View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Oct 06, 2024 6:38 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari) 

Post Re: A Slaves own Salvation. (Keemari)
Once more he smacks me an I watch the hand in its long arc. Me entire body jiggles from the impact. Heat spreads across me bum and rises to me chest. A sheen of sweat reflects the light of the room as me image propels itself up an down. I pant tween moans of pleasure. The girl in the mirror softly swaying then bouncing hard. Me masters head tilts into view an his lips move.

‘He names me once ‘gain an I am thrilled. So much so I must bite me lip to keep the pleasures of the flesh at bay. More so as I feel the heat of his finger, an then his touch upon the button of me joy. The touch leaves me gasping, me rhythm utterly broken in the pleasures of the moment. Suddenly me insides heave an twitch, hard enough I feel his prick bounce within me ass.

“Ohhh…..aaaAHHHHHHHHHH” I cannot help me self for all the love of god. I know not what he has done to me but it is too much as I collapse in a quivering heap upon his lap. Success or failure suddenly irrelevant as I cavort in the ways of me bodies pleasure. There is nothing but the moment, a moment of such intensity that I might never know it ‘gan. I can feel me heart going a million miles a minute. Me eyes close tightly, feeling each an every wave as it washes o’er me.

I am lost……..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:37 pm
Profile WWW

I smirk at this as I push her down and then move my cock within her ass as the buttone continuies to play across her clit, the only time I would allow her to cum without my permission was now I thought as I use her ass to my eventually climax letting the seed soak into her and back as I leave her like this for the night. However not before giving her two more toys in her ass and pussy, using the same chip technolgy, just at 25% power of the one on her clit. Earlier models.

The morning then comes as the energy supplies died sometime in the night as I stand before you as you kneel on the bed soaked in mine and yoru juices. "Get up and bath yourself my slave. The last test awaits you." I tell her.

Master Druid of the Berry Lin

My Bio- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=144

If you fancy an RP with my character do not hestitate ask. I'm always free.

Alliance Info- viewtopic.php?f=7&t=155

Alliance Membership List- viewtopic.php?f=5&t=576

Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:36 am

The pleasure of the night had turned to pain in its intensity. Finally, at some point I had dozed off an on while dreams of me master kept churning through me head. Now, as I lay upon the soft bed an silky sheets he returns, but not in dream state. No, in the haze of me half asleep mind I realize that he is here an roll from the bed.

Muscles in me legs protest slightly at the use they have been put through. I kneel before me master in proper slave stance. An find his words encouraging. A bath…a final test. The crusty residue of his seed flakes from me skin as I scamper to do his bidding. But not before I stop an turn to address him once more.

“Master, would yah like me to bath you as well….or….” I grin, hope rising in me voice, “Or would yah like to watch me?” How I wish to entice him, to serve him…to entertain him. It is what I am. “an should I bath here in yur suite or with the slaves.” For he has not given me the wand, which makes me think that perhaps he wishes sum thing deeper from me bath.

An so I await his final instructions, naked, collared, looking forwards to whatever he may have in store for me…his slave.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:06 am
Profile WWW

I smile at her. The first time she would see it as I move over to her and open up the bathroom of my area. "Let's bathe together." I tell her as I walk in and remove my robes and hang them up as I hit a button and the tub is instantly full of hot water. I look back at her as she may have noticed that my body was in better shape then when you first say me. I was slowly finding a cure, restoring my body to it's orginal self.

"Join me Cassie, you need to be clean for your final test, if you pass it then the bond of slave and master we have will never be broken." I tell her as I slowly slip into warm water and lay back relaxing in one end of the large tub.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:21 am

The moment his robe came off I knew It wuz wrong. Me place was to have removed that robe, to have hung it for him. A small failure in not being fast enough, unless me master had not intended me to do such.

The water swirls about his body as he settles into the large tub, the water shimmering in the lights a swirl of mist rising from its surface. Already the scent of soap wafts about as I ‘gin me seduction. For it is me place to entertain, an as his pleasure slave I must at all times be aware of the lines of me body in relation to his gaze.

I turn sideways slimming me hips, an let me toe slowly enter the water toying with it like I would with his body later. I let me leg slip through me fingers as it entered the warm wonderful water, occasionally stealing glance in his direction. I grinned as I felt his attention upon me, slipping into the water without a splash. Small ripples danced form me body as I sank into the tub, sinking further as me feet slid along his legs an parted round his torso. I sank till me head had disappeared under the water in a swirl of crimson.

I let me head back up, me feet playing along me masters flanks. Arching me back I ensure the two hard points of me nipples pierce the waters surface enought so that the gold glitters in the light. Grinning in mischief an lust I gaze sidelong at me master.

“Master, with yur permission I will start with yur toes….is there a particular soap you wish?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:54 am
Profile WWW

I smirk at her, she was truely in slave mode, moving herself around, showing her lovely body off as she tiped slowly into the water, every effort to seduce her master, as she should I thought as I lean my check into one of my hands as I watch her, slowly dive down to tak her entire crimsion hair and wet it, carefully placing her breasts so.

I look at her and smile lightly. "The soap next to you in the gray bottle will do, make sure you clean every nook and cranny on both of us, and take responsibity if you should do something to your master." I tell her being just vague enough to give her ideas as I wait to see them form.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:05 pm

Giggling like a school girl in March I took one foot, noting already how his thick head stuck out above the surface of the water. I would have to deal with that, but first….

I let me tongue play along his foot. Not a normal foot, one that looked like it would hurt jus to walk the disease having had its way along his skin. If it had not been me master I reckon I’d of never done such a thing. But it wuz me master, an a first washed him with me tongue an mouth, sucking on each toe in turn. Running me tongue along each ridge an bump. When finally done I took the soap from the grey bottle an slowly lathered up me hands before rubbing it into his skin.

I found me flesh growing hotter as I sat in his tub an stroked him. The proximity to me master wanting me to do things now….things that would have to wait…things that should wait. Still, there was no reason to not use all me skills. Bringing me feet along his shaft I ‘gan to rub him. Up an down, dividing me attention tween feet an hands. One foot…then the other….legs…working mouth an hands up his calves while all the time I stroked his lang hard cock with me feet, feeling it pulse an jump in the massage.

I had best gage his reaction to me attentions correctly, though I had to wonder how he wished to cum. Oh….the very thought of his hot seed drove me tired body on wards.

“What would me masters desires be for the use of his slave. What pleasure would he like to take of his slaves body?” I thrilled at the number of opportunities he might take of me, not sure which yet wuz his favorite. But I suspected it would be me mouth. An I had tricks up me sleeve even in a tub of water for that.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:36 pm
Profile WWW

She pays carefully attention to me, first paying omage to me by using her toungue to lick my feet, slowly. She had learned well, very well I thought as I see her checks flush, while it could be from the hot water, I knew better with her. She was already becaming hot from the thought of being with me again, in that one case it seemed I succed. She desires my body and my body alone.

She then did something I did not think she know how to. So few girls or even mortals of that age, even think about using there feet to pleasure a man's cock, it took quite a bit of dexterity and although not my favotire thing, I certaintly didn't hate it as she felt my cock twitching in her feet.

I laid back and closed my eyes as she then started to wash me as well. My goodness, she was quite talented, to be able to use her feet to carress my shaft while also cleaning me as told. Indeed a perfect catch for a slave, some might say for a wife as well. She hears me give out a content sigh as a slight smile appears on my face as you do all this for me.

Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:14 pm

There is no answer to me missive but a smug grin as he settles back an closes his eyes. The work entails I tend to his entire body, and so I work his thighs, his upper legs…me feet still playing with the hard shaft. Sum times the chase is desired to be long as so instead of going in for the kill I continue to run.

I run me hands ‘bout his head, water dripping from me body as I stand before him, his hard cock tween me ankles so I can stroke it with one foot an then another while I clean his hair. Me fragrant center, heady with the scent of sex an musk dances before his nose. I shampoo the hair of me master, sure to gently massage his scalp. Fingers move inwards to work upon his temple, a technique designed to ease ones stress.

The small sighs are what I work for now. to relax him, to gently fondle him. Me own needs matter not, no, even though I desire his touch it must be enough to be close. For if he wishes to rest then I must be prepared for that. Yet his cock remains hard as a rock while I play with it one foot at a time.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:33 pm
Profile WWW

I wait till she has fully washed me, every inch of my body is given a fine rinse and wash, she was quite through and in more ways then one as she used those agile feet of hers to keep my rock hard throughout the entire experince, my cock at the end was raging to have me use it on her body.

For a moment, this one weak moment taking in the consideration of how diffcutl her last test would be. I would relent in my constent search of perfection and yield this once. I open my eyes once done. "Hmmm, you've done a lovely job Cassie my slave. Very well done." I tell her as her musk was strong around me.

"So, I will grant you a reprieve as it is obvious that you desire it, you may have use of my cock as you wish. Thus tell your master how you want the cock that you've so wonderful kept on edge throughout this bath?" I ask her as I grant her this favor.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:08 pm

For a moment I wuz lost in his words. Me task done an he grants me the greatest wish a slave might have of her master. He wishes to give of himself to me…to …. It wuz almost too much. Me world spun an shifted. Could there be a trap here? I could not see it through the twists an turns, but it might very well be one. Though to ask for sum thing I did not truly desire would be to loose it should he be sincere in his granting of me wish.

Me heart thrilled for I knew above all else what I would like. I would not go so far as the white picket fence an the home with kids an all. That wuz not what he asked. But the sex…he would grant me that.

“Master, the slave….the slave would ask that ummm….that she be allowed to warp her legs ‘about her master an be carried with him inside her to her masters bed to be laid upon her back an have her master make sweet gentle love till she can no longer stand it an begs for her master to take her hard an fast. To have his arms round her…lips upon her lips…body pressed o’er her, protecting her from all things, but only if that would please her master…to take his slave in such a manner. . “

Secret fantasies swirled round me head…so many things I would like even as the words spilled form me lips. I would love at a later date to have him fuck me in front of others, to feel the others desire an know they could not enjoy me for me master would be first….he would always be first.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:33 pm
Profile WWW

I carress my chin as if thinking about what she asked. It was such a simple fantas for a girl, it made me chuckle as I remember reading her pschy make up that one of the things did say that and that she dreamed about the white picket house dream. Really a southern Belle I thought as I then look upon her.

"Finish your bath and your master will grant you that request. But be quick." I tell her as I stand up and exit the tub as I slowly dry myself off watching her as she had taken care of me exlusivily, she had yet to cleasne herself of the sweat, cum, and juices from the night before.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:11 pm

I can feel me skin tingle under his gaze and his kind words. He has told me to be quick, but with his eyes upon me I cannot help but ensure I entertain with the remainder of me bath. I stand, bending o’er to start at me ankles…..moving the soap upwards along me long legs. Ensuring the pink flower of me sex is visible in all its fullness.

Everything ‘bout me body says it is ready….willing…wanting. Even me mind, a slaves mind is wanting. At school our teachers had said that 80% of sex wuz in the mind. Me mind wuz ready, an I would do all in me power to make me masters ready as well.

I do not watch him, rather I perform for the crowd. Listening carefully for the change of breath, the shift of the air within the room that signifies he is enjoying himself. I pay special attention to the zones of me body that he will find most appealing. An as I play I get ever hotter….how I want his touch…how I desire it.

Even when I rub me self down with the soft towel, its thread count one that common citizens would never be able to afford, I ensure his pleasure. I finally wrap the towel ‘bout me body an fairly skip to the bed long legs the top of which the towel jus covers. Some say a women is sexiest when she has sum thing to hide. I hide in the towel, an occasional flash to wet the appetite an hope he has enjoyed the first part of foreplay.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:40 pm
Profile WWW

I watch her carefully, her motions did not disapoint as I near her after she leaves the tub. I grace her with one more compliment. "Your body moves as if always desiring sex from it's master, always enticing me, as it should. For if it didn't then you would not be worthy to be my slave or of this reward." I tell her as I lean down and move my hand through her hair, my touch more gentle, more caring at the moment.

I then reach underneath the towl and run my fingers across her pussy seeing that it is already wet. I lean down and kiss her lips enjoying the feel of them as my fingers slowly probe her, swirling my digits around. I do this for several minutes, letting her body writhe.

"Now then." I say after this time. "Time to start." I whisper to her as I then pull open her towl and revealing her body as I then slowly enter her body leaning down I plant kisses upon her neck and breasts as I slowly push forward and slowly pull out.

Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:55 pm

He has noticed. He knows I wish him to fuck me…that I desire him inside me, moving, playing with me body. His hands touch me an set the burning fire ever higher. His gaze never leaves me, his touches warm me till I burn for him.

As warm as I become, I am still his slave, an must do as he says an not cum…not cum till me master has had his pleasure. I am sure the rule still stands even if he has said this night is for me. A night of pleasure before me final test whatever it may be. So I hold me self back even as I welcome his lips to mine, his hands tween me legs. I shudder for joy as his finger pushes upwards an inwards. I revel in his words.

The towel falls long after it should have. But I had forgotten it as his hands played with me. His lips to mine, his fingers inside me, it is enough to send me over the abyss of pleasure. Yet I sustain me self with the knowledge that If I hold back the inevitable crash will be even greater…more joyful. An so he pushed be back upon the bed that seems to envelope me in its softness. I small the scent of roses from the petals that adorn the bed, that are crushed beneath me as he slides his body atop mine an enters me.

I want to cry out in bliss….an instead I softly moan an bite me lip. His lips travel down the cure of me neck an I offer even more to him as I turn me head. Me skin tingles long after his lips move on. As I feel him explore me body further I arch me back an offer up me chest…one full breast at a time. Each one capped with the hard rosy point an golden ring. Rings given to me by another lover, a monster that choose to mark me long ago an now buzz all on their own sending a soft warm sensation into me spine.

“master, ohhhh, slave could have came twice already under yur touch… body… mind yurs…. ohhhhhh…. ummmmmm.” I pant, but I want him to know. Want him to understand he owns me.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 21, 2008 1:20 pm
Profile WWW
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next