View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:23 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari)
Oh my, that was far quicker then I thought as apparently I had finally found a mortal who may be able to meet my demands as the hunter then roars out, but no in anger, frustaion, but in lust, an emtion usually held at bay as this caused it to focus all it's sensations into part giving them a new form as you see both it's horns take the form of cocks, hard and stiff as it then pushs your fingers aside with it's maw it then rams forward one of them into your cock leaving the other one rubbing against your stomach as it takes you like this.

I couldn't help but smile. To be able to drive a hunter to reveal this metamorphis took quite a bit of enticing, apparently she could do it, she the sweet, thick, and saucy taste to dry in even a creature that doesn't have sex unless provoked and retaught lust.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:41 pm

It took me by surprise…the roar startling me an then…the quick plunge inward of its horn. One moment I knew not what I might do to win this battle, the next it thrust itself within me wet an juicy folds, the sloshing noise of sex filling me ears. Yet one cock remained upon me tummy.

I took his other cock in me hands, an gently rubbed it. Placing me fingers along its smooth surface, bending me body by folding me legs back…back till I placed me ankles hind me head. Each move slow so that the creature could adjust, an thrust an new angles…each movement bringing me head closer to the other horn till I had him fucking me sideways…one horn in me pussy…the other sliding past me waiting mouth.

Tongue darting outwards, catching the velvet flesh an letting it run past. I tasted him, pure an untouched. Like virgin flesh. the next time he thrust I wuz able to take him fully in me mouth an he roared. I do not think out of anger, but rather pleasure. for the creature did not stop…

Might I win this battle yet? Might I actually make him cum, as hot an horny as I may be before I cum? I prayed it be so. I prayed so hard that I might gain me masters bed an his approval. For I relished his eyes upon me when he said good things. When he appreciated me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 12, 2008 11:54 pm
Profile WWW

I was impressed with her as I turn to her face her. The diffcult part was actually getting the felhunter in the mode, to make it's lust boil to a point where it's horns woudl transform into tangible objects once that was done, the two horns were new, untouched by female hands, and with her skills as an add agent it would be like a grown person picking on a tiny kid at this point.

As was evidenced by the creatures erratic thrusting in and out of her, unable to mantain a steady beat that would bring about her arousal like his feasting did to her. At best it was merely slowly arousing. I chuckle a bit as the creature will soon cum. She passed I thought to myself as I wait for her to once again join me on my bed.

Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:12 am

The beast roared its approval an belched horrifically as it launched its demon seed across me chest an cunt not content to keep it within the confines of me mouth an pussy. Thick purple goo stuck to me skin on long streams interspersed with pools an drips. An almost as soon as it came it vanished.

Uncoiling from the position a let me back embrace the soft fibers of the carpet once more…an…then with a sudden realization of me place in the world I roll o’er an crawl to me master. I bow low, squishing the wet gooey stuff of hell along me thighs only to have it dribble downwards. Patiently I await me master’s next words, wondering if I should intrude on his studies.

Should I ask to be excused an clean me self? I feel dirty, unworthy of me master an his bed. I have been defiled by demons themselves an can feel the sticky slime of their seed upon me body. Do I dare say sum thing to that effect, or will I be punished for interrupting sum thing important. I find now that the life of a slave is not an easy one, perhaps more so since I serve his pleasure an can never be sure jus what his pleasure shall be.

So I kneel upon me legs an lay with me outstretched hands, head tucked downwards, the carpet fibers tickling me nose, an await me masters verdict an orders.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 13, 2008 11:38 pm
Profile WWW

I then open a drawer and throw a device at her. "Pick it up." I tell her as I continue to read as she does so a light shines over her body as the light shines over your form the seed, sweat, and other things are removed from your body and inside. It also cleaned your skin and brought forth the perfumes you were soaked in again, almost like it turned back the clock to the point where you once again entered the room again.

I then put the book aside as I reach down and take the device away. "Very well, you passed the test, you may renter my bed now." I tell her.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:12 am

I take the offered device unsure of what pleasure or pain it will bring. Much to me delight it does bring pleasure. The simple pleasure of being clean. The simple joy of preparing me self for me master. I slide it along me skin, looking at me master from under me eye lashes. Fleeting glances as I play the wand seductively across me body for his amusement. Working to make sure he might enjoy the view of me body, stretching before him, rolling, slender ankles sliding up me long calves as I use the wand to rid me self of the demons essence from me body.

Me blood boils inside as I hear the words of me master…..his bed…his bed….echoes in me head. I crawl in behind him as he sits pressing me self ‘gainst his body, me hands upon his tight shoulders. Slowly I begin to massage the tension if can feel in those muscles. Even though I only massage him I can feel me body heating with the close proximity to me masters. I can feel the desire still churning in me body. Desire and lust swirling as I have not yet found me release. The more I touch him, the more his skin touched mine the more the heat builds.

As that heat builds once more the fear gnaws at me. Fear I will not be able to contain me self. Fear he does not understand that his touch sets me afire an to keep me self from burning there is only one thing that will work. Yet it is not an option, for he will want me to touch him. He will want to touch me. that touch will fan the flames of lust to the point I may very well burst. The time away from any touch of flesh…the things he may have done to me collar. Whatever it may be I hunger for that touch an feel it burn deep within me. Feel it burn hot enough to send me over the edge.

How does one fight such?

“Master I do not wish to disturb yur reading. What may I offer you?” hands knead at the knot I have found, me body responding as me breasts brush his back.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:15 am
Profile WWW

"You cannot offer me anything, since I already have everything you are, or I soon will as I've decided the foreplay is over, I'll take you now. On your knees and put that ass of yours in the air, I'll take you like the animal you are at the moment." I tell her as I had grown hungry, and desire soaked into my being.

I was truthful enough when I said the foreplay was over, the torture, the build up, the oh so satisfying had made me come to a boil finally. I needed to release my lust, my desire, this was one time where she would be able to cum with my permision as my cock raged now as I see her get into postion, that sweet ass in the air.

Hmmm, that's next I thought as I push my cock against her womanly folds, those tight folds as I then slip into her and experince my slave once more.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:38 pm

Wantonly, I display me self for me master, pushing me ass in the air an wiggling it before his up thrust cock. Shaking with desire, me body awaits his touch, feeling his heat while he is still inches form me entrance. Lips twitch, heavy with blood, me clit standing on end at their beginning. Battered an abused me body knows no other way to respond to me masters summons. I moan even before he takes me, anticipating the heat that will soon fill me.

An when his head pushes past the hot wet lips an slides within me in one hard thrust I mew in joy. The edge looms beside me an I bite me lip feeling the warm trickle of blood as I fight it. Fingers culr in the sheets as he touches me an pushes inside, making lil fists that gather the fabric together. It is all I can do to not cum. I know I must not, for the master has bid it. But the onces before have prepared me, and with jus his touch I respond…respond like never before an know I must not.

It is torture to endure this. Me pussy sucks at his cock hungrily as he grinds into me. I push back on him hearing the wonderful slap of his skin to mine. The mew turn to cries of helplessness as I try to prevent the inevitable….

“Master…..master please….PLEASE” but I am not certain he will grant me request. I am not certain of anything but that should I fail I will be cast from his bed forever.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 15, 2008 2:45 pm
Profile WWW

"Hold out a bit, you can cum when you feel my cum inside you, only then." I tell her as I reach underneath her and grab both her heavy breasts, feeling them up, getting the weight right in my hands as I feel them up. Such a delcious texture my fingers were treated.

Her mews of pleasure were perfect, so submissive and full of femine charm, perhaps the only appeal of a mortal women I thought to myself as I speed up even more, grinding myself deep into her body, taking everything I could as she finally is allowed the release she desires, I would admit she earned it a bit as I let my cum flow deep into her womb.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:02 pm

I bite…I clench…I mew an whimper as he thrusts in an out of me. The only reason me ass wiggles at’all is in the desperate attempt to stave off the inevitable for jus a bit longer. Perhaps in me agony I do not do me master justice. It is that thought that tells me I have much to learn ‘bout control of me body an pleasing others.

Yet through the mist of pleasure comes his steady voice of encouragement. His voice reassuring me that I can do it…that I can hold off what I truly craze if only to gain his good graces. The great tug of war erupts tween me desire to do what me masters asks an me own selfish bodies desire. I moan an wither as the war rages in me head.

A war that has no victors till I feel him expand within me. His hard cock seeming even harder an more unyielding as he crashes into me. I clench him with all me might so that he may now me an want me in his bed. I can feel me body going taught as he pulls me back. the long shaft straight an true. An when he releases and the arrow flies I snap.

I cry out into the room and snatch at the bed sheets, clawing them with me manicured fingernails. On for all the pleasure in the release I keep moving back an forth to stroke me master as each throbbing of his shaft within me yields more of his cum. Thighs tremble with the release an me eyes see stars dance before them. Even me breathing seems harder as I gasp tween each hard clench of me insides.

Oh how I want to savior this moment for all time. How I want to member it an have it replay in me mind as I await me masters summons. I shudder as his hands slowly unclench from me heaving bosom an begin to stroke me once more….and yet even that small touch an shift is enough to make me mew an make me insides dance once more like aftershocks to a big ole nasty earthquake.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:09 pm
Profile WWW

I slowly, ever slowly pull out after our mutual orgasm, the pleasure, the feel of her body, the sound of her voice as we both cum was intense, she was indeed worthy to place herself on my bed now, if she could mantain it as she then feels my cock against her lubed by her juices she finds that I push it inside of her with a pop.

My cock slides deep into your ass, the one I treated regualarly as I grab her breasts and pull her up as I sit down. "I was the one to do the work, now it's your turn slave. Ride my cock with that ass of yours." I tell her as I then do something regular and spank her ass as it wraps around my cock contemplating which toy or spell would be best used in this sitition.

Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:21 pm

As he pulls from me I want to scream nooooooo. But it is not for me to make demands to indulge me own wished upon me master. I must…must accept what he wills. Thankfully he does not leave me for long. While me body still glows in the post orgasmic bliss I feel his fleshy tip rub along me slit an then higher yet. Gritting me teeth for what I know is next I try me best to realize me poor ass.

Thankfully me master treats me with kindness, his cock well socked with our mingled juices as he forces the thick end of himself into me tight sphincter. With a low whimper I feel him enter…a short lapse of pain as muscles stretch to accommodate his size. He shifts, an I shift with his prompting hands. Gravity aids me as I slide down upon his quivering shaft. His voice rings in me ears….a smile across me lips.

I will do what he asks an more, me hips rising upwards as I begin to work me self up an down all the while dancing upon his lap. Me backside slides across his taught abs with each thrust up an down. I let gravity help as I slam him into me, his own breathing shifting to me delight. He spanks me, warming me ass much to me delight…I am in heaven. An me master lets me play upon his delightful cock.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:16 am
Profile WWW

I notice she enjoies the feel, the feel of my hand spanking her ass. It was good to know she was responding well to my treatments as I continue to spank her ass, slowly turning it pink as I cotinue to contemplate the method to use as I feel her not just bouncing her ass up and down, but grinding, swaying, I would say dancing upon my cock and she danced well I thought as I felt her ass clench me tight.

Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:08 pm

There are tricks I know to do with me pussy, to rub him up an down while he sits inside me. With me ass I am far less talented if ever one could be. I try to clench him as best I can, but movement is the only major way I have of treating him in interesting ways. So I vary the strokes…some short an fast, others long an slow. I make a show of it.

Shifting upon him an a moving me back against his chest I slide me arms up over me head to grasp the back of his neck. I hold him close while me legs propel me body against his, up an down. Strong legs from hard training, well toned an yet carrying the curves of a female, a pleasant shape an structure that I know drives men wild with desire. The want to run their hands across the curves….the want to know stretch of me legs clenched round them.

I look up an outwards, noticing the mirror across the room. Me pale body glowing in the low lightsof the room as I sway an bounce upon his cock. I can watch as me breasts jiggle, as I arch an thrust them outwards, their fullness an hard rosey caps glistening with sweat. Me grin goes wider as I watch an feel the breathe of me master shift.

His hand goes back…slaps me ass yet again. I watch as his dick once more disappears from view, me body sliding downwards, quickly, hard. Muscles stand out on me thighs as I clench an slowly draw me self upwards, teasing him, letting me body sway on his grasp.

Heat builds in me mind an body as I watch me self take him…as I watch the slave enjoy herself with her master cock buried deep within her ass.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

Hmmm, such a perfectly designed woman, a true sclupture I thought as her fine curves, accentrated by her strong body was becaming more, and more clearer to me. However the one flaw in her design was her over active sexual mind, her desires run heavy within that beautiful body of hers, making it hard, so hard for her to be chast, even when her master wished it.

I think all this as I continue to spank her ass, moving with the rythem she was setting at the time, quick during her quick movments, taking my time as she went long and slow. It was a lovely show to see and it made up my mind. Yes she would be an excellent slave I told myself with a smirk.

"Cassie." I say in a sweeter voice then usually as I moan out during this as I sit up and reach down to her pussy. "A reward for passing this test." I tell her as I then take something out of my googles. A small chip that I then plant on her clit. The chip expands using code from her collar as it digs into your clit, hooking onto the powerful pleasure centers there and setting them ablaze.

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:16 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next