle to me throat.

This time I had no doubt it would take far less time for me to make her cum. Once more I slid her cock into me mouth but this time I rolled me tongue about it as it ran past, sinking deep into me mouth. As it lodged in the entrance to me throat I silently chuckles once more, the vibrations of me throat bouncing along her cocks head. The groan that reached me ears wuz music to me wicked soul.

I pulled me mouth from her pulsing organ an looked up from under me eyelids. That grand come hither look I had perfected in acting class.

“I must be doing sum thing right. So ….does the lil ole demon want me to continue….I said I would do yah. But I never said to the point of orgasm…” I could feel the sparkles in me eyes, the grin that grew upon me face till it went from ear to ear. I knew the answer, but would like to hear her talk dirty all the same before I ‘gan to suck her all o’er ‘gain.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:55 pm
Profile WWW

"you know it..." Kazari sat there breathing hard, her impressive bosom rising and falling, she brought a hand to her mouth as she breathed hot air. "yes suck me....suck the cum from my very rod....take it all in" Kaza gripped the womans head and guided her mouth back to her shaft. Kaza slid down the wall, she lay on her back, propping up on her elbows to look between her splayed legs. Her cock pulsed and throbbed in the womans mouth, squrting alittle pre cum here and there. Deep within her she felt another orgasm begin its journey toward the point of no return she called it. "oh yes... more more...so good damn you suck like a demon....oh..mmmmmmm"

Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:27 pm
Profile WWW

“I owe it all to you”

I looked up at her as I slide her cock once more into me mouth. Playing with jus the tip by holding her in me lips an running me tongue along the sensitive surface. It wuz fun to watch the expression cross her face as I knelt in put me ass in the air. Using me hand I I steadied the base of her so I could play a bit and used me other hand to insert tow fingers into the sopping cunt….

“You seem to be very happy….your dripping on the captains floor ‘gain” I playfully said ‘fore sliding me tongue along the underside of her shaft as she had shown me, letting it fall to her belly were I could pin it in place. Licking all the way down that shaft till me tongue slide along the lips of her sex. Then back up…till I rammed her cock all the way into me mouth in one long hard thrust.

I giggled…I laughed…I played. I reveled in the moans an sweet sounds me lover made for me as I teased her. As I felt her pulse an grow larger in me mouth, the head swelling jus like it does when a man is ready to shot his load. Once more I paused, knowing she wuz on the brink an gazed into her lust filled eyes while both hands set to work stroking her.

“Would you like me to finish you? “ Cocking me head to the side to await the answer I knew wuz coming. Sex wuz more fun when yah could toy with yur beddy time playmate, probably why Kouzakia had never broken me. I would watch those eyes of heres roll up in her perty liil head when she came. An cum she would, shortly, I could feel it in every fiber of her body…see it as her legs tensed next to me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari looked at the agent and nodded quickly, she was unable to speak. Her breathes becoming ragged now, for she was close very close to cumming all over that pretty face. Her hands gripped the womans head harder pulling it back down. "mmmm fuck im...im im going to cum hurry!" This would have been her hundreth time cumming, yet it would not be the last. "i think you really enjoy sucking cock..hurry up and make me cum i want u inside me"

Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:23 pm
Profile WWW

Oh those words. Were there not any more beautiful in all the world? The black lil ole heart of mine twisted an me body shivered with pleasure as I heard her husky an sensuous voice tell me she wanted me….an to hurry. There wuz no need to other words.

With one hand I pistoned me fingers into her pussy I ‘gan me final assault to make her cum. With me other hand I inserted a finger in her ass, wiggling it next to the others that stroked he wet insides. An then I took me mouth an took her full length. In an out, quickly, playing me toungue an twisting me head so each stroke would be different than the last jus as she had taught me.

I felt that wide bulbous tip of hers expand in lust. Watches her eyes cloud in desire an lose there focus. Excitement bubbled anew in me. I could feel me gut tighten. Feel me insides clench as me own dick rubbed the floor ‘neath me belly. Her feet snaked inwards, bumping on the shaft in a glorious jolt of electricity that ran up me spine an threatened to take me. Wiggling me bum I almost felt the wisp of her tail overhead, sure she would strike, an so I made the offer.

She shook…..an me lips closed once more round that wonderful tool in an effort to pull the seed from her body…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Aug 16, 2008 2:36 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next