View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Sep 23, 2024 8:18 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach) (completed) 

Location: Just behind that tree... or that wall... or maybe that door...
Post Re: "The Rape of Innocence" A play (Kakumach)
Her body was warming up to him again even as her words seemed to deny it. This time, however, he was going to ignore what the audience might see and work on bringing her to a climax. It would probably prevent her from any more out-of-character outbursts, which would help preserve the illusions of the school.

"Now, shall we work on correcting my... oversight?" The hand on her breast began to massage her nipple to erection while the other hand rubbed her slightly harder and faster.

PM me to set up a roleplay.

Character listing

Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:04 am

“Oversight? I’d say it’s a tad more than that. I mean yah don’t get no don’t stop…an I…I don’t …well get well….yah know. “ It didn’t help none that his hand wuz on me breast an I hadn’t moved to stop him. Of all the inconsiderate low down men out there…well…shouldn’t I forgive him like the good book says an….that wuz it. Had to be it.

“But like the good book says, I should turn the other cheek an forgive yah for the things yah did to me and the things yur ‘bout too do I reckon. So I forgive yah for yur transgressions jus like me lord in heaven would have me do.” Now if only he’d jus be a good boy an really warm me up. Me heart jus thundered in me chest. I wanted this…but…I didn’t. It might be right…it might be wrong. I had no idea which, an had to wonder if I wuz reading gods will in me life right or not.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:50 am
Profile WWW

"Still you seek to justify accepting what your body wants without admitting that your body, mind, and soul all want it. No matter. By the time I finish, you will have admitted it outwardly and in the depths of your soul."

His fingers parted her nether lips and he pressed the tip of his cock against them. Get her worked up enough beforehand, and it should be easy enough to send her over the top once I get going.

Character listing

Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:00 am

I feared his words were right an true. That I really did want him in very carnal ways. An me body….me body traitor that it wuz responded in visible ways that he could see. Nipples hard an taut. The middle of me wet an ready as he touched me an I quivered, not in horror, but in desire. So wrong…an yet so right, like I wuz meant to be ridden like the mare I wuz. Like me body responded to some call from the wild that he knew an sang out.

I wanted to join in that song. To sing with him in perfect harmony. SO I wiggled against his tip, sliding it in small pumps up an down the wet slit of me privates. Each slide went a bit easier, each time I made him go a lil closer to entering me. Me hips moved as if owned by him, as if I knew from the depths of me soul what I needed to do.

“If that is so would yah trust me? would I mount you? What is yur wager that yah can make me say yes and take the initiative? “

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:58 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh, I think you know what's at stake here. If you give in to me, your soul is forfeit. If you should manage to resist, I shall leave you free to follow the path of your choosing."

Inwardly, Kakumaoh smiled to himself. If you give in to me, it'll be less of a struggle for me and probably more enjoyable for you. Beyond that, I doubt it matters in the least. But that answer wouldn't be in character.

With an almost imperceptible movement, he pushed just a bit further into her vagina. "Although I doubt that I can actually lose this bet."

Character listing

Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:22 am

Words have power an meaning an should never be said or taken lightly. I did not take his words now lightly. Me soul wuz the lords. An no human all dressed up like some caricature of the demon wuz gonna take it. The words bit deep, an gave me an extra measure of resolve. Once more I membered the play. Once more I knew me part.

Grunting, me middle a flame with desire I felt him push himself inwards. I felt shame that I had accommodated him earlier, that I had actually enjoyed him in a carnal way at all. Even as he wiggled the tip of his large finger within me tight embrace the shame an embarrassment brought a heat to me cheeks an a bitter resolve to me head.

“NO….no, be gone….get yur finger ottah me an get lost….me soul is not for one such as you but me lord an master in heaven. “ Wiggling, pushing….I tried to climb off his hold. He had speared me but not for long as me hands closed on his wrist an pushed down wards, me back arching, muscled standing on end as I tried to desperately squirm from his finger.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:10 pm
Profile WWW

"Oh no, you don't get out of this that easily. Your desires broke down your resolve twice before. What makes you think you'll maintain it this time?"

His hand moved from her nether lips, leaving only the tip of his cock rubbing against them. "One simple move, and you obtain what your body wishes." And if she did start to make that move, it would only take one simple move for him to make it seem like he'd been the one to initiate things, keeping the play on track.

Character listing

Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:22 am

“I don’t tread lightly with me soul oh beast of the night, so it don’t matter what’ch think, nor what me body may feel like a doing. Cause I ain’t ever trading eternal life in heaven for now roll in the hay.” The heat wuz oppressive under the lights an with him so near. I swore his body radiated warmth, more so with that blunt tip all held at me slick entrance. One small slip an it could be in…only one…an who would know?

I would…and he would an me lord an master in heaven. No, I could not let that happen to me. I could not loose me soul o’er sum thing so trivial. Nor would I loose it o’er anything else for that matter. I could feel the tightness of me jaw as I clenched me teeth an thought. How wuz I getting outta this one? Oh lord me flesh was weak. Quivering, legs a shaking with him so close an available. An he knew, oh the dark hearted lout knew what I wanted. I could see it in that evil grin. The kinda grin that went ear to ear in perfect mischief.

Hands held me, allowing me only to sink upon his shaft. But I would not …no…not know…not ever…I had to show resolve. Had to be strong.

“So why don’tcha unhand me or are yah ‘fraid I will leave?”

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Wed Oct 01, 2008 2:52 am
Profile WWW

"Are you so sure that your soul isn't already lost to the path you claim you want? Are you sure that denying your body now will save you from what you have done?" His hand caressed her breast. "Are you sure that if you win this bet, you will not spend an eternity of damnation regretting that you resisted?"

Slowly, carefully, so that the audience wouldn't notice, he began to push his cock a little further into her.

Character listing

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:40 am

One could never be sure except by faith. An that squishy felling yah got when yah prayed an felt the presence of the king on high. Not even the electricity that ran through me body as he lightly brushed me breast could come close to that feeling me lord gave me. I would win this bet…an never regret a moment . It had to be that way. It had too.

“I am suuuuuuhhhmmmm” He moved, an held me close, his large shaft pushing past the petals of me flower an going deeper like a humming bird for the sweet nectar within. I lost me thoughts…lost the words As I felt his hand squeeze me breast an me insides pushed wide at his fullness. He stopped, as if to toy with me. As if he wanted to watch me wiggle in his hook like some fat catfish an see if I wuz gonna swallow his bait hook line an sinker.

The lump in me throat got bigger. Me heart beat faster. I could feel me toes a tingling as me insides clenched round him an pushed back at him. Maybe I wuz damned with a body that might well be giving him pleasure as he took me. I reckon there are things that could play havoc with a good girls mind an soul. This seemed to be one of um.

“uhhhh….oh, I still ..ummm…no, not …. Wrong…..” Things wuz getting all twisted up insde me…both me head an me body.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:09 pm
Profile WWW

She seemed confused, trying to decide whether to give in or try to push away more firmly. It didn't matter. She'd move one way or the other soon enough, and he'd take her when she did.

"Do you try to convince me... or yourself?" He shifted slightly, rubbing the tip of his shaft against her nether lips.

Character listing

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:37 am

It wuz wrong…. An I wanted to yell all sorts of foul obscenities at his face. But….But that wuzn’t gods way. Not the way I’d been taught, yet how could I turn the other cheek….how could I make sum thing that wuz so wrong, right?

Moreo’er I hated the way me body responded, hated the fact me inside twinges in anticipation of his thrust. That me legs wanted to encircle him once more. That me lower body wuz wet an yielding to him. An that me nipples were hard an full gainst his hand. All signs of an impending fall from the grace of me right an proper image. I could feel the pull of the sirens song upon me body. Feel it want him oh so badly. If he took me, it would not be me fault would it?

Would I dare so no? he shifts, the tip of him pulling out an leaving me feeling empty. Teasing me as he slowly slide along the wet folds tween me legs. Me breath caught in me throut once more forcing me to cough an sputter a bit to answer….

“Does it matter? Can you be convinced to leave me alone, that I might have the mental strength to say no or will you take me ‘gain an force me to turn the other cheek? I cannot help what me body may say or do. But I can at least retain me soul by saying no here an now…even….even….ohhhh….” Twuz not fair this…this movement of his gainst me. The way he put me round his shaft an pushed the tip of his sword into me sheath.

From deeper in me head I wondered then if I hadn’t moved? How had me leg moved upwards to encircle his hip an cling to him? NO…no he must have moved it…must have as I held me self still an trembled in fear that I wuz loosing me mind.

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Fri Oct 03, 2008 3:03 pm
Profile WWW

As her leg had circled him, he'd moved his hand. To the audience, it would look like he'd moved her leg or, at worst, that it was supposed to have been his doing. The rewards were worth it, but hiding in plain sight like this was quite difficult.

"Do you have the mental strength to say no? You may not have said yes yet, but neither have you made any move to get free from me." If that doesn't spur her to act one way or the other, I doubt anything would without destroying the scene.

Character listing

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:33 am

I felt his hand upon me thigh an knew he had moved me leg. Not me. For now me head was not working right, an I needed to regain some control. I took a big breath, filling me lungs an expanding me chest. There wuz a heaviness to me breasts, a taughtness that ought not be there except when…when…an I knew. Knew that me body wuz responding to this new game of hide an seek. Knew that if I did not run now I would not run later.

Me feet did not move, held by some invisible force. His voice echoing hauntingly in me head for I felt much the same way. I had to leave….had to leave now! I screamed at me body. Screamed inside for all I wuz worth an felt it move. Not further, but closer. Felt me sore points touch his warm skin and the electricity of that contact bounce along me spine in sheer delight.

“I…..I would run but you hold me here next to you. Perhaps you need to learn to say no….perhaps you need to learn to do the right thing even when temptation moves to within your grasp? To once more find god an love?” How long could I keep me self away…how…with me body already pinned by his tip. With me leg held round him. I had to leave, but could I….could I….could I

“please”….a short low whisper of sound escaping past me lips. I find the strength for that…find the strength of a small show of defiance. Or do I….oh lord no…..

Cassie's Adventures Blog

Cala (Future Prefect)
Bio and adventures

Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:53 am
Profile WWW

Now, she'd given him an opening for her to win the bet... and for him to get what he wanted. His voice seemed to fill with anger. "Find God and love? You seem to forget who you are dealing with." Roughly, he thrust inside her. This time, I'll make sure she doesn't wind up frustrated.

Character listing

Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:19 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 77 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next