View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 10:34 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
Soon enough the flood and tides of blood could not be stemmed. Bodies fell to the floor like dead flies. Fire fights erupted every few corridors or so, and Kouzakai had never felt so alive before in his life. This was it. The magic moment wherein you never know if it was going to be your last day, or if you would still live to tell this tale. This subjugation of a ship, a gung-ho tactic to be recorded in the annals of Alliance history.

" 'Tis a good day to die." Kouzakai says, waxing poetic and keeping that manic smile pasted on his face.

Everything was proceeding on plan...the marines were doing their job to the fullest, picking off their targets one by one, and holding back so as to stop the flow of ADD personnel coming from their back, and slowly moving forward at the same time. Outnumbered. Outgunned. Seemingly hopeless odds for any man, but then again, they were, technically, not 'men'.

And who the more so to signify this but their fearless leader himself? Fearless, as he moved forward with only a sword in his hand, moving like lightning and managing to avoid shrapnel and gunfire at a split second's notice. He was riding the wind, as if on gossamer wings, feeling every cell, every bone in his body come alive...

In the midst of the firefight, the girl disappeared.

Kouzakai noticed, but simply ignored the fact that Cassie was no longer among their landing party. Deep inside, he knew...they would see each other again. Countless times. And on opposing parties, nonetheless, keeping a secret lust for each other that only they knew.

The captain's bridge was only a few more feet away, and Kouzakai was like a drunk warrior.

" Onward, men."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Aug 25, 2008 5:32 pm
Profile YIM

Perhaps I should not have been spending so much time playing with the perty lights.

SMACK! Me ears rang from the concussion of the first to the side of me head. Thankfully I had taken the moment to shift in the chair. Already I could feel the headache coming on as I rolled from the soft leather an onto the floor. Stars danced in me vision as I came up in a Kata stance that would have made me sensei proud. The lady with the fancy uniform stood, favoring the leg that leaked the precious fluids of life down her uniform leaving a crimson stain. I’d been really really stupid. Only a miracle has kept me alive in a situation I had no business being in.

“Lucky bitch you are….would have made a fine agent.”

“NO Luck, jus god looking out for his angel. I guess I need to learn a few things like tying up loose ends for playing with the video games. “

“You really should have been blonde. It’s not a video game an how the hell did you get on my bridge. In fact how the hell did you get on my ship with an ADD pilots uniform.?” I circled right making her protect the wounded leg. Each step she took I could see the grimace in the tightness of her jaw.

“Well, long story or short…..how ‘bouts short. Woke up this morning jus having graduated from this all gurls school they call shokushu. Then some guys show up an I get into ta bit of a tussle but this big one, well, he kinda helps me out. Frankly after a bit of dinner an stuff, well, I kinda take a liking to the guy” I felt the heat rise in me cheeks as I ‘membered the passion, the sex…the down right fun of it all an how I had sinned a thousand times. Her face looked crest fallen, a sudden realization perhaps of who I wuz though what it all meant I had no idea.

“Seems then you guys showed up. Seems you guys like to rape young women in the back of a ship when they take them. Seems I don’t have a hankering for a getting raped an all. Maybe I kinda made a promise to me lord to serve justice to those that do this sort of thing. Seems school might ‘ave had an ulterior motive or two in teaching me to pilot these here space craft….an well…low an behold look who is sitting in some fancy room with a pissed off missus in a fancy uniform. “

“Mrs. Smith?” She stumbled….an I took advantage of it landing like a ton of them bricks. I received a few more bruises for me efforts but when the door blew inwards with a load bang an a concussion that shook the whole place It wuz me sitting on her in the middle of the floor. The familiar silhouette was a welcome relief. I even breathed better as me prize seemed to stiffen all at once beneath me. Yep…I reckon the LT has that sort of effect on women. But after…yeah after yah feel jus like jello, but nice warm cozy jello.

“Well, look what the cat dragged in. Took yah long enough” I smiled big an bright, an for a moment I forgot the horror of the last few hours. Now how did she know me name?

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:40 am
Profile WWW

The heavy doors of the bridge flew open with a bang, just as the sound of firefight and death erupted all around the room.

Amidst the chaos, 50 marines stormed into the room and aimed guns at everyone...and that was when the Lieutenant silently waltzed into the room, just as the marine captain ordered his men outside to hold the line. Ready to die, it was the men outside that destroyed the door lock mechanisms that locked the bridge out from the rest of the ship.

It was then that the Lieutenant moved up behind the girl, and, smirking once again, placed his arm around her waist, and moved her back towards him.

" So this is where you've been all along? I'm impressed..." he said in a mocking tone, trying to hide a sigh of relief that, after all, his 'rival' had not died.

The smell of her body was still covered with sex, no thanks to being raped earlier. And it did seem she was a little bit wet, but from the way the jumpsuit effectively covered her, everything was not evident.

Oh, why aren't there any rooms here...I could go for a quick one...

That was when he noticed the gun pointed at Captain Carribean, and the way it shook with anger.

" Ah...tsk,tsk,tsk..." he said, lowering down the arm that held the gun, and looked right back at Capt. Mischa, winking. " Is this any way to treat your eventual comrade and captain?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:45 am
Profile YIM

“Comrade….captain?” Oh that had me stumped. An the captain wuzn’t volunteering nothin’ no how. Suddenly I wuz getting this feeling he wuz trrying to get rid of me. An that didn’t make me none to happy. More so given the mood I wuz in an the splitting headache I had from being smacked good an hard while I wuz being dumb. Tween it all I’d had ‘nough of everything.

“So yah care to explain in simple English what that all means. Yah trying to get rid of me or sum thing. I thought I wuz a good luck charm….I mean, look we is still alive an all.” I let me hip move ‘gainst him. Let me body conform to his and te comfort it gave me by jus holding me an being close. For that moment nothin’ bad could happen to me. The LT commanded the room an I wuz at his side where I wanted to be.

“Yah don’t know where a girl could get some aspirin do yah. I got a splitting headache. “ course there were other ways to deal with that, its jus having the headache made those other ways harder to swallow at first.

“An yah better watch her, she’s all piss an vinegar. Like a caged an wounded cat I’d say.” I looked at him..then back to her…”do yah two know one another?” oh great….another. Did the man ever quite. Did I have half a chance of making him monogamous? I reckon I did, he’d never met me before. Maybe a bit egotistical an all, but it wuz true. Then I wuz known for being a might too optimistic.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:01 am
Profile WWW

( guess form this point on you know what to do... :wink: )

A single wave of his hand ushers the personnel and the marines to somewhere beyond what can be seen on the bridge. There was a single part of it separated from the rest.

The Observation Tower.

It was here that the entire bridge was raised up, in the event that the admiral might want to watch a battle or give commands to personnel he or she can see. This was a magnificent domed room, with synthetic fiber-glass and steel alloy holding it up. You can see a 360-degree vision of the space around you, and with the battle erupting from outside, it's almost as if you are in the middle of the battle itself.

Up here, in the endless heavens...

Kouzakai's touches were getting bold, given the fact that they were in battle for most of the time and he was deathly turned on by the heat of the battle. His hand was almost under the cup of one of Cassie's breasts, gently rubbing as he smelled her hair. It still had that distinct feminine smell, while the both of them looked down on the injured Mischa.

" Well, to put it this way..." he cooed eeriely into Cassie's ear, what with his deep baritone voice and all, "...it will be much easier for me to find you, with you as my enemy, than as my pet."

" Think of it...a truly, free 'slave', answering only 'to me'."

Once again, he looked down on Mischa with a devilish smile.

" Just think that you're the one using 'them'." He said. " And as for the brave admiral...she used to be so just like 'you'. Pity she's grown boring and stiff now...but we can fix that."

Just then, an alarm broke out from underneath, and the fire sprinklers opened, signaling a major damage somewhere far below.

" Wow..." Kouzakai said in fake amazement. "...this battle just keep making everything better, does it not?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:20 am
Profile YIM

Perhaps me brain was addled from the occurrences of the day. But things wuz not adding up real smooth like. I didn’t want to be his enemy, I wanted him to be closer…much closer. An maybe, if it all worked out sum thing entirely different. An a free slave. If one is free they are no slave. Did he not understand or wuz I missing sum thing. Sum thing ‘bout the way the world worked in this strange an different place. For once I kept me mouth shut an let him jus go.

The hand shifted, a closer embrace. One that held a promise I wuz none to certain I wanted jus then. Held, yes. But me mind wuz running in circles with his words an me b0dy felt spent. Like it needed some time jus to gather itself together once more. I’d never killed…an….an…now I might have. Sum of them bodies wuzn’t moving. The trickle of blood running down the other woman’s leg wuz me fault. It seemed like it wuz crashing in on me sanity. A feeling things wuz drawing tight an wrapping me in arms I didn’t know how wanna be wrapped in.

The deck heaved ‘neath me feet an then I felt the spray of water on me face. ILooking up I felt its coolness, let it trickle down me neck an under the suit. I swung round an hung me arms ‘bout the wide neck an let me back arch the water running down me face an front. His arm encircled the small of me back as I leaned away from him, the water hitting the bare skin where I had undone the front of me uniform.

I wanted to dance naked in the ‘rain’ wanted to feel it run down me body an wash away the dirt an filth an horror of the day. But others were in the room…..an that would be no way for a yound lady to conduct herself. Still... the temptation wuz there. If there had been soap an shampoo…a warm towel for afterwards, I might have succumbed. I looked at him, this strange creature that had taken such good care of me with the love I felt in me heart. Looked up at him an smiled, a shy warm smile… coy I reckon.

“so yah did hear me when I said I needed a shower. I don’t suppose yah brought the soap an shampoo? Course, I’m not really into public showers an all so the others would have to go an then maybe” I went up on tiptoes, an wrapped me arms around his broad chiseled neck. One peck…soft an warm upon his cheek, then leaned me head into the hollow of his neck an let me body melt into his so he might cover me in the warm security of his body.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:53 pm
Profile WWW

The caresses began to turn into something else more...private as the bridge continued it's slow ascend into the heavens, leaving Alliance marines and captured ADD personnel behind to their imaginations about what was to happen to the Alliance's beloved Lieutenant and the ADD's beleaguered admiral.

Kouzakai felt the girl shift within his arms, perhaps she had gotten accustomed to this strange beast. She had no more objections whatsoever to the ways he held her, and all the more did not object about being with him. The seeds of corruption had taken root inside her brain, and the Lieutenant smiled, knowing she was as good as his forever.

Besides, he needed someone like her to keep him on his toes. He was thinking about her future in the ADD corps.

" Well...things did turn out the way I wanted them to."
He said, looking deep into those eyes. A lust filled gaze met by an equal lusty gaze.

He looked over at the captain, trying to recover. A tentacle moved out of his back, and hurtled suddenly towards the captain. She gave out a loud scream...

The first aid box beside her shattered, revealing fresh packs of syntho-plasters and some painkillers. There was also a nanite pack, glowing green, which was used for open to deep wounds.

" Fix yourself." Kouzakai said. " We're gonna put on a show for the whole war to see."

" And as for your shampoo..." he said, toying with her zip. " I believe Capt. Carribean keeps her stocks somewhere here. Why don't you show a little inter-agency cooperation and ask her, an both of you wash yourselves up?"

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:15 am
Profile YIM

The heavens opened up to us. A sun , blue an small sat in the sky overhead if it wuz right to call it a skiy. All ‘bout us small specks of darker matter moved through space, sometimes one would suddenly go bright an then be gone. I’d seen Star Wars, ma an pa had it on DVD….sum thing like it, but not wuz happening out there. What a strange dream to wake up to.

I looked up into those eyes an saw the fire. Sum how after what I’d been through He still wanted me. Like maybe I wuzn’t spoiled ‘n damaged goods. That helped. He wuz moving right on, an maybe, jus maybe a bit too fast. Still….It felt safe being next to him. At least the armor kept me from feeling if he wuz really up to the task, but I had few doubts with that look in his eye.

“Is that all yah think ‘bouts….yah know I really don’t know why I like yah cause yur not all that nice sum times.” I winked, then playfully tapped him on his nose with me index finger. With a step I slowly spun away, the suit opening further to reveal a hint of pale flesh, a flash of darker rose. An unspoken promise of what lay ahead.

“Captain, he ain’t all bad.” I moved closer worried as I saw the pain in her eyes. “Jus give me a clue to what to use….I’m really sorry ‘bout having to shoot yah an all. But then I didn’t think I’d end up in a war when I graduated this morning. Things are kinda weird an all fuzzy round the edges. Especially the part of me school in all of this.”

I used the strange vials as indicated, watching in amazement as the hole in her leg stopped bleedin’ an then gain to close. All the while water ran from above to run along our bodies. Her uniform wuz a sodden mess, not seeming to be one of them things yah wore to a good drenching. I finished with the leg, jus like she asked an glanced up. Her eyes suddenly bouncing upwards that guilty look in ‘um like. It didn’t take much to figure out what she’d been staring at….on that she had liked it. Liked the fact I’d shown a lil tenderness an compassion. Made me wonder for a moment jus which way wuz up an which way wuz down like in this galactic contest of right an wrong…..

As I went to open me mouth she brought a finger up to me lips an pursed he own…ah soft ‘shhhh” .

“Cassie…marie….smith?” her eye brows all arched as she regarded me, I nodded, “You had a bunch of classes….Are you the one that does the ahhhh….calculations for the simulator in your head?” Her finger stayed next to me lips. Warm…inviting….so I nodded.

She shifted under me, moving closer, the faintest of whispers as the air stirred at me ear. “You’re one of ten girls on our must rescue list. I’ll do whatever it takes to get you safely out of here an away from being a slave the rest of your life. “ I felt her tongue then, he lips…all toying with me ear an suddenly I knew what I needed an wanted more than anything.

“The LT seems to know ‘bouts yah. If yur willing to do anything I need a shower, an so sum shampoo an soap would be a good start….After that your hands to put it on me back where I can’t reach would be real helpful like.” I looked o’er at the LT an saw the amused grin on his face. That I got everything I want an all the time in the world sort of grin.

“Enjoying yur self?” I shot him a look, an then fore he could answer ‘gan to slowly peel the tight suit from me body, making sure to do so for his benefit….a slow playful tug to reveal the me skin from neck to bare mound. A wiggle an then another to remove me shoulders from under the fabric. The milky white of me breasts spilling out from under the black of the uniform to feel the full effects of the water for the first time. I grinned an shot him a kiss, surprised a bit as fingers touched me shoulders an slowly pulled the uniform down. Soft puffy lips nibbling up me neck till they touched me ear.

“I did say anything to get you free from him….even this.” I smelled soap, fragrant and feminine. Felt the touch at me bare back of twin point, then the warm softness that only a women’s body could feel like….After all the days events, maybe this wuz the right way…a soft touch; A gentle touch; A woman’s touch to get me o’er the edge.

“Yur men…they raped me”

“I’ll see to it that the ones that disobeyed orders are punished. It’s a promise Cassie, and its also a promise I will do nothing to hurt you even now…I’ll take your place with the monster o’er there if that will help.” Perhaps she really didn’t understand me all that well. Perhaps I reckon she could not understand that in 24 hours I had grown quite fond of the big gorilla sitting in the captain seat all happy as a clam. Smug an so self assured.

“Jus keep rubbing…washing….like that…hmmmmm” then louder speaking directly to the LT. “Ohhhh….a show ehhh…..that’s what yah want?” I smiled an let me wight shift backwards ‘ganst the warm soft flesh an trembled….Warm fingers an arms held me, cradled me as if in complete understanding. A private woman’s world. She had made a promise not knowing how I felt ‘bout the LT. A small still calculating part of me thought I should take her up on it, jus to see if she could be trusted, but then…that meant sharing…an I hated sharing.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:04 am
Profile WWW

The Lieutenant sat in his seat, confident and calm. He watched as the two enemies became friends, and as the Captain started to calm down the fires that burned inside Cassie's heart.

Touches that were once battle locked soon became otherwise, as each small touch became tinged heavily with the lust that pervaded this room. It hung heavily in the moist air, so thick that it almost became suffocating. Yet the Lieutenant reveled in it, and as he sat in that chair, constantly drenched in the waters that fell from above, he thought that there'd be nowhere else in the world he'd rather be.

It did seem that, far below, the marines were doing their job greatly and were holding the fort efficiently...pretty good stuff for a few hundred marines against an entire battlecruiser of ADD elite guards. These weren't ordinary horny bastards...these were killing machines tasked of guarding the admiral, and how Kouzakai got past them, neither he will know.

He did, however, task one of the marines to deliver the message that the admiral is a hostage.

Yet, here in the midst of the galaxy, in the company of the stars, the admiral was far from being a hostage. Mischa had become something more...strange, yet familiar, at least to the Lieutenant.

" You haven't changed at all, Mischa." Kouzakai smirked. " Still getting all hot and bothered when backed into a corner."

And as he watched both of them willingly put a show that could knock any guy's heart off his chest, Kouzakai nodded in appreciation of what they were doing, and what Cassie said.

He leaned back, and gazed at the almost deathly beautiful light show that he was seeing outside.

I...am...king, he thought, closing his eyes.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Aug 28, 2008 1:58 am
Profile YIM

Soft yet strong hands slick with soap slipped along me spine. Downwards, pulling the soap downwards with the water till she hit me bum an let her hands slip along me rounded flanks.

“Cassie, you will learn, we are a sisterhood, we look out for one another because the rest of the universe does not. What happened to you was not supposed to. I was late, and I take personal responsibility. Both the navy and the ADD want you for their own reasons. “ Her hands moved to me hair, a nice flowery fragrance greeting me nose as the suds piled higher.

“Right, so like school wuz not a total set up….4 years of nightmares an all. I …I member a lil, an if them nightmares turn out to be real I’ll have all yur heads. Yah can’t do that….it ain’t moral or ethical no how.” The trembled in her arms. Thinkin’ now how the pieces of the puzzle wuz coming together and it all seemed worse than some horror show anybody in their right mind would ever conceive.

“Cassie, dear, you have to believe that if there were any other way to test you we would. I went through it all myself. There are reasons. You have what it takes to make it through agent school. As much as we have tried it is the only way we have found that works. Maybe we are a bit different from the rest of the populace, but if we weren’t neither of us would be enjoying this right now. I’ve not had any fun since yesterday.” At the word of fun I felt he reach round me an cup me breasts in her hands. Felt her own hard points in the middle of me back. an then…then her lips met me neck, teeth an tongue soon following.

I could not deny I enjoyed this. Her voice returned to talk to the LT, and her hands kept up their steady kneading of me breasts, her body softly swaying ‘hind me.

“Kouzakia, I should have known it would be you…only you would be crazy enough to attempt to hijack an ADD cruiser and flagship. So….what are your terms.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Aug 28, 2008 9:46 pm
Profile WWW

" Touche, my dear. Touche."

Kouzakai gave a curt bow to the now recovered captain, watching how she soaped the girl's body with such grace, softness, and tasted it as a chef would his or her own culinary masterpiece. Surely they had something different in that academy...it was a moment ago when he was in the company of three females, and now he was in the company of two such females with almost the same tenacity and the same courage. Of course, who of the two is more capable remains to be seen.

Right now, though, he'd rather just watch as his prey gets cleaned by another prey before he comes in to join the fun. Although it cannot be hidden anymore...

He was turned on in the highest level possible.

" My terms..." he started. "...only a simple task. After we...enjoy...ourselves..." He licked his lips. " You will...induct these females as agents, under your supervision. Her..." he pointed to Cassie. " ...a certain...Yung..." he said, scratching his head. Seems she was not to be a slave after all. " ...and a certain...Olive."

With that said, he stood up, and looked outside the window.

" You will halt your assault here and hold back, never to chase escaping Alliance craft again." He said. " In return, I, Kouzakai, vow a truce of about 3...6 months, at the best, and will cease activities in this area."

He flexed his arms, and stretched out his muscles.

" So, do we have terms?" he asked.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Capt. Caribbean could not believe the simplicity of the terms. But somewhere there had to be a catch. Somehow he was getting one over on her, but it was something she could not yet fathom. That he would give back slaves into her hands and provide a truce in her sector. The political potential for her was huge. The victory she could claim when her sector suddenly went quite. Of course the old dog had said six months so as to not miss out on a chance at the next graduating class. No that would have been too big a deal to throw away. Still…..

She had not realized how long she had thought about the deal till she felt Cassie behind her. She felt the slick hands ply her body, playing with her taught nipples and nibbling in her neck. She gasped in the pleasures that this girl gave her. This girl that the navy wanted for her piloting skills and the ADD wanted for a host of reasons. She knew from her own experience what the girl must of undergone at the school. The monsters that had taken her and by all accounts she had little memory…now. but the academy would change that, would make it so she remembered and hated these aliens she seemed to have joined. Of course that had….ummmmm……she shifted her stance, legs inching wider as the fingers explored the expanse of skin across her mound and then shifted downwards. So what if the beast on her chair had a better view, she was falling into the pleasure that all agents found in any sort of sex.

There were things she had to think through. There was an upside for him, the offer far too sweet and she wasn;t seeing it. Perhaps he was that weak. Perhaps, but to go for the juggler meant an end to their deals. The politically expedient solution that had worked for so many years. The ADD had not the resources to manage the galaxy. How could one concentrate on politics when well versed fingers were exploring her middle and breasts….as if….as if no…..

“It’s a deal, deliver me the girls and I will let you fade back into the darkness of space.......

Sharing wuz caring or so they said. I really didn’t wanna, but now I could tell there wuz a history tween this woman an me LT. I didn’t like it none. I wanted him an he seemed to be getting ready to give me away like a piece of candy. While I didn’t understand much ‘bout the background hind none of them terms it did look like the LTs bargain wuz light on his side given the ace he seemed to hold. Why he wanted to get rid of me to that academy I had no idea. But he had talked fore about agents an such. But why….

An why had her hands stopped their exploration. ‘ Oh’ I thought, ‘my chance, he wants to enjoy us, lousy flea bitten mongrel wants to have her an me….well….I;ll show um’. Gracefully I twirled, slipping away from her warm embrace to slide in behind her. I knew the LTs lust…figured maybe I could weasel a lions share of it. For an older women she still looked amazing. Her body seemed to have not aged much at’all. Her breasts has a gentle curve that gravity seemed to have not touched, her skin soft with none of the wrinkles of age. The soap found itself in me hands an across her breasts as I kneaded the well proportioned flesh, playing with it. Finding I had lil to do to make her pert nipples hard as rocks.

It wuz not enough yet, her hands absently caressing me forearms. Grinning, O let me hands wander lower, felling the curve of her mound of venus. Even the LT seemed to have picked up a grin on his face, especially when she shifted to let me fingers wander more easily tween her legs. Amazing how this woman of such strength of character could fall to the whims of pleasure so easily….wz I much different? I had hoped so, but earlier….much earlier had I not thrown all me caution to the wind and jumped the LTs bones ‘gainst any plans an promises I’d made me self? Wuz I now…even now, happy to feel clean, ‘bout to do the same thing an with a strange woman an sum alien man? Wuz the lord in heaven even now groaning at me behavior an weighing me very soul?

If me soul wuz dark I could not help me self. The lord knew that ‘bout me so I could only guess it wuz his will an much of what I’d learned ‘bout sex an stuff wuz jus not what he intended. So I took me finger an let it wiggle into her warm wet depths. Oh she wuz ready. Every fiber of me body could feel her readiness as she leaned back into me an her hands came up an round me head. She seemed to display herself for the Lt. Like she wanted him as well as me.

She agreed…the words leaving her mouth an I knew I would be taken from this alien I had grown so fond of. I vowed in me heart then to make what lil time we had as enjoyable as possible, even if I had to share him.

Capt Caribbean nodded, her head spinning in lust. Not a good time to be making deals…the girl…damn it felt good, was a distraction during this negotiation she had never before had to endure during a deal. She could feel her body responding in all the ways the vibrant young woman in her yearned for a touch and the pleasures of sex. It mattered not that the LT watched, long ago she had let behind the modesty and prudish behavior. Long before in a place called shokushu.

“You….want a … oh…oh….cease …..Oh god cassie…..FIIIRE” Her fingers slipped within my pussy, thumb across my clit. I gripped her arms tighter and came. Came in the hands of a mere student while an alien watched. Chuckling I realized that for all my time as an admiral I was still and agent through and through.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:53 am
Profile WWW

Somehow negotiations were more exciting when these things happen. You see two really tender looking persons in front of you, looking really nice like and sharp, and this was exactly the types he needed more of...tender, yet sharp. Gentle, yet feisty. Oh, he was such a beast the likes of which had never been seen.

So far, so good. It seems the purpose of which Cassir was in here for had been multiplied. She was unknowingly doing the Alliance a favor, making sure that the negotiations push through smoothly without anyone else butting in or anything.

The war outside pushed on through relentlessly, fewer and fewer starfighters were remaining, meaning most of the other Alliance craft had since made the jump to other systems and has since disappeared from a greater part of space to another part of the galaxy.

" Well, now...That's a nice way of doing business, isn't it, Mischa?" he said, feeling a new surge of energy as the showers intensified. He would wait until the two were...'clean', and that was when he would join in.

" I think this is a bit too...restricting." He said of his armour, taking it off and freeing a whole myriad of tentacles that had already emerged from their receptacles." These, too." he said, and took off his leather pants. His sword remained in the chair, in his place.

" Now...what else remains to be done?" he said, smirking.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:57 am
Profile YIM

“I need to use the con and make a call to my ships. Then we will seal the deal.” Mischa regarded the old goat with a knowing smirk. That old familiar tent pole now on public display. She knew she wasn’t thinking clearly, her mind addled by the attentions of Cassie. The brass were keen to get their hands on 5 of this year’s crop of students. All students that had demonstrated rare gifts in fields the ADD considered essential, and all of unique sexual stamina.

The alliance had made things more challenging by their very existence. The systems they controlled were next to impossible to gain agent access to. Seems the only human females in their systems wore the collar of servitude. Hard to move about as an agent when you were owned and closely watched. And now…now she would perform in the manner of the slave, a closely guarded fantasy that hovered at the edges of her conscious. Here on her own bridge she would do whatever this creature from her past bid her. Already the excitement and anticipation had made her putty in a mere student’s hands; an exceptional student, but a student none the less.

I let me fingers slip from the now wet hole they had played in an licked them off, tasting the excitement of the admiral an only adding to mine. I felt far cleaner, an safe as well. Though, I really had no desire to share me man with this lil whore that I had made cum so quickly, it looked like me choice in the matter had gone out the window. The LT was obviously perky an ready to play. An that gave me an idea.

“Bath time…yah get one too” gazing at me lover with a smirk on me face an hands slick with soap. I seductively rubbed me body with the soap as I closed in for the kill. Fingers touched his staff, slide along its length leaving a trail of bubbles in their wake. I slipped ‘gainst him an wiggled me body like a giant washcloth all warm an living till the bubbles frothed tween us.

“Yah don’t really wannah play with her right now do yah…I mean she’s already cummed an Cassie is still waiting.” The pout on me lips as I looked at him with big ole green eyes an my best sulk upon me face. As if for emphasis I ran a finger down his nose….mouth….then zigzagged it across his chest as if idly drawing till it made its way lower…lower…till I touched him real special like an made his shaft jump to full attention.

I slid me body upwards, the tip of his shaft pinned tween me thighs, so close I could feel its heat on me lips, an whispered in his ear.

“Not like yah don’t have all them tentacles or does this deal of yurs require the sharing of body fluids to make it all work?.....An what will our deal be now that you seem to be trying to get rid of lil ole me….have I not been enough fun” Pausing, till once more me breath fell across the skin of his ear. “Or does lil ole Cassie bore the big ole macho man…hmm….no…yah wouldn’t be throbbing like that tween me thighs if I wuz boring. An I think I saved yur butt an you mine….so what’cha doing sending me away?”

I looked at him in earnest, the game o’er an me head wanting real an honest answers tween the two of us….let him pleasure the bitch to keep her attention while he told me why he wuz a getting rid of me when I had no desire to go.

I slid a bit lower…jus enough so his tip sat at the gates of heaven. I could negotiate as well.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:41 am
Profile WWW

My oh my.

Acquiring the attention of two such fine individuals meant for some heavy attention grabbing and yet here he was, still doing the impossible, daring the two females to share his manly self between the both of them. As if that can be done...Kouzakai was smirking, smiling, liking the feeling that like two black widows fighting over a male, the two ADD personnel fought between themselves on who gets to go first...evidently, that was Cassie.

Mischa had since cummed, therefore ineffectively rendering herself out of the race of who gets to cum first. It does seem that sexual recreation was not part of the job description of Admiral, since she came quickly, not like the times they met on the field.

" Oh my, done so soon?" he spoke as she went over to the bridge's comm and typed in the command to retreat from the fight.

" Which leaves..."

Kouzakai smiled as the familiar face and body of Cassie Marie Smith hovered into view, soap in hand and that definite feminine sway on her hips. She was clearly aching for another encounter with her dear Lieutenant, and Kouzakai was not one to forbid.

" My, my, feisty are we..." he said as she started to rub his long, thick shaft as if it were a most loved pet or something. He wasn't one to argue; it was like a 'pet' in its own way.

" It's not like that, luv..." he said, as she started making her deal out of an impending union of their bodies. Misunderstanding his purpose for her inception in the ADD. " As you can see, we can only track down our beloved Capt. Carribean so much...I want you to take her place," he spoke with gusto and forming libido," as my assassin."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:08 pm
Profile YIM
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next