View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 6:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie) 

Post Re: A Dragon's Treasure (Ryujin an Cassie)
I pounded against her raised backside, loving the intense heat and pressure that surrounded every inch of my shaft. All I could do to keep her steady was to hold onto her thigh as she received my attentions to both of her lower holes. Every yelp that escaped from her sweet lips drove me on to go further and harder, the sound of pain mixed with the pleasure behind it. All I could do was grip her leg more tightly, leaving large finger and claw marks.

My right hand left her abused ass and slowly slid up her body, caressing the soft, creamy skin until it reached her left tit. I proceeded to give it the same rough treatment I had given it's twin, rolling and moulding the pliant mound of flesh between my fingers. Every so often I would twist the nipple, making the chain pull on on her clit and other nipples some more. As I did I would divert a part of my tongue to stroke her enflamed nub, never leaving her sugary depths.

I pressed my lips to her pink vulva and sucked with all my might. I had planned to simply eat her out and kiss her before she reached climax but that was proving difficult. Simply leaving my tongue out of my mouth would let the juices drip off and simply holding them in my mouth would let my own saliva dilute the flavor. I wanted her to drink deeply of herself. My only course of action was to hold my mouth over her womanhood and keep her fluids from dispersing an then suck them into my mouth and hold them in my maw.

Meanwhile my tongue was stirring around inside of her tight tunnel, dragging across her sensitive inner walls and thrusting in an out. Not long after I felt I had enough of her succulent nectar collected I felt her hot holes approaching climax. I pull my mouth from her cunt and tug her head up with the leash, pulling her lips to mine I pass her fluids into her mouth accompanied by my tongue.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

e-hentai homepage. requires you register to view the best stuff.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:42 am
Profile YIM

Pleasure in the pain swirls round me head. He uses me as a mad man might. Pounding his shaft in an out of me tight bum, making me gaps in pain and whither in pleasure. Me whole body bounces with each thrust. The chains drawn tight than loose…pain….pleasure….an sum how I keep me self form the edge as he has asked. Sum miracle stays me orgasm.

Till the touch of his lips to mine. I taste me own juices. I taste the very essence of me, female, warm, sweet, everything good with life. I cry out at into the mouth that covers mine. Round the tongue that swirls within me. A long howl of pleasure an ecstasy as muscles contract…then let loose with each thundering climax. One after another in an endless wave that threatens to sweep me with it.

“OAAAHHHHHHhhhhh….ahhhhh….oohh…ummm…..” Guttural beastly noises that blend with the slurpy noises of hard fast love making. At the moment it matters not wether I held out long enough. Only the waves of pleasure matter. Only the dragon that pounds thata pleasure into me o’er an o’er matters to me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:45 am
Profile WWW

I could feel her anus spasming and contracting around me as she came, set off by the rush of her own juices I released into her mouth. My cock grinds into her harder and faster as I feel my own orgasm approaching. Seizing her leash in y left hand again, I yank her up so that she sits upon my lap. Grabbing her hips I pump her up and down on my pulsating shaft, reaming her clenching asshole as her flower gushed it's orgasmic juices over the both of us.

I throw my face up and roar out my climax, dust and small rocks falling from the ceiling as it reverberates throughout the cave. Searing hot wads of cum shoot out of my cock into anal cavity, overcoming the already intense heat of her constricting sphincter. Animalistic grunts and growls emanate from my throat as I ride out my orgasm inside of her, crushing my lips against her's and forcefully wrestling her tongue. The sounds of her muffled moans and yelps was mixed with the sound of the leash slapping against her exposed flesh and the chains binding her clit and breast buds as they bounced to and fro.

After almost a minute, my orgasm subsided. Still crouching with my crimson haired sex slave in my lap, cock still buried inside of her, and panting I pull her against my chest, stroking her hair and back gently. "That was very good. You were terrific Cassie." I say as I release her arms from their confining prison. "You did very well to hold on for so long. And your ass felt soo good. Letting the others go in exchange for you was the right decision."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:26 am
Profile YIM

In me own joy I feel him expand…feel the heat of his seed pour into me body. A second orgasm follows on the heels of the first, brought on by nothing more than me masters own pleasure. Me whole bottom feels wet an wonderful as I me own cry joins me masters. Our mouths met…and the cries become muffled in the hot wet dance of tongues. I can taste his passion as I move to better pleasure him. At long last neither of us move, our breaths coming in fast pants…..an then he speaks.

How proud he makes me feel with his words. I have done the right thing an been rewarded by god in heaven with the joy an pleasure me flesh has felt. Could it be, that I desire this for me self? That I can find such joy in serving others with all me heart an mind?

Me back straightens an melts into his chest. Me body still pinned upon his shaft as I rub me hands absently along me legs. Then inwards, feeling the wet lips of me sex, the glow of orgasm upon me. I touch me self an feel the sparks fly as I curl me body into me masters heat. I feel aglow, warm, content…happy even. All this an I am yet a slave.

I wiggle, letting me masters shaft move about in me bum.

“Master….thank you….for…..for showing me” heat colors me face, I want to hide from his gaze, want to retreat but I cannot…,

“For showing me the pleasures of a slave.” I drop me eyes, cheeks full of heat an turn me face to avoid showing it. would I have believed it so? No wonder Hanaji enjoyed our times together. Even the pain wuz forgotten in the heat of the pleasure.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:38 pm
Profile WWW

I cup her cheek, feeling the heat flow through it as I make her face me. I gaze longingly down at her, slowly licking my lips at seeing the crimson stain of a deep blush across her face. Searching in her eyes, two emeralds in a sea of red, for any sign, no matter how small, that her words were false and I could find none. She lacked any kind of deception or guile in her eyes or words. More than that she was happy with the results of her work and utterly content in her servitude to me as she pressed her body against mine.

"So beautiful." I say caressing her cheek before I pull her into a kiss. Gently, tenderly our lips met and the tip of my tongue pushed past her lips to meet hers. I held the kiss for what seemed like forever as our tongues played and twined together. Finally I broke the kiss and seized her hips, "And we've only just begun." Slowly I pulled her off of my shaft, my seed leaking out of her rectum and the head coming out with a wet pop. I set her down on the altar and turned to the cart. Picking up an ornate wooden box decorated with gold, and small scales of emeralds and rubies. I open the box and lower it just enough to allow her to see inside of it, but only if she had the courage to move up so she could peer inside. "A gift for you, my beautiful princess."

Without warning the head of a small golden chinese dragon whips out of the box, hissing and growling and clutching the the wooden edge of the box. Suddenly the rest of it's body flies up out of the box, curling and twisting it's long snake-like body before hissing agains and launching itself at her. Before it's teeth and claws can find her flesh, I seize the lithe little creature, bringing it to face even as it hissed and screeched in protest. Carefully hissing a reply back to the creature it becomes calm and docile, curling about my fingers as I bring it back to Cassie. Taking her right hand I let the little dragon uncurl itself from my fingers and crawl across her arm until it reaches her bicep. It shrank and flattened itself against her flesh as it's body looped around her arm, the fur on it's tail and mane changing into emeralds, it's eyes, claws and teeth transforming into blood red rubies.

"This is my gift and the mark of my claim to you." I say taking up her leash in my right hand, "You will never be able to remove it, nor can anyone else. It is made of pure gold, but it will move with you so it doesn't restrict your movement. Should we be separated, you will be aware of my presence if I am drawing near." I slip my left hand between her legs and push my middle finger up into her slick folds, "That and a few other... side effects." I say pumping my finger in and out of her.

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:37 pm
Profile YIM

His claws cup me face delicately an turn me eyes back to gaze into his. For a long while he seems to hold me thus, as if searching me very depths for sum thing I cannot fathom. An yet when the words come from his mouth I can do nothing but shiver in excitement. The thought he finds me attractive, that he utters those words seems to make whatever I must do worth it. Even as he pulls from me I know it is not over. An when he returns with the fancy book I can only look in awe an wonder.

Me heart beats faster, me breathe in the barest of snatches. That he would honor me with a gift, teasing me with its contents as he opens it jus ottah me view. Stretching, craning me neck a peer o’er the edge an it jumps…jumps at me an me body recoils in terror. I shriek in surprise, as if a mouse scampers towards me, an react accordingly. Me body jumps back in surprise an fear…heart thundering in me chest. The things hisses an claws the air before me face. Dare I move further away?

An yet me master rescues me from the choice, seizing the small golden dragon in his claws an bidding it to remain still. He reaches out an hold me hand like a lover might. The small dragon so close…Trust…I must trust this great creature with me life for he is me master. But I have to wonder if the lil guy won’t bite or gnaw at me all the same.

Me pulse quickens as it slowly crawls up me arm as I am uncertain of its or me masters intent. But he is me master in all ways, should I fear his intent? Is it not a gift, sum things he Desires to give me? then it cannot be bad as it curls ‘bout me arm an becomes a warm band of gold an gems upon me bicep.

“ohhhh….master it is too much.” As I hold me arm an gaze at the intricate texture of its surface. The leash goes taught an still I marvel at the way the light reflects from the jewels. I swear it tingles on me arm like it desires to wrap me in its embrace. Lust an desire seem to flow from it. I…I…. I feel his finger before it is there as if a deep yearning reaches out to me an I spread me legs scant inches jus before the thick digit enters me. Me master…Sum how I feel him close at hand moments before he is there. The finger sends a thrill down me nerves. The fire, never out, flares at his touch an at last me gaze looks directly into his eyes.

“Master” not a question nor a command….jus a point of fact.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:01 pm
Profile WWW

I snapped my teeth in excitement as I pumped my finger in and out of her drooling cunt faster, churning it around inside of her. The arm band had the added side effect of increasing my arousal as well when it is first worn, and sometimes made me act out of character.

I pulled my finger out of her and wiped the tip off on the top of her left cheek, leaving a streak of her fluids on her face before stuffing it back in with two more fingers. I furiously finger fucked the fiery redhead, her fluids gushing forth from her hot slit to cover my hand as I grabed the base of her leash and crushed my lips agaisnt her's. The collar worked it's magic and most of the leather outfit retracted back into it, leaving behind black, lacy silk armgloves and a matching pair of thigh highs. The chains connecting the rings popped off with a snap in response to my unconscious thoughts, removing the obstructing chain as I pulled my hand out of her folds again to cup her perky right tit. I smeared the sweet juices all over her perky mound, bringing it to a fine lather before doing the same with the other. I dropped the leash and whipepd my hand behind her back to grasp a handful of her silky hair, pulling until she arches her back, making her thrust out her tits doing so. I savagely licked the sheen of her fluids off of her breasts, still holding her by the hair until I had finished.

It wasn't until I had completely licked cleaned her breasts that I grabbed her by the hips and lifted her off the dais, spinning myself around to sit down. Holding her over the tip of my cock, I lean back a little and push her down onto my shaft until I am completely sheathed inside her. I reach behind me and take up the leash in my left hand again, letting it come around from behind me. As it is, I have to push the lead away from myself to pull her toward me. Sticking a finger into her ass I give the leash a tug, "Move."

Ryujin's bio

Grosque's bio

Last edited by Ryujin on Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Nov 03, 2008 1:37 am
Profile YIM

His fingers found the moist sanctuary of me sex an plunged within. Gasping with each thrust I felt the love an joy of a slaves own devotion to her master. He had provided me with such wonderful gifts.

Gold still felt warm an alive upon me arm. But it was the other gift….the gift of being able to let go of the beast within. Of being able to enjoy the things he did to me an had me do to him that truly was an even more precious gift than the gold about me arm. Now I could enjoy those fingers….feel their warmth an wiggle with abandon as he stroked me. I found ways to change the angle, to feel him ‘gainst me, pushing a different part of me insides with each thrust.

His hands departed me an I sighed in frustration. The smell of me own juices driving me crazy as he slathered them upon me cheek an breasts. I arched into that touch….tried to make it sum thing more but me master had his own ideas. Instead he savagely pulled me ‘gainst him, using me hair to control me head an pull me body into a shape pleasing to him. Inside I grew ever more excited. There wuz no me, instead I had his strength..his desires and it thrilled me to no end to think he would use me as he wished.

Me scalp tingled in pain as he moved his hand an pulled me hair. With back arched me breasts become his toys to play with. That wonderful tongue rasped ‘gainst the swollen buds an sent shivers of pleasure across me body. Closing me eyes I enjoyed the delectable dance of pain an pleasure within me body an let me mouth hang open to utter the guttural call of nature.

Once more he moves me like the toy I am. Once more he slips inside me, pushing his warmth deep within me. Heat radiates outwards from me center….his hard stiff member now deep within me sacred place. Oh I so happily act upon his request. Legs tighten an lift me body upon his shaft…up till only the very tip of him is held within me outer folds. I swivel me hips, teasing him….trying to pleasure him in ways he might enjoy. Only then do I once more slip his hot mass deep within. Plunging me body down upon him till I feel him bump the furthest ends of me. Pain…pleasure…I feel them both an love it.

“Slow or fast master…..tease….what would yur pleasure be?” I grin….a mischievous grin that might not be in keeping with a true slave. For no matter what his answer I find a new desire….a desire to tease a bit…to entice the pleasure o’er a longer time so that I might enjoy his company for as long as possible. I wonder if the rumors are true an its possible for a man…or beast to take me till I will be unable to walk on the morrow.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:31 pm
Profile WWW

(bump)

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6