View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 12:17 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
 Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai) (Finished) 

Post Re: Graduation day, Shokushu HS - (Kouzakai)
The grin upon me face grew ever wider. A smirk as I saw the chances of the captain diminish an me own increase. The lord in heaven does not help those that do not help themselves. So I gave a silent thanks to me lord an slide into the seat with the LT….the blush growing on me cheeks when he whispered those words of endearment.

Sliding ‘gainst his skin, I used me body like a giant sponge to spread the soap. Rubbing, always rubbing me breasts an taught tummy along his chest an shoulders. Feeling his protective arms ‘bout me, his breathe upon me ear. Tantalizing close, the merest whisper of air soft an warm along me neck. A twitchin’ and a throbbin ‘gainst me belly I felt the full heat of his waiting an ready shaft. If ever there wuz a moment when the wrongs were right this wuz it. I let me hand wander tween our closely held bodies. Let it snake its way tween us till I could grasp the full head of him.

Leg muscles bunched, lifting me bum into the air. With me hand I slide him along the petals to me flower. Wet an luscious, blood filling me lips an making um all rosy an puffy. I slide him, making me body ready to accept the monster within.

Minutes seemed to pass as me body froze in place, the words reverberating in me head. His words…his desires. Had I not said I’d be willing to watch his back, to be his dagger. Though this…this had not quite been what I had in mind. ‘assassin’, not what any girl ever thinks of her life when she is young. No, he did not say princess….queen, not even jester.

Assassin, the word was dark an black all on its own. A dagger in the night, a bullet in the back. it all seemed so wrong…so very wrong. An yet so right. Could I not have the power to destroy the ones that did things to girls that had been done to me. Wuz this gods way of telling me he had heard me prayer an would loosen me unto the world as his avenging angel? Would the LT be gods voice to me for who must die?

Thus I sat, still as a crouching leopard….legs quavering ever so slightly from holding me posed above the thick hard shaft, its head at me entrance. Still……wondering, mind working an spinning, eyes absent as if nobody wuz home. But deep inside the arguments for an ‘gainst were taking place. The offer not yet rejected or accepted…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 03, 2008 3:47 pm
Profile WWW

There was the calm of something as the Lieutenant went ahead to take his prize. Her body on top of his, her breasts rubbing against cold, wet scales, him breathing the energy bought about by this shower of water...this was pure bliss, sheer heaven, and he was king once more.

She was so delirious with lust. Perhaps the frustrations bought about by earlier distractions and the fact that she was in a war before had gone to express themselves as pent up lustful frustration. He was going to capitalize on this though, make her so lost in her lust that she would consent without even being coerced to consent.

" Ahhh...yes...succumb, girl." he said, smiling." I know you've been longing for this...and I as well..."

Kouzakai ran his hands over her, rubbing her skin ever so gently. He moved his hands over her breasts, all bubbly with soap, and squeezed them firmly. He felt their mass...soft, yet firm at the same time...her nipples puffy with desire. Her eyes so glazed with the thought of making this beast hers...oh would he ever go for it.

" I'm sure the ADD would not disagree when you become my assassin." he said. " Think of it as a double-job. You, tracking me down to kill me, when in truth, you're going to track me down so that you'll know who to kill."

You're dedicated to how I'm killing you.

A member of the Archanius Alliance, Lieutenant.
The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:45 am
Profile YIM

His body rubbed back ‘gainst mine. His hands upon me skin. A light caress that found me breasts an gently squeezed. His fingers lightly brush the hard points of me nipples, puffy with pending pleasure, till they ache for rougher attentions. Hands….or is it tentacles grope me bum, massaging the full curves, getting the blood to flow and heat.

Heat, sits at me entrance. Hot an ready as it throbs ‘gainst me. An in this moment I am mesmerized not by sensations an touches but by the words in me head, an the ones he speaks. I hunt. Yes, I do. The target sits before me…under me….his hands an arms ‘bout me. I hunt an hunger. Yes.

Have I not wanted this? I lick me lips, a brief thought coalescing from the fog that rolls through me mind. Wanted, desired….to feel the heat, to be needed….to seek vengeance. But is this the role that god wants of me life? How I do want him. I want to feel him deep inside, want to feel the heat of him to melt the ice of me heart an soul. I want him to smack me …..hmmmmm? yes….

No, the taking of a life with a bullet to the back. Life is sacred. I wuz meant to give life. Me body designed to carry a living replication of sorts till it is ready to come forth an then nurture it till it can forage on its own in this vest world…or is it galaxy? Do I turn the other cheek as the good book says. Do I let them rape me…an turn to let them do it all ‘gain, to me or sum one else? Is that not the road of a Christian. Should I not show love an ….

Hands distract me. Heat flares in me belly even more so with me minds denial. Why do I delay? Because this is a decision that needs careful thought…needs not the confusion brought on by lust or is it love. Perhaps therein lays the answer…..

“What would you do for me? Do yah love me, would yah honor me above all those other girls, an give me the seat in yur lap, forsaking all others while I am beside yah? I am confused KouzaKia, an yur hands an dick are not helping. Hmmmmm…..like that……do yah want me for more than jus the sex an the killing….do yah want to hold me, share with me, be me companion, me partner in crime so to speak?”

The dream of the white picket fence, the husband, the kids once more trying to assert itself but twisting as me whole world had twisted this day. An alien….ohhhh the sex, his touch…his hard throbbing shaft within me. Kids…there would be none. Could I stomach the knowledge that while I wuz away he had other girls in his bed. Could I?....Had I not prepared a bed for him an given o’er to him another for his pleasure knowing his very nature.

The heat made me dizzy…even with the cool water drizzling down from above I felt the fire. All if it seemed wrong, an bad, an dirty. Did the lord above see me as a soul ready for heaven…. Gasping I lost the train of thought as the tentacle brushed me nub an sent the embers of me heart surging once more.

“ohhhhh….stop that…no….yes….Why do you have to feel so good?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:03 am
Profile WWW

" No...sadly it won't work that way." the Lieutenant spoke, as he went on and gently pinched her nipples between his forefinger and his thumb.

Her back arched, Kouzakai watched her jugs bounce gleefully in fron of him, as he explained the sort of galactic workings between the ADD and the Alliance, and the way that things had been for the past century or so since the beginning of space travel in this galaxy.

" I am a space pirate and you...are an agent. More so, I live for the hunt. You should learn that in this place, there will never be a world where one can live in peace." He said, starting to flick his tongue against the tip of her engorged nubs. " The world you think of can only be found in your mind, and as much as you want it to exist, it will never exist."

" However..." he continued, strangely smiling. " There are ways in which we can make this place exist, if only for a fleeting moment...and how we make it so depends on you...and I..."

Kouzakai felt her lower herself onto him, but he kept her from putting in the wholeness of his shaft into herself. Sort of making the wait agonizingl longer, but it would be for the best. He wanted this to be long and hard, and pleasurable...since he knew that when this is over, it will be long again before he could even encounter her.

" You do know, of course..." he said, " That you will become a tool of eradication for both the ADD...and the Alliance, once you accept this final parting 'gift'."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 10, 2008 4:34 am
Profile YIM

It wuzn’t fair, not this playing with me when I wuz trying to be all serious. Worse thing wuz I really liked it an wuz less an less inclined to argue with him an more inclined to jus wiggle me middle till he sat deep inside me, filling me….an holding me.

“ummm…It….it don’t have to be like that….ohhhh….you rascal you, not fair. Making me head all muddled when I’m trying to be sierious like. Why do yah keep saying agent. I ain’t no secret agent an I got no idea what the ADD thing is. An yur speaking in riddles. “

I put me index finger ‘gainst his mouth an held it lightly upon his wide lips. “Shhhh, no more of this talk. I wannah be with yah, give me a vow the kind a nice sensible girl would wannah hear, not sum rubbish ‘bout e-rad-a-ca-tion an final gifts. I want it, but for more than fleetin’ moments….seems I want a lot of things but don’t seem to get um…is that it….yah got a thing for earth girls an got it hard….”

I giggled as I felt an thought ‘bout the hardness tween me legs. The one who’s thick end me juices had started to trickle o’er making it slick an ready. I ached to hold it inside…ached….I say.

“why is it I pick the bad boy? Is it cause I try an be good….an …an … too much has happened, I don’t know how to make sence of this an all these nightmares that cloud me head. Like this day is not the first time we met. Yet, yet that seems impossible cause I ain’t had nobody else in me bed, cept…cept in me nightmares. An the longer I am away from school the more they haunt me. ‘Cept when yah hold me, when yur around. An yah want me to go off on sum fools errand do yah?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:51 pm
Profile WWW

All this sophisticated talk was making her head get all muddled up and aching-like. Now this must have been big stuff for a girl to take in, after all, and she wasn't ready for the compelling truth yet...that this universe was one big battlefield, and that like it or not, this path had been thrust upon her without a choice as to take it or not.

" I guess...after all, you're still too...'young'...for this..." he said. " Then, I guess I'll leave it up to you."
The Lieutenant looked at Captain Carribean without so much as batting an eyelash, and gave her a simple wink.

" Now...where were we?"

" Ah, yes..." he ran his hand up and down her back, " Don't think about...the Alliance and the ADD..."

He cupped her breasts, making them bulge in his hands. That same, familiar feeling...he licked her cheeks.

" Forget about everything else, for now..."
And then...a kiss of pure passion, unbridled lust...

" For now...think only of the pleasure."

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:25 am
Profile YIM

An suddenly me poor muddled mind sank into oblivion. One kiss, one gods rotten kiss an all me thoughts turned to mush. Nothing mattered except the moment. Nothing except the hot spear tween me legs that nature an gravity to care to let me melt right around.

Our bodies met, mine yearning for his touch. His acting similarly. Hands ran their course along me body, finding familiar zones that sent me heart to racing an me breath to moans. I needed him. I needed this to be what is wuz. Close, loving, gentle for know. An yet if it wuz to be our last time for a while I needed it to be unforgettable as well.

I thought of him. That big lug of an alien man. The one that even now filled me with his strength an stamina among other more physical things. The one who’s hands explored me tender aching breasts with such skill an sent white hot spears of joy across me nerves. Me entire body tingled with anticipation. Me skin seemed to yearn for an crawl to his touch of its own accord.

Slowly I ‘gan to move in his lap. Sliding me self along the hard shaft…upwards, gently rubbing me chest along his scaly skin….then back down, craning me neck to continue the passionate kiss. I flung me arms round his neck an prepared to hang on for all me life. Only now did the ride ‘gin. The ride of a life time.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:34 pm
Profile WWW

The feeling of such a familiar piece of tender flesh awakens the monster's hidden desires, his deepest, darkest secrets...and here, in the midst of the mistfall, in the middle of a war that was in its dying moments, and in the company of two beautiful valkyries, he forgets himself and his regalia as the Lieutenant, and lets go.

Kouzakai's lips share the flame of his passion, the resilient ember fanned by his lust as he takes hold of his prize and lets himself go. His kisses become more steamy, more emotional, more lust-filled than ever. Gentle pecks are followed by hard sucking...his tongue becomes more and more involved. Kouzakai invokes the beast, and finally, he awakens.

At last, when his kisses arrive once again at the twin peaks, his tongue does the work and twirls around one nipple. He tightens, and pulls on it, not too gentle but not too firm either.

" I know you like that..."

As he releases his mouth takes the next turn and clasps around the turgid flesh, sucking hard and then soft, and then an erratic crescendo of hard and soft teasing as Kouzakai plays with the voluptous creature on top of him.

As if that wasn't enough, all the motions were constantly burying Kouzakai's tool into Cassie's relatively dry hole, and by then the tip was already inside her hole.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:17 am
Profile YIM

I did like that. He knew me as if we had been lovers for years not mere hours. Hazy lust filled dreams echoed in me mind of times gone by as if in another life I had known him, this alien born of the sea. Yet even as he slide inside me it felt right. Like me place in life wuz sitting in his lap, his large arms encircling me, his shaft sliding in an out of me.

Soooo very large, so very wonderful. He filled me an teased me. Me heart sped up, a constant thumping in me chest as me lungs expanded to bring in the much needed air tween each moan as that wonderful shaft found itself deeper an deeper an me own body responded by getting wetter an wetter.

I met his kisses with me own. Lips buzzing in delight at having found his. Tongues dancing with one another in the white hot embrace of our mouths. The moans as he slides deeper within are caught in his hot mouths embrace and only the muffled mews reach the outside world of mist an rain. I lose me self in that embrace till all that remains of the world is the gentle patter of rain upon me skin an the heat of his body.

It therefore comes as a shock as other hands, soft and small join in. Fingertips sliding down me spine. Warmth at me back as two hard points press at me flesh and another mouth works its way along me neck.

An then their were three….as one. One hot steamy body moving as one. Large strong hands pull me closer, seem to crush me in their embrace, Small soft hands slide round me front an worm their way along me belly an breasts. Lips to me lips. More lips to me neck and back. With one hand I reach back an welcome her, twining fingers in her hair, holding her head to me.

I will share….it is only right.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:57 am
Profile WWW

Lost in thoughts, he had forgotten about...her.

They were lost in the embrace that they had created when extra hands decided to join the effort. He had not actually thought about Mischa being around but soon enough, when he opened his eyes momentarily, there was no mistake that Mischa was sharing her body with him.

She was nuzzling her neck while Kouzakai owned her lips. Such delicate kisses and such gentle touches meant for a female, and meant to be given by a female. While he represented the strength and usual roughness needed to turn someone on, she was there to fan the embers of desire with gentle touches and soft caress. That was now ying and yang, male and female, working together to create an even more satisfying experience so hard to escape from.

Kouzakai smiled as he let go of her lips and looked at the areas Mischa were touching. The girl was as knowledgeable as he was of the human psyche, and it seemed all the years she spent studying the human anatomy and the human nerve sense were not just for killing someone, but actually for the event that she needed to please someone.

So it might be forgiven that Kouzakai had not actually entered his shaft all the way into Cassie's awaiting love canal. Let it hang, he actually thought. Let it hang in the air and make her wait. He wanted to have fun for the time being.

And it was like Mischa knew what he was waiting for, when she suddenly looked into his eyes, and grabbed under Cassie's breast, lifting them up and supporting them up to the level of the monster's mouth.

They each gave one a wink, as Kouzakai began lapping Cassie's breasts, paying attention to her nipples, as if prepping them up.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:43 am
Profile YIM

Warm happy sensations swept me from the pain of me past an into the pleasures of the moment. Hands, male and female swam upon me body to gently caress it. I felt as though I wuz a cloud, flouting as gentle touches stroked me an molded me into sum thing more. I knew deep inside when I came through this I would be different. Sum how recreated molded…ready for what wuz to be.

Cotton candy, sweet upon a tongue, that’s what I was. A stick held me in place, a stick I would have loved to be buried deeper within me but it had stopped moving, an instead teased at me. Tongues lapped at me sugary goodness. Played with me like I was candy…all pink an newly spun. A treat, an yet far more. They wanted me. Not jus for the treat that melted on their tongues but each for deeper reasons of their own. How could I do naught but bask in such delight. To be wanted, needed.

“ummmmmm” I let me self be putty in their hands. I relished the soft gentle hands of a woman upon me breasts, offering them up to the tongue of the beast before me, a beast that teased me with his lack of movement within me depths. ‘Oh, but two could play this game’, I thought to me self.

I opened me eyes to look at this wonderful alien man. Felt his tentacles slither past me, perhaps to play with the woman to me back in ways I could not. I gazed at him as I took an squeezed his still shaft. Furrowing me brows in concentration I started with the head of him…then slowly released an worked the next inch squeezing jus behind the curve of him. O could do nothing more till he buried himself within me. But it wuz a promise…made not once but now o’er an o’er. The look upon his face priceless, me own grin growing as his tongue an mouth played along me breasts.

He circled me like living prey, and I circled back. A dance in our lovemaking as we both sought to drive the other o’er the edge. If I lost I would have to blame the fact that he had help. The soft mew of pleasure that blew upon me ear did nothing to improve me ability to force him to the next level. I swear there wuz a glint in his eyes, the type a prize fighter gets when he sees his adversary weaken….perhaps this dance wuz silly….a strange thing to do in the midst of sex. But then maybe each of us wanted the other to need them more. Still, twos sets of hands an two set of lips wuz jus not fair….

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 16, 2008 6:52 pm
Profile WWW

It has been such a long, long time...

This familiar feeling...

Can it be?

Kouzakai feels a dormant feeling stir in him as such beauty was presented before him, and his actions are guided more by instinct rather than by well-thought acts. More of impulse than pre-ordained prerogatives. He was more a creature of habit right now than a creature of sense. After all...he was a monster.

His mouth was no stranger to dislocating, and that it did, if only to accomodate the entire roundness of Cassie's tender breasts. They were enticing, causing him to hunger even more so than he should. Her breasts fit snugly into his mouth, and Kouzakai began his macabre sucking...an entire breast inside his mouth, it was not human, certainly.

His tentacles came alive, and went behind the girl to caress Mischa's pwn body. It was still young...after all, she was a prodigy, and she was still young when she received her stripes. Yet...fascinating how very little of a touch to her can cause her very considerable pleasure.

Her nipples stood on attention, barely a moment after being rasped at, and she was already moaning like a cat in heat, after only a few touches here and there...my, my, the sad life of organizational work.

All these were being caused, unknowingly or otherwise, by the one person who seemed to know him better too...Cassie, and her wonderful body.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:08 am
Profile YIM

A memberance, the flash of déjà vous. Like we had been here before…not like this perhaps, but I had known the intimacies with him before…school? A pool….the Ocean….could it be? One could not think straight with his maw encircling the ripe melon of me breast. His tongue circled an played with me turgid nipple for tugging playfully with the ring. I cried out in joy an pleasure as white hot sparks jumped along me nerves an up me spine.

No…the hands that played along me all soft an feminine were new, no memories of that at all, but they felt all to wonderful. More so as she let her hand slide downwards, fingers finding the small ring of gold an playfully tugging in it, pulling the hood from me nub.

I gasped once more as her light touch caressed the center of me. Heat flared cross me middle an into me belly. For once I lost me concentration an jus wuz…no longer did I stroke the end of him. Me legs weakened….knees sliding outwards as I sank down. An as I sank I felt him enter me more deeply. A warm hard mass of joy an pleasure stabbing deeper an deeper into me till I wuz pinned in place by the length of him. I felt him, felt him all the way to the ends of me an their he pressed inwards, forcing the air from me lungs in a hiss of happiness. Oh, lord did he fill me in all the right ways.

Arching me back I took him fully, offering both me breast and me body to the delights of his touch. An as I arched backwards the woman behind me melted into me body. Her head o’er mine, hand tilting me head. Lips stroking me own, and then kissing, long an hard. Soft full lips, locked with me own. Tongues swirling in the hot open embrace of our mouths.

It wuz now….pleasure, joy…happiness….the memberances of yesterday gone like a fleeting image of the ghost.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:26 pm
Profile WWW

He felt the rings as he circled his tongue around the small nub of joy, felt it as the tongue starts to wrap around and pull at the small flesh.

Ah, of course...

Kouzakai then drew the tit out of his mouth, and bit on the ring, pulling on it softly, softly, till the tiny nub stretches out and reaches out into space, being manipulated by the teeth and the mouth of the monster.

On top of that...

He felt her squirming so much, that he could not control her ascent. Seemingly like an ascent to madness, the next thing afterwards could not be stopped, and that was when he felt her muscles refract and that caused her to slide down without effort on his thick, long pole.

It causes such a crescendo, a psychedelic state in which a whisper of a dream makes itself felt...something from long ago, seas of a primordial reckoning, deep within it, two souls joined together to dance a dance that is forbidden...

Joined by another...

Mischa was expert in covering up anything that might seem out of place, and that was evident tonight. Kouzakai's lust shots up anew as he sees the spectacle before him, the liplock between Cassie, the fledgling agent-to-be, and Mischa, pride of the ADD's flotilla...

If only they could see her now.

The Archanius Alliance
Terror of the Deep

Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:14 am
Profile YIM

With me lips still caressing the soft female at me back I ‘gan to move up an down upon him. Feeling every inch move within me. Lust filled me heart an soul. One mouth on mine, one on me breast, me insides filled to the very top of me.

Oh did he stretch me. But I no longer feared the monster tween his thighs for I had held it before. An now I held it once more. Parts of me ached in all the right ways. I tingling heat sped through me body from the point of him deep inside me. I swore that if I held him within me I would still burst at some point outta jus the way he felt.

Raven hair encircled me head breasts moving higher on me back as she seemed to slide up an down now. As if she too had found sum thing long an hard tween her thighs. We moved as one. Moaning into one another’s mouths as the passion took us. I felt he body undulate with me, a sweet serpentine dance. Sandwiched tween the hot flesh of me lovers I found the edge creeping up on me faster than I would have thought possible. Already me insides ached for release…already I wanted to scream out in joy….

I screamed, our lips parting….screamed of lust, desire, an joy. A happy noise that ended in the falling water long before it could bounce from a wall. Stars exploded, lights flashed, an fireworks roared across the heavens above me.

I no longer wished to be a nun.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:44 am
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next