View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 4:32 am

Reply to topic  [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
 Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member) 

Post Re: Alliance Meeting (ADD Agents and Alliance Member)
On wobbly legs I stood behind her, still weak from the recent climax. Even so I had the energy to giggle at this delectable creatures appetite, her tail showing me the way. Leaning o’er I pulled her upwards.

How about we both stand for this occasion, now….jus bend o’er all perty like an grab yur ankles. Now ain’t that sum thing men are always telling yah….bend o’er an grab yur ankles girl, cause we is goin’ for a ride. “ An what a ride, I had a few new ideas this time. A few wrinkles that were sure to make her crazy with lust.

“Aan while I ride yah why don’t you find sum place to stuff that ole tall of yurs” wiggling me own bum As I lined up me well lubricated prick on got ready to spear me self a demon.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:01 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari looked back licking her lips, her tail darted underneath the girl to rub the womans distended anus. The appendage wormed its way into her rectum to begin thrusting in and out, she so wanted Cassie to fuck her deep in the ass it had been so long since sombody had taken her back door. Reaching back she grabbed one of the agents hands and holding it in her own pulled it around and began stroking her cock. "common fuck me....ill make it worth your while common i need your cum bitch"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:44 pm
Profile WWW

Insatiable as it wuz, her desire drove me on. I eased me self in, feeling the tight hole. I’d never done nothing like this, well fingers maybe, or an occasional vibrator on another woman. But fucked them, even with me strap on, never. I reckon men were like that, beasts that would use any hole an had on me an many occasions. I even enjoyed it.

An now I found me self behind the curve of her well rounded ass, sliding in an out of it while the demons tail did the same for me. I held her cock in me hand an pumped, working her with me hand an fingers in an ole fashioned hand job. An with me other I slapped her ass like a cowboy riding some wild stallion.

SMACK….the sound rang out, a fine web of red upon her upturned rump. SMACK…thrusting in an out of her tight rear passage me thighs hitting her rump as I drove me new appendage home.

“Ummm…..do you like me fucking yur tight ass…..Hmmmmm….I iike it…..yes…..”. Maybe there wuz a reason men were beasts…maybe it wuz cause it wuz so enjoyable to use tier shaft on a women in every way.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 06, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza jerked forward with each smack, her rear hole sucking and clenching at the womans member tightly. "oh yes harder...hit me harder" The Demon drooled out the corner of her mouth, her cock throbbing in the girls hand. Cassies ass would begin to get speared harder with her tail, pumping deep and long with slow but powerful thrusts. Breasts rocked back and forth infront of her caused by the constant plowing her ass was receiving. "oh fuck..mmmmmm harder you little bitch"

"its not the dark you have to be afriad of....its whats in it"-Echo Night Beyond

Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:47 am
Profile WWW

That dominating side of me took to the forefront…I smacked her with the palm of me hand till her ass glowed in crimson. The heat of it hit me thighs with each hard thrust. I felt alive an in control as I drove into her. Heat took me, wrapped me in its flames an drove me onwards. I would not falter nor lesson the pace or strength I took her with.

Me own chest bounced with each thrust, me breathing growing ever more ragged as I felt me own cock twitch an grow amazingly harder. Oh…t’wuz a gift indeed to feel what a man felt an understand it. To feel how me cock slide within that tight hole an wuz surrounded in heat.

An for me I loved the tail in me ass, for it reminded me I wuz first an foremost a woman. An the joy of being filled wuz even greater than the joy of filling another. I would thank Kazari for the opportunity to have experienced this, but I would wish to be a woman…for I enjoyed being fucked, having fingers or cocks within me embrace. There wuz jus something about holding another that felt, well, right.

I stroked her cock with me hand ever harder an more urgently. I could feel the strange desire to explode within her building. So different than me own orgasm….yet so similar.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:47 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza cried out every time she was hit, she loved it rarely did anyone want to assume the role over her. She loved being forced down and taken, cassie was doing just that and more. Her own cock pulsed within the girls hand, the demon screaming and moaning in extacy. Leaning back, Kazari turned her head and began kissing the woman as she was pounded from behind with brute force. Hands came up to role her jiggling breasts about claiming as much pleasure as possible. "OH GOD FUCK FUCK FUCK CASSIE GOD DAMN IT I LOVE YOU OHHHH MORE HARDER!"

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:53 pm
Profile WWW

“Oh I’ll fuck yah….but” Me dominate side rose up as I stood o’er her bent o’er body. I could see she loved this game perhaps even more than the actual fucking. An then me mind clicked like a switch had been turned on. I could literally hear it like a changing of the gears.

“But do yah not serve yur mistresses pleasure, then how dare you order me ‘bout.” I pulled me cock from her ass, noting how the hole wuz wide an full. Jamming me thumb in the opening I kept her pinned in place

“Maybe yah need to earn the right to be fucked like yah want to be, If I hadn’t stopped would you have came….came before yur mistress had been pleasured?”

I knelt, me cock now before her face.

“Perhaps yah should clean yur dirty filthy nectar from my cock, an then if yah are real good I might start fucking yah in yur ass once ‘gain. I wiggled me thumb in her tight ass to emphasis what I would be fucking.

“maybe yah should be whipped for being a bad slave….for not seeing to yur mistresses pleasures first.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:29 pm
Profile WWW

Kazari looked at Cassie, she groaned in frustration that once intense pleasure gone now. Leaving her so close very close, the extacy of being over the edge so near yet too far away. The Demon would have shown you was still in charge slapped the girl around some more, but she wasnt able to pleasure has overtaken her senses. "yes..mistress" Kaza reached over taking the womans cock in her hands and licking the rod slowly.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:11 am
Profile WWW

“Ohhh….much better….” Her velvet lips closing on me shaft. The long serpent tongue playing round me nubs now bulbous tip. I waited till she had cleaned all of our mingled juices from me shaft before continuing.

“now bend back o’er…an remember you are not to cum till I do.” I liked the gentle grace of curve that framed her sex an ass. I liked her ass had almost completely closed once more as she had cleaned her juices form me shaft. When she had bent all the way over I let me hands rub along her back side, occasionally slipping fingers across her tight wet pussy an playing them along the ring of her ass.

SMACK…me hand pummeled her back side to send the fleshy curves to jiggling. A hrasher red amoung the glow already there. I took immense delight in knowing she enjoyed it as well. Delight in the way she called out.

SMACK…lower, across the stretched skin an the lips of her moist pussy. Oh..the music of her cries of pleasure….

“Yah really enjoy this don’cha….should have said sum thing…I wonder…would you cum with me jus spanking yah if I said yah could?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:15 pm
Profile WWW

Kaza couldnt talk, she had her face pressed into the floor. Her drool and sweat pouring off her, the intense heat of sexual plasure racked her vering being. Her cock jutted out throbbing up and down seeking release, pussy clenching and dripping with womanly fragerance. The demon coulde only look up at Cassie, Tail came around to wrap that womans love phallus in a tight embrace. She stroked Cassie with her tail all the while moaning to herself, nails scratching across the floor in frustration.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Profile WWW

“Tis good you do what I ask. You make yur mistress proud slave. “ Watching her antics as she tried to prevent her body form cumming in the pleasure of the moment.

“so you do like a little pain as well….” Her tail played along me shaft, caressing it like a hand would. Lining me self up I slid the end of me ‘gainst her still wide hole.

SMACK…her ass jiggled as I drove me self into her with all me strength. I could see her back bow, her face forced into the floor. She withered on the end of me, impaled like a fish, still alive an wriggling. White hot sparks danced cross me own vision as her tight hole gripped me. Slowly I pulled me self back till I no longer remained within an listened to her whimper is delight.

“yah want me to do that again?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Kaza looked back at Cassie and nodded slowly, her cock hurt pulsing with need. The pressure was growing almost to great for her, it felt like her core was ready to explode. "please! fuck my ass harder mistress!" The demon ran claws down the floor leaving marks, her tail urgently tugged on that shaft. Face flushed, breasts mashed into the floor and breathing more ragged. Kaza felt her head swim, her anal muscles milked and squeezed at the thick shaft inside.

Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

I suppose I could be a tease. But then it wuz good for a slave to learn their place an know they served yur pleasure. For me…well me pleasure wuz teasing the demon before me. Slowly I eased me self into her, feeling every twitch of her muscles. Every once of me will went towards that slowness. Oh…how I wanted to simply plunge inwards. To drive me body against hers o’er an o’er, I reckon that’s why men did those sorts of things. Lord have mercy, but it wuz hard not too.

Her ragged breathes were music to me ear. An as I tugged upon the hard pulsing shaft I could feel the strain clean through to it from her desperation.

“Yur mistress will fuck you as she pleases…an right now it greatly pleases me to go slow an easy…to feel you squirm in desire….oh yes…you are a good slave. One that pleases me greatly, I suggest you continue to do so.” The temptations her body offered. The way even her ass now clenched at me cock an ttied to pull the cum from me. ohhhh, sooo that’s how it felt when I did it to a man. I wondered how that could stop themselves…I pulled back out for a moment to breath….to collect me self. An to cover I smacked that wonderful red ass of hers.

Whack……”yur ass is sinfully delightful….” Whack…..only then did I enter her once more.

“Now squeeze for your mistress…show her what yah got.”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:48 am
Profile WWW

Kaza nodded, her muscles clenched that member like a glove. She tried her best to force the girl to be unable to pull out, her own phallus twitching uncontrollably inside her dominators hand. Oh how she would have loved to just gush forth her very being upon the floor, but she knew what would happen if she did. Body trembling, her tail slithered down and shot straight up penetrating the agents pussy from beneath. "MMMM! MORE PLEASE GIVE ME MORE!"

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:58 am
Profile WWW

I halted…stopping right in me tracks as the tail wiggled within me sopping channel. I loved it…loved the feel of it working in an out of me. But I had not given permission…had not told her she could do such a thing.

“I did not give you permission to use yur tail on me pussy….remove it…NOW….” I let her comply with me demands as she whimpered her ass in the air. “So I tell you not to cum…an you decide to use yur tail on me without me permission. Should I simply deny you my touch an send you on yur way…hmmm….no….Perhaps fitting punishment, but…there might be better. What do you think yur punishment should be…. Give me two options. If I like at least one I will punish you with it. If I like neither then you will suffer the punishment of me choice without a word. I might even tell you to remove me cock, an then who will fuck you in the ass….thinks carefully slave, yur future pleasure depends on it. “

I did not let her rise, or change a thing with her position. Instead, I let me fingers kneed her sore ass and play across the heat of me earlier strikes. One never knew where it would all lead. …..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:05 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 362 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25  Next