View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:29 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Relaxing in the Spa (Kouzakai n cassie) (done) 

Tongues danced upon the surfaces of our mutual choice….his upon me slit an nub, the end of it pushing into me tight hole as I felt the sides of me expand round it an then push back inwards as he slide himself out. I wouldn’t help but wiggle me hips at the sensations…felling the increasing heat in me middle. I fought it off, concentrating instead on me own tongue an what I pulsing flesh I beheld in me own soft hands.

With one hand I held him in a tight grip white the other played along the soft an delicate skin of him….up an down the shaft…sliding me fingers to cup the large round orbs that hung lower on him like. He wuz huge….the amount of seed that would spew from something this large must be enough to fill me inside I reckon. An smile….a full big grin…a challenge I reckon, a challenge to see what god has given to me and what I can do to handle it. That I breath an find pleasure is enough for the moment…enough to show me the miracle in action.

I let me tongue glide across the tip of him, twirling round the small hole, teasing out the first of his seed. I push me tip ‘gainst the hole, sliding it along the surface as I bring me hand up the underside of the large throbbing pole. Milking the seed up….an a sampling what is sure to come….Rich in texture, a sweet concoction that slide down in the water we swim in. Me hand lowers while I open me mouth wide as it can go.

Me hand slides to the round orbs to gently massage an play with them while me lips slide o’er the large bulbous end of his hard firm shaft. Lips glide over the soft flesh, marveling at its texture, its warmth. The creature is warm blooded…oh yes…so warm that the water in me mouth seems to heat up as I push me head upon the shaft. I push upwards on me tongue, sliding it down the ridge that his seed will travel….

Finally me lips slide o’er the ridged head, engulfing the end of him. I feel him ‘gainst the roof of me mouth, me tongue flattened, me jaws wide an on fire at having to hold his thar within me….I can only slide a bit further, every part of me wants him out….as he fills the cavity of me mouth an his end then pushes ‘gainst me tonsils. I slide him back out if only for a moment and the sensations of his tongue hit me full force an threaten to send me screaming into the water in joy.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:16 pm
Profile WWW

I felt every action she did to me; felt every little tingling sensation she gave me.

It was electric when she touched me down there, the seemingly innocent hands touching me giving me a big sense of erotica. But no, that was nothing compared to the tongue and the lips that soon followed.

I felt her touching me, exploring everything that can be explored. This seemingly necessary part of me that was given to me by the scientists who drafted me...further enhanced by the second gene which I sometimes viewed as a curse...it would seem to be, at this moment, the feature which will get me further in my goal of getting her. She was handling it with care...but when she started rasping her tonue against me, the fires that were blazing within me further blazed into hellfire. I was burning...and sooner enough, the first of my juices flowed from me. I felt something escape from me...it was sticky, warm, and I saw it floating a bit in the water, most of it going into her mouth.

My eyes almost shot up but I had to concentrate on repaying her for all she was doing to me. I licked her warm insides with gusto, concentrating on the sensitive spots, based on instinct. I hit my targets, yes...proof of it would be the way she gyrated her hips and the way she ground into my mouth.

I felt an even greater pressure build up, once the first of my juices had stopped flowing. She was doing an almost great job...and I felt the most overwhelming urge to thank her, in a way only I knew.

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Mon Jun 18, 2007 3:21 pm
Profile YIM

Ohhhhh that tongue upon me. I wiggled me hips, gyrating me slit along its surface as it slithered across me. The tentacle still pushed an pulled at me. I gasped, a vibration from deep in me belly that made me throat quiver and then me mouth hum. Me tongue bouncing ‘gainst the beast in me mouth like, sending the vibrations right back to him in a giant circle of lust an need.

With renewed vigor I slide me mouth back o’er the tip of him….up an done on that proud flagpole of his. Me hands sliding further down the firm shaft, playing across the smooth soft skin of his center. He wuz too large to take deep, so the hand had to do the job were me mouth couldn’t.

Each slide of me mouth had me pull upwards an squeeze with me legs. An at times it meant squeezing that tongue as it sought out the sensitive spots deep inside me. The sensations… ohhh the sensations that threaten to take me o’er the edge. Only me past keeps me from not yet riding the wave of pleasure. Sheer determination and years of discipline an denial. Denial of this pleasure keep me from it. But when it comes, it will be all the sweeter for it.

I switch me focus the task in me hands. An pull off him, then slide me mouth down the underside of him, pulling me body gainst him till me breasts an their rock hard crown touches his warm skin. I can feel the heat through the cool water. Feel it as me nipples touch his skin. An still I slide downwards till… with one hand I coax the round object to me mouth… stretching out ….sliding a lil off that mouth above so I can nibble an then suck the fullness of his jewel into me mouth like. Playing the soft flesh, rolling it with gently with me tongue. Switching to the other … enjoying him an all. Hmmmm. I hum, letting me roll out of me mouth for I work me way up his throbbing pole to once more slide me mouth over the large round end of him….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:30 pm
Profile WWW

The sucking sensations I was feeling down there only made me want to suck her even more. She ws giving me what I wanted from her...and I needed to pay it back double.

Before I could slide my tongue again, I felt her rock hard nipples brush against those muscular thighs of mine. It only hinted at more pleasures to come, and before I knew it she was there, dancing her mouth around my shaft like a ballerina. At least, like one. She darted in, around, and over my shaft, devouring it like a hungry shark. My sperm sacs felt like they were exploding...my member, if it was a bit docile then, re-awakened once more.

I almost blacked out. Never in my life did I think that I could feel sensations like this...never in my life did I imagine that someone could provide me with this kind of feeling. Bubbles issued from my mouth, trying my best not to moan. What came out instead was a low growl, like a bear in hibernation.

The only way I felt I could thank her was to double my efforts in making her anal experience wonderful. So I pounded her again, but in a controlled rythm. I re-doubled my efforts in licking her, and this time I included her engorged clit...sometimes sucking on it playfully, but most of the time I was mashing it with my tongue. There were times when I darted it with the tip of my tongue...then there were times when I used my mouth and hummed at it.

This was almost heaven...and first of firsts, slowly I felt myself growing larger physically too. I was getting bulkier by the minute, but without the agression of my second nature. It seemed she would be the first to succeed in getting me to become leviathan-like without awakening my agression, as my mind was already too clouded with illustrious passion since the start.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Jun 19, 2007 7:07 am
Profile YIM

A feeling took me, like this thing had thrown down a challenge, a gauntlet of sorts. Once ‘gain I laughed at the pleasure that I held in me mouth, laughed round it as it jumped an throbbed within me warm embrace. Pulling me mouth off of him for a moment….a moment to say the words. “I aim to have your seed in me mouth fore me own insides quiver round your angelic lil tongue…..Perhaps the lord will give me two miracles today.” laughing again for driving me lips round that twitching end of him, me tongue circling the tip, playing itself into the narrow slit from whence his seed will spill.

I can feel the full round testicles jump in me hands, quivering as they prepare to send that seed up his hard shaft. How did I come to this… this holding a mans penis in me hands, an a driving me mouth o’er it. Seems like a short time ago this wouldn’t a happened at all, an now I find pleasure in what I can do with me partner. Pleasure in doing the lords work….I suppose that makes all the difference. I’d fought it at first, but now, now I know that this time it is ordained an acceptable.

With renewed vigor I attack the head of him. All the while feeling the pleasure as he moves inside me bum….his lips pressed gainst me lips an sliding up an down me slit, toying with me nub as I buck an burn with desire. For a moment I doubt me earlier words…haste an pride make a evil pairing, the moan driving over his tip, me whole mouth fluttering round the end of him. SO close….have to concentrate…concentrate on him.

Teeth nibble along the sensitive ridge of him….teasing then switching once ‘gain to me tongue as I dance about his member, bouncing me body up against his own, feeling the water warm round us…. Sparks fly from the contact to caress me insides. I focus on the thick head of him….one hand squeezing a large round object in its grip. The other grasping the pole of him to steady me body as I drive me head an lips over an onto him….focus….focus in the mans pleasure fore yur own…ignore what goes on tween yur own legs.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:28 pm
Profile WWW

Just keep your head in...just keep your head in...

I kept repeating it like a mantra. I was going to go, but this was like a competition. She had to go before me. But I felt so close to the edge, driven insane by her wonderful lips. My body was moving on sheer instinct alone, although I knew in my self I had to stop before I went over.

But those lips...that tongue...oh God, so nice. They were like playing the part of an innocent first timer who knew little about this thing she was doing to me. I fought to keep in the now, to keep in my mind that she had to go first...but no.

I felt myself fucking into her mouth the first time, and there was a certain gag I felt coming from her. Shit, not yet...don't...I was forgetting that her mouth can't possibly take me all the way. I relaxed. I waited for a moment.

She kept her composure, while I swore to myself I felt something starting to come out...it was my pre-cum. I didn't knew the exact word for it, but I knew it was something close to that full release which was very near. Maybe my body wanted to give her a taste of my own seed...gooey and white, not different from those of their male species. But a lot forceful considering it was just a pre-release. I couldn't help it anymore, I had to ease it somehow.

Sensing I had failed to make her feel pleasure before I did, I worked doubly hard in bringing her to her own. My tongue danced insane over her labia, snaking inside and fucking her as if it was alive. My tentacle worked to the best of it's talent, actually growing thick and rigid, and did the work that my cock was supposed to do, on her bum.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Jun 21, 2007 6:19 am
Profile YIM

The edge was sharp and dug into my soul. Yet I kept meself steady upon it….even as the tongue played o’er me, me intent lower, me focus upon this pulsing flesh that slide in me mouth an danced with each touch of me lips. I wuz no longer certain I could last….

Hips moved beneath me, thrusting the thick end of him pushing deeper into me mouth, forcing me head back as me narrow throat refused the entrance of sumthing so large. The round egg I held jumped an pulsed, me eyes growing wide. Then wider as I felt the knot go past me hand. Something tangy an thick upon me tongue…he ….I’d won…..

I shift me hips, the tongue upon me slit running cross me open an exposed nub sending sharp jolts of fire into me center. A quiver ran down me spin, an me insides jump. Every muscle in me body tenses, knees locked about the head that parts them, heals upon its top…a taught band ready to snap like.

Yet nothing more moves within the shaft. My whole body set to explode as the globe of thick ooze slide down me throat an I feel me self start to slip. I see the edge waver, an try desperately to stop the quiver of me insides. For a moment in time everything holds…all movement of me body ceases and I hold me self….so still….so utterly still….

The tongue slides inside the moist folds of me depths and the edge tilts….I can do naught but jump….an jump I do the band breaks as I thrust me head upon his shaft an grip the flesh with me fingers. The scream starts low in me belly vibrating up me throat till it vibrates o’er the tip of him, an round it to make me lips quiver, me teeth scrap along his flesh….

I spasm, muscles snapping an a gyrating as I move upon his face me insides bouncing an a shuttering with each touch. I cry out past the object in me mouth my lips bouncing up an down on it as my body twitches in pleasure. To have denied meself so long I can do naught but let each wave of pleasure past….the taste of him upon me tongue the straw that sends me o’er the edge to plummet upon the clouds of lust an desire.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Jun 21, 2007 4:34 pm
Profile WWW

I was a bit tired for what had happened, was a bit dazed since the pleasure that washed over me. But none could've prepared me for the surprise I was about to receive.

As I licked, thinking she had won already and I needed to repay her for doing so good a job, I felt something inside of her. Her insides started to well, here slender hips started to buck and she started to gyrate. I held fast, my mouth almost cemented to her hole. She seemed to be trying to dislodge me but I was about to find out that I was dead wrong.

Soon, I felt her go limp as something washed over my lips. Warm...clear...with a slightly musky taste that for me, seemed to be sweeter than anything I had ever tasted in my life. It was her sweet girl juice, her precious nectar that she only gave to a few special people...which, now, included me.

I held her, as she was vertical on me. Held her legs apart to get a full blast of the delightful juice. Held her tightly to my mouth so I can suck up each and every fledgling liquid that blended into the water. I wasn't going to waste every drop of this liquid that I worked so hard for.

After everything else I had a special look for her...a look of need, as I still felt her mouth over my entire shaft. I had this feeling...that now was the time. I wanted her, my shaft into her. I wanted her to taste what a leviathan feels like.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:29 am
Profile YIM

As the waves of water finally ceased to crash, as the tongue finally stopped its movements upon me….licking an sucking at me hole…me body relaxed….only me mouth remained taut. Pulled open round his straining pole….working hard to not bite, to not hurt….me tongue, licking the head…trying to coax a lil more from him, but only half hearted for the moment…for he had won…done me in …..so I let him move me as he desired…happy to hang on an lick…an suck as I caught me breath an prepared to play in a moment…..

I rubbed the length of him like any lover would….me hands so small looking as they wrapped themselves upon this inhuman object of desire. I mumbled o’er his girth….”I still owe yah…let me get yah….it’ll be ok….please….”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Jun 22, 2007 6:44 am
Profile WWW

Stopped to feel the situation...I was looking at her with burning lust in my eyes. I wanted her so bad...and that area which I had been licking at for quite some time now, I want to feel it now...over my shaft, feel it choke my member until I couldn't hold it in no more.

But she seemed to refuse for a bit, holding on to it for some time. She looked determined to get me again.

Quote:
”I still owe yah…let me get yah….it’ll be ok….please….”

My mind could not process what she meant by that remark at that time, but somehow I knew it would mean something wonderful. For the past hours or so that we had been underwater, everything that had happened was welcome so far...so what's a little more pleasure between mutual choicemakers?

I let her hold on to it some more, let her feel it a little more so tha usual...
" As you wish," I spoke...and with that, I slid in a tentacle once more into her pussy...just so that I could not waste the wetness she was displaying.[/quote]

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:53 am
Profile YIM

I could hear it in his voice the resignation… the … “yah want sumthing else don’t yah….mayber yah want to only put yur seed tween me legs…is that why yah stopped yurself like? “

As the tentacle worked inside me well lubricated an relaxed insides like, I knew I wuz as ready as I ever would be for that thick pole of his…an frankly it scared me a lil….scared me cause I wuz none to certain it wuz gonna fit an all. If yah can squeeze down on a single finger and then sum thing wants to put a big ole round thing up that same hole that yah cant close yur fingers round, well can a girl help but be a bit intimidated at the thought.

I slipped me legs from round his head an a drifted free in the water, pushing me self round again till me face came up to his an with a hand curling round his head like I brought me self next to him. I could feel the tip of him gainst me tummy way up high like an had a moments qualm at this whole idea, Instead I opened me mouth as it always calms me down some what. “Yah gotta know, I ain’t ever seen nobody with a sum thing like this big, I mean yah is like kinda big an all an a part of me is a thinking this is gonna hurt cause I only had one other man an he ain’t nothing like this….” Suriel would a been envious I reckon on seeing this kinda thing on a man….but then angels don’t feel those kinds of things perhaps.

I pulled me self up on him an reached me hand down tween me legs to that hard shaft an its softer tip…. Me legs came up on either side of him as I gently coaxed his tip to me slit, rubbing it back an forth along me lips to coat it with the moisture of me insides an a hoping the water didn’t take it all away… Oh, the feelings of him so hot, so firm against me small lil ole hole… The end of him more than covered me entire surface, an ‘gain I hesitated taken a big breath ah water…steadying me nerves ….. “Please be slow…but push, hold me hips…this might hurt me a bit an I will do it if I can an all.” I wiggled on his stump knowing he would have to help but the position wuz right an I wuz as ready as I ‘d ever be. Sum times I kinda wish I had spent a lil more time in me youth a learning ‘bout this stuff….but if I could have babies come out from thar then I should be able to handle this….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:04 pm
Profile WWW

I looked her in the eye as she spoke. MAybe it was partly my fault that I had gotten this big...she had coaxed out the other side of me without my wanting to, and I had let her do her thing. But then again she was claiming to take it, like what she was saying to me right now.

Quote:
“yah want sumthing else don’t yah….mayber yah want to only put yur seed tween me legs…is that why yah stopped yurself like? “

I can only nod to tell her how right she was. I was actually aching to put myself inside of her, and my feelings now included the desire to be actually one with this girl, to feel myself come into my own inside of her. Who would actually think that I would be capable of such thoughts? I don't know. The past hours have been a roller coaster of sorts and maybe I was just being bombarded by an influx of ideas all at once, I can't process which is which.

All I knew is that she fell into position.

Quote:
“Please be slow…but push, hold me hips…this might hurt me a bit an I will do it if I can an all.”

That was all she said as I felt her hold my cock once again, feeling her small hands close around my thickness again. But instead of doing anything to get me to lose, she just rubbed it against her bare mound...which had the same effect on me as earlier when she was upside down on my body.

I held her waist...held her like some delicate thing. Once again I made her feel safe in my arms. Made her feel that I was harmless. I held her tight, and slowly, aided her in putting my monstrous shaft inside of her. Slowly watching it disappear...all 11 inches or so of it.

The only thing I could say was..." Tell me if it's hurting you."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 24, 2007 5:52 am
Profile YIM

Wuz I really ready….thar were no second chances, no real second thoughts as he grabbed me hips an gently pushed. I could see the muscles in his tummy ripple along with the ones at his shoulders. I breathed in an out in rapid succession, me chest rising an failing as I blew the water on me mouth an tried to relax. I could feel him, the whole of him wider than me an still the point of him started to slip past …. Water blew form me lungs on mouth a long steady hum of it as I gasped in near silence. For a moment all I could think on wuz someone wuz a trying to put a baseball bat whar one defiantly don’t belong…I opened me eyes an stared at the chest…half seeing it an half not.

The ring of muscle an skin stretched…I wiggled me hips, tipping um left an right like I’d seen some of the girls do when they wuz trying to get on sum tight fitting jeans….it seem to help, that an the steady downward pressure on me hips….I stifled the scream as a lance of pain shot into me middle…threw me head forwards an bit the skin of his chest….groaning but feeling his end slide past. The pain receded, the wide end of him inside me now….filling me …. This time the gasp was pure pleasure….I tossed back me head an floated free with me arms…hugging meself thar in the water as I wiggled me hips and felt him sink ever deeper in side me. Oh lord it wuz sooooo snug in thar….nothing like suriel or hanaji’s vibrator…or any of the ones suriel had me buy…but then the big uns had scared me an I shied away from um….now I knew I’d made a mistake…

I felt me self hit his body with me bum an wrapped me legs round him in that moment pinning him to me while I felt him inside, buried an a hitting me ends, pushing on it an sending sparks of pleasure through me body. I pinched a nipple an pulled a lil, stretching the crest upwards towards the surface of the water as I floated pinned upon his immense pole.

“Yessss, ok now….hmmmm” I stroked him in me pulled me soar muscles in a rhythm down his shaft … so easy to feel him… so big an all. Me heals locked themselves into the curve of his back an I grinned at the thought of bringing up his seed without even having him thrust. Sensing for the first time what I might be able to do, the size large enough….pulsing against him as I ran each lil bit of me insides gainst him. Each group of muscles one at a time. Me eyes flew open an I looked at him, watching to see if he could feel what I was feeling an a doing. The grin starting to pull at them edges of me lips…starting to get wider with each pulse, discovering things about me body I hadn’t known bout till I’d been filled like never fore….course not much fore I suppose….the pain now gone from me eyes replaced by the merriment of me thoughts and what I wuz a doing….but then all them real experienced girls could probably do this sort of thing anyhow… “so full….like it….you like this too?” The heat rose to me checks as I slide me eyes away an then looked back from under me lashes, embarrassed in the asking an the way I’d started to behave like….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 24, 2007 6:32 am
Profile WWW

Nothing in my life could've prepareed me for the sensations which hit me full blast the moment I made the decision to go ahead and do her. I was told before, by my brethren, that there was a species which they knew could give the most out of this erotic encounter. Never did I think that I myself would get to experience what most of my brothers had to die for just to get a vague taste.

My pole, large, muscular and thick, had to actually get stuck at the entrance for a moment before it went in, sliding with the help of her natural lubrication. But that wasn't even enough. I felt myself rasp against her walls, felt it choking my shaft, juicing it as if to coax me to fail at the start. But I won't e thwarted. I held fast, but the feeling was one-of-a-kind. I had never felt it before.

And her face...contorted this way and that, head tossing side to side in an effort to take me in despite my size, it was such a dsiplay of wanton lust...carnal desire...despite her hurt reaction, I knew deep inside, this was the most fulfilling thing I've ever witnessed in my life. I felt like I was king.

Sooner though, I saw her relax. It was my turn to feel the strain. She had started to move up and down...and due to her tightness, made even more tight by my monster, I felt like she was REALLY milking my seed out of me. If she went like this, I'm sure I won't be able to keep on like this.

Quote:
“Yessss, ok now….hmmmm”

It was like her hands was doing it. I could feel my shaft hit her center...is this what they called the cervix?...I knew she was filled to her fullest. I thought I saw a bump form at her tummy where I had thought my cock had hit it, but I guess I was just imagining things. Every movement up and down was indescribable, the feeling more than just arousal. It was something of a much higher level.

Though I was determined not to close my eyes, as I saw her smile, maybe by this time she knew I was feeling this thing. I wondered...how was she feeling now? She had herself stretched more than humanly possible...she had herself filled to the brim. How was she feeling?

Quote:
“so full….like it….you like this too?”

That answered it all.

I held her face near me, looked into her eyes...and I thought I felt something in me which suggested something very human. But I just dismissed it as a result of liking the feelings and sensations too much.

" You tell me...what am I feeling?" I asked, flashing a sly smile, as I started to hold her by her slender waist.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sun Jun 24, 2007 2:34 pm
Profile YIM

Large hands encircled me waist thubms and fingers touching round me slenderness an coaxed me so that once gain me face an his looked at one another through the clear expanse of water. Sensations like I’d never fore experienced danced from tween me legs where his filled me so completely. I felt me nub gainst his torso an began to move me hips in an undulating motion while I held his eyes to mine. Me smile was full an bright…lips parting as the lust ‘gain to take hold of me. I stroked his thickness grabbing it at intervals as it jumped within me … I cold feel every twitch, every throb of its hot fullness as I worked it an me body undulated round it. I kept me self seated upon his shaft, never withdrawing as it bounced an bobbed within me tight embrace, its massive end stroking me insides at me top….

Something rolled over me lips….I think I be positively purring in the feeling emanating form me middle. As I undulated me hips I let me body do the same, me hard nipples contacting his chest, bouncing ‘gainst it then away…each contact sending a jolt of energy down me nerves to me center, a center filled with swirling heat….building as we lovers played out our song of desire an passion….I felt the notes within me head an begain to let the song flow out me throat an open mouth…a song of sounds with no speech, yet rich in meaning an understanding, one he was sure to understand…..

Heals remained locked into his back, giving me purchase to move me hips, me arms an hands coming up to run along his back, racking it with me fingernails, polished an full, carefully taken care of to present themselves in an appealing manner for me lover hanaji, an now this critter…this man of mystery. The slide o’er the muscles that rippled at his back…

Me mouth met his, lips to lips, a charge of pleasure wafting as me roundness met the masculine strength of him….virile this one….strong this one….they cried to me. Me tongue danced inwards as me breasts now pushed into his full chest an me arms pulled me tighter gainst him….Hips moved faster, the muscles of me insides pulsing about him quicker….could I milk his seed without a single thrust….could it be done? I felt the heat, not of friction but of passion build within me….

For a moment I pulled back an with heavy lust filled eyes I looked at him…”I think you like this….but I suppose lots of girls have done this….my first….this way….didn’t know till you …in me…..could ….” The big toothy grin taking o’er me face “this get……yah…..to go…..” talking tween each breath as I worked me muscle harder than I’d known possible to keep the sensations going….me nub rubbing an sending me close to the edge….I never knew If I could really please a man…I wanted to be needed, to not have them have to go find a whore to get thar pleasure….to find that with me an only me after we gots married. Well, that wuz the dream of sorts….course this stuff wuzn’t supposed to be happening fore that day, but I couldn’t help meself right now….now wuz full of lust an desire…to see him spill his seed within me as I did sumthing that I’d never done for suriel, hadn’t even known I could do….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Jun 24, 2007 3:42 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 121 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next